Asking Her

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
indecent

Asking Her

Unread post by indecent » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:03 am

I've started dating this babe named Kate and she is totally cute. She has shoulder length blonde hair and while she isn't very tall her petite body makes her boobs look bigger and she's not afraid to put them on display via low cut tops.

From the start Kate was always gagging for it. We'd make out at her parents place and in my jeep and even in classrooms between classes. I loved when she touched my cock through my pants and I really loved playing with her titties. Her nipples would get erect and she would moan and when I went for the panties I only had to touch her little button and she would go off.

The only thing was that this other guy who dated Kate before me told me she never went past third base because she had religious parents or something. I totally wanted to get in Kate's pants but I didn't want to push things and ruin my shot. I'd only ever slept with one other girl anyway and I was not totally confident of my abilities.

After a few weeks though I was starting to get major blue balls. Jerking off when you get home from a date is good and all, but a guy has to deposit a load somewhere for it to really count.

I was racking my brains on how to talk Kate into giving it up when one of my buddies mentioned that his girlfriend had given him a blowjob. We were all like 'now way!' but he showed us a photo of the top of her head on his mobile phone.

It looked totally horny and I became obsessed with getting Kate to suck my dick. I figured that if she wasn't going to sleep with me she might be willing to give me head. A lot of girls do it nowadays and it's not like it's full on sex.

But how do you bring up with a nice girl that you want her to give you a blowjob? What if she's like totally disgusted and thinks you're a pervert? What if she wants to kiss you afterwards with cock mouth? So I kept seeing Kate and we kept making out and I might get a hand under her skirt but she wouldn't even take out my johnson. Needless to say my balls were getting bluer and bluer.

Then one Saturday night I suggested we go park in my jeep by the lake. It's kinda romantic out there and okay I admit I was gonna bring some rubbers with me just in case I could talk Kate into doing something more than messing around.

We got to the lake as the sun was setting and pretty soon we were making out in the moonlight. The lake is a popular spot for young couples and there were a few cars around but not many.

I undid Kate's top and she started moaning as I pinched her sensitive nips. She was panting as I kissed her and I reached down and put her hand on my cock which was tenting my pants. She rested it there and even stroked it a little and I could almost imagine that she was jerking me off.

Suddenly Kate squealed and pushed me away from her. She held her top together to cover her breasts and I could see that something had really scared her.

"That guy is looking at us!" she whispered to me and I turned around to see an older guy leaning against a car smoking and watching us.

He looked kind of mean and he was much bigger than me. If he hadn't looked quite so tough I would have gone over there and punched him but instead I just suggested we get out of the car and go somewhere more private.

Kate watched the guy carefully as I grabbed a blanket and led her away.

We went to a clearing some distance from the cars and I laid the blanket out. Kate joined me on the blanket and she sipped her beer nervously as she scanned the area. It was dark by now but as far as we could see there was nobody around.

It was a warm night and I took a chance and took off my shirt, hoping that maybe Kate would follow. She giggled girlishly and started touching me a little hesitantly. I'm quite proud of my body because I play a lot of sports and I could tell that Kate was getting turned on.

I undid her top again and this time, with a little persuading, I managed to lift it over her head. Her body felt amazing rubbing up against me my cock was rock hard. I made sure to rub it against Kate's leg to let her know how horny I was.

"God you are hard," said Kate breathlessly.

By this time I had removed Kate's skirt and she was just in her panties. I undid my pants and shrugged out of them hoping that I might finally get Kate's hand or even her mouth on my boner. I had been waiting for this moment for months.

Kate giggled when she saw the big tent in my underpants. I took her hand and placed it on my cock like I always did except this time it was only my jocks separating us. It felt amazing and I asked Kate if she wanted to touch the real thing.

She looked at me hesitantly and I promised that she didn't have to do anything she didn't want to. I just wanted her to touch me and maybe jerk me off. I was almost on the point of begging.

Kate smiled at me sweetly and then with one hand she pulled down the waistband and with the other she reached in and circled my cock with her other hand. The cool feel of Kate's hand finally touching my aching hard dick was incredible and it was all I could do to not cum right then and there.

"Oh, baby," I groaned. "Please wank my cock."

I worried that I'd gone too far, but Kate started gently rubbing my cock. The palm of her hand was on the sensitive underside of my cock and her delicate fingers looked hot curled delicately around my pulsing shaft.

I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling I'd been dreaming about for ever when all of a sudden I heard Kate gasp and felt her let go of my penis.

I opened my eyes and my heart stopped.

The guy who had been watching us earlier was standing at the edge of the blanket. He was looking at Kate calmly and I was surprised that she was returning his gaze.

"C'mon slut," he said in a deep gravelly voice. "Come here and suck a real man's dick."

He had already unzipped his jeans and he was standing there holding the biggest fucking cock I had ever seen. It must have been at least ten inches long and it was twice as thick as mine. It stood straight up and he was stroking it gently with one hand.

I looked at Kate and to my dismay I saw that she was staring at it and the expression on her face could only be described as 'hungry.'

