The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:35 am

Several years ago, my wife Lynda had an amazingly hot affair with my closest friend Carlos. I wrote at length about it in the Hotwife Forum and in the Hotties section. Eventually, those threads disappeared. Lately, I have had numerous requests to re-tell the story. The tale is really too long to go through again and I would never finish because I would have to stop and jack off to often. :oops: I did find a place that the story was saved. I will cut and paste and re-post that story here. I apologize in advance for formatting errors and that is looks like a ransom note. :roll:

For a little background, Lynda first became a hotwife in April, 1998 with my good friend Don, who she is still fucking regularly today. My best friend Carlos got his turn in August, 1998 and that is where this story picks up. I invite your comments as it goes. It will take dozens of posts to get it all here. ;)

rypmar7

Re: The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:42 am

Here goes:

In late August, 1998, Lynda and I drove to Key West for the weekend, where we met Carlos and his then-wife. We spent Friday and Friday night barhopping, although his wife was not much of a partier or drinker. After drinking all day Saturday, I think she was tired of it and excused herself to go to bed at about 9pm on Saturday. Carlos, Lynda and I hit another bar or two before heading back to our motel at midnight. Carlos and his wife had a room 2 doors down from ours. We said goodnight to Carlos and hurried to our room to play.

I put some music on a boom box (no Ipod back then) and we quickly undressed and started fooling around. At one point Lynda jumped up and put her heels back on. She then started dancing around the room like a stripper wearing only her shoes. She was really buzzed, but putting on a very good show for me. She turned to face the wall, placing her hands high above her head on the wall. She closed her eyes and bent over sticking her butt out at me. She was rolling it around in my direction when our motel room door suddenly swung open. It turned out that although we had locked the door, it hadn't latched when we closed it. In stepped Carlos who was shocked to see Lynda dancing naked. She apparently didn't hear him come in and continued gyrating with her eyes closed. I put my finger to my mouth signaling for Carlos to be quiet. He got a big grin on his face and stepped inside. I quietly got up and closed the door behind him. I then gestured toward Lynda and mouthed the words "help yourself" to a grinning Carlos. He quickly undressed and moved toward dancing Lynda.

Carlos crept up behind Lynda and then grabbed her ass with both hands giving it a good squeeze. Apparently, she assumed it was me and didn't open her eyes, but just kept wiggling her butt. Carlos then slipped down to the floor and went to put his face between her legs. Lynda readjusted her stance to accommodate him and as she did, she opened her eyes and looked my way. Seeing me standing there stroking my cock caused her to jump to see who was starting to go down on her. She looked down and smiled broadly when she saw it was Carlos. She said, "Carlos, how did you get in here?" He said, "I heard there were dancing girls, so I had to see." She just laughed and spread her legs further apart to allow Carlos easier access to her pussy. Soon his face was wet from her pussy juices and she was grinding against him and moaning. In no time, she was cumming like crazy as he continued his oral assault. It turns out that Carlos' specialty is eating pussy and he can't get enough of it.

After she came again, they moved to the bed, where again Carlos crawled between her legs. Once again, he went down on her and brought Lynda to orgasm until she couldn't wait any longer for him to fuck her. She started demanding, "Carlos, get up here and fuck me right now!" As he climbed into position between her legs, he had a big shit-eating grin on his face. I scrambled up behind him, so I would get to see his cock push into Lynda close up. Lynda spread her legs wide and Carlos aimed his rock-hard cock for her pussy. The head rubbed up and down on her lips for a second before slipping inside. He then pushed himself all the way inside my wife and she left out a loud moan. This was absolutely one of the greatest moments of my life.

Once Carlos was balls deep in Lynda he began stroking in and out of her. She was so hot she was pushing her hips upward to meet every thrust. Carlos was going faster and faster and it was obvious he would cum very soon. It was like he was trying to fuck her as fast as possible for fear one of us would make him stop before he came. When Lynda came, it put him over the edge and he exploded, filling her pussy with his cum. My face was about a foot away at the time and I remember thinking that I wanted to see that every day for the rest of my life. Carlos rolled of off her after a minute and I quickly took his place. This was my first true sloppy seconds and I couldn't wait. I easily slipped my cock into Lynda's cum-filled pussy and began fucking her for all I was worth. Unfortunately, I was so hot that I came in about 60 seconds, causing Lynda to chuckle about how fast we both had cum and how she was used to guys lasting longer(a reference to Don no doubt).

Lynda then turned to Carlos and asked him if he was ready to go again and saying she wanted more. He was limp, so she took him in her mouth and started trying to get him hard again. Not having any success she gave up and said she was going to take a shower and get cleaned up. She went in the bathroom and started the shower and then walked back out, taking Carlos by the hand. She said for him to come with her and led him into the shower. I waited 2 or 3 minutes before going to investigate.

When I pulled back the shower curtain, I found Lynda and Carlos in a passionate embrace kissing madly. When they realized I was watching, they broke their death grip and Lynda leaned back against the wall and spread her legs, telling Carlos to clean her up. He knelt down and fingered her pussy. Then he took the soap and washed it thoroughly and began inspecting it. She told Carlos to make sure she was clean and he began sucking on her clit. She came almost immediately, but he must have worked her over for another 10 minutes until she was screaming for him to fuck her.

He lifted one leg up so that her foot was braced on a railing and slipped his cock back inside her. They fucked in that position for a good 10 minutes. As they got closer to cumming, Lynda was urging him on saying things like "Oh Carlos! Oh Carlos!" over and over and "Fuck me hard and make me cum!" Carlos obeyed and they massive simultaneous orgasms and slumped to the shower floor. They got out and dried off and I pulled Lynda to the bed. I climbed on and started fucking her as hard as I possible could, but again lasted only about a minute before adding my cum to the mix. Lynda fell asleep at this point and Carlos dressed and left quickly. He did thank me over and over and asked repeatedly if I was okay with what had happened. I assured him I was and told him it wasn't the first time we had done that. He was surprised, but relieved.

The next morning Lynda was hot and horny about what had happened. After a good fuck, however, she started to feel bad that she had fucked the husband of a friend. She swore that she wouldn't fuck Carlos again as a result. Of course over the years since, I would be willing to bet they have fucked 1000 times. They are insatiable when together. When we saw Carlos and his wife that morning, nothing was mentioned about what happened and Carlos' wife did not seem suspicious.

Over the days that followed, Carlos called me every day to thank me for letting him fuck Lynda and asking when we could do it again. I had to keep telling him that Lynda felt bad about doing that to her friend, so there wouldn't be a second time. This led to Carlos begging, but eventually he realized it wasn't going to happen and gave up. What we did find out over the next few months was that Carlos had told many of our male friends about fucking my wife. They were all intrigued to hear that I wasn't upset, but actually encouraged it. When they heard we had done it before, they all wanted to get in line. It was quite a turn-on for us to go out with a group of friends in October or November and know that most of them knew. To their credit nobody said anything to us about it or said anything in our presence. It did lead, however, to Lynda taking her third lover as a hotwife during the Christmas holidays.

To be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:20 am

Carlos has been a close friend of mine since before I ever met Lynda. He is truly a good guy and I think everyone who has ever met him likes him. Many of our friends and relatives refer to Carlos as my brother because of the closeness of our friendship. He has always had an insatiable hunger for the ladies, which has caused him to have many affairs and be divorced more than once. Even his ex-wives , however, would tell you what a nice guy he is, harmless, means well, etc.

When Lynda and Carlos first met, he was still married to his soon-to-be first ex-wife. They hit it off immediately and it was obvious from the beginning that the two of them were attracted to each other. They openly flirted and teased, but because it was so open - right in front of their spouses - that everyone took it to be harmless kidding. After we got married, it seemed like Lynda turned up the heat some more on their flirting, almost like she felt more secure and that she could now get away with it even more. Carlos, of course, always reciprocated to the point that friends sometimes would ask one or the other if something was going on between them. Lynda would play it off that Carlos was like a brother, so it was okay to talk and act like that.

As Carlos' marriage began to deteriorate, he spent more and more time with us and he and Lynda grew closer. One night when he and his wife were getting along well, we went out to dinner with them and then back to their house. There had been a lot of drinking and sex talk - always a good combination - that led to an interesting situation. I had Carlos' wife on my lap with her arms around me and Lynda was sitting on his lap with lots of touching going on. The suggestion was made (we don't remember by who) that we should swap partners for the night. Remember that this was years before hotwifing. All four of us were totally in favor, but it was very awkward. We tried to talk about it, but the enthusiasm died out and we ended up not doing more than just making out. This left us all with some regrets and sexual frustration, but confirmed just how badly Lynda and Carlos wanted each other.

After the near swap with Carlos and his first wife, Lynda and I talked about it and she acted like it was no big deal. She said she would gladly do it if the opportunity ever arose again, but that she didn't want to push it. Unfortunately, the chance never came up again, although my cock sure did thinking about it. Not long after, Carlos and his wife got divorced and we didn't see as much of him. He started going out with single friends looking for wife #2, while we were having kids. We stayed very good friends, but were temporarily traveling in different circles.

After about 3 years, Carlos married one of Lynda's friends, so any thoughts of swapping were never mentioned again. We started again to spend more time with them and it seemed Lynda and Carlos had a close brother/sister relationship. A few years passed with nothing more than innocent flirting between the two and then Carlos' marriage #2 began to fail. We continued to do things with them, a lot of traveling in particular, but things were going downhill for them. This was the background for the story above about the first time Carlos fucked my wife. Sorry if things don’t flow smoothly, but I’m cutting and pasting from old archives. :mad:

After they hooked up in August, 1998, both were terrified that Carlos' wife would find out, so there was no follow-up at all. I think while they both loved the experience, they felt very guilty about it and we avoided them for a while. Once it seemed like the incident was past and his wife was none the wiser, we started hanging out with them again. There was always the up and down roller coaster relationship between Carlos and his wife, but usually we all had a good time. After a year or two, Carlos let it be known he would love to do Lynda again, but we both told him that wasn't a good idea. He was persistent about it, but not a pest, bringing it up once every few months.

In 2002 I had to go out of town to a seminar and I tried to get Carlos to go too, but he couldn't. Later, Lynda decided to go with me. On day 2 of the seminar, which was at a very nice hotel, we were surprised when Carlos showed up. He had decided at the last minute and figured better late than never. He had left his wife at home and was pleasantly surprised to find Lynda there. We went out drinking with him that night and he brought up how he enjoyed his night with Lynda years earlier, but was glad we had not repeated it because he really wanted to make things work with his wife (his 2nd you may recall).

The last night, however, after the seminar ended, things changed. We again had a few drinks and this time Lynda got plastered. She was then all over Carlos insisting we had to have a threesome before we went back home. I was all in favor, but he was very resistant. Lynda can be very persuasive and eventually she wore down his defenses. By the time we left the bar, Lynda was drunkenly demanding that we "take her upstairs and fuck the shit out of her"- not exactly how she usually talks. We did as instructed and had a long night of sex in every imaginable combination and position.

Carlos fucked her in the ass and then took her again anally when we had a DP. He claimed it was the first time he had ever been involved in a threesome or a DP. Most surprisingly, he said it was the first time he had ever fucked a girl in the ass and said it was the best thing he had ever experienced. When he got home, he tried to get his wife to let him do it, but she was "no way, no how."

To be continued...

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:45 pm

Thanks I remember this it's hot as Hades

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:55 pm

CuckedDude wrote:Thanks I remember this it's hot as Hades
Thanks. Back then, I was raw from jerking off!

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:16 pm

rypmar7 wrote:

You weren't alone rypmar 7

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:27 pm

Thank you very much for reposting this story :D.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:30 am

CuckedDude wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

You weren't alone rypmar 7
Sounds good! :mrgreen:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:30 am

CuckPride wrote:Thank you very much for reposting this story :D.

You are most welcome. Feel free to comment as it goes. :up:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:31 am

More:

After hooking up at the seminar in Feb., 2002, Lynda and Carlos both seemed to have the "we shouldn't have done that" reaction and nothing happen again for quite some time. Although we still saw Carlos and his wife fairly often, there was nothing between Lynda and Carlos at all - not even any serious flirting. It was like this for the rest of 2002, all of 2003, and all of 2004 up until our Christmas party that year.

Approximately a week before Christmas in '04 we were having a party at our house for my office, clients and work-related connections only - not friends, family and neighbors. The vast majority of this group had no idea about Lynda's hotwifing and the few who knew would never say anything. Carlos and his wife were invited since they were part of the same work circles, but they were having a rough stretch and fighting a lot. Carlos originally told us they would be there, but later said his wife didn't want to go to another work function and watch him talk to people she didn't know and get drunk. She definitely did not want him going without her, so we did not expect them to show.

Just as we finished getting everything ready and the first guests had arrived, Carlos came charging in totally pissed off at his wife. He started slugging down drinks while complaining about what a bitch she was. He claimed he could only stay for a few minutes, but had wanted to come anyway. In no time, he was getting bombed and started openly flirting with Lynda and grabbing her ass. She let him know that this was not the time or place for that, but he was laughing and continuing. Finally, she had to get away from him and left the room. He started telling me how horny he was, since he had no sex life with his wife. He was saying it had been more than two and a half years since his last encounter with Lynda and he really needed another roll in the bed with her. I told him that obviously I had no problem with that, so maybe they could get together before the holidays were over. He was like a little kid saying he couldn't wait and begging me to let him fuck my wife again. I told him that was totally up to her, but that tonight was not an option. With that he seemed depressed and went to have another drink.

Fortunately during Carlos' tirade about his wife and wanting to fuck Lynda, only 2-3 other guests were there and they were not in a position to hear him. Soon, the doorbell rang and I let in a couple, then soon after another couple. One of the ladies asked where Lynda was and I went looking for her. I found her 5 minutes later outside around the corner of the house. She was on her knees giving Carlos a blowjob. He was with his back against the wall of the house and looked at me with the biggest grin in the world. I sharply told them that this was not a good idea and Lynda jumped up and said, "You're right!" and turning to Carlos said, "Let's go in the bedroom." He zipped up quickly and she led him by the hand in the back door to our bedroom. I knew this was a disaster waiting to happen, but was suddenly too horny to stop it. Lynda and Carlos were both overheated beyond the point of rational thought, so I knew there was little I could do.

Once in the bedroom they were both naked quickly and on the bed. I locked the door and watched Carlos climb between my wife's legs and lower his mouth to her pussy. Lynda has always said that Carlos is the best at oral sex and this time was no exception. She was just cumming for the first time when I heard the doorbell and had to leave. I tried to hide my erection as I let our guests in. After a greeting, the lady asked where my lovely wife was. I felt like blurting out that she was naked in the bedroom fucking my best friend, but managed to mumble something about her still getting ready. I led them to the bar and made sure they were set and then raced back down the hallway.

Right outside the door, I could clearly hear Lynda cumming loudly. I unlocked the door and slipped inside to the sounds and smells of all out sex. Carlos was on top of her, balls deep, with her legs up over his shoulders. He was fucking her hard and fast and she was cumming like crazy. I had just taken out my hard cock and begun to pump it furiously, when I was jarred back into reality by the doorbell. I ran back down the hall with a visible hard-on straining against me pants and greeted the new arrivals. They wanted to chat, so it took me longer to get away and go check on the lovers.

