The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:39 am

On that Saturday night, Lynda did everything she could to be the loving wife, but my mind was on leaving her and Carlos alone on the boat. At times I would get very aroused and at other times I would feel panic. That night Lynda slept with Carlos again, but this time they left the door open and invited me to join them. I watched them fuck and then cuddle, then fuck some more, but I felt like an intruder. The next morning, it was more of the same. Since we were at the dock, they couldn't screw on the deck, so they stayed in bed. The plan we made was that I would fly home and then on Friday afternoon would fly back to retrieve my wife. We would stay that weekend and then fly home on Sunday. Carlos was not sure what he would do after we left, but was not ready to go home yet and face his divorce. I finally decided to leave early for the airport, said my goodbyes, and called a cab. When I left, they were fucking again - Carlos on top of her, between her legs and balls deep in her pussy (bareback of course) slowly pumping in and out. Lynda was gasping and going "oh babe, oh babe, oh babe."

That vision stayed in my mind at the airport and on the flight home. I felt very strange being home alone and wondered if the lovers had given me any thought at all since I left. The strangest thing was that the more I thought about it, the harder I became. Soon, I was jacking off furiously to an incredible orgasm, only to feel sick once the high faded away. This pattern continued all week and I swear it seemed like I was jerking off 7-8 times a day. In hindsight, I don't think that's possible, but much later when I told Lynda about it, she said it sounded like that was the peek on my sex life and that she should run off with my friends more often.

I did not tell anyone that I had left my wife with her lover and that I was going back to get her. When Friday finally arrived, my cock was sore from being stroked constantly and cumming so often. I wasn't sure what to expect when I saw Lynda again. Would everything be back to normal? Had I lost my wife for good to my best friend? Would this end up being a poly arrangement? I did not even know for sure what I wanted. When I landed in the islands, I called Lynda's cell phone to tell her I was on the way to meet them where the boat had been docked. I got her voicemail, so I left a message and then called Carlos. He answered and told me where exactly they were and I said I would take a cab and be there soon. When I arrived, I found them below deck in bed fucking just like I had left them.

more to cum...

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:37 am

Carlos's cock must have been even more sore than yours.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:59 am

CuckPride wrote:Carlos's cock must have been even more sore than yours.

I don't know who of the three of us was enjoying their fucking more. :lol:

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:36 pm

Incredible... have made that couple of times but never rented my wife for more than 3 days period.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:26 am

eurocuck wrote:Incredible... have made that couple of times but never rented my wife for more than 3 days period.

Lynda had never spent more than one night with another man before she and Carlos got together.

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:46 am

rypmar7 wrote:
eurocuck wrote:Incredible... have made that couple of times but never rented my wife for more than 3 days period.

Lynda had never spent more than one night with another man before she and Carlos got together.
There is always a first time... afterwards it is easier and routine.

lkh96
Experienced

Unread post by lkh96 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:42 pm

Rypmar waitin to read what happened next ??

progter44
Prepubescent

Unread post by progter44 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:25 am

Best thread on the site

Please keep going!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:45 am

progter44 wrote:Best thread on the site

Please keep going!
Thanks. More to cum soon. :up:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:25 am

Back to the story:

When I returned to the islands after 5 days away, I found Carlos and Lynda below deck fucking where they were when I left. When I walked in, Lynda said for me to not just stand there, but to get naked and join them, which I did. Carlos and I ended up pleasuring Lynda all afternoon. Her favorite was to have Carlos' cock all the way up her ass and me on top of them thrusting into her pussy. She would tease me and ask if I liked fucking her with my friend's cock in her butt. Of course, I would enthusiastically respond with harder fucking and cries of "yes". When we finally took a break, Carlos got dressed and went above to guide his boat out of the harbor, while Lynda and I stayed below catching up.

Lynda claimed she had been completely naked for every minute of the 5 days since I left. I asked her how that was and she said after I left they kept fucking and she fell asleep. When she woke up, Carlos had the boat out at sea, so she cleaned up, but came up on deck naked and stayed that way. They made it to a small lagoon by an uninhabited island and anchored there for the night. When they awoke the next morning, she saw no need to get dressed and went skinny dipping with Carlos. When another boat cruised in, she was on top still naked and just waved and the couple simply waved back. She said the whole day and night was like that. On Tuesday morning they had moved to another deserted cay and stopped. Lynda waded ashore still naked and Carlos told her to walk around and check it out. He then sailed off in the boat fro a little cruise around the island. Lynda said it was one of the most erotic experiences of her life to be in such a helpless position. She was alone with no identification, clothes or anything on an island with no means of escape and no one around. She said Carlos did not come back for about 30 minutes, but when he did, they fucked like rabbits on the beach in the midday sun.

