The Grand Slam {Part 3}

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Mr_Butterfly
Trainable

The Grand Slam {Part 3}

Unread post by Mr_Butterfly » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:13 am

This story is true, every word and detail as I perceived it during the events described.
Story codes MMF, Wife, Voyeurism
Copyright 2007© Mr. Butterfly

With Mrs. Butterfly having been fucked twice within the past week we wanted to expand the possibilities a bit. Bob had been slated for Saturday and he has always said he is open to any type of photography that we want to do. I do believe he was set back a little when he walked into a hotel room that looked more like a photography studio with umbrella reflectors and bright lights, but then... well he did say it was OK. But I am getting ahead of the story.

We started it all off with a photo shoot, just Mrs. B. and me This time I brought along my video camera, since I wanted to capture some of the action on film. I have a nylon fetish, so Mrs. B indulges me with this routine she does. It goes something like this.

We get her just a little tipsy, so that she gets this sort of dreamy smile on her face. She lets clasp the dainty garter belt around her small waist and adjust the straps to proper length. We'll kiss and pet a little first to let her get just a little hot and then she slowly crawls to the center of the bed and lying flat on her back spreads her legs facing my direction so that I have a perfectly clear view of her laser trimmed pussy. Her toes stay submissively pointed and this combined with her size six shoe size really emphasizes the small perfection of her feet.

She reaches for the first nylon stocking that has been laid out for her on the bed and playfully draws it across her fully erect nipples. She will do this for an excruciatingly long time; know that I am intensely aroused. Finally, after preparing the stocking, she slowly draws the stocking down her extended leg. Then, remaining flat on her back she carefully attached first one then the other garter. That beautiful nylon clad leg is then slowly lowered in my direction and she spreads once more, placing a dainty finger on her moist slit. She teases and squirms, fingering her pussy and pinching her nipples. Then once again goes through the slow tease/play with the second stocking as I capture the scene from various angles on film. She loves the effect it has on me, the noticeable bulge in my pants. As she begins to draw the stocking down her leg there is a knock at the door.

She dashed into the bathroom, wishing to present herself as he requested. I was left to meet Bob at the door with a raging hard-on and a camera. Bob is an older gent, but he more than makes up for that with his masculine virility and his long thick cock. We chatted for a moment before B appeared wearing her tight jeans and a spaghetti string tank top. I watched his hands close tightly around my wife's ass as they embraced into a passionate kiss.

Mrs. Butterfly is only 5’2”, a small woman by any measure. She enjoys being man handled by big men, and easily slips into the helpless female role. By man handled, I mean controlled in a strong but gentle way. I can tell by her reaction that she enjoys this type of foreplay immensely.

He turned her and began kissing her neck as he filled his hands with her breasts and began kneading them. She leans back into him and just seemed to sort of melt. A large hand slipped down the front of her jeans and now it was she with the bulge in the pants. She squirmed as he gripped her pussy. I could not tell if he was fingering her, but by the way, she was moving, there was no doubt she liked what he was doing. Her hand reached back and I saw her quiver as her fingers closed around the thick bulge in Bob’s trousers. She knew what was coming. She knew that soon that dick would be inside her. Suddenly the smile ran away from her face and a serious expression replaced it. She watches his hand unzip her jeans with that "deer in the headlights" look. The jeans, the tank top, the panties all came off in slow deliberate motions. My wife looked over at me with that glazed expression, while she let him undress her.

I got undressed myself, while I watched Mrs. B unbuckle his belt, unzip his trousers and let his cock spring free. I snapped a few pictures as she mouthed it. It took her a while before even trying to get the head in her mouth, but she did eventually start sucking. Bob finished undressing while my wife sucked his cock. Then he moved her to the bed and planted his face between her legs. The film was rolling and I watched through the camera viewer as my petite wife squirmed and buckled with the tongue in her pussy. Bob wrapped his arms around her thighs and held her in a tight grip until she came all over his face. His tongue persisted through her orgasm, but her faint little words of “stop” fell on ears covered in thigh. Finally, they each relaxed.

In their brief interlude, I got some suggestions in for film segments and Bob was happy to oblige. I already had B’s permission. They got into a sixty-nine with him on top and I got some good footage from various angles. When I got toward B’s head, she was working over Bob’s thick shaft. She mouthed its length and popped the head in and out of her mouth. She noticed me there and looked right into the camera. She got this half smile on her face, and wrapped her lips around that head and started slowly jacking him with her hand. Her eyes slowly closed and she drifted away ignoring the camera to enjoy the cock.

The next scene we shot was penetration. B was on her back squirming wildly; eager to get the huge dick in her as Bob hovered calmly above. She bumped the head of his cock several times with her wet pussy lips apparently frustrated. Bob held her down as his rigid shaft found its mark. Her squirming continued until suddenly the head just popped in. B then relaxed into the bed as Bob’s entire length eased slowly into her.

I let them fuck for a while, capturing what I could on film, them wrapped the filming session. I turned out the studio lights, and crawled into bed with them. After all, B does enjoy having two men at once. Bob and I took turns at each end, then I moved off and just let them play. B got pounded and loved every minute of it. I just don’t know how he keeps it up for as long as he goes, but one thing’s for sure, Mrs. B isn’t complaining. Three studs in one week, and I think she’s ready for a break. But as I write we are both looking forward to next time.

Post Script: Mrs. Butterfly is back on the forum. She isn't savvy with forums, so she keeps a low profile. If you enjoyed the stories, of course I would like to know, but you are always welcome to let her know too through a PM.
Mr Butterfly
Livin the Dream

shawn408
Virgin

Re: The Grand Slam {Part 3}

Unread post by shawn408 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:23 am

Thanks for the post, I really enjoyed reading that a lot. She's clearly a very sensual woman. I hope you both continue to have lots of fun adventures!
SWM in Northern CA, 40, loves to meet and please hotwives! Say hi sometime!

Dager
Virgin

Unread post by Dager » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:37 am

Really impressive story. You and Mrs B are having lots of fun. Please keep usup to date on your adventures. :)

adgjl100
Prepubescent

Unread post by adgjl100 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:22 am

Mrs. B you take my breath away. There’s more to being sexy and sensual than just getting naked and you a master.
You’re without a doubt the goddess of desire. I read here everyday but rarely post but I just had to comment on such an erotic adventure.

Mr. B what a find…
:up:

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:59 pm

All I can say is wow.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

Mr_Butterfly
Trainable

Unread post by Mr_Butterfly » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:13 pm

Well thanks. I have to laugh at the irony, it's been one year and one day since the original posting of this story. :lol:

She had to break it off with Bob because she ... um... couldn't get used to the um, taste. Actually, one of the hottest movies I ever captured of the Beautiful Mrs B was in this meeting. She's underneath in a 69 and getting that big cock stuffed into her mouth, or trying to ;) and looking right at the camera.
Mr Butterfly
Livin the Dream

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:02 pm

Mr_Butterfly wrote:Well thanks. I have to laugh at the irony, it's been one year and one day since the original posting of this story.
That actually threw me for a minute. I knew I hadn't read that story recently, yet it said June 17. Then I noticed "2007". Then I wondered again if there was something screwy with the date in the site software! Glad you cleared this up as "all dates are correct and Roadrunner is NOT going crazy!"

Well, not going crazy for that PARTICULAR reason anyway!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!