Blush - A Different Version

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
dplover
Experienced

Blush - A Different Version

Unread post by dplover » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:27 am

Steam

A puff of steam exited the shower with her.

A normal bath towel could wrap up two of her.

Bronze shoulders and toes are all that peak out.

The perfectly knotted towel, intertwined with her brown locks is like an elaborate crown.

The blow drier seems to shriek in the room lit mostly by moonlight.

The towel loosens as she brushes her way through the long brown strands, the tflair of her hips disappears under fluffy terry cloth.

The brightly lit mirror reflects her pert little nose.

A shrug of her shoulders, the towel puddles at her feet, the description of petite is revealed.

Ankles together, her bare lips are illuminated in the opening between her legs.

A little turn and a quick glance in the mirror confirmed that it her bottom is perfectly heart shaped.

Tonight's lace was white and delicate, virginal white, only one piece.

Never a bra unless she wears something thin or no bra because she is wearing something thin.

The implications of white may have been lost on her, but then again maybe not.

Stretched wide and frozen just above her knees lacy panties await a mist of perfume.

The bent at her the waist, last easy kiss of the night or me, a site line past her nipples down to her navel.

The smile over her shoulder was softer than defiance.

Two hours is a long time to wait.

After midnight.

“Hi”, Shelly blushed a little, her makeup was gone.

“Hey...” involuntarily I shrugged my shoulders.

“Thank you...I love you”, she sounded a little guilty, good I thought. Her hair was freshly brushed, probably two minutes ago in the car mirror.

“You OK...” her purse made a thump at the other end of the couch.

“I guess...yea...maybe...I don't know”. What the fuck was I supposed to say.

“I love you”. Right at that moment I couldn't say it back

Shelly leaned in for a kiss, maybe not, I turned my head.

Undeterred Shelly settled in my lap facing me, her knees straddled my legs. Her boobs were erect under the sundress, raising her bottom a little she cupped the front of my pants, now at eye level her tits wobbled loosely.

“I love you...”, her search was unrewarded. I didn't answer her. Both hands around my neck Shelly nuzzled my neck.

“Thank you...I love you...so much”, too many kisses on my neck to count.

“Did you miss me...” breathy and emotional Shelly kissed her way up to my ear.

Hands on both of my flushed cheeks, “Fuck me...”. Smoky eyes.

“Shelly... really...I mean really...”. A nipple almost peeped out when she sat up straight again, then any distance between our bodies evaporated, her breasts pressed my chest.

“Kiss me...please...kiss me”, her neck was sweaty, only the faintest whiff of perfume remained.

A thin yellow strap passed under my chin, I really wasn't in the mood for this. The other side of her neck was just as salty on my lips.

“Mmmm...honey ” both straps dangled, only the pressure between us held the yellow fabric in place. I did my part, Shelly didn't, the little dress crumpled in a pile on my lap.

Unblinking, Shelly eyes were lusty, her lips a little swollen “I love you....” she meant it, a quiver shimmied down my back. Shelly cupped my jaw in her soft hands, her breasts were bare just below my gaze.

“I love you...”, lustful and feminine. Is it possible to refuse a bare chested girl? Shelly's breasts pressed against me, her back was naked and smooth in my hands, just like the very first time we got past just making out and just like the first time my manhood longed for female attention.

I hate that I'm horny now, I hate it when she does this shit, I hate watching her get ready, shower and dress, primp and preen. I hate staying up waiting, I hate the wet spot in my underwear.

The home coming kiss is the hardest, the first one is always emotional, love, arousal, angst...I always swear to myself I'm not going to do it.

Five buttons on my shirt, one on my jeans, it's hard to resist a half naked girl that wants you naked too.

That feel sooo good...0.god it's sooo hard on my clit”. Shelly's softest curls were nested along my manhood, she was a sticky, greasy mess down there.

“Did you fuck...him”. I don't know why I always ask.

“We made love...honey...twice”. Angst, Shelly kissed me with her tongue for punctuation.

A stripper lap dance is nice I guess...this wasn't like that.

“Is it still slutty...”, Shelly slowly humped erect manhood. She was naked under her dress, she was very wet, and determined. The sounds of breathy whispers and the sliding wet genitalia.

“You like that...mmmm...you all hard”, Shelly's bare breasts were warm against my chest, her breath was hot and humid on my ear. She spread her knees further, increasing the friction on my manhood.

“You still think it was slutty to go over there without my panties....”. I had said something like that earlier. Shelly was humping me a little faster now.

“I love you:, Shelly whispered

“O' god...fuck me...”, with one hand between us Shelly did the deed.

“I...love...you...”, pretty lips, little kisses with each word.

“O my god Shelly...uhhh god...”, Shelly was sticky and greasy, down there, oozy and oh so familiar, this wasn't going to take very long.

“I love you”. Shelly slowed and then stopped rocking all together. In her belly I could feel her most feminine muscles adjusting, thankfully the vagina is amazing elastic. Shelly felt comfortable and familiar, and yes lust is powerful enough to rationalize the extra moisture of the moment.

“I love you...”, her head rested on my shoulder, just a whisper.

“I love you too...”.

“I love you...” Shelly dripped, I felt warm and thick on the inside of my thigh.

“Honey...”

“Yes Shelly...”.

“Honey I want a baby....” This wasn't new idea, I played along for now.

“When do want to start trying...”.

“We started trying today....”

Five months is a long time

A puff of steam exited the shower with her.

A normal bath towel wrapped them up.

Bronze shoulders and slightly swollen ankles peak out.

The perfectly knotted towel, intertwined with her longer brown locks, is like an elaborate crown.

The blow drier seems to shriek in the room lit mostly by moonlight.

The towel loosens as she brushes her way through the long brown strands, the the flair of her hips stretched the fluffy terry cloth a little

The brightly lit mirror reflects her pert little nose, her cheeks are little puffy

A shrug of her shoulders, the towel puddles at her feet, the definition of womanhood is revealed.

Ankles together, light barely illuminates the gap between her legs.

A little turn and a quick glance in the mirror confirmed that it her bottom is womanly.

Tonight's lace is white and sturdy, virginal white, the bra is new.

Usually a bra now unless she wears something thin or no bra because she is wearing something thin.

The implications of white would not be lost on anyone now .

Stretched wide and frozen just above her knees panties await a mist of perfume.

The bent at her waist, the last easy kiss of the night or me, a site line past the new white support, reality stretches her tummy.

The smile over her shoulder was softer than defiance.