Cuckolded in the Philippines -- True Story of My Now-Hotwife

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
DavaoMike
Player

Cuckolded in the Philippines -- True Story of My Now-Hotwife

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:20 am

Hi folks,

I have been on this site for awhile, and finally decided to share with everyone what I feel has been the highlight of my life--so far. I posted this account awhile back on the cuckold board, but it has since dropped off. Everything here is 100 percent true, and is the "real story" of the beginning of my relationship with my wife, Maricel, the part I never share with family and friends.

After retiring from the Air Force in 2006, I decided to live in Davao, Philippines for awhile, since the cost of living is just a fraction of what it is in the US. I rented a really nice apartment for only 6,000 Philippine pesos (about $125) per month, and other expenses were dirt cheap.

For the first few months, I pretty much played the field. I would have a new girlfriend every week. There's no shortage of young, gorgeous, exotic Filipinas in Davao, most of whom work in the malls, attend college, or both.

I finally met an extremely hot 19-year-old Filipina college student, Maricel, who had an insatiable sexual appetite, and I decided that she was definitely a keeper. We had an arrangement whereby she lived with me in my apartment, kept the place clean and tidy, and slept with me every night. I gave her room and board, plus an extra 1,000 to 2,000 pesos (about $22-$45) per month in spending money. Maricel was happy as a clam because that is the amount some people there make as full time employees. Nevertheless, like most Filipinas, she was very jealous, and would go nuts if I even looked at another girl. I didn't mind. I was actually flattered by Maricel's possessiveness.

Maricel frequently hung out with a young guy, Arsenio, about 22, who she originally introduced to me as her cousin. He also attended the same college (University of Mindanao) as Maricel. She would go out with him, telling me that they were going to the local Internet cafe to play computer games.

I used to take trips to Palawan and Boracay on occasion, usually taking Maricel with me. On one occasion, Maricel couldn't come with me because she claimed to have exams, so I went alone. However, I returned a couple of days earlier than I had planned, and when I entered the apartment early on a Sunday morning, I found Maricel and Arsenio naked in bed asleep in each other's arms.

Arsenio jumped out of bed in a state of panic, and Maricel started crying, saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" over and over. Well, being someone who had always had unrealized cuckold fantasies, I laughed and told them both to relax, and they calmed down.

I told Maricel that the only thing that would make me angry is if, from now on, she ever lied or kept secrets from me, and I asked her to come clean with me. By this time Arsenio, got dressed and was out the door. His English wasn't as good as Maricel's, so it was probably better anyway for him to leave at that time.

Anyway, Maricel was sobbing and told me that she had lied about Arsenio being her cousin. In fact, he was her boyfriend, and the one to whom she had given her virginity one year previously. I asked Maricel how Arsenio felt about the fact that she was living, sleeping, and having sex with me, a 42-year-old American. She said that Arsenio understood and accepted the situation, because it was common for young Filipinas to have both an older foreign benefactor, or even husband, as well as a young boyfriend on the side.

At that point, I explained to her that I was a very open minded man, and understood her need to have a young and energetic boyfriend, and told her that not only wasn't I upset with her, I found the whole situation very arousing. At first, Maricel was skeptical, since she had never heard of the term "cuckold" or anything similar. Then, I whipped out my laptop and showed her some selected posts on various cuckold websites, just to show her that there were other men like me.

A few days later, I asked Maricel to invite Arsenio to join us for dinner at one of Davao's nicest seafood restaurants, a place called Ah Fat. At first, Arsenio was a bit nervous, but eventually Maricel explained to him that I wanted the three of us to be special friends. To show my sincerity, I even took both Maricel and Arsenio to Gaisano Mall to go shopping for some new clothes (for me, the cost was like pocket change). Arsenio was so very grateful, and expressed to me (through Maricel) how much he wished he could repay my generosity. I told him, vaguely, "Maybe someday you can" and smiled.

When Maricel and I were alone, I asked her to tell me, in detail, what it was like to make love with Arsenio, as opposed to me. After some prodding, she admitted that, although my cock was slightly bigger than Arsenio's, his was very hard ("like rock," she explained). Also, unlike me, he had lots of energy, and she liked the way he was sometimes rough, and "like animal." I asked her if that meant that she didn't like making love with me, and she said that she really liked the way I was so gentle with her (in contrast to Arsenio) and also the way I "kissed" her pussy, which Arsenio never had done. In fact, Maricel told me that I was the only one who had ever given her oral pleasure.