This time when I reached the bedroom, it was quieter and I thought maybe they had finished. I opened the door to find Lynda on top, slowly riding Carlos' cock. I said that I thought they should be finished and Lynda said that Carlos already came and that this was round 2. I told them to hurry up and that guests were looking for her and Lynda said to tell them that she would be there soon. I watched her fuck herself on his cock for a little, but then headed back out into the party. The crowd was growing now, so Lynda's absence was actually less noticeable. Fortunately, our bartender was taking good care of the crowd and there was lots of food already out. I checked the music and then couldn't wait any longer to go check on Carlos and Lynda again.

This time when I went in, Carlos was fucking Lynda doggie-style. He was really pounding her hard with his balls slapping against her ass with every thrust. Lynda was just saying "Oh Carlos" and "Fuck me, baby!" and "God, that feels so good" over and over. This was definitely encouraging him to fuck hard harder and faster. I couldn't take it any more and freed my aching cock and pumped it madly. I came quickly all over the carpet and grabbed some tissues to clean up the floor and my cock, then ran back to the party.

Again, there were people asking for Lynda and I said that she had spilled something all over her clothes and had to go change and get cleaned up. This seemed to buy a few more minutes, but it was a little awkward with the first guest who still had not seen her. I hoped I wouldn't have to cover much longer and began to feel annoyed (now that I had cum) that Carlos and Lynda had been so impulsive and irresponsible.

You can imagine my surprise when 5 minutes later, Carlos came cruising back into the party looking cool, calm and collected. He whispered a quick thank you to me and then went to get a drink. In another 5 minutes Lynda made her way into the kitchen, looking only slightly disheveled. She had the biggest smile on her face and looked very happy and content. She immediately started working the crowd and it seemed like no one but me had any idea of the fuckings she had just received. I went to check the bedroom and found she had hurriedly fixed the bed and sprayed air freshener all around, so I attempted to straighten things out a little more.

Going back to where the guests were I encountered Carlos. He had finished his drink and said he had to be going home. He again thanked me warmly for sharing my wife and went to find Lynda to say goodbye. She walked him to the front door where I was standing a few feet away talking to 2 guys from work who had just come in. Lynda went to kiss Carlos goodbye and he took her in his arms and held her tight. They began kissing passionately and soon were hungrily exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. The only thing that broke this up was that the two guys with me started whistling and cheering. Carlos hustled out the door and Lynda stood there looking very guilty, but not the slightest bit embarrassed.

The two guys started kidding Lynda asking if every guest got a goodnight kiss like that. She now seemed a little red-faced and started stammering about how he's an old friend, like a brother, etc. She hurried back to the party while these guys remarked "my sister sure never kissed me like that" and "you've really got a hot one on your hands". Amazingly, we made it through the night with no one questioning where Lynda had been earlier or the kissing scene with Carlos.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:43 pm

I can't think of a hotter scenario than your wife having passionate sex upstairs while you have a house full of colleagues from work; and for multiple rounds, no less. I'm thinking with my little head, of course ;).

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:40 pm

CuckPride wrote:I can't think of a hotter scenario than your wife having passionate sex upstairs while you have a house full of colleagues from work; and for multiple rounds, no less. I'm thinking with my little head, of course ;).
It was one of our hottest experiences ever! I love it when Lynda is completely overcome with lust and sex is all that matters. Carlos had that rare ability to drive her into a sexual frenzy. :mrgreen:

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:47 pm

That would have so so so fucked me up if I were in your shoes.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:56 pm

Hotwifeok wrote:That would have so so so fucked me up if I were in your shoes.

Which part would have been hard for you? Other than your cock. :lol:

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:56 am

Her upstairs getting fucked so well why I was down stairs fending off party guests. I would have been an emotional wreck trying to keep myself together with our friends while wanting nothing more the to be upstairs watching. I definitely would have had to go for the duct tape to hide myself.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:31 am

Hotwifeok wrote:Her upstairs getting fucked so well why I was down stairs fending off party guests. I would have been an emotional wreck trying to keep myself together with our friends while wanting nothing more the to be upstairs watching. I definitely would have had to go for the duct tape to hide myself.

