My Wife & Brad Pt4 - A helping Hand

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
misterclarky

My Wife & Brad Pt4 - A helping Hand

Unread post by misterclarky » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:33 am

So heres the story so far...

My wife is working in Greece, after a fight i finally go to visit here only to find that she has slept with
someone. Being a cool sort of guy I offer to leave them to it, but Salima (Sally..my wife) insists that I stay.
I get the guest room..& her lover Brad, who believes i am just a friend visiting,...gets the master bedroom, Salima
included.

After having licked Sally clean on the terasse & having to swallow a mouthful of Brads cum.(see part 3)
I went into the kitchen to make the drinks & rince all the cum down with a cold beer. Funny thing cum..the
taste washes easily out of your mouth..but it does seem to sit in your stomach a little..but nobody ever
died from swallowing a little cum.

The drinks made i headed outside..Sally was lying naked on the sunchair curled up in Brads arms..One thing
about your wife lying with another man..is that you get to see the whole picture. Brads nose was in her neck
his big arm draped around her waist seemed to cut her in two pieces..her breasts were pushed together so
that her 2 nipples were almost touching each other..I love to suck both her nipples at the same time..to
put both of them in my mouth..makes her fuck harder.

The two of them looked so perfect together..i had a pang of jealousy..i wanted to be in Brads place..to have Sally
in my arms my groin squashed against her little round butt...where was his cock? Between the cheeks of her ass?

I put the drinks down...Sally opened her eyes..Brad sat up..something shinny slid slowly backward between Sally
legs & suddenly Sally had a disappointed look on her face...as Brads cock slipped out of her pussy..it big head
now lying on her thigh..I couldn't help it..my cock went straight up..pushing it's head out of my shorts.

Sally smiled at my cock...who was also smiling at her, level with her face and said
-Can you stop pointing that at everybody?..Brad was just telling me about your exhibition in the kitchen.

-I'm sorry, i said, it must be all that fresh air & sun.

-Must be all this nakedness, said Sally,..Brad was curious to know why you were masturbating in the kitchen?

Well he was fucking my wife on the terasse..does make one a bit crazy..i said to myself..& i'm not having
any sex..& i want to have some sex..to fuck my wife a little..to atleast WATCH some sex..& for the moment
i was getting nothing at all. Brad & Sally were fucking each other all the time...i just got to make the drinks.

-What is it that making you so crazy Clarky...Sally asked..then with a wicked look in her eye she added
-Is it Brads cock thats making you like that?..Come on Clarky..be honest...Brad doesn't mind...I had to tell
him..

What had she told Brad?..that we were a horny married couple..that my wife liked to take a lover sometimes to
make me crazy...that she loved the feel of another man's cock? That me..her husband..while not encouraging her..sat
back & let her get fucked, masturbating alone while it was happening. Had she really opened up to Brad this much.

-Sure Clarky tell me, open up man, said Brad, everthings clear to me now..you getting horny in the kitchen like
playing with yourself..I'm cool..not really bothered at all.

-Sit down Clarky, Sally told me, i sat & i was now only a few inches from the loving couple.

-It's ok Clarky..I told Brad ,sais Sally,..looking at me trying not to laugh..I told Brad that you were Gay.
-YOU TOLD HIM WHAT!
-Well, she continued, Brad wanted to know if we ever fucked..he was sort of nervous with you turning up..
staying here with me...i told him how once we tried...that you only ever got as far as licking my pussy
but that you were hopelessly Gay & that he had nothing to worry about.

So great...i thought..my wife..not happy with making me sleep in the guest room..had to tell her fuck friend
that i was Gay..
Both of them were now lying there sipping their drinks smiling at me..Sallys beautiful pussy all shinny
from the suntanning oil.& just next to it..Brads cock all shinny from Sallys pussy.
I love Sally pussy so much...i love to lick it all the time..at least she had left me that in her story..
I was staring at her pussy when Brad said..-You can touch it if you like.
-Touch what?...i replied
-My cock..i don't mind...if it pleases you that much.
-Go on Clarky..giggled Sally...touch Brads cock...I really like to see that.

Sallys eyes were shinning..she was having a ball..-Take Brads cock in your hand & squeeze it. That would really
make me horny. Do it!

When Sally gets horny...i get horny. My cock stood up again.
She repeated slowly looking into my eyes with her horny brown fucking beautiful oval eyes.
-Take Brads cock in your hand & pull it Clarky.
I smiled..is hopeless against her...I reached down past her belly...past her pussy..between her legs
& put my hand on Brads cock.

It twiched..I wrapped my hand around firmly it and pulled on it gently..it began to stiffen..Brads head went
back & he let out a groan...Sally was getting very horny with all of this...Lying between her lover & her husband
Two cocks just inches from her pussy & her mouth..I continued pulling on Brads cock while Sally shifted her
gaze between my eyes & my cock & my hand between her legs on Brads cock...and licked her lips.
-Pull it baby...she whispered..i love to see you pull his cock.

Brads cock was now full erect...thick..and hot..and even when i stopped pulling on it..it continued to move
back & forward in my hand...the tighter i gripped it...the more Brad groaned. At the same time Brads hips were
pushing against Sallys butt and oblivious to Brad..Sally started to rub her clit against my the back of my hand
while it continued to pull Brads cock. Brad was groaning in pleasure and was squeezing Sally nipples..
Sally fucking my hand and looking at me hot like a little Devil.

Sally looked down between her legs at all the action..& then back at me..-Do it for me Clarky! Do it! She said

I knew what she wanted...-I want YOU to do it, she repeated,-If you do this i gonna cum like a volcano.
-Do it...she started to plead...& i knew that if i didn't do it now, the moment would pass & she would be angry.

So i turned my hand around Brads cock, pushing my fingers down towards his balls, & opening my hand so as to
push the fat head of his cock against Sallys clit. I held it there. Sallys pussy & Brads cock were moving,
struggling, searching for some thing until the fat head found the opening of Sallys pussy.
I held Brads cock while the head and then the shaft entered, withdrew & re-entered my beautiful wife.
I squeezed gently Brads balls while he fucked Sally from behind, her knees apart. The thick ridge on the
back of his cock pulling on Sally's clit as her fucked her.

Was a beautiful sight..to watch both of them fucking. I sat back, took a drink in one hand, & my cock in the other.
Sally was bent backwards her back arched & her hard breasts pointing towards me. I love that ripple effect that
breasts have when a woman is being fucked..Always a few microseconds delay between the thrust of the man cock
and the vibration of her nipples.

They fucked hard for several minutes Sally's nipples & clit tightening & her cuming noisily on Brads cock. Brad
slowed..I guess he must have ejeculated inside Sally..again..& me..I came all over myself.

It was silent between the 3 of us for a few minutes..the time to cool down. Sally stood up first and stepped
across me. She stood there...her legs apart..looking down at me smiling..
-Thanks Clarky..-I go take a shower & get dressed she said, just then Brads sperm trickled out of her pussy and
dripped onto my belly, which was already covered in my own sperm,..she laughed -And you go clean that up.
she added.

Brad was up to..-I come join you Sally...& thank Clarky....was fun.

So i sat..thought..finished my drink....listened to Sally giggeling in the shower...came one more time
& fell asleep.

pet
Prepubescent

Re: My Wife & Brad Pt4 - A helping Hand

Unread post by pet » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:03 am

Nice work..... well written and, imho, a HOT story!
Mistress Kytten's pet