The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:40 am

more:

It was on a Thursday morning in late August and I was at my office when I got a call from Lynda. She said they were back and had gotten home the night before. She said she was on her way to our house and wanted to know if I could meet her there. Of course, I dropped everything and said I was leaving for the day. She was already home when I got there and I was immediately struck by her dark tan and how happy and relaxed she looked. After much hugging and kissing and small talk, I asked her to tell me about the last six weeks spent alone with Carlos. She told me in general about what a wonderful time they had fishing, skinny-dipping, making love on the beach, drinking, getting high, sight-seeing in the islands and generally enjoying a carefree life. I pressed her for more and more details and then she got a little quiet. She asked me if I remembered the real reason she stayed behind. When I did not say anything, she said, "You know, what we both wanted." When I asked what that was, she laughed and said, "To see whether Carlos and I would fall in love!" She then started kissing me and said that our little experiment was a smashing success. She said, "I love him...I love Carlos...I fell in love with Carlos and he fell in love with me...We love each other very much..." I will never forget those words and I nearly cried at that point, except that Lynda squeezed my rock hard cock and giggled that someone is excited and approves.

We then had wild animalistic sex where I fucked her as hard as humanly possible. After we both came hard, I was still wild with arousal and made her tell me again about them falling in love. This led to more rough sex. Lynda soon learned that I would be hard and going forever as long as she kept telling me that she was in love with Carlos. She milked this for all it was worth, but at the same time made it clear that I was a co-conspirator in this and that we both wanted it to happen so much. That night she pointed out that this was the first night that she hadn't slept with Carlos in about two months and laughed at that too had the desired effect on me. Strangely, during that night I had never felt closer to Lynda in my life.

The next morning after another round or two of passionate sex, Lynda asked me what our next step was. She said that step one of our plan was over and that she and Carlos were most definitely now in love with each other. She asked where it goes from here now that she is home. She said that after spending so much time with Carlos and getting so close with him, that she could not see going back to where she occasionally had sex with him and emphasized that they were now involved in a relationship. She talked at length about how much she loved me and that she never thought it was possible to love someone that much. She went on to say that she never thought she could love two men at the same time, but now she did. She said she still loved me much more, but that since her love for Carlos was new that it was still growing each day. I told her that while she was gone that I had done a lot of reading up on polyamory relationships, which she had never heard of. I showed her some articles, but most such relationships seemed to involve the three living together full time, where it was the wife with two husbands. Neither of us could see that situation ever happening or working out. We discussed that maybe Lynda should split her time between me and Carlos and have two husbands in that sens instead, kind of like someone leading a double life.

more to cum...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:41 am

CuckPride wrote:This only demonstrates how much you love and trust Lynda. Your many years together prove that your faith in your wife was not misplaced.

Thanks. That's how I always felt, but you never really know.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:14 am

What a relief it must have been to finally have Lynda home, even though she would be spending much of her time with Carlos.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:20 am

CuckPride wrote:This only demonstrates how much you love and trust Lynda. Your many years together prove that your faith in your wife was not misplaced.
But wasn't the trust actually misplaced since she did leave Rypmar for Carlos?

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:08 am

Hotwifeok wrote:

It is a valid point for debate. Since I wanted her to go for it, I did not consider that she was leaving me for him. I thought of it as a temporary thing, even if I was mistaken.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:20 pm

At some stage in your posts, I remember comments about you and Lynda having children!
Where were they when all this unfolded? :roll: :oops:

The other thing is did you have much contact with either your or Lynda's parents during this time when Lynda was away and in the time following this - how did you manage to explain the situation to them and your other friends and outlaws? :oops: :oops:

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:51 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
Hotwifeok wrote:

It is a valid point for debate. Since I wanted her to go for it, I did not consider that she was leaving me for him. I thought of it as a temporary thing, even if I was mistaken.
I would be devistated by this story if I didn't know the end with you back together better than ever.

