The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Airmanken
Prepubescent

Re: The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

Unread post by Airmanken » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:58 pm

I think I would be extremely jealous... but absolutely aroused. I've shared the fantasy with the spouse before and we would role-play what it might be like, but in terms of actually doing anything we're too chicken to try. This story is a side I am absolutely terrified about yet it's also extremely arousing to read about. I think in real life the jealousy and feeling of loneliness might be too much for myself.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:05 pm

Airmanken wrote:I think I would be extremely jealous... but absolutely aroused. I've shared the fantasy with the spouse before and we would role-play what it might be like, but in terms of actually doing anything we're too chicken to try. This story is a side I am absolutely terrified about yet it's also extremely arousing to read about. I think in real life the jealousy and feeling of loneliness might be too much for myself.

Thanks for taking the time to read it and comment, but thanks mostly for your honest feedback. I really appreciate it. I think I was just washing downstream. Even if too chicken, the tide was taking me away.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:52 pm

To my peanut brain, the whole hotwifing lifestyle is about mutual enjoyment! :D

I fail to understand how you could have enjoyed living a life as a bachelor while Lynda was living full time with Carlos, how did you manage to keep your head and life together during this time of no contact from Lynda?

To me it showed a total lack of either love or respect for you and what you had given/ allowed her to have in her life!

Where you a non existent item of her life at that time? :down: Certainly seems like it!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:04 am

It's a dynamic of the cuckold lifestyle that's admittedly far out, weird, and definitely misunderstood. I can understand how rypmar became so infatuated with it and I can fully understand how Lynda never quit loving him more than she loved any other man. It was an adventure that he made available to her and she took him up on it. Call it an adventure or a whim and while extreme, that's exactly what it was for both of them. I think a lot of us fantasize about such a thing, but few have the guts and faith in the strength of their marriage to follow thru with it like Ryp did.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:21 am

Happyjohnson wrote:To my peanut brain, the whole hotwifing lifestyle is about mutual enjoyment! :D

I fail to understand how you could have enjoyed living a life as a bachelor while Lynda was living full time with Carlos, how did you manage to keep your head and life together during this time of no contact from Lynda?

To me it showed a total lack of either love or respect for you and what you had given/ allowed her to have in her life!

Where you a non existent item of her life at that time? :down: Certainly seems like it!

It is hard to understand, but there is a lot of history I have not gone into.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:21 am

D+D wrote:It's a dynamic of the cuckold lifestyle that's admittedly far out, weird, and definitely misunderstood. I can understand how rypmar became so infatuated with it and I can fully understand how Lynda never quit loving him more than she loved any other man. It was an adventure that he made available to her and she took him up on it. Call it an adventure or a whim and while extreme, that's exactly what it was for both of them. I think a lot of us fantasize about such a thing, but few have the guts and faith in the strength of their marriage to follow thru with it like Ryp did.

There is a lot of history with Carlos prior to this that I should probably go back and tell before the story moves forward.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:11 am

I have to pause the story to fill in some missing background information about my friendship with Carlos and how past events helped shape the dynamic of this story. Carlos and I met in college and were roommates for two years. During that time, he had a girlfriend that came on to me one night and we fucked. He was devastated by that and even more when the girl dumped him and dated me for six months. He was quite the trooper and did his best to move on and be a good friend. I tried not to rub it in his face, but it was awkward. Things got better after the girl was out of the picture.

After we graduated, Carlos had use of a house and I rented a room from him. During this time, we each had very active sex lives with a parade of girls through the place. We had threeways with at least two of them. Eventually, he found a serious girlfriend and she moved in and was living with us. One night after the three of us had been out drinking and I had gone to bed, there was a knock on my bedroom door. I opened it to find Carlos standing there naked. He said his girlfriend wanted me to join them in bed. I asked if he was sure and was okay with it and he insisted I join them. I went in and fucked his girlfriend as he watched and cheered us on. He then had sloppy seconds and then she wanted me again. We pretty much continued taking turns on her all night.

