My Cuckold Journey

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
OOAA

Re: My Cuckold Journey

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:57 am

Turbo, you also have a faithful supporter here ;-)

Whenever you can I will love reading next chapters...

Thanks for your time!

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:44 am

OOAA wrote:Turbo, you also have a faithful supporter here ;-)

Thanks for your time!

:up: Thanks OOAA. It's like a wave, the push for me to finish and the memories in my mind comes and goes.
I really do appreciate that there are people who want to hear my story. When I started it was for my sanity (I was hanging on by a thread).
But now when I continue it will be for fun and for anyone who wants to read. ;)
As I put the memories down many of them blow me away that I lived this... I buried most of it because the fall almost killed me...

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:29 am

Turbo, I've ben waiting to read more of your story also. I've had it bookmarked to notify me of posts from the beginning! When you start writing again I will definitely be here reading!

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:50 am

Yes, please continue if you can. I'm glad you didn't quit last year when you were thinking about. But I'm even happier that you seem to really be in a much better place these days.

Jeff

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:41 pm

I've been checking regularly for months for the next chapter.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:23 pm

Agreed, this thread is a 'must read', one of those rare stories, well written, that doesn't come along too often. I check quite often for any updates...

lala2323
Prepubescent

Unread post by lala2323 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:25 pm

I'm genuinely interested in more of your experiences turbo. Thanks for being willing to continue.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:47 pm

turbo55 wrote:
OOAA wrote:Turbo, you also have a faithful supporter here ;-)

Thanks for your time!

:up: Thanks OOAA. It's like a wave, the push for me to finish and the memories in my mind comes and goes.
I really do appreciate that there are people who want to hear my story. When I started it was for my sanity (I was hanging on by a thread).
But now when I continue it will be for fun and for anyone who wants to read. ;)
As I put the memories down many of them blow me away that I lived this... I buried most of it because the fall almost killed me...
Thanks for your sincere answer.

Best regards, my friend

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:41 pm

great to hear from you again!
Last edited by hwc on Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:42 pm

Hope to hear more of your amazing story soon!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:44 am

"I really do appreciate that there are people who want to hear my story"

check in often for any updates, turbo55, quite simply one of the best threads in a long time, for me personally. Hope you find the time soon to share more, but thank you very much for sharing what you have so far!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:52 pm

hwc wrote:"I really do appreciate that there are people who want to hear my story"

check in often for any updates, turbo55, quite simply one of the best threads in a long time, for me personally. Hope you find the time soon to share more, but thank you very much for sharing what you have so far!
+1 :up: :up: :up: ;)

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:48 am

3rd Act Leah Part 34 - Off to the City; and Back (Not hot) :(

So to start, I know I’ve been away for quite some time. My story has many ups and many downs (as does life) and I liked leaving it at a high… But alas I want to get back to it. Back to sifting through memories. Back to a time of complete chaos.

This chapter brings the whole vibe back down. If this was fantasy, I would certainly skip it (and I really did entertain the thought of skipping it anyway) but this is a retelling of my journey. The ups and the downs. That and well some stuff happens later that wouldn’t make sense if I skipped this...

Last I left off Leah had told Len, Carmen and myself that she had taken a pregnancy test and it was positive. She wasn’t sure who’s baby it was but either way it was to be forever known to be mine. Leah was very clear that we weren’t to tell anyone about her pregnancy until at least the 6 week mark and when she could get it absolutely confirmed by her doctor. I remember sitting up and talking to her about how we should tell everyone…

It was a couple weeks before we announced the pregnancy to everyone this that I had to go to school in the city. The drive was 2 hours and I had found a place to stay right near the college. The schooling was 8 weeks once a year and I would come home every weekend and once in a while if I got out of class at noon I would rush home to see my wife and daughter.

Leaving was so hard but we knew it was for the best. Going to school meant a large pay increase at work and much more job security…

Leah and Len had been going at it very steady after she found out she was pregnant. She seemed to really have an increase in her libido even though she just got pregnant and Len loved having her to himself. They were constant in their affection and made passionate love several times a week.

