The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue May 03, 2016 5:24 pm

Archie457 wrote:Hey Ryp, just trying to give you a little incentive to take this one up again! I know you got a life and all, but some of us are eagerly awaiting. :)

Sorry, but I will get back to it. I got to the part where Carlos starting coming by our house on the way home and the version I had saved was hopelessly screwed up. Knowing I have to re-write that part from scratch made me go back for some fact-checking because certain dates seemed off to me. I guess I can not worry about it being 100% accurate and just tell the hot story as I remember it. ;)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat May 07, 2016 9:52 am

Back to the story:

After Carlos left on that Friday night, Lynda spent that night and the rest of the weekend alternating between shame over fucking her friend's husband and asking me when we could do it again. She was so horny, she wore me out. I told her I would talk to Carlos and see what we could set up. I know we were both very excited about getting her and Carlos together more often. Fortunately, Lynda's lust for Carlos overcame her guilt for fucking him behind his wife's back. My concern about pushing them to see each other and where it might lead was also no match for my lust, so we proceeded anxiously down the path.

On Monday, Carlos called me at work and asked if I was okay with everything that happened Friday night and if I really wanted to do it again. I told him Lynda and I were both fine with it and wanted to set up another play time. He was overjoyed and could not seem to understand why I was so willing to share my wife with him. He said things were not good in his marriage, but he was still terrified of his wife finding out he was seeing Lynda. I suggested another Friday after work tryst and he asked if we could do it a little earlier, so he would not be home so late and catch more crap from his wife. We decided to give 4:00 pm a try and he said he would meet me then at our house.

That night when I told Lynda about our conversation and the plan, she was nothing short of ecstatic. It was hot as hell, but it also concerned me how desperately she wanted Carlos. We had a torrid week of sex leading up to the Friday encounter. Carlos called me on Thursday to make sure everything was still on and sounded a little nervous or on edge. On Friday he called me at 3:30 and said he was just getting ready to leave his office for my house. Since it's about a twenty minute drive, that would put him there about ten minutes early and he seemed to want to make sure I was home and that he was not there alone with Lynda. I thought that was a little odd, but told him I would leave right then too and see him there. We literally turned into my driveway at the same moment and walked in together. I remember feeling almost euphoric thinking that two cocks had arrived to fuck my wife.

More to cum...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat May 07, 2016 10:17 am

When we walked inside, Lynda said hello to me and gave me a quick peck before taking Carlos in her arms for passionate open mouth tongue kissing. I felt myself getting hard already. I finally broke it up by offering Carlos a drink. After one drink, they started kissing while sitting on the couch. Soon, they were pulling each other's clothes off as I sat opposite them in an over-sized chair. They both had big smiles and seemed so happy to be back at it again. When they were both naked, Carlos knelt in front of her, parted her legs, and lowered his face to her pussy. He then began an oral assault that had Lynda squirming and telling him he was the best ever. Carlos turned and gave me a big smile and a wink as his face glistened with Lynda's pussy juices. He then turned back to the task at hand and soon had her climbing up the back of the couch when she came so hard. She finally couldn't take it any more and stopped him, demanding that she wanted him inside her.

Carlos sort of half kneeled on the couch and put one of her legs up over his shoulder. He took aim, and worked his cock into her dripping wet pussy. Lynda left out a loud "Oh Carlos!" as he pushed his thick cock inside her. He then started fucking her in and out getting faster and faster. Lynda was gasping and moaning loudly with each thrust. Neither one lasted long and they came loudly together with him filling her pussy with cum. I was so hard I couldn't stand it, but somehow had managed to refrain from jerking off. They were hot and sweaty and as they caught their breath I said that was one of the hottest things that I had ever seen. They seemed startled almost like they forgot I was there. Carlos had a big grin and Lynda just giggled and said it was even hotter to do it.

They rested up and then we had another rounds of drinks with them both still completely nude. Eventually, Lynda started playing with Carlos' cock. When he started to get hard again, she led him down the hallway to our bedroom. He looked at me sheepishly as she led him away. I followed right behind and this session started with Lynda over Carlos on the bed sucking his cock. I undressed at this point and was as hard as I have ever been. Carlos could not take much of Lynda's expert sucking and soon had her riding his cock, sitting on top facing him. I had a perfect view from behind of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, stretching it nicely. I blew my load pretty quickly with that view. I went to the bathroom to clean up and they just fucked away. When I returned to the action, Carlos moved Lynda around and then started fucking her hard and fast from behind. She started cumming almost immediately and was a complete mess by the time that Carlos finally came in her again. I had already jacked a second time by then as the show was amazing.

