rypmar7

Re: The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri May 12, 2017 4:58 pm

progter44 wrote:I miss this thread
Thanks. back soon. ;)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri May 12, 2017 5:01 pm

SamWarrens wrote:Me too. Just wondered if any of her 136 male lovers ever got her pregnant and did she and ryp keep the baby as their own?
Yes, she was knocked up by someone else. That part of the story is soon, but it is something that has delayed my telling of the "rest of the story" as Paul Harvey would have said. :o

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri May 12, 2017 5:02 pm

I'm glad the delay is almost over.
Last edited by CuckPride on Fri May 12, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri May 12, 2017 5:05 pm

What happened to the baby? Did you keep it?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:15 pm

SamWarrens wrote:What happened to the baby? Did you keep it?

We will get to that one later. :???:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:34 pm

To continue the story finally:

I don't think I need to remind everyone that when last we spoke, I had crawled off a cruise ship alone after my wife had gotten engaged to my best friend. Once at home, I tried to get back into a routine of work to take my mind off things. I fully expected to start getting calls from friends asking what was up with me and Lynda and that they heard she was engaged. Fortunately, nothing like that happened. It seemed as though the world thought Lynda was still living at home with me and everything was great. Still, I did not hear from her or Carlos and I did not contact them either. Two weeks passed after the cruise and then on Saturday morning Lynda called. She was all upbeat and happy and asking if I was going to be home because she wanted to come by to see me. I told her to come on over and then sat there thinking that this would be the divorce talk.

About an hour later she arrived in high sppirits. She was very affectionate and was all over me, but I gave her a very cold reception. She asked me what the hell was wrong with me and said that I had been acting really strangely. She brought up how they barely saw me on the last day of the cruise and how I left without saying goodbye and now that I had gone 2 weeks without calling my wife. I asked her how I should act since my wife has gotten engaged to be married to my best friend and has moved out and lives with him full time. I asked her if I should be happy that she was going to marry another man. She looked shocked and yelled at me that I was a complete fool. She said there is no way she and Carlos would ever get married. We argued back and forth on this for a while before she admitted that they got carried away with their affair, but they had discussed things seriously in the 2 weeks we had been back and Carlos understands that there is no future to the relationship. She said how Carlos idolizes me as a friend and he said how he could never live with himself if he broke us up. He told her he is addicted to her, but needs to find a woman he can marry. There was lots of "this was YOUR fantasy" and a lot of "I thought you wanted that" and "you said it was hot, so I played it up" from her.

Lynda ended up calling Carlos saying she would not be back for a few days because she needed to work on her marriage and he was all for it. Essentially, she moved back in that day, although in reality it was months off. Carlos had planned his summer on the boat in the islands again and Lynda had planned to be his first mate again. They were going from just before Memorial Day (late May of course) until just after Labor day (early September for the non-USA readers). She said she would cancel if that's what I wanted. I felt bad about that, but I did want my wife back. She later called Carlos and warned him she might have to back out and he encouraged her to stay and take care of her marriage, if that's what was needed (for all of those who might have thought he was such a bad guy). Carlos then invited me to spend the whole summer on the boat with him, but I could not take that much time off. To cut it short, Lynda spent the next 3 weeks exclusively back home. Carlos started inviting various friends to spend a week here and there with him on the boat, so he would not be alone. He also decided to go to Tortola in the BVIs where he knew a couple that lived on a sailboat.

more to cum...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:52 pm

Continued:

Finally, Lynda and I got our old mojo back and soon we were back in the fantasy business. I started encouraging her to spend the summer on Carlos' boat anyway as a "last tango in Paris". We actually got out the calendar and counted up the days and found the trip was approximately 100 days. We sat down with Carlos and worked out good times for me to come visit from a Thursday to the following Sunday or about 11 days. Three trips would be 33 days or a third of the time (I actually think like that :roll: ). We decided he would have Lynda all 100 days and that I would visit 3 times, once each in June, July and August and then Lynda would come home to me permanently. Lynda joked about how we had worked out "shared custody" and Carlos teased that they were still engaged because she had a ring.