Just before I left for school, Leah and I talked about the Len situation alone and then discussed it with Len. We were both a little scared at what it would mean to our marriage if she continued being with him this much while I was 2 hours away and the decision was made that this Len and Leah thing would have to settle down… We all agreed (Len a little more reluctantly) that they would likely go down to a couple times a month and only when I was at home on the weekends…

I can’t say I remember much else around this time except moving into the bachelor pad with my roommate in the city. His name was Richard and he stunk and there was pots and pans everywhere. He was a pig. I had a room to myself with only a blow up mattress in the middle of the room and paid very little trying to save as much as possible.

I do remember that we talked on the phone every night and there were a few nights we would have phone sex. She would love to revel in the fact that she was pregnant and when she would “talk” to me she would always refer to the baby in her belly as “Lens baby”... It would get me to cum so quickly and afterwards if I ever asked about the baby she would always say “Don’t be silly Doug, this baby is all yours, I promise!” which put my apprehensions at ease.

I say all this and am kind of procrastinating the bad news… It’s not hot…

One Tuesday at 4:30 AM a couple of days before her doctor appointment she called crying and saying she was bleeding, she felt nauseated and had really bad cramps. I was obviously sleeping and was in a daze. I didn’t know what to say. I told her to go to the ER and I would be on my way.

I drove home as quick as I could and when I walked into the ER Leah was crying into Len’s shoulder and our daughter was in a stroller next to them. I asked what was happening and Len told me she had lost the baby…

The doctor had simply said it was normal and many women wouldn’t have even known they miscarried if it wasn’t for the over the counter pregnancy tests. Len had been there to hold her hand while they had this discussion as I was still on my way… The doctor went on to say she would likely have cramping and bleeding for 24 hours and (assuming Len was the father) told them both that they could try again as soon as they wished.

I didn’t know what to think… To this day, I don’t know what I was feeling. I guess most of all I felt bad for Leah. I felt bad because Leah hadn’t even started growing and I don’t know why but I hadn’t even felt really connected to the baby. She was sad, I was… ambivalent? Withdrawn? I don’t know but I knew I didn’t know what to do with it.

Leah gave me a big slobbery hug and kept saying everything would be ok… more for herself than me I’m sure. We all left the hospital and went home. A couple hours went by and I was going a little crazy. I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know what to say. I just kind of started working around the house while Len and Leah sat and talked. By around 10am Leah saw my unease and said something to the effect of “Doug, you didn’t have to come all the way back. You are missing your classes, why don’t you just go back and try to hit your afternoon classes? Len took the day off… He will be here if I need anything… honestly honey… go… you’re just not good at this kind of thing…”

It was true, I wasn’t. I was barely old enough to drink, this was way over my head… I felt horrible but took her advice and left.

Len ended up staying the night but they didn’t do anything sexual. She told me the next day they had only stayed up late talking and she cried and he held her through the night… She also said he would be staying with her at least until I was home that weekend and I couldn’t really deny her that after what she had gone through…

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:49 am

3rd Act Leah Part 35 - Making Love

Friday evening I got home and only Leah and our daughter were there. I came up to Leah and gave her a hug, she held it for a long time. She had supper waiting and I just went with the flow. Nothing special… Her and I just hung out in the kitchen and talked about life...

We sat down to supper and I asked how she was feeling. She told me she was feeling much better and it really helped that I was ok with Len staying with her. I asked if they had “done” anything and she said no… but she looked at me with sexy eyes and said they had talked quite a bit…

I asked “about what?”

Leah: You know, our future, the miscarriage, and… stuff…

She left the word “stuff” linger...

Me: …

Leah: …

Me: Stuff?

Leah: I… well… we talked about me losing the baby…

I was starting to get frustrated.

Me: Right, why are you hesitating? What’s going on? Are you ok? You know by now you can tell me literally anything…

Leah: Well… We miss being pregnant…

Me: We?

Leah: Yeah…

Me:...

Leah: Len says he wasn’t sure about the whole pregnancy thing but now… he’s not sure… I guess we both liked the thought. Not just in a sexual way. Doug… you know I love you… and you know I love him… I missed feeling like we were all sharing that experience…

Me: I get that…

Leah: You do?

Me: Totally… I miss it too honey… it was so hot when you teased me about “Lens baby”

Leah: Ok… well…

I could tell she was looking at me, searching me, not saying anything but pleading…

I said “Honey if you want to get pregnant again, that’s awesome!”

Leah: Really? You don’t think it’s horrible that I just lost our baby and I want to start again?

Me: Absolutely not.

I looked at her, raised one eyebrow and asked “When should we start?”

Leah: Ummm that’s the thing… Len and I were talking and…

Me: You want it to be his???!!!

I was shocked, thrilled, and hurt all at the same time. My heart lurched into my stomach and I instantly felt like I was going to fall off my chair…

Leah: Well… I don’t know… I guess… it’s so hot… and I want him… and you’re the one who says it’s his pussy… and…

Me: Ummm no.

We both sat there staring at each other for a while. My daughter sitting and eating watching her parents having a conversation that was clearly over her head.

Leah: No?

Me: Sorry honey… I need to be a part of this, you know? Can’t we… I don’t know…

Leah: Yeah, I guess… I’m just getting all this shit in my head. It’s… it’s… it’s all a turn on to me now, you know??? It’s fucked up, I’m sorry…

Me: Don’t be sorry honey, I just… I can’t just raise a random kid without some hope the kid might be mine you know?

Leah: Yeah, let’s drop it ok?

She was looking down… this had taken courage to say.

Me: Honey, don’t shut down. I love you and I love that you’re embracing this adventure.

She was clearly hurt and felt shamed for her thoughts…

Me: Ok, let’s have a compromise…

She looked up with hope in her eyes “Like what?”

Me: I don’t know… I mean can I at least get anything out of this?

Leah: What do you mean? What do you want?

Me: I don’t know… you know all the shit that turns me on by now… and I guess if I add my guys to the battle…

Leah was sitting there clearly intrigued. She sat for a minute eating and kept looking at me. She was thinking hard…

Leah: So… you want this game ramped up more?

Me: Gulp… Ummm…

Leah: You will give up your paternity for this game?

Me: I don’t know how I am feeling right now…

Leah got up from the table and walked over to me. She leaned over giving me a huge kiss and squeezed my penis through my pants. It was hard as rock. She squeezed and rubbed up and down and said “Your little guy seems to like the idea of this… Tell me you want Len to knock me up…”

I was feeling insanely overwhelmed and didn’t know what to do. This was insane. I looked at her and said “No…”

She smacked me hard in the balls and it knocked the wind out of me.

“You fucking cunt…” she seethed through her lips “What did you say to me?”

“No…” I said through gritted teeth. “Why would I just give up?” I asked with a wry smile

She looked a mixture of turned on, frustrated, and angry.

We looked at each other for a while just measuring each other up. Both of us thinking but not saying “Who is really in charge here?”

I said “Sit down and finish your supper…”

She just kept staring at me…

“Now!” I said sternly

She just glared at me then went and sat back down and started eating. Nothing more was said about any of this. We finished eating and did the dishes and everything seemed to calmed right back to normal. We both sat and read a story to our daughter and put her to bed. We both made ourselves something to drink and sat down.

We talked like old times and everything seemed ok. I stopped at one drink but Leah always liked her drink and ended up getting quite drunk.

I helped her to bed and got her undressed.

She asked sluring “What the fuck are you… do you…. Think you’re doing? I’m Lens…”

This fired something up inside of me. I said smiling “Take a look at your finger… you’re mine… all mine…”

I pulled off her panties and she was giggling. She said “Ok big boy, show me what you got…”

I pulled down my pants and started stroking myself.

