Naked Party

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
impo64
Virgin

Re: Naked Party

Unread post by impo64 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:20 am

sandy98 wrote:
impo64 wrote:My hubby and I have a poly relationship with my live-in bf. Hubby and my bf have become best friends and we do pretty much everything together.

About this poly relationship I just have some curiosities: 1 - Does the bf work or stays at home all day with the wife while hubby go to work and give bf a wage every month for his personal needs? 2 - If he works, how are the bills of the house divided? the husband paying for everything and the bf saving all his money in the bank? 3 - Does the wife sleep with both or the "poly" doesn't apply for the nights and she sleeps always with the bf? 4 - When the husband wants something and the bf another very different the wife the wife always backs up hubby or the bf?

Hi impo64, I'll try to answer each question.
1. Bf does work. He is a fitness trainer for a local pro sports team. It may sound exotic, but it really doesn't pay a huge salary.
2. My hubby makes a very good salary as an airline captain. My hubby adores my bf and what my bf brings to our relationship, so my hubby pays for everything. My hubby even pays my bf's car note, insurance and gas. Hubby wants my bf to save every dime he makes, but my bf will sneak and spend money on gifts for my hubby and I, from time to time. Also, my bf is very handy around the house. He helps clean, do laundry and fix things.
3. I sleep with both, when both are home. My bf is home every night, but hubby goes on 3 or 4 day trips as an airline pilot. When hubby is home, the three of us share one king size bed. When he is gone, it's just my bf and I. It's a little annoying if I have to pee in the middle of the night, because I have to climg over one of them, but I love sleeping between my two naked guys.
4. Believe it or not, we have never had a situation where I had to back up one or the other. My hubby and my bf are, both, extremely laid back. If they have a difference, they work it out themselves. However, although my bf dominates me sexually, he is very respectful of my hubby's alpha role with in all other matters.
sandy98, thank you for explanation...It turned everything clear to me... :up:

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:49 pm

sandy98 wrote:What I found the most interesting was the difference between the married women and the single women. The single women seemed to prefer 1 on 1, but the married women wanted multiple guys at one time.
Interesting to hear this from another experienced woman; my current wife and prior wife both had said something very similar in the past.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

our_mmann

Unread post by our_mmann » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:25 am

amazing hot story

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:01 am

Sandy please come back and tell us about what has happened since then then. I'm still interested!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:16 pm

SutterKane wrote:Sandy please come back and tell us about what has happened since then then. I'm still interested!
Hi Sutter, I'm still here. Hubby and I are still in touch with the lesbian couple in Breckenridge. There is another naked party in the works for January. By the sound of it, this one may be bigger than the last one. We'll see, but hubby is footing a large part of the bill for it.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:04 am

Please keep us in the loop! We're needy out here and your story is hot, hot, HOT!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Rockhard11
Experienced

Unread post by Rockhard11 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:47 pm

So, January is almost over. How was the party or has it not happened yet?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:31 pm

Yes. Perverted minds want to know! I miss hearing from you Sandy.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

sthlmbull
Prepubescent

Unread post by sthlmbull » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:06 pm

Count me in for the next one lol

franklee0914
Virgin

Unread post by franklee0914 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:16 pm

it's so incredible!

abhilashsmith
Prepubescent

Unread post by abhilashsmith » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:47 am

nice narrative of the incidents or about party...anything happened last year 2018...or later???who is this boyfriend, Brian from your first house owner??