leading up to the trip, Lynda's pillow talk was at an all time high as she tortured me about giving her back to her fiance and that I might not get her back. I also teased her about all of his guests that she would have to "entertain" and we both would be in a frenzy. Lynda made a point of buying new thong bikinis for the trip, sexy high shoes, and other skimpy clothing like short shorts and very revealing tops. For as low as I had felt in April, I was that high in May. Life is stranger than fiction sometimes. As the day of departure approached, we were both as horny as hell and milking the "loan of my wife" for all it was worth. Carlos got his nephew to come along for the first 10 days to help take the boat across and Lynda was only too happy to be the only female on board. Knowing how she and the nephew had fucked like rabbits before, I knew she would be getting pounded by 2 cocks for 10 days before I was to arrive for my first visit. Nephew was leaving about 2 days before my arrival.

When I delivered Lynda over to Carlos' house the night before departure, the sexual electricity was high. They were leaving the following morning, but I knew she wanted a night in bed on land with the crew before they headed out. I hung around for a while, but left knowing Lynda would not be getting much sleep that night. I just hoped that Carlos and his nephew would work out an equitable way to share her and that no tensions would erupt. Of course, I did not sleep much either. Spent the night alternating between jacking off furiously and then feeling sick that I had given my wife back to her lover for more than 3 months. I wondered if things would change again.

to be continued...

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat May 20, 2017 2:24 pm

I bet you never thought you'd be willingly sending Lynda off to Carlos again.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sat May 20, 2017 3:33 pm

Wow Rypmar. The only problem it sounds like happened is that you and Lynda forgot to ground yourself and your marriage on occasion and let the game get out of hand. This changes the picture completely in my mind.

When all this started I thought that Lynda had really left you and then came to her senses and came back to you. Sounds like she really never left you it was just all part of the game for her but she never let you know. I can understand a lot more about where you are at today.

It would be interesting to have more insight into what really took place with the discussions when she came over and got mad at you. Clearly she did not understand how you where feeling and didn't realize that she was still playing the game. I give Lynda many mega kudos for staying to work on you two to put the pieces back together so that you could continue with the game.

Two people made for each other who just lost the synergy with each other for a while.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat May 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Hotwifeok wrote:Wow Rypmar. The only problem it sounds like happened is that you and Lynda forgot to ground yourself and your marriage on occasion and let the game get out of hand. This changes the picture completely in my mind.

When all this started I thought that Lynda had really left you and then came to her senses and came back to you. Sounds like she really never left you it was just all part of the game for her but she never let you know. I can understand a lot more about where you are at today.

It would be interesting to have more insight into what really took place with the discussions when she came over and got mad at you. Clearly she did not understand how you where feeling and didn't realize that she was still playing the game. I give Lynda many mega kudos for staying to work on you two to put the pieces back together so that you could continue with the game.

Two people made for each other who just lost the synergy with each other for a while.
Obviously, I gave you the Readers digest version, but a lot more talking and soul searching went into it. One reason I waited so long to post is that I did not have the energy to relive the back and forth and really clearly and completely tell the story. It was very taxing and very trying at the time. Not a lot of fun, but quite a growing and learning experience. :shock:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat May 20, 2017 6:13 pm

CuckPride wrote:I bet you never thought you'd be willingly sending Lynda off to Carlos again.
Yes, it was a sign of madness. :shock:

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sat May 20, 2017 8:30 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
Hotwifeok wrote:Wow Rypmar. The only problem it sounds like happened is that you and Lynda forgot to ground yourself and your marriage on occasion and let the game get out of hand. This changes the picture completely in my mind.

Obviously, I gave you the Readers digest version, but a lot more talking and soul searching went into it. One reason I waited so long to post is that I did not have the energy to relive the back and forth and really clearly and completely tell the story. It was very taxing and very trying at the time. Not a lot of fun, but quite a growing and learning experience. :shock:
I know it wasn't fun at the time but look at where you are today. All worth it? I would think so becasue it so squarely grounded you that it allows you to be where you are today. Again. There are few people on this site that are so clearly made for each other as the two of you are. While no one wants to go through the pain doesn't it make what you have today so much sweeter? Some of the pain in my life to come out better on the other side has made it so much sweeter to me.

