Re: The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

Unread post by progter44 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:09 am

Finally update!

I want to hear about the ladies

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:31 am

Every update is hotter then previous! But you are stopping that often???

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:06 am

Continued:

I climbed down onto the boat and was introduced to the two young ladies. They were both from the U.K. and were 19 and 20. They said that I must be Lynda's husband and how much they liked her and that they had been partying with her for the last week. I quickly saw that Lynda was not on the boat and asked where she was. Carlos just grinned, but the girls said that she is with their boyfriends and is in good hands, not to worry about her. It took some time to unravel the story of who these hot girls were and where Lynda was, so I will try to summarize what I was told over the course of the afternoon and evening by the two of them and Carlos.

Apparently, the girls "boyfriends" were in their 40's. Two guys who worked together in the financial world and dreamed of running away to an island somewhere. I guess they left their high paying careers and put the word out that they were looking for two hot female first mates to accompany them to the islands on their boat all expenses paid. I guess one of the girls knew one of the guys from work and recruited her girlfriend. It sounded like they had been drinking, getting high and sucking and fucking their way through the Caribbean since about February. They ran into Lynda and Carlos earlier in the summer at a bar on another island. They really hit it off and spent the night drinking and discussing their alternate lifestyles. The girls and their boyfriends were particularly impressed that Lynda was married and traveling with her husband's best friend with his blessing.

I guess about three weeks later, Lynda and Carlos ran into this group again and had another good night of drinking and hell raising. After that, Carlos started keeping in touch with them by radio as to where they were heading and they met up several times. By the third meeting, they all started fucking each other. It sounded almost like a drunken orgy situation. After two or three nights of this, Lynda spent the night with the two guys on their boat and Carlos lived every man's fantasy and entertained the two young lovelies on his boat. I guess the day before, they had agreed to swap for another 24 hours and the two guys sailed off with Lynda promising to be back before her husband arrived, but they had been a no show. Needless to say, I was quite alarmed at that point, but the girls assured me their boyfriends were nice guys and were no doubt taking good care of Lynda both in and out of bed.

to be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:23 am

More:

I was concerned enough about Lynda that Carlos got on the boat radio and finally was able to raise his friends. They said everyone was fine, but that had an issue which delayed them and promised to be back in the morning. After enough drinks and some more soothing from the girls, I was able to enjoy the night with Carlos and the girls. It turned out to be one of my all time sexual highlights and Carlos and I traded back and forth screwing both girls repeatedly. It felt like a total fantasy and I definitely felt that I had followed Alice down the rabbit hole. I guess Carlos was the Cheshire Cat because he was always grinning like one. I expected the Mad hatter to show up on board any minute. I was thinking about when I got back to reality and they asked how was your boat trip in the islands. Well, I was fucking the two hottest babes I've ever seen, while my wife was on another boat, probably in another country, fucking everybody on board...

The next morning, the girls were still in a party mood, drinking and getting high from the minute everyone woke up. When the other boat finally made it back, Lynda was indeed on board, but looked a little worse for the wear. She was very happy to see me, but was also a little wasted herself. As introductions were made all around, I could see all eyes were on me. Everyone of them had smug grins it seemed. It was as if they were all visualizing how much my wife had been fucked while I was away. I finally asked our new friends if Lynda had kept them satisfied sexually and they assured me she had more than satisfied them and they she was an amazing sexpot. Lynda just giggled and asked if that was good. I told her it was to me and everyone had a good laugh. Soon after, the guys took their first mates back and cruised off, promising Carlos that they would meet up again.

After they left, Carlos went to run some errands, but I think he was just giving me time alone with my wife. I asked her to tell me her version on meeting this group and she pretty much told the same story the girls had. I then asked her what delayed them from coming back the day before and she said it was a long story. It took a while, but by bits and pieces I pulled the story from her. It seems that the day before, she and the guys had gone into some boaters bar and started drinking with other boaters. She did not remember how, but she ended up leaving the bar with some Australian guy and that they went to another boat where they fucked all night. She said her British lovers did not know where she was or which boat she might be on and when she woke up she had no idea where she was. I of course told her that was very dangerous behavior, but she just shrugged it off and said it was really hot and she had a great time.

more to cum...

