The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon May 16, 2016 9:41 am

Back to the story:

After the Friday afternoon romp, Carlos again pulled back and made himself unavailable for three or four weeks. He kept saying that he needed to make things work with his wife, nit get involved with a married woman where there was no future to the relationship. It see,ed that Carlos was having a hard time separating love and sex and really was looking for a girlfriend who could ultimately replace his wife. It was kind of like Lynda was a bad influence, but he could not resist her. I think he looked at it like his wife was suspicious and if he got caught. he wanted to be caught with someone he could replace his wife with, not just caught having a fling with a friend's wife. As long as Carlos spent his time sneaking around to see Lynda, he did not have any time left to sneak around and find a girlfriend, if that makes any sense. It was easier to understand when we were living it, than to describe it now in writing.

By late April, it had been over a month since Lynda and Carlos had gotten together. As luck would have it, Carlos' wife had to go to a bridal shower or something like that on a Saturday at 11:00 am and was not going to be home before about 4:00 pm. Carlos knew he would get accused of going to see his girlfriend, so he told his wife he would come over and spend the day with Lynda and me. She thought that was a great idea, which proved she did not suspect Lynda of being Carlos' mistress. Carlos called a few days before to make sure it was okay and I heartily encouraged him to come over early and stay late. Lynda was very excited and said it would be a good day for a private pool party. I informed Carlos to bring a swimsuit with him and the day was set.

Carlos arrived Saturday morning at about 11:30 to find Lynda lying in a lounge chair by the pool soaking up the sun in a tiny bikini. When I let him in, he immediately went out back to check on her. After some hello kisses, Carlos settled in next to her in another lounge chair and I slipped away and went inside. I wanted them to have some privacy, so I could watch things develop between them without feeling like they were doing it just for my entertainment. I watched through the kitchen window as they mostly talked. Every few minutes I would walk out and talk for a minute or two and then go back inside. I wanted to make them away that I was not hovering over them. Eventually, I took a round of beers outside and sat having one with them. When Lynda finished her beer, she jumped up and dove in the pool to cool off. She came up from underwater and leaned on the side right where we were sitting. She then invited Carlos to join her in the water. He gave me a smile and said he had to go change into his bathing suit and I was surprised that Lynda did not say something about how he didn't need one.

To be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon May 16, 2016 10:00 am

Carlos went inside and quickly undressed before reappearing in his swimsuit and hopping into the pool. He went over to Lynda, but she playfully swam away from him. He tried to touch her again, but again she swam away. Eventually, he was chasing her around the pool and grabbing her legs as she would try to get away. Each time she slipped free, he grabbed her harder and there was definitely a lot of touching and feeling going on. Once Carlos had gotten his arms around Lynda so that she was his, he turned her around to face him and they began hungrily kissing each other. I immediately felt the wonderful sensation of an erection growing in my shorts in record time. As they kissed, Lynda no longer made any effort to get away and soon Carlos had removed her bikini top and tossed it onto the deck around the pool. He then began feasting on her tits, sucking one boob and nipple, then the other. He was squeezing away and Lynda was giggling at how turned on he was. I couldn't see from my angle, but I was pretty sure that Lynda's hand had found Carlos hard-on underwater and was giving it a good once over.

I walked around the pool and, yes, her hand was down his pants, checking out the merchandise. Lynda was only wearing thong bottoms, so Carlos had two handfuls of bare ass he was squeezing. As they continued to kiss and grope each other, they slowly worked their way to the shallow end of the pool. There, Carlos let her go long enough to step out of his bathing suit and toss it out of the pool. He then asked me to bring him some towels and I grabbed three. He came over to the side of the pool and spread one out on the deck and then a second one on top of it. He then dried his upper legs and cock with the third one before spreading it out on top of the other two. He then slowly removed Lynda's thong And pushed her over and back on the towels. He positioned her so that her legs were spread widely with her pussy right at the edge of the pool. Staying in the pool he moved between her legs and lowered his face to her pussy.