You and Lynda truly have a special kind of relationship.

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Mon May 22, 2017 11:28 am

like i have said before and will again and again i sooo respect your honesty and i am sure there is more to the talks you both had about Carlos most likely better not to dredge them up again. Glad you both go through it and are together today,,kudos and respect.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon May 22, 2017 11:38 am

As much as I would love to share my woman with another man (and I do, as I have to share her with her husband) I don't think that if she were my wife, I would go as far as you have. You must have nerves of steel and be incredibly strong minded to endure the angst.
My hat is off to you that you can do this over and over.
I'm glad she finally came home to you, but I gather there was a lot of "baggage" that came home with her. (that baby for instance).

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:28 am

Hotwifeok wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

I know it wasn't fun at the time but look at where you are today. All worth it? I would think so becasue it so squarely grounded you that it allows you to be where you are today. Again. There are few people on this site that are so clearly made for each other as the two of you are. While no one wants to go through the pain doesn't it make what you have today so much sweeter? Some of the pain in my life to come out better on the other side has made it so much sweeter to me.

You and Lynda truly have a special kind of relationship.

Thanks. There is still a lot more to the story.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:29 am

ambershere wrote:like i have said before and will again and again i sooo respect your honesty and i am sure there is more to the talks you both had about Carlos most likely better not to dredge them up again. Glad you both go through it and are together today,,kudos and respect.
I could have spent 50 posts to tell all the details of the discussions and what we went through over the 2-3 reconciliation period, but it was just too tedious and tiring for me to attempt.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:30 am

SamWarrens wrote:As much as I would love to share my woman with another man (and I do, as I have to share her with her husband) I don't think that if she were my wife, I would go as far as you have. You must have nerves of steel and be incredibly strong minded to endure the angst.
My hat is off to you that you can do this over and over.
I'm glad she finally came home to you, but I gather there was a lot of "baggage" that came home with her. (that baby for instance).
Still, a lot more to go, but she did not bring a baby home with her.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:56 am

back to the story:

I arrived in the islands about 10 days after they had left on their journey. Carlos and Lynda both met me at the airport and both were very friendly and happy. Lynda was very affectionate and paid much more attention to me than to Carlos during my entire stay. His nephew had just left 2 days earlier, but not before fucking Lynda silly. She enthusiastically filled me in on the non-stop sexfest she had with Carlos and his nephew. She claimed that each of them had fucked her 3 times a day and that it was insanely great sex. Carlos sheepishly admitted that his nephew had her more than he did causing Lynda to tease him about the young stud taking over the family leadership like the dominant male in a herd. Lynda said that if Carlos was going to find a nice girl and settle down, then she might have to replace him in bed with his nephew, an idea that he seemed to be starting to accept. She teased me the whole time I was there by asking me if it would be okay if the nephew came to spend a weekend with us every now and then and promised me that I would get to watch. I would croak out a yes and she would be delighted to discover how hard I was at the thought.

During my 10 days on the boat, Lynda had sex with both of us multiple times each day. I had never seen her be such a nympho and she was literally insatiable. Each night she would pass out naked wherever she got last fucked and would resume upon awakening in the morning. Some nights she slept with me, sometimes with both of us and sometimes with Carlos. It seemed all totally random. After her morning fuck, she would then get high ("wake and bake" as she called it). Carlos would then start making her bloody marys or mimosas and she would soon be tipsy and usually horny for whoever she had not fucked that morning. She spent every day drunk and high, which was out of character for her and spent an amazing amount of time naked, topless or just in a thong bikini bottom. She seemed like she was getting a little bit of a hard edge to her like a dancer in a club. She also used much more course language than normal for her. Every other word was about fucking, cocks, her pussy, etc.