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:50 am

Very sexually exciting but very disturbing at the same time. Realistically sounds like Lynda was totally out of control. Also, doesn't sound like she was missing you all that much or excited to see you again or she would have made the effort to make sure she was back and would have met you at the airport.

Again, hind sight makes all the difference. I just don't know if I could have survived all of this if I was you. I guess that is what makes life so good in a way. You and Lynda are the perfect mates. That is very very rare. I am so thrilled that the two of you found each other and have been able to live this lifestyle together.

You two are awesome and your sharing this is beyond spectacular. It paints a picture that, while very hot and great in fantasy, not many could have survived. That is what makes you and Lynda so special. You not on,h survived you thrived. That, I think, you both realized you could not have this with anyone else kept you going and made you love each other even more. That IS the ultimate love story. Two people together to complete each other that very unlikely would have worked with anyone else.

Bravo. Way out of my league but bravo to the two you.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:35 pm

Hotwifeok wrote:Very sexually exciting but very disturbing at the same time. Realistically sounds like Lynda was totally out of control. Also, doesn't sound like she was missing you all that much or excited to see you again or she would have made the effort to make sure she was back and would have met you at the airport.

Again, hind sight makes all the difference. I just don't know if I could have survived all of this if I was you. I guess that is what makes life so good in a way. You and Lynda are the perfect mates. That is very very rare. I am so thrilled that the two of you found each other and have been able to live this lifestyle together.

You two are awesome and your sharing this is beyond spectacular. It paints a picture that, while very hot and great in fantasy, not many could have survived. That is what makes you and Lynda so special. You not on,h survived you thrived. That, I think, you both realized you could not have this with anyone else kept you going and made you love each other even more. That IS the ultimate love story. Two people together to complete each other that very unlikely would have worked with anyone else.

Bravo. Way out of my league but bravo to the two you.
Thank you. You make us sound much better than we really are. :cool:

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:37 pm

rypmar7, thanks for the recent updates, please them coming.

I appreciate the time taken in writing up all of this, especially considering that you have to resort to diaries to maintain the accuracy of your recounting!
That you and Lynda are still together, to me, is just out of this world.
I'm sure not many men would have survived all of her sexperades, I know I would have checked out a long long time ago!

All the best
Happy

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:43 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:rypmar7, thanks for the recent updates, please them coming.

I appreciate the time taken in writing up all of this, especially considering that you have to resort to diaries to maintain the accuracy of your recounting!
That you and Lynda are still together, to me, is just out of this world.
I'm sure not many men would have survived all of her sexperades, I know I would have checked out a long long time ago!

All the best
Happy
Thanks and you're welcome. I wanted a slut wife and I sure got one! :o

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:19 am

Lynda has never shyed away from danger, but she rarely gets herself into situations she can't handle.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:58 am

CuckPride wrote:Lynda has never shyed away from danger, but she rarely gets herself into situations she can't handle.

True. She has been lucky in the past, so we don't push our luck now.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:06 am

Back to the story:

During my 11 day stay on the boat with Carlos and Lynda, it was more of Lynda getting drunk and high virtually every day followed by lots of sex with both of us. She was very loving to me, but also had the hard edge of a stripper who has given way too many lap dances. She was not really taking care of herself and her appearance was suffering. She had gotten very earthy and figured that being practically naked was all she had to do to look good. She had obviously gained some weight, but her golden suntan hid lots of issues. There were times when I felt like I did not ever know her any more. She had no concerns, for example, about peeing off the side of the boat in public or flashing her tits to anybody and everybody. She had never been like that before. I suggested to her that she might want to go home with me, but she would not hear of it because she said that she and Carlos had to finish their last fling together.

When we would walk into the little towns to find a store or a bar, she would usually be braless in a cropped top with her boobs bouncing and often with hard nipples clearly visible. Carlos felt free to just lift the front of her top whenever he felt like it and show off her tits to strangers. Lynda seemed like she didn't care at all. We would be sitting at a table in a bar and Carlos would keep asking her what she thought of different guys that would walk in. "Would you fuck him?" "Do you think he has a big dick?" All in all I thought it was very degrading to Lynda, but she seemed to accept it and embrace it, so I guess she was really doing that to herself. There were times it was very hot to me and times that I wasn't sure that I wanted her to come back home to be truthful.

During the week there, she did not fuck anyone but me and Carlos, although she was shown to many. She and Carlos did an amazing amount of fucking and Lynda seemed totally insatiable. She certainly did not neglect me, but it seemed like casual sex with Carlos had become the norm. She did tell me about fucking the nephew and his friend for a week and how busy she was with three hard cocks after her. She also talked about the many threesomes with the couple in Tortola, but said that Carlos rarely joined in. She also said her new British friends both had big, thick cocks that seemed to always be hard. Surprisingly, she said the girls were not bi, so she did not sample either of them to her dismay.

to be continued...

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:56 am

Rypmar, would love to know more about your feelings from this post and how you dealt with them. It is concerning that you felt at times that you did not want her to come home. Did the two of you ever discuss that?

I think you did the right thing and asked her to come home with you even though she dismissed it. I like that you were seeing the changes in her and recognized them as negative and tried to bring her back. Obviously you cared about her whereas I think Carlos clearly did not and was treating her as a piece of trash. He showed no respect for her which was probably very difficult for you.

I am sorry that Lynda was not taking proper care of herself but with Carlos treating her the way he was she probably didn't realize it. Obviously somewhere down the road she did becasue nothing in your current story points to her being this way today.

Glad she snapped out of it and you are together today. Obviously you wanted a slut and got one but Lynda sounds like she temporarily retreated further than that to approaching trash which you clearly didn't want. How and when did she snap out of this phase?
Last edited by Hotwifeok on Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:08 pm

Carlos allowed things to get out of hand.

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:03 am

rypmar7 wrote: to be continued...
Missing your next update... please come back to the story!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:01 am

CuckPride wrote:Carlos allowed things to get out of hand.
He may have done that on purpose. I have often wondered about that. If he knew he was hung up on Lynda, but that he had to get over her and move on with his life, what better way than to treat her like a total fuck pig, so he no longer respected her. I think she has thought that at times, looking back on it.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:01 am

eurocuck wrote:
rypmar7 wrote: to be continued...
Missing your next update... please come back to the story!
I was not on for about two weeks, but hope to finish the story off soon.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:09 am

All of the weed and alcohol helped to lower Lynda's inhibitions. It's fun, but not good to stay high all of the time. I'm sure Carlos could have prevented much of that, but he knew he was out, she was someone else's wife, so what the hell.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:25 am

D+D wrote:All of the weed and alcohol helped to lower Lynda's inhibitions. It's fun, but not good to stay high all of the time. I'm sure Carlos could have prevented much of that, but he knew he was out, she was someone else's wife, so what the hell.
Yes, booze and weed will do it for Lynda every time! :cool:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:15 am

Back to the story:

When I left the islands and returned home, it was around the 1st of August. Supposedly, Lynda and Carlos were coming home on Labor Day Weekend, so it was still about five weeks off. I had originally planned to go back for a third visit, but once I was home, it hardly seemed worth the expense and effort. If I went back after two or three weeks, then she would be coming home so soon after that - assuming she was coming home to me as she had said since spring. I wondered exactly who and what I would be getting back. She was acting so hardcore that I really no longer knew her. It was like she was a different person with a different personality and I wondered what it would be like to live with her, since she had been with Carlos way more than me for the last year. I tried to focus on the sexual aspects only and that would get me through a few days knowing what a slut I would be getting, but I still was uneasy.

I had very little contact with Lynda and Carlos during the month of August, maybe one phone call. Just before Labor Day, Lynda called to say she would be flying home and that Carlos' nephew had come over to help him get the boat back home. When I asked her why she was not riding back on the boat, she just said she was not feeling well enough. She also sounded a little flat on the phone, so I did not know what to expect. My moods were going back and forth between "I'm so lucky and glad to have such a hot and horny hotwife" to "What a skanky whore. I just get rid of the bitch" to "It's not her fault. I fucked up my life and hers."

When I finally picked her up at the airport, it was a day or two after Labor Day and she seemed exhausted. I got a warm greeting, but not the hot one I expected. She was still drunk and high, so it was hard to have much of a conversation with her. She was a little heavy and unkempt looking, a little on the low rent side. I came from work and was dressed in a suit, so we were quite the odd couple with her braless boobs bouncing in a cut off shirt and her ass hanging out of some ragged short shorts. I took her home and after talking briefly, she went to take a nap. When she woke up later, she said she did not feel that good and seemed like she was hungover. She agree that she had been binge drinking and needed to dry out. It was an awkward time and one that I am not enjoying remembering, so I am glossing over most of it and will move on.

to be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:38 am

More:

Once Lynda was back home and sobered up (after a 3-day hangover), she seemed ashamed of how she had been acting all summer and hoped what happened in the islands stayed in the islands. She was pissed at Carlos because she thought he had both neglected her and disrespected her and kept saying that she could not believe some of the things she had done. When she still was not feeling well after a week, she went to her doctor and her gyno and gave me the wonderful news that she was pregnant and had contracted a sexually transmitted disease. She immediately started on treatments for the infection and eventually overcame it. It was quite embarrassing that another man had knocked up my wife. We talked it out and while there was a remote possibility that I was the father, it was far more likely that it was one of about 12 other guys. The doctors insisted and she agreed that an abortion was necessary due to her heavy drinking and drug use as well as her sexually transmitted disease. (I would ask that if we are going to debate abortion, that we not do it in this thread).

Whenever I went to any doctor's appointment with her, the doctors and nurses seemed to look at me with a mixture of disgust and amusement. I could just hear them all saying "you must be so proud of her." All of this prevented us from having sex for a while and made us reboot our relationship entirely. Over time, things got better and better between us and life slowly returned to pre-Carlos days. We had little communication with Carlos for months. It seemed he was avoiding us as much as Lynda wanted to avoid him. I still did not know much about what happened in those last six weeks after I left and Lynda did not seem to want to relive it.

It was probably during the holidays that year before Lynda was over her trauma and we were able to talk about her sexual adventures and both get off on it. We have found that as time passes, we only remember the good times, hot sex and the like. The bad stuff slips from our memories like it never happened. Lynda would be having coffee one morning and suddenly ask if she told me about the guy from New Zealand that she fucked. I would say that I remember one from Australia and she would insist that this was a different guy. When I would try to get the story out of her she would just say that it is a foggy memory - that she was really drunk and stoned at the time. She just remembered vaguely that Carlos loaned her to this guy and that eh fucked her hard all night. She could not tell me where they were so I never knew whether all of these stories were true or not. Months later when things had warmed up with Carlos, I pumped him for information of all of her encounters and tried to keep her totals as accurate as possible. Apparently, she did have her first and only Kiwi.

more to cum...

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:50 pm

I'm glad you and Lynda came out stronger on the other side.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:41 pm

Carlos basically treated her like a piece of meat. Pretty bad. Glad she, and you, survived it all.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:13 pm

Thanks for the amazing story. You are both brave people to see it through and a pair of achievers to successfully keep your marriage together. I am greatly looking forward to reading the next chapters.

PS. I really appreciate the way you have been so honest in depicting the good and bad aspects of events the way they really occurred.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:25 am

CuckPride wrote:I'm glad you and Lynda came out stronger on the other side.
In the long run, we did.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:25 am

D+D wrote:Carlos basically treated her like a piece of meat. Pretty bad. Glad she, and you, survived it all.
He did in the end.