Truckin School

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Boofer

Truckin School

Unread post by Boofer » Fri May 30, 2008 10:04 am

Looks like the house is bout half full of Hotwifers and Cucks tonite. This here's a little Cuckold tune I wrote for an Old Bull buddy years ago. You Hotwifers sit back in your chairs right now! Close to closing time, so let Boof resin up the bow fer ya. Fact or fiction? Hell, you tell me. The tune, Truck Driving School!

Circa mid 70's, living in an apt in Orange County, out of work, but the little wife is a receptionist at the Doctors Office. Boofer is eating oreos, watching soaps, and watching the kids with his assistance running out.

I discover in the want ads, Truck Driving School for out of work Nam Vets. Yeehaw! My little wife Livs comes home and I tell her "your man is gonna be a trucker baby. You know, long haul, big rigs, Peterbilt men. No more Oreos and babysitting for your man, it's Truck Stops and Diners in Winslow and big paychecks." Livs is pulling her high heels off, looks over her shoulder, "your shitting me, right?" Nope, the gi bill is sending me there. "My Boofer is gonna be a Trucker, whoopee!" Yeah, I'll grab some expensive beer tonite and we'll do serious celebrating, give me some money baby.

One problem, we have one car, old Toyota since she wrecked our 65 Chevelle and trashed it with her old boyfriend. Forget that though. I shine up my 10 speed for the 10 mile journey to Wally's School of Trucking. I do ask her pick me up after she gets off work.

My Instructor is Red, and right away this shit reminds me of Marine bootcamp with Pogey Bait allowed. Red is all over my ass from the get-go. Boofer during circa mid 70's has long hair to his shoulders, long side burns, and I always wear different t-shirts with jeans and adidas tennies. Afterall what Cuck wants to show the wife up? My fav t-shirt had pinapples, banannas and a palm tree on the front. Sometimes it was the Marley t-shirt if I felt bad ass.

My dress code didn't fit with Red. Red wore a mesh red cap, what else, greasy, with a Peterbilt insignia. Plaid shirts with his beer gut belly hiding his belt buckle. He had Red stitched into the back of his belt so you didn't forget he was Red. He wore old brown pointy ass boots. Red's wife showed up soemtimes in their long sedan. She was a bbw and 1/2. Big old white pasty ass wife, spandex pants, flabby arms and she always handed him a thermos of coffee, "there you go sugar!" Sugar my ass, who could fuck something like that? Red could of course.

Each trip out of the yard, a trainee had to check the oil and put some in if needed. Boof had a hard time with this because they changed the Tractor each day and Red enjoyed chewing my ass out. He exploded one afternoon, "don't you know how to find the hole and put it in boy? I bet you can't even fuck your wife straight. You gotta wife Boofer? What kind of name is that anyway for a man?"

As I put the dip stick back into the tractor, Red is lining up for a piss in the back of the trailer. He loves pissing on the tires and then having me check them. I line up alongside him and piss next to him. I notice his cock is long, rich, full, and the end is all narly and looks chewed on. He quickly glances at me, looks back, then catches me square looking at his cock. "Hot damn boy, whatcha lookin at there?" Nuthin Red. Red zips up, stares at me, "you one of them damn Kook Holds Boofer?"
Don't even know what that means Sir?
"I'll tell you boy, it's a sissy ass man, they like seeing other men fuck." Holy shit, that's not me Red.

We climb into the tractor where Red really likes to chew ass and brag about his days on the road with women. "I don't know what's happening to manhood these days. The trainees here are all pussy boys. Grab that shaft Boofer and handle it gently. You fuckers today don't know how to handle a stiff shaft. If you can't handle that one, wait till you get a higher shaft boy."

Late in the afternoon, we're pulling into the yard, and there's Olivia, my wife in a short butterscotch squared skirt and nylon blouse, hair up and in sandal heels. She's walking towards the intructing lobby for coffee. My baby is waiting for her Man the Trucker to take him home for sex.

Red leans out the window and runs his tongue out. "Hot damn, look at that ass would ja. Slow down damnit, I'd love to fuck that ass. Bet she belongs to one of these pussy boys here, never had a good fuck in her life. Look at those Hot damn legs on her. Wrap those fuckers around my ears and I'd suffocate eating pussy. Pay attn to where your driving now Boofer, soft with that shaft remember?"

Almost closing time, come back tommorrow nite and be sure and bring your women for some oldies but goodies at the Cuck Corall. Yee Howdy!

Boofer

viking68
Experienced

Re: Truckin School

Unread post by viking68 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:08 pm

Boofer,
So what happens next? Although I have a pretty good idea.
Jim
Growing Old is mandatory!
Growing Up is optional!

pet
Prepubescent

Unread post by pet » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:53 pm

Gotta say, Boof, I have come to appreciate your wisdom, sir!

pet
Mistress Kytten's pet

Boofer

Unread post by Boofer » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:33 am

Thanks guys, appreciate the replies. Viking, Pet, Don-J as always, we share the passion for writing about our wives at their best.

Truck Driving School was a work of love for Red and his memory. My depiction of him accurate. His comments about my wife from the seat of the cab, true. I fucked my wife extra hard, thanks to Reds sexual innuendo about her and his manly dominance. Did he refer to Boof as a Kook Hold? He did catch me looking at his cock but because he was pissing on the tires.

Red placed me in a great job. Got to know my family and wife. I worked for Universal Studios which was right up my line of course. Boofer and his wife Olivia will never forget Red. Red was a Truck Drivin Man!

Boofer