The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
CuckPride

Re: The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:12 pm

It doesn't sound like Carlos was in a sharing mood on that particular day.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:58 pm

CuckPride wrote:It doesn't sound like Carlos was in a sharing mood on that particular day.
I think he was met with a new dynamic he had not experienced before.

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:24 am

I love your honesty and that you take the time to post. Thanks

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:44 am

ambershere wrote:I love your honesty and that you take the time to post. Thanks
Thanks and you're welcome. Glad you follow the story. :up:

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:04 pm

So glad you are prepared to spend the time and effort writing this story/history, thank you for that - but it is taking a very long time to get there!
Can I give you a nudge!
Having a peanut memory, I have to go back and re read sections to refresh, then carry on reading the latest edition so I have all my ducks in a row!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:47 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:So glad you are prepared to spend the time and effort writing this story/history, thank you for that - but it is taking a very long time to get there!
Can I give you a nudge!
Having a peanut memory, I have to go back and re read sections to refresh, then carry on reading the latest edition so I have all my ducks in a row!
You're welcome an thanks for reading and following along. :up:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:04 am

Sorry for the delay, but back to the story:

When last we spoke, Lynda had just sucked off Carlos nephew and swallowed every drop. She went below to get a drink and left the nephew standing there naked. All he could say was "wow" over and over as he tried to regain his senses. Carlos looked a little funny, but not upset. I began telling the nephew what a great cocksucker she is and how many guys have been wowed by her. I then kidded him that she will now expect him to return the favor and he kind of laughed and said he would be happy to help her out. Carlos was strangely silent, so I said to him how he knows Lynda and that there is no way she is stopping now. He grinned and said he knows, so I thought he was okay with it after all. The nephew then asked me if he needed to use anything with Lynda and I said "your best efforts." He laughed, but said he meant a condom and I told him no that Carlos never uses one and he was pleased.

Lynda bounced back up the stairs looking quite happy and sucking down a cold beer. She sat the beer down, walked over to the nephew and took him in her arms and began kissing him. He quickly pulled the strings on her bikini bottoms and they feel to the deck and it was a small thing, but a very enjoyable sight to witness. I retrieved them for safe keeping and discovered that they were quite damp. The lovers tumbled down on one of the seat cushions and were all over each other. Carlos was watching and I saw that he was hard as a rock. Soon, the nephew had Lynda's legs spread wide and was kneeling before her lapping her pussy. Lynda was holding his head and moaning, rolling her head back and forth. After a short time, she was yelling at him that she needed him inside her. He wasted no time in accommodating her wishes and soon was fucking her hard and they were making loud squishing sounds. I guess since he had already cum, he was able to pound her for quite a while through at least two orgasms before he pushed deep inside her and held it there while he came.

The second he pulled out of her, Carlos told me to take the wheel. He was already naked and walking toward Lynda with his hard cock pointing the way. In no time, he was enjoying sloppy seconds and did not last long before adding his load to the mix. Lynda was prostrate on the bench with her legs spread and leaking cum. The nephew said to me that he would take the wheel, so that I could enjoy my wife. Lynda giggled when I mounted her and said three guys before happy hour makes for a fun day. He silky cunt was too much for me and I made a quick deposit. The nephew then took her again and she rode him bouncing up and down to another tremendous orgasm. Carlos then announced it was time to head back in.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:13 pm

Carlos may not have been a good husband, but he's a terrific uncle.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:07 am

CuckPride wrote:Carlos may not have been a good husband, but he's a terrific uncle.

He was in new territory here, so I think his reactions were all over the place.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:01 am

After Carlos' nephew was through fucking Lynda, Carlos said it was time to head back in. Lynda sat around talking to the three of us who she had just fucked as casually as though we had just been playing cards with her. The nephew was sky high after fucking her, but Carlos seemed quiet and subdued. When we got back to the house, Lynda said she was going in to take a shower while we cleaned up. The little sexpot didn't have to help. Carlos had very little to say and his nephew was being very polite to him and going out of his way to help him. I could sense some tension and wanted to make my getaway. When we were almost finished, Carlos said I could go ahead and leave and that they would finish up. I went in and said goodbye to Lynda and she told me how much she loved me and that she would be in touch. That night I jacked off repeatedly thinking about what I had witnessed and imagining the two of them fucking her all night.