This time Carlos was quick to jump up to get cleaned up to head home. It was almost 6:30 and they could not believe they had been going at it that long. Lynda followed Carlos to the door, naked and leaking his cum, and had a lengthy kissing session with him as they said their goodbyes. After Carlos left, Lynda wanted to talk and talk about how wonderful it was. "He's so good in bed!" "What was your favorite part?" "When can we do this again?" I was desperate to fuck her and practically raped her as she clearly had her mind on Carlos. I would be pumping away and she would say "Do you remember when he..."

More to cum...
Last edited by rypmar7 on Mon May 09, 2016 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat May 07, 2016 12:09 pm

Carlos clearly left Lynda wanting more :up: :up:.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sat May 07, 2016 3:44 pm

Thank you. So hot.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat May 07, 2016 7:19 pm

CuckPride wrote:Carlos clearly left Lynda wanting more :up: :up:.

She was obsessed with him. ;)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat May 07, 2016 7:20 pm

Hotwifeok wrote:Thank you. So hot.
You're welcome. Plenty more to cum! :cool:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon May 09, 2016 12:53 pm

After Carlos left on the second Friday night visit, Lynda was as "up" and bubbly as I had ever seen her. It was the same all day Saturday, she was just so satisfied. She did start asking when we could do it again and we ended up on the phone with Carlos setting up another play date. He said the Friday thing worked well for him, but he wanted to start around 1:30 or 2:00, so he could be home earlier. He was terrified of having his wife find out what we were doing. We finally agreed to meet at our house at 1:30 and Lynda teased me about not getting stuck at work or I would miss the show.

Carlos called me at work on Tuesday to say he might have to cancel, but I encouraged him not to. He was not specific, but it seemed like he was feeling too stressed and guilty about cheating on his wife. The first two times he had fucked Lynda a few years earlier, Carlos had loudly boasted on his conquest to some guys who were mutual friends. That had started some rumors that we had to stamp out, so I did not think he was doing that again, but something was amiss. I guess he was having to explain where he was going when he slipped out early and nobody could account for his whereabouts. He had told his wife the first time that he was coming to our house, but not the next time. When I got home, I told Lynda about the call and she was disappointed, but seemed to also suddenly feeling guilty about fucking her friend's husband behind her back. Lynda started suggesting that maybe she and Carlos should just cool it, until the day that Carlos ever split from his wife, if that day ever came.

On Friday morning, we figured that is was probably off with Carlos, but he called me around 11:00 to say he was horny as hell and ready for my wife if we were still interested. I told him definitely to come over and said I would let Lynda know. Needless to say she was very excited to hear that the tryst was on. It was good to see that lust triumphed in the end. :mrgreen: Carlos called me at 1:00 saying that he was leaving for my house and I told him that I was right behind him. I started thinking, however, that I would like him to show up and meet Lynda before I got home. Something about the two of them their alone was making me hard as a rock. As a result, I delayed leaving until about 1:30 and did not get there until around 1:50, meaning Carlos would have already been there for thirty minutes alone with my wife.

As I opened the door I wasn't sure what I would find, but was slightly disappointed to see them standing in the kitchen talking. They were having a glass of wine and it did seem they had done some kissing and maybe some ass grabbing, but had been waiting for me. Lynda was a little annoyed that I was late and said sarcastically that they should have started without me. I told them that time was wasting, so they better get going. Carlos got a big grin like he was the fox and I had just let him into the hen house. I told him that I was giving him the keys to my wife to go for a ride. I thought that was witty, but they were already too busy kissing to pay any attention.