After that, she and I would slip off and fuck every two or three weeks without his knowledge. Eventually, they got engaged and then I got invited into their bed once or twice more. I continued to fuck his fiance behind his back and moved out shortly before they got married. After the wedding, I had the pleasure of fucking her as his wife, but again behind his back. Me and a girlfriend once swapped with them for a night. Eventually, Carlos caught us fucking at a party and it was bad as you would expect. Rumors got around that his wife and I were having a passionate affair, which was not true. It put a strain on our friendship and we never really got close again until they divorced.

He was on marriage number two with a nice conservative normal girl when he first had the opportunity to fuck Lynda in 1998. I think we both thought of it as evening the score a little bit. A few years later, they had round two and then their fucking started to grow more frequent, as I related back at the beginning of the thread. I think my less than admirable behavior with Carlos' women made me less upset about Lynda falling for him. It was a little bit of what comes around goes around/getting what you deserved/paybacks are a bitch type thing. I don't think I ever thought that she was gone for good in my lust addled mind.

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:28 am

Today is a good day to share more from the story with u due to time difference I will read it with my morning coffee...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:42 am

As far as Lynda treating my shit, I could not complain because I was getting what I wanted over the long haul. I have to tell you a little bit about young slut Lynda that I met and married. To those who have heard this before my apologies. I knew Lynda had the sexual morals of an alley cat when I married her and that was one of the main reasons I fell for her. Apparently, in her high school days, she was quite the little stoner getting high every day. She was popular with the guys and in demand for dating. She did not fuck a lot of them, but it seems they could count on a hand job and possibly a blow job on every date. When she was a junior, she had a serious boyfriend, but still dated behind his back. He was a year older and when he graduated, they got engaged as she entered her senior year. It seems that at the beginning of her senior year, the guy she bought pot from moved away, but he hooked her up with his supplier. She and a girlfriend started going over to this guys' apartment to buy pot. After about a month, these two 17-year-olds were fucking this guy and his roommate for free pot. The guys were both late 20's and the girls were star struck that these older guys wanted their teenage asses. They ended up each doing both guys throughout their senior year. This culminated with engaged little Lynda and her friend fucking three guys (the two plus a friend) one afternoon two weeks before her wedding day. When I heard this story, I said that Lynda is the girl for me. I want a stoner who loves sex and thinks nothing of fucking three guys just before getting married to someone else. The perfect girl in my mind.

So Lynda got married at age 17, turned 18, and then started working at my office as a receptionist two months later. Within a month, now married Lynda was fucking one of the guys in the office. By then next month, she was fucking three coworkers and I desperately wanted in on the action. Finally, at our office Christmas party, she went home with me and stayed for the weekend. Right after the first of the year, she moved in to live with me and I had the slut I had always dreamed of. With this introduction, I don't think I have a right to complain about anything she has ever done because I wanted her to do it. Maybe it's masochism, maybe just being overcome with lust, I really don't know. If I chronicled every time she cheated during the our marriage, many, if not most, would be saying for me to throw out the trash, but it was exactly what I wanted from her.

When she moved in, my office manager said she could not work at our office due to sexual harassment and fraternization policies. As a result, I got her a job working for a good friend of mine. Guess who was soon fucking Lynda? She had to get divorced, so I found her an acquaintance to handle her divorce. And, yes, that attorney was soon fucking her, too. I knew that anyone else would have dumped her right then, but I was addicted to the rush of her insatiable sexual appetite. Back then, her constant "uniform" when not at work was to wear a real skimpy pair of thigh short shorts that were up her ass, big clunky shoes like wedges or platforms, and a tight tank top with no bra. Sometimes, it was a cut off short tank top, but those hard nipples were always "perking out" to use her expression. We fucked every morning when we woke up and sometimes again in the shower. We fucked every night in bed for years without missing a single night. On weekends I would get several blow jobs a day at times and she was horny 100% of the time. There was no way that she could go without fucking other guys and I knew it and loved it.

