Sheila

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
JRE
Trainable

Sheila

Unread post by JRE » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:28 pm

The following story is pure fiction, but some of it was inspired by events posted on this forum. The plot is not about extreme sex in any way, nor is it about humiliation cuckoldry, so if that's your main interest, you can save your time.

All content is copyright protected. Do not re-post on other websites.

Part 1

The hands on the clock moved ever so slowly. Minutes dragged like hours and hours like days. It was nearly 3am and more than seven hours since she left with her best girlfriend, Millie, to attend dance lessons at the Blue Boot…a country music venue across town. I hadn’t expected her home until midnight, and definitely not this late. Millie doesn’t drink, and she was driving, so I wasn’t concerned about that being a problem, but there was always the other driver who might not act as responsibly.

By 3:15 I could wait no longer. I called Millie. Several rings later she groggily answered her phone and expressed surprise to learn that Sheila wasn’t home yet, since she had been home since midnight. Millie said Sheila left the bar before 10, claiming a bad headache. As she had apparently had more to drink than usual, Millie didn’t question the decision and since it was only a few minutes ride home Millie didn’t protest when my wife said she would take a cab.

I was still talking to Millie when a splash of lights across the wall of the darkened room announced that a car had pulled into the driveway. I quickly informed Millie that my missing wife was home and as I was hanging up a door slammed and the car backed quickly out of the driveway. It sped off with chirping tires and barely muffled exhaust.
There was a fumbling, scraping sound at the front door as Sheila attempted to unlock it, but I had it open before she could insert the key. My disheveled wife stood on the front steps, key in hand, while her surprised and bloodshot eyes tried to focus.

I didn’t say a word, but watched as she stumbled in, dropped her purse on the kitchen counter, retrieved a bottle of orange juice from the refrigerator and took a long drink before dropping into the recliner. I sat on the sofa across from her and waited for her to break the silence. Another long drink, followed by a hiccup.

“You’re really pissed off aren’t you”?

I didn’t reply, but took in her condition. The overpowering smell of alcohol told the obvious, but there was also the unmistakable hint of masculine odor. Aftershave, deodorant, perspiration? I couldn’t tell which, but I recognized the smell. My wife’s only remaining makeup was the smudged dregs of eyeliner. Her medium length, natural dark-blond hair was mussed and the hoop earrings she had left with earlier were missing. I had seen her in an inebriated condition a few other times, but the mis-buttoned shirt was a little more difficult to explain innocently, as was the bra strap dangling from her purse.

I could have been furious, and perhaps should have been, but now that my worry about her wellbeing had subsided, other emotions stirred. Yes, I was angry, which was perfectly natural, but I was also aroused. The first hints of arousal had begun soon after the expected time for her arrival had passed and when a long suppressed fantasy tested my common sense. That was before the worry took over, but now that I knew she was safe, the fantasy was back…and it was stronger than ever.

“Well, how pissed are you? Do you want me to beg for forgiveness, or get out?”

“Neither, but I’d like to know what happened. I just got off the phone with Millie, and she’s been home for hours. She said you left the class with a headache.”

“I did have a headache.”

“And?”

“And I was on my way home, but while I was waiting outside for the cab, one of the guys from the class came out and we started talking. The cab was taking a long time getting there, so he offered to take me home. He said he had a bottle of Tylenol in his truck.”

“He must have driven slow. That was five hours ago.”

“We stopped for a nightcap.”

“Did the nightcap require you to take your top off?”

My sarcasm hit home.

“No, but it was required when he took me to his place so we could fuck!” Her voice nearly boomed, and the surly retort set me back with a start.

Just as quickly her anger subsided and she began to cry softly, even while her heated comment still hung in the air. Tears flooded her eyes and dripped unimpeded onto the front of her mis-buttoned shirt.

Given the hour and the circumstances, the news didn’t exactly come as a surprise, but her ready admission of sexual infidelity did. This was a point where I suppose I should have been cursing and yelling in anger, but once again the unexpected prevailed when I realized that I wasn’t angry and that my cock was hard. But I was also speechless and unsure what to say in the situation. My silence must have confused her.

“Do you want me to leave now?”

“No. Why would I want that?”

“Well what do you want me to do, or say? It happened! I had sex with another man and it’s too late to change it!”

“I would like you to tell me about it…why…where…who.”

She brushed away tears with the heel of her hand…at the same time finishing off what little remained of her makeup.

“Why do you want to know? What good would it do? You don’t know him and it’s too late to go back in time. I screwed up royally and I’m sorry…but I don’t expect you to understand or to forgive me”.

She shook her head vigorously and sobbed as her face scrunched up and tears began to flow once more.

I got up and retrieved a box of tissues from the bathroom and brought them to her. Her pleading eyes flashed a silent, but unsure thank you. She sniffled as she removed several, blew her nose, and attempted damage control on the visual effects of too much booze and too many tears…and apparently several hours of sex. Had she not been so concerned about her perceived situation, she might have noticed the effect her story was having on the front of my bathrobe as I sat there quietly waiting for her story.

She blew her nose again and tried to look me in the eye, but guilt won and her head dropped.

“His name is Toby. I know him from the dance class. He’s a nice guy, so don’t blame him. It was entirely my fault. I could have said no a dozen times…but I didn’t. I had too much to drink and I was easy. I gave in to temptation and acted like a whore. End of story.”

The tears returned and it was a minute before she tenuously regained her composure.

“What else do you want to know?” As the wellspring of tears eased, a trace of surliness had returned.

“Where did you go?”

“His apartment. He doesn’t live that far from here.”

“Why did you go with him?”

I tried keeping my voice conversational and not intimidating. I really wanted to hear and understand why she had cheated, and more importantly, why I was so turned on by the revelation when common sense told me I should be furious.

She quickly began to say something then stopped mid-sentence and looked away.

“I don’t know why. I was just drunk and stupid,” she whispered softly.

“I’m not angry, but I really want to know what made you do it.”

She shrugged and blew her nose.

“You’ll be mad.”

“No I won’t, but I will be if you don’t tell me.”

I could see her conflict, trying to decide how much she should admit, and how she should tell it. Finally she gave a deep sigh and looked me straight in the eye.

“I’m forty-six years old, fifteen pounds heavier than when we got married and I have to color my hair every week to hide the gray. The kids are gone and I don’t have a job or a hobby to keep me busy. All you do is work, and when you’re not working, you sit in front of the TV and fall asleep. I’m bored and I’m scared of getting old. We haven’t had sex in two months and for some reason I’m hornier than I’ve ever been! Toby has been flirting with me ever since the first night of our dance class. I’ve tried to discourage him, but I admit that a younger man telling me I was sexy and desirable was impossible to resist. I was putty in his hands and when he offered to drive me home, I didn’t hesitate a minute. I knew he wanted sex and I had drunk enough to convince myself that I wanted him too…I didn’t even consider the consequences. ”

Her words tumbled out as if rehearsed many time. It was confession time.

“Was it really worth it? Did you get what you wanted?”

“What do you mean ‘did I get what I wanted’? Since it will probably destroy our marriage, then the answer is no. I let weakness overrule my good sense.”

