The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:38 am

progter44 wrote:Would love to hear it

I will get to the rest of the story soon, I hope.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:53 pm

Please do. The suspense of what happened is agrivating to my intestines.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:00 pm

Hotwifeok wrote:Please do. The suspense of what happened is agrivating to my intestines.

OK, I will continue.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:19 pm

It was in September, 2006, that we embarked on a truly shared polyamory relationship, where Lynda split up days between me and Carlos almost like a child visitation schedule. :lol: We started out the she would spend every Thursday night overnight with Carlos and then go back to his place on Sunday morning and spend that day and night there, plus Monday morning. After a week or two, Lynda decided that only two nights with Carlos was not fair, so she upped it to three. She was going on Tuesday night as well and staying over on Friday. Often, Carlos would take off Friday and spend the day with her. When we were together, Lynda was on fire from all the sex and love and attention she was getting. She kept telling me how much she loved both of us, but quickly learned that the more she talked about how in love with Carlos she was, the harder and better the fucking I gave her.

This arrangement continued into October until Lynda decided it was too much trouble to keep going back and forth and adding Monday night to her time at his place. That meant that Carlos now had her Sunday morning until she came home for Wednesday night. Thursday night she was back with him and did not come home until Friday night, where she stayed with me until Sunday morning rolled around. By mid-November, however, Lynda had decided that it was only fair that Carlos got a weekend night, too and added Friday night to his side, so That I only had her on Saturday all day until Sunday morning. Meanwhile, she was slowly moving her things from our house to his. By mid-December, she was fully moved in with him and she only came home on Saturday night to tell me about how much in love they were, about all the things they had done together, our friends that they were going out with and, of course, all of the amazing sex they were having. I was jacking off at an amazing rate and was incredibly turned on the whole time by watching my wife fall hard for another man with me permission and encouragement and then leave me for him, again with my permission and encouragement, and intense sexual arousal that I still do not understand to this day.

By January, 2007, Lynda was 100% the property, girlfriend, live-in lover, life partner and whatever else you want to call it of Carlos. Strangely, throughout it all, I always felt that this was just a fling or an infatuation and that she would eventually come back to me. I always felt my ace in the hole was that she could not be faithful to one man no matter how hard she tried and every other guy would always eventually grow tired of being in a serious relationship with a cheating slut. I knew that Carlos wanted her just for himself and now had that, but I still doubted it would last. I no longer saw her or fucked her, she was exclusively his and I am certain that I jacked off at least once every day and usually more because of that. There were still some interesting developments ahead.

more to cum...

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:35 pm

rypmar7 wrote:It was in September, 2006, that we embarked on a truly shared polyamory relationship, where Lynda split up days between me and Carlos almost like a child visitation schedule. :lol: We started out the she would spend every Thursday night overnight with Carlos and then go back to his place on Sunday morning and spend that day and night there, plus Monday morning. After a week or two, Lynda decided that only two nights with Carlos was not fair, so she upped it to three. She was going on Tuesday night as well and staying over on Friday. Often, Carlos would take off Friday and spend the day with her. When we were together, Lynda was on fire from all the sex and love and attention she was getting. She kept telling me how much she loved both of us, but quickly learned that the more she talked about how in love with Carlos she was, the harder and better the fucking I gave her.

This arrangement continued into October until Lynda decided it was too much trouble to keep going back and forth and adding Monday night to her time at his place. That meant that Carlos now had her Sunday morning until she came home for Wednesday night. Thursday night she was back with him and did not come home until Friday night, where she stayed with me until Sunday morning rolled around. By mid-November, however, Lynda had decided that it was only fair that Carlos got a weekend night, too and added Friday night to his side, so That I only had her on Saturday all day until Sunday morning. Meanwhile, she was slowly moving her things from our house to his. By mid-December, she was fully moved in with him and she only came home on Saturday night to tell me about how much in love they were, about all the things they had done together, our friends that they were going out with and, of course, all of the amazing sex they were having. I was jacking off at an amazing rate and was incredibly turned on the whole time by watching my wife fall hard for another man with me permission and encouragement and then leave me for him, again with my permission and encouragement, and intense sexual arousal that I still do not understand to this day.

By January, 2007, Lynda was 100% the property, girlfriend, live-in lover, life partner and whatever else you want to call it of Carlos. Strangely, throughout it all, I always felt that this was just a fling or an infatuation and that she would eventually come back to me. I always felt my ace in the hole was that she could not be faithful to one man no matter how hard she tried and every other guy would always eventually grow tired of being in a serious relationship with a cheating slut. I knew that Carlos wanted her just for himself and now had that, but I still doubted it would last. I no longer saw her or fucked her, she was exclusively his and I am certain that I jacked off at least once every day and usually more because of that. There were still some interesting developments ahead.

more to cum...
I don't know if this is confidence, love, ignorance or insanity? Or some combination thereof? Oh my goodness! This is just an absolutely unbelievable story. I cannot wrap my head around this. Thank goodness this is in the past and we know how well it turned out. You are a remarkable man. And of course we all know that Lynda is a remarkable woman.

AlmostDoneIt
Virgin

Unread post by AlmostDoneIt » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:56 pm

Love this story so far. I admire your love for her. If only other cucks had the willpower to let their women fall in love with other men.

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:20 pm

AlmostDoneIt wrote:Love this story so far. I admire your love for her. If only other cucks had the willpower to let their women fall in love with other men.
I totally agree!

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:09 pm

I cannot wait for the next installment. :whip: :up:

The dynamic of this affair is way beyond what I could ever be capable of mentally handling, I would be a basket case ( though I think I am one already) :D

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:56 pm

Sometimes we can't explain or even understand the things that turn us on.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:39 am

Hotwifeok wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:It was in September, 2006, that we embarked on a truly shared polyamory relationship, where Lynda split up days between me and Carlos almost like a child visitation schedule. :lol: We started out the she would spend every Thursday night overnight with Carlos and then go back to his place on Sunday morning and spend that day and night there, plus Monday morning. After a week or two, Lynda decided that only two nights with Carlos was not fair, so she upped it to three. She was going on Tuesday night as well and staying over on Friday. Often, Carlos would take off Friday and spend the day with her. When we were together, Lynda was on fire from all the sex and love and attention she was getting. She kept telling me how much she loved both of us, but quickly learned that the more she talked about how in love with Carlos she was, the harder and better the fucking I gave her.

more to cum...
I don't know if this is confidence, love, ignorance or insanity? Or some combination thereof? Oh my goodness! This is just an absolutely unbelievable story. I cannot wrap my head around this. Thank goodness this is in the past and we know how well it turned out. You are a remarkable man. And of course we all know that Lynda is a remarkable woman.

I think it was all three: confidence, ignorance and insanity with several sub-categories as well. :lol:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:40 am

AlmostDoneIt wrote:Love this story so far. I admire your love for her. If only other cucks had the willpower to let their women fall in love with other men.

Thanks. I don't know if it was willpower or weakness or thinking with the wrong head. :oops:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:41 am

pwsub wrote:
I totally agree!

Thanks. I don't know where the desire to watch her fall in love came from, but when I caught that fever, there was no getting over it, until it had happened and played out fully.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:42 am

Happyjohnson wrote:I cannot wait for the next installment. :whip: :up:

The dynamic of this affair is way beyond what I could ever be capable of mentally handling, I would be a basket case ( though I think I am one already) :D

I don't know how I got through it, but I guess I thought it was just another chapter and not the end of the book.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:42 am

CuckPride wrote:Sometimes we can't explain or even understand the things that turn us on.

I certainly can't! :???:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:16 am

Back to the story:

February, 2007 arrived and then Valentine's Day came and went with no word or contact from Lynda. That was hard, but then I would wonder what the lovebirds did for Valentine's Day and would soon start imagining and end up hard and furiously jacking off every time. Then I would feel like crap afterward for being such a pervert. Things suddenly began to change when I received a phone call from Carlos out of the blue a few days after Valentines Day. He said that his nephew, who Lynda and I had known for years, was coming into town to stay with them for a few days and they were going to blow off work on Friday and take him on an all day boat ride and invited me to come along. I told him that I would love to and we worked out the details. By way of background, the nephew is a nice, good looking guy who was in his late 20's at the time and Lynda and I had known him since he was in high school. He was married and divorced twice already and always seemed to be having woman problems and nobody could ever understand why. He and Carlos were very close and Carlos treated him more like a little brother. He also knew of Lynda's and my alternative lifestyle and had asked me about it many times. He had never been involved with anything like that, but was fascinated by it. I wondered if that knowledge would come into play here.

When Friday arrived, I packed a cooler and drove over to Carlos' house on the water and found that it was just him, Lynda, nephew and me going. It was a perfect winter South Florida day, clear with brilliant sunshine and a slight coolness in the air. Lynda was wearing shorts and a tee shirt and greeted me warmly with hugs and kisses and acted like it had only been a few days since I had seen her, rather than a few weeks. Everyone was in high spirits and the plan was to cruise the intra-coastal waterway and some back canals and to stay inside out of the breeze. We would stop for lunch at one of Fort Lauderdale's many waterfront watering holes that have helped earn the city the nickname of Fort Liquordale. We set off with Carlos on the bridge and the rest of us soon joined him.

Shortly after we were away from the dock. Lynda whipped off her tee shirt and wriggled out of her shorts to reveal a tiny string bikini that I had never seen before. It had fluorescent yellow strings and border with fluorescent orange tiny strips of fabric with a thong bottom. It was definitely the smallest bikini I had ever seen Lynda wear and there had been plenty of tiny ones. This one just screamed "Look at me!" and everyone did. While checking out her ass, I noticed that she looked like she had put on a few pounds and that life with Carlos must be too good. She wasn't fat, but definitely bigger in the butt and around her waste. The bikini looked to be a size too small, which made her look heavier. The little yellow strings were depressed into her hips and she looked like she was going to burst out. The top were little triangles that covered her nipples, but not mush else. There was plenty of cleavage, sideboob and underboob to be seen.

I could tell that the nephew could not take his eyes off of her and Lynda was clearly enjoying the attention of three guys who were soon very horny guys. At one point Lynda went up top and was rubbing all over Carlos and kissing him, acting quite frisky. Nephew pulled me aside and in almost whispered tones asked me what was up with Lynda staying at Uncle Carlos' house. I reminded him that we had always had an open marriage and that she was a shared wife, so I was happy to see them fooling around so much. He confirmed about three times that I was okay with it and okay with other guys hitting on her. I sensed he was interested and assured him that I liked nothing better than to have other guys after my wife. I told him it he saw something he liked that he should go for it. Again, he asked me over and over if I was okay with that and made me swear to him that I would not get mad at him for trying with my wife. I encouraged him to make his move on her and he made me agree that is she was receptive then he could have her. I told him that I would like nothing better than to see him balls deep in my wife and he said okay and bounded up the ladder to where Lynda was teasing Carlos. I realized his mistake then. He thought he needed hubby's permission when actually he needed Carlos' permission since she was his girl now, but did not know to ask for it.

more to cum...

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:10 am

Whoa.....I see rough water cumming up! Why do you think Carlos invited you to join them that day? Maybe rub in your face that Lynda was his 100% now? Or was there another reason?

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:35 am

So through all of this I would really worry that Lynda did nothing for me on Valentines Day and then acted like it had only been a few days instead of weeks. That would have been sending off vibes I didn't like... and couldn't handle. How where you actually handling it? As you said, you didn't want to lose her completely but this is what this would have been saying to me.

Very very interesting. Thank you.

progter44
Prepubescent

Unread post by progter44 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:41 am

So hot keep going

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:44 am

D+D wrote:Whoa.....I see rough water cumming up! Why do you think Carlos invited you to join them that day? Maybe rub in your face that Lynda was his 100% now? Or was there another reason?

I think Carlos is actually a good friend and a nice guy and was just inviting a friend along that he had not hung out with in a while. I knew his nephew and Lynda knew his nephew, so it would be friends hanging out together. I don't think that anything negative was intended on his part.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:46 am

Hotwifeok wrote:So through all of this I would really worry that Lynda did nothing for me on Valentines Day and then acted like it had only been a few days instead of weeks. That would have been sending off vibes I didn't like... and couldn't handle. How where you actually handling it? As you said, you didn't want to lose her completely but this is what this would have been saying to me.

This was not a good time for me and the Valentines thing was hard. I think she was trying to be friendly to show "no hard feelings" and that she still cared, even if she had not been showing it. It was not what I expected.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:47 am

progter44 wrote:So hot keep going
Thanks, I will. ;)

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:48 am

Lynda's bikini may have been very revealing, but it's still more material than she usually wears while on Carlos's boat. ;)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:58 am

CuckPride wrote:Lynda's bikini may have been very revealing, but it's still more material than she usually wears while on Carlos's boat. ;)

Yes, it is. Speaking of his boat, I found a photo online of a similar boat and posted it at the top of page 131 in the main thread in the Hotties section entitled "Hotwife Lynda" as a visual aid.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:43 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
Hotwifeok wrote:So through all of this I would really worry that Lynda did nothing for me on Valentines Day and then acted like it had only been a few days instead of weeks. That would have been sending off vibes I didn't like... and couldn't handle. How where you actually handling it? As you said, you didn't want to lose her completely but this is what this would have been saying to me.

This was not a good time for me and the Valentines thing was hard. I think she was trying to be friendly to show "no hard feelings" and that she still cared, even if she had not been showing it. It was not what I expected.
Where you starting to feel you where losing her at this point or where you still OK with everything? Why was it not a good time for you if I may ask?

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:25 pm

Hotwifeok wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

Where you starting to feel you where losing her at this point or where you still OK with everything? Why was it not a good time for you if I may ask?

No, it was not a good time. Occasional sexual arousal made me forget, but overall it was not good.