After our discussion, I told Maricel that I would like it if she would invite Arsenio to the apartment, and I would leave for a couple of hours so they could have time together. Also, I gave her specific instructions that I did not want her to take a shower after making love with Arsenio. She had already read about "creampies" and "sloppy seconds" on the websites we had reviewed, and although she couldn't understand why I would like that, she accepted the fact that I wanted her unshowered.

That evening, I left to go to the bar at the Apo View Hotel, to have a drink or two with some American guys who were visiting Davao. A couple of hours later, I got a text message from Maricel telling me that Arsenio was gone.

When I got back to the apartment, Maricel was still in bed, naked and waiting for me. She asked, in her sexy accent, "Are you sure I shouldn't go to the CR [means bathroom] and freshen up?" I answered her by tearing off my clothes, jumping into bed, and kissing her legs, slowly moving up to her thighs, and finally burying my face in her unshaven hairy pussy, sloppy wet with Arsenio's semen. This was my first creampie in my life, and I lapped it up hungrily as Maricel was giggling and moaning with pleasure.

After spending about 10 minutes devouring Maricel's pussy, with my face still covered with Arsenio's semen and Maricel's juices, I slid my rock-hard cock into Maricel, and enjoyed my first experience with sloppy seconds. Despite my having "cleaned" the outer lips of her pussy, it was clear that Arsenio had deposited what felt like a gallon of sperm deep inside of Maricel. Although Maricel was only 85 lbs., and had a very tight pussy, it now felt loose and silky, and my cock was sloshing around in Arsenio's cum until I finally exploded inside her, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

After that one evening when I made love with Maricel after she had been with Arsenio, things started to deepen between the three of us. For a few weeks, Arsenio was a bit shy about showing affection to Maricel with me around, so I would leave my apartment for a couple of hours at a time, 2-3 times a week, to allow Maricel and Arsenio some privacy, and then Maricel would text me to let me know to come back and have my creampie and sloppy seconds. However, the three of us would still get together for dinner, or go to movies, and Arsenio started feeling more comfortable around me in a friendly way.

But I felt I wanted more. I wanted to be able to watch Maricel and Arsenio make love, and hopefully let things develop such that Arsenio would start spending the night with us. I wanted Arsenio to feel totally at ease about kissing, cuddling, and fucking Maricel, without regard to whether I was present or not. Maricel admitted that she would like the same arrangement, but said that Arsenio was still shy.

Well, I decided that the best way to move things along would be to "change the backdrop." When Maricel's and Arsenio's college was out for break, I decided to invite both of them to a vacation in Boracay, a well known beach resort in the Philippines. However, I made it clear that I was going to reserve only one room for the three of us. So, if Arsenio wanted to come with Maricel and me, he would need to get over his shyness about me. As expected, Arsenio accepted the invitation.

I booked a nice beachfront room at the Red Coconut Beach Hotel in Boracay, which had one king size bed. I told Maricel that she might need to take the lead in "breaking the ice" with Arsenio when we would be together, rather than just waiting for him to make the first move. Maricel just laughed and said that she sometimes enjoys "attacking" Arsenio when they are together, which didn't surprise me, since she was often sexually aggressive with me. Maricel did suggest, however, that at first I should just roll over on my side with my back to them, and pretend to sleep, instead of just watching them and waiting for a "show."

I always have loved Boracay. It's a bit of a hassle to get there, but truly a paradise when you are there. As usual, Maricel, Arsenio, and I took Cebu Pacific airlines to Kalibo (Arsenio was scared, since he had never been in an airplane), road a bus to Caticlan port, a boat to Boracay Island, and a motorized tricycle to the hotel.

Maricel was sleepy and wanted to take a nap, so Arsenio and I went to the pool to swim and hang out. He spoke in broken English, but we could communicate just fine. We played pool basketball with some other guys there, and then had a San Miguel beer. It was great to have this "guy time" because this sort of broke the ice a lot more with us.

After all of us showered, we went out for a nice dinner, and then went to a local bar featuring a local band. Arsenio and I took turns dancing with Maricel, and then returned to the hotel. I announced that I was really tired, so I climbed onto one side of the bed, and rolled onto my side facing the edge. Maricel and Arsenio then turned out the lights and got into bed, with Maricel in the center. I pretended to be asleep.