Leah looked at my penis and at me and started laughing… she was full out belly laughing…

“Honey… what are you going to do with that?” She asked

“You will see…” I said mounting her.

I was determined to fuck her long and hard. The absolute best I could. I wanted to reclaim her.

I started kissing her and playing with her nipples like she likes.

As I was mounting her she said while smiling “You put that thing anywhere near me and I’m telling my boyfriend… he’s the jealous type…”

I pushed into her in one easy push. She was wet and very loose.

Her face didn’t even recognize the invasion. She asked “Are you in? That’s what you are going to “Fuck” me with?” She saw the effect the talking had on me and went on “Honey, Lens pussy is made for his big man cock… your little boy penis is too small…”

I was already revved up to a 9 and started pounding all I could. I wanted to fuck her. To make her cum. To prove to her I can still show her ecstasy with me.

She smiled, slowed my hips with her hands, then put her hands on my face staring at me for a long time and then slowly said “I Love you Doug”

Her confirmation of her love was so endearing that I started to cry.

I said “I love you too… I love you so much…”

I stopped my pumping and just came down and hugged her. We hugged for a long time embracing each other and I slowly pumped what into her stopping and starting so I wouldn’t go over. Trying to reclaim her as my own. We both were crying now.

She was kissing me affectionately but clearly she wasn’t horny and said “Honey, I’m not going to cum… but I love this… I love you… I love seeing your heart… I want your baby… please cum in me…”

I did.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:50 am

3rd Act Leah Part 36 - Party

Leah loved a party. She would throw a party for any reason and I remember she would never even think about a budget (something we would often fight about). It would be nothing for her to blow $500 on a party and not even give it a second thought as to where we would come up with the money. Many times I would come home and she would say “Surprise! I decided to have some people over honey!” and there would be a house full of people. I would be pissed off because I’m very introverted. The last thing I wanted after a week at work was a house full of people getting drunk.

This party was the day after the last chapter (Saturday) and she was having another party. I’ve racked my brain and even came up with a close date as to when this happened to see why there was a party but I have no idea what we were celebrating… I know it was the kind of party where there is family and friends. My parents, her sisters, our aunts and uncles, and cousins too.I remember all of them there and I remember it was around this time because I was surprised she was in a party mood so close to having a miscarriage but nobody knew it had happened. Maybe a birthday?

She was drinking pretty heavily again and by supper was slurring her words. I remember being a little embarrassed when this happened because my parents were there holding our daughter and the mother of their only granddaughter was trying to mix up another batch of margaritas but was spilling stuff…

My mom was passing it off with small laughter and trying to help get the pizza all passed around. People were in the house and on the back deck. I went out to the deck to talk to our guests.

I was out there about a half hour when I came back in to look for Leah. I noticed Len wasn’t around either. Finally walking through the crowd I saw Leah smiling and making a b-line straight for me.

“Hey honey, where were you?” I asked

She walked straight up to me and planted a kiss on me opening her mouth. I could see right past her and my mom was looking at us smiling. Leah pushed a full load of cum straight into my mouth, closing hers and whispered into my ear “swallow…” I almost gagged. I wasn’t horny and was in no way expecting this. I swallowed and instantly started feeling dizzy and incredibly horny. Leah kissed me again and clearly spit everything she had left into my mouth. I could taste the rum in her mouth, she was still drunk, she stopped again and said loud enough that I looked around for someone who might be listening “Good boy… you like drinking cum? Fucking faggot...” she smiled and walked back into the crowd. Len walked up to me a moment later and saw the stunned look I had. He said “Wow that looked like quite the kiss! Next time it goes in her!” and walked away into the crowd.

I remember just standing there. I could feel my face burning deep red. Embarrassed? Upset? Angry? Annoyed? Horny? Probably all yes.

