My Wife & Brad Pt3. The Terrasse

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
misterclarky

My Wife & Brad Pt3. The Terrasse

Unread post by misterclarky » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:36 am

After a night of getting reaquainted we woke up late the next day..One nice thing about Greece
The weather is fantastic..always sunny..and warm from early in the morning..
Me & Sally decided to have breakfast on the terrasse..The terrasse is situation on the corner of the appartement
complex & no other appartement looks onto it.."it's wonderful for sunbathing naked" sally says to me.
There is a view over the mediterrainian sea..which is a blue azur..and is the distance you can see the
occaisional sail boat passing.

-You not worried about sunbathing naked all lone here? i ask her...
-oh no i love it...so nice to feel the warm sun all over my body..especially on my pussy...makes me crazy
she replies before adding..-Brad loves it too. I start to shake again..is it nerves or fatique?..Anyway
it is too early to start this again..and Brad will be over in the afternoon..
-I go make some more coffee, i say

We spent the morning looking around the shopping mall..Sally tried on a few outfits...I like especially
liked one white coton summer dress she picked out. She is so nicely tanned you could see her brown body through
the cotton. I love her nipples..they are big and round and almost black with the sun.
-Come & see this one, she called from the changing room. I put my head through the curtain...was a small boutique
empty, with only one young greek girl serving....Sally looked really lovely in the dress..
-You look great i said..-So brown you body

-You think so baby?..I think i look so sexy..I turn myself on..Looks at my nipples how hard they become.
And with that she pulled a breast out of her dress licked the end of her finger & started to rub her nipple.

-You want to suck it baby?..I stepped into the change room and stuck her nipple in my mouth..Mmmmm-you suck
so nicely baby--Sally loves my tongue. I put my hand on her tight little ass & pulled her against me all the time
sucking her lovely warm hard nipple. Such a relaxing act, sucking a nipple..almost puts you to sleep..just
sucking it and feeling it's texture with my tongue.

It was the sound of the curtain being pulled back that gave us a start. The Greek shopgirl had put her head in to
see how we were doing..I went red in the face...Sally quickly pushed her breast back into her dress and the the
Sales girl went red as well...and then with a coy smile..asked Sally if she like to try something else on.

-I guess i shouldn't be in here?--i said to her...-No sir...is alright..no problem she answered..she was
still red in the face..but her eyes were saying something...I guess being a shop assistant can't be too much
fun..and seeing a good looking couple playing in your shop beats the boredom sometimes...Or maybe she hadn't
had her nipples sucked for a long time & wanted to watch....Anyway we bought the dress...left the store..& promised
to come back again soon..who knows?

We had lunch in a small restaurant..& headed back to the appartement to relax. A light sleep after a late lunch
and then onto the terrasse to get some sun.

I changed into my swimming shorts took my magazine & lay down on one of the long chairs facing out to see waiting
for Sally...A few minutes later she followed me out with her magazine...and nothing else...naked.

-You often outside like that?..completely naked? i ask as her small adorable but floats pass me and plonks
itself down on the chair next to me.
-Ooh..baby....i hate wearing clothes here..i'd be more than happy to be naked all day if i could..i tried
at the beach..but too many men were bothering me..anyway..nobody can see,...she is so relaxed naked..i love it.

Sally hands me a bottle of oil & tells me to rub it all over her. I massage the oil onto her feet & her legs
& then let it run from her neck, between her breasts, down her belly and onto her pussy..then starting from
her neck rub it all over her body.
I love to see her all oily...so shinny in the sun..her brown skin glistening..as if she has made love a
thousand times & is covered in sweat...her pussy has no hair exept for a little triangle that she has left
just above her lips...Her lips are smooth and tight and cover her little clitoris...everything about her body
demandes to be opened & tasted & probed..
She rolls over & i rub her back, her legs, her ass and start to rub the oil between her cheeks...& with one finger
over her asshole, around & around that tight little hole & then changing finger down between the lips of her pussy.

-Ok is enough now...she says before rolling onto her back and picking up her magazine...

My cock is struggling to get out of my shorts..but i don't argue..We are so relaxed..no need to force anything.

So we lie there. Enjoying the sun..she reading her magazine..& me watching her body that i love so much..and
pretending to read mine...