“It won’t destroy our marriage, but I’m really curious to know if the sex was everything you expected it to be?”

She gave me that same confused look that signaled uncertainty. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and exhaled slowly before answering. I almost missed the flicker of a smile before she opened them again and expanded on the confession.

“It was fantastic! I’m sorry if that hurts you, but it was the best sex I’ve ever had. But since there have only been two others before you…and now Toby…I don’t have much experience to compare with. All I can say is that it was exactly what I wanted and needed…but I’m still sorry it happened.”

I know she thought she had hurt my feelings, but she was wrong. For some inexplicable reason, I realized that I was glad she had enjoyed herself. Not only was I glad, I was ecstatic and I was aroused more than I had been in years!

“Did he cum inside you?”

Another question that she appeared reluctant to answer. She looked down at the tissue in her hand and began to slowly shred it. It had been difficult enough to admit to adultery, but to now have to describe details…

“You can tell me. I won’t be mad.”

“Yes…twice.”

Her pleading look said everything. She desperately wanted forgiveness, not interrogation but she had no idea how much she could reveal without angering me to the point of not forgiving. She needn’t have worried. My cock was straining to escape the belted robe. I reached inside the front and wiped away the dripping pre-cum that threatened to soak through the material. I gripped my cock tightly and did my best to sound calm as I probed for more information.

“Does he have a big cock?”

“Yes.”

“Bigger than mine?”

She nodded.

“Thicker or longer?”

“Both.”

“How big?”

She reticently stacked her hands together in a gripping position. Her fingers didn’t close, and I visualized her holding his cock exactly like that as she took him in her mouth. I desperately wanted to hear more.

“Did you suck it?”

With down-turned eyes, she nodded again.

By this time, I was stroking myself and she finally noticed the movement. She looked stunned as she realized the story that had failed to anger me, instead was arousing me!

“Take your clothes off. I want to see what you look like after you had sex with him.”

At first she sat quietly and stared before she complied. Then her fingers fumbled with the pearl snaps of the western style shirt. One by one they opened with a dull click until eventually the material parted. She continued to look at me. It was mostly a look of uncertainty, but I also recognized the first signs that her fear was fading ever so slightly. She slowly removed the shirt, exposing her bare breasts. They were beautiful in shape and mature fullness. Much of the weight gain she complained about had settled in her breasts. The former B-cups had become Ds, and while the perkiness of youth was no more, they were perfectly shaped for a woman her age. They didn’t sag, but instead had achieved that perfect pear shape that erotica artists portray and most women envy, but real life seldom matches. Her nipples are longer than those of most women, and now they were erect and hard, and pointing straight out. My eyes sought evidence that would indicate another man had touched them in any way. Was that discoloration on her right breast a bruise? In my mind it was and I felt a surge of sexual heat flow through my body to further fuel the hardness of my cock.

“Your pants.”

She stood and unzipped the pre-faded Wranglers that hung low her middle-aged hips. As she began to slide them down, I realized that the brief-style panties she usually wore were missing.

“What did you do with your panties? In your purse with your bra?”

“I didn’t wear any.”

That was a surprise I never expected from my usually modest wife.

“Why not? Were you planning on having sex before you dressed to go out?”

“No, but they leave lines in tight jeans, and I just feel sexier when I don’t wear them.”

She stumbled slightly, but caught herself as she stepped out of her jeans, kicked them away, and turned to face me. She stepped closer and stood there, uncomfortable with her nakedness displayed for my inspection. She had transitioned from rebellious to apologetic to submissive.

I stared intently at pussy lips that earlier had welcomed another man’s cock. Wanting, needing, enveloping, embracing, enjoying. They were still puffy and engorged. Well fucked. I opened my robe and unashamedly stroked my cock as I again scanned her body for further evidence of her recent encounter. Just as I wanted to study her nakedness, I wanted her to watch me masturbate...and she was indeed watching. I wanted her to know and to understand that in spite of, or because of her infidelity, I was aroused. I loved looking at her, unprotected by clothing that hid evidence of her adultery.

“Come closer.”

She did…close enough to touch.

(To be continued.)
Last edited by JRE on Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OOAA

Re: Sheila

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:00 pm

Fantastic story!!!! ;)

Continue it soon, please :)

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:06 pm

Part Two
I could now see redness on the inside of her thighs. Was that irritation from a man’s beard? There was also light bruising high inside her left thigh. Hickey?...or rough treatment from a man who had no right to touch her there? There was also dried residue on her trimmed bush. Oral sex and penetration. And she said she had sucked his cock. Her time with him had not been a hasty yielding to temptation in the back seat of a car. My seemingly unassertive wife had agreed to go home with another man and had willingly and thoroughly fucked him in his bed. Willingly!

I reached out and tried to brush away the dried evidence of his ejaculation from the soft blond hairs, but it remained. Instead, I gently kissed her there. I heard a quick intake of breath as my lips touched her labia, and then she shuddered as my tongue entered the shroud that protected her clit. I could taste and smell him and it wasn’t offensive in the slightest.

She placed her hands on my head and wound her fingers in my hair, then rotated her hips and opened her legs to give me better access. I grasped her ass and held her tight against my probing tongue.
“Oh my god!” She whispered the three-word mantra over and over again as I orally searched the inside of her pussy. The salty taste of him was the perfect ingredient to season the familiar musky flavor of her. Droplets of slick moisture began to flood her pussy as I continued to indulge in the erotic oral treat.

“Aren’t you mad that I fucked him?”

Her tone was unsure, but at the same time sultry. She was exploring my thoughts.

I shook my head, too occupied to stop licking her cunt and speak. I took her clit in my mouth and kneaded it forcefully with my tongue. I glanced up to see her massaging her own breasts, eyes closed, pinching and pulling the long, hard nipples.

“Oh my god! I’m ready to cum! I’ve never fucked two men in one night…please fuck me!”

I pulled her down on the sofa and pushed her legs apart… not at all gently. As I slipped out of the robe, I stared at her pussy, open and inviting and now even more swollen and red. The erect little clit peeked from beneath its hiding place, silently and teasingly inviting another cock to enter the passageway it guarded. The puffy folds and the soft, blond curls surrounding it glistened with whitish foam. I had never seen her that wet before and I wondered how much was hers and how much of it was left from what Toby had deposited there. I didn’t care. As I climbed between her legs, she raised her hips to take me. There was no need for either of us to guide my cock. The tip had no more than touched the slick opening when it slipped effortlessly inside.

I don’t know if the groan came from her or from me, but it occurred the moment she had taken me fully. She felt different…almost like fucking a different woman. The way her legs wrapped around me and gripped my body, pulling me tightly and holding me inside was unfamiliar. My Sheila was never that demonstrative. This woman was also not as tight as my wife. Another man had recently had her…stretched her…fucked her with a cock bigger than mine, yet I wasn’t angered by the knowledge. He had somehow liberated the sexuality she had suppressed and I was loving it.

“Oh my god!” She again began repeating the mantra as she ground her clit against the base of my cock.

All I could think of was how it must have felt for her to be filled by a strange cock after decades of having only mine.

“Tell me what it was like to fuck him.”

She was breathing so heavily, she could scarcely speak. As I pumped harder and faster her sharp fingernails dug rhythmically into my back, but the pain only increased the pleasure.

