The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:33 pm

Anyway...Carlos and Lynda were quite an item.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:39 pm

They just could not fuck enough! :up:

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:53 pm

No they couldn't. Lynda just seems to have that effect on men. ;)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:44 pm

CuckPride wrote:No they couldn't. Lynda just seems to have that effect on men. ;)

That of course is a good effect to have. :lol:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:41 am

I apologize for the delay in continuing the story. I will get back to it soon. When last we left, Lynda and I were visiting Carlos and his wife on their boat in the British Virgin Islands. We flew down on a Friday and planned to stay that weekend and all of the following week and to leave on the next Sunday. The first weekend was full of bickering and some not so great times between Carlos and his wife. On Monday, we pulled into one of the port cities to restock supplies, gas up the boat, etc. I will pick up the story there in the next post.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:00 am

Carlos had the best of intentions when he suggested going on a second honeymoon, but he just seemed unwilling to make an effort.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:50 am

CuckPride wrote:Carlos had the best of intentions when he suggested going on a second honeymoon, but he just seemed unwilling to make an effort.

Could be it was just too little too late to save things.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:42 am

On that Monday in Tortola, Carlos was going to get supplies for the boat and his wife was going into the town to the grocery store and liquor store to restock our supplies. I thought Lynda would go with his wife and that I would help Carlos, but his wife grabbed me and said I was going to the store with her. I thought it was odd, but Carlos and Lynda seemed pleased. Once we left, she just told me about how her and Carlos were through and she did not want me to be shocked when it became common knowledge. I said all the "sorry to hear that" and "anything I can do" type comments, but it seemed like she had moved on mentally. She said she would tell Lynda privately about it, but wanted me to hear her version. I won't bore everyone with the details, but I knew this opened the door wide for Carlos and Lynda.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:33 pm

I'm sure the news came as no surprise to you.

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:49 am

Waiting for mooooore... much more, please!

rgdesp
Player

Unread post by rgdesp » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:25 pm

This is one of the greatest hotwife stories ever. Thanks for taking the time to write this down in such great detail.
I am half way through and I came four times reading through it. Quite the masterpiece.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:35 am

CuckPride wrote:I'm sure the news came as no surprise to you.

I was a little surprised on the timing, since they were fairly early into their vacation. I wondered what she was going to do for the rest of the time.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:35 am

eurocuck wrote:Waiting for mooooore... much more, please!

Thanks. I am working on it. :up:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:54 am

rgdesp wrote:This is one of the greatest hotwife stories ever. Thanks for taking the time to write this down in such great detail.
I am half way through and I came four times reading through it. Quite the masterpiece.

Thanks. I am glad you are enjoying it. I get delayed retelling it because I also cum a lot because of this story. :lol:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:14 am

As I spent that Monday morning in Tortola with Carlos' wife, I tried to push to see if she had any suspicions about him and Lynda, whether she had done any fooling around herself, and what her plans were since she was scheduled to be there for about 3-4 more weeks. I started by telling her how gorgeous she was and that Carlos was a fool to let her get away. She kind of brushed that off saying he had always been a fool. I expressed my sympathies and she said that it was not like Lynda and I had such a great relationship. I was stunned by her comment and asked her why she said that and said that I thought we had a great relationship. She rolled her eyes and said, "Oh, please. Everyone knows that Lynda has been screwing around on you for years. Girls talk, you know. That sort of thing gets around in a hurry and all the girls have been talking about what a slut Lynda is for years. Some great relationship you have. " I tried to explain hotwifing to her and how I knew about all of Lynda's screwing around and that she had my permission and encouragement. She shot back that she was sure I did not know everything Lynda had done. She said there were stories of long ongoing affairs that Lynda had been involved in and sometimes more than one affair at a time. I admitted that there had been several affairs in the 90's, but that is what caused us to try the hotwife lifestyle. She was having none of it and said that I was as sick as Carlos.

I then asked her what Carlos had done and she said it had been one affair after another and added that who knows who he is involved with now. I joked that Carlos and Lynda sounded like they would make a good pair. She again rolled her eyes and said that she could not imagine the two of them ever getting together. She then thought about it for a second and said that maybe Carlos had screwed Lynda one time, most everybody else has, but he would never be interested in someone like her and that she was not his type. The more we talked, the more I realized Carlos was making a good decision to divorce this bitch. It did seem, however, that she had no idea about Carlos and Lynda's true relationship.

It almost seemed to me like she was stalling, not wanting to go back. I was stalling because I knew our spouses were fucking and wanted to make sure they had plenty of time and would not get caught. His wife relaxed some when we went to the liquor store after the grocery store. We joked around about our respective spouses and she actually seemed like she was in a good mood once we headed back to the boat. When we returned, Lynda was sunbathing in a tiny bikini and Carlos was gone running errands, so it did not look suspicious. The girls started talking and then Carlos returned a few minutes later, but I did not have the chance to ask what had happened in our absence.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:50 am

Later, when I got Lynda alone, I asked her if they fooled around while we were gone and she laughed and said Carlos was all over her as soon as we left. She said she sucked him off once and they fucked twice and that they were trying to think of a way they could get away with some more. Lynda squeezed my rapidly hardening cock and told me the sex was fabulous and that she came harder than she had since we were on the cruise two months earlier. She said she had to have more or she was going to go crazy. I fucked her and she came really hard, but I knew that was because of Carlos, not me. I then whispered to Lynda as we recovered and told her the nasty things that Carlos' wife had said about her. Lynda totally brushed it off saying that she was just jealous and that she was used to getting that from certain girls.

Later that night, Carlos and I were having a drink and I was able to quietly say to him that Lynda said that had some great sex during the day while we were gone. He got a big grin and said they did and it was fantastic. He added that he just could not get enough of my wife and wanted more before we left. We discussed ways that we might be able to pull that off without his wife finding out. I did not tell him the things she had told me and he never asked about anything. The next morning, Carlos' wife announced to the rest of us that she was going to fly home when we did on Sunday. Lynda and I gave them some privacy and they emerged from their discussion calm and businesslike and said they were going their separate ways. We traveled to a nearby island with some services, so she could see about getting a flight home. Later, when they came back, they said she was flying out on Thursday, so we started our trek to the island where the airport was located.

Once we reached our destination, Carlos wife gathered her things and said she was spending the next two nights in a hotel and said her goodbyes. It really was a sad time and Carlos seemed down about it. We stayed on the boat in the harbor and Carlos made several efforts to change her mind over those two days, but to no avail. And, no, Carlos and Lynda did not fool around during this time and he did not relax until she was gone on Thursday afternoon.

to be continued...

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:57 am

I suppose if Carlos's wife had suspected that he might be sleeping with Lynda, she would have confronted them immediately.

randynsandy
Prepubescent

Unread post by randynsandy » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:01 am

How about the other 161 guys on your list? Any juicy stories there?

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:24 am

randynsandy wrote:How about the other 161 guys on your list? Any juicy stories there?
Plenty of good stories. Those are in the Hotwife Lynda thread in the Hotties section of the forum, plus there are a few more here in the Library.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:37 am

Sorry that I let this story drop for a while, but I have reached a part of the story that was very intense for me. Once Carlos's wife decided to leave the boat and find a flight home, he was feeling down. He knew she was going to move out and file for divorce. Even though the wife was in a hotel for 2 days and not on the boat, Lynda and Carlos did not touch each other. Once her plane had left on Thursday, however, Lynda decided it was time for them to fool around, since our flight was on Sunday. That afternoon, we cruised out to a small uninhabited island and anchored. The drinks were flowing and soon Lynda was kneeling before Carlos naked and sucking his cock. It did not take long for him to cum in her mouth and for her to swallow every drop. Carlos then returned the favor and soon had her cumming and grinding against his wet face. They then fucked hard and fast right on the deck of the boat as I beat off in time with them. After everyone had cum, Lynda announced that these last few days were going to be fun.

As the sun went down, we had another round where we DPed her with my cock in her pussy and Carlos all the way up her ass. She was literally screaming as she came over and over. Later, Lynda asked me if she could sleep all night with Carlos in his cabin, since she had never spent an entire night alone with him. I agreed, but felt a little funny when they locked the door keeping me out. I barely slept that night knowing they were fucking just a few feet away. Occasionally, I would hear the sounds of Lynda cumming, or hear her giggle, but could not make out much.

I was up early the next morning and was on the deck when Carlos emerged from below grinning. I asked him how it went and he said it was fantastic and thanked me for the loan of my wife. He said he had almost forgotten how good it felt to hold a naked woman in his arms all night. He said he hoped he would get to do it again and I said that I hoped so, too, which got a big grin out of him. Soon after, Lynda came up from below and went straight to Carlos, sat in his lap and kissed him tenderly, while cooing, "Good morning, babe." She then gave me a quick kiss, but went back and threw her arms around Carlos and kept hugging and squeezing him. The whole day ended up going like that with Lynda fawning all over Carlos and them having sex every couple of hours.

more to cum...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:57 am

All day that Friday, Lynda was draped around Carlos and the intimacy between them was hot as hell. My cock was raw from pumping it so much. They went skinny dipping together, they swam to the beach naked and had sex on the sand, they complimented each other constantly, and essentially acted like they were newlyweds and I was just a visitor. I had a close up view as Lynda sucked his cock and drained his balls, as Carlos lubed up her ass and fucked her slow and deep, as Lynda spread her legs as wide as possible and Carlos inspected her pussy carefully and more. He even helped her pee off the back of the boat - it seemed that nothing was too private or personal between them. That night Lynda went to his cabin again without a thought of asking me. After all, they were the lovers and I was the third wheel. Again, I was locked out and spent a good part of the night with my ear pressed against the door trying to hear. I did not hear any loud sex and could not make out their conversations, but I could imagine how much they were enjoying being together. I could not believe how quickly this relationship had taken off.

Saturday morning was a repeat of Friday morning. I was up first and soon joined by Carlos of the deck. All he could talk about was what an amazing woman she was and how she was really helping him to get over his wife. I asked him if they had sex all night long and he just laughed and said that Lynda is a nympho. About then, she came up the ladder looking refreshed after a shower. Her hair was wet and she was completely nude and looked so natural and at ease. This time she started kissing both of us and soon she was taking turns sucking our cocks, bobbing on one and then the other. We both fucked her and she seemed to be on cloud 9 afterwards.

That afternoon, we began heading back to where we had to catch our flight the next afternoon. We we arrived in the late afternoon, Lynda said that she needed to talk to me, gave Carlos a look, and he jumped off the boat onto the dock and said he would give us some privacy. It was obvious to me that he knew what Lynda was going to say. She was very affectionate and started kissing me and squeezing my cock through my shorts. She said that after we leave on Sunday, that Carlos will be there alone on the boat, since his wife had left. She asked me how many times I had jerked off the last two nights knowing they were together and I told her too many times to count. She then pointed out that I was getting hard again just thinking about it. She then very sweetly asked if she could stay with Carlos on the boat and that I could go ahead and fly home. I felt like I had been kicked in the stomach, but she did not miss a beat and continued by saying how horny I would be all week thinking about my wife with my best friend. I was terrified by the thought, but I was too hard to say no. She squealed with delight when I gave in and said yes.

more to cum...

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:33 am

The latter part of that trip truly was a honeymoon. I can understand why you would need extra time to gather your thoughts before writing about that experience.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:17 pm

:up: :D :mrgreen: :whip:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:19 am

CuckPride wrote:The latter part of that trip truly was a honeymoon. I can understand why you would need extra time to gather your thoughts before writing about that experience.

It was intense.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:19 am

Happyjohnson wrote::up: :D :mrgreen: :whip:

Glad you like! :up: