Kristy

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
dplover
Experienced

Kristy

Unread post by dplover » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:47 am

Kristy,

Kristy

Kristy gently slid from under the sheet, the toilet flushed, her lovely bottom jiggled under the thread bare tee shirt. Her panty drawer was almost silent, pretty virginal white lace slid over shapely thighs replacing the cotton panties she had slept in. Bare chested for a moment, a sheer teddy, the tee shirt once again preserved her feminine modesty.

He watched her in the dim light, dread was too strong a word...maybe angst, maybe not.

They slept with their door open, soon enough the kids stirred downstairs, cereal and Saturday morning cartoons, finally upstairs again, Kristy pulled the bedroom door shut behind her. The distinct shape of a male arousal made a lump in the sheet, Kristy smiled.

Good morning sleepy head,” Kristy rested her head on his stomach, lips close to his bare manhood. A lady never does things with her hands that are best done with wet lips and a warm wet tongue.

“Hmmm....yes...please,” Hmmm...somebody's hard.

“Where watching you wife put on pretty things,” Yes.

“Were you touching yourself,” of course he denied it.

“Yea...please...huuh...O God...,” warm breath on his glands,

“O God yesss....yes... God Kristy” She smiled, that was just a warm wind, not a long slow suckle. His hands wandered, she slid away toward his toes. “

“Be a good boy.” Every girl knows that nothing encourages a boy more than long wet kiss right at the top. A girl really can't talk with a mouthful, but she can whisperer in husky tones if she kisses her way all along his erection.

“Did you like my new undie's,” How could her breath be so warm he wondered.

“Yes...O God...,” Kristy licked right below the crown, right where he had been rolling the tight skin between his fingers a few minutes earlier. They had a few minutes, Kristy took her time, gentle kisses, manscaping is a good idea. Ever so gently Kristy enveloped first one, then his other life giving globe, the sound a boy makes when that happens is enough to make a girl moist.

“Ohooo...mmmmm,” the ultimate comfort for him. A girl can't talk with a mouthful.

“O god...Kristy, please suck it, o god, god can I kiss it...please...turn around, “ he slid down a little making room for her pretty feet at the top of the bed. .” Kristy smiled, the thought of warm lips did make it tingle a little. He could or would later, now was not the time for that...later.

Long and slow, practiced in pleasure, Kristy loved on his manhood. The penis that usually filled and satisfied her. The husband that made gentle love to her, soft lips and then his tongue until she was really, her hips moving in increasingly passionate circles. When she was ready...needy...it was usually his stiffness that filled her.

“Mmmm....later...we have all day,” a girl has to have will power. Kristy did move, her girly parts were now at the wrong end of the bed, far way from his lusting lips. Kristy settled between his thighs, pretty brown eyes veiled by long brown locks, warm breath bathed his erect penis, her words would be as firm as his manhood was now.

“No...come here.” The space enveloped by her hair warmed with her words, his erection bobbed. Back in high school he complained that it actually hurt to be this hard. Back then Kristy's and only Kristy's daintily fingers lubricated with penis tears, caressed him to completion...not today.

“God please Kristy...take off your panties...come here.” Kristy smiled and closed her eyes, just a few warm slurps was all it take at this point...not now. He needed her attention...Kristy needed his.

“Mom is expecting the kids around noon, they are spending the night. “Fine...we have time, lot's of time...let's just do it.”

“No honey...I don't really have time...I need you to get up, get dressed and take the kids to the park before going to mom's.” Kristy's breath was ever so close, warm and moist on his taunt skin.

“Kristy...no...we have to...” Kristy understood his frustration, it was necessary. They would have all afternoon to play, until then she wanted to be in his thoughts.

“What the fuck, what are you doing,” pretty white panties and a thin top over sleek breast's came to mind...some more.

“In bed honey...when you get back.” Her works were soft and soothing.

“Come on Kristy...really.”

“Come up here...I want I need to fuck you,” The time had come.

“I can't honey...I have company coming.”