My Cuckold Journey

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
norbertrichard
Pervert

Re: My Cuckold Journey

Unread post by norbertrichard » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:03 pm

I have been following your story, since the beginning,and i find your restraint to be the downfall of your marriage. You seem to shelf your feelings, and let your little head rule. Big mistake, and i am sure that you realize that your actions, and unactions, drove your wife into the arms of another.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:08 pm

On the other hand, you are living a dream come true, and we really thank you all your messages in the forum ;)

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:18 pm

turbo55 wrote:
Guhunkadorn wrote:Really an incredible tale...you held your ground well there at the end of part 35.

Did your friends look at or treat you differently after the party. I can't wait to hear how the next AM/days went.

Next time I see you've posted I'm going to get some popcorn ready and hunker down for more great reading.

Thanks.

Thank you very much Guhunkadorn... I love to hear your questions because sometimes I don't know where to go with my memories... I mean there seems like there's hundreds of them and I'm trying to sort them all out. I was going to completely skip the next day ect and go onto another memory entirely because I really do fear I might be droning on and people might just want me to get to the end.

It's a question of how many details to actually record before it's a minute by minute account and it becomes monotonous.

Anyways, thank you.... I will try and bring my thoughts back to the next day and what happened. TBH I can't remember everything and right now I can't remember if Tabitha saw my penis or was that just a fantasy??? Sometimes things get mixed and I'm REALLY trying to keep to what really happened so when I'm 80 I can read and relive the hottest times of my life... It's weird walking through all of this again. Being there. Being in our old place, with "our" old friends... feeling the raw feelings of hurt and utter ecstasy.

Lately my mind is drifting to my fiance between the wives... Brandi... that was the shear meaning of insanity but man was she hot....
Minute by minute accounts are never boring!!!!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:50 am

wingman wrote:
turbo55 wrote:
Guhunkadorn wrote:Really an incredible tale...you held your ground well there at the end of part 35.

Did your friends look at or treat you differently after the party. I can't wait to hear how the next AM/days went.

Next time I see you've posted I'm going to get some popcorn ready and hunker down for more great reading.

Thanks.

Thank you very much Guhunkadorn... I love to hear your questions because sometimes I don't know where to go with my memories... I mean there seems like there's hundreds of them and I'm trying to sort them all out. I was going to completely skip the next day ect and go onto another memory entirely because I really do fear I might be droning on and people might just want me to get to the end.

It's a question of how many details to actually record before it's a minute by minute account and it becomes monotonous.

Anyways, thank you.... I will try and bring my thoughts back to the next day and what happened. TBH I can't remember everything and right now I can't remember if Tabitha saw my penis or was that just a fantasy??? Sometimes things get mixed and I'm REALLY trying to keep to what really happened so when I'm 80 I can read and relive the hottest times of my life... It's weird walking through all of this again. Being there. Being in our old place, with "our" old friends... feeling the raw feelings of hurt and utter ecstasy.

Lately my mind is drifting to my fiance between the wives... Brandi... that was the shear meaning of insanity but man was she hot....
Minute by minute accounts are never boring!!!!
Totally agree!!!! Minute by minute forever ;)

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:04 pm

So looking forward to your next update - and as others have said - as much details as possible please!

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Tue May 01, 2018 11:14 am

OOAA wrote:On the other hand, you are living a dream come true, and we really thank you all your messages in the forum ;)
A "dream come true"? You do realize that this is a true story and his marriage totally blew up and cost him his family? And he has spent years trying to get his life back together. Is that how you dream of your life going?

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu May 03, 2018 11:56 pm

JeffBingham wrote:
OOAA wrote:On the other hand, you are living a dream come true, and we really thank you all your messages in the forum ;)
A "dream come true"? You do realize that this is a true story and his marriage totally blew up and cost him his family? And he has spent years trying to get his life back together. Is that how you dream of your life going?
Being able to experience the most deep fantasy in real.

As always, never everybody is aligned...

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri May 04, 2018 3:58 pm

Hi Turbo, are you working on the next installment?

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Hay, Me too waiting for the next installment, PLEASE

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:41 pm

Still checking in regularly here for another update of one of the very best stories I have ever read on this, or any other site - Turbo, please, please, please find the time to continue!

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:20 am

Awww thanks everyone...

I'm trying to build a huge garage by myself before winter comes so I just don't have the time or brain energy to sink into this and do a good job...

The best things in life are worth waiting for and man do I still have some incredible stories... the girl/fiance I had next was a virgin when we met and... holy shit that was an insane cuckold journey in itself :whip:

Just know I'm not gone forever (Insert Arnold meme of "I'll be back") ;)

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:01 am

Best luck with your garage and all other stuffs ;)

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:58 pm

So relieved to hear you are still with us turbo. Can't wait till you've got some free time to continue your story! The cliff-hanger you posted last has left many here I'm sure wanting to hear more. Hope you get that garage finished soon!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:50 am

Any plans for continuing your excellent story in the near future?

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:34 pm

Your fans are still here ;)

lala2323
Prepubescent

Unread post by lala2323 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Your life tales are primarily why I come back to the library. Thanks Turbo, and whenever you get back to it, you'll be welcome.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:42 pm

Hi Turbo,

Earlier in your story you said:

"He's always telling me to deny you.

Me - Fuck that's hot. Like what? What does he ask you?

Her - He's asked me to leave our room (by this point she referred to our spare room as their room) and go to your room and tell you to jack off and cum… not touch you, just say you have 30 seconds to cum or you're not cumming tonight, then watch you cum. Then I go back to him in our room and keep fucking, leaving you with the bad feelings you get..."

Just wanted to ask, was this the only time this happened, or were there other occasions or similar situations you haven't mentioned? If so, and if you remember them, could you please recount them?

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:12 am

Hi Turbo, early on in your story you said:

" He's always telling me to deny you.

Me - Fuck that's hot. Like what? What does he ask you?

Her - He's asked me to leave our room (by this point she referred to our spare room as their room) and go to your room and tell you to jack off and cum… not touch you, just say you have 30 seconds to cum or you're not cumming tonight, then watch you cum. Then I go back to him in our room and keep fucking, leaving you with the bad feelings you get.

Me - Holy shit that's the hottest thing I've ever heard… he has some pretty good ideas sometimes.

Her - Really? That sounds mean. I'm sure you wouldn't think it's hot if I actually did it.

Me - Honey, please we need to try that. I want to experience it.

Her - No I think you would get pissy and that would turn me off

Me - Honey it might be really hot. Stop dismissing change, start embracing it. I'm a big boy, I will tell you if it's too much...."

I would just like to ask if this episode was a one off, when she did this for you (as you told the story later on), or if she did it, or similar things more often?

If so, as an aside to the man story, would just love to hear about them!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:21 am

Winters here Turbo! Is the Garage completed?

During the holiday season, are you feeling festively magnanimous and of a mind to share with your followers here some more of your story?

(I hope so!)

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:58 pm

"Another thing that blew my fucking brain was we were done, kaput, finito well before our 3rd anniversary. So it's crazy how fast this shit must have happened. For real! It's looking like something new happened every week at this point because there is still tons to go!

Anyways if I was reading this I wouldn't believe it could go that fast but this truly was one crazy ass rollercoaster that went blazing fast right into a wall..."

So hope we get to hear of all the things that happened next!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:44 pm

Hi Turbo, any chance of continuing the story where you left off last time, it has been a while....

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:16 am

Hi Turbo, back in August you said:

"The best things in life are worth waiting for and man do I still have some incredible stories... the girl/fiance I had next was a virgin when we met and... holy shit that was an insane cuckold journey in itself :whip:

Just know I'm not gone forever ("I'll be back")"

It has been a while, and your story has been one of the very best I have ever read here and I'm really hoping you find the time and the inclination to continue were you left off! I hope others who have followed your incredible story feel the same - here's to hoping you come back!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:36 am

.... "But the thing you don’t pick up on honey is I crave it to be reality… I know you’ve played the game until now and that’s hot but I could always tell that wasn’t what you felt in your heart… I want you… I crave you to actually want Len… to be satisfied by Len… to treat me as your… your…. I don’t know beta? Second? I want you to put me to work cleaning… I want you to order me around… I want to be your pet… I want… I don’t know… I want you to… degrade? No not… well… kind of… I mean I guess if you like were always aware that I have a small penis and don’t satisfy you… if you loved me everyday but went to another man to make love…

Leah: Like you want me to be a bitch?"

I know that the story, if it had continued, would take this direction, as hinted at. It's a pity the story has stalled, perhaps indefinitely....

Turbo, if you are still dropping in here and reading comments, would love to hear your thoughts;

Are you done with the story, or just taking a hiatus?

This is right up there with the very best stories on OHW, would just love to hear you intend to continue!

lala2323
Prepubescent

Unread post by lala2323 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:21 pm

Turbo, I'm still hoping you come back to this some day. Thanks so much for your story so far.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:38 am

I hope that he rejoins us with the rest of his story, but after the great reveal ath party, had it been me in his shoes, I would have addressed everyone, and comely said, now you know why we are getting a divorce. I would have got up and left the house, ad let them think whatever.