More to cum...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon May 09, 2016 1:32 pm

This time Carlos was more aggressive and forceful and practically tore his and Lynda's clothes off right there in the kitchen. Lynda dropped to her knees and started to suck his cock and Carlos turned to me saying that my wife is the best cocksucker ever. He did not last long and stopped Lynda before he came in her mouth. He said he wanted to fuck her now and she said let's go to the bedroom. Carlos said no and pulled her toward the couch and she asked if they we going to do it on the couch again. He then said no and walked her to our back door and opened it, leading her naked onto the patio. For some reason he wanted to fuck her on a lounge chair by the pool. It was a little awkward, but soon he was pounding her as hard and as fast as he could. Lynda was crying out loudly and I walked out into the back yard to see if any neighbors were out, but saw no one. It was hot hearing the loud sounds of fucking clearly out in the yard and knowing if anyone walked outside they would hear it too. When Lynda came, it set Carlos off and he filled her with his cum. He looked completely exhausted and Lynda was giggling and asking "what got into you?"

Once they recovered, they cleaned up with a beach towel and they strutted back inside, still completely nude. They went straight down the hall to the bedroom and snuggled on our bed. When I saw there was no action, I went back inside to get a drink myself. I was sitting at the kitchen counter replaying the images of round one in my mind, when I heard a little something from down the hall. I snuck to the bedroom quietly so they would not know I was there. I heard the sound of sloppy kissing and some whispering. I peeked around the corner to see my wife lying naked on top of my naked best friend holding him with her eyes closed and a look of total contentment on her face. As the frequency of their kisses increased, I could tell them were both getting hot. Soon there hands were roaming over each other's bodies and I heard Lynda giggle and sit up a little and ask Carlos "what is this?" while gripping his cock. He said that was for her and that she should keep it inside her as much as possible. She said she would try and got up and lowered herself onto his shaft.

She was facing away from me, but facing toward Carlos. I assumed he could see me if he wanted, but he was focused on the two bouncing tits in front of him as she swayed back and forth, fucking herself on his cock. Carlos was telling her good she was and how great it felt and she was just moaning. Eventually, the pace got faster and they got louder, but I couldn't tell you exactly what happened because I came so hard I nearly passed out. While I was in the bathroom cleaning up, the sound of two wet bodies smacking together was inescapable. When they both came, it looked like they were fused together and had become one. It looked so intimate as they held each other, I started feeling jealous because I was clearly left out of their rapture and togetherness. I watched them that way together for several minutes, until Lynda whispered something to Carlos, and she jumped up and announced to me that they were going to take a shower together.

Lynda got the water running and then Carlos walked past me into the bathroom and shut the door. I stood outside the door listening to them kiss and trying to make out what they were saying, but their words were quiet whispers. I sat down at the door and strained to hear anything. I could tell they were in the shower and after a few minutes heard the unmistakable sound of Lynda moaning as another orgasm built. I figured I had to see this and went to open the door and slip into the bathroom, only to find that I had been locked out. Something about that made me harder that ever and I began to stroke again. I later learned that Carlos was fucking her from behind under the running water. The moaning and cries built for what must have been fifteen minutes before Lynda came loudly and things quieted down. I had blown my load long before that, so I was ready for them to wrap things up. It was still another ten to fifteen minutes before they emerged from the bath room and Carlos dressed to leave. As he was dressing, he thanked me profusely for allowing him to again fuck my wife and said she was the best fuck he had ever had. I told him "any time" and he just laughed.

Lynda did not want to let him leave. She was still naked when she followed him to the door and they kissed goodbye for quite a long time. Finally, Carlos insisted he had to go and they promised each other they would do this again and he was gone. Lynda then turned to me and starting telling me about how much fun Carlos is in bed. How he has the enthusiasm of a little kid, but the skills of a pro. She again claimed he was the best at oral she had ever experienced and added how she really liked the thickness of his cock. She said how it was just right to stretch her without leaving her sore all over. She added that he really cums a lot and she likes that. I, of course, had to take my turn is her well-used pussy and did not last too long even though I had cum twice already. While I fucked her, my wife did not stop talking about what a good lover my friend was and seemed surprised when I rolled off of her. "You came already!?" "Boy, you really do like watching me fuck your friend. Don't worry, we won't stop(giggle)."

More to cum...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue May 10, 2016 10:23 am

The next week, however, they did stop temporarily. Carlos was evasive about setting something up and suggested that his wife suspected him on seeing someone. As a result, he and Lynda stayed away from each for about three weeks. This was no problem for her, since was a very active time in her hotwife career. She had Don and others to keep her well fucked. Plus, back then she and I were fucking like newlyweds being twelve years younger. Finally, after about three weeks off, Carlos called me one afternoon and said he needed a strong dose of Lynda and wondered if we were still interested. I assured him that we were and that Lynda would be delighted. This time it was decided that Carlos would come out our way at noon on Friday and the three of us would go to lunch together with the plan then to go back to our house for an afternoon of play.

Lynda dressed very sexy for Carlos with shorts shorts on, high wedges and a tight low-cut top. She and I drove to the restaurant together and got there before Carlos. We got seated in a booth and waited for his arrival. Lynda was very excited and sat on the same side with me pressed against me and rubbing my cock through my pants. I kept running one hand up and down both sides of her smooth thighs and she was definitely getting very hot. We ordered wine and were on our second glass before Carlos arrived. Lynda hopped up and kissed him passionately and then slid in to his side of the booth with Carlos right behind her. They were now the couple feeling each other up, like she and I had just been doing. The waiter obviously recognized that she had changed sides, but I don't know whether he also noticed that she had changed men. I sat opposite watching the two of them make out like teenagers on a date. I was rock hard, but also concerned that someone who knew us might come into the restaurant. I got up and checked the place out quickly and did not see anyone that I recognized. I then sat back down and told them of my concerns about someone we know seeing us, but they were too horny to care and both just poo-pooed it.

We did manage to get some lunch done along with a few more glasses of wine. It was 2:30 when we finally paid and left to go back to our house. Lynda told me in a sultry voice that she would ride with Carlos to make sure he didn't get lost. I had been hard throughout lunch and now was worse off than ever. I made the short drive home and beat them there. I went inside and waited, but they did not show up for another ten minutes. They bounced inside laughing and giggling and Lynda apologized saying that when they got in Carlos' car, they couldn't stop kissing and almost decided to get naked right there. Carlos was obviously sporting an erection and I could tell they were both ready to put it to good use. They wasted no time in heading to the bedroom losing their clothes as they walked through the house and down the hallway. I followed behind and gathered up Lynda's top and bra, followed by Carlos shoes, shirt and pants. By the time I got to the bedroom, Carlos was completely naked with a hard on pressed up against Lynda's bare stomach. She was topless, but still wearing her shorts and wedges. She knelt down and sucked Carlos hungrily and to her and my surprise, he erupted in about thirty seconds spraying cum across her face and in her hair.

More to cum...

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Tue May 10, 2016 10:45 am

I wanted to say that I appreciate your effort to 're-construct' the Carlos Affair! Thanks!!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue May 10, 2016 10:55 am

Lynda laughed at what a mess he made and went into the bathroom to clean up. Carlos looked at me with a big grin and kind of sheepishly said "your wife really turns me on." When Lynda returned Carlos hurriedly got her shorts and shoes off and then laid her on the bed and moved between her legs. He worked his way down until he was face to face with her wet pussy. I asked him how the view was down there and he said it was outstanding and said for me to take a look. I came over and leaned over him while he lifted his head up so I could see. He then started fingering Lynda's pussy and pulling it open wide while commenting about how good it looks and I heartily seconded those comments. Lynda was embarrassed and told us to stop, but Carlos teased him this way for another two or three minutes. He then said to me that he couldn't wait any longer and lowered his face to her snatch and began licking her lips and sucking her clit. Lynda was soon screaming through her first of what would be many orgasms that afternoon. She couldn't take much and started demanding that Carlos fuck her. "Fuck me, Carlos!" she was demanding, but he laughed and kept acting like he didn't hear her clearly. Finally, she was screaming at him, "Godammit Carlos! Fuck me right now!" At one point she yelled at me to make my friend fuck her right now.

That was enough for Carlos and he moved up and slowly pushed his thick cock inside her her very wet pussy. Lynda was frustrated by how slowly he was moving and was bucking underneath him. He couldn't stay cool for long and soon was fucking her hard and fast, pulling almost all the way out and sliding hard all the way back in. The squishing sounds were loud and that's where I finally blew my load all over. I don't even remember undressing, but I was naked and arching a rainbow of cum across the bedroom. I slumped to my knees and Carlos and Lynda went on fucking. The sounds of their passion and Lynda's breathless cries urging him on soon had me hard and back up watching the action. After Lynda came loudly, Carlos turned her around, got her butt up in the air with her face buried in the pillows and started pounding her doggie style from behind. This was hard and fast and I was amazed how long he lasted before he exploded inside her and they slumped down sweaty and exhausted. I know Lynda had cum again, but it seemed like she was in a continuous state of orgasm.

As they rested, I said I would go get water for everyone. When I returned with three bottles, I was able to get Lynda up so that she was sitting with her back against the headboard drinking her water, while Carlos' cum oozed out of her pussy. He hopped up to use the bathroom and when he came back he seemed surprisingly peppy. We all three sat on the bed naked and kidding around. I said there's nothing like hard work on a Friday afternoon. Lynda said that it was hard all right, but there was no work involved - it was all play. I was getting horny again, so I started rubbing Lynda's legs. I then worked my hand between them and explored her cum filled pussy. She giggled and asked if that wasn't something Carlos should be doing instead. I looked at Carlos and told him he was slacking and that there was a gooey pussy that needed his prompt attention. He chuckled and said that he was recharged and ready to go again and Lynda said that was good because she wasn't through yet.

More to cum...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue May 10, 2016 10:56 am

sdbuffalo wrote:I wanted to say that I appreciate your effort to 're-construct' the Carlos Affair! Thanks!!

You are most welcome. Thanks for reading it and I am glad you are enjoying it. I know it has caused me to stop and jack off several times as I have been typing it up. :oops:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue May 10, 2016 11:26 am

As Carlos and I sat on the bed on opposite sides of Lynda, we were all still nude. Knowing that Lynda was ready for Carlos again, I slid down the bed while rubbing my hands down Lynda left leg. When I got to her foot, I lifted it to my mouth and began licking her feet. She is very ticklish and jumped and tried to get away. I said to Carlos that her feet are insanely ticklish and she loves to have her toes sucked and soles licked and tickled. Carlos took her other foot in his hands with a devilish grin on his face. Lynda jumped and screamed "NO!" and struggled to get free. She manged to kick away our hands, but the two of us were eventually able to overpower her. I had her left foot and Carlos had the right foot and we were sitting on opposite sides of the bed, so her legs could not have been spread any wider. I went to work on her foot and she was laughing and screaming. Carlos was less enthusiastic about her feet, but did his share. She was laughing, begging, in tears, then saying how good it felt, then kicking trying to get free. He let go of her, but I was too turned on to stop now. I took both of her feet and pulled them together on each side of my raging hard-on and pumped them up and down. After only a few strokes I exploded pumping cum all over her toes and feet. I was then spent and let them go. Lynda disgustedly told me to get a wash cloth and wash her feet, which I did.

Carlos looked like he had never seen anything so kinky and as I soon as I got out of the way was between her legs with his cock back inside her. Lynda was sighing saying this is what she wants and how incredibly good he feels inside her. She was telling him that he was the best fuck ever and she wants him inside her, not playing with her feet like some perverts we know. Carlos told her he would fuck her any time as he continued stroking inside her. Lynda said she wanted him every day and he said he wished he could. They slowly increased their pace and soon had a pretty amazing fuck going, looking like a perfect team that was meant to be together. Lynda came early and often before Carlos finally exploded in her pussy one last time and then they lay there and snuggled and kissed. I went to have a drink and when I returned they seemed to have dozed off in each other's arms. I watched them for a minute and then went back inside.

Later, I returned to find the shower running and that I was again locked out of my own bathroom. They were in there a long time, but I couldn't hear much of anything that was going on in there. Near the end I heard Lynda cry out loudly and briefly, so I figured it was one more orgasm, although it was shorter and sounded different that usual. When they finally opened the door, they were naked, but had dried off. Carlos strutted out and said he had to get dressed and get home, but he wasn't hurrying this time. He had a cocky air about him that I found strange for him. Lynda was acting a little guilty and I said they really have no reason to lock me out of the bathroom. She said she was sorry, but they just wanted to wind down with a little alone time. I said it sounded more like they were heating up than winding down and they shot each other a look and then laughed.

Once he was dressed, Carlos was gracious and thanking me and telling us both what a great time he had. He seemed more confident and less concerned that when he had left our house on any of their previous play dates. He took his time saying goodbye and they kissed passionately for too long just like the last time. After he was gone, I went to attack Lynda and have my turn, but she fended me off saying she needed a break for right now. Instead, she got on her knees in front of me and began to stroke and suck my cock. All the time, she was saying things like, "Did you like seeing your friend fuck me so good?" "I love his thick cock." "He's so much fun to be with." "How many times did I cum? I lost count." Needless to say I was soon pumping my load down her throat and she swallowed like a pro. After she had swallowed very drop, she hopped up and said for me not to wait too long to set up her next play date with Carlos.