Well it was quite a challenge, but I had to divert any attention from them. There was no choice because we were very close to a very embarrassing scene.

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:39 am

Thanks for taking the time to write it up for us!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:21 am

Archie457 wrote:Thanks for taking the time to write it up for us!

You're welcome. I have a lot more installments to add. :up:

tuckingfypo
Prepubescent

Unread post by tuckingfypo » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:11 pm

That's a very hot beginning for your story... keep going..
I'm new to OHW and I never read your original posts.. but sure would love to read the rest of it..

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:36 pm

tuckingfypo wrote:That's a very hot beginning for your story... keep going..
I'm new to OHW and I never read your original posts.. but sure would love to read the rest of it..

Thanks. I am digging them out from archives, but trying to edit out the back and forth conversations that went as they were posted originally, since those don't make sense reading it now. I am also going to try to expand the narrative to include more stories and information. I am glad you are interested. :up:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:03 pm

Back to the story:

That night after the party ended and everyone had left, I couldn't wait to get Lynda into bed. She was giggling about how anxious I was and said that she guessed I was glad she decided to fuck Carlos at the party. I was so horny I couldn't even answer and pounded her until I had cum hard. Only then was I able to tell her what a bad idea that was. Lynda just kept giggling and asking why I was so turned on if it was such a bad idea. This drove me to another pounding before we could actually calm down enough to discuss it.

She said she had no intention of fucking Carlos, but said he kept following her around with his puppy dog eyes. She said she finally agreed to give him a blowjob only to shut him up and get rid of him by sending him home. She said she never ever would have fucked him that night if I had not caught them. She said that she got so turned on when I walked around the corner and saw her with his cock in her mouth that she suddenly couldn't resist. Getting caught pushed her over the edge and she had to get fucked right then regardless of the consequences.

Lynda said she loved the spontaneous aspect of it and how persistent Carlos was. She said it was some of the hottest sex she ever had and that she had no regrets at all. She kept asking why I was so turned on by it, if I didn't want her to do it. She repeated that she never would have fucked him if I hadn't come looking for them. She said Carlos would have cum in another 60 seconds and then been on his way. She would have been back to the party and no one ever would have known. She giggled when she said that, so I asked her if that included me. She acted like she didn't understand, so I asked her whether she would have told me about blowing Carlos, if I hadn't discovered them. She again giggled and said she didn't know because she hadn't thought about it. She then went on to say that she probably would have told me sometime later.

Lynda then started working my cock back hard while telling me how attracted she was to Carlos and how good the sex with him is every time. I started fucking her again and she said she didn't think she could wait 2 years to fuck Carlos again. As she saw I was getting hotter by the minute, she turned up the heat, saying that she refused to wait 2 years to fuck him again. Then it was she wouldn't wait a year, then not a few months until she finally said she wanted to see Carlos again right away. This pushed me over the edge and I started emptying into her pussy, causing her to say that maybe she should just go ahead and start dating Carlos regularly and bring an end to his marriage. I was too spent to speak when she very enthusiastically said, "Okay, it's agreed then. I'm going to start seeing Carlos," and she drifted off to sleep.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:35 pm

The next morning when Lynda had come down from her sexual high, she had an "OMG! What did we do?" attitude. She realized it could have been a major fuck-up and now couldn't believe she had done it. She vowed to stay away from Carlos for a while because she said he had almost a narcotic effect on her. Carlos too was concerned, not about what happened at the party, but instead about being found out by his wife. As a result, there was little follow-up between the two of them after that night at the Christmas party. This did not, however, stop Lynda and me from reliving that night and fucking like wild animals because we would get so turned on.

Lynda could tell that she had me on this one and that I liked her fucking Carlos almost as much as she did. The fact that I tried to discourage their relationship of course only made her want him more. I could tell that she was really, really attracted to him and that there was something more there than pure sex. It seemed that the only thing keeping them apart was Carlos’ wife and failing marriage. Since she was a friend of Lynda’s, Lynda did not want to get blamed for their break-up. Carlos was over the marriage, but he could not give up on trying to make it work – to his credit.

In Feb., 2005, there was a Friday when I invited Carlos to drop by our house before he went home. I think he told his wife he was stopping by our house for a drink and she would have thought nothing of that. He and I each got there about 5:30 and had a drink or two with Lynda. Not surprisingly, they were soon all over each other, kissing and telling each other how much they missed each other. It was hot as hell for me, but hard to watch at the same time because the mutual attraction between them was so obvious. I was clearly playing with fire by letting them get together, but I simply could not resist. It was me after all that invited Carlos to come over, knowing that he would end up fucking my wife.

After much kissing and sweet nothings, Lynda led Carlos down the hall to our master bedroom where they had fucked on the night of the Christmas party. Once in the bedroom, Carlos took over like he was at home in his own bedroom. There was no hesitation looking to me for approval or considering how I might react to what they were saying or doing. He was not inconsiderate, just very aggressive because he wanted Lynda so badly. They quickly stripped off each other’s clothes and Carlos soon had his face buried between her legs. Once he started eating her pussy, it seemed like they had both settled in for the night. He kept going and going and Lynda kept telling him how wonderful he was – not how wonderful it felt, how wonderful he was! At some point, I couldn’t take it anymore and walked down the hall and made myself another drink.

I was sitting there with a pit in my stomach asking myself if I was making a serious mistake letting these two get together and then I thought, hell, I’m the moron who set him up with my wife. I was starting to feel pretty bad, when I heard noises coming down the hall from the bedroom. In an instant I could tell that Carlos was fucking my wife and I raced down the hall to check out the action. All the angst I felt in the kitchen was immediately gone as I saw his thick cock plunging in and out of Lynda’s tight pussy and heard her cries of pure ecstasy as she was finally getting what she had been dreaming about for the past six weeks. I was hard as granite and unzipped my pants letting them drop to the floor. I stepped out of them and stood next to the bed furiously pumping my cock as I watched them fuck like newlyweds. I was almost saying out loud how this is as good as life gets and thank God they are fucking!

I blew my load and when I recovered saw that Carlos was pounding Lynda from behind with his balls smacking against her ass with every thrust. Her face waved forward with every plunge of his cock, her eyes were closed, mouth open, moaning in a way that I had never heard before. Even though I had just cum, I was soon hard and jacking again. I came a second time before the lovers were finished and noted to myself that Lynda had cum many times more than that I was sure. As I was cleaning up in the bathroom, it sounded as though things were winding down and that they were finally finished. I walked by in to see them in a sweaty embrace with Carlos’ arms around Lynda from behind and her twisting around to exchange open mouth kisses with him. It was very intimate and they looked like lovers, not fuck buddies.

Eventually, Carlos decided the bliss had to end and he had to get cleaned up and hurry home. After he left, Lynda went on and on about how she did not understand why she was so attracted to Carlos or why it got me so hot to see them together. She thanked me over and over for suggesting that Carlos come by and said that she was already looking forward to the next time. I told her that I was quite sure that Carlos was really looking forward to it as well. Then, I corrected myself to say that I'm sure there are three of us looking forward to the next time and Lynda just giggled and kissed me.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:35 am

Very hot read. All three of you were on cloud nine.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:03 am

CuckPride wrote:Very hot read. All three of you were on cloud nine.

We were. Something about he relationship just really worked great for all three of us. :cool:

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Tue May 03, 2016 2:55 pm

Hey Ryp, just trying to give you a little incentive to take this one up again! I know you got a life and all, but some of us are eagerly awaiting. :)