Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:14 am

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:36 pm 
Trainable
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:32 pm
Posts: 58
The wife and I talked a lot about the people she use to go to school with back in the UK. Especially now that she has reconnected with a lot of them on facebook. She always talked about the guys and girls she had a crush on back in school but who she thought did not know she even existed.

Two weeks ago an old school friend of my wife who grew up with and went to school in the same small English village and who she had a serious crush on in her teenage years told her he was passing through New York City on his way back to the UK and would love to meet up with her so they could catch up on old times. She was very happy at the idea of seeing him again and asked if I mind if she met up with him for dinner when he was in town.

I knew she wanted him, she told me that much many times and I knew she often wondered what if and what it would be like if they had gotten together in high school. So I told her it was not a problem and that I wanted her to meet up with him and have fun because we only have one life to live and best to live it without wondering.

The evening came when my wife got all dressed up, I even helped her to select the outfit, something sexy and tempting that showed off her 38DD boobs. She wanted to look good for him and I wanted her to seduce him. During their dinner she texted me a couple times just to check in and let me know everything was OK.

After dinner she called to say that she was having a wonderful time talking about the good old days and chatting about the other people they went to school with and asked if it was OK for her to go out for drinks afterwards, to which I said fine. Later she text to let me know that things were getting a little interesting. That he also had a crush on her back in school but was too shy to do anything about. Later she texted that they were getting close and if it was OK if she snogged him. I told her there was no limits to what she wanted to do and that she should have fun. By that time my imagination was running wild, picturing her in various positions.

I knew she wanted to make up for lost times and I wanted her to have fun and make up for lost times. I love it when she gets wet for other people, it really turns me on. The phone rang about 1 am in the morning and it was my wife asking if she could go back to his hotel room, to which I said yes.

I did not see my dear wife again until about 10 am in the morning, she was tired because they had fucked the entire night trying to make up for all those lost years. She said they took a nap and then fucked some more in the morning before it was time for him to leave for the airport and head back to England.

Since then my wife has been in a constant state of “hornyness” trying to relive the experience through me. She described in detail the various positions he had her and what both she and he did to each other. She showed me the size of his dick and told me it felt good inside her. She got especially horny when he called the house and he and I chat on phone about her and how we both loved fucking her.

My dear wife is heading home to England in a couple weeks to visit family and for a small school reunion in the old village and both he and I have made arrangements for my wife to spend the night with him after the party. Since then she has been Victoria Secret shopping.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:44 am 
Pervert
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:23 pm
Posts: 681
Location: Barcelona
Super exciting story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:39 am 
Player

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:50 pm
Posts: 431
Any updates...?

Did she go bareback on him ? :)

_________________
From Norway...
The land of the fjords and the midnight sun...


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:58 pm 
Player

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:50 pm
Posts: 431
Hey, updates please... ;)

_________________
From Norway...
The land of the fjords and the midnight sun...


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:35 am 
Player

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:50 pm
Posts: 431
Have they broken up...?

_________________
From Norway...
The land of the fjords and the midnight sun...


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:19 pm 
Trainable
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:32 pm
Posts: 58
My wife went back home for her high school reunion which was just an excuse to see her special old high school friend, Mark, she packed all her Victoria Secret sexy stuff and off she went. I was told the reunion was lovely and how great it was to see all the old people she grew up with and went to school with. It was dinner, dance and laughing and some tears of joy to be there and sadness as hearing about the people no longer alive.

My wife had made arrangement to stay with another friend, not with Mark because they wanted to keep what they were doing a secret. So now they had to plan how they could get away for some special one and one time. After the reunion was over, a smaller group went to the pub for drinks and that group got smaller as the night progressed. Eventually she told her friend who wanted to leave that she was going to hang out some more with Mark but will come home later.

Finally they were alone so they left and went back to his house, throughout all this I was in in New York trying to help both of them trying to come up with a plan for some one-on-one time, trying to figure out how to get away from the herd. I was happy to get her text that they were alone and heading back to his place. She texted her school friend telling her she was over by Marks house, staying in the guest room and will see her in the morning. I really do not think her friend believed her seeing that her and Mark was together most of the night and she was OK with it.

The next morning I woke up to a number of text messages from my wife thanking me for allowing her to do this, to live this life and how lucky she was. Then describing in details the fun they had. They both had a wonderful time, she enjoyed his cock, she loved it in her and she loved being with him. I do love it when she go on and on about Mark’s cock and how it feels being inside her, how wide it was and how big. She said Mark really out done himself, he was like a machine and she was well and truly properly fucked. She enjoyed the idea that we are all friends and I really enjoy her having sex with Mark. I like Mark, we have become really good friends over the couple months often skyping each other during footie matches to debate the game and I enjoy him fucking my wife and told him that.

Finally she left Mark and her old school friends and headed to her family’s home in Devon. My wife came back to New York a couple days after and I could not keep my hand off her and my cock out of her. I find myself eating her more and more after she has been with mark as if I was hoping some of him was still in her.

Well it is now Christmas season and my dear wife is heading back to the England to be with her family for Christmas. Sadly I cannot go with her this time, I would have love to be in Devon this Christmas but work commitment did not make it possible. Mark will be with his family over Christmas but we all made plans for them to meet up if only for one night before she heads back to the New York. Surely she cannot go all the way to England and not have Marks lovely cock deep inside her. That is one reason I also wish I was going with her because I would have love to be there, these days I am obsessed with the idea of tasting both her and marks juices together.


Last edited by BiGalBrklyn on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:03 am 
Pervert
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:23 pm
Posts: 681
Location: Barcelona
SUPER EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!! ;)


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:06 am 
Player

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:50 pm
Posts: 431
OMG!!!
Thanks for the update.
Love it!!! :)

_________________
From Norway...
The land of the fjords and the midnight sun...


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:43 am 
Pervert
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:07 pm
Posts: 578
Location: Canada
Please send us an update or two over the holidays!
Merry Christmas!

_________________
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:55 am 
Trainable
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:32 pm
Posts: 58
My dear wife booked her flight and is going home to England for the summer and I will join her at the tail end of the summer before her return. We are all very excited as she will be spending a lot of time with Mark her old high school crush. They have a vacation plan for a villa France and I think I am more excited than she is.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:52 am 
2 Bit Whore

Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:44 am
Posts: 1098
Is her experience with Mark her first hot wife experience, or has she been fucked by other men during your marriage?


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:52 am 
Trainable
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:32 pm
Posts: 58
isinlarsa wrote:
Is her experience with Mark her first hot wife experience, or has she been fucked by other men during your marriage?


She has been fucked by other men before but Mark is different, first where we all have a good relationship and understanding. I talk to Mark more than she does and we are so much more relaxed around each other.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:21 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:44 am
Posts: 1098
BiGalBrklyn wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
Is her experience with Mark her first hot wife experience, or has she been fucked by other men during your marriage?


She has been fucked by other men before but Mark is different, first where we all have a good relationship and understanding. I talk to Mark more than she does and we are so much more relaxed around each other.



Does it add to the excitement of having a hotwife, to talk to the man whose fucking her?


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:58 pm 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:48 pm
Posts: 1323
isinlarsa wrote:
BiGalBrklyn wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
Is her experience with Mark her first hot wife experience, or has she been fucked by other men during your marriage?


She has been fucked by other men before but Mark is different, first where we all have a good relationship and understanding. I talk to Mark more than she does and we are so much more relaxed around each other.



Does it add to the excitement of having a hotwife, to talk to the man whose fucking her?


If i may.....

Personally I usually love to meet and have at least a conversational relationship with any given boy friend she has.
There are a few basic reason for this.

1) It puts the BF at ease knowing that I am 100% OK with their relationship and in fact, I encourage it and they can get as romantic as they want.

2) It insures that we are all on the same page ...."She is your GF, your slut, your whore but, she is my wife".
She can do anything you ask of her that she agrees to but, if she says no to anything, that is the final word.

3) I was never into any sort of verbal abuse or verbal humiliation from anyone .
However, I leaned early on that I loved the erotic humiliation of explaining to her BFs just how much it turns me on for them to be fucking and having even a romantic relationship.

4) I find that I want to actually know and like any guy that she has as a steady BF.
I discovered that it makes me feel like he and my wife have a real relationship as he is not just some guy who I know little about but a guy that has real feelings, etc.
He is not exactly my friend but, he is not a stranger either. It is of course a rather strange relationship but, knowing him makes me feel that my wife is safe with him.
Strangely, there have been times when my wife and a given BT has had a relatively minor issue and I have at times, have actually taken her BF's side, trying to explain to her what he might be feeling. .. trying to smooth things over a bit.

I routinely refer to them as boy fiend and girl friend, either individually or when they are together in my presence
Admittedly , I get an intense erotic vicarious pleasure from their pairing and the more intense it is, the more that it tuns me on.

I have, for example done such things as giving her BFs a CD of very romantic instrumental music to play while they are making love to intensify their mutual pleasure together and romantic pair bonding
I have even allowed her to go to live with given BFs (who I liked) , for various amounts of times ... so they could actually live and fuck as an actual couple, sans me .... at lest very limited contact with me.

Granted.... I will concede that it is not for everyone.
You would have to understand my wife, and the history of my wife and I together to understand. :)

_________________
Our beginnings in the HW life style
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16812&p=221342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:21 am 
2 Bit Whore

Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:03 pm
Posts: 1415
isinlarsa wrote:
BiGalBrklyn wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
.



Does it add to the excitement of having a hotwife, to talk to the man whose fucking her?




Yes it does and there is a difference if the conversation is amicable or agressive


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:26 am 
2 Bit Whore

Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:03 pm
Posts: 1415
Luv It
Sounds to me that your wife is yet to have a BF who feels he wants to, and has a right to, own and control everything he touches including your wife. That can produce some different situations depending on the attitude of the husband.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:22 am 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:48 pm
Posts: 1323
OZCPL wrote:
Luv It
Sounds to me that your wife is yet to have a BF who feels he wants to, and has a right to, own and control everything he touches including your wife. That can produce some different situations depending on the attitude of the husband.


Yeah ..
Part of my wife's appeal has always been her somewhat submissive, demure femininity, who fucks like a shameless whore.
In fact . although she got her drivers license rather late in life, compared to most, she does not really like to drive.... depending on the men in her life or taxis for transportation.
However, she definitely has a mind of her own and no one can tell her what to do.... or can really control her. :)

BTW, I forgot to mention that my wife has always (without exception) found her own men. She has plenty of street smarts... growing up in NY City.
Men just seem to be attracted to her ( as I am) even if she is not a raving beauty, she is none the less very pretty and emits a raw sexuality without even being a aware of it.

Also, by mutual agreement, she usually fucks in private, with complete privacy..... I actually prefer that as it tuns me on.
Even If I happen to be present, they usually fuck behind a closed door.
However, I have watched her pet, "make out" etc with her lovers countless times.

_________________
Our beginnings in the HW life style
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16812&p=221342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:59 am 
Player

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:50 pm
Posts: 431
Updates?

_________________
From Norway...
The land of the fjords and the midnight sun...


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:13 pm 
Prepubescent
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:03 pm
Posts: 6
Location: Canada
Incredible. cant wait for the after Christmas update.
Thanks for sharing!

_________________
Anne & Tony
The Adventurous Couple


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:19 am 
Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:34 am
Posts: 343
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
BiGalBrklyn and his wife's experience is so similar to ours. I have made a few trips overseas to reconnect with old boyfriends. One of them was the man who took my virginity when I was 14. He is working and living in a third country. On one trip, I stayed in a hotel and he would visit me. On another trip, I got to stay at his home. Another man was my steady boyfriend in high school. I was visiting my family at home with my husband. My husband and I told my family that we were taking a side trip to a beach resort. In reality, my husband stayed elsewhere while my boyfriend joined me and we stayed together.

_________________
Indian Muslim couple active in hotwifing, swinging, and making amateur porn.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:46 am 
Pervert

Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:49 pm
Posts: 746
Luv It wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
BiGalBrklyn wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
Is her experience with Mark her first hot wife experience, or has she been fucked by other men during your marriage?


She has been fucked by other men before but Mark is different, first where we all have a good relationship and understanding. I talk to Mark more than she does and we are so much more relaxed around each other.



Does it add to the excitement of having a hotwife, to talk to the man whose fucking her?


If i may.....

Personally I usually love to meet and have at least a conversational relationship with any given boy friend she has.
There are a few basic reason for this.

1) It puts the BF at ease knowing that I am 100% OK with their relationship and in fact, I encourage it and they can get as romantic as they want.

2) It insures that we are all on the same page ...."She is your GF, your slut, your whore but, she is my wife".
She can do anything you ask of her that she agrees to but, if she says no to anything, that is the final word.

3) I was never into any sort of verbal abuse or verbal humiliation from anyone .
However, I leaned early on that I loved the erotic humiliation of explaining to her BFs just how much it turns me on for them to be fucking and having even a romantic relationship.

4) I find that I want to actually know and like any guy that she has as a steady BF.
I discovered that it makes me feel like he and my wife have a real relationship as he is not just some guy who I know little about but a guy that has real feelings, etc.
He is not exactly my friend but, he is not a stranger either. It is of course a rather strange relationship but, knowing him makes me feel that my wife is safe with him.
Strangely, there have been times when my wife and a given BT has had a relatively minor issue and I have at times, have actually taken her BF's side, trying to explain to her what he might be feeling. .. trying to smooth things over a bit.

I routinely refer to them as boy fiend and girl friend, either individually or when they are together in my presence
Admittedly , I get an intense erotic vicarious pleasure from their pairing and the more intense it is, the more that it tuns me on.

I have, for example done such things as giving her BFs a CD of very romantic instrumental music to play while they are making love to intensify their mutual pleasure together and romantic pair bonding
I have even allowed her to go to live with given BFs (who I liked) , for various amounts of times ... so they could actually live and fuck as an actual couple, sans me .... at lest very limited contact with me.

Granted.... I will concede that it is not for everyone.
You would have to understand my wife, and the history of my wife and I together to understand. :)

I agree with all you say and we are very similar:
- She always plays alone. I do get to see petting and touching; after that I may only get to listen from afar IF I am in the same dwelling.
- We both prefer LT lovers because the extra bond makes them more reliable sexual partners. The intimacy and fondness she develops toward them is also arousing
- In recent years she has rendezvoused with old flames from before I met her. Has made for interesting affairs. Hotter for the men because they are now fucking her as a married woman
- I also enjoy tanking them for making MY wife happy and I call them GF and BF
- VS bill goes on my card hehe
- I have paid for a share of her trips up to NYC also


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:50 am 
Player

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:50 pm
Posts: 431
Hi.
How's the going?
Can you write some updates for us, please.

_________________
From Norway...
The land of the fjords and the midnight sun...


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
American English Language Pack © Maël Soucaze