I walked quickly to the bathroom and closed the door. I pulled out my penis and wanked hard. I was feeling such a flood of emotions and just wanted to cum but then I stopped. I looked into the mirror and realized if I came the feelings of lust and hottness would quickly go leaving me just in anger. I looked at myself in the mirror and said “Man up… you like this shit… you want this shit! This is fucking awesome!!! You are a fucking cum eating faggot! fuck it!” and did up my fly and walked back out face still red.

I went to the living room and saw them sitting where her and I used to sit. Nobody seemed to care or notice. So easily replaced I grabbed a drink for myself and carried on… but now I was going to get drunk…
Hours went by and I kept my eye much more on Len and Leah. They weren’t going to slip away again. Or did I want them to? What would I do if they were heading for a bedroom?

By 10 or 11 most of the people and all of the family had left. Somebody had started a fire in the pit in the backyard and we were all sitting around it talking. There was another couple, a super hot friend of Leah’s from the city named Tabitha, Marc, Carmen, Len, Leah, and I. We were all feeling it.

Remember we were all still a very young bunch and not much for brains. We were talking about anything and everything and slowly the conversation was turning to sex. They always liked drinking games and I usually never partook because I was never much of a drinker. This game someone decided to play was “Never have I ever”. I’m sure you’ve heard of it but in case you haven’t it’s simple. Someone says “Never have I ever…” then something like “Had sex in a car” and if you have you quietly drink and everyone knows you have done that thing.

It was going around and everyone was drunk. It was mostly tame stuff “Never have I ever went to a nude beach” but if you ever played this game it gets heated pretty quick. It was clear real fast that Leah had done by far the most and she was having fun with it jokingly drinking before the questions were even out.

Then things got twisted and Leah (clearly drunk) looked at me and said “Never have I ever… enjoyed being denied sex…”

I didn’t know what to do.

I looked around and nobody was drinking and I thought “fuck it!” and drank.

Everyone looked at me and someone said “Really?” I just laughed it off and Leah said “Oh yeah, he’s a kinky fucker!” and everyone laughed. Tabitha remarked “Knowing you Leah, you would need to be a kinky fucker to keep up with you!” And everyone laughed some more.

The game kept going for another 10 minutes and it landed on Carmen… she smiled and said “Never did I ever have intercourse with someone sitting here…”

Everyone paused wide eyed. Then I laughed and drank, Leah drank, the couple drank, then Marc laughed a little and drank and finally Len drank… Carmen was the only one who didn’t drink.

Stunned silence. Marc said “What the fuck?” the couple sat there stunned with their mouths gaping. Then everyone could tell that was all that was going to be said and everyone just started awkwardly laughing again.

The group went a few more questions/answers and then the couple got up and said it was time for them to turn in. We all bugged them on their way out about not being able to handle it when things got really fun and then when they left the rest of us sat back down and it was quiet.

Marc, still clearly confused said “Len, who? Really?”

Leah spoke up and said “Me dummy” and laughed. Then she asked “What, do you think you are the only one to have hit this up? You know what Doug is into.”

Len didn’t say anything. Tabitha who was close but not that close friends with Leah looked wide eyed. She asked “Wait, what?” You’ve slept with these guys.

Leah said “Sweetie, I’ve slept with everyone here at some degree and at one time or another…”

Silence.

I had no idea Leah had messed around with Tabitha and was myself wide eyed.

“Oh, come on you guys! Fucking lighten up!” Leah said “It’s all in fun”

Everyone laughed and the tension eased.

Tabitha asked “Is this before or after you guys were married?”

“Yes” Leah said.

Marc was seriously confused and asked “So… like when did you do anything with Len?”

I was feeling quite uncomfortable by this point.

“Well” Leah said “To be honest Len fucked me earlier tonight and came in my mouth. I walked over to Doug and spit it in his mouth and made him swallow it!”

“Holy shit!” We all blurted out in one way or another. I just about fainted.

