Sheila

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
JRE
Trainable

Re: Sheila

Unread post by JRE » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:37 pm

Part Eight

In this crazy week of ”firsts”, instead of reaping emotional pleasure and sexual gratification exclusively, I instead experienced a first that had to be endured…sitting in my office trying to concentrate on work with the knowledge that in a few hours my wife was going to climb into another man’s bed and engage in the ultimate intimacy. She was going to do it deliberately, eagerly, and with not only my blessings, but with my full encouragement. Those were the realities my mind struggled with as the day dragged on.

Mercifully, the work day finally ended and I rushed home to my despoiled wife. She greeted me at the door with a hot kiss and a sensual proclamation of love. I didn’t mention seeing Toby that morning at the café as I didn’t want her to think I was being overly nosy. Yes I was curious, but I was more intent on putting to rest any nagging doubts I might have about the man that had seduced her. Thankfully, the short time I had to observe and hear him, dispelled any reservations I had.

The silk robe she wore did little to conceal the un-tethered swaying of her breasts and the swirling flash of a tanned thigh when she walked across the room. A woman’s nude body can be tastefully draped by sheer fabric, but when she moves, the nakedness beneath is advertised as clearly as if she wore nothing at all. Unlike a man’s body, a woman’s is designed to move in ways to arouse men, and hers was doing a wonderful job. Almost as if it was teasing me…advertising that it would soon be in the embrace of another man. I was tempted to take her right there on the sofa as I had done the night of her indiscretion, but I didn’t want to in any way diminish the sexual anticipation that had been building all week.

Sheila had prepared a light dinner so as not to overindulge before the night’s activities. Not much was said during the meal, as we instead sat there as our individual thoughts ran helter-skelter, and concentration on inconsequential topics proved impossible.

“I told Millie that I was going to drive myself tonight because I had to leave right after the class ends.”

“Does she know about you and Toby?”

“No, but yesterday she asked what happened to me that night.”

“What did you tell her?”

“I said an old friend I hadn’t seen in a long time drove by as I was waiting outside the bar, and that we went somewhere to visit.”

“Do you think she believed you?”

“Probably not. We’ve discussed Toby’s sexiness in the past, so if she noticed that he left at the same time, I’m sure she suspects something happened. She really likes him too and would probably go out with him if he asked. I’ve been thinking I should tell her. We’ve always been honest with each other and I know she’d never tell anyone.”

“I wouldn’t say anything to her until we see where this goes.”

Sheila nodded her agreement and began to gather up the dinner dishes. I helped her load the dish washer and tidy up the kitchen. As she bent to sponge crumbs from the table, her robe opened slightly. It was something I might well have ignored a few days ago, but it was highly erotic now as I watched her breasts sway gently as she wiped, knowing that Toby would soon be massaging and sucking on them…and that she would enjoy it…as would I.

She looked up at me with an innocent smile and snugged the sash. I was certain she still didn’t understand that I was primed to enjoy the evening as much as she was.

“I need to take a shower and get dressed. Are you sure you’re still okay with everything?”

“Of course…and remember, I want to help you get ready.”

She smiled coyly, winked and beckoned with a crooked finger, then headed for the master suite while I followed.

She removed her robe and turned on the shower, testing and adjusting the temperature before stepping in. The upcoming event must have put her in an exhibitionist mood, so I sat in her dressing table chair and enjoyed the view. She took a long time scrubbing and shampooing. Through the blurriness of the foggy shower door, she moved lithely…almost cat-like as her hands slowly caressed her body with the nylon luffa. I could practically sense the craving she was experiencing.

In everything she did since her night with Toby, she looked and acted like a different woman. There was no doubt that that she was highly stimulated by thoughts of the pending activity. She carefully shaved her legs and underarms, but left the short stubble of pubic hair as I had requested. Shaving it for her would be my contribution and a physical indication of my permissions. When she turned off the water, I grabbed a towel to dry her back, and then helped her into a heavy terry bathrobe. While she fluffed her hair with the towel, I gathered shaving cream, a razor, and a wash cloth, then filled a bowl with hot water and placed everything on the night stand.

She looked slightly self-conscious as she reclined on the bed and opened the robe. This was going to be another first for us. I parted her legs, applied the steamy hot cloth over her pussy and left it there for a minute. Then I spread a thick coat of heated shaving cream everywhere that needed shaving. As I massaged the warm foam across her pussy, she shivered and closed her eyes.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:09 am

ufffffffffffffffffffffff soooo hot ;)

....and always you left us soooooo hungry for more ;) ;)

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:56 am

Intermission...........

