Email from wife's FB

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Sharedherlots
Player

Email from wife's FB

Unread post by Sharedherlots » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:47 am

I asked my wife if she could convince her fuck buddy to write her what he loves about fucking her. Here was his reply:

So what turned me on...
I would say that kissing you and touching slowly, caressing your body, your breasts were actually a big turn on for me. You kiss so softly and gently and then into such a deep tongue action that I would get hard in no time. You really are a good kisser. You have a beautiful smile and mouth that needs kissing. Your long dark hair flowing over your soft white soft skin was very attractive to me. Your breasts were nothing but perfect. The perfect size with beautiful nipples that need sucking and my attention. I loved having my mouth on your nipples sucking softly and at times biting them gently to get them to stand to attention. They felt so good in my hands massaging them as well.

Your body is awesome. You have a perfect little booty and tight body that anyone would die for. Packaged all together in the right sized body. Your butt is perfect in size and great to grab while fucking you.

Now your pussy. What can I say. It was beautiful to look at. Pink, soft, great smelling and tasting, shaved, cute clit and I could not get enough of looking at it. You have an awesome pussy...one that needs to be stuffed over and over. What I enjoyed was watching you pussy devour my cock. I would watch those lips part and it would take a bit for my cock to enter in. But once in, it was heaven. You were so warm inside and wet, soft and felt so tight. I always commented on how tight you are and how that made me explode. My favor was your legs up to you chest on your back and I would watch my big cock enter into you. I would go slow and then bury it up to my balls. I wanted to get every inch of your pussy filled with my cock. I would pull out to watch your juices on my cock and then go back in for more. Kissing you while fucking you like this put me over the edge.

I also enjoyed having you on top as well. I enjoyed seeing you get pleasure in stroking my cock on top and it gave me a good opportunity to see you and suck on your tits. Big turn on.

What I enjoyed as well is doggy. My favorite. The only down side is not being able to see your cute face while I pounded you. I was able to get some kissing in leaning way over. What I enjoyed was seeing your hot body, thin waist, white soft skin, round bubble butt in front of me and you hot pussy. Watching my cock enter doggy style is indescribable. You see it going into a moist hot box and come out again glistening with warm creamy pussy juices all over making it shiny and slick. The feeling is overwhelmingly good as it is so tight, so warm and so good that I cannot last long. I feel the cum building up inside of me. My nuts stiffen up and my cock is super hard. I feel the explosion of my cum shooting out of me in waves into that hot pussy and I need to go into you pussy as deep and as long as I can. Some primal animal thing drives me to bury my cock so deep inside that I wish my nuts could go in there as well to get even deeper. I enjoy leaving it in there so that every drop of cum is shot inside for you to enjoy later. I love seeing your pussy filled with my cum... huge turn on. I watch as I pull out and a small amount of cum dizzles out as well. Love seeing that.