I would really like to know how you ever wanted what you did. As you have said you didn't know. Do you have any better idea today? Do you feel there is any risk with what Lynda is doing today with moveing some of her things in with, I believe, TM? Are there any parallels? I know there is a lot we don't see so I am not making any jus]dgements... just asking for your input.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. I am sure there is still some pain but at the same time some real joy knowing how it came out in the end.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:23 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:At some stage in your posts, I remember comments about you and Lynda having children!
Where were they when all this unfolded? :roll: :oops:

The other thing is did you have much contact with either your or Lynda's parents during this time when Lynda was away and in the time following this - how did you manage to explain the situation to them and your other friends and outlaws? :oops: :oops:

If I can give you some over generalizations, then I can answer your question. The kids were all college age and they knew "Uncle Carlos" quite well. I think they accepted that mom stayed in the islands with Carlos and his wife. I don't think at this point they thought much of it.

As to her parents, her dad had just passed away and she was very, very close to him, so I think that contributed to her extreme behavior. Again, these are just opinions, so I don't really know what anyone thought. Her mom seems to accept it all.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Hotwifeok wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:
Hotwifeok wrote:

I would be devistated by this story if I didn't know the end with you back together better than ever.

I would really like to know how you ever wanted what you did. As you have said you didn't know. Do you have any better idea today? Do you feel there is any risk with what Lynda is doing today with moveing some of her things in with, I believe, TM? Are there any parallels? I know there is a lot we don't see so I am not making any jus]dgements... just asking for your input.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. I am sure there is still some pain but at the same time some real joy knowing how it came out in the end.
There is no good answer I can give you. It was a bizarre feeling on my part I will admit. Why someone thinks what they did when they did is very hard to explain. There are parallels with today's activity with TM, but it is like the moth drawn to the flame, I can not resist it. :???:

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:17 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
Hotwifeok wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:
Hotwifeok wrote:

There is no good answer I can give you. It was a bizarre feeling on my part I will admit. Why someone thinks what they did when they did is very hard to explain. There are parallels with today's activity with TM, but it is like the moth drawn to the flame, I can not resist it. :???:
Hmmmmmm. But does the moth realize he was going to be killed by the flame? Did he get a second chance and learn?

Not that I think Lynda would leave you again... I think she learned her lesson. But what about you? Are you more in tune with what is going on this Time realizing what happened with Carlos? Would you be able to step up to stop it this time? Have you learned a lesson, unlike the moth, and only want to get close to the flame this time or would you fly all the way into the flame like you did with Carlos? What my question for you is... what do you really think of all of this? I understand the risk and the enjoyment of taking the risk... just how much of a risk are you willing to take this time knowing what you know now?

I still anxiously await the continuation of the story becasue I think there is still a lot more to come. Based upon your previous post it would be interesting to see exactly what your kids and Lynda's mom thought about this as well. That would give great insight as to how this all effected Lynda in the end.

One question that I have had a hard time finding... how long ago was ll this?

And in closing, I think it takes a stronger man to allow his wife this pleasure than a weaker jealous man. So I don't think it is necessarily all your kink at play here but truly your love of Lynda and wanting to see her enjoy herself. That I cannot tell you how much I respect.

lkh96
Experienced

Unread post by lkh96 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:03 am

rypmar, linda has to write about those two months....a day or two would be quite common but two whole months ??
linda's pov could explain how she came to the decision.lol.

2 months.....poor guy :D :D

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:59 am

I think Ryp's attraction to Lynda's penchant for fucking around was present and very strong in his feelings for her from the beginning. As I recall the story of their earliest days, he almost had to take a number in order to get a moment to propose marriage because she was fucking people at his office and elsewhere all the time! :mrgreen:

His kind of woman, evidently - and, I have to say, mine! :twisted:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:48 pm

Hotwifeok wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:
Hotwifeok wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

Hmmmmmm. But does the moth realize he was going to be killed by the flame? Did he get a second chance and learn?

Not that I think Lynda would leave you again... I think she learned her lesson. But what about you? Are you more in tune with what is going on this Time realizing what happened with Carlos? Would you be able to step up to stop it this time? Have you learned a lesson, unlike the moth, and only want to get close to the flame this time or would you fly all the way into the flame like you did with Carlos? What my question for you is... what do you really think of all of this? I understand the risk and the enjoyment of taking the risk... just how much of a risk are you willing to take this time knowing what you know now?

I still anxiously await the continuation of the story becasue I think there is still a lot more to come. Based upon your previous post it would be interesting to see exactly what your kids and Lynda's mom thought about this as well. That would give great insight as to how this all effected Lynda in the end.

And in closing, I think it takes a stronger man to allow his wife this pleasure than a weaker jealous man. So I don't think it is necessarily all your kink at play here but truly your love of Lynda and wanting to see her enjoy herself. That I cannot tell you how much I respect.

This was 2006 at this point in the story. This is not happening right now.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:49 pm

Dicktwat wrote:rypmar, linda has to write about those two months....a day or two would be quite common but two whole months ??
linda's pov could explain how she came to the decision.lol.

2 months.....poor guy :D :D

She is not a writer and won't go there, sorry.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:50 pm

bubbajack wrote:I think Ryp's attraction to Lynda's penchant for fucking around was present and very strong in his feelings for her from the beginning. As I recall the story of their earliest days, he almost had to take a number in order to get a moment to propose marriage because she was fucking people at his office and elsewhere all the time! :mrgreen:

His kind of woman, evidently - and, I have to say, mine! :twisted:

Yes, at age 18 she was married and fucking three guys in my office, until I hooked up with her at the Christmas party. She is a total slut and everyone needs to remember that when they read these stories. I knew that going in and that is exactly what I wanted.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:52 pm

I was very hesitant to retell this story because of the abuse I knew I would receive. Everybody claims to want this, but they are terrified when the reality smacks them in the face. I get a lot of "how I fucked up" from everyone. It seems most want this to have a bad ending, so they can say "I told you so."

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:34 pm

I for one am looking forward to a happy ending.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:23 pm

It is funny how some guys seem to think that if you had just said "No!" things would have worked out better.

But why, other than habitual male overestmation of the importance to women of what THE MAN personally wants, do they think that? :roll:

She was head over heels for that guy. Do your critics really think she would have been happy just to be with you forever if you had deprived her of her affair? :cool: Or that she would have been obligated to feel satisfied after being so denied? :P

Please, guys! :|

It was at that time (and still is ;) ) Lynda the tireless Fuck-Adventuress he married - not some little "yes-sir, no-sir" wallflower who would just forget about it. :lol:

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:32 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Hotwifeok wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:
Hotwifeok wrote:

Rypmar,
'Thanks. I knew it was in the past just couldn't figure out how far in the past it was. Coilding find the references in my search. Thanks for answering.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:59 pm

CuckPride wrote:I for one am looking forward to a happy ending.
Thanks. We did have a happy ending. :up:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:02 pm

bubbajack wrote:It is funny how some guys seem to think that if you had just said "No!" things would have worked out better.

But why, other than habitual male overestmation of the importance to women of what THE MAN personally wants, do they think that? :roll:

She was head over heels for that guy. Do your critics really think she would have been happy just to be with you forever if you had deprived her of her affair? :cool: Or that she would have been obligated to feel satisfied after being so denied? :P

Please, guys! :|

It was at that time (and still is ;) ) Lynda the tireless Fuck-Adventuress he married - not some little "yes-sir, no-sir" wallflower who would just forget about it. :lol:

You are very accurate with your insight and comments. I think one thing that many forget or can't relate to is that I wanted her to fall in love with someone else, for some unknown reason. As a result, I enjoyed this much more than everyone might think.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Hotwifeok wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:
Hotwifeok wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

Rypmar,
'Thanks. I knew it was in the past just couldn't figure out how far in the past it was. Coilding find the references in my search. Thanks for answering.

You're welcome.

Airmanken
Prepubescent

Unread post by Airmanken » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:48 pm

This is the type of relationship I don't know if I could cross... but I would love to hear more.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:13 am

Airmanken wrote:This is the type of relationship I don't know if I could cross... but I would love to hear more.
Yes, it was difficult and there is more to the story.

progter44
Prepubescent

Unread post by progter44 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:05 pm

Would love to hear it