Sorry, but real life requires my attention, so it will be a few days before I can finish the story. I'll try to slip in one more chapter tomorrow, but I can't promise anything. I'm glad a few folks like it so far, and thanks for the comments.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:42 am

No problem and thanks for the message, we will be here waiting for your next chapters ;)

BuzzCzar

Unread post by BuzzCzar » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:25 pm

JRE wrote:Intermission...........

Sorry, but real life requires my attention, so it will be a few days before I can finish the story. I'll try to slip in one more chapter tomorrow, but I can't promise anything. I'm glad a few folks like it so far, and thanks for the comments.
Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to the continuation.

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:06 pm

Part Nine

It was difficult to control the intense desire to fuck instead of shave her, but I managed…as did she. As we became more comfortable with the process, she relaxed and even seemed to celebrate the different form of intimacy. I wielded the razor carefully and fifteen minutes later she was smooth and hairless.

As I was gathering up the barbering tools, I asked what had possessed her to change the way she had kept everything trimmed for so long.

“Toby said that he liked the way I had it trimmed, and I made a joke that maybe I should shave everything. He said that would be really hot, but didn’t say any more. It turned me on to think about doing something sexy for him.”

“So before even knowing that I was going to agree with your desire to see him again, you were preparing for it!”

Her face flushed and she stammered. I’m sure she felt trapped and perhaps feared that I’d changed my mind about giving her the freedom to see him again. That was the furthest thing on my mind!

“That wasn’t it…really…I just decided to try it. I didn’t have any idea that I’d have a chance to show him what I did!”

When I started laughing she relaxed and joined in.

“My God, Ron, this is all so new to me…I don’t know what to even say or do anymore!”

I wiped away any remaining foam with the wet cloth and then dried her with a towel, making sure I cleaned her in the right places. She gingerly touched the results of my handiwork, and then searched all over for any remaining stubble. She grinned her approval.

“Smooth enough for you?”

“Much better than I could do. Thank you sweetheart.”

Do you think Toby will approve of my handiwork?”

“I think so, but the question is do you approve of me doing something as intimate as shaving my pussy just for him?”

“Not a problem. If you feel like doing something special for him, I’m okay with it. It’s what you want that turns me on.”

I bent down and gently kissed her freshly shaved pussy and swirled my tongue across her clit. She uttered a soft cry, grabbed the back of my head and held it tightly while she thrust against my exploring tongue. The fresh, musky smell and taste was tantalizing and I didn’t want to stop, but knew I had to.

“Oh my God, Ron, don’t tease me. All I can think about is having a hard cock in me!”

“You’ll have to wait for Toby to take care of that. He’ll want you to be fresh and horny.”

“It seems so strange that you don’t mind me doing this. You really want him to fuck me, don’t you?”

She was breathing deeply and rapidly. She was already hot. Her hand sought the new smoothness between her legs.

“Yes, it’s a turn on for me, especially when we both want it.”

“What if I never want to stop fucking him?”

“I hope that happens... for as long as you want.”

I had never known her to orgasm without quite a bit of stimulation, but she had barely begun to rub herself before she tensed and stifled a moan. She rolled her eyes and smiled.

“Oh, shit! Wow! I really needed that!”

She blew away the wisp of hair that had settled across her damp forehead, and lay there catching her breath.

“Now that you got that out of the way, maybe you won’t want to go with Toby.”

She jumped up with a laugh and kissed me passionately.

“Not a chance. I’ve been thinking of his pretty cock all week, and I really, really do want some more of it, so this was just a warm-up!”

She placed her hand on the front of my pants and rubbed me through the material. It had been half-hard all through the barbering, but her touch bought it to full attention. She pushed her naked body against me and whispered in my ear.

“Dear husband, your horny wife is going to spend the night fucking a sexy, young man with lots of muscles and a really pretty, really big cock, and then she’s going to come home and tell you all about it. But, right now you owe me a massage.”

True to my word, before she dressed I gave my overheated wife my best imitation of a real massage using her favorite body lotion. She purred softly as my hands kneaded muscle and brushed sensual trigger spots. I wanted so badly to feel my cock touch her shaved smoothness, but not before Toby had his turn with her. Tonight would be his chance to first feel what it was like to fuck her hairless cunt. By the time it was my turn, the tender object of my careful razoring would have been mercilessly used and bruised by another man, and repeatedly filled with his sperm. I wonder which of us was the most excited?

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:23 am

Part 10
While my wife did her hair and applied makeup, I retrieved a shopping bag that I had earlier placed in my closet. Since I had expressed the desire to help her prepare for her date, I wanted to surprise her with a new outfit. She usually wore jeans and a forgettable shirt, but I decided to buy her a nice skirt and a couple of tops that displayed a little more cleavage than usual. Either would be perfectly appropriate for a public place, but the skirt would make things far more accessible for exploring hands than tight jeans.

I laid the clothes on the bed and rejoined her to watch her finish primping. It was mesmerizing to see the intenseness with which she sought perfection in every detail. Finally she turned to me and smiled. Maybe it was my imagination, but something about the way she had applied her makeup made her look eager…inviting…easy. Maybe it was the new, brighter shade of lip gloss that broadcast a clear solicitation to be kissed. I liked the look…very much.

“Do you think that’s good enough?”

“Perfect! You look good enough to eat.”

“With any luck!”

She laughed and colored momentarily. I loved the light-hearted way she was treating the occasion. The transformation from timidity to open expression of her sexual desires had made sharing my fantasy so much easier.

She got up from the dressing table and shed the robe as she headed toward her closet. Her naked body had never looked better. The week of sun bathing had given her entire body an even color, and my lotion massage had left her skin soft and glowing.

“I bought you some new clothes for your special occasion. They’re on the bed.”

She turned with a wondering look, walked over to the bed, picked up the skirt, held it against her hips and turned to see herself in the mirror.

“Oh Ron, I love it! I was thinking about getting an outfit like this! What made you decide to buy this? I almost never wear a skirt.”

“I thought it would be fun for you to wear something that gave Toby easy access.”

“Shame on you! I think you’re getting hornier than I am!”

She laughed along with me.

“First try on the top with the built-in bra.”

Sheila picked up the top and slipped it over her head. She adjusted her breasts in the supporting band and turned to check her image in the mirror.

“I think it’s too obvious that I’m not wearing a bra.”

“And what’s wrong with not wearing a bra?”

She did some further adjustment and pulled up the neckline slightly. It was entertaining seeing her nude from the waist down and fussing with a top design that was foreign to her. She turned to check her reflection from various angles.

It’s too much for a woman my age, isn’t it? I can see my nipples already, and if I get really turned on they’ll stick right out.”

“Ah, that’s the plan! You’re a sexy woman and should be proud of what you have. You’re going to be in a dimly lighted bar on a Friday night, not a social luncheon at noon, so I’m sure other women in the class will dress sexy too.”

“A few of them do, but they’re younger…at least a couple of them are.”

After checking her reflection for a moment, she pulled the top down an inch, then paused and stifled a giggle.

“Everyone will think I’m an old cougar on the prowl!”

When she turned to give me a good view, the result of lowering the neck line was the perfect touch to invite appreciating looks from men and venomous sneers from dowdy women. The cougar comment …minus the “old”…was indeed appropriate.

“Try the skirt with it.”

She opened her underwear drawer and rummaged until she found a pair of aqua colored briefs. The color coordinated with the pattern in the top. She held them up for my opinion, but I shook my head. She tried again, and this time came up with a black lacy thing that didn’t seem right either. Too fancy for the innocent country girl look. A third try produced a red thong, but I shook my head again.

“Just try the skirt without panties.”

“You really have become a nasty old man, haven’t you? I have to wear something underneath! If I twirled and the skirt went too high, or if I fell, I’d die of embarrassment with my bare butt on display!”

She grabbed a simple, white pair of low-riding silk panties that covered enough to assure propriety. She slipped them on, and though I was slightly disappointed, she was probably right. At least the camel-toe visible in the clingy silk would be a nice treat for Toby to see before he removed them. When she donned the knee-length skirt, she looked perfect. Very feminine, but she wouldn’t shock anyone if she arrived at a garden club meeting dressed that way. And though it didn’t take a lot of imagination to realize she was braless, it too was acceptable for the public…at least in the evening.

She stood back and struck a pose that invited comment, then twirled so that the skirt rose just enough for a teasing glimpse of the stark white panties against her tanned thighs.

“Perfect! Tasteful but inviting at the same time. Toby will love it, though I’m sure he’ll be more interested in what’s underneath the clothes!”

She rushed over to me, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with surprising sensuousness. The feel of her barely restrained breasts against my chest again made me want to throw her on the bed and claim her one more time before she ran off to fuck her lover.

“God, I love you! I’m still in shock over you agreeing to let me see Toby again, but knowing you actually want it to happen makes it so much more exciting!”

She again went to the mirror and checked herself from all angles. She smiled widely and it was obvious she was pleased with her new outfit, as was I, and since it was all for him, I was sure Toby would also approve.

I added a final touch when I gave her the last thing I had purchased for her…a twenty dollar gold piece on a gold chain. I had choked at the price tag, but it would do a marvelous job of drawing attention to her cleavage. I fastened the clasp and kissed her behind her ear where she had sprayed a faint mist of Eternity. My wife was ready for her evening of debauchery. She turned and gave me a soft thank you kiss. We exchanged words of love and then I sent her on her way to enjoy Toby’s cock.

She looked extraordinarily beautiful and just a touch tarty as she drove off with a smile and wave. I wondered how she would look when she got home in the middle of the night, tired and sore with a pussy full of the younger man’s sperm.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:46 pm

Amazing writing!!!!!! Thanks :)

R_and_B
Trainable

Unread post by R_and_B » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:22 am

Great story - but the prep scenes - were just awesome. Rather 'Hard' to read, in fact.

candaules_candaules
Prepubescent

Unread post by candaules_candaules » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:46 am

Great story and writing. I can't wait to read more.

"I continued to thrust as I wondered if Toby had a vasectomy as I had. Sheila said he had come in her twice and she wasn’t using birth control. That thought was the trigger that made me release my harmless sperm to mingle with what was left of Toby’s possibly live seed. This time I know the groan of pleasure was mine as I felt the fluid spurt powerfully."

I to have had a vasectomy and think of my wife finding her own Toby. I always get off thinking about a man who hasn't had a vasectomy giving my wife pleasure and cumming inside her. This is very erotic and arousing for me.

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:34 am

Part 11

Not long after Sheila left, I received a call from her. She was at the Blue Boot waiting for the class to begin and drinking club soda instead of the beer that had influenced her decisions in the preceding week’s activities. Toby had called her to say that he decided to skip the class. He had already told a friend from the class that he was ill and wouldn’t be there. He wasn’t really ill, but thought it better to not show up at all than to leave the bar at the same time Sheila did.

While they were on a short break, she called me again to tell me she was going to leave a little earlier than planned so she could spend more time with Toby. Millie had commented about Toby being gone and Sheila dressed so sexy. I was sure it made Millie very suspicious after the events of the previous week. Sheila decided that she would tell Millie the whole story if the date with Toby went well and looked as if it would continue. She ended our conversation by saying she was very horny and wasn’t sure she could wait much longer to leave.

The last of the sun was a fading ribbon of orange on the horizon as the time neared for my wife to leave the bar and meet her lover. As the reality of the moment approached, butterflies invaded my stomach, and surges of emotion that alternated between worry and impatience took over my head. What I didn’t experience was jealousy, which seemed odd. I did momentarily question the wisdom of the path we were choosing, but then I recalled the indescribable feeling of pleasure the week before when Sheila told me she had fucked another man. This time I was in the communications loop before it happened, and perhaps that was the reason for the emotions I hadn’t experienced earlier.

I had told Sheila to let me know when she got to Toby’s apartment and twenty minutes later my cell phone chimed the arrival of a text.

“I’m here! Sober, nervous, and horny!!!! Have I told U how much I love U? I’ll text or call when I get a chance. Don’t worry. ILY!!”

And so it began. First the anxiety of waiting and wondering, followed by the satisfying. These things I had expected, but what I had not expected was the degree of emotional conflict. It was bitter-sweet to say the least, yet it was what my fantasy craved.

At the end of an hour, my thoughts were better organized and a calm acceptance had taken over. I was sure that by this time they had finished any preliminary niceties and were in bed. By the end of the second hour, I had visualized every conceivable position they could have tried and every limit they might have tested. I wondered if her being sober changed anything, or if it made her rue what was happening.

By the end of the third hour, I was anxious for her to call, and I almost sent her a text to check if anything had gone wrong. Instead I forced myself to trust her to do what she had promised, and before long the waiting ended with a text.

“OMG,!!! Having wonderful time, wish you were here. Exhausted! Toby fixing drinks. Will be late. Luv U.”

The wondering was over. Without being explicit, Sheila told me she had fucked him again, that she had enjoyed it, and that they weren’t done. My butterflies were on hold, and now that I knew it had happened, my niggling concerns were replaced by a very hard cock and a desire for her to hurry home with the details, but it wasn’t going to happen soon. After refreshments, they would do it again.

It was well past midnight one week after her adulterous audition and once again I was waiting for my wife to return home, but now it was after having evolved from cheat to hotwife. The last time I had only suspected she was with a man, but this time I not only knew she was, but I knew what they were doing. It had taken a while to come to terms with my thoughts, but my fears had been replaced by acceptance and trust. This time we got to share the excitement and the pleasure. This time I was in bed with a mind full of erotic images instead of pacing the floor with concern. By the time I heard the garage door go up and her car drive in, I had been stroking my half-hard cock for literally hours, but always stopping just short of ejaculating, Hearing Sheila arrive intensified my hard-on.

A dim glow through the window from the security light in the yard was the only illumination when she walked in, but it was enough for me to see that she was again disheveled and her makeup nearly gone. The difference was that this time she was sober and smiling with a dreamy look in her eye. This time, besides looking well-fucked, she looked happy.

“Are you awake?”

“Are you kidding? There’s no way I could have slept!”

She laughed softly as she placed her purse in a chair. She opened it and pulled out a wad of white silk. The panties she had so carefully selected. She tossed them to me.

“You wanted to hear all about it, well, that was the start. I took them off in the parking lot before I left the bar. I was on my way to Toby’s apartment and I was certain wouldn’t need them there. As I drove, I had my skirt hiked up and I fingered myself all the way to his place. By the time I got there, I was so wet and really wanting him. Do you want to hear more?”

The tease! She knew perfectly well that it was now time to make my evening complete.

She sauntered sexily over to the bed and stopped next to me.

“Why don’t you check under my new skirt to see if you can find anything interesting?”

I did. As I slid my hand up her warm, soft thigh I visualized Toby doing the same thing, but when I reached her pussy, it felt different than usual…and it wasn’t just the smooth mound that I was still not accustomed to. It felt used again and it wasn’t my imagination. It had been used. She parted her legs and I slid a finger inside. It was a different kind of wetness. Unlike the pure silkiness when she was aroused, there was a thick stickiness from something else. I knew what it was and all I could think about was how badly I wanted to put my cock in there!

“It feels like you’ve been fucked”

She giggled.

“I have, silly boy! I told you I was going to fuck a young man with a big cock tonight and that’s what I’ve been doing…all night…and it was fantastic!”

“Well, don’t keep me in suspense! Tell me all about it.”

She leaned down and kissed me wetly. As was the case a week earlier, she smelled of aftershave and tasted of sex, and I told her so.

She ran her tongue over her lips.

“Mmmm, I can still taste it too. He has a nice tasting cock, doesn’t he?”

She laughed and reached below the sheet to find my erection. I had been stroking it, but turned the job over to her.

“Did you jack off while I was gone?”

“No…I’ve been waiting for you.”

“Do you want to fuck me?”

“Of course!”

“I have a pussy full of his cum. I hope you don’t mind sloppy seconds.”

“What do you think?”

She flashed a devilish smile as she threw back the covers, raised her skirt and climbed atop my erection. I slipped in without resistance. He had stretched her again, and this time she was still slick from their combined juices.

“This is how Toby had me the first time. He couldn’t wait for me to get undressed. When I walked in the door, he grabbed me and we kissed. He was wearing only sweat pants and a T-shirt, and he was already hard. I could tell he wasn’t wearing underwear, but then neither was I.

He reached under my skirt and when he discovered my bare pussy, he asked if I was expecting something from him, so I told him I needed a good fucking, and I wanted it right away. He said he could handle that, and oh-my- god, did he ever!

He was rough…not enough to hurt, but rough enough to know I was being taken, not seduced. He seems to know exactly what I want! He forced me to bend over the back of the sofa and flipped my skirt over my back.”

“Then he spread my legs and placed his cock against my pussy, but he teased. He didn’t put it in right away. He just rubbed against it until I almost went crazy. I wanted it so badly! Then he slowly slid in until he filled me completely. It was the most wonderful sensation. I almost had an orgasm right then, and when he began to move in and out, I did. I had two incredible orgasms before he came. It was exactly what I needed after all the anticipation.”

She shivered with her eyes closed and then began a gentle rocking motion.

“Did you like hearing that?”

“Yes, the only thing better would be to see it!”

“Mmm…I wish you could have seen it. I’ve never been fucked that hard or that way, and I loved it! He hadn’t cum yet, and he had more to show me. He picked me up and carried me to his bedroom and threw me on his bed. There was soft music playing and the only light in the room was from several scented candles…really romantic! He lifted my skirt and pushed my legs apart. It was the first good look he got of my shaved pussy. ”

“Did he think you looked good enough to eat?”

“He did…and he did!... until I came again!”

Memories from mere hours ago were having an effect. Her face contorted as she began to move faster, grinding her clit against me.

“Did he fuck you then?”

“Yes! Oh my god did he ever!”

She was nearing an orgasm and as she rode me she began to beg for more intensity. As the wave crashed, she called out…”OH MY GOD, Toby, I’m coming again!

So was I.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:58 pm

Amazing scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo graphic ;)

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Time for an update. Please

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:16 pm

norbertrichard wrote:Time for an update. Please
Agree......

Please... ;) ;)

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:49 am

Sorry guys...I'm fixing storm damage to my house, garage and fence and still have much to do. It will be several days before I can get back to writing.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:43 pm

JRE wrote:Sorry guys...I'm fixing storm damage to my house, garage and fence and still have much to do. It will be several days before I can get back to writing.
What a $·&%$/&%$/%!!!!!!!

Work hard and try to repair it well!!!

Best wishes!!!

fredderf
Prepubescent

Unread post by fredderf » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:06 am

More please update asap

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:25 pm

JRE - hope you house is all fixed up ---- i'm dying to read the next chapter!!!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:05 am

Part 12
She didn’t speak as she lay on my chest, regaining her strength and I doubt she even realized she had called out Toby’s name at the pinnacle of her orgasm. At first I was stunned, but then I realized she had just come from hours in the bed of another man and I’m sure she was reliving that time with him. Afterward she had come home to me, so there was no reason to be jealous or worried.

“I need to take a shower.”

I joined her, but washed quickly and returned to bed. While Sheila removed the evidence of hours of sex in a long shower, I lay in bed reliving the events of the past week. One short week, but oh, what a week! From our rut of sexual lethargy where time between our own play was measured in weeks, to her fucking two men more than a dozen times in a few days. I was shocked by the suddenness with which our lives had changed with that single decision to let a friend drive her home instead of waiting for the cab to arrive.

I wondered if Toby’s interest in an older woman would endure, or if he would quickly tire of such a relationship. If he tired of her, would she return to the mundane path of middle age, or would she seek another extramarital adventure? Perhaps I should have been concerned that once she realized she could seduce much younger men for her sexual pleasure that she would tire of me, yet I wasn’t. True, the ties that bound our lives together had been tested by a night of debauchery, but I had never even thought about those ties breaking. While she had feared retribution that night, she quickly assumed her new role as a woman with the unexpected freedom to seek sexual pleasure wherever she chose. Indeed, that chance indiscretion had renewed our feelings for each other. My long-held fantasy had been realized, as were her hormone-fueled desires. Win-win!

Any worries I might have had about a quick return to a prosaic lifestyle were allayed by our sleepy conversation when Sheila climbed back in bed and snuggled against me.

”I had a wonderful time tonight…thank you!”

“So did I, so no thanks are needed. Knowing that you enjoy fucking Toby is exciting for me too. I only wish we would have shared our fantasies a long time ago.”

“Do you have any other fantasies to share?”

“Not really.”

“Not really? Does that mean you still have some? I hope you won’t hide them from me anymore.”

“I think the only thing that would disappoint me is if you lost interest in Toby, or he lost interest in you. I’d hate for us to fall back into a rut.”

“I thought about that too when I was driving home. I’ve felt so much younger this past week, and I worried if this night with Toby would be the last. Even though he said that sex with me is the best he’s ever had, I can’t help but think that he’d be gone in a minute if a younger woman caught his eye. I have no claims to him, and I don’t want any, but I would miss what we’ve had. The sex is fantastic, and he’s very likeable and fun, but that’s really all there is for me. His fiancé dumping him when he was in Afghanistan turned him off as far as ideas of marriage, and he’s been completely honest about our relationship being strictly sexual, so we’re on the same page, but I wouldn’t try to stop him from turning the page.”

“If that page did turn, would you be interested in finding another friend with benefits?”

Sheila was quiet for so long I thought she might have drifted off to sleep, but she was just thinking.

“I can’t honestly say. Right now, Toby satisfies me physically in every way, but I don’t know how I would feel if he wasn’t there. You said I could date other men as long as there was no cheating involved, and that part is a given. I’d be crazy to ruin such a perfect agreement!
I also don’t know what hormonal changes will occur at my age. I can tell you that I find myself looking at men in a different way lately. When I see an attractive man, I wonder if he would be fun in bed, and how well hung he is, and if he would be interested in me. Maybe I shouldn’t think that way, but I can’t help it, and I don’t want to lie to you. I do think about sex an awful lot.”

Sheila held me tighter, kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. I was almost disappointed that the fresh scent of body wash had replaced the musky smell of sex.

“I hope my talking like this doesn’t bother you. “

“The only thing that would bother me is if you weren’t willing to share your thoughts.”

Part 13
The next several weeks were more of the same and Sheila’s visits to Toby’s apartment were no longer restricted to Fridays. She now visited him at least twice a week and one weekend she spent the night with him, not arriving home until early afternoon the next day. It was a test of newly defined limits and we all passed. She had taken more control of her new freedom, but not to the extent of disrespecting or disappointing me. Everything they did was with my knowledge and acceptance…and encouragement.
Sheila had admitted to Toby that I was aware of their activities and he had been very surprised to learn that I was on board for everything thus far. At first he couldn’t understand a marriage that included other men regularly having sex with the wife, but it didn’t take long for him to accept the fact since all of us seemed to enjoy what was happening. Though we had not yet met in person, Toby and I had spoken on the phone a couple of times. To prove her point, Sheila had handed him her phone so he could talk to me when he had expressed disbelief about our arrangement. I did my best to sound unconcerned as I verified that Sheila did indeed have permission to see him. He expressed stunned acceptance of the unusual relationship, and tendered a hesitant thank you for being understanding. It was obvious that he had strong feelings for Sheila, but assured me he would never allow anything to come between me and her.

September arrived and the usual fall rains set in. The weather was comfortably warm, and the precipitation more a steady mist than actual rainfall. It was a Tuesday afternoon and Sheila was away for the day shopping with her friend Millie. I was sitting on the covered part of the patio reading a novel and quietly enjoying the mild temperatures and the intermittent patter of rain on the roof when the phone rang. I was surprised to see Toby’s name and number on the screen, since I’d heard Sheila tell him earlier that she would be gone most of the day and that she would call him later. Though we had spoken a few times on her phone he had never called me on the house phone. I answered cautiously.

“Hello Toby…this is a surprise.”

“Hey, Ron, I know Sheila’s gone for the day, but I was wondering if I could come over and meet you.”

Though surprised, I had been hoping that we would soon get to meet, so I immediately agreed. He said he’d be over in an hour, and I told him I’d throw burgers on the grill if he’d stop and pick up some beer.
Toby showed up on schedule. As the big man climbed out of the equally monstrous mud-caked Ram four-wheel-drive pickup, toting a twelve-pack of Coors, I experienced a brief shot of anxiety. I was about to meet the man who was fucking my wife far more often than I was, and leaving her far more satisfied than I ever could. I didn’t feel like the label “cuckold” pertained, as I never had felt the desire to be subservient or maligned in any way by either Sheila or him. Yet, if someone attempted to describe our relationship, I suppose the term would be technically accurate, since a man I’d never met was regularly fucking my wife and I had done nothing to stop it.
We were both putting on our friendliest face as I opened the door and Toby thrust his meaty hand forward to meet mine. There’s something about a smile and a hand offered out of good will that speaks far more than words ever could. I won’t say we engaged in a gripping contest, but let’s just say we transmitted our masculinity to each other in a way that was clear, but not intimidating. A polite verbal exchange of greetings assured the unsaid agreement would be friendly.
I invited him in and after retrieving two beers, I put the rest in the refrigerator. The fire needed attention, so we moved out to the patio. Toby cracked his beer and wandered around admiring the landscaping while I added more charcoal and stirred the hot coals. The light mist between showers didn’t seem to bother my guest as he checked out the new flowers the rain had coaxed into bloom. He strolled back under cover, folded his long body into one of the patio chairs and took a pull on his beer. I closed the grill hood and joined him.

“You have a nice yard. All I have is a four by eight patch of grass behind my apartment. It tries like hell to grow, but it’s not doing too well.”

“We did the apartment thing when we were first married, but we both prefer a big yard, even with all the work it requires.”

Toby grunted his agreement.

“If I ever get a job where I can stay in one town, I’m going to build a house on a big lot and put a pool like yours in the back yard. And I want enough space for a couple of dogs to run. Apartment living sucks.”

For a long minute, we stared silently at our pool while we nursed our beers. The rain had begun again, beating a soft drum on the roof and creating millions of tiny ripples on the pool surface. It was obvious that we both wanted to direct the conversation toward our situation with Sheila, but neither of us was quite sure how to begin. Even with knowledge and acceptance, it remained a touchy subject.
Toby sighed and chugged the remnants of his beer.

“Well, hell, I guess I better get to the point. I’ve put it off long enough.”

I was relieved to hear him say that. Though I knew how I felt about everything, I had no idea about Toby’s sentiments. I told him to hold his thought while I retrieved another beer for both of us. On the way to the fridge, I drained my beer, crushed the can in my hand and pitched it into the recycle bin. I had a few moments to prepare myself for what could become an awkward discussion.
When I returned with our drinks, Toby looked primed to launch into the discussion that he decided was important enough to require a visit.

“Fire away, Toby.”

“Okay, I was never one to keep my mouth shut even when it might be the wise thing to do, but then I’m not smart very often.
When I first met Sheila at the tavern, I have to admit my main interest in any woman was getting laid. What I didn’t expect is that I’d have a chance with such a classy lady. After we got to know each other, my desire to just get laid sorta’ took a back seat. I just enjoyed being around her. Not that I wasn’t still interested in getting her in bed, but it was different after we became friends.”

He stopped to take another swallow of beer before looking me in the eye.

“It’s damned awkward talking to man about screwin’ his wife, but I just wanted you to understand that I really respect her and wouldn’t do anything to hurt her. I also don’t want what we’re doing to piss you off, and if it does I can walk away in a minute, so be honest with me. If you’ve got a problem with us, just say it, and I’m history.”

I hoped my smile conveyed my feelings better than words could.

“Toby, I don’t really understand why it shouldn’t piss me off, but it doesn’t…not at all. As Sheila explained, there’s something in the way I’m wired that accepts and likes the arrangement. I don’t feel a need to have it shoved in my face so I can feel inferior or punished, but I do enjoy the emotions I experience when I know another man is having sex with her.”
I could see him relax.

“I guess it is funny, or at least strange, Toby, but I can’t help the way I’m wired, and I sure as hell can’t explain it to someone who doesn’t have the same thoughts and desires.”
He chuckled softly.

“That’s almost funny because I had a similar attitude about my fiancée, but she got upset when I offered her the freedom to play. When I deployed I told her that it was okay to find a mercy fuck if she got horny while I was gone, and that it was just sex and not to make a big deal of it. My only request was that I know about it. Well, she didn’t say anything and I never saw it coming. One day we talked on the phone and everything was copacetic and two days later she sends an email that said she’s met a guy and that she was breaking off our engagement. So much for her snobbish idea of ethics and standards!“

“Sheila said the breakup happened just a few weeks after you left.”

“Twenty eight days to be exact.”

He shifted in his chair and I could tell he had more to say.

“There’s one other thing I wanted to talk to you about, and it involves your wife.”

I was right. After reassuring the man that it was okay to fuck my wife, and to please continue, there didn’t seem to be anything important enough require serious discussion.
“The weather has my part of our construction project shut down, and it looks like I’m out of work for at least the rest of the week, so I decided to go home for a few days. With your approval, I’d like to invite Sheila to go along.”

His request for permission to take Sheila out of town for several days was somewhat of a surprise, but it was also an immediate turn on. It would be another step in her freedom to date other men. I wouldn’t be able to reclaim her within hours of Toby filling her. I would be out of her sight and likely out of mind and he would have her to use whenever he wanted.

“Where’s your hometown?”

“Grandville…it’s about a four hour drive. I’m leaving tomorrow morning and coming back on Sunday.”

A surprise, but realistically it would be just another step down our new road for Sheila…and for me. I hesitated to answer immediately and that seemed to worry Toby.

“I guess that’s a crazy idea. I don’t want to cause any problems.”

“No, no, it’s okay, just unexpected. I appreciate you asking, but I’ve agreed to let her decide things like that, so if she wants to go, it’s not a problem with me.”

I was really beginning to like this guy. Despite his imposing size and looks, he acted the gentleman in every way. With the question answered he looked relieved and immediately became more talkative. We fixed burgers and spent an hour discussing the lousy weather, his construction project, and his time in Afghanistan. The event that resulted in his being wounded was one of the main reasons he was going back home for a visit.

With the perceived hurdle vaulted, the two men in her life waited for Sheila to return home to give her the news that both of us wanted her to go out of town with the younger one to meet and visit with his friends and to have the freedom to be together for several days without fear of discovery. It would be yet another new and exciting test of our three-way relationship.

I didn’t want to leave everyone hanging, but demands for my time are making it necessary to end Sheila’s adventures…at least for now. Maybe sometime this winter, she will return. Thanks everyone for reading, and thanks for all the kind words.

Imascamp
Prepubescent

Unread post by Imascamp » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:46 am

Great story. I sure hope you can find time to tell us the rest of it.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:04 am

Hurry back. Hope all is well and it's just business taking you away.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

tay
Trainable

Unread post by tay » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:41 pm

JRE, I must say that this is "one very good story", well thought out, and well written. I don't know if you've read any of Bertram W Bronson's stories or not, but he was my favorite author on this site. For some reason, he has disappeared on here. Today was the first time I had read any of your writing, and I found it to be very interesting and arousing, and can't wait for the next installment, I just hope I don't miss it. Are you sure that you and Bertram are not one and the same? I definitely meant that as a compliment.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:03 am

Thanks for your time! We will be here waiting for your return ;)

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:04 am

No, I'm not Bertram, but I'm pleased that some of you enjoy my stories also. The everyday demands of life are what get in the way of writing, and when I do have time I'm usually working on a mainstream novel. My real writing is strictly PG rated, but I let my "other self" out with an occasional try at erotica. I have to apologize as I don't take much time to edit what I post here and I often find errors and plot gaps when I read them later.

Sheila is still exploring the world of sexual freedom, but I don't have enough written to complete another scene, so it will be a while.

Thanks again, guys...I promise to get back with more when I can.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:48 pm

:up: