Sheila

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
couple20uk

Re: Sheila

Unread post by couple20uk » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:43 am

JRE wrote:No, I'm not Bertram, but I'm pleased that some of you enjoy my stories also. The everyday demands of life are what get in the way of writing, and when I do have time I'm usually working on a mainstream novel. My real writing is strictly PG rated, but I let my "other self" out with an occasional try at erotica. I have to apologize as I don't take much time to edit what I post here and I often find errors and plot gaps when I read them later.

Sheila is still exploring the world of sexual freedom, but I don't have enough written to complete another scene, so it will be a while.

Thanks again, guys...I promise to get back with more when I can.
I hoping that you let your "other self" out more often, yes a well written story, I hope in the future with your free time you have time to add to it. Thank you....

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:15 pm

Thanks for a good story.

But I would still love to hear what happen on their small vacation.

But I also know the chances are few, since you have not been on this site since 2018.

JRE2
Experienced

Unread post by JRE2 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:47 am

kaskap79 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:15 pm
Thanks for a good story.

But I also know the chances are few, since you have not been on this site since 2018.
Still here, but I had logon problems that required a name change. I had written more chapters for Sheila but didn't like the plot direction, and since the number of readers had fallen off considerably, I just stopped posting. I'm having similar problems with the latest story I'm writing...EVOLUTION...and I might have to apologize for yet another unfinished tale! Perhaps when the weather cools I will become more motivated to finish both stories.

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:24 am

Thanks for the update JRE

I understand why you stopped writing.

Readers are a very big factor in writing, no readers no writing.

But I hope you enjoy life and at some point in life gets the feeling for writing back.

3somelover

Unread post by 3somelover » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:27 am

Awesome story, would love to read more if you care to finish. Kinda runs like my wife and I, she has a bf that she goes and does stuff with. Only stayed over night at his place once, but he spends weekends here. She has another one on the hook that wants to take her on a weekend fishing trip.....

Rammerjammer69
Virgin

Unread post by Rammerjammer69 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:39 pm

Such an incredible story....
I just found it and read it in it’s entirety in one sitting.....
Hope you will see fit to finish it if you have time......

One of the best authors of erotica I have come across!!!

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:29 am

I enjoyed this story. I am pleased that someone sought it out for the rest of us.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:18 pm

JRE2 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:47 am
kaskap79 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:15 pm
Thanks for a good story.

Still here, but I had logon problems that required a name change. I had written more chapters for Sheila but didn't like the plot direction, and since the number of readers had fallen off considerably, I just stopped posting. I'm having similar problems with the latest story I'm writing...EVOLUTION...and I might have to apologize for yet another unfinished tale! Perhaps when the weather cools I will become more motivated to finish both stories.
I would love to read your new chapters, my friend!!!!

Best regards!!!!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:34 am

"Shane...come back Shane...come back..."
Hoping to see you back to this story with more chapters and adventures.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

vim32
Trainable

Unread post by vim32 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:29 am

Great story - and thanks to those who sought it out and found it.

Yes - what happened next???

dickhurts472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurts472 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:47 am

JRE:

thank you, again, for re-posting your story & being the catalyst to Donna becoming a hotwife.

do you have stories posted on other sites? Lit, for example?

pete
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i, occasionally, refer is my ex-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as, actually, married. She passed on 2/1/'21

JRE2
Experienced

Unread post by JRE2 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:43 am

Dickhurts472, I never post on other sites, though I do visit Literotica occasionally. I'm not serious enough about my writing to get into that battle! Now and then a plot runs through my mind and I decide to write it down and since this site is less critical of amateurish talent, this is where I'll concentrate my limited ability. I'm just glad that there are a few folks here who enjoy my stories and I thank everyone who take time to read them.

Vim32, I didn't like the way later chapters turned out and am letting the plot marinate until I can do better.

I have another story in work that actually has an ending. After it sits for a while, I'll self edit and decide if it's good enough to post.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:45 am

Hope you do post it soon!
But it will be nice if you can continue this story too.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:28 am

I like these kinds of plotlines, thanks for writing.