Re: The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:26 pm

Bump

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:32 pm

eurocuck wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:
eurocuck wrote:You forgot about your readers! Two weeks without update... unfair from your side!
Sorry about that. When I don't get a lot of comments, I tend to forget. I am not fishing for comments, just saying they remind me to keep at it.

Your insights are valuable for me... as we have now building a family with ex-lover, now second husband.

Okay. I will get back to the story.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:46 pm

Back to the story:

After arriving together late for dinner, Lynda and Carlos split up and talked to everyone in our group. I think they made up for their late arrival and their behavior did not show any signs of guilt. I think if anyone had an issue with it, they got over it, except for her sister. She seemed like she was fine with everything, but I was sure she was still suspicious. When I told Lynda later about my concerns, she just brushed it off and said I read too much into everything. The rest of the night went smoothly and eventually we said goodnight and went to our cabin. We had not been there long when the phone rang. I answered and it was Carlos asking if I would mind sending my wife down to his cabin. I thought they were going to cool it, but lust took over and soon Lynda was heading down the hall and I was following along. I sat and watched them fucked for an hour, but after jacking off I was too sleepy to stick around. I tried to get Lynda to leave, but she said she wanted to play around a while longer and would be back to our cabin soon.

I stumbled back to our room and quickly went to sleep. About 3:00 am I awoke to find that Lynda was still not back. I started to go down to Carlos' cabin to retrieve her, but decided against it. Instead, I called and when Carlos answered, it was clear I had woken him up. He apologized saying they must have dozed off and he would send her back right away. I figured they would have a quickie and then she would be back. I was going to wait for her, but I fell back asleep. The next thing I remember was hearing a big commotion in the hallway just down from our room. I heard some yelling and looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:15 am. I then heard Lynda's sister Bekka quite loudly cry out, "Oh Lynda! How could you?!?!?!" I opened the door and peeked out to see Lynda getting chewed out by her sister, who was livid. Lynda was meekly trying to calm her down and I slowly and quietly closed the door, so as not to get drawn into it.

After another loud minute or two, Lynda burst in the room, looking like she was in agony. She burst into tears and was sobbing hysterically. I tried to sooth her, but it took a while to learn that her sister happened to see her emerge from Carlos, cabin wearing only a tee shirt and holding her shoes. Her suspicions confirmed, she laid into Lynda. I guess their one more time caused them to doze off again and she did not leave his room until the time her sister was leaving her room for breakfast. Now we moved into damage control mode as I wondered how I would explain this to Lynda's mother and all of my in-laws.

More to cum...

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:25 am

Looking forward to hearing how you got out of that one or more to the point how did Lynda survive it!

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:07 am

Love to read it soon... My sister in law catch wife with lover... that was not easy topic. But we managed to explain, SIL do not buy it... but somehow accept it.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:30 am

Lynda and Carlos were definitely careless that night, especially with Bekka already very suspicious.

lkh96
Experienced

Unread post by lkh96 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:54 am

I think this is the start of the "problem" you did not anticipate.......i for one would love to read your raw feelings and emotions as much as the sex between lynda and carlos.
Don't forget the fights, arguments, tears and the eventual reconcialition. The whole ordeal would be a lesson for all engaged in this lifestyle.

:up: :)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:59 am

Happyjohnson wrote:Looking forward to hearing how you got out of that one or more to the point how did Lynda survive it!
It was wild, but it worked out better than we could have imagined.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:03 am

CuckPride wrote:Lynda and Carlos were definitely careless that night, especially with Bekka already very suspicious.

Lust got the best of them. Here is the short version.

We talked about it for a while, but it was not the argument you would think. I told Lynda she had to come clean with her sister and after a while she went to try.