“I loved it! Oh, god, it felt wonderful! He has a huge cock and he fucked me so good...OH GOD, I’M CUMMING!...fuck me! God dammit, Ron, fuck me hard!!”

Sheila’s orgasms are normally polite, almost inaudible acquiescence to nature’s command, yet tonight she, wanted…no, she vulgarly demanded…more from me. I did my best to accommodate those demands, but as I increased the intensity and tempo of my thrusts, something told me that he had done more. Had made it more enjoyable for her. I continued to thrust as I wondered if Toby had a vasectomy as I had. Sheila said he had come in her twice and she wasn’t using birth control. That thought was the trigger that made me release my harmless sperm to mingle with what was left of Toby’s possibly live seed. This time I know the groan of pleasure was mine as I felt the fluid spurt powerfully. At the same moment, my newly libidinous wife clenched her teeth as she rode wave after erotic wave. When the grip and intensity of the orgasm quieted and she collapsed with exhaustion, tears filled her tightly closed eyes and she began to weep softly.

“I’m so, so sorry. Please forgive me. I don’t know why a let him do it, but I’m sorry, and I hate myself! I’ll never do anything like that again.”

I took the corner of the pillow case and wiped the tears away before I softly kissed her.

“Don’t hate the woman I love. The only thing you should be sorry for is not sharing your fears and frustrations earlier.”

She hugged me tightly and her warm tears flooded my cheek.

My softening cock was still clutched in the smooth, velvet grip of her pussy and I wondered if Toby had appreciated the same physical pleasure after he came in her….twice.

“But I was so wrong. I cheated. I hurt you and I never wanted to do that. I don’t understand why you’re willing to forgive me.”

“Yes, cheating was wrong, but I’ve also been wrong by ignoring, or at least not recognizing your needs and the frustration it caused. Let’s just call it even and agree that both wrongs are forgiven, and we’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll never put myself into a position that tempts me to be with another man.”

“I didn’t say you had to do that. I just want you to confide in me before you do anything you’d regret.”

I could almost hear her brain churning during the ensuing silence, and I wondered if I had stepped over the line. Her body tensed beneath me.

“I’m confused. What are you saying?”

“I mean exactly what I said. If you have the desire to go to bed with someone, just tell me first, and if the situation feels right, you can do so with my blessings.”

I rolled over onto my back and pulled her close. Her hair lay softly against my cheek, her beautiful, heavy breasts pressed against my rib cage as her hand gently cupped my balls. God, I loved this woman…not just for who she was and what we had, but what she had done for us tonight.

Another long period of silence reigned and I wasn’t sure if she had fallen asleep, if she was angry or in shock, or if she really didn’t understand the disclosure of my fantasy.

“Why would you let me go to bed with someone else? Do you want to be with other women?”

“No, I’m not interested in other women, but I know our sex life hasn’t been the best lately and you deserve to be satisfied.”

“You satisfied me just now.”

“But I know I don’t always satisfy you and I don’t want you to be frustrated and unable to do anything about it. I especially don’t want you to feel guilt, or that I’m trying to control your life.”

“Would you let me go to bed with Toby again?”

I tried not to sound too enthusiastic.

“Yes, if you could be discreet. Would you want do it with him again?”

She shrugged too quickly and again couldn’t meet my eyes.

“Remember I want you to be honest with me”

“Maybe...”

(To be continued)

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:34 pm

Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:31 am

Part Three

We moved from the sofa into our bed and cuddled closely, but our conversation ebbed at that point. I don’t think either of us knew what more to say until we had time to weigh all that had happened in the past few hours. The night was quickly turning into the half-light of pre-dawn before we finally fell asleep in each other’s arms. Before sleep overtook me, I speculated what sobriety and a hangover would do to her memories of our intense sex and her infidelity from the night before. I had the benefit of being sober and aware of everything that had happened, while her liaison with Toby would have to be recalled through a boozy haze that had to have clouded her judgment.

When I awoke, it was nearly nine a.m. and I don’t think Sheila had moved a muscle. When I eased out from under those warm breasts and mussed hairdo she didn’t budge. Though my olfactory senses had during the night grown used to the sexual scent of another man, once I concentrated, it again crept into my consciousness and the jolt of arousal ruled my thoughts.

I got into the shower and adjusted the stinging jets as hot and as hard as I could stand. Though I had been sober all night, due to a lack of sleep some details were fuzzy and I needed the pounding shower to help clear my mind. As I recalled those details, I struggled with a hard cock that was trying to convince me to either get back in bed with my wife, or to take care of it by hand. I did neither, but I knew that it was a condition I’d likely have to contend with all day.

The decision to confess my fantasies in return for her honesty about fucking Toby hadn’t changed in the light of morning, but I suspected she might regret much of what had happened, so I had to choose how I would treat everything once she awoke. I decided the best way was to act as naturally as possible and to let her initiate any discussion after she had a chance to think things through while sober.

After making myself a breakfast of a cheese omelet, bacon, toast and orange juice, I placed an extra serving for Sheila in the warming drawer. Though she seldom has more than coffee and toast, I thought she might need more nourishment after her carnal marathon. Besides, I felt more love for her this morning that I had since the day we got married, so it just seemed the right thing to do.

Before I left to do some shopping, I looked in on Sheila. She was still in the position I had left her an hour earlier. The sheet covered her to her waist and now in the bright sunlight I could see small bruises on her breasts and on her neck. Her lips looked dry and swollen…more evidence of her activity. I imagined those lips stretched around a big cock.

I suspected she would not feel at all well when she finally woke up. I gently lifted the sheet and found more bruises on her hip. It looked like the type of bruise that fingers would leave if her hip was gripped hard. I assumed there were matching marks on the side I couldn’t see, but none of the marks were from me. In the modern vernacular, she looked well fucked.

A kiss on her cheek elicited no response, so I pulled the sheet up to her shoulder and left for my shopping trip.

Three hours later, I pulled the car into the garage and unloaded my purchases in the kitchen, including a vase with an arrangement of summer flowers for my deflowered wife. The light was off on the warming drawer and I found her breakfast dishes in the dishwasher. I checked the bedroom to find the bed made up and no Sheila. A bottle of Tylenol stood next to her sink and the shower floor was wet, so she had taken the first steps to recovery.

I parted the drapes to the back yard and saw her lying on the double chaise lounge. She wore a white two piece not-quite-a-Bikini swimsuit and dark glasses. A pair of Coke cans rested on the patio table alongside a glass containing nearly melted ice cubes in an inch of diluted Coke. A shower, Tylenol, hydration and time in the warm sun would do wonders for her physically, but I wondered what her conscience was telling her.

I went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee and then joined her on the patio. If she heard me coming, she gave no indication. Before sitting down, I bent down and kissed her on the forehead. She smelled of soap and sunscreen now, not perspiration and sex with a stranger as she had last night.

“Good morning, sweetheart. How’s the head?”

Her eyes remained closed behind the dark glasses.

“It’s better than it was an hour ago, but it has definitely felt better.”

She grasped my hand and squeezed.

“Thank you for making me breakfast. That helped a lot.”
Our short conversation lapsed into silence. There was a huge elephant in the room…or more precisely on the patio…that neither of us seemed quite prepared to talk about.

Sheila sat up without looking at me, reached for her glass and quickly downed what remained of her drink. I offered to get her another. She glanced at me from behind the darkened lenses that protected her eyes from the sun and also from my scrutiny, but she couldn’t maintain eye contact. She handed me the glass with a mumbled thanks, and lay back down.

When I returned with another Coke and a glass full of ice, she had rallied enough courage to look at me and smile as I opened the can, poured the drink over the ice and handed it to her. She drank a third of it before setting it on the table. She laughed self-consciously.

“Thank you, honey, I’m terribly thirsty this morning.”

She reclined in the sun again, closed her eyes, and except for a mockingbird’s repertoire from across the road, and the soft tinkle of a wind chime, silence blanketed the patio. As I nursed my coffee, I studied the attractive middle-aged woman lying before me…the woman I had married more than two decades earlier, and who had raised our children…the woman who hadn’t even bothered to remove her wedding rings as she spent much of the night in the arms of a younger man with a big cock and no sense of right and wrong…a man who she said had satisfied her better than anyone else ever had.

I had every righteous and moral reason to be angry with her, but instead I sat here with my own cock straining to escape the confining shorts, and the only emotion I could feel was love for her. That and exhilaration that my long suppressed fantasy had been realized without the need to broach the subject myself.

I had decided to say nothing more until she broke the silence and I didn’t have long to wait. Her conscience was obviously winning over her dread. She sat up, drank some more Coke, pushed her glasses to the top of her head and took a deep breath.

“We have things to discuss, don’t we?”

“Yes, but I’ll wait for you to say when.”

“It won’t get any easier if we wait.”

“Okay.”

She lowered her head in shame.

“There’s no way I can tell you how sorry I am, and I can’t even give you an honest reason why I did what I did. I can try blaming it on the alcohol, but when I left the bar with Toby I wasn’t drunk. That came later, when I created an excuse to do what I craved, but wouldn’t be stupid enough to do while sober.

What has me puzzled is why you are being so nice to me. I don’t deserve it. What I did was unforgivable and if I didn’t love you so much, I’d want you to be angry. I feel a need to be punished, and a hangover isn’t nearly enough. I need to have you tell me how rotten I treated you and how selfish I am for cheating.“

That much of a confession had obviously been rehearsed, and I suppose it filled the squares of propriety, but I wanted to hear more than practiced words of contrition. I wanted to hear about the events of the night as they unfolded. I wanted her to reveal her thoughts when she kissed him…as his hands explored her body…as he pulled her jeans off exposing her trimmed, panty-less pussy. Did she resist at first? Did she feel submissive when she spread her legs to allow him to climb between them? Did she smile as she held his cock and guided it into position? Was there any trepidation when he first entered her? Did she like it? Did she think about pregnancy?

I had a thousand questions, but I wanted her to tell me everything, not have to draw it out word by word. I needed her to think of me as being innocently curious and caring, not lecherous or demanding. For the moment I wanted her to not consider me as a wronged, vindictive husband, but to confide in me as she would a best friend, that non-judgmental friend you share every secret with. I spent the next five minutes conveying that desire as best I could, and I sensed I made some progress convincing her. She briefly smiled as I clumsily explained my post-Toby thoughts and emotions.

Her silence suggested that she needed more time to absorb what we had so far discussed, so I feigned a need to go inside to put away some groceries. I gave her ten minutes, but before I rejoined her I changed into swimming trunks, found a tube of sunscreen, refilled my coffee cup and grabbed another Coke for Sheila. This time I found her lying on her stomach with her swimsuit top undone. Her head was turned away from me and resting on her folded arms. The pressure of her breasts against the cushion pushed them sideways revealing a swell of un-tanned skin. The nipple wasn’t even close to visible and though I had seen her less covered thousands of times, I was again flooded with the warmth of arousal. I asked myself if Toby had appreciated the perfection of her breasts…the contrast of her tan lines, realizing the whiteness meant her modesty prevented strangers from seeing her nipples…that is until she let Toby see what had previously been reserved only for me. I placed her drink beside her and then sat on the other side of the lounge. Without looking up, she thanked me and shifted slightly, exposing more of her breast. Again my unexplained desire to see physical evidence of her time with him made me lean in closer to see if there were grope marks. Was that a hickie or nothing more than a shadow on the lower side of her breast?

“The sun is getting pretty high. Do you want me to rub some sunscreen on your back so you don’t burn?”

“Mmmm, that would be nice!”

Sheila shifted to the side and I sat beside her. I took the tube of sunscreen and squeezed a ribbon into my hand. I let it attain body temperature before I began to rub it on her back. Within moments I could feel her body relaxing under my massaging hands. I had forgotten how much she loved a massage, and I hadn’t given her one in years. I had also forgotten how good it felt to touch her body when I was aroused. She murmured softly as I kneaded the oily cream into her neck and shoulders, making an effort to probe knotted muscles. I filled my palm with more cream and again let it warm before applying it on her lower back…right above the light bruise marks where Toby had held her when he drove his cock into her. Thoughts like that did so much to fulfill my newly realized fantasy. I continued to massage, moving higher until with each stroke the tips of my fingers probed the sides of her breasts.

“If you roll over, I can get the other side.”

(To be continued)

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:18 am

Don't stop now JRE, don't stop now!!!
Great story, not much sex but very honest and psychological. Well told. Please keep going.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:59 am

Nice start, easing her guilt, probably encorraged her thoughts of how well that big cock had felt driving her to orgasm.

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:44 pm

Part Four
She tensed and hesitated, but finally turned, leaving the swimsuit top on the cushion beneath her. As she relaxed on her back, her lovely breasts puddled against her chest, the darker areolas contrasting sharply with ivory skin. Though our back yard has a privacy fence, I had never seen her outdoors without being at least discreetly covered. As I again squeezed the tube, I studied her breasts, perfectly formed and colored, except for the now yellowing marks left by Toby. For the first time since she came home, her eyes greeted mine without trepidation. The look was filled with love and total submission. As the cream warmed, I leaned down and kissed her softly. She returned the kiss with her lips, but her body remained relaxed and submissive. She groaned softly as I massaged sunscreen first onto her arms, then moved slowly over her chest, until I held a breast in each hand. I kept massaging, but I also gently pinched her hard nipples. She said nothing, but her body trembled.
I began to spread the cream lower, over her waist and stomach. As I nudged the suit waistband lower, she raised her hips.

“Take it off.”

I had been having the same thought! I gripped each side of the suit, peeled it down until it slipped off her legs. Another hot surge arrived and my erection began to pulse when I saw what she had done this morning. She no longer had the lightly trimmed bush she had worn for years…up until last night. She had shaved everything this morning.

“Aren’t you going to finish with the sunscreen?”

I had been staring at her smooth mound and guessing at her motives.

“Yeah, I will…I’m just surprised by your barbering.”

“Do you like it?”

“Yes, very much.”

I went back to sunscreen duty, slathering more than necessary, especially on the un-tanned areas. As I began to work on her legs, she parted them slightly so I could reach the inside of her thighs. I made no attempt to avoid touching her pussy, and each time I did, she responded with a soft, throaty cry and an arched back. She spread her legs even more and I moved my massage directly onto the puffy and engorged lips of her naked pussy. She placed her hand over mine and pressed it hard against her. Two of my fingers slipped inside her and she opened wider to take them in.

“Oh my God…I’m so horny!”

Her muted confession was verging on desperation.

I took one of her rigid nipples in my mouth and sucked while I inserted the full length of two fingers while my thumb rubbed her clit. She groaned and whispered in my ear.

“Please Ron, I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your cock inside me.”

“Maybe we should go inside.”

“NO!...I want it right here…in the sunshine.”

I was certain her mind was on the night before…and Toby. I hoped she was thinking about him. As I stood up to undress, she continued to finger herself. My cock sprung free of the restraining swim trunks and she spread her legs widely so I could lower myself between them. She was extremely wet and I slipped inside easily. Again it felt like a different woman beneath me. So wet…so eager…so uninhibited as she hooked her heels behind my knees and held me inside while she rotated and thrust her hips forcefully. I knew that in her mind she was fucking Toby.

She had an orgasm within minutes, but as the quivering spasms eased she almost immediately began moving beneath me again. During our years together, she seldom desired more sex after one orgasm, but to be honest, I often came before she did and I was mentally unprepared to help her. I understood why our sex life had become uninteresting, but a night of drunken, sexual abandon with a strange man had unlocked my wife’s libido…just as it had fulfilled my fantasy.

She came twice more before I ejaculated. It was the first time we had ever had sex outdoors. The first time I had ever fucked a woman with a shaved pussy. Those were also firsts for her and may have contributed to the three orgasms. A lot of firsts had transpired in the last 24 hours, including the two of us not only sunbathing nude in the back yard, but having sex.

After we recovered, I rolled onto my side of the lounge and Sheila turned on her stomach to let her backside tan. She raised herself on her elbows, leaned over and gave me a kiss, her breasts hung across my arm.

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For forgiving me for last night, and for loving me, and for the great sex we just had, but mostly for just being you. Not many men would forgive the dumb stunt I pulled last night.”

“There’s nothing to forgive, and I can’t imagine not having you here to love.”

“I broke the wedding vow to cleave unto you only. That’s not exactly ‘nothing’.”

“Do you still love me?”

“Of course I do! You don’t even have to ask!”

“Well then, I believe that fulfills the cleaving part. The rest is just physical gratification."

Sheila became quiet and chewed absently on a manicured fingernail, so I gave her time to think. She retrieved her glass and drained the last of her Coke, then got up.

“I’m going to get another drink and go to the bathroom. You want more coffee?”

“Sure…just bring the pot. It’ll go bad if it sits much longer.”

I watched her walk away. It was her first time naked in the back yard, yet she seemed completely at ease walking around in the all-together. I liked this new woman who shaved her pussy and who enjoyed sex on a chaise lounge and walked around nude…and who chose to fuck another man because she wanted to. I wondered if yesterday would be a one-time event to be regretted and forgotten, or if we and our relationship had forever changed. At this point, I hoped it was the latter.

My remarkable wife soon returned with a tray containing our drinks and a bag of chocolate chip cookies.

Though we had both eaten a rather large breakfast only a few hours before, we managed to devour half a bag of cookies before our hungers were sated. Sex has a way of fueling appetites.
Sheila got up and brushed crumbs from the red cushions before sitting down cross-legged next to me. It was a very erotic lotus position, but seemed to fit the new woman she had become overnight.

“We need to clarify something you said last night. At least I think you said it, but I was still pretty buzzed at the time.”

“Okay…but I think I know what you’re going to ask.”

“Maybe, but I want to be sure we’re saying and hearing the same thing.”

“Shoot.”

“I think you said that if I ever felt the urge to have sex with another man, it would be okay as long as I told you first, and that you approved of him. Did I hear you right?”

“Yes.”

“I think you also said you had no desire to be with another woman…right?”

“That’s also right. I’ll be satisfied in every way just to know you are being satisfied physically and I guess…emotionally. As long as you still love me, and that you think of me as number one in your life, I don’t consider you having sex with another man to be a threat to our marriage. I only ask you to be honest about your desires and your activities. If I know beforehand, I don’t consider it cheating.”

“You do know how ridiculous that sounds, don’t you? As a matter of fact, it’s probably the craziest thing I’ve ever heard!”

“It might sound that way, but think about last night. You clearly had a desire to have sex with Toby, and apparently it’s been that way for some time. Sexual attraction is perfectly normal for anyone. Your desire was so strong, that you surrendered to temptation, but afterward, you were sorry. You didn’t want to hurt me, or to lose what we have. That scared you, and now you’re relieved that I wasn’t angry. You said you enjoyed the experience. You got to have great sex with another man, but it didn’t cause a problem with your marriage, so why shouldn’t that situation be possible at other times? Without secrecy, unfounded fears aren’t an issue, so let’s face this in a rational way.”

Sheila rested her chin in her hands and her elbows on her knees. Her dark glasses slipped down her nose and she peered at me over the top of the frame.

“You say that, but why do I feel so guilty?”

She quickly pushed the glasses back into place, but her lip trembled and I saw a tear arrive before she could hide it.

“Because you did cheat by not letting me know your frustrations and your needs, and then you acted on them with the intent to hide everything.”

She assented with a fleeting nod.

“I know that’s true. I intentionally drank to the point that it was easy to make a bad decision, and I’m suffering for it today. A deserved punishment... though I still feel it’s not nearly enough.”

“Forget your desire for punishment. Tell me more about your frustrations that led to going with Toby.”

She shrugged slightly and looked away with embarrassment. It wasn’t something she wanted to talk about.

“It’s okay, Sheila, I really want to know, so I can better understand your feelings.”

“I told you most of it last night…about hating the fact that I’m getting old and gray and that I’ve gained weight. I think that’s the biggest reason for my frustration.”

She flicked her hair back and looked off into the distance.

“That and the crazy horny feelings that keep getting stronger.”

She flashed a fearful grin and flushed.

“Look at me…after all these years I’m still embarrassed to tell my husband about my feelings!”

“I had no idea those things were bothering you, because I don’t see you as aging. You have a body that most women your age would die for, and there’s nothing shameful about needing a little hair coloring! I honestly never even noticed any gray.”

“I’m glad you still feel that way, and I know I’m probably overreacting. You just never say anything that makes me feel attractive, and besides, I think the fear of getting old affects women more than men.”

“You’re right on one count. I’m guilty of not telling you often enough how pretty and sexy I think you are. That’s a guy thing that I promise to work on. I promise.”

“Maybe that’s why I’m horny too. Maybe I’m remembering what it was like twenty years ago and maybe I’m trying too hard to stay young.”

“Let me start my promise by saying that you are the sexiest woman I know, and your newly recharged libido just accentuates your sexiness. Beautiful eyes, great smile and those fantastic breasts attract men’s stares like magnets."

She placed a hand under each breast and studied them as she lifted."

“My boobs are sagging and they’re getting too big.”

“My God Sheila, they’re perfect!”

For the first time in the past 12 hours she actually smiled and laughed softly.

“Maybe I shouldn’t tell you, but Toby said the same thing.”

She looked up, excited, but worried that she might have overstepped the yet undefined line of prudence by telling me about an intimate moment with her previous night’s lover. Lover…that was a new word for the man who had fucked her without my permission, but the word wasn’t offensive to me. When she saw the stupid grin on my face, she relaxed and laughed again.

“See, I told you so! If an old husband and his wife’s young lover have the same opinion, they must be awful damn nice!”

“Maybe they aren’t that bad, but that’s only the opinion of a husband and a young guy looking for a quick piece of ass from an old woman.”

What she had just said registered, and she looked almost sad again. I felt for her.

“Did he say he was just looking for a quick piece of ass?”

She shook her head.

“No, but I know that’s all I was to him.”

“From what you say, he’s been flirting for a long time, so he must like you well enough to keep at it. I’m betting he’ll call to see if you got in trouble when you got home last night.”

“He won’t call if he knows you’re here, but he texted me a while ago.”

“He did? What did he say?”

“I don’t know, I haven’t read it yet.”

“If you haven’t read it, how do you know it was him?”

“He said he’d text me this morning, but I didn’t think he would.”

“Why not”

“I feel cheap and he probably thinks I am too.”

“If he felt that was the case, would you expect him to contact you? Go get your phone and read what he said.”

(To be continued)

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:46 pm

AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great chapter!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for sharing!!!!

The talking is soooo hottttt......., and the cuckolding future scenes, feelings and talks promise a lot!!! ;)

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:29 pm

I'm a reader pls continue

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:32 pm

Outstanding!!!

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:48 pm

Part Five

She hesitated, but when I repeated the request to get her phone she got up and went into the house. When she came back, she was holding the phone as if it was contaminated.

“Well, what did he say?”

“I haven’t read it. I’m scared to see what he said.”

“For God’s sake, Sheila, do it!”

She grimaced, but opened the screen and began to read, nervously at first. After she reread it several times, she closed the screen and looked up at me with a tender smile.

“It’s nice.”

“Aren’t you going to read it to me?”

“It’s embarrassing.”

“Honesty and openness…remember?”

“Okay, but please don’t be mad.”

She took a nervous breath and blinked several times, but reopened the phone and after reading it in silence one more time she shared the message with me.

“Good morning beautiful lady! Thank you for the most fantastic night of my life!!! I hope your husband was asleep when you got home and that you didn’t get in trouble for being so late. I’ve been thinking about you all morning and you can imagine what it’s doing to me. Please let me know if everything is okay. I want to talk to you.”

For just a moment I felt a pang of jealousy, but her warm smile quickly dissipated my fears. She had actually opened up to me, but I knew the situation was still on thin ice and that I needed to think through the way I should deal with it.

“See, he doesn’t think of you as being used. He actually sounds like a pretty decent guy.”

“He is, but he’s a lot younger than me.”

“How much younger?”

“I don’t really know…he might be about thirty or thirty-five.”

“You should take it as a real compliment that a man that age thinks you are beautiful and that he enjoyed sex with you.”

Sheila closed her phone and cuddled up to me, her head on my shoulder. She hooked her leg over mine and rested her hand on my stomach. Despite having just had sex with her for the second time within a few hours, I felt a stirring.

“What bothers me is that I cheated, and I’m ashamed, but...”

I detected the first indication that she was ready to tell me more about Toby. I held her closer and kissed her forehead.

“Why don’t you tell me more about what happened?”

“It’s hard to talk about. I just feel so bad about the whole thing.”

“Don’t be scared to talk about it. I promised not to get mad, and confessions are therapeutic.”

“I know….”

“Why don’t you start by telling me more about Toby. What does he look like? Where does he work?…how did you meet?

“He’s nice looking but not handsome. Sort of rugged. He’s big…very big…maybe six-three or four…. I don’t know how to judge a man’s weight. He’s very strong. Huge arms and a muscular, hairy chest.”

“Sounds like he’s bigger than me in more ways than you told me about last night.”

I did my best to make the comment sound casual. I didn’t want her to think I was envious of him…which I wasn’t. I actually preferred it that way, as that’s the way my fantasy had always played out. In the fantasy she would be seduced by a strong, muscular man who would use her for his pleasure and in return drive her wild with desire. My attempt to not intimidate her must have been successful as she went on without hesitation.

“He’s a carpenter and he works for the developer putting up those new houses down by the lake. He came to town when they did. I guess that was about six months ago, wasn’t it?”

“I wonder if I’ve seen him? Some of those workers stop at the cafe when I’m having breakfast and I’ve seen a couple of big guys.”

She glanced up at me.

“Really? He has short reddish-brown hair and hazel eyes, and a big tattoo of an eagle on his arm. He was in the service in Iraq and the tattoo hides a scar where he was wounded.”

“I think I have seen him! And he is big! The tattoo is of an eagle with wings spread!”

Her look was one of hesitant excitement as she realized that I now knew the man whose bed she had shared.

My head was a whirlwind of thoughts. In my fantasy I created fictional characters for Sheila to seduce, and now one of them fit Toby to a “T”. The fantasy character had become real, almost as if I had ordered it. Maybe I unconsciously created the character after seeing him and thinking he was the perfect model. It was exciting to realize the big man I had seen drinking coffee and laughing with friends less than a week ago had spent hours fucking my wife last night.

“Is he single?”

She nodded an affirmation and her hair brushed my cheek.

“He was engaged to a girl just before he left for the Middle East, but she sent him a Dear John email a month after he got to Iraq. He says that was enough for him and that he’s never getting married.”

The situation sounded more perfect with each disclosure.

My mind had almost tuned out Sheila as my fantasy took full control of my thoughts and I began to ascribe names of real people to replace faceless characters.

“…..real gentleman every time we danced or talked. He flirted, but nothing too suggestive.”

My attention snapped back to my wife’s confession.

“Then last night, after one song finished, he put his arm around me and squeezed me tight against him. It felt more personal than the casual touch from a dance partner, and his eyes told me it was an invitation to do more than just hug. The realization left me flustered and since I already had a headache, I thought I better go home before I did something I’d regret. If the cab had come along right then, nothing would have happened, but when Toby followed me outside and offered a ride I knew what would happen if I said yes. In spite of that, I did say yes, and I called the cab to cancel.

He had to help me in his truck because it’s so high off the ground, and when he put his hands around my waist and lifted me inside, I mentally surrendered to whatever he wanted to do to me. I was shaking, but my mind was made up. I’m not exactly a shrinking violet, but when he touched me I seemed to lose all control of my senses. When he leaned across to get the bottle of aspirin from the glove box, he rested his hand on my leg, and when he handed me the bottle he kissed me. It was like fireworks going off and I didn’t even pretend to resist.
Then he asked if I wanted to go right home, or stop someplace and have a nightcap. Without even thinking, I told him to stop at the convenience store and get some beer and then take me to his apartment. At that point he knew I was going to give him what he wanted.”

Those last words were all it took for me to get that warm, pulsing sensation in my groin again.

“By the time we got to his apartment, I had no more doubts that I wanted to go to bed with him, and when he kissed me before we got out of the truck, I put my hand on his cock. Even inside his jeans it felt big. Since we first started dating in college, I’ve not seen another man’s cock in real life but I wanted to see his. I’ve always been curious to see another man naked.”

She had hit her stride and the story was tumbling out. I could tell she wanted to reveal everything, and while she was assuaging her conscience, my fantasy was being fed a banquet of erogenous nourishment. She suddenly stopped talking and turned to look at me.

“You’re getting hard!”

(To be continued)

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:50 pm

we all are

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:54 pm

Please continue - :up: :up: :up:

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:54 pm

alan137 wrote:Please continue - :up: :up: :up:
+1 ;)

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:37 am

Part Six

“Can you blame me? Hearing about your experience is pretty hot.”
“I don’t mean it to be, but you said you wanted to hear the whole story. Should I stop?”

Had she been able to read my mind, she would have witnessed a moment of panic. I wanted to hear every detail, but I didn’t want to appear perverted and over-anxious. These were as yet untested waters, and I wasn’t sure how much of my fantasy I wanted to reveal.

“No, don’t stop…I want to know everything that happened. I’ll let you know if something bothers me.”

She put her head back on my shoulder and continued narrating while I held her close.

“When we got inside, though I had already made up my mind, the reality of what I was doing almost made me panic, so I asked Toby to pour me a beer. I drank it too fast and it really hit me. We were sitting on the sofa. He had his arm around me, his hand inside my shirt and playing with my breast as we kissed. I was still scared, but knew I wanted more. I needed more liquid courage, so I asked for another beer. At that point I lost track of time. I do remember that it got hot and heavy. Somehow he was able to unhook my bra and open my shirt. I told him I wanted to see his cock, so he unzipped his jeans and asked me to pull it out. It was even bigger than I had guessed, and it was really hard!”

So was mine. Sheila saw it, took it in her hand and stroked it very slowly.

“I’m glad it’s affecting you this way, instead of making you mad. Remembering last night is making me hot too. Do you want to hear more?”

“I do…and I’m glad you’re okay telling it. No secrets. What did you do with his cock?”

“This.”

She leaned over and took me in her mouth. She had only sucked my cock a few times and it had been years since the last time. It was pure heaven!

“You know how to do that so well. Did Toby like it?”

She looked at me and nodded as she continued to suck. She had closed her eyes again and it was a good bet she was thinking about Toby in her mouth again. At that point I didn’t care who she was thinking about.

I was glad we had recently had sex so didn’t have to fear a quick ejaculation. I just relaxed and watched her perform. I put my hands on her head and pulled her gently but forcefully so that she had to swallow my full length. She did so without difficulty. If Toby was as big as she said, she wouldn’t be able to do that to him. Just as she was imagining that it was Toby’s cock in her mouth, I was imagining watching the two of them together.

Minutes passed as she continued to pleasure me with her mouth and I was nowhere near a climax. It was the best oral sex I had ever experienced, but thus occupied she couldn’t talk about last night…and my fantasy needed verbal attention. Before I could say anything, she rolled onto her back and spread her legs.

“Make love to me.”

Our earlier coupling had been demanding and hurried, but as I slipped inside her this time, all I could feel was a strong desire to do as she requested. I wanted to make love to this new woman, and I wanted to do it slowly and devotedly, and that’s the way it was for several minutes before either of us spoke. She was again remarkably wet, but not at all frantic or demanding like last time. Every gentle stroke was sensuous and loving, and now I believed it was me she was thinking about, not Toby.

“l love you so much for not being angry.”

“No need to be angry about something that satisfied both of our desires.”

“I hope that doesn’t change after you’ve had more time to think about it.”

“It won’t be a problem. I’ve thought about it for a long time but was scared to say anything. I didn’t want you to think I’m a pervert.”

She laughed softly, then sighed as I began to thrust deeper and harder. Her rhythmic response indicated that lust was beginning to take control.

“Well it did surprise me, and maybe you’re different than the average man, but if it’s something that turns you on, I don’t think you are a pervert, or if you are, that makes me one too. Even after you said it was okay, I was scared to tell you how much I enjoyed fucking Toby, but I really did.”

The pace of our love making was increasing, and normal conversation was evolving into short crude questions and replies.

“Do you want to fuck him again?

“Yes, if you’ll let me.”

“You don’t need permission for Toby. Just tell me where and when. Do it when you want.”

“How soon?”

“When will you see him again?”

Her face was flushed and her eyes sparkled even as they took on a glazed look. As I continued to thrust, she bit her lower lip and I could see her mind debating the correct answer.

“Maybe next week…after class…if that’s alright.”

“So you really enjoyed fucking him?”

The increasingly squishy sounds and her restrained whimpers had already told me the answer. Her mind was back in Toby’s bed. She was gritting her teeth, smiling, eyes half-closed. She nodded…almost desperately.

“Yes, oh my god, yes!”

“Well, do it then, and this time enjoy it while you’re sober.”

Her fingernails dug into my back and her pussy tightened as the pace again picked up. Our lovemaking had graduated from tender to animalistic.

“Are you going to let him cum inside you?”

“Yes! I loved when he did. He cums so hard and so much. God it was so good!”

I was also on the verge and was pounding as deep and as hard as I could go, knowing Toby could go deeper and harder and fill her better. I came a few seconds before she did, but kept driving until I felt her arrive with a trembling, muffled groan. I knew she wanted to cry out, but I also knew she was stifling her response so the neighbors wouldn’t hear.

As minutes passed and I came down from the intense orgasm, the happenings of last night and this morning replayed with clarity in my mind and I realized that my fantasy had been fulfilled beyond every expectation. I wondered if it would continue.

The sun had moved higher overhead and release from the bonds of sexual control made me realized how hot it was getting. Both of our bodies were soaked with sweat and stuck together. I rose up slightly to let the faint breeze blow between us. The valley between her breasts held droplets of perspiration and her entire chest was flushed and heaving from the exertion. Her eyes were closed and a satisfied smile graced her lips. A sheen of moisture covered the bridge of her lightly freckled nose, and ringlets of damp hair were stuck to her forehead. She was beautiful. I was overwhelmed by love for this person who had emerged from a cocoon of middle-age boredom and frustration to become the seductive woman that lay in sexual surrender beneath me.

(To be continued)

Paul_Pines
Experienced

Unread post by Paul_Pines » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:55 am

GREAT STORY! Can't wait to read more.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:58 am

Fantastic, your living your dream. You and your woman rock on.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:06 pm

So great story and so excellently written!!!

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:31 am

Part Seven

The following week was the most erotic and satisfying period of sexual bliss we had experienced since the honeymoon newness of marriage. Sheila’s desires were nearly insatiable, and though I too had experienced a revived libido, I discovered that hearing and visualizing the details of her intimacy with another man brought as much satisfaction as did my actual participation. Hearing every detail about the night she spent fucking Toby was exciting and fantasy fulfilling, and the more comfortable she became with my suggestion for her to have sex with other men the more she opened up about her own fantasies. Where at first I had to initiate any sexual discussions, she now seemed un-intimidated by the subject, and almost eager to discuss topics no longer feared as taboo. I think she really enjoyed describing their lovemaking in detail as I'm certain the memories were even more pleasurable to her than for me. She also told me that for more than a month, she had been masturbating every day using visions of Toby to drive her orgasms. She admitted that in her mind she had already fucked him and that if he hadn’t made the first move to seduce her, she might have.

She answered the first text from Toby that morning, which opened the text flood gates, all of which she shared with me. They also talked on the phone a couple of times, but she wasn’t comfortable talking to him in front of me, and feared Toby would discover the fact that I was aware of their illicit relationship. She had fibbed to him that I had been asleep when she got home the night of their tryst, as he had been worried that I would discover her infidelity. When she told him that she wanted to go home with him again after the next class, he was excited, but even more concerned about discovery. That led to another fib that made him think that I suffered from ED, and that I was not opposed to her seeking discreet physical gratification elsewhere. I didn’t mind the little white lies if they helped assure another sexual liaison with Toby would be on the menu.

The Thursday before class, when I got home I found Sheila nude and tanning on the patio again. The lines between tan and ivory white skin were quickly fading and she was developing a beautiful, Coppertone-ad tan over her entire body. The woman who only recently had been so shy and insisted on being at least modestly clothed when outdoors, now seldom wore anything at all when either inside or out. That one night spent with a new cock, and a week of lust-filled memories, had transformed her.

I went over and greeted her with a kiss.

“I love your tan.”

She smiled and stretched seductively.

“Do you think Toby will like it?”

“I can’t imagine why he wouldn’t.”

“I’ve been horny all day thinking about tomorrow night and I’ve been waiting for you to get home to take care of my hot pussy.”

“Out here?

“ Of course!”

As I shed my clothing, she began rubbing herself. That was another thing that had changed in a week. She had always been shy about masturbating in front of me, but now seemed at ease and almost desirous of an audience. Naturally, I didn’t complain.

I won’t bore you with details of yet another afternoon fuck-session on the chaise lounge. Suffice to say it took the edge off both of our overheated conditions as we looked forward to, and discussed her upcoming rerun of “Bedtime with Toby”.

That night I asked Sheila if I could help her prepare for her date. She looked surprised, but agreed, and asked what I wanted to do, so I said I’d like to give her a shave, followed by a full body massage with her favorite lotion, and I’d also like to select what she would wear.

“You want to shave me? I wonder if I can handle that…you might cut me in a delicate place!”

She laughed, but I detected a bit of real concern too.

“I’ll be careful. Remember, this adventure is for both of us and I think it would be exciting to shave your pussy for your first special date.”

“That sounds so strange…helping me get ready for a date…but I like it. I can’t believe you’ve been so…so understanding and encouraging! A week ago, I thought you would have kicked me out and filed for divorce by now, but instead you’re helping me get ready to meet another man. I don’t really believe it, but I’d be crazy to complain, and I can’t begin to tell you how exciting it is!”

When Friday morning arrived, I awoke early and turned off the alarm. Sheila had tossed and turned much of the night, and I didn’t have to be a mind reader to know what was causing it. Though we often ate breakfast together, I decided to allow her some needed rest. If everything went as planned, she would need it. As for me, I decided to have breakfast at the café where I had seen her partner in l’affaire.

Eating out was a two or three times a week event. My usual time to arrive was a little before 8, as my work began at 9, but the construction crews started work before I did, and they would eat at least an hour earlier than was my custom. It was just after 6:30 when I arrived and several muddy pickups with bed-mounted tool boxes and racy bumper stickers were parked in front. I had barely closed the door behind me when I spotted Toby. Even in the company of three other burly guys, he stood out. He was the biggest man in the booth, and if there was any question as to his identity, the eagle tattoo covering the rather large scar on his arm was on full display below a rolled-up sleeve.

I took a seat at a two-person table near the booth with Toby and friends. I tried not to stare, but seeing the man who had recently fucked my wife sitting mere feet away made it difficult. Toby appeared to be the quiet one of the crew. While the others exchanged raucous laughter and conversed in raised voices, he sat there and quietly listened while he finished a stack of blueberry pancakes.

The waitress brought a carafe of coffee to my table and took my order…two poached eggs and toast…my usual fare when I ate out. I buried my nose in the newspaper I’d bought from the machine by the door, but I doubt I really read anything. At least I don’t remember any of the stories. My eyes tried to focus on the paper, but my ears were tuned to the conversation in the booth…and my mind was on my wife and the big man with the big cock sitting almost within touching distance.

My first cup of coffee and half my meal had been consumed by the time the crew finished discussing last night’s ball scores. I might have actually begun to read some of the articles when their conversation turned to the upcoming weekend.

“Everybody going to the kegger at Marty’s house tonight?” That from the youngest looking guy with the backward baseball cap, acne, and a scraggly goatee.

The other two men I didn’t know shook their heads. One saying he was going to a movie with his wife, and the other saying he was going fishing with his kids early the next day and didn’t want to be hung over on the lake.

“How about you, Toby?”

“No, I’ve got things to do tonight.”

My ears perked and I caught my breath. I tried not to look in his direction.

“You still doing that cowboy dancing thing?”

“Yeah, I have a couple more lessons to go.”

“You’re gonna’ be dancing with stars when you’re done!” The cat in the hat didn’t strike me as the smartest guy in the booth.

“Yeah, right. It’s just something to do where I can meet other people.”

“Lookin’ for pussy? Someone said you got a girlfriend down there.”

I looked his way. Toby laughed quietly and took a drink of coffee.

“Not exactly a girlfriend, but she’s a nice lady. I have no interest in anything serious.”

“Does she put out?” Again from Mr. backward-hat.

“I said she’s a nice lady. She’s older than me. We’re just friends.”

“Nothin’ says you can’t fuck an old friend!”

The other two men laughed at hat-man’s coarse humor, but Toby didn’t. He smiled dryly and turned his attention to his coffee. He took a long drink from the heavy cup before warming its contents from the carafe. He drank it black…no sugar.

“C’mon man, you can tell us! Wasn’t long ago you was bitchin’ about not getting laid, but you’ve been looking awful content lately. I bet you’re getting it!”

“Don’t be an ass, Jimbo. If I was, I sure as hell wouldn’t be telling you. The woman has got class, unlike some folks at this table.”

Jimbo’s laugh that followed sounded more like braying, so I guess Toby’s “ass” comment had been accurate.

Hearing Toby call for respect for Sheila was reassuring. I was beginning to like this guy and I could see why she would be attracted to him. A gentle giant who was discreet and thoughtful about the woman he was fucking…my wife. By this time tomorrow, I’d know more about him after she finished telling me all the details about how much she enjoyed having his big cock in her again.

I finished my coffee and left the café, assured that Sheila would be in good hands with her newfound lover.

(To be continued)
Last edited by JRE on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:55 am

great story, looking forward to more.

BuzzCzar

Unread post by BuzzCzar » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:06 am

A well-told, erotic story. Looking forward to reading more.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Amazing chapter, thanks!!!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:41 am

Well done. What a great story so far!!!

Foot69loose

Unread post by Foot69loose » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:04 pm

A very well told story and one that I am looking forward to reading much more of ..

Thank you for posting