Listening after the Seduction

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Mr_Butterfly
Trainable

Listening after the Seduction

Unread post by Mr_Butterfly » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:43 am

Prelude: In this follow up to Watching a Seduction, you may recall that on this occasion I did not follow them into the bedroom. Instead, I remained on the couch in his living room in a mild state of relaxation. Watching one's wife drop her defenses and accept a lover’s seduction can have a similar effect. I remained calmly seated as he led her under his spell to the bedroom.

As the footsteps grew farther away I sensed the direction they were going even before I heard the soft creak of the bed springs as he lay her down. Her breath suddenly draws in and I sense that her head lifts to watch as his tongue parts her labia and finds that swollen button of her clitoris. For the next several minutes the sounds ebb and flow with spikes of guttural gasps as he hits the spot at intervals that cause he juices to flow freely. This goes on for an amazing length of time. It is not wonder that she enjoys this man, yet there is more to come.

Squeaking springs once more, only more this time, and it is evident that he has positioned himself in the center of the bed. More squeaking and I know that Mrs. Butterfly has mounted him for a sixty-nine. Her lasered pussy will soon he riding his face and her hand, by now, has gripped his thick shaft. Her fingers do not quite reach and she playfully strokes it to full erection as she gazes at this plaything in her hand. From memory of watching her do this I see that she is getting herself ready for what comes next. She does this thing with her tongue, rolling it around the head and coating it with her saliva then plunging down on it.

The next several minutes lapse into an indeterminable amount of time as the springs keep rhythm to the slurps then grunts and the moans. A quiet quiver of the spring signals her first orgasm, then the audible sigh, and I know that she has pulled her mouth off his cock until her body relaxes. He speaks soft reassuring words to her as she rides the waves of orgasmic pleasure, and the words spoken at just the right tone bring her deeper into his influence. As the waves subside, she regains her tenacity, the magic tongue circles his head once more, and once more the sounds of her bobbing head squeak the springs in that gentle rhythm. The cycle repeats, but I do not count them.

More heavy springs, lots more and by now I do not have to guess what happens next. I hear her legs spread across the sheets and more squeaks, soft voices and a nervous giggle from my beautiful wife just before her long slow moan of penetration, then nothing but the soft sounds of her breathing, coming from the far end of the room. He has settled into her, and he lets her decide when it has been enough time. His masculine chuckle tells me that she has already that she has already orgasmed again, even before he starts his thrusts. Then I hear the long slow expressions of the bedsprings as he begins fucking my wife. The sounds of her passion thrill me, and this is not the last time I will bring her to him.
Mr Butterfly
Livin the Dream

viking68
Experienced

Re: Listening after the Seduction

Unread post by viking68 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:39 am

I read this and I am having trouble with finding the correct words to express my thoughts. Of course having a hard tongue does not lend itself to clear thinking! :whip: LOL Fantastic writing Mr. B! :up:
Thanks

Softail
Trainable

Unread post by Softail » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:01 pm

Wow. That is intense!
"Pain is Weakness Escaping"

Mr_Butterfly
Trainable

Unread post by Mr_Butterfly » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:41 pm

Thank you Viking and Softail.

I must say that it took me a lot of processing and drawing from memories to put this one together. Pretty much a composites of many such encounters, except that I rarely stay out of the room ;) Usually I join in at some point, and I think Mrs B prefers it that way.
Mr Butterfly
Livin the Dream

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:39 am

Great imagery, and very well written! I think you captured the thrill of listening, where you have to use your imagination to visualize what is happening. Of course, having memories of seeing past experiences helps that process!

Thanks!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Mr_Butterfly
Trainable

Unread post by Mr_Butterfly » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:24 pm

Thanks RR. :)

Of course this weekend will reinforce those memories, and the anticipation of it helped to write the narrative. ;)
Mr Butterfly
Livin the Dream

R_and_B
Trainable

Unread post by R_and_B » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:14 am

Browsing old postings certainly pays off - I missed this and it's really not to be missed!

Beautiful. Thanks.

Luv2watcher
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luv2watcher » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Your wonderful description of the erotic music bed springs can make are proof that our mind is the most active sex organ...great story!

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Great writing! Makes me want to join in!
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Mr_Butterfly
Trainable

Unread post by Mr_Butterfly » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:10 am

Oh, thanks! folks. :D Sorry I missed the posts. I've been absent.

It's amazing what we can do with a few seeds planted. This story actually came out of a real encounter, after a few months had passed and the rough edges were smoothed by the fading memory.
Mr Butterfly
Livin the Dream

HotWifeCuckHubby

Unread post by HotWifeCuckHubby » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Your wife is very lucky...as are you. Your imagery gives a vivid picture in my mind, and a dampness that I need to take care of now..... ;)
~J~

quinn8357
Player

Unread post by quinn8357 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:16 pm

WOW!!!! That was HOT!!!!

Mr_Butterfly
Trainable

Unread post by Mr_Butterfly » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:23 pm

Damn, I just re-read this and realized all the typos. Now I'm embarased :oops:

Must have been typing with one hand. :lol: :whip:
Mr Butterfly
Livin the Dream

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:19 pm

Mr_Butterfly wrote:Damn, I just re-read this and realized all the typos. Now I'm embarased :oops:

Must have been typing with one hand. :lol: :whip:
Or thinking with the little brain (head). :twisted:
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:58 pm

You should have written a second chapter!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.