Lynda was able to find her sister and took her off to a more private area of the ship to discuss our alternative lifestyle. After about 2 hours, Lynda came back and found me and said her sister needed to hear it from me. She said that Bekka had accepted it better than she imagined, but still could not fathom that the husband would be okay with his wife fucking numerous other men - particularly such a close friend for such an extended period of time. Lynda directed me where to find her sister and I tracked her down. I have to admit that it was maybe the most awkward and uncomfortable experience of my life trying to explain the hotwife lifestyle and motivations to a basically mainstream vanilla person, who just happened to be the sister of the hotwife.

I was walking a fine line between looking like I was the cuckold style victim of a cheating wife that had no choice but to accept it, or of being the pervert who got her sister to start fucking other men for his amusement and that had totally degraded his wife. I kept trying to simplify it ("It's exciting. It's a lot of fun. It keeps us young and vibrant." type comments) while trying to lighten the mood with jokes and quips. A few drinks helped the situation and Bekka released me from her inquisition after about an hour. She said she needed some time to process everything.

I reported back to Lynda and she was afraid her sister would start brooding, so she hunted her down. Apparently, they got drunk and had a good time telling secrets all afternoon. When Lynda came back to the cabin to get ready for dinner, it seemed like things were much better with her sister. I had talked to Carlos and told her that he was afraid he would look like the dirtbag cheating on his wife with a friend's wife. We agreed that other than the dirtbag part, that was exactly what he was doing. The only difference was that he had his friend's blessing to have a relationship with his wife.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:03 am

Dicktwat wrote:I think this is the start of the "problem" you did not anticipate.......i for one would love to read your raw feelings and emotions as much as the sex between lynda and carlos.
Don't forget the fights, arguments, tears and the eventual reconcialition. The whole ordeal would be a lesson for all engaged in this lifestyle.

:up: :)
I do plan to go into more detail, but wanted to get the story out first.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:58 pm

Thanks for the update. I appreciate the time taken to write this all up for all of us, as well as the trysts, though at least it keeps it fresh in your mind and hopefully horny! :???: :???: :whip:

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:32 pm

I enjoy reading your story, except for the fact that your wife,and your friend shit allover you. they never knew of a good thing that they couldn't stretch into a disrespectful thing. To me they show a total lack of love, and concern for your feelings. Glad she is your wife, she certainly wouldn't be mine.

JustOneLook
Virgin

Unread post by JustOneLook » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:49 am

I absolutely love this story, and I have so many of the exact same feelings.

My wife is [right now] developing a close boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with her fuck buddy, who is married, and I am experiencing the same emotions in my own life story. I have many of the same wants / desires. They just went on a solo vacation for two days together, and we plan on a trip soon (the three of us) to be able to be in public and not have to hide anything.

I am on the edge of my seat reading your story, and I check back every day for more. Thank you for taking the time to write and share with us.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:39 am

norbertrichard wrote:I enjoy reading your story, except for the fact that your wife,and your friend shit allover you. they never knew of a good thing that they couldn't stretch into a disrespectful thing. To me they show a total lack of love, and concern for your feelings. Glad she is your wife, she certainly wouldn't be mine.

You seem very threatened by the lifestyle, so obviously, it's not for you.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:04 am

I'm not the one whose wellbeing is in jeopardy, of course i am sure you feel secure in your situation, but never say never.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:53 am

The relationship between Lynda and Carlos is not ongoing, but rather ended years ago. Rypmar7 encouraged them both to continue seeing each other, even in his absence, as he gradually acknowledged and embraced his cuck tendencies. It's always helpful to distinguish past events from current ones, while being respectful to those who take the time to share their experiences.

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:02 am

Hope you should not stop for that long now! Your story reminds me our marriage... difference is that it is ongoing right now under one roof.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:15 pm

JustOneLook wrote:I absolutely love this story, and I have so many of the exact same feelings.

My wife is [right now] developing a close boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with her fuck buddy, who is married, and I am experiencing the same emotions in my own life story. I have many of the same wants / desires. They just went on a solo vacation for two days together, and we plan on a trip soon (the three of us) to be able to be in public and not have to hide anything.

