Fantasy and reality

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
mwmbound
Trainable

Fantasy and reality

Unread post by mwmbound » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:58 am

I thought I would start a story line, two parallel tales, one of reality, the other of the fantasy I wish was happening. If there is interest will continue the story.

Background: for both: Wife and I have been married over 25 years. Grown children, last of whom is living at our home while he finishes his degree. 10+ years ago we were swingers. Wife is definitely bi. Stopped swinging because it was taking too much of our time. Last few years sex has become very routine. Still very much love each other, just less sexual spark.

Chapter One, Last Night:

Fantasy: My wife told me during the week she was going out on Friday. I knew what this meant, she was getting together with one of her lovers. She wouldn't tell me which. She told me that she would be gone by the time I got home from work on Friday and not to wait up for her.

Work Friday was routine, made it home on time. When got home, went to my laptop, she had left the following note:

Put on your cage. I have the key. Do not open the envelope until you are locked up.

I took out my cage and carefully locked myself up. The click of the lock sounded deafening. After checking that everything was secure and nothing was pinching, I ripped open the envelope.

"I am going out tonight to meet a new man. He is tall and very well hung. We have been chatting online for the past few weeks. He knows about you and your inability to satisfy me with your sorry excuse for a cock. I am wearing the panties and bra you bought me for our last anniversary, the ones I have never put on for you. I am going to let him have his way with me. I want you to know that while you are at home tonight, I am getting the cock that I need. If things work out, I may be seeing him on a regular basis. I am wearing the key to your cage on my anklet, advertising to the world that I have a locked up cuckold at home. If he asks, I am going to tell him exactly what the key is too. Under your pillow in our room is a pair of my panties, wet from fantasizing about him all day. Put them on, over your cage. Think about me tonight, will see you in the morning.

Love K"

My dick tries to swell in its cage. I am so turned on. I spend the night imaging what she is doing, what she is wearing, and what he is doing to him. I can't sleep. She gets home just 2 AM. She looks amazing, hair messed up, dress slightly off. She smiles and embraces me. "He was wonderful, made me cum with his beautiful cock, the way you can't." She lifts her dress, showing her bare pussy. "I gave him the panties you bought me as a souvenir. He asked about the key on my anklet, and I told him my hubby was at home, locked in chastity. He thought that was a riot."
I kneel down to kiss her pussy, she pushes me away. "Not tonight dear, I am too sore, even for your tongue. Lets go to bed."

We go upstairs to our bedroom, she , I admire her nude figure. "I may unlock you tomorrow, tonight I want you frustrated and desperate." We go to bed, she spoons up against me, falling asleep instantly.

Reality:

She tell me during the week she is going out Friday night, meeting her girlfriends. When I get home from work she has already left. I try on my chastity cage, but decide not to wear it. I go out to dinner with my son, come home and watch a movie on cable. She comes home around midnight, tells me she went to dinner and movie. We go to our bedroom, for some reason she removes her panties and puts on clean ones while still wearing her dress. Then she removes the rest of her clothes, puts on the T shirt she sleeps in, and we go to bed.

Hope everyone likes the story. looking forward to your feedback.
Wanna be chastized sissy

OOAA

Re: Fantasy and reality

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:46 pm

Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please go on...

I love the fantasy part ;)

Let's see if reality and fantasy can get together... :)

mwmbound
Trainable

Chapter Two

Unread post by mwmbound » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:59 am

Fantasy:

Woke up on a typical Sunday morning, my cock trying to get hard in its cage. K sleeps in the nude, her body looks amazing. I know better than to wake her, so I go downstairs and fix her breakfast. She wakes up an hour later, I serve her coffee and an omelet.

"I have a play date this afternoon" she states in a matter of fact voice. "I am meeting C for a walk in the park and games afterwards."

C is one of her girlfriends, very hot, and is bi like my wife.

"You will do the food shopping, the laundry, and clean the house. If you are good I will give you a special reward when I get home"

I am giddy with anticipation. I put up the first load of laundry and head out. When I return with the groceries her car is gone. I clean the house, making sure everything is spotless. She comes home just before sunset. After inspecting the house she nods her approval. I say nothing, not wanting to ruin my chances of getting to cum.

"I you ready for your reward?"

I nod, too nervous to speak.

She has me sit on the coach and unlocks me. "you may jerk off while watching this." She quickly sends a video from her phone to our big screen TV. I stare at the screen as I see her and C. They are in a secluded area of a local park. They are making out, C's hand obviously fingering my wife's pussy under her jeans. C says "lets go to my place" the video fades out but only for a moment. In the next scene they are in C's bedroom. Slowly they undress each other. They 69 for a while, then C grabs a strap on.