As he ate her, Lynda encouraged him and cheered him on, "Oh Carlos, you're the best. I love the way that feels. Mmmm. You're so good." He was sucking her clit in the bright sunshine and fingering her pussy at the same time and she was obviously approving of everything he did. Carlos kept at it until Lynda began thrashing around and came loudly, clamping her legs tightly around his head. When he finally stopped and gave her a break, Lynda was going on about how good that was. Carlos then moved like he was going to try to fuck her in that same position, but Lynda took his hand and led him to the steps to get out of the pool. I thought she was going to take him to a lounge chair for part two, but she did not. Instead, she dried him off and suggested that they head to the bedroom. Carlos followed her like a puppy into the house and down the hall. My raging erection led the way as I followed them down the hall.

More to cum...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon May 16, 2016 10:28 am

Once in the bedroom, Lynda knelt down and took Carlos' cock into her mouth and began to lick and suck it. She was cupping his balls with one hand and stroking with the other as she sucked up and down his shaft. He stopped her quickly before he came and they kissed and then tumbled onto the bed. They playfully wrestled around a bit, but it wasn't long before Carlos was on top on her sinking his cock into her pussy. Lynda's sighs of bliss and words of praise to him were almost like saying, "welcome home." Carlos started fast and Lynda was very vocal urging him on. They were humping in perfect rhythm like they were just meant to be together. It was so hot I couldn't stand it and erupted shooting ropes of cum through the air. They didn't notice and kept up their fast pace, while I slumped against the wall.

Without missing a beat, Carlos was able to get Lynda's legs up and over his shoulders, so that now he was driving down into her harder and deeper. Lynda's cries grew more frantic and unintelligible and she had one orgasm after another. He kept going and going and I was actually amazed at the performance he was turning in. I was hard and stroking a second time and he still hadn't cum and continued pounding her. When he finally grunted that he was going to cum, Lynda was gasping telling him to cum inside her and fill her with his cum. I could tell when he started cumming by the way he jerked and I unloaded a second time. As Carlos finished shooting inside her, Lynda was hugging him so tight and whispering how fantastic that was and how their bodies are a perfect fit for each other. They were holding each other looking contented and blissful and I felt turned on, but also felt pangs of jealousy at the same time because they looked so close and intimate. I went to the bathroom and then it seemed as though they were dozing off in each other's arms.

I did not want to wake them, so I went back to the other side of the house. I was dressed, since I had only unzipped my pants before, but I sat there feeling a strange mixture of emotions. I was turned on as hell and so glad that they had just fucked and I had watched the whole thing. On the other hand, I felt a little threatened by how comfortable they wee with each other and how I was not really included at all in anything that happened. I got on the computer and went to the hotwife board to get some encouragement, but things were very quiet. I knew more would be happening between them that day, but I welcomed the break to get my thoughts together and to think everything through. I was not used to seeing Lynda so totally enthusiastic about a lover and completely into him. I wondered what would happen if Carlos' wife discovered his affair with Lynda. I assumed she would kick him out, but what would he do? What would Lynda do? Would Carlos drop Lynda and try to win his wife back? Would he forget about his wife and go for Lynda to try to make her his? Would Lynda drop Carlos out of guilt for her friend? Or would she want him even more now that he was completely available? I have to admit that I was worried about a worst case scenario, but was hooked on seeing them together and didn't want to stop things between them. I also had to admit to myself that I probably could not stop them from seeing each other, even if I wanted to. I then felt a little sick to my stomach.

More to cum...

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon May 16, 2016 11:59 am

You experienced an extreme range of emotions during that one encounter.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon May 16, 2016 12:38 pm

CuckPride wrote:You experienced an extreme range of emotions during that one encounter.

Every other time that Carlos and Lynda had been together had been really hot and I loved their encounters. That was the first time I truly saw and understood how close they were and how incredibly attracted to each other. After cumming hard twice, I wasn't as hot for it anymore and something raised a red flag in my mind for the first time. Again, it is hard to describe how it felt at the time.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Mon May 16, 2016 5:39 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
CuckPride wrote:You experienced an extreme range of emotions during that one encounter.

Every other time that Carlos and Lynda had been together had been really hot and I loved their encounters. That was the first time I truly saw and understood how close they were and how incredibly attracted to each other. After cumming hard twice, I wasn't as hot for it anymore and something raised a red flag in my mind for the first time. Again, it is hard to describe how it felt at the time.
Good that you saw the red flag. Can't wait for the rest. Certainly a very very hot story.

Isn't a shame that we loose our excitement so fast after we unload. What seemed hot before now troubles us.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue May 17, 2016 5:49 am

Hotwifeok wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

Good that you saw the red flag. Can't wait for the rest. Certainly a very very hot story.

Isn't a shame that we loose our excitement so fast after we unload. What seemed hot before now troubles us.

It was hot at how intense it was between Carlos and Lynda, but it also made me feel for the first time that trouble was brewing.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue May 17, 2016 6:06 am

Back to the story:

I sat in our family room on the computer for a good half an hour before I went back to the bedroom to check on the lovers. They seemed to be awake, but were snuggled against each other under the sheet. They both had their eyes closed, but it appeared they were just resting contentedly rather than sleeping. When I checked back a little later, Lynda was in the shower and Carlos was resting in bed. I asked him what was up and he said Lynda wanted to get cleaned up and make something for lunch. He said he would probably take a quick shower once she was out and seemed like Lynda had worn him out. Later, I was in the kitchen when Lynda breezed in with wet hair wearing only a loose tee shirt. She kissed me and told me how much she loved me and thanked me for letting her have so much fun with Carlos. She said she felt like she was in bed playing with my brother (I don't actually have a brother) because it seemed like the three of us were so close that Carlos was like a brother to me. She said it didn't seem like something dirty or wrong, just pure fun. She then started making a light lunch.

Carlos drifted in a few minutes later and said that he really envied our relationship and how he would give anything to have a woman like Lynda. He said that as hot as the sex is, it is still a little depressing at times because she is not his, never will be, and he will never find a woman like that. He was getting a little emotional and emphasized that he did not want to harm our relationship as friends or my relationship with Lynda in any fashion. He just kept saying how the sex was the most intense feeling he had ever experienced in his life and it was like a drug that he was getting addicted to. Lynda said how sweet that was and sat down across his lap making sure to lift up the shirt so he bare butt was on his bare legs below his shorts. She then began tongue kissing him , which led to a kissing and grope session that went on for three or four minutes before I said that I thought we were going to have lunch first. Lynda giggled and jumped up to serve the food.

While eating Carlos remarked how his wife never made lunch for him, that he was always on his own. He truly was missing a good relationship with a woman. Lynda teased us both during lunch about how she wanted to go skinny-dipping with the two brothers that are her lovers. Carlos asked her if she could handle two very horny guys at once and she said she had done it before, thank you very much, and would do it again no problem. He took that as a challenge and said that we would see about that. Lynda told me she wanted me involved, not just watching, and I told Carlos he had a teammate he could rely on. Needless to say, we finished lunch rather quickly and led Lynda outside to the pool.

More to cum...

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Tue May 17, 2016 7:51 am

rypmar7 wrote:Back to the story:

I sat in our family room on the computer for a good half an hour before I went back to the bedroom to check on the lovers. They seemed to be awake, but were snuggled against each other under the sheet. They both had their eyes closed, but it appeared they were just resting contentedly rather than sleeping. When I checked back a little later, Lynda was in the shower and Carlos was resting in bed. I asked him what was up and he said Lynda wanted to get cleaned up and make something for lunch. He said he would probably take a quick shower once she was out and seemed like Lynda had worn him out. Later, I was in the kitchen when Lynda breezed in with wet hair wearing only a loose tee shirt. She kissed me and told me how much she loved me and thanked me for letting her have so much fun with Carlos. She said she felt like she was in bed playing with my brother (I don't actually have a brother) because it seemed like the three of us were so close that Carlos was like a brother to me. She said it didn't seem like something dirty or wrong, just pure fun. She then started making a light lunch.

Carlos drifted in a few minutes later and said that he really envied our relationship and how he would give anything to have a woman like Lynda. He said that as hot as the sex is, it is still a little depressing at times because she is not his, never will be, and he will never find a woman like that. He was getting a little emotional and emphasized that he did not want to harm our relationship as friends or my relationship with Lynda in any fashion. He just kept saying how the sex was the most intense feeling he had ever experienced in his life and it was like a drug that he was getting addicted to. Lynda said how sweet that was and sat down across his lap making sure to lift up the shirt so he bare butt was on his bare legs below his shorts. She then began tongue kissing him , which led to a kissing and grope session that went on for three or four minutes before I said that I thought we were going to have lunch first. Lynda giggled and jumped up to serve the food.

While eating Carlos remarked how his wife never made lunch for him, that he was always on his own. He truly was missing a good relationship with a woman. Lynda teased us both during lunch about how she wanted to go skinny-dipping with the two brothers that are her lovers. Carlos asked her if she could handle two very horny guys at once and she said she had done it before, thank you very much, and would do it again no problem. He took that as a challenge and said that we would see about that. Lynda told me she wanted me involved, not just watching, and I told Carlos he had a teammate he could rely on. Needless to say, we finished lunch rather quickly and led Lynda outside to the pool.

More to cum...
This reassurance is what allows it to work in my opinion.

You are such a lucky man.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Tue May 17, 2016 10:50 am

Not to interrupt the flow Ryp
but could you estimate and tell us how
big Carlos' cock was. Thanks

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue May 17, 2016 1:54 pm

Hotwifeok wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:Back to the story:

More to cum...
This reassurance is what allows it to work in my opinion.

You are such a lucky man.

That part is always very important to me.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue May 17, 2016 1:58 pm

CuckedDude wrote:Not to interrupt the flow Ryp

Lynda always says, "short and wide, like Carlos." :mrgreen: Seriously, he had/has a thick six incher. She liked that it was not long and easier to take a real pounding or ride on top, since she is petite. Thickness was not record setting, but definitely fatter than normal and enough to stretch her so she really felt it. Again, not so big as to leave her in pain or too sore to continue.

Whenever I have asked Lynda about some guy's cock size when I wasn't there, she has always made some crack about how it was big enough to work and that she didn't take measurements, since she's not a doctor or nurse. :lol:

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue May 17, 2016 3:26 pm

It seems like that last encounter left both you and Carlos rather emotional, while a contented Lynda didn't have a care in the world.
Last edited by CuckPride on Tue May 17, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Tue May 17, 2016 4:30 pm

rypmar7 wrote:

Lynda always says, "short and wide, like Carlos." :mrgreen: Seriously, he had/has a thick six incher. She liked that it was not long and easier to take a real pounding or ride on top, since she is petite. Thickness was not record setting, but definitely fatter than normal and enough to stretch her so she really felt it. Again, not so big as to leave her in pain or too sore to continue.

Whenever I have asked Lynda about some guy's cock size when I wasn't there, she has always made some crack about how it was big enough to work and that she didn't take measurements, since she's not a doctor or nurse. :lol:

yeah yeah thanks BUT he must have had supremely hard erections
real real no joke stiffies ..........right?

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu May 26, 2016 9:42 am

CuckPride wrote:It seems like that last encounter left both you and Carlos rather emotional, while a contented Lynda didn't have a care in the world.

Yes, that would be accurate. I think in hindsight that he was stressing over his marriage breaking up and that he was starting to fall for a married woman that he felt he could never truly have as his own.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu May 26, 2016 9:43 am

CuckedDude wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

yeah yeah thanks BUT he must have had supremely hard erections
real real no joke stiffies ..........right?

Yes, Lynda kept Carlos rock hard. he always said that no one had ever been able to turn him on to the degree that she did. Lynda was very pleased with his erections. ;)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu May 26, 2016 11:08 am

Back to the story:

Carlos and I took Lynda outside and we all three lowered ourselves into the pool. He took her in his arms and they began kissing deeply. I watched for a minute and then eased up behind her and started feeling her thonged ass with both hands. Lynda was in her glory and was giggling and smiling broadly. Soon, my hard on was pressing against her butt as she continued to kiss our friend. She reached back and squeezed it through the swim trunks and said she was getting poked from both sides. I unhooked her top and removed it, so that Carlos now had a buffet of boobs before his eyes. That was the only thing that broke their kisses, as he lowered his mouth to one nipple and then the other. In was so hot that I worked my swim trunks down and off, leaving them on the bottom of the pool. I then began tugging Lynda's thong down her legs, which was a little hard to do without disrupting Carlos' oral assault on her tits.

Once her thong was off and Lynda was naked, I held it up proclaiming that I had caught a fish and asked Carlos if he had seen the exotic thongfish before. He just smiled and said he was trying to handle this school of boobfish he had. After a short time, Lynda pointed out to Carlos that he was the only one who wasn't naked and that his shorts were interfering with her play. He quickly removed them and tossed them aside and they drifted to the bottom. I now embraced Lynda from behind and took over working on her tits. Carlos pressed against her from the front and had a hand between her legs. Lynda was half turning so she could take each of our cocks in a hand and squeeze them both. It was hot as hell, but a little awkward, so we did not stay in that position long. Lynda then said she wanted the "brothers to trade places" and we switched and then both embraced her from the front and back.

After a few minutes of this, Lynda said to me that Carlos' cock was pushing against her butt and that he was rock hard. She then said it again seconds later and added that she thinks he wants to screw her in the butt again. I said that sounded like a good idea and that she really needed it. Carlos seemed overcome with lust and croaked that he wanted to fuck her in the ass and how good that was the first time. Lynda then said that since we were brothers and all of us were so close that she wanted us both to do her at the same time. She said one brother in her pussy and one in her butt. I agreed whole-heartedly and Carlos kind of whimpered okay, like he was not going to last much longer. Lynda stopped us both and announced that we had a reservation for three in our bedroom. We all got out of the pool and dried off, Lynda was nipples as hard as bullets and Carlos and I with raging erections pointing skyward.

More to cum...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu May 26, 2016 11:40 am

Once we were in the bedroom naked and horny, Lynda again said she wanted us both to do her at the same time. Carlos seemed less enthused about my being involved, but was so horny I think he would have done anything Lynda told him to do. After some hesitation, Carlos said something about let's get going, but how do we do this. She looked at me for an explanation. I turned my attention to Carlos and said that we had done this a few times before and it is a little awkward and the idea was to cum quickly and move on to another position(Lynda likes it up the ass, but wants it over quickly, unlike every other sexual act she's involved in). I said that there are different positions and no right or wrong way, but we had some success doing it where she gets one guy buried in her ass and then sort of lies backwards on top of him and then the other guy enters her pussy from the front. He seemed a little embarrassed, so I warned him that there is some unavoidable contact between the two guys, but not to worry because I had no interest in him. He laughed and said if he touched me it was only to get to Lynda.

She then said she wanted Carlos behind her and said that he was so rough on her poor butt the last time, that she wanted me to instruct him on how we do anal. I then began to explain to my friend the best way to fuck my wife in the ass. I got out so thick lubricant we favored and had Carlos sit up on the bed. I then backed Lynda up to him and said we first lube up her ass thoroughly. I then took a large amount of lube on my hands and coated her asshole and the area around it. I then worked some up inside her butt as I said we have to get as much up her as possible. I could tell this was getting all three of us even hotter, if that was possible. Once her butt was ready, I nearly took a big squeeze of lube and prepared Carlos' cock, but caught myself and told him what to do. At first he did not use enough and I told him to overdue it, since he was putting his hard instrument into sensitive territory. Once he was ready, I then began lathering myself up and he asked why. I told him that maximum lube was best for this both front and back. I then smeared some around Lynda's pussy and a little inside, although it was so wet it wasn't necessary.

I then asked if everyone was ready and kind of guided Lynda back onto Carlos' cock, although I left the getting inside her part to him. He wanted to thrust into it like a pussy and she and I both kept telling him to calm down and go slow and easy. He got the head in and Lynda let out a little cry that it obviously hurt. I told him to wait and let her adjust. Slowly, he got the hang of little back and forth movements and made progress deeper and deeper. Finally, he was in deep and Lynda looked uncomfortable and told me to hurry up and put it in. Again, it was awkward, but soon my cock slid all the way in her pussy. Lynda grunted and said something about how you guys feel so tight in there.Eventually, we both we able to move in and out a little and Lynda started to really enjoy it. She asked, "Can you boys feel each other in there?" with a laugh and I nearly lost it. Carlos seemed too overcome to speak and had a glazed look. Lynda then said she wanted both of us to cum in her and started saying, "Carlos, fuck my ass!" over and over until we both exploded inside her.

More to cum...

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu May 26, 2016 12:35 pm

It's not everyday that a man instructs his best friend on how to properly have anal sex with his wife ;).

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri May 27, 2016 6:37 am

CuckPride wrote:It's not everyday that a man instructs his best friend on how to properly have anal sex with his wife ;).

No, it's not and it was very hot to do so. :cool:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:11 am

I promise to get back to the story soon.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:11 am

And, we'll be here waiting! Great reminiscing! Thanks.
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:22 am

sdbuffalo wrote:And, we'll be here waiting! Great reminiscing! Thanks.