Leah looked like she might have overshared then started laughing. We all started laughing.

Tabitha looked at me and asked slowly “What the fuck man?”

Leah looked at me “Yeah Doug, what the fuck man? Tell her…”

I was stammering for words.

Finally I said “Ok ok. I… I… always had girlfriends who fucked around… It’s what… I don’t know… I guess I feel more comfortable in an open relationship…”

“Fuck that Doug!” Leah blurted out “Tell the truth”

“What?” I asked looking at Leah. I wasn’t sure what she was trying to get at.

“Tell the fucking truth Doug, we are all friends here…” Leah said (still slurring)

I said “I… I… I uhhh. I like Leah to ummm…. Have sex with other guys… I… I… I like to see her satisfied… I get off on it I guess…”

Carmen piped in clearly knowing the answer “I guess Doug? And why Doug do you like that? Why don’t you just keep her satisfied yourself?”

I gave Carmen a glare and said “I… I have… I’m not a great… I like to see her get what I…”

I was clearly lost for words and was looking everywhere except in the eyes of my friends.

Leah piped up “Tabitha, what Doug is trying to say is he is not well endowed, can’t last very long, and is horrible at fucking… he can give wonderful oral however… and so he gets others to do what he can’t… I’ve been with quite a few guys since Doug and Len and I have been going steady for quite a while now… Doug doesn’t get sex, nor does he want it… I know it’s fucked up to most but it’s working awesome for us and we have never been closer.”

Marc asked “When the… when did this start?”

Leah: Rodeo weekend… it was glorious…

Tabitha: Really? Len? He’s that good? I mean you’ve had your share…”

Len was sitting there quiet but smiling still drinking enough to be ok with this talking.

Leah: oh yes. Len is the best I’ve had. He was built for sex. Amazing cock and stamina and touches places I never knew existed!

Len piped up with a little cough “Still here…”

Tabitha was looking stunned and asked “So? You’re going to… I mean… are you going to… I mean… who will you have sex with tonight?”

Leah said matter of fact “Oh Len of course!”

A little silence and Tabitha asked “Aren’t you scared of getting pregnant?”

Leah answered a little more hesitant looking down “Actually I just miscarried last week…”

Tabitha and Marc both said “What???” And then “Oh you guys I’m so sorry”

Leah looked back up and said “Oh don’t be, it happens, but yes I didn’t know who was the father and we plan to start trying again…”

Marc said looking back and forth between me, Leah, and Len “We as in…?”

Leah laughed and said “We as in, none of your beezewax Mr…”

And everyone laughed at that.

Marc looked somewhat hurt and said “I don’t get it… we messed around in the past but I thought you weren’t into that anymore… how come… we…”

“Oh Marc” Leah said “I’m sorry… I’m just into Len right now… no hurt feelings. I didn’t want to complicate it anymore, you know?”

“I guess so” Marc said

The truth was Marc was not a good lay if you remember but Leah was trying to spare his feelings.

We sat around still making small talk when Carmen finally said she was cold and going in. We all wrapped up the chairs and followed her into the living room. Leah and Tabitha stayed outside for about another ten minutes.

Leah and Tabitha finally walked in, took another huge swallow from the bottle of Rum and smiled. Everyone knew they were all too drunk to drive and everyone was figuring out where they would sleep.

Leah said “Carmen you can have Doug’s room, Doug you can sleep on the couch with Marc…” There was something said but unsaid that everyone caught and then she said “Well you all know where I will be if you need me! Len! Come’on… big boy!”

Len walked over to her and she gave him a huge kiss and whispered something in his ear. He looked at her for a moment and shrugged his shoulders.

Leah turned to Tabitha and said “Well honey, looks like you get the master bedroom with us” and laughed.

Marc coughed and said “Holy Fuck! Lucky bastard!”

I was not prepared for this. Did this play into my fantasies? What was going to happen in there? I wasn’t even asked or notified…

Tabitha walked past me and behind Len and Leah to the end of the hallway to the master bedroom. The door closed with a “click” and my heart fell out of my chest.

“Lucky fucking bastard indeed” I thought… Tabitha was a fox… but wouldn’t Leah be jealous???

A couple of minutes later and Carmen just said “Doug, come sleep with me”

I wasn’t attracted in the least to Carmen. Nope, nada… I said “Ummm I can sleep out here”

“Oh fuckoff” Carmen said. “I’m not going to bite and we aren’t going to do anything. It’s a big bed, sleep next to me like a brother… fucking breathe buddy”

I looked at Marc who was all by himself sitting on the couch. He looked at me with a look that said “Ummm are you sure about all this???”

I walked into the bedroom and Carmen closed the door. She started to get undressed and had a change of clothes in her bag. I was watching and she said “Really? Will you please turn around you fucking pervert!!!” It was like she slapped me. I had no interest in this woman… what the fuck??? I slowly turned around and she got changed into some pajamas.

She said “Ok, now you’re turn…”

I looked at her… “Ummm I usually sleep naked…”

“I know” she said

I stood there not moving…

“Fuck man, I will do it…” She said walking over to me.

I pushed her and said “I will do it! But don’t you have to turn around?”

She came back and yanked down my sweat pants, underwear and all. (Did I mention it was cold outside?)

I was standing naked from the waist down and she said “There! Now I don’t need to turn around, I’ve seen everything you got!”

I figured fuck it… I finished getting undressed and Carmen watched me closely.

“Fuck you do have a small cock” she said

“Penis” I said, saying this before I even thought about it.

“Penis?” She asked

I said nevermind but she persisted and I explained that Leah calls Lens a cock or dick or whatever but mine is only penis or little boy penis… it’s just what I was used to…

“Makes sense” she said getting cozy in bed “Well you have a very small penis… nice balls though…”

I was getting into bed myself tired from the long day.

She held onto the blankets that I was going to cover myself with and said “I wonder what your wife is doing right now?”

I wasn’t sure what the fuck was going on but said “Who knows…”

“Len is going to fuck your wife with his big hard cock while She licks Tabitha’s pussy you know? I’ve done similar with her a long time ago…” She said

The thoughts of Len getting both Tabitha and Leah and all the fucking and sucking going on was starting to have an effect on me even though Carmen was in the room (still and always this woman did nothing for me. I’m literally shuddering thinking of her in a sexual context right now).

Carmen: Get hard for me…

Me: Ummm no… why???

Carmen: I don’t know… I wanna see how big it gets…

As I said before, Carmen was taking psychology in university. She was constantly analyzing people. Like everything anyone does is a scientific experiment with data. This is the vibe I was getting from her.

Me: I’m not into you

Carmen: The feeling is fucking 100% mutual. Let’s just see…

I looked at her questioning. She looked back serious and unwavering.

Me: Well fuck if it means I can go to sleep, fine…

I started jacking it off and it was hard fairly quickly…

Carmen: Fuck it’s small hey? That’s as big as it gets? Think Len’s going to pump his cum into Leah tonight and get her pregnant again?

Me: I hope not

Carmen: Liar… she told me she was going to get pregnant again from him… how does that feel?

Me: She better not… we haven’t talked about it

Carmen: Leah told me you cum fast

Me: Yeah (still stroking)

Carmen: Cum

Me: What? Why?

Carmen: Just fucking cum Doug! Cum thinking of your wife fucking Len. Getting filled with his cum… Just be who you are Doug, a fucking pansy with a small fucking dick!... I mean small little boy penis… Cum all over your chest and you can eat it like you want to…

My hair trigger never let me down and I started cumming hard. The first and second squirt as often does landed on my face and in my hair.

Carmen: Holy shit! Leah said you cum a ton!

I was calming down and she ran her hand through my cum and wiped it across my mouth. “She also said you love to eat it!”

I wasn’t horny and this wasn’t hot but there was an almost inverse hotness to it that made it… I don’t know… kinky??? I licked her hand and ate all the cum she handed me. She dipped a couple of fingers into my navel and put them to her own mouth. She looked like trying a new recipe then said “Not the worst…”

She grabbed a tissue and wiped up the rest… She threw the covers over me and said “Fuck Doug, you are one weird fucker but I think I get you… I find you fascinating … you know that? You intrigue me Doug…”

Then she turned away from me and said “Doug, you don’t have to but I would really appreciate it if you cuddled me…”

I was stunned. It wasn’t said in her usual snarkyness. It was a plea from one human to another for touch…

I rolled over to her and wrapped my arm around her. I didn’t like her smell. Not that she stunk but just, she wasn’t Leah. It made me miss my wife and think about her in the arms of another.

We both fell asleep.

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:41 pm

Really an incredible tale...you held your ground well there at the end of part 35.

Did your friends look at or treat you differently after the party. I can't wait to hear how the next AM/days went.

Next time I see you've posted I'm going to get some popcorn ready and hunker down for more great reading.

Thanks.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:18 pm

Guhunkadorn wrote:Really an incredible tale...you held your ground well there at the end of part 35.

Did your friends look at or treat you differently after the party. I can't wait to hear how the next AM/days went.

Next time I see you've posted I'm going to get some popcorn ready and hunker down for more great reading.

Thanks.

Thank you very much Guhunkadorn... I love to hear your questions because sometimes I don't know where to go with my memories... I mean there seems like there's hundreds of them and I'm trying to sort them all out. I was going to completely skip the next day ect and go onto another memory entirely because I really do fear I might be droning on and people might just want me to get to the end.

It's a question of how many details to actually record before it's a minute by minute account and it becomes monotonous.

Anyways, thank you.... I will try and bring my thoughts back to the next day and what happened. TBH I can't remember everything and right now I can't remember if Tabitha saw my penis or was that just a fantasy??? Sometimes things get mixed and I'm REALLY trying to keep to what really happened so when I'm 80 I can read and relive the hottest times of my life... It's weird walking through all of this again. Being there. Being in our old place, with "our" old friends... feeling the raw feelings of hurt and utter ecstasy.

Lately my mind is drifting to my fiance between the wives... Brandi... that was the shear meaning of insanity but man was she hot....

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:19 pm

So pleased to see a detailed, well written as always continuation of this great tale, thanks for the update Turbo, cannot wait for more!

badanhapitt
Virgin

Unread post by badanhapitt » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:52 pm

I'm loving every part of your memories.

Thank you for writing!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:43 am

Waited a while for an update there, but you did not disappoint Turbo, grippingly and so well written as always, it's like a white knuckle rapid water ride!

"I went to the living room and saw them sitting where her and I used to sit. Nobody seemed to care or notice."

Regarding the party, other than what you have already shared, would love to hear more about anything you saw between the two of them. How did this affect you, did you feel nervous that others would wonder what was going on, did you feel jealous? Did Leah tease you at all during the day, or ignore you?

Anyway, looking forward to your next update Turbo!

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:20 pm

There is no danger that you will be boring. I wish you would write more.

What I like best is that you describe your feelings so well.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:08 pm

I definitely second that! The longer the posts, more details, the better! When a story is so well written, you do not want it to end.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:32 am

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.Your story has become my "first read","must read","first search","search every 5 minutes" thread which are normally reserved for xleglover.I have a hunch that you are taking me exactly where "Wife and my dad"took me-bedridden for half an hour numb with shock,pain,heartbreak and disbelief.Thanx so much for letting us know.Please keep them coming.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:57 pm

hwc wrote:I definitely second that! The longer the posts, more details, the better! When a story is so well written, you do not want it to end.
Totally agree :up: :up: :up:

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:57 pm

What an A-MA-ZING post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best!!!!!

Thanks a lot for sharing it!!! ;)