The next morning I was surprised to receive a call from Lynda asking if I was home and saying she was going to stop by. Later when she arrived, she said that Carlos and his nephew had had a big fight over her the night before and that morning. She said that on Friday night Carlos was pissed at his nephew for fucking her and the nephew kept saying that she was my wife and not his and that I was okay with it. Carlos made it clear that she belonged to him now and that I was out of the picture and he had to keep his hands off of her. She said it got nasty, but eventually things calmed down and Carlos felt bad about losing it. She acted as the peacemaking trying to convince Carlos that t was better that he shared her with his nephew as opposed to some stranger. She said that things were better by the time they went to sleep.

That morning she said that Carlos apologized to both of them and said he was all right with them fooling around, particularly since they had already done it. He then went to take a shower and Lynda and the nephew took the opportunity to jump into bed together. When Carlos later found them fucking, however, he lost it again. Lynda said she was leaving until he got control of himself and that's when she drove to our house. It wasn't long before we were in bed together and she was giggling about having her third cock before lunch time. Later, we had lunch together and then Carlos called wanting her to come home. She left by mid-afternoon and apparently worked things out when she got back to Carlos' place where they reached a compromise that she could fuck the nephew only when Carlos was around and with his permission. Apparently, there was no sex on Sunday and the nephew was driving home Monday morning.

Lynda later told me that she said her goodbyes and left for work and so did Carlos, telling the nephew to lock up. A few minutes down the road, Lynda called the nephew and told him to wait for her that she was coming back. When she got back to Carlos' house, she dragged his nephew into bed where they fucked for an hour. Lynda told him not to tell Carlos that they had cheated on him and told him she looked forward to his next visit. She then went to work happy hat she had not let her boyfriend tell her what to do.

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:41 am

Kinda interesting Carlos has no problem being with your wife and now having her pretty much all to himself, yet when his nephew took some liberties with a willing Lynda(still your wife)w he took this totally possessive and jealous stand, Kinda two faced isn't it..

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:08 am

You are definitely not painting Carlos in a very good light. I suspect that this is why Lynda decided to leave and come home for good.

RugbyRaizo1991
Player

Unread post by RugbyRaizo1991 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:20 am

Started Reading this while waiting X to update his story, you too are a better man than me because I dont believe in sharing my woman and far as men being attracted to her disregarding and or disrespect our relationship they get one warning the second time ill make them useless to a woman and eating through a straw ( Mortal Kombat FATALITY),

All jokes aside most men dont mind it being another man's woman they got nothing to lose and everything to gain they feel. Its all fun and games until it happens to them. Think of how many men brag about sleeping with another man's wife somewhere and then when their wife sleeps with another man see if they still brag. In this case he feels he had a certain ownership over Lynda it was suppose to be just him she did this with, not him and this nephew. In his mind thats not how this equation works I guess

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:32 am

ambershere wrote:Kinda interesting Carlos has no problem being with your wife and now having her pretty much all to himself, yet when his nephew took some liberties with a willing Lynda(still your wife)w he took this totally possessive and jealous stand, Kinda two faced isn't it..

It is, but I am trying to be accurate with what happened.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:33 am

Hotwifeok wrote:You are definitely not painting Carlos in a very good light. I suspect that this is why Lynda decided to leave and come home for good.

I am not doing this to slam him, just trying to be accurate.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:34 am

RugbyRaizo1991 wrote:Started Reading this while waiting X to update his story, you too are a better man than me because I dont believe in sharing my woman and far as men being attracted to her disregarding and or disrespect our relationship they get one warning the second time ill make them useless to a woman and eating through a straw ( Mortal Kombat FATALITY),

All jokes aside most men dont mind it being another man's woman they got nothing to lose and everything to gain they feel. Its all fun and games until it happens to them. Think of how many men brag about sleeping with another man's wife somewhere and then when their wife sleeps with another man see if they still brag. In this case he feels he had a certain ownership over Lynda it was suppose to be just him she did this with, not him and this nephew. In his mind thats not how this equation works I guess

This was a turbulent time in all of our lives and I don't think it necessarily made any of us look that good. I do think we all learned a lot.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:55 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
Hotwifeok wrote:You are definitely not painting Carlos in a very good light. I suspect that this is why Lynda decided to leave and come home for good.

I am sorry. I didn't mean to suggest that you were trying to slam him. Just that his actions weren't very cool! I think the nephew had it right.
She is your wife and you choose to share her it wasn't his say.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:10 pm

Carlos simply fell head over heels in love with her. That's obvious, but what is also obvious is that Lynda will never be a one man woman no matter who she's with. It's not her nature and whoever tries to change her will be wasting their time. If a man catches her eye and wants some of her, she wants the freedom to fuck him. You except it, and apparently love it. That's why you have her for always. Plus the fact that she loves you.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:41 am

Hotwifeok wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

I am sorry. I didn't mean to suggest that you were trying to slam him. Just that his actions weren't very cool! I think the nephew had it right.
She is your wife and you choose to share her it wasn't his say.

I understand, but none of us involved in this sordid affair could say like Churchill that it was our finest hour. :lol:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:41 am

D+D wrote:Carlos simply fell head over heels in love with her. That's obvious, but what is also obvious is that Lynda will never be a one man woman no matter who she's with. It's not her nature and whoever tries to change her will be wasting their time. If a man catches her eye and wants some of her, she wants the freedom to fuck him. You except it, and apparently love it. That's why you have her for always. Plus the fact that she loves you.
Yes, that kind of messed him up. He often said he was addicted to Lynda, rather than actually loving her.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:26 am

Carlos had to learn the hard way that Lynda isn't a one man woman.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:23 am

CuckPride wrote:Carlos had to learn the hard way that Lynda isn't a one man woman.
Yes, he did and it was up and done over time. More will come out in the story.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:47 am

Back to the story:

The next few installments I don't think I've ever told before because they are very difficult for me. I really don't like the way I look in them or how any of us come across and I know there will be some criticism. Still, I think the story lacks something without this part in it, so here goes.

After the weekend with the controversy over Carlos' nephew, things must have smoothed out between Lynda and Carlos. My next contact was about ten days later when Carlos called saying they were going out to dinner and inviting me to join them. I met them at the restaurant and they walked up holding hands. While waiting to be seated, Lynda was pressed against him and snuggling against him. Once seated in a booth, they were across from me and were again pressed against each other. Throughout the meal, they made their affection for each other well known with many public displays of touching and kissing. It was agonizing watching my wife on a date with another man who she was clearly madly in love with. The waitress rolled her eyes a couple of times because of how they were acting. It was clear that they were a couple and I was just along for the ride. When the server brought the check and found them kissing, she turned to me and said she doesn't know how I can take it. I told her she has no idea.

When she walked away, the lovers giggled and I said to them "You have no idea how HARD it is," gesturing toward my cock, "to watch your wife all over another man." Carlos grinned and Lynda said "You're welcome!" I then asked what they thought the waitress would do if she knew Lynda was my wife. They both laughed and Lynda said why don't we ask her and find out. I said, no, please don't do that, but on the way out Lynda just had to do something. She made sure the waitress saw and heard us and gave me a deep tongue kiss and said I will see you at home later and turned to Carlos and said "He's such a good husband!" and burst out laughing. The waitress was appalled and looked like she wanted to kill all of us. I was humiliated by this, but it only made me that much harder.

As we walked to the cars, I assumed I would get an invitation to come back to Carlos' house for a threeway or to watch them at least. I asked what next and Lynda giggled and said "We're going home to fuck and you're going home to jerk off," laughed wildly and took Carlos by the hand and pulled him away. He looked at me with a big grin and then they were gone. I was stunned, but so hard that I needed immediate relief. I got in my car, unzipped my pants, pulled out my rock hard cock, and started pumping it furiously, while thinking what a pathetic sick bastard I was. Of course, within sixty seconds I was cumming all over my shirt and feeling sick.

More to cum...

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:13 am

rypmar7 wrote:Back to the story:

The next few installments I don't think I've ever told before because they are very difficult for me. I really don't like the way I look in them or how any of us come across and I know there will be some criticism. Still, I think the story lacks something without this part in it, so here goes.

After the weekend with the controversy over Carlos' nephew, things must have smoothed out between Lynda and Carlos. My next contact was about ten days later when Carlos called saying they were going out to dinner and inviting me to join them. I met them at the restaurant and they walked up holding hands. While waiting to be seated, Lynda was pressed against him and snuggling against him. Once seated in a booth, they were across from me and were again pressed against each other. Throughout the meal, they made their affection for each other well known with many public displays of touching and kissing. It was agonizing watching my wife on a date with another man who she was clearly madly in love with. The waitress rolled her eyes a couple of times because of how they were acting. It was clear that they were a couple and I was just along for the ride. When the server brought the check and found them kissing, she turned to me and said she doesn't know how I can take it. I told her she has no idea.

When she walked away, the lovers giggled and I said to them "You have no idea how HARD it is," gesturing toward my cock, "to watch your wife all over another man." Carlos grinned and Lynda said "You're welcome!" I then asked what they thought the waitress would do if she knew Lynda was my wife. They both laughed and Lynda said why don't we ask her and find out. I said, no, please don't do that, but on the way out Lynda just had to do something. She made sure the waitress saw and heard us and gave me a deep tongue kiss and said I will see you at home later and turned to Carlos and said "He's such a good husband!" and burst out laughing. The waitress was appalled and looked like she wanted to kill all of us. I was humiliated by this, but it only made me that much harder.

As we walked to the cars, I assumed I would get an invitation to come back to Carlos' house for a threeway or to watch them at least. I asked what next and Lynda giggled and said "We're going home to fuck and you're going home to jerk off," laughed wildly and took Carlos by the hand and pulled him away. He looked at me with a big grin and then they were gone. I was stunned, but so hard that I needed immediate relief. I got in my car, unzipped my pants, pulled out my rock hard cock, and started pumping it furiously, while thinking what a pathetic sick bastard I was. Of course, within sixty seconds I was cumming all over my shirt and feeling sick.

More to cum...
Rypmar,

This does not paint you in a bad light. Please don't feel that way. Now, from my point of view, it does not paint Lynda in a good light. But, it doesn't bother me becasue I know how it turned out. There is more to the story I'm sure. Was Lynda doing this becasue she knew you would like it or was she just being mean and cruel. That makes a big difference. I do, however, take issue that she didn't appear to be reassuring you in any way. Maybe you didn't want it but that would have been a nice and good thing to do on her part. Playing the game and then coming back to reality.

Could I have taken this? no. But that doesn't make it wrong or you pathetic. As a matter of fact, if you were doing this becasue of your confidence that Lynda was and still would be yours in the end then it makes you a stronger man than most.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:35 am

Hotwifeok wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:Back to the story:

More to cum...
Rypmar,

This does not paint you in a bad light. Please don't feel that way. Now, from my point of view, it does not paint Lynda in a good light. But, it doesn't bother me becasue I know how it turned out. There is more to the story I'm sure. Was Lynda doing this becasue she knew you would like it or was she just being mean and cruel. That makes a big difference. I do, however, take issue that she didn't appear to be reassuring you in any way. Maybe you didn't want it but that would have been a nice and good thing to do on her part. Playing the game and then coming back to reality.

Could I have taken this? no. But that doesn't make it wrong or you pathetic. As a matter of fact, if you were doing this becasue of your confidence that Lynda was and still would be yours in the end then it makes you a stronger man than most.

Lynda was not doing that to be mean and cruel because she is incapable of being mean to anyone. I am sure she knew how it was driving me crazy and making us both hot.