More to cum...

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue May 10, 2016 7:16 pm

I imagine you've since gotten used to Lynda playing behind locked doors ;).

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed May 11, 2016 6:06 am

CuckPride wrote:I imagine you've since gotten used to Lynda playing behind locked doors ;).

Yes. I have. Sometimes, I think it is the guy who locks the door because he feels more comfortable outside of the husband's presence. Other times, I think Lynda does it to get me going. ;)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu May 12, 2016 6:39 am

The rest of the weekend Lynda was on fire, fucking me constantly thanks to Carlos. On Monday I called him to see if he wanted to set up another round and he was very tense. He said that there was talk about where he was disappearing to during the workday and that his wife had called the office several times looking for him on Friday afternoon and they had no idea where he was. His wife had called his cell phone, but he always turned it off when he was seeing Lynda and could not offer a good explanation. He said that maybe we were just too much for him and that he needed to go back to the vanilla lifestyle and make it work with his boring bitchy wife. I gave him my condolences and told him we would be there whenever he changed his mind.

That night when I told Lynda about the conversation, she seemed unconcerned and said confidently that Carlos would be back and how he can't resist her. We talked about being "too much for him" and Lynda said that first we have an alternative lifestyle and he's fucking his best friend's wife while his friend jacks off wildly. Second, she said she was sure it didn't help that I fucked her feet and came all over them. She admonished me saying most people do not have a foot fetish, particularly one as extreme and kinky as mine. Then, she admitted that maybe she had pushed him over the edge when they were in the shower late Friday afternoon. She said Carlos was hard and had her backed up against the shower wall and was getting ready to fuck her once last time when she suggested that he ass fuck her. She said he was shocked and admitted that he had always wanted to try anal, but had never had a wife, girlfriend, date or pick-up that would let him do her in the ass. Lynda said they lubed up with soap or body wash or something and soon she was bent over with him easing his fat cock up her ass. She said just before he came he went crazy and started fucking her way too roughly. I told her that I had heard an unusual cry from her and she said that must have been then. Lynda said he told her after he came that it was the hottest thing he had ever done.

Lynda said that what Carlos has experienced with us is a lot of kink for one person to absorb in a short time, but again said she was sure he would be back. The anal sex story had me insanely hard and I dragged her to the shower to re-enact exactly what happened. I remember later telling her how it was like the Steely Dan song "Everything You Did" where the husband comes home to find his wife had fucked someone in his absence and growls that she's going to show him "everything you did". Later, thinking of Carlos, I said how he still can't understand how a man gets off on having other men fuck his wife and that he could never do that. Lynda said the problem is that he is thinking about the what ifs too much, when she and I just feel it, not think too much about it. I guess I have to agree with that. :cool:

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Thu May 12, 2016 8:36 am

Thank you Ryp! I know it takes a ton of effort to write this, as especially as well as you do.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Thu May 12, 2016 5:29 pm

Ryp!! you've outdone yourself

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri May 13, 2016 5:16 am

Archie457 wrote:Thank you Ryp! I know it takes a ton of effort to write this, as especially as well as you do.

You're welcome. :up: I am glad you are enjoying it. :cool:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri May 13, 2016 5:17 am

CuckedDude wrote:Ryp!! you've outdone yourself

Thanks. There is still 95% of the story ahead. It will probably take me about two years to write it up. :D

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri May 13, 2016 6:52 am

Lynda understood Carlos' emotions very well. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't stay away.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Fri May 13, 2016 11:24 am

rypmar7 wrote:

Thanks. There is still 95% of the story ahead. It will probably take me about two years to write it up. :D

Great to hear keep it up as will I

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat May 14, 2016 4:09 pm

CuckPride wrote:Lynda understood Carlos' emotions very well. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't stay away.

She is wise beyond her years. :cool:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat May 14, 2016 4:10 pm

CuckedDude wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

Great to hear keep it up as will I

I will. You keep it "up", too. :mrgreen: