The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:49 pm

After that, here is an example of some of the feedback I got. I am home one night and my friend Marc calls. After some hello, how are you talks, he says what's up with you and Lynda. "We're good. What do you mean?" "Well everybody knows she's fucking Carlos. What's up with that?" "They have a great sex life and I am happy for them." "What the fuck" "Yes, it was my idea they start fucking, then my idea they start dating, then my idea they go all the way with it and see what happens and where it goes" This would lead to some soul searching conversation that would eventually end with me convincing my friend that I was loving it and my friend convinced that I had absolutely lost my mind. The effect was that my friends were not going to worry about it or take a stand if I was not. As a result, some all of our friends accepted that the couple was Carlos and Lynda and they started doing things socially with them and leaving me out. For reasons unknown, this only made me harder than ever and cum more often. I still get hard as granite just typing this. maybe these were long suppressed cuckold urges and tendencies that were all coming out at once, but I was enjoying the hell out of it and can't truly begin to understand why.

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:28 am

Did you and Lynda still have sex during the nights that she was still home?

Also, when Carlos and Lynda had sex "all day" on Friday, was he pumping inside her the entire day or did they take breaks in between sessions?

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:41 am

ericsacto wrote:Did you and Lynda still have sex during the nights that she was still home?

Also, when Carlos and Lynda had sex "all day" on Friday, was he pumping inside her the entire day or did they take breaks in between sessions?

Yes, we were having sex when she was home. Lynda and Carlos' marathon sessions included breaks, of course. She said that since he was not that big, they could go longer without getting sore, pounded to death, etc. Carlos said something about Lynda turned him on so much that he had ten times the stamina and bounce back ability than he normally had.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:43 am

Someone in the chat room was questioning Lynda the other day about Carlos. She did not know where to find the story, but I have dug it out for those interested.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:21 am

rypmar7;
She did not know where to find the story, but I have dug it out for those interested.
Mr R, I love your renditions of Lynda's Adventures

But, this new format is seriously slowing me down! Where would I find the re-reporting of the L & C affair?

Thank you.
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:52 pm

Rypmar7, I have read this entire thread today. You two are incredible people. I’m so happy for you both. You two are definitely meant for each other and will always be lifetime mates. My wife and I always say, “it’s only sex”, and it is when with others. You are the real deal.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:59 pm

sdbuffalo wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:21 am
rypmar7;
She did not know where to find the story, but I have dug it out for those interested.
Mr R, I love your renditions of Lynda's Adventures

But, this new format is seriously slowing me down! Where would I find the re-reporting of the L & C affair?

Thank you.
I don't know where else you would find this story, unless someone else has posted it somewhere that I am not aware of. Sorry.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:00 pm

gulfcpl wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:52 pm
Rypmar7, I have read this entire thread today. You two are incredible people. I’m so happy for you both. You two are definitely meant for each other and will always be lifetime mates. My wife and I always say, “it’s only sex”, and it is when with others. You are the real deal.
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed the story. :up:

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:44 pm

rypmar7,
you wrote:

"One Tuesday night after work (I still had her Monday, Tuesday and Saturday nights), Lynda told me that it had finally happened and that she now loved Carlos just as much as me. She acted sad and nervous, but I said to her that she knows what happens now. She said no and I told her she basically needed to live with Carlos full time, not more Monday and Tuesday nights for me and that she would report in on Saturday nights. She asked me over and over if I was sure and when I insisted I was, she called Carlos with the good news. half an hour later, she was gone and I was jacking off like a mad man."

Wow. That small paragraph covers a lot. I wonder if you could expand on this period of time, what was said and done? how you all felt? I'm sure it must have been a most exciting time and would love to hear more - particularly conversations you remember you had around this time...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:40 am

hwc wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:44 pm
rypmar7,
you wrote:

"One Tuesday night after work (I still had her Monday, Tuesday and Saturday nights), Lynda told me that it had finally happened and that she now loved Carlos just as much as me. She acted sad and nervous, but I said to her that she knows what happens now. She said no and I told her she basically needed to live with Carlos full time, not more Monday and Tuesday nights for me and that she would report in on Saturday nights. She asked me over and over if I was sure and when I insisted I was, she called Carlos with the good news. half an hour later, she was gone and I was jacking off like a mad man."

Wow. That small paragraph covers a lot. I wonder if you could expand on this period of time, what was said and done? how you all felt? I'm sure it must have been a most exciting time and would love to hear more - particularly conversations you remember you had around this time...
I am happy to expand on that. Let me think about what I have not already told about.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:47 pm

Hi rypmar7, hope you are well.

This story has been excellent in the telling and in the detail - I was wondering if you have considered giving the same attention to detail of a long story for the events that happened AFTER the cruise when Lynda came home and then started to earnestly purse an ever deepening relationship with Carlos?

I think it would make a fantastic and exciting read, especially if you put the same attention to detail in, as you did in the first half to the story of Carlos and Lynda's love affair!

Just a suggestion - but one I hope you consider seriously.... I think it would go down extremely well!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:18 pm

Not sure you can tell this story in more detail, like conversations that you had, how you both felt and how it unfolded, but would love to hear more!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:49 pm

rypmar, you said:

I remember at that time she said we needed to talk. She then told me, "I love him. I love Carlos. And he loves me. We have fallen in love with each other and we are deeply in love." She went on to say that she still loved me more than anyone or anything in the world, but that she loved Carlos, too...a lot. Lynda said that she never knew that it was possible to love two people that much, but she did. On subsequent visits, she would tell me that the scary thing was that she loved Carlos more every day. She kept giggling and asking when her love for him would stop growing and I would just see she has to keep going and find out. I told her it may never stop and that maybe she will find that Carlos was the man for her al along. She got a little teary eye, but said I was right and that if she did not pursue this to the end she would always regret it.".......................

Around this time, did you have any discussion or conversations and sit down talks about where this could all lead? Did you discuss her possibly leaving you to live with Carlos or separating from you to live with him, even on a trial basis, or even the possibility of divorce so that she could be his entirely?

Would love to hear those conversations as they played out, as best a you can recall them....

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:51 am

hwc wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:47 pm
Hi rypmar7, hope you are well.

This story has been excellent in the telling and in the detail - I was wondering if you have considered giving the same attention to detail of a long story for the events that happened AFTER the cruise when Lynda came home and then started to earnestly purse an ever deepening relationship with Carlos?

I think it would make a fantastic and exciting read, especially if you put the same attention to detail in, as you did in the first half to the story of Carlos and Lynda's love affair!

Just a suggestion - but one I hope you consider seriously.... I think it would go down extremely well!
Thanks for your comments. I have not been ignoring your requests and suggestions. It is just very hard to get back in the mind set I had at the time in order to tell the story properly. I will try to give you details on all 3 of your comments directly above. In the meantime, I can tell you generally how I felt at the time. For some reason, I desperately wanted to experience Lynda falling in love with another man. As a result, I did everything I could to encourage their relationship on much more than just a sexual basis. I pushed them to be together and found excuses to make myself scarce. I told them both that they owed it to themselves to pursue their love affair and see where it lead. I told Lynda that Carlos might be the love of her life and ultimate soul mate and she would never know until she stopped holding back and committed herself to their relationship and to him 100%. I told her she did not want to have regrets later in life wondering if he was the one. As I said these things to my wife, I would get so hard that I was lightheaded and felt a euphoria come over me greater than an orgasm. It was the most intense time of my life watching my wife fall hopelessly in love with my close friend and rather than try to save my marriage, I pushed them to destroy it. I am getting rock hard just typing this now. :oops:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:30 am

I went back and read through the entire story again and it really took me back in time. I could barely make it through one page before I was so hard that I had to stop and jack off. :oops: It is not that the story is that good, it's that the memories are that good. :up:

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:55 pm

... "For some reason, I desperately wanted to experience Lynda falling in love with another man. As a result, I did everything I could to encourage their relationship on much more than just a sexual basis. I pushed them to be together and found excuses to make myself scarce. I told them both that they owed it to themselves to pursue their love affair and see where it lead. I told Lynda that Carlos might be the love of her life and ultimate soul mate and she would never know until she stopped holding back and committed herself to their relationship and to him 100%. I told her she did not want to have regrets later in life wondering if he was the one. As I said these things to my wife, I would get so hard that I was lightheaded and felt a euphoria come over me greater than an orgasm. It was the most intense time of my life watching my wife fall hopelessly in love with my close friend and rather than try to save my marriage, I pushed them to destroy it".

.... My God! You just have to write more about this - particularly conversations around the time that you can recall! Also how you felt, any specific events and details.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:58 pm

Been a long time, would love to hear more, if you would like to tell more!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:08 pm

"Once they got engaged, Lynda introduced Carlos into the third group of our friends, neighbors and coworkers that he really did not know well. This was the ultimate of being replaced by Carlos and it was upsetting to a lot of people. I was no longer included in any plans by Lynda and Carlos or by any of our friends or acquaintances. Lynda would top by the house every few days to tell me about their nights out with my friends and all the things I was missing out on. She always stressed how much sex they were having and how great it was and all the upcoming plans they had which did not include me. For some unknown reason, this was all exhilarating to me and I have never jacked off so much in my life or had such incredibly intense orgasms."

Did you feel lonely on your own without your wife, did you miss her?

Did you feel jealous?

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:11 pm

"Once they got engaged, Lynda introduced Carlos into the third group of our friends, neighbors and coworkers that he really did not know well. This was the ultimate of being replaced by Carlos and it was upsetting to a lot of people. I was no longer included in any plans by Lynda and Carlos or by any of our friends or acquaintances. Lynda would top by the house every few days to tell me about their nights out with my friends and all the things I was missing out on. She always stressed how much sex they were having and how great it was and all the upcoming plans they had which did not include me. For some unknown reason, this was all exhilarating to me and I have never jacked off so much in my life or had such incredibly intense orgasms."

Did you feel jealous?

Did you and your wife discuss these things, and did you talk about "what if" she left for good, or the possibility of this happening?

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:07 am

hwc wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:11 pm

Did you feel jealous?

Did you and your wife discuss these things, and did you talk about "what if" she left for good, or the possibility of this happening?
I don't think hwl is going anywhere. They're running on Xgames mode

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:34 am

I have tried to post a response several times, but this site is working worse than normal.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:56 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:34 am
I have tried to post a response several times, but this site is working worse than normal.
Need more sponsors.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:59 am

hwc wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:55 pm
... "For some reason, I desperately wanted to experience Lynda falling in love with another man. As a result, I did everything I could to encourage their relationship on much more than just a sexual basis. I pushed them to be together and found excuses to make myself scarce. I told them both that they owed it to themselves to pursue their love affair and see where it lead. I told Lynda that Carlos might be the love of her life and ultimate soul mate and she would never know until she stopped holding back and committed herself to their relationship and to him 100%. I told her she did not want to have regrets later in life wondering if he was the one. As I said these things to my wife, I would get so hard that I was lightheaded and felt a euphoria come over me greater than an orgasm. It was the most intense time of my life watching my wife fall hopelessly in love with my close friend and rather than try to save my marriage, I pushed them to destroy it".

.... My God! You just have to write more about this - particularly conversations around the time that you can recall! Also how you felt, any specific events and details.
I can't give you a lot of specifics, but it was really just the overall dynamic. Lynda and I had a great relationship when she was going into the relationship with Carlos. He had always been a very good friend of mine, but he had a real hang-up on Lynda. Something about her got him going like nobody else could. Carlos did not want to break up our friendship or my relationship with Lynda in any way. He was very attracted to Lynda, but considered her a friend as well. I remember at one point early on,Lynda said that when she and Carlos were fooling around that it was almost like she was having sex with my brother. It was someone you knew well and were very close to that was not a danger in any way. There was nothing wrong about it to her because it was just good safe fun. Early on when they started having sex regularly, both went out of their way to include me equally and to make sure I was okay with everything. For some reason, their slowly growing relationship suddenly began to turn me on intensely. It was almost like someone flipped a switch in my mind and I changed totally in my outlook. One morning I woke up and started jacking off furiously thinking about them falling in love with each other. I came so hard that I thought I had ruptured something. I could not figure out why that turned me on so much, but the feeling did not go away after I came. I thought about it all day long and jerked off twice at work thinking about it.

I did not say anything to either of them. It became my dark secret fantasy that led to absolutely furious irresistible stroking. I could not stop myself. Still, their weekly meetings continued and I was always there to watch or join in or take a turn after they finished. In between I started talking up Carlos to Lynda in between sessions like he was a star. Whenever I saw or spoke to Carlos when Lynda was not around I made a point of telling him how much she liked him. I then started showing up late for their meet-ups, so that Carlos would always arrive ahead of me and that they would have some time together. What was happening, however, was they they would wait for me and sometimes it was awkward for them.

Just to push things, one time I decided to skip the session. I waited until I was late and called and said I did not know when I was going to make it. They said that was okay and that they would wait. Then I called back later saying I was not going to make it, but for them to go ahead and fool around. Lynda said they would reschedule and Carlos said he would leave. I spoke to both of them on the speaker phone and convinced them that I was okay if they played without me there. It took some convincing, but they finally said okay. I hung up the phone and quickly jacked a blew a load. I think I probably cam more than they did that afternoon.

When I got home, Lynda was a little sheepish about it and I had trouble getting much detail from her. She finally relaxed enough to tell me that they had fun, but that it was a little uncomfortable without me there and that Carlos left quickly after their session. I told her how they should have relaxed and enjoyed their session, but she said it felt a little like they were cheating. We had a long talk about that and she felt better about it eventually. I had a similar talk with Carlos the next day which seemed to put him at ease. I told them both that they were not just performing a show for my benefit, but that this should equally benefit all 3 of us. They both mistakenly felt that they were getting more benefit than me because they had no idea of my dark secret perversion. :mrgreen:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:00 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:56 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:34 am
Need more sponsors.
Yes, I am sure that is true and I should not be critical of a free site that struggles to survive. I do try to make contributions every few months.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:01 pm

I will have more to add to the responses later.