This pattern essentially repeated itself on Wednesday and Thursday, except while she was walking naked one day, she encountered an older man and women coming toward her. They were wearing bathing suits, but seemed to think nothing of meeting a naked woman on the beach. She said they stopped and chatted with her for about 5 minutes before moving on. Carlos caught up with her and they couldn't wait to get back on board the boat to fuck some more. On Friday morning, they cruised back to our meeting spot and she stayed below naked waiting for me. She kept saying how it was the hottest week of her life and how she could live like that forever.

more to cum...

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:32 pm

Sounds like paradise to me.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:31 am

Once we were out of bed, Carlos had the boat away from the docks and Lynda could come on top still naked. That Friday night was just a blur of sex as Carlos and I took turns with Lynda. She was absolutely insatiable and was loving having two lovers. The entire weekend went like that. On Saturday morning there was a moment where all three of us were nude and Lynda was on her knees in front of me and Carlos. She had his hard cock in her left hand and my hard cock in her right hand comparing them. She was teasing me about how Carlos is thicker than me and really stretches her pussy. She was teasing him about how I'm longer and can fuck her deeper than he can. She would giggle and kiss the head of his cock and then mine. We were so hot that we literally attacked her and wore her out.

Late afternoon, Carlos went for a swim and Lynda told me that we needed to talk. She started telling me how she and Carlos clearly had a chemistry between them and how hot things were. She said that Carlos knows he is getting divorced as soon as he gets home, so now his wife will not be a problem. She said she knew Carlos was falling hard for her and even though he had not said anything, she knew he was falling in love with her. There was a long pause, so I mustered up some courage and asked her how she felt about him. Lynda said she was not sure and was kind of all over the place with her response. I pushed her for a straight answer and she said she was definitely developing feelings for him that were more than just sexual. She said she could tell those feelings were starting to grow and that she did not know where it would lead. She kept saying she was very confused by her feelings.

Lynda then asked me if I would be upset if she did not go back home with me the next day. I was surprised, but not shocked. She said Carlos was planning to stay another week or so before driving the boat back to Florida and that she wanted to stay with him "to see where this goes". She started talking real fast and telling me how much she loved me, but that she was developing feelings for Carlos, too and that she just had to find out where this was going. I felt sick and like I had been punched in the stomach. At the same time, I was hard as a rock. I took a deep breath and said let me get this straight. You tell me you may be starting to fall in love with another man and you want me to understand and to give you the space so it can happen. She kind of sheepishly said yes and added that if she didn't stay and pursue this, she would wonder for the rest of her life if they were meant to be together. I felt so sick, but I was so hard I thought I would cum in my shorts.

Lynda saw how hard I was and seized her advantage. She unzipped me and freed my cock and began sucking it and stroking it while begging please over and over. I was close to cumming, but managed to stammer out: so you think you may be falling in love with my friend and you want me to let my wife stay with him to find out? You want your husband to give his blessing to his wife falling in love with his friend? Is that what you want? She screamed out yes over and over and I said okay, go for it and blew the biggest load of my life all over her face.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:39 am

Agreeing to let Lynda stay with Carlos must have been one of the hardest decisions you've ever had to make.

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:37 am

If you don't know them and their personal lives how can anyone stand in judgment of their life style..I believe this site is called Our Hotwives a place to discuss hotwive and cuckolds lifestyles so named by Allen. Whether you agree or not its there life to live and their choices to make..Which by the way has no effect on your life or lifestyle what so ever

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:06 am

ambershere wrote:If you don't know them and their personal lives how can anyone stand in judgment of their life style..I believe this site is called Our Hotwives a place to discuss hotwive and cuckolds lifestyles so named by Allen. Whether you agree or not its there life to live and their choices to make..Which by the way has no effect on your life or lifestyle what so ever

I agree with you. I think I need to get back to the story.

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:18 am

rypmar7 wrote:
ambershere wrote:If you don't know them and their personal lives how can anyone stand in judgment of their life style..I believe this site is called Our Hotwives a place to discuss hotwive and cuckolds lifestyles so named by Allen. Whether you agree or not its there life to live and their choices to make..Which by the way has no effect on your life or lifestyle what so ever

I agree with you. I think I need to get back to the story.
Please go back to the story...

jackson1954
Virgin

Unread post by jackson1954 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:23 am

Yup. Back to the story! :-)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:28 am

The story:

After I agreed to let Lynda stay with Carlos indefinitely, I felt a strange type of euphoria. I felt like I was high or something and Lynda was loving that she was getting her cake and eating it, too. When Carlos came back from his swim and had showered, Lynda made us drinks and asked me to tell Carlos about what we discussed. I asked him when he was planning to bring the boat back to South Florida and he said he wasn't sure, but probably in a week or two. I told him that Lynda had asked me if she could stay with him and I had agreed that she could. He seemed truly surprised by this, but was very pleased and quite grateful. He said how it would be good to have someone who could help him with the boat, but I said I doubt that's what Lynda has in mind. I told him that it was obvious that they had feelings for each other and that Lynda said those feelings are growing stronger. I said that it only makes sense for them to pursue their feelings and see where things go and what develops. Carlos could not believe his ears and I could not believe I was saying these things, but was getting incredibly aroused, so I continued.

I said to Carlos that if he and Lynda were really that attracted to each other, then they should feel free to go for it. I said that they may just end up being good friends and long term fuck buddies, but that they may also turn into real lovers with much stronger feelings for each other. I felt myself getting hard as I said these things and as I saw Lynda beaming and giggling at their good fortune. I said that not many special people ever come along in your life, so when one does you can't pass it by and again said that you have to go for it. Carlos looked a little stunned and unsure what to say, so I kept going as I got even harder. I told him that obviously he and Lynda were very compatible sexually, but that they needed to find out if they were also that compatible emotionally, spiritually and mentally. I said that if they are, they may find true love, as my cock ached and my mind raced. I was desperate to cum, but I knew then exactly what I wanted to happen. I wanted Lynda and Carlos to fall madly in love with each other. I wanted to see my wife in love with another man.

I told Carlos that I was still going home the next day and that I was leaving Lynda with him for as long as she wanted to stay. I asked him to take good care of her, but more importantly to find out if there could be, would be and was true love between them. I told him not to worry about me because I would be fine. I told him to concentrate on Lynda and if there was a long term future between them and started cumming in my pants at that point. Lynda came over and kissed me and told me how much she loved me and that I was the most wonderful man ever. She then turned to Carlos and said, did you hear that? She said they had some work to do to find out if they were meant for each other. They started kissing passionately and soon they were fucking while I jacked off. The rest of the night went like that.

more to cum...

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:51 am

I have to find out what happened next!

JustOneLook
Virgin

Unread post by JustOneLook » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:22 am

Wow. I am glued to this story. I want to watch the movie when it comes out.
I propose that the role of Lynda be played by Alyssa Milano.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:12 pm

JustOneLook wrote:Wow. I am glued to this story. I want to watch the movie when it comes out.
I propose that the role of Lynda be played by Alyssa Milano.
:mrgreen: Thanks! :mrgreen:

rgdesp
Player

Unread post by rgdesp » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:07 pm

Two weeks of your wife on a boat, naked all the time, with her lover. Could it get any hotter?

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:46 am

rgdesp wrote:Two weeks of your wife on a boat, naked all the time, with her lover. Could it get any hotter?

I don't think so. She absolutely loved it. :cool:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:14 am

Back to the story:

On the Sunday when I was leaving to go home (and my wife was supposed to go with me, but wasn't), Things were calm and nothing was really said of the big transition that was coming. Lynda could not have been more loving and affectionate to me and Carlos could not have been friendlier. I think in Carlos' mind I was just loaning him my wife for a couple of weeks of fun and games. I think, however, that Lynda and I both thought that this was a window where they had the opportunity to fall in love and start a long term serious relationship. I had spent a long sleepless night thinking about it and was absolutely sure that this was what I wanted. I wanted my wife to fall in love with another man and I still do not truly understand why. I did not think of it as her leaving me for him, but rather joining in the experience of her falling in love with someone else and experiencing how hot I thought that would be. I don't think it makes sense, but that is how I felt.

They both accompanied me to the airport and they gave me a warm send off. As they turned to leave and put an arm around each other, it really struck me how they already were a couple and were behaving like one. I was hiding a growing erection as I boarded the plane. On the flight home and over the days to follow, my emotions would fluctuate wildly. I would be high as a kite thinking of Lynda falling for my friend, but then this would be followed by the lows where I would feel panic that I was doing the most foolish thing ever and giving my wife away to another man for no good reason. Obviously, there was no one to discuss these feelings with because any normal person you told would probably react as my detractors have on this thread. To anyone who asked where Lynda was I would say that she stayed on in the islands for a while longer. Since most assumed Carlos's wife was still there, too, they thought little of it.

When I returned home, it was early July and I thought the lovers would be coming home in about two weeks. I tried calling their cell phones every now and then, but often there was no service and at best I might get a voicemail. Finally, in late July I did get a call from Lynda and they were in one of the bigger islands that had good service. She told me how much she loved me, thanked me for letting her stay, and said how wonderfully things were going. She said they were going to stay a little longer before coming home, if that was all right. Even though I wanted her to come home, it turned me on and made me hard as hell to tell her to stay as long as she wanted to. She was delighted with that answer of course and thanked many over and over while again saying how much she loved me.

Two more weeks went by before I heard from her again and this time it was to tell me that they were finally leaving for home, but that they were about ten days away, which would put them back by mid-August. Of course, when that time came, they were nowhere to be found. Finally, in late August I received a call that they would be home in a day or two and that they had been delayed by bad weather, which I knew was just a cover story. My wife and her lover finally got home in late August. By then she had spent approximately the last six weeks alone with Carlos on the boat. I am sure that people at home were wondering if we were having marital problems, since she had been gone so long.

to be continued...

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:21 am

This only demonstrates how much you love and trust Lynda. Your many years together prove that your faith in your wife was not misplaced.