Sorry that I have let this sit for so long. The problem is that I don't want to skim over how hot the relationship was, but I haven't had time to really recount a good graphic version of events. I think I need to move the story forward, but with a little less detail for now.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:43 am

Back to the story:

After their Saturday afternoon romp in April, Lynda and Carlos were able to hook up twice in May. The first time was about three weeks after their previous tryst and was another Friday afternoon affair. For this one, we did not hear from Carlos for about two weeks after the last time. Lynda was anxious for more, but did not push it because she knew that Carlos could not resist her charms for long. Finally, Carlos called me at work on a Monday and said he needed a session with my wife. I told him that she was always ready, willing and able to have some play time with him and asked when he was available. He had liked having more time on Saturday, but said it was going to have to be after work one afternoon. We toyed with Thursday, but ultimately decided that Friday afternoon was best. The plan was that Carlos would stay at his office through lunch and then skip out bout 1:30 to have "lunch" at our house with me and Lynda.

On that Friday morning before I left for work, I told Lynda that I bet Carlos would get there early, but that I might be a little late. Lynda said that you know Carlos is not going to want to wait for you, since time is limited. I told her I knew that, but that he would also feel guilty about getting busy without me home. She just giggled and I told her to see if Carlos could hold out, but not to wait for me. She said okay, but for me not to be surprised what was happening when I walked in. I told her that while I wanted to watch them, that I did not want to hold up their fun.

At about 12:30, Carlos called me and said he was going to head over early, if that was all right. I told him sure, but that I was probably thirty minutes behind him and he said they would just have a drink to start the weekend while waiting for me to get there. I then let Lynda know that Carlos was coming early and she let me know in no uncertain terms that he may also be "cumming" early. :lol: I reminded her what I had told her earlier and got off the phone. For some reason, rather than go home, I closed my office door and slumped down in my chair. I then began to replay in my mind scenes of Carlos and Lynda going at it like newlyweds. Soon, I was so hard that I had to unzip my suit pants and free my erection. This of course led to a furious stroking and a volcanic eruption as I imagined Lynda's intense orgasms with my friend. :mrgreen:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:06 am

After I regained my composure following the intense orgasm, I began to wonder what was wrong with me. Why was I jacking off alone in my office when I could be home watching the real thing. I checked my watch and guessed that Carlos had been at my house with my wife for about fifteen minutes. I then texted them both and said I was just on my way and should be there in about fifteen more minutes. They both responded that Carlos had just gotten there and that they were kicking off the weekend with a cocktail. For some reason, I began to get an anxiety attack and felt like I needed to get home as soon as possible.On the ride home, I could not figure why I was having such changing emotions when sometimes I feel like it's just a routine thing that is happening. By the time I got home, my emotions had taken another swing. I suddenly craved the idea of "catching them" in the act like they were cheating even though they obviously had my permission.

Instead on pulling into my driveway, I parked on the street in front of a neighbor's house, so that they would not hear the car. I then walked up to the house and went around peeping in the windows trying to see what they were up to, but could not see anything except empty rooms. I walked around the back and slipped inside the screen pool enclosure where I can see into our master bedroom, but again the room was empty. I snuck up to the kitchen, but again no sign of the lovers. I looked into our family room through the sliding glass doors, but did not see them either. After standing there a few seconds, however, I realized they were going out it on the couch and the back on the couch was blocking my view from my angle. Seeing Lynda's bare foot wave up in the air made it clear what was happening. Fortunately, there is another wall with a window that has a good view of the couch, but also one where I could be seen easily. Still, I snuck around the corner and pressed my face against the glass only to see Carlos on top on Lynda, between her legs and pounding her for all he was worth. He was facing away from me, but Lynda could have see me had she looked up. I could tell, however, that was not going to happen because she had her head thrown back and her eyes closed crying out in ecstasy as she got fucked.

This was too hot and I found myself hard as a rock. I unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock, and beat it madly while watching Carlos fuck my wife. Even though I had cum not that long ago, I bet I didn't last sixty seconds before making a mess of my suit pants. I retreated to clean up, while they continued to fuck. I again was hit with the wave of remorse of "what the hell is wrong with me?" I had just jerked off on the outside wall of my house, while my good friend fucked my wife right inside. I decided to move my car into the driveway and come inside like I had just gotten their. I hoped none of the neighbors noticed my cum-stained pants as I retrieved my car and moved it to our driveway.