Ballroom Tits (really long)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
sands
Prepubescent

Ballroom Tits (really long)

Unread post by sands » Sat May 14, 2016 12:59 pm

This is a true tale of an adventure my beautiful wife Mary and I not too long ago. Before we go on let’s give you a brief bio to give you an idea who we are. Mary is a blonde BBW with enormous tits. Tits she likes to show off, and I like to watch her do it. Guess you can say I like to watch her do more than just show off. I love watching her fuck other guys. She seems to enjoy it and it is something that you have to experience to know how much of a turn on it is. We have been married for more than ten years and have been “playing” since long before we were married. That and the fact that she is a world class cock sucker were some of the reasons I married her. Me a typical 40 something guy with an adequate cock. (7.5 hard).
So it was Mardi Gras time and we have a annual ball we like to attend in RI. We usually get a motel room and spend the night. We have had many good times in those places. Mardi gras balls are reasons to get drunk and have fun, and this year being no different, we booked a room a one of the nicer hotels. About a week or maybe two earlier I told a friend named Carl about the ball. I told him it was a great place to pick up women. Even your humble author has been hit on by various girls at this event. Didn’t think he had any intentions on showing up. But figured if he did he would pick up some horny slut and we could have a 4 some party. Maybe even get to stick my dick into some new pussy. But anyway back to the story.
So Mary and I get our room and have a few drinks and get ready for the ball. She always dresses the part of a conservative mom in black dress that ends at her knee. She never likes to dress slutty when there are that many hot women dressed like sluts. Guess she just likes to be different. But still in her 4 inch pumps she has sexy gams . I am dressed in shorts and a tank top with some loud Hawaiian shirt. We fit right in with this crowd. Being responsible adults we take a taxi to the venue, Get there and dance for about an hour or so. Suddenly I am broken out of my dance trance by Carl asking to cut in on my wife. Both my wife and I are surprised to see Carl. I leave her to him as she gives me a not too sure kind of pissed off look. I take to the bar for some liquid refreshment. Get a beer and head up to the balcony to watch the crowds dancing, see the wife with Carl. Can tell he is not much of a traditional Cajun dancer. But the wife showed him the reverse cuddle. And he is using it to feel her boobs up. Think I watched them for at least 15 minutes or so before heading back downstairs to claim my wife back. I get her and we all head off to the bar. Carl told us after my description of the place he had to see it for himself. Wife still thinks I set the whole thing up…but really I didn’t know. Anyway we went our separate ways and we saw Carl a few times dancing with different women. Told the wife how much fun Carl looked like he was having and she surprised me by saying “why don’t you go find someone to dance with.” Of course that means she wanted to find someone else to dance with. I went out to find the prettiest wallflower that would dance with me. I ended up dancing with a very pretty 20 something for 2 songs. God I love the reverse cuddle. My cock got rock hard pressing into her butt cheeks. Probably creeped her out…I would have danced with her all night…but was happy for the 2 songs I got. So it was off to the balcony to watch the crowd dance again. Saw Carl dancing with a smoking hot blonde. Found the wife doing her best wallflower, I knew it wouldn’t be long before she was dancing with somebody. Sure enough a tall black guy was dancing with her. It is a rush watching your wife on the dance floor with a big black buck. I watched them dance for a good long time…at least three songs, and then I watched as they went to the bar. This was way more than just a dance. Long time fantasy of mine is to watch wife with a BBC. From the balcony I watched them at the bar. Could this be the night? I sadly watched them part. Then I watched as Carl danced with her for a long time. I went back and claimed her from Carl. She was quizzing me about my whereabouts for the past hour. Told her about the hot girl I danced with…she didn’t believe me. C’est la vie. I asked her about the black guy. Turns out it was one of her co-workers. Oh well…she knows of my BBC fantasy. The bands started to wind down and we called our friendly taxi driver to pick us up and take us home. Carl shows up with this anorexic redhead dog with way too much makeup. She was dressed in a short black skirt showing off lots of long thin legs. Not much in the tit department but hot because she was so thin. Her face was just well ugly. We talk for a while. I am thinking how much I would like to fuck her up her ass as she sucks off Carl. I tell Carl how to get to the hotel and our room number. We climb into our taxi and head back to the hotel. On the way back I tell her that I hope Carl and the redhead show up at our hotel. She is not too keen on that proposition.
Back at the hotel I tell her chances are they won’t show up. I go as far as telling her I will just invite them up for a drink. She is okay with that. I start telling her how I was watching her dance with Carl. How he was kind of molesting her on the dance floor. Then how when her co worker started dancing with her my cock was going to explode. She told me she knew I was watching that is why she coaxed him back to the bar. Just to get me going. She didn’t know I could see her at the bar though. I take out a few toys that I brought for our night pleasure. The 9 inch black life like dildo being the toy of choice. She sucks on it while I snap a couple of pictures with my camera. This thing is much bigger than my cock. It has to be 2.5 inches wide. So Mary is giving me a rare masturbation performance. She starts to fuck herself with the dildo and I am happily snapping (pictures) away. When there is a knock at the door. I put the camera down and go to the door. Look out the peephole to see Carl. Carl alone. Opening the door I let him in. I ask him where the redhead went. He breaks into this story how she was all game to play. She even wanted to play with Mary. They drove to the hotel and on the way Carl happened to reach under her skirt to find she was actually a he. So he kicks her out of the car and tell her (him)to screw. I say too bad it would have made some great pictures pointing to the camera on the dresser. Guess Carl doesn’t have as broad of mind as me. Then I remember what Mary and I were doing before Carl interrupted us . Mary crawled under the covers as soon as the knock came on the door. Girls natural self defense kicking in.Her legs closed tight. But I notice she is squirming a bit.
I quickly realize my wife has continued her masturbation even with Carl here. She is trying to do it and not be noticed. I just sit back and see where it goes. Carl is oblivious as he goes on and on about how shocked he was to find out he was with a guy. Me doth think he protest too much. His dick probably smells of shit. I just continue to let him go on while I try not to stare at my wife. I don’t want to disturb her moment. Carl just stops talking and isn’t looking at me anymore. He is just staring at Mary. Her head is cocked back her eyes are closed. She is oblivious to Carl and myself in her own orgasmic world. Figure it is a good time to pull the bedcovers to see what’s going on under there. Mary has got ¾ of the black dildo shoved up her pussy with the base at a weird angle so the more she pushes her weight down the further the dildo goes in her pussy. Meanwhile her fingers are doing circles on her clit. The cool breeze makes her open her eyes to see us staring back in astonishment. Serious …there was a long silence while Carl and I gawked at the beauty of her raw orgasm. Her juices were dripping down the shaft. The room had 2 beds…standard hotel room setup. I took my camera and plopped down on the unused bed while Carl got on the bed with my wife. He went right for her dildo stuffed pussy. He took the dildo out. Flicked his tongue around her pussy for a few seconds before putting the dildo back in. Only this time straight on and with a little more force. He buried it in her pussy while she cried out. After three or four more buried to the balls thrusts he took it all the way out and then slammed it all the way to the base. Wife came like I have never seen her before. Her legs started shaking while she was tearing at the sheets with her hands. All the while grunting and screaming like some wounded animal. He did it to her until she was begging him to stop. Then he knelt on the bed and took his cock which was already hard out of his pants and rammed it into my wifes mouth. I watched while laying on the other bed and noticed whenever Carl would bury his cock in my wifes throat she would quiver. I had to investigate this some more. So I got up and started play with her pussy. And sure enough whenever she would deep throat carl her pussy would clinch around my fingers. Deep throating actually makes my wife cum. Learn something new everyday.
(Upon further investigation it takes heavy vaginal stimulation to cause spasms when deep throating)
I stuck my dick inside her loose pussy and forced her head onto Carls dick until she gagged and I felt her squeezing my cock. Good to know after so many years I can make her cum even if Carl is DEEPLY involved in it. Of course I never last too long in these situations unlike Carl who has no problems taking over for me. I get to sit back and watch Carl use her. The guy can truly fuck. I will be honest and say I have never been able to fuck her like Carl has and can. I watch as Carl fucks her first doggie style. He is standing on the floor between the beds fucking her from behind. She is moaning his name over and over…in a oh Carl Carl oh Carl fashion. Is music to the cuckold ears. It is really hot listening to your wife moan another guys name while she is being fucked. I am watching his balls twitch and realize he has no condom on. Oh well..we usually have him wear one. I have really never been this close to my wifes pussy while she is being fucked before. He takes his cock out and starts to press it into her unwilling ass. She is saying No not my ass. He takes a few more strokes and he is got half his cock buried in her ass. She is totally not into anal, so this was new. She finally shuts him down by flipping over and telling him to fuck her. Watching Mary missionary is always fun. Her tits sway in such a way it is hard to describe. Every so often Carl will suck on one. Her nipples are always enlarged when she is being fucked. I get up and give her tit closest to me a suck while Carl sucks on the other while he buries his cock inside Mary. I get her tits as wet as I can because I want to watch Carl breast fuck my wife. I make sure they are really wet especially between the tits. When they are sufficiently wet I tell Carl to tit fuck her. He happily goes at it. He is almost long enough to reach her mouth easily…but with her giant tits he easily can get to her mouth with a squeeze. Mary even takes her nipples into her mouth a few times for Carls visual entertainment. Things I like to see are dicks hammering my wifes face and tits. Is just something hot when another man is beating your wife with his cock like it is a weapon.
Carl manages not to blow his load in my wifes face and mounts her missionary again. I climb onto the other bed and watch as Carl makes my wife cum. They are really beautiful to watch. He ends up with her on her hands and knees facing me. She is looking straight at me and saying,,,he is fucking my ass. That is definitely arousing to me. I jump off the bed and stick my cock in her mouth. I can see he is really fucking her ass. He has his cock balls deep in her ass. He even tells me her ass squeezes his cock when I gag her. I have never fucked her ass. She has always screamed her way out of it. But here she is taking Carl balls deep in her ass. Too much for me I explode in her mouth. I need to take a break…sucks being a butt head sometimes. SO figure it would be a good time for me to go have a cigarette. I left them with his dick in her ass and her mouth full of my cum. Actually had 2 so was gone for maybe 20 minutes. While walking back to the room there was another couple walking down the same hallway a little behind me. It was pretty late granted…probably like 1:20. As you approached the door to my room you could here my wife moaning really loud. It was obvious what she was doing. I unlock the door and make eye contact with the girl of the couple as I walk into the room. Could tell the girl was envious. So I get back into the room the wife is grinding herself onto the big black dildo while Carl is fucking her ass. She was cumming like a mad woman. Like she was possessed by some demon. She was saying crap that was unintelligible. She needs my dick in her mouth . I gag her and Carl cums in her ass. I lay down on my bed and watch them. She has cum leaking out of her ass. She gets up off the bed and cuddles up next to me in her submissive little girl role. It is like she feels guilty or something. It makes me desire her more. She should know that. While she is cuddling with me she does have pity and play with my hard dick. I push her head down towards my dick and she sucks it. She then lies back and spreads her legs. Without a word I put my cock inside her. I fuck her for a while and then I flip her over to fuck her doggie. While I am fucking her gobs of cum are leaking out of her ass. This drives me over the edge and I cum in her pussy. I collapse spent on the bed with Mary’s head on my chest. I must have dozed off for a few minutes. But am awoken by what feels like Mary pushing me. It is Carl entering Mary’s pussy from behind. I just doze off again. I wake up at 4 and Mary and Carl are fucking on the other bed. I fell back asleep to Mary saying fuck me fuck me fuck me. I wake up at 6 she is asleep with Carl holding his cock with both her hands like she is going to wake up and suck it. Go back to sleep wake up at 8 they are gone. They left a note saying they went for breakfast. At least they didn’t leave me in RI. That could be a death sentence. I mozie on down to the breakfast nook to find them chatting away eating breakfast. At the next table was the couple I saw in the hallway last night. I made sure to walk right up to the wife and give her a kiss. I know the girl ½ of the couple knew what was going on.
Carl left after breakfast. When I got back to the room with Mary after making her chuckle with the other couple story I apologized about falling asleep last night. Used the too much beer and sex excuse. She asked me what I remember and I told her for the most part up to the part I fell asleep. She said Carl fucked her after I fell asleep. She said just once and then she fell asleep with me. Woke up at 8 and Carl was in the shower. So they went to breakfast. She is totally lying. I know they fucked until at least 4. At 6 she was asleep with him holding his dick. Have held the secret this long(4 months)..suppose I should just bury it.