My Wife & Brad Pt2.

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
misterclarky

My Wife & Brad Pt2.

Unread post by misterclarky » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:38 pm

That night was just for us. My wife had told Brad that she would let her house guest settle in this
evening & that Brad would be coming over the next day in the afternoon.
After weeks of separation I was happy to be able just to be alone with her.

We chatted a little about her job,the town, the nice villa..but not about Brad. Just some one on one time.
Although I was burning with curiosity to know all the details about what she had been doing.
I really can't call her a real hotwife...she only goes astray rarely...once every 3-4 years..but when
she finds one thats please her...then she goes all out...and as she was straight out with be about
fucking with Brad..i go the message that she was really into him..and really enjoyed him being into her.

Once in the bedroom..things changed. waiting patiently between the sheets for her to come out of the bathroom.
She came out wearing one of those black see-though nighties..and a little black thong...so sexy she looked.
If u can imagine the face of a young very classy Catherine Deneuve...on the body of Veronica Zemanova...well
thats my wife. Style...Class...& sexy.

She slipped between the sheets, slid into my arms, and slipped her tongue into my mouth. She has a small mouth
& a sharp little tongue..infact all her orifices are rather small. At 40 her pussy still resists the first few
pushes when i push my cock in her...and her ass...weve tried many times..but i've never been able to get
more than the head past the first ring of muscles...but she loves my tongues in her ass..infact she loves to
be licked all over.

My cock was hard..infact my cock was hard before she even came out of the bathroom. She looked fucking sexy
& i told her and we were off & running...

-you really think so?

-Sure you really make me crazy..

-Oooh Baby...i make all the men crazy..not just you...Brad he's always hard before i get into bed.

Just the mention of Brad, of her being in bed with him, i shake a little. She reaches down & cups her hand around
my balls & squeezes them gently and again the tongue in my mouth..

-Oooh Baby...u should see him..hes really fantastic body..very strong...& his cocks so thick.

-He's really that good?---Yes Baby, the things he does to me.

All of this while looking me directly in the eyes and pulling my cock

What things?--What does he do so well?---Well...he licks my pussy such a long time.

The sheet is down..I can see all her lovely body in the see through cloth...her hand wrapped around my
cock and slowly pulling it..telling me about her lover. I ask her to tell me more.

-Oh she sais.-what else you want to know- you want i tell u how we fuck?..and with that she rolls out of my
arms onto her back..masturbating me...spreads a little her legs and slips the other hand into her thong and
start to massage her clit all the while telling me about Brad and his nice body & his thick cock.

I get to my knees so i can look at her masturbating..she pushes her thong to the side so that i can see her
pink shaved lips and her finger running of her clit...and she continues about Brad

-Baby..when he pushes inside me..it really hurts alot...he opens me up..and i'm shouting..it hurts but it's
so nice...and the more i shout..the more excited he gets..and the harder he fucks me.

I'm on my knees listening & watching & stroking my cock..trying to imagine what she must look like with
Brad on top of her...his cock buried in her tight little pussy & her shouting. I can see her getting excited..
her nipples getting smaller & tighter..she's telling how she loves to squeeze his cock to stop him from coming
when he's inside her & i'm watching her finger working her clit & i just want to lick her pussy & listen to her
voice..so with my cock in my hand..and Brads name in my ears I move her hand away & lick & nibble & bite
gently her clit.

My wife Salima really loves the taste of her own pussy, especailly from my mouth

-Baby..give me your tongue!..i climb up towards her mouth at the same time my cock is sliding up her leg towards
her pussy. Her tongue is in my mouth & she is drinking the juices from her pussy. My cock is just at the entrance
& i can feel the head of my cock becoming warm & wet...when she pushes up her hips & my cock slides up & across
her clit. 2 fingers slide onto the head of my cock & she pushes it against her clit & starts to rub the head against
her clit. Masturbating herself with the head of my cock.

-No Fuck..she looks me direct in the eyes.-Is not for you.

-What?..I don't get to fuck you...I'm fucking horny..I need to fuck

-No fuck she repeats...do anything you want to me but i'm not go to fuck you.

No explaination.

-Brad he fucks me so well...i don't want to spoil it..she continues..Brads going to fuck me...not you.

I'm fucking her clit..Brad is fucking her pussy..not me..& if i want to continue i have to be agreed.
I'm almost coming, my balls are starting to tighten...i'm ready to agree to anything..

-Repeat what i said...she tells me..-repeat it or get out of the bed!

-ok ok..i promise not to fuck you...only Brad gets to fuck you.

Her body starts to tighten with the rubbing of my cock against her clit.

-You want Brad to fuck me Baby?......You really want this to happen?..She is about to come & i know the answer
she wants so I tell her

-Baby...please fuck Brad for me. Please let him fuck you. I want him to fuck you with his thick cock & to
hear you shouting.

With that her body starting convulsing as she had her orgasm. A few more strokes against her clit and i
splash my sperm across her belly and onto the pillow behind her head.

Ouuff..was the most intense part of the evening. The rest of the night we spent kissing and talking & licking
& sucking...but she never let me fuck her...She wanted to fuck only Brad...not me...and i had agreed.

And Brad was coming over the next afternoon.....

viking68
Experienced

Re: My Wife & Brad Pt2.

Unread post by viking68 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:48 pm

Superb story! Please finish ASAP!
Growing Old is mandatory!
Growing Up is optional!