We even swapped with another couple on our honeymoon. As our relationship started to cool, she had a couple of serious affairs and considered marrying one of them, but he chickened out on leaving his family. It was after long discussions after their break up where we decided to turn done the hotwife path. I think Lynda has always known that the more extreme she is in her behavior, the hotter I become. I may be a complete fool as some have suggested, but I fully believe that when she was with Carlos, she was playing and it was a fling. I think she still loved me as much as ever and knew I was jacking off at a record pace, so she thought I was okay with everything. Yes, she can be selfish and self-centered, but as long as some other guy is fucking her, I am good with that. You may remember the phrase WWJD? Lynda lives by What Would Lynda's Pussy Do? :whip:

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:28 am

straight up honesty, it's your life your choice and never need to explain yourself to anyone.. Thanks for still posting

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:14 am

ambershere wrote:straight up honesty, it's your life your choice and never need to explain yourself to anyone.. Thanks for still posting

You're welcome and thanks for your support.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:32 am

It's hard to call someone a fool for prior actions when they have worked out so well for you now. So Lynda likes to fuck. You like her to fuck. Where else was she going to find a guy like you that you both wanted her to fuck. No wonder she loves you so much.

Yeah she probably shit on you a little but I bet over the years you shit on her sometime too. As long as it wasn't a deal breaker and you both made up hip hip hurrah.

Couldn't have done what you did but then I'm not you so why should I giv you crap for it! Perfect pair match made in heaven.
Last edited by Hotwifeok on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:11 am

Great narrative about your, Lynda's, and Carlos's background. Carlos is indeed a good friend.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:00 pm

D+D wrote:Great narrative about your, Lynda's, and Carlos's background. Carlos is indeed a good friend.

That is why we he invited me on the boat ride with Lynda and his nephew, I think he was just being a friend. We had been in a similar situation in the past we me with his former girlfriend.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:01 pm

Hotwifeok wrote:It's hard to call someone a fool for prior actions when they have worked out so well for you now. So Lynda likes to fuck. You like her to fuck. Where else was she going to find a guy like you that you both wanted her to fuck. No wonder she loves you so much.

Yeah she probably shit on you a little but I bet over the years you shit on her sometime too. As long as it wasn't a deal breaker and you both made up hip hip hurrah.

Couldn't have done what you did but then I'm not you so why should I giv you crap for it! Perfect pair match made in heaven.

Yes, I have many bad marks on my record as well. Such as getting caught by Lynda fucking Carlos' ex-wife way back when.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:21 pm

Thanks for giving us more of your background story, makes more sense now and kudos to you for the life you lead, as long as you are enjoying it.
How did Lynda handle her libido during her pregnancies - did she still fuck around or did she cool it?

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:36 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:Thanks for giving us more of your background story, makes more sense now and kudos to you for the life you lead, as long as you are enjoying it.
How did Lynda handle her libido during her pregnancies - did she still fuck around or did she cool it?
The first time she was afraid something would happen to the baby and cooled it. The next times, she fucked around a lot.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:35 pm

It's always fun to read about your early days with Lynda.

lkh96
Experienced

Unread post by lkh96 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:23 pm

Quite a revelation !
I now understand, if not fully, the dynamics of the relationships.

Lynda and rypmar are made for each other.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:54 pm

CuckPride wrote:It's always fun to read about your early days with Lynda.
Thanks. Glad you like it. I always wonder if people think the old days a re boring and irrelevant.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:55 pm

Dicktwat wrote:Quite a revelation !
I now understand, if not fully, the dynamics of the relationships.

Lynda and rypmar are made for each other.
Thanks. I have always thought we were the perfect perverted pair. :mrgreen:

jackson1954
Virgin

Unread post by jackson1954 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:19 pm

I never get bored reading your stories. Lynda is the perfect wife for you and you are the perfect husband for her. If only everyone could find their perfect mate. Please continue whenever you can. I for one will be happy to read the whole story even it if takes 10 years to tell it all.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:51 am

jackson1954 wrote:I never get bored reading your stories. Lynda is the perfect wife for you and you are the perfect husband for her. If only everyone could find their perfect mate. Please continue whenever you can. I for one will be happy to read the whole story even it if takes 10 years to tell it all.

Thanks. I hope to get back to the story soon.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:42 am

Back to the story:

When I left off, Lynda was prancing around on Carlos' boat in a tiny bikini and thoroughly enjoying the undivided attention of three horny guys. At some point, Carlos asked her to go below and make him a drink, since he was at the wheel. Lynda started kidding around and asked if she was the designated cocktail waitress. Carlos said she was, but what we really needed was a topless cocktail waitress. His nephew and I heartily seconded that suggestion and she giggled and said we were bad. It never took much coaxing to get Lynda out of a bikini top on boat rides over the years - just a couple of drinks and tokes and the girls were on display for all to see. She had been topless on Carlos' boat many times before they were lovers, but she played like she was embarrassed this time. After a little more urging, however, Lynda stood up, reached behind her back, untied her string bikini top, and with a flourish tossed it aside. Carlos turned to me with a huge grin on his face and his nephew started telling Lynda what fantastic tits she had. She put her hands on her hips and modeled for him, clearly enjoying the compliments and attention.

After a minute or so, her nipples became visibly hard and I pointed this out. She said we were bad and were making that happen and causing her nipples to "perk out" as she always says. She then said that she better get the captain his drink before she got in trouble and pranced away and down the ladder and six hungry eyes followed her every move. Once she was below, the nephew asked me if she was always like that and I assured him she was. She came back with the drink and struggled up the ladder and delivered it to Carlos. She then asked the nephew if she could get him a drink and took off to fill his request. When she came back, she gave him the drink and then walked over to where I was sitting and bent over rubbing her tits across my face as she asked me what she could get me. I told her those boobs would do nicely and grabbed them with both hands. She laughed and pulled away saying that I would get kicked out if I kept feeling up the waitress. She then got my drink and went back to make one for herself. She then sat down right next to the young nephew and started asking him all about his break up with his ex-wife.

Lynda was flirting like crazy and finding little reasons to touch him as they spoke. She eventually made her move and went for the kill. She scooted over next to him, so that her legs were pressed against his bare legs and turned to face him with her back to me so that her boobs were right in his face. He gave me the "I'm going to fuck your wife if you don't do something quick" look that I have seen so many times from others over the years. I just smiled and nodded. Right then Carlos called out "Waitress! I need another drink!" Lynda hopped up and walked over to Carlos and started snuggling with him as he steered the boat standing behind the wheel. She teased him asking him what he wanted and he grabbed her ass and said some of that. She playfully slapped his hand away and went below to make him another drink. Carlos was grinning and said to me that Lynda was in rare form today. His nephew just sat there consumed with lust and did not say anything.

to be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:00 am

More:

Carlos started saying that a day on the boat in perfect weather is about as good as it gets, but having a topless waitress makes it even better. I agreed with him and turned to his nephew and said to him that Lynda has a long history of topless boating and how she loves to show off. He said he could see that and she certainly had some nice stuff to show off. Several minutes passed and Carlos said he wondered what was taking her so long with his drink. His nephew jumped up and said that he would go check. After another three or four minutes, Carlos said something about how we've lost both of them and I said I would go see what was up.

When I got below and stepped inside the cabin, I found Lynda and the nephew all over each other. They were kissing hungrily and he had a tit in each hand. She had her hand inside his swim trunks checking out his package and it was obvious they would have been fucking soon, if I had not interrupted them. I said that the captain was concerned about the delay with his drink and Lynda freed herself, grabbed the drink, and headed out to deliver it. Nephew and I followed behind and got a wonderful view of her thonged bare ass going up the ladder. She bounced over to Carlos and hugged and kissed him, but as soon as his nephew took his seat, she sat down right next to him again. After maybe five minutes, the nephew loudly announced that he couldn't take it any more. He then pulled Lynda to him and put his mouth on one of her boobs. As he sucked she put her arms around his head and held him close. Carlos gave me a funny look, but did not say anything.

Soon they were making out just like I had found them below and I told Carlos about what I witnessed. He was started to look a little pained, but did nothing to stop them. Lynda then grabbed the nephew's swim trunks and said "take these off." He stood up and quickly removed them revealing an impressive erection pointing skyward. He stepped up to Lynda and she grabbed it and admired it before lowering her mouth to it and licking the head. Soon, one of her expert blow jobs was in full swing and Carlos was looking distressed, but still saying nothing. Lynda picked up the pace until the nephew through gritted teeth said he was going to cum. Lynda giggled and stopped just long enough to say "that's the idea, silly." She then finished him off and he made grunting sounds as she took his load down her throat. When he finished cumming, she said, "now I need a drink" and jumped up and went below.

more to cum...