The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:46 am

D+D wrote:Anxious for the next installment.

The next one gets difficult, so I have been a little reluctant to continue, but I will get to it.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:47 am

Dicktwat wrote:Can't wait for the grand finale (guessing its soon)......

We are up to April, 2007, so the main story has a few months to go still.

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:51 am

your honesty in this true life saga is respected by most..in everything there will always be naysayers(never admit to it but they are) we wait patiently till you feel comfortable to continue..

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:18 pm

rypmar7 wrote:

The next one gets difficult, so I have been a little reluctant to continue, but I will get to it.
Do what you're comfortable with.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:28 am

ambershere wrote:your honesty in this true life saga is respected by most..in everything there will always be naysayers(never admit to it but they are) we wait patiently till you feel comfortable to continue..

Thanks. I appreciate your understanding. :up:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:28 am

D+D wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

Do what you're comfortable with.
I will get to it soon, I promise. ;)

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:56 am

I note that Lynda's score has not changed in some time. Has she stopped seeking new lovers?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:51 am

SamWarrens wrote:I note that Lynda's score has not changed in some time. Has she stopped seeking new lovers?

She takes breaks at times where she is not as interested and I think that is happening right now. I bet she will make a comeback at some point.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:55 pm

How is the next chapter coming along? The thing about getting through a tough spot is perseverance and just starting to move forward.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:48 am

SamWarrens wrote:How is the next chapter coming along? The thing about getting through a tough spot is perseverance and just starting to move forward.

Yes, it is just that I know there will be some disapproval coming my way, so I have been debating whether to tell that part of the story.

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:53 am

Your honesty has been second to none. Please continue you know no matter what or how you write there will be some naysayer. So who don't give up the group that passes no judgment and gives just support

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:13 am

Only vacuous fools would criticize the facts of your and Lynda's lives. They occurred and to judge with 20/20 hindsight is just plain stupid.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:15 am

SamWarrens wrote:Only vacuous fools would criticize the facts of your and Lynda's lives. They occurred and to judge with 20/20 hindsight is just plain stupid.
I totally agree with this, but.....be prepared. If Ryp posts something totally un conventional that he knows some will frown on, they may well voice their opinions!

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:57 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
SamWarrens wrote:How is the next chapter coming along? The thing about getting through a tough spot is perseverance and just starting to move forward.

Yes, it is just that I know there will be some disapproval coming my way, so I have been debating whether to tell that part of the story.
Ryp, please don't worry about the crap. Others here will have your back.

What is said is in the past. It happened. Look at how well it turned out.

You are more of a man than most of the guys on this site so just understand and know that and don't worry about them. Your honesty and forthcoming in the story is more important to the whole than what those that disapprove may ever have. Sure, looking back would you have done some things different? I would bet the answer to that is YES. Would we have all done it the way you did. The answer to that is NO I am sure. But that does not make What and how you did it wrong and make what happened wrong. If you had done it different would things have turned out the same?

Anyway. We are your friends and we are behind you. What you have shared is amazing and important.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:09 pm

Considering the life you and Lynda live - have you ever given a damn about what people think of you? I think not!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:06 am

ambershere wrote:Your honesty has been second to none. Please continue you know no matter what or how you write there will be some naysayer. So who don't give up the group that passes no judgment and gives just support
Thanks a lot. :up:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:06 am

SamWarrens wrote:Only vacuous fools would criticize the facts of your and Lynda's lives. They occurred and to judge with 20/20 hindsight is just plain stupid.
Thanks for your support. ;)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:07 am

D+D wrote:
I totally agree with this, but.....be prepared. If Ryp posts something totally un conventional that he knows some will frown on, they may well voice their opinions!
Of course, we want opinions and insights, but no attacks.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:08 am

Hotwifeok wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

Ryp, please don't worry about the crap. Others here will have your back.

What is said is in the past. It happened. Look at how well it turned out.

You are more of a man than most of the guys on this site so just understand and know that and don't worry about them. Your honesty and forthcoming in the story is more important to the whole than what those that disapprove may ever have. Sure, looking back would you have done some things different? I would bet the answer to that is YES. Would we have all done it the way you did. The answer to that is NO I am sure. But that does not make What and how you did it wrong and make what happened wrong. If you had done it different would things have turned out the same?

Anyway. We are your friends and we are behind you. What you have shared is amazing and important.
Thanks. I guess I will move the story forward.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:09 am

Happyjohnson wrote:Considering the life you and Lynda live - have you ever given a damn about what people think of you? I think not!

We really don't, but we are never looking to offend or to upset someone. I will try to get the story going again.

progter44
Prepubescent

Unread post by progter44 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:04 am

I check this thread daily. Please go on.

You're too well respected on this forum to have people bash you.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:17 pm

rypmar7 wrote:

It's your story to tell. Tell what you like, skip what you want, and the rest of us who don't like it can sod off.
What are they going to do? Quite reading, I suppose. Meanwhile, the rest of us will keep reading. I appreciate your sharing.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:17 am

progter44 wrote:I check this thread daily. Please go on.

You're too well respected on this forum to have people bash you.

Thanks. Here goes.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:17 am

Archie457 wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

It's your story to tell. Tell what you like, skip what you want, and the rest of us who don't like it can sod off.
What are they going to do? Quite reading, I suppose. Meanwhile, the rest of us will keep reading. I appreciate your sharing.

Thanks. It's up next.