"Kate?" I managed to croak out quietly but she completely ignored me.

She scooted over to kneel in front of the stranger and he pushed the massive head of his cock down towards Kate's innocent face.

Kate reached up slowly but the stranger grabbed her hands roughly and placed them on the side of his hips. He pushed forward and his erect cock poked and prodded Kate on the lips.

Kate slowly struggled to open her mouth wide enough to let the big monster slide in. Kate moaned loudly as she struggled to take as much as she could into her mouth. She finally had to grab the guy's shaft to adjust the angle slightly.

Kate must have had about five inches of rock hard dick stretching out her delicate little mouth and she had her hands around the rest of him stroking him strongly. Her hands couldn't close around the base of his shaft and the guy grabbed a handful of her hair and roughly shoved forwards with his hips.

He was fucking her face quite roughly and I would have been worried for her if she wasn't quite so obviously enjoying this treatment.

In the moonlight I could see that Kate's nipples were fully erect and she was breathing heavily through her nose. Her body jerked obscenely as she and the stranger engaged in this intimate and primal act.

Any thoughts I had that oral sex was not real sex were now completely shattered. If anything, this was more penetrative and more intrusive. Just minutes before I had been kissing Kate's soft delicate mouth and now she was almost choking on a big purple piece of meat right in front of me.

For some reason I found myself more attracted to Kate than I'd ever been. She looked nothing like the shy nice girl I'd been fooling around with and more like a sexy woman in complete control of her sexuality. She was moaning around the guy's cock and concentrating hard on swallowing as much of his cock as she could as he pumped in and out of her mouth.

The stranger quickened his pace and again removed Kate's hands from his cock so he could fuck her face unhindered. He never let go of Kate's head and he was almost forcing her down onto his dick.

"I'm gonna cum, whore," said the stranger casually, and I realized with a start that this was only the second thing he had ever said to us.

He grunted a little and held Kate still. I could see Kate trying to back off a little the guy held her head firmly in place as his hips jerked a couple of times. Suddenly there was cum dripping out of Kate's mouth and she was gasping for breath around his massive cockhead.

Cum dripped down her chin and onto her tits and Kate was hungrily licking the guy's cock up and down trying to clean up as much as she could. She tongued down the side of his shaft and then lifted it up so she could tongue his balls too. She swallowed several times and it seemed like the guy kept cumming for a full minute.

I stood up and offered my hard cock to Kate too. She noticed me and she smiled up at me from beneath the stranger's monster dick.

She reached up and gently pulled my dick down towards her face. She kissed the tip of the stranger's cock while looking me in the eye and I started shooting my load. I only had a few spurts compared to the other guy but I managed to hit Kate on the lips before she quickly covered my cockhead with her mouth and swallowed the rest of my load.

I looked over to the stranger who standing there with a shit eating grin on his face and his hands on hips while my girlfriend went back to tonguing his big dick.

"Damn!" I said. "I've been wanting her to blow me for ever but I was too scared to ask her."

"She'll do it for you now," he said.

from INDECENT Magazine Vol 9 with permission (PM me if you want the links)

inNC
Experienced

Re: Asking Her

Unread post by inNC » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:07 am

...I love the thought of early romance starting this way...one of my early girlfriends was one that
i met during a gang bang of her with some of my cousins and their friends...about 6 of us...

I dated her after that - knowing full well she had a BF she loved and would do anything for him -
but during that time he was not with her....
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

Boofer

Unread post by Boofer » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:23 am

This story, (apparently from a feelance author of Indecent Mag) is a cuckold purest delight, the wimped out blue balled boyfriend, the menacing mean bull with a big pecker, and the sweet girlfriend who has a hidden slutism within. But there is a disconnect here the author fails to explain.

At the lake with Kate, when she notices this older man staring and the boyfriend thinks about punching him out, but he's too big and tough looking, why did they get out and stroll away from the car? Why not hit the ignition and drive away like every guy would do? The author fails to explain this thru the mindset of the boyfriend, while doing a pretty good job with his thinking in every thing else. These are three characters with no redeaming traits, and hard to like.

Boofer

seacoastcouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by seacoastcouple » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:51 am

This almost makes my cock hurt!
http://seacoasthotwife.blogspot.com/
We are a happy and fun married couple. My wife Ally, is a very sexy, beautiful 30 year old. She is also a Hotwife who likes to occasionally play with other guys.

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:24 am

I need to know more about this Indecent Mag - I'd like reading the stories contained....
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

hkuk
Trainable

Unread post by hkuk » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:23 am

inNC wrote:I need to know more about this Indecent Mag - I'd like reading the stories contained....
I've got issues 1 to about 6 somewhere, but they are on BitTorrent anyway. Some are here, but try other Torrent sources too.

http://btjunkie.org/search?q=indecent+magazine

They are quite raunchy, not really any ring of truth about the stories, but interesting all the same.

indecent

Unread post by indecent » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:20 am

guys glad you liked the story

PM me if you want more info on INDECENT mag