I did learn during my stay that Carlos had visitors scheduled for almost every week of the summer and he and Lynda both expected that she would be making them feel very welcome. Lynda had brought a 3 month supply of her birth control pills and announced that she was going bareback all summer, since "it was too hot to use condoms" in the islands. Again, I was surprised by her harder edged attitude, but wildly turned on at the same time. When the day came for me to leave, I really did not want to go because we had had such a good time and I had never seen Lynda fuck and suck so much. I knew I was going to be missing a lot more. Carlos had an old college friend coming to spend the next week with them and then the following week his nephew was making a return engagement. Carlos cracked about how Lynda might run off with him this time and she just squeezed our cocks and said that she sure might.

more to cum...

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:18 am

Thanks for continuing!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:43 am

Great tale. Keep it coming.
I see Lynda has increased her count by 1. Is it casual or a longer term thing? Still interested in what happened to the pregnancy.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:55 am

Carlos had gotten much better at sharing.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:17 am

SamWarrens wrote:Great tale. Keep it coming.
I see Lynda has increased her count by 1. Is it casual or a longer term thing? Still interested in what happened to the pregnancy.
That 1 new lover was a 1 time thing it appears.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:38 am

I got reminded of this thread by Lynda on Father's Day. She did not bring up this thread or this board, but said something where I said to myself that I have to get to the end of this story. She was teasing me about how she was the reason I was a father, but then added, "You're not the only guy to knock me up, you know. You aren't even the last one." She was referring to that summer on the boat with Carlos. :whip: So, moving right along.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:00 am

Continuing the story:

I was due back in the islands to rejoin Lynda and Carlos in time for the 4th of July. Unfortunately, some work stuff delayed me and I did not get there until about 10 days later. When I arrived, only Carlos was there to pick me up at the airport. He was very friendly, but I sensed something was up from the way he was acting. I asked him how everything was going and he assured me that everything was fine, Lynda was doing great and anxious to see me, and that they were having a great time. He had borrowed a jeep from the marina where his boat was docked, but on the way there he made several stops along the way. We went to a grocery store, then a drug store and then he insisted that we stop at a certain bar for a drink. All the time he had a big smile on his face and kept telling me about how fun the summer had been so far and that I should just stay for the rest of it. I was getting anxious to get to the boat and see Lynda, but he kept ordering drinks. It was fun hearing about some of their escapades, but I was anxious to see Lynda.

Carlos did tell me that since I had been there before, that Lynda had been quite active sexually. He told me that his old college friend ended up sleeping with Lynda on his third night on the boat and then banged her twice a day for the rest of the week. I was getting hard listening to the tales and very frustrated also. He then loudly told me about when his nephew came back and how he could barely get him off of Lynda so he could have a turn. He then added that the nephew brought a friend, so that Lynda was getting three cocks a day. I almost could not believe what I was hearing, but was dying to get to the boat and fuck my wife. Carlos then reminded me about the couple he was friend's with that lived on a boat at Tortola. They sailed over to visit them and spent about three days there. He said that they learned that the girlfriend was bi the first time they were all going at it together. He said Lynda spent most of the visit in threeways with the couple. At that point, I jumped up and said that I couldn't take it anymore and that we had to go fuck my slut wife. He got a big laugh out of that and we paid our tab and left.

On the ride to the marina, all I could think about was how Lynda was setting new personal records for her sluttiness and that I was not there to see it or to participate. By my count, she had added three new lover - two male and one female - in the few weeks I had been gone. Plus, she had fucked Carlos and his nephew I was sure more times than they could count. I was not sure that I was ready for this, but my cock was aching from the stories about my hotwife. I reminded myself that this is what I have always wanting and that I was getting it with both barrels. We finally made it to the marina and returned the loaned car and then hauled our purchases to the boat. As I walked up, I thought I was at the wrong boat and I turned and asked Carlos if this was his boat. He had a huge grin, but did not say anything. I turned back to the boat to again take in the site of two gorgeous young girls in bikinis partying. They had beers in hand and were dancing with each other to music on his sound system. They gave us big smiles and raised their beers in a drunken cheer.

to be continued...

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:31 pm

I have to find out who the gorgeous ladies were.