I am on the edge of my seat reading your story, and I check back every day for more. Thank you for taking the time to write and share with us.
Glad you are enjoying the story. I certainly enjoy retelling it. Sounds like you have an interesting situation building yourself. :up:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:16 pm

CuckPride wrote:The relationship between Lynda and Carlos is not ongoing, but rather ended years ago. Rypmar7 encouraged them both to continue seeing each other, even in his absence, as he gradually acknowledged and embraced his cuck tendencies. It's always helpful to distinguish past events from current ones, while being respectful to those who take the time to share their experiences.

Yes, this whole scenario ended for the most part in September, 2007, so it has been quite a while.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:38 pm

Back to the story:

After Lynda and Carlos got caught by her sister Bekka, I thought the world might be coming to an end. As it played out, however, it seemed that Bekka did not pass along her new-found knowledge to any of their family members or our other traveling companions. I guess she did not have the heart to tell their elderly mom that one of her daughters was a total slut. That caused her not to tell anyone else. When I had my first private meeting with Bekka, I could tell that she was embarrassed to have a slut sister, so she did not really want the news getting around. After Lynda's second meeting with her where they both got plastered, things were much better. Lynda and Carlos cooled it that day and he kept a very low profile. That night, Lynda and Bekka spent every minute together and it seemed like their relationship might actually grow from this. I hung around some, but mostly left the ladies to themselves.

That night when Lynda came to bed, she had some very interesting stories to tell me about her lengthy talks with Bekka. She started by saying it seems that her sister is not as prim and prissy as we had always thought. She hesitated to tell me the story, but what I got out of her shocked me. Apparently, Bekka broke down and admitted to Lynda that she had been having an affair with a friend and neighbor. Her husband found out and they had a big fight. That was why he skipped the cruise at the last minute and it had nothing to do with the work excuse they were giving everyone. Lynda, of course, had pulled the graphic sexual details out of her sister and it sounded like her affair was out of pure lust. She needed more sex and more variety than one man could give her. I said it sounded like another sister I knew and Lynda just gushed happily about how it turns out she and her sister are much more alike than she ever thought. Lynda went on to tell me that her sister loves in doggie style and loves oral sex, something that her husband was not big on giving or receiving.

Apparently, Bekka was none too apologetic about her affair and admitted she needed more in her sex life. We talked about how we knew her husband well and it sounded like they were headed for divorce. We both felt bad about that, but at the same time we were anxious to get to know the real Bekka that had been suppressed for years. The next morning Lynda bounced out of bed so upbeat and chipper that I thought she must have snuck down the hall and fucked Carlos again. She insisted that she had not, but that she was anxious to hang out with her new sister and left the room. Again, I gave them their space most of the day and Carlos again kept his distance trying to avoid the appearance of impropriety. Carlos told me that he felt like he had fucked everything up for him and us and said that maybe he should just break things off with Lynda totally. I tried to convince him not to do that, that this was just a temporary setback, and to ride it out and see what happened.

to be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:55 pm

More:

That afternoon, Lynda sought me out and said that Bekka wanted to talk to me privately again and told me which bar she was sitting in waiting for me. Again, the girls had downed a few drinks, so Bekka was a little drunk when I found her. She again wanted to talk about the philosophy of hotwifing, although she did not know it by that name. She talked about the woman's perspective which she had gotten from Lynda and could definitely see that point of view. She absolutely could not understand, however, what the husband got out of this. She said she got the idea of swinging, but did not understand the husband condoning his wife dating other men and getting nothing in return. I tried to explain to her that if Lynda and I are truly life partners, then we are partners in everything with no cheating like she had just done. Every angle I tried did not seem to work. I finally told her about my dating past, so she could try to see it from my point of view. I will relate the short version of that here.

When I was in high school, I was a pretty good athlete. As a result, I was on a couple of varsity teams and had the good fortune as a result to date a gorgeous little blonde cheerleader. She looked like a young Brittany Spears and was the sweetest airhead you could ever meet. She absolutely loved sex and when she got high had a hard time saying no. As a result, she fucked several other guys while we were dating, we would have a big fight each time, temporarily break up and then get back together. It ripped my guts out to have her cheat on me, but I could not resist her body and was soon fucking her again myself and we would be a couple again. Many of my buddies thought I was a total fool to keep taking her back. They said she was trash and I should dump her. When I would take her back, they would say I was a wimp and some lost respect for me. At the time, when I thought of my girlfriend cheating on me, I thought I would die. Eventually, however, I would get hard as a rock and jack off while imagining her cheating on me. I knew right then that something was wrong with the way I was wired.

The relationship dragged on for three tortured years before I finally could not take it any more and dumped her once and for all. I was glad to be off of the emotional roller coaster, but I beat my meat hundreds of times visualizing her cheating even years after we split. After the slutty cheerleader, I only dated good girls, but got bored with everyone of them and split up earlier every time. After a couple of years, I found another true slut that was engaged to a guy at another school. We fucked about twice a week for over a year until they got married. She was very nonchalant about it and apparently he knew I was drilling his fiance every chance I got. I decided I had to have a girl like that.

more to cum...

lkh96
Experienced

Unread post by lkh96 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:00 pm

rypmar7 wrote: I tried to convince him not to do that, that this was just a temporary setback, and to ride it out and see what happened.

Man the lust was overpowering...... :D

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:20 pm

More:

Right after college, I hooked up with a nasty slut and we actually moved in and were living together. She introduced me to swinging and some minor group stuff. We got engaged, but then i started to hear from everyone I knew about what a gutter slut she was, morals of an alley cat, cheap and tacky, etc. until I couldn't take it any more and we split up. After that I found a very nice "good girl" who became my first wife. Of course, I got bored fairly quickly and then had to make a break and got divorced. I was the bad guy and clearly she deserved better than me. After that I dated the sluttiest girls I could find. A friend called them my "road whores". I loved showing up at parties, restaurants, etc. with the girl whose skirt was just a little too short, was wearing a little too much make-up, showed a little too much skin, laughed a little too loud and drank and smoked like a guy. I could not get enough of them. Many of them cheated on me, but I decided then that any girl I would ever marry again would have to have an amazing sex drive and be a little kinky. On the other hand, I needed a girl that could conform at times to what society expected. Those women are few and far between.

Now, please remember I was telling this to my sister-in-law and she and I had never discussed sex before. She was amazed at how I felt and decided that my first experience with the cheerleader probably warped me for life. She seemed happy to hear my confession/self-analysis and it seemed to somehow make her feel better about everything that was happening between me, Carlos and Lynda as well as Lynda and her and her and her husband. I then started telling her about how Lynda and I got together originally and learned that she had never heard the true version of the story.

I told her that I understand that Lynda finished high school in May. She got married in June and turned 18 in August. She started working at my office as a receptionist in September and soon it was common knowledge that she was fucking at least three different guys in our office. I took her home with me from our office holiday party in December and she moved in to live with me right around the first of the year. I told Bekka that the fact Lynda was so slutty and was openly fucking all those guys made her the one I had to have. Bekka said she had no idea that Lynda was doing all those guys and had me again explain why that was such an incredible turn on for me, which I tried to do. I then asked her if Lynda had ever mentioned the time she fucked her divorce attorney. She was shocked and I explained how i got a colleague to handle her divorce while we were living together. I then told her how many years later Lynda confessed to fucking him "two or three times". Bekka was shocked, but was kind of laughing about everything, saying I was the best thing that ever happened to Lynda and I added that Lynda was the best thing that ever happened to me.

to be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:20 pm

Dicktwat wrote:
rypmar7 wrote: I tried to convince him not to do that, that this was just a temporary setback, and to ride it out and see what happened.

Man the lust was overpowering...... :D
It certainly was! I was blinded by lust. :mrgreen: