short story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
goodtimes2
$2 Ho

short story

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:01 am

This is a hot fantasy i wrote for an online friend. It is my first real attempt at writing and I would love some feed back.

I would love to watch her make out with you for a while then crawl sexily over to where i am sitting, unzip my pants and start sucking on my getting me nice and hard and wet with precum, whilst making eye contact with you. Then i would have her sit astride me making out and caress that beautiful butt and succulent breasts, fingering that sweet pussy of hers then lay her back 69 so she could suck me some more and i could lick and finger that sweet little honey pot pussy of hers while you sit on the other side of the room and watch. Then after a while i would lead her over to make out with you where you sit as i enter her from behind and listen to her whisper to you how naughty she is and "do you like watching me get fucked like a naughty slutwife?" as i keep fucking her sweet pussy from behind spanking that delicious firm ass. Then after she has cum i would lay her down and fuck her some more slowly passionately kissing her missionary before having her kneel before me so i could cum all over that pretty face and in her delicious little mouth. Finally i would have her go across the room and have her kiss you with my cum still in her mouth like a good slut 'HOTwife" as she tells you how much fun she had and how she likes that and will do it for you again and again no problem!