C: "I am going to fuck you, long and hard"

K spreads her legs and C ravishes her. Both can tell that K is about to cum.

C: "promise me you will deny your husband your pussy for the next month or I won't let you cum"

K is desperate, right on the edge. "OK, but please let me cum"

C: "I will, right now if you make me one more promise, make him watch this video, let him cum, then lock him back up for the month. Show him how I am a better lover. Make him watch the video every day until his time is up."

K is right on the cusp. "I will," She looks straight into the camera "C is a better lover than you honey. I will do anything she asks, no matter what"

With that she cums, hard. I cum just as she does on the screen, it then goes black. I eat my cum, and she locks me back up.

"30 days, your longest time yet. Good luck my love"

Reality: C and K were going to meet this afternoon for a long walk around the park but it got rained out. She spent the day on her computer while I jerked off in private.
Wanna be chastized sissy

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:51 am

Soooooooo hot the fantasy part.....

I like it A LOT!!!!! ;-)

mwmbound
Trainable

Chapter Three

Unread post by mwmbound » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:31 am

Fantasy:

I woke up this morning, my dick throbbing in its cage. My wife was still curled up in bed, sleeping soundly. Quietly I get up, taking care not to disturb her rest. I dress and head out. I do the food shopping and pick up the dry cleaning. When I get home I make her breakfast. She tells me she has plans for the day. She checks the lock on my chastity cage and fondles my balls. "I am going out with C today. I will send you pictures."

I watch her dress, putting on the sexy panties and bra I bought her last Valentine's Day (she has never put them on for me). Next is her skinny jeans and a low cut top. "We are going riding". C has a beautiful Harley low rider. An hour later I hear the roar of the engine. C pulls ups, K gets on, hugging C tightly. They ride off.

I am alone with my thoughts. I clean the house and do the laundry. Periodically K sends me texts, the first a picture of her tits as C rubs them. Next is a picture of K licking C's pussy. My cock swells as much as the cage allows. I am so horny it is difficult to concentrate on my chores. The next pic really throws me, K is on her knees sucking a huge cock. The last pic is of K bent over the bike, getting fucked from behind. Hours later she texts "on my way home."

They pull into our driveway, K gives C a big open mouth kiss while C snakes her hand down K's jeans, obviously fingering her pussy. K pulls away and comes into the house. "Would you like to hear about my day?"

I nod.

To be continued.
Wanna be chastized sissy

mwmbound
Trainable

Chapter Three continued

Unread post by mwmbound » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:44 pm

K smiles, "Come up to the bedroom"

Mesmerized, I follow. She strips, handing me her cum soaked panties, "Lick". It is a command

I lick the crotch tasting her juices and some man's cum.

K: "We rode to the Biker bar in Springfield. You know C's Harley is like a giant vibrator. So by the time we got there I was horny as hell. C pulled me into the ladies bathroom and mauled my tits. Then she had me get on my knees and lick her pussy until she came hard on my face. She did not let me clean myself up, instead she told me to go and the hardest looking biker and kiss him on the lips. I looked around and found him, a huge mountain of a man. I walked right up to him and kissed him. He smiled, licking his lips. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out back. He whipped out his cock, it was huge. While I was blowing him C brought her bike around to the back. He came in my mouth, and I showed C the cum before swallowing it. He then bent me over the bike and fucked me hard. I had three orgasms by the time he came. After he was done he walked back into the bar. We never spoke, I don't even know his name. C pulled up my panties and we rode home. Some of his cum is still inside me. You will lick it out."

With that, I went down on K, tasting his and her juices. It was wonderful, my caged cock was leaking precum. She came hard, almost passing out. My cock and balls ached with need.

Reality: I got up early, did the food shopping and laundry. K went out with her friend C, they went horseback riding and out to lunch. She came home very tired and took a nap.
Wanna be chastized sissy

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:11 pm

Again soooooooooooooooo hot the fantasy part.....

...let's see if reality can cath it up ;)

JustOneLook
Virgin

Unread post by JustOneLook » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:16 pm

I love how these stories juxtapose onto each other. It mimics many of the thoughts I have in my own life. Very cool, keep up the writing.

luv23way
Prepubescent

Unread post by luv23way » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:51 pm

Very talented

FunJane
Prepubescent

Unread post by FunJane » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:38 am

Hi Virgin lets see some pics of you in your knickers
are they your wife's or do you have your own collection

JustOneLook
Virgin

Unread post by JustOneLook » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:47 pm

Hoping for another installment? I love these. Please write more, they are great!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:22 pm

JustOneLook wrote:Hoping for another installment? I love these. Please write more, they are great!
+1

mwmbound
Trainable

Unread post by mwmbound » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:15 am

Will write some more soon, promise!!
Wanna be chastized sissy