Footsteps on the terasse..-Hi guys!...it's Brad...he just walks onto the terasse and stand looking at us from
the foot of our sunchairs...I don't understand how he got there...did Sally give him a key..I knew he was
coming..i was excited by the thought..& at the same time glad to be alone with Sally.

-I see you guys are enjoying the sun..he says....Hi Brad i say...Hi Brad baby...says Sally not moving at all
to cover her nakedness...infact she puts her magazine to the side to give him a better view
-You going to join us?.....Sure! & with that Brad kicks of his sandals, peels of his t-shirt unbuttons his
shorts and stands there before us naked. I was starting to feel slightly overdressed.

Is true what Sally had said to me...Brad was thick...but thick all over..Legs...Arms...Big Shoulders..Same
height as me..5'10''....but twice as large..And he had a thick cock..is true..no hair at all...must have
shaved it off..Sort of like that pipe under the sink in the bathroom that the water escapes by...A cock
that raises up before bending over weighed down by the thick head on it...Well he was standing there infront
of us...hard to miss it really.

He moved to Sally side & bent over to kiss her..Sally opened her lips and put her tongue into his mouth..
loves the tongue Sally. Was a beautiful sight to see..Sally all oily & glistening..and this large man..with his
thick cock dangling down between his legs like a pendulum..The two joined by their lips & their tongues.

The kiss continued & i could see...though pretending not to look...that Brad had put one on his large hands
on my Sallys breast..rubbed it and was now sliding his hand down her belly towards her pussy...not at all
bothered by my presecence...or maybe he had forgotten..It was playfull..i was sure that Sally would stop him
before he reached her pussy...she does have some respect for my feelings after all.

His hand reached her triangle of hair..Sally sighed..-Oh Brad...and spread her knees appart...-Oh..I guess
i was wrong..i said nothing..still pretending not to notice...my cock trying desperately to tear out of
its cotton prison..while Brad..his cock now startng to stiffen..conitued to explore my wifes most intimate
parts...

Sally senseing something moving..reaches up and takes Brads stiffening cock in her hand..wrapping her fingers
around it & pulling the skin backwards and forwards..slipping her hand onto his balls..and then one finger back
between his cheeks...before sliding her hand forward & again wrapping her hand around his now totally stiff cock.
I was watching amazed..she couldn't get her fingers all the ways around anymore..too thick.

Brad pulled his mouth away, looked toward me...down at my cock..smiled..and said.-So..you enjoying the show?
My mouth was dry and i was shaking with excitement..I just nodded my head.

Sally spoke then still tightly gripping Brads cock -Oh Brad baby (we are all baby to her)..i missed you last
night..Brad manouvered around the base of the sun chair & climbed up between Sallys glistening legs..-Me too
Baby..but i kept it all for you...i know you like that..?????

Sally's knees bent back & i could see the lips of her pussy..She put her ankles around Brads butt and i could
see the head of his cock a few inches from her lips.

No turning back now...They were going to fuck infront of me. My lovely wife, who i love more than anybody
in the world was going to fuck Brad and his thick cock...there...right next to me...I just wanted to take my cock
out & watch them fucking...and masturbate like crazy..but not knowing how Brad might react..i didn't dare.

They were kissing passionately..sallys legs around Brads hips...Brads cock just entering her lips..
Half of the head of his cock just disappearing between her lips before pulling back.. I was going crazy
with lust to see it happen.

-Fuck her you son of a bitch...Fuck her..i want to see you fuck Sally..was inside my head..i couldn't say it.

Instead Brad..with his cock rubbing around Sallys lips turns to me and says.

-Clarky (that what Sally call me)..go make us a some drinks will you? Were going to be thirsty soon.

Noooooooooooo...I want to watch...i don't want to go make any fucking drinks..I want to see you fuck Sally
Still i say nothing..

I don't react...Sally now...slowly bucking her hips..rubbing her pussy against Brads cock..pulling his cock
towards her using her feet on his butt..- Clarky..go now please...Make me a nice cool gin fizz..Me & Brad
have somethings to do..I hesitate...-Clarky...GO!

Ohh I get up out of my chair...bent in two..my balls ready to explode..my cock weighs 10 kilos..I turn
my back on them & enter the appartement just as Sally let's out a loud groan..& then a 2nd one..and Brad starts
grunting..& for sure they are fucking now..and i'm off to the kithchen..my cock now liberated & in my hand..
each time Sally shouts my cock is straining to explode..I take some ice from the frigo & wrapp it around my balls.
Don't ever do this...it hurts like hell!

I tuck myself into a corner..let my shorts fall to the ground..and play with myself..I can hear them..
grunting & shouting and the chair creaking..& i'm hot & dizzy. I wet the palm of my hand and rub it
around the head of my cock..careful not to come...listening to them & masturbating in the corner of the kitchen.

I don't know how long it lasted..there noises had stopped..i was imagining all sorts of things..i closed my eyes
imagining Sally & Brad..cock & pussy..his ass in the air...her underneath him...my cock couldn't take anymore
i covered the head with my hand as it started to contract and i felt the hot seemen spurting into my palm and
running through my fingers.
I opened my eyes to see where all the sperm was dripping just as Brad walked past the kithcen on his way to
the bathroom...He looked at me smiling...my shorts around my ankles..hand full of my own cum..

-Hey Clarky...you fixing those drinks or what?..I'm going to cool off with a shower.

Funny son or a bitch.

I wash my hands and go outside to see Sally..There she is..lying back..magazine on her knees..a bit flushed
but otherwise really cool. I stand at the foot of the sunchair..is the best view.

-Hi Clarky..she says...did u make those drinks...-No i say...I was busy like you.
-Good for you..she says...did u cum nicely?
-Could have been better..i reply...& you?
-Oh yes..very nicely...Brad is such a good fuck..the way he grinds my pussy against him..i don't last long

She goes on giving me more detail than i asked for..I start to get hard for her..I can't control it..
she can do anything with me...i accept it all.

-And Brad..he came too? i ask..Sure, she says...lots of sperm...very thick & white..u want to see?

And with that she opens her knees & i can see thick white sperm around her pussy.

-You let him come in you?..Why you let him come in you?...we always so careful about this

-Ooh Clarky...what you want i do?..He kept it all for me..lots of it..i love the taste of his sperm.

I stand there looking at her pussy...Brads thick white sperm still oozing out. Sally looks at me looking
at her pussy..she can see i'm aroused again
-You want to clean that up for me baby?...
-You want i lick his sperm from your pussy?..is that it?
-Yes..I want...& then you give it to me...you want?

I look at her..her pussy..her wicked smile..I don't really like the taste of sperm...my own that is
but i love watching it ooze out of her pussy. To see another mans sperm trickling out of your wifes
pussy is very exciting.

-No is said...i just like to see his sperm coming out of your pussy.

-Lick it out with your tongue baby..& then give it to me..

-No i said..open your legs wider so that i can see..

She closes her legs..-Go make the drinks then!

-Ok,ok..I do it..i say...just open you legs for me.

Quickly i go down between her legs..I rub my nose against her clit..push my lips against her vagina..& suck
She tightens her muscles too...and i get 3 thick globules of sperm in my mouth..

She is very quiet..me too..i licking & sucking & cleaning her pussy..and she tenseing her muscles and
Brads sperm is trickling into my mouth..This Brad really shot a load into my Sally..My mouth was full
& i was trying not to let any run down my throat..Just waiting for her to tell me to give it too her.
She loves to swallow the sperm..or rub it over her breasts..anyway..I still licking is still sperm coming
another thick ball of mucous slips between my teeth...

-Hey Clarky..where are the drinks?.Is Brad....I stand up quickly & lean against the balcony..Sally puts the
magazine over her pussy..just as Brad stroll out onto the balcony.

-You gonna get us those drinks Clarky? Me & Sally would really appreciate it.

There is Brad standing infront of me..I still got a mouth full of his sperm..and Sally says smiling at me
-What about it Clarky..you not thirsty?

Two or three gulps and is gone..All Brads sperm down the back of my throat into my stomach.

-No..i reply..i'm not thirsty anymore...i go fix you guys your drinks...

To be continued

misterclarky

Re: My Wife & Brad Pt3. The Terrasse

Unread post by misterclarky » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:47 am

If you like the story..please let me know..Is my first

Thanks..

bradley

Re: My Wife & Brad Pt3. The Terrasse

Unread post by bradley » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:30 pm

Very good. Very strong.

viking68
Experienced