Maricel and Arsenio started talking to each other in their native tongue (Bisaya) and, eventually, I could hear them kissing and giggling. Arsenio kept going "shhhh," apparently afraid that they might wake me. After about 10 minutes, I could hear that Maricel and Arsenio were kissing and playing much more passionately. A few minutes later, I could feel the bed rocking, and could tell that Arsenio was obviously fucking Maricel, but doing his best to do so as quietly as possible. It was rather amusing to hear Arsenio say "shhhhh!" whenever Maricel started getting vocal. After awhile longer, I heard Arsenio start grunting, and could tell that he was climaxing inside of Maricel.

After the bed stopped rocking, I slowly turned around and faced Maricel and Arsenio. I could see easily in the room since the moonlight was shining in. Maricel was still on top of Arsenio, obviously with his cock still inside her. Arsenio nervously looked at me, and I flashed him a big smile--and then he smiled back. At that point, I knew that things would be okay from then on.

I rolled back on my back, and Maricel took the hint. She climbed off Arsenio, turned around, sat on my face, and took my cock in her mouth in the 69 position. Maricel's pussy was sopping wet with Arsenio's semen, and she was just grinding it into my face like a wild animal. After my cock got hard, Maricel turned around again, and started riding me until I climaxed inside her.

I then glanced over at Arsenio, and he was just awestruck, but managed a smile when our eyes met. A few minutes later, Maricel climbed off me and took her place in the middle of the bed, and took turns cuddling with me and with Arsenio, alternating throughout the night as we slept.

Our relationship continued a few more months, with Arsenio practically living with us, but unfortunately I had to return to the US. Once I returned, I petitioned the government to bring Maricel to the US on a Fiancee visa. About 6 months later, Maricel arrived in the US, and we were married 6 weeks later. Today, Maricel has embraced the hotwife lifestyle, and has had a regular boyfriend for the past 3 years. But that's another story.

Davao Mike

Pinayhubby
Virgin

Re: Cuckolded in the Philippines -- True Story of My Now-Wif

Unread post by Pinayhubby » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:32 am

Awesome adventure. Hopefully my pinay does the same soon.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: Cuckolded in the Philippines -- True Story of My Now-Hot

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:46 am

So Mike, now that you are state-side, have you watched her take we'll endowed guys?
Does she have BF's and bring home the cream pies? ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:03 pm

BallSpanking wrote:So Mike, now that you are state-side, have you watched her take we'll endowed guys?
Does she have BF's and bring home the cream pies? ;)
Maricel has had a young boyfriend (about her age) for the past 3 years. She is very much in love with him, but has never made me feel that her love for me is diminished. If anything, she's thankful that she has a husband that allows her this gift.

Maricel's boyfriend has a slightly above average endowment, but his endurance is something I can't compete with. As is typical with Filipinas, Maricel has a supercharged libido, much higher than mine, so it works out well, with Maricel's boyfriend filling in the gap.. and how!

DM

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:27 pm

Seems everyone us happy! :up: ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

ronfoks
Virgin

Unread post by ronfoks » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:30 pm

This story is from the formeren varietalsex board

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:16 am

ronfoks wrote:This story is from the formeren varietalsex board
They must have reposted it from my post on the cuckold forum on this site a few years ago, the one that has since dropped off. I am the original poster of these events, which are 100 percent true.

DM

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:23 pm

Amazing and lovely story!!! Congrats ;)

Rick4Brenda
Trainable

Unread post by Rick4Brenda » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:52 am

What's your relationship like with Maricel's current boyfriend?

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:02 pm

Rick4Brenda wrote:What's your relationship like with Maricel's current boyfriend?
Maricel's current boyfriend, Justin, and I have an excellent relationship. Occasionally, he helps me with handyman-type tasks around the house, and we sometimes watch football or basketball games, and drink beer together. Early on, he was a bit shy about openly showing affection to Maricel, but has gotten more comfortable. A lot of times, they'll be making out on the sofa in front of me. In many ways, Justin has become a part of the family.

Justin and Maricel are still a bit shy about "putting on a show" for me, and I *typically* don't make love with Maricel in Justin's presence. However, there are times when I'm able to sneak a peak at their couplings.

On occasion, Justin accompanies us on vacations to the beach or golf resort, and I'd get a hotel with a king-size bed, or two queen beds. Usually, after they think I'm asleep, they'll make love with me just a foot or two away, with me lying next to them. They know I'm watching, but it's dark enough so they can't really see me watching, and it's so exciting hearing Maricel's moans, and Justin's grunts, as he's plunging deep inside her. When they are finished, and Justin rolls over (faking sleep, I think), my hand will move to Maricel's cum-soaked pussy, which I just love to lick. And then I will take her from behind, enjoying sloppy seconds, starting off slow until I climax in her already drenched pussy.

I'm hoping that one day we can move to having a full-blown threesome, but Maricel and Justin aren't quite ready for that yet.

DM

Les
Trainable

Unread post by Les » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:00 pm

Great Update!!!
I remember enjoying your earlier posts.

Glad youse are having a good time!!
Thanks for sharing!

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:43 pm

I love the story... reminds me my situation at the moment with wife progressing with young 22 years old lover, 20 years younger than me.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:32 am

Very hot Davo,

Thanks for sharing. As the husband of a 16 year younger Asian hotwife, I would enjoy a somewhat simialr situation. Specifically I would enjoy having a really good male friend, closer to her age (she doesn't like guys that are much younger). He and I would be great friends that share a lot of mutual interests including fucking my gorgeous little hotwife. Lots of really hot, uninhinited mfm, one on ones as well as continuing other hotwife fun and our occasional swinging forays.

Seem like you have a very hotwife that loves you and appreciates your encouragement to enjoy other guy(s).

I hope you continue to share your wive' adventures.

DavaoMike
Player

Re: Cuckolded in the Philippines -- True Story of My Now-Hotwife

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:17 pm

Update: Maricel's current boyfriend, Adam, will be moving in with us. I've detailed the latest situation in the post below:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41480

DM

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:28 pm

I just realized that I referred to Maricel's current boyfriend by two different names, Justin and Adam. In fact, though all the facts are accurate, I didn't use real names, for privacy reasons. I'll be calling Maricel's current boyfriend Adam in all future posts, though that's not his real name.

DM

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:11 am

Maricel and I will be traveling back to the Philippines in late January, for vacation and to visit her family. We have talked about the possibility of her visiting her first boyfriend, Arsenio, but Maricel has mixed feelings. She loves her current boyfriend, Adam, a great deal (he lives with us), and expressed reservations about cheating on him. Adam knows nothing about Arsenio, but knowing Maricel, the guilt over cheating on him would be too much. (Ironically, she knows that she need not worry about "cheating" on ME. lol). By the same token, Arsenio was her first lover in the Philippines, so she is tempted to take this walk down memory lane. As for me, I told her that I am fine with whatever she decides.

DM

Les
Trainable

Unread post by Les » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:04 am

Sooo Sweet Davao!!!

She has her pick of two young studs,
I would love to be the hubby wrapped around her pretty little finger!

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:57 am

I would love to see the hot little lady :)

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:43 am

Thanks for sharing your hot scenario with us, DM. It's similar to what many of us would want, in many ways. I was chuckling, though. My wife and I have always joked about how in our 40s and 50s, there's an adjustment to be made when in bed with twentysomethings - in terms of the level of conversation. The younger men are always reluctant or nervous at first. My wife calls this the "conditioning" period.

sharingKayla
Prepubescent

Unread post by sharingKayla » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:18 am

This is so beautiful! I would love to experience this with my wife.....

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:45 am

sharingKayla wrote:This is so beautiful! I would love to experience this with my wife.....
Welcome to OHW, sharingKayla.

:)

Mia

jc6morw
Experienced

Unread post by jc6morw » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:18 pm

Great details about an exciting starting situation that I wouldn't usually think about. I wish I could be in that situation and have the girlfriend and boyfriend really take abate of me.

Now you are back in the states and she is more comfortable with the pleasure and freedom she has. Tell her that I really admire what she has done to you, even though I won't get to enjoy either aspect of her hot wife escapades.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:00 am

You're right about filipino girls, married or single, who love sex with multiple men. I never understood the difference in attitudes between them and most North American women, but it's definitely there.

I was upset when my first filipino gf cheated on me but she told me it was common with all girls she knew. That was here in the States, not in the Philippines. That isn't the woman I married, but after thinking about it awhile, I found I was excited.

That's how I became a cuck, before marrying my wife. My filipino girlfriend agreed to let me watch whenever she fucked other guys and then began going out of her way to attract some she met at stores, malls, wherever. Because she was an absolute knockout, she was approached a lot. Most of the time but not always, she would tell them her boyfriend liked to watch and would bring them home to our apartment. She eventually, though, liked one guy more and we broke up.

Fran_38
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fran_38 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:08 am

fascinating story, no, fascinating experiences!