My Cuckold Journey

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
turbo55
Trainable

Re: My Cuckold Journey

Unread post by turbo55 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:21 am

hwc wrote:Bear in mind people, that this a story about what has already happened - and what a story! The writing style is excellent! it draws you in and holds your attention, this is without a doubt, my new favourite, and I cannot wait to see how it develops. I genuinely cannot wait for the next chapter turbo55.
Thank you hwc, I really appreciate your comment, especially about my writing. I have never been a writer by any stretch. The best I ever did in English in school was well below average. I have been told for years that I write interesting stuff but it`s impossible to follow because it`s all over the place. People have to reread my sentences a couple times to understand. But I`m doing this more for me than anyone else.

The events I write about truly did happen however as I have said it`s really been a challenge to tie all my memories together. I keep thinking of the new Lemony Snickets show on Netflix that keep telling the viewers to "Look away, for this is a tale of woe that none need to hear".

To level with all of you my current wife and I are in sex counselling. We are there because of my very solid desire to be cuckolded. The counselor is making me see it's a want and not a need. My current wife would never cuck me. She told me point blank she would leave me immediately if I ever was able to convince her to sleep with another man. She's an amazing wife in all aspects and I get compliments almost daily about how lucky I am to be married to such a wonderful, respectful, beautiful woman. This lead to me to wanting to be cucked so badly that I was living only in my memories and always knowing it would never happen in real life. It came down to another divorce or counselling.

I would have never wrote all of this but the counselor told me I had to just to make sense of it all (admittedly she didn't say it had to be on a forum, I'm doing it here mostly to share in a setting where the people who read it might just get it, with the number of you saying to pick B, I see you guys get it, imagine if I wrote this on a relationships.com website, they would say "carry him off to the asylum" :lol: )

All these memories in my head like a big pile of yarn. Going through it and untangling the yarn and looking at every foot of it has helped me tremendously with seeing just how crazy and frankly fucked up this fetish is. (Seeing that does not make it go away though :cry: )

As for other comments; yes, Len did end up hanging with my family, yes we were outed to our community big time, and yes the Len being blindfolded while I was in the room thing did indeed happen. There are even things that happened that will likely surprise even this audience (which I know is tough to do). It`s all to come if I can ever get myself to finish this. We have a very long way to go...

Just don't be surprised at the ending... :(

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:05 pm

I think you described it perfectly when you described it as a drug addiction. What you want and need is not always good for you, is it? Still the need for the 'next hit' runs around in your brain and lurks in your gut and each time you satisfy the urge, you need more, need to go further next time! Thanks for your kind comments by the way. looking forward to the next chapters!

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:08 pm

You're writing is great.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:27 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 21 - Option A or B?

The 10 minutes she was in the shower felt like 10 seconds. I totally knew the right answer. I even knew what to say but the tricky part was I knew I would have to sell it as my truth even though it wasn't what my head between my legs wanted.

That's the messed up thing. Being a cuckold… we want what we can't have but we aren't happy when it's given to us. It's a paradox. We get excitement from knowing we constantly put everything on the line and she still comes back. If we really wanted sex with our wives we could simply be a decent husband and have sex pretty much when we wanted. No risk, no fighting, no hundreds of hours of conversation about how we will walk the fence between risking our marriage yet keep it together all for the sake of the game. We tell our partners and ourselves we just want to see her happy but it's not enough if she says she's most happy just being with her husband. Just thinking about it gives me a headache, I can't imagine what it's like for our wives sometimes.

I could hear Leah turn off the shower and get out. She was humming a tune. I wonder what she was thinking. I bet she would have put money down that my choice was going to be B.

It would have been B absolutely if I hadn't heard her conversation. I wouldn't have even let her finish her sentence without yelling B B B!!!!

But I knew where she was at, I knew B was a death sentence no matter how much I wanted it. Our marriage would never be the same and she would always know the game was more important to me than she was…

She walked into the bedroom with her house robe and said “Well my husband, the father of my child, what's it going to be? Who do I belong to???”

I had time to think that if I hadn't heard her conversation with Len and she came in with that kind of obvious lead in would I still have been so clueless as to pick B?

Yup, probably...

“Leah” I said with as much sincerity as I could muster, “You know me better than anyone has ever known me. Better than that, you know me and still accept me. You know I love this thing you have going with Len. It's brought so much excitement to our marriage and has fulfilled so many of my fantasies well beyond what any guy can hope for. You are an amazing wife and I'm so lucky to have you. You need to know that option B made me want to burst. It was all of my fantasies rolled into one… but that's just it… my fantasies… how can I possibly give up on my one true love for a fantasy? It would never happen. So with that I choose A. I will always choose A..”

The look in her eyes told me I was saying the right things but this is where I had to be careful. I had no intention of allowing her to give me a blow job or do anything anal. The thought of that, the thought of all we worked for since being with Len. To have that record ruined… to not be able to watch Len be her first… I didn't want it unless she left me no choice…

I went on “Honey, Babe, you are my cherished love. I choose A but I love you so much I ask that you be ok with what I want. I want to make love to you. I want to show you you're my special love. I want to make slow passionate love to you and show you that you never have to be insecure about our marriage and my feelings towards you. Will you allow me to make sensual love to my beautiful wife?”

She looked at me and started to cry. She took off her robe and laid down with me. We made out and all I was thinking about was diverting all attention away from oral sex.

Once again, looking back this is crazy. She was amazing at oral sex, what would it have mattered? Why was this so important to me that it consumed my thoughts while making out with my wife?

Anyways I continued to kiss her while doing my work with my fingers below. I was asking her “Will you let me do what I want to my wife tonight like you promised with option A?”

See what I did there? Ignoring the oral and anal and focussing on “What I want…”

Should have been a politician.

“Yes” she said “Take me any way you want me. I'm yours tonight…”

I continued warming her up to an insane level over the next 40 minutes. She was bucking her hips and begging me to fuck her.

I was thinking about the rule that I wear a condom but knew better than to bring this up. I had to pretend that nothing Len had said was affecting me.

The next part I'm not proud of. In fact I feel stupid putting it in writing.

Yes it was premeditated…

I was slowly stroking myself the entire time. I was thinking and imagining myself in option B. Watching Lens cock sinking into her ass. Watching him take her. I wasn't showing Leah how horny I was but rather keeping the fact that I was at 99% to myself.

Why?

The truth is that I felt I needed her to want Len. I needed her to want Len and Len alone when she was horny or feeling intimate. In my mind at that point I felt like in order to get what I truly wanted (to be cucked) I had to not just be inadequate but selfish.

Yup, there it is.

So what happened? I made damn sure she was insanely horny. A 11 out of 10. She needed almost nothing to cum. I told her I loved her and wanted her and only her forever. It was highly erotic. Then I allowed myself to start going over. I made like “holy shit” and rammed my penis into her like “oh shit, sorry honey, well I better at least get it in you”

Immediately after I finished cumming in her and her looking at me like “Seriously? Are you fucking kidding me???” I felt and knew it was an insane asshole move.

The orgasm brought the cuckold fantasy crashing down and I knew what I did wasn't right. I apologized over and over and she was visibly upset. Not crying but pissed off.

I asked her if she wanted me to help her with my tongue and she blasted back that I just wanted to taste the cum.

Oh shit…. I gotta fix this…

“What can I do? How can I show you that I'm sorry? I love you! I'm so sorry!” I pleaded

She could see I truly was sorry and that I was feeling shame about going over...

“No no it's ok… I know you aren't good at this… you've always had issues with not cumming… I guess I just pictured tonight ending different… I'm sorry I got upset” she said

Crisis averted but now I really felt bad. She was being so understanding! I really didn't deserve her.

I started kissing her saying that I could get it back up. That I wanted tonight to end like she wanted it to. She seemed to be responding to it and was getting back into it.

Leah started stroking my penis and saying how bad she needed to have a cock in her. She was insatiable and was quickly back up to horny. It was too soon for me however and she could see that. My options were limited, I couldn't use my tongue because she already got upset when I mentioned it and my penis wasn't getting up quickly enough.

She asked “What can I do? Do you want me to suck your penis? Do you want me to get it hard using my mouth?”

I still didn't want that. I had to think fast “honey I was just in you and I don't think I could get up that way because I would be thinking of the taste. Even if you're ok with it I know it would mess me up”

She bought it “Ok well then… what can I do?”

I said “Well I don't know, would you be ok with talking to me a little? You know my strongest sex organ is my mind…”

“Talking” in this context was our code for telling me about past and current lovers.

She looked a little disappointed. I know she was hoping to make love. To just have her and I, none of that other stuff. On the other hand she was very horny, wanted to get off, and wanted me inside her when she did get off.

She said “Well I have no idea why I was surprised that you came so quickly. You would have thought I was confusing you for my lover. Feeling your little penis, or I should say not feeling your little penis inside me should have clued me in that I wasn't with my man, rather just my boy…”

She was stroking me and instantly My penis was coming to attention.

“Wow she said, it looks like I'm speaking its language” and she laughed.

She kept stroking and asked “Do you need more or are you man enough to take it from here?”

“Wow do you have a way with words, fuck you are amazing!” I said

She kept stroking but it wasn't quite there…

She was a little frustrated. I was still using my fingers and kissing her.

She quietly hissed in my ear “I don't know why you getting hard is important, Len is my lover. He's an amazing lover. The BEST lover I've ever had and you know I've had more than my share…” she hesitated and said “Out of all the lovers I've taken, literally hundreds, you my dear are by far the WORST… you are lucky you got me pregnant”

Bang, that was it. I grabbed her hand and stopped her stroking or I was going over. I went from half mast to almost having another orgasm in that one sentence.

I settled down and thought of dead puppies on a baseball field filled with naked grandmas in the stands.

Once I felt back under control I got back on top of her and guided myself in. My brain was going bananas between her words dancing in my head and my trying everything not to get too excited.

We started. I put her hand on her clit and said I would need the help. I was so close.

She then said “If you cum before me, I'm never going to sleep with another man including Len. The shit that gets you off is fucked up… I need to know we can still do this and if me playing your games fucks you up so bad that we can't still get off together than I want no part of it.”

Holy shit that hit the breaks between my legs. I was so busy thinking of what that meant and being surprised by it that I almost lost my hard on again.

I thought “fucking man up, give her everything you got” then proceeded to pound the best I could. She started moaning and yelling “Harder!!! Deeper!!! Don't you dare fucking cum!!! Give me everything you got!!!” I was pounding the best I could but she wasn't getting there.

I had to pause a few times to keep in the zone...

My mind kept whispering “You can feel how loose she is, she was fucking Len like crazy just 12 hours ago. She had a MAN with a COCK twice your size in her repeatedly making her cum over and over. She can't feel you. She can't feel your little penis inside her. That's why she's not getting off.”

“STOP IT” I kept telling myself. Stop it or you'll cum before her and lose it all!

Finally she flipped me over, and started riding me. Riding me hard. Grinding her clit into my pubic bone. She was moaning and sweating trying her best to go for it.

All of a sudden she said quite frustrated “fuck it” and slid her pussy up my body and sat on my face. She ground hard on my face and especially on my nose. It was very uncomfortable but I did my best. She started cumming hard and screaming “fuck fuck fuck yes Doug yes lick my pussy!”

Finally she rolled off quite spent and just laid there calming down. She finally said looking up at the ceiling “Well… thanks… that wasn't what I thought I wanted but you really got me there. Fuck I came hard. Out of all the men I've had you still eat pussy the best by far and I guess I have to appreciate that… I mean if you lost your penis in an accident I wouldn't leave you so I guess I can't hinge our relationship on it being able to get me off, right? I need to focus on the positive and with you it's your tongue… it’s always been your magnificent tongue...”

She laid beside me calming down and looking at my still very straining cock and said “want me to do anything with that or would you rather pick OPTION B?”

“What??” I asked quickly sitting upright and far too excited “Is that still an option?!!”

She laughed “No I just wanted to see your reaction… I know you missed a golden opportunity but trust me you made the right choice. I promise I will reward you for it. Now put that thing away, I'm not going to be touching it again for a long time…”

My penis jumped a little at that and Leah giggled.

We fell asleep cuddling and quite in love. I remember thinking “we are a both a little fucked up but I’m glad we have each other”. Then we fell asleep...

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:04 pm

AMAZING development of the events!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....I have to confess I would have chosen option B ;) horniness would have driven my decision ;) ;) ;)
Last edited by OOAA on Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:59 am

This is a fantastic story. I can't wait to read more!!!

I surmised from your earlier comment (forgive me if I missed ones on page 1) that you two are not together. Sorry that didn't work out, and I hope your current situation is good (in a non-cuck way).
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:42 pm

Hottest go-to story out there at the moment, cannot wait for the next chapter, but I can wait for it to be done properly and with lots of details!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:24 pm

All these memories in my head like a big pile of yarn. Going through it and untangling the yarn and looking at every foot of it has helped me tremendously with seeing just how crazy and frankly fucked up this fetish is. (Seeing that does not make it go away though :cry: )

As for other comments; yes, Len did end up hanging with my family, yes we were outed to our community big time, and yes the Len being blindfolded while I was in the room thing did indeed happen. There are even things that happened that will likely surprise even this audience (which I know is tough to do). It`s all to come if I can ever get myself to finish this. We have a very long way to go...

Just don't be surprised at the ending...
Just a thought, if the task seems a bit daunting, I'm sure it's fine to get thoughts down roughly as you remember them, in each new chronological chapter, as it comes to you, then return back later and edit/refine/add detail to those chapters as and when you wish to 'flesh them out' more or provide and 'drop in' more detail. The more you have written down the more, I'm sure, further details will come back to you, particularly as you read back over what you have written and the comments others make.

For instance, in the chapter 'Leah and Len's New Bed' if readers ask further questions, you could always go back and 'graft in' more details that covered that episode...

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:48 pm

I hear you hwc but I can't edit anything older than a couple of weeks...

Is there something I'm missing?

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:41 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 22 - The Mattress Fiasco

The next morning we were up, her feeding our little one, me getting ready for work.
We had to play the “code word” game because our little girl who could barely say a few words was in the room.

I said “So?... Where do we go from here?”

She said “What do you mean? You go to work…”

“You know what I mean” I said and we both smiled. “Will uncle Len come for a visit this week?”

She answered “I don't think so… well I'm not not sure… I will have to see how the week goes…”

She came over closer to me and said… “After last night I know you do want me and I love that. Now I need to figure out what I want. Right now I'm very confused. I want our marriage to be perfect. How do I get that while still giving you your fantasies and getting my… visits…? I do know I enjoy the game for now… I will be “seeing” Len again and you won't be “seeing” me for a while… get my gist?” She gave me a little grab over my pants.

I said “I hear you loud and clear and it makes me want you so bad… I love you very much, do you know that?”

“You better” she said

“What about his bed?” I asked

“Yes you need to replace OUR bed” she said with a smile. “And it better be before Saturday”

“Ok well we have a busy week so I will go shopping for it today at lunch and install it tomorrow at lunch” I said

“I will let Len know when to expect it” she said and I realized they would likely be talking about more than just their new bed.

I kissed both my girls and headed off.

I walked out of the house on a high already thinking about the bed and how I can use this to my advantage. I knew right away how well the baby monitor worked in our spare room and wanted to install one on his bed. I could sit with the other end outside his apartment and listen, since I couldn't watch… The issue was the cord… how do I hide it… beds don't usually plug in.

By the time I arrived at work it was obvious. It had to be a pretty fancy bed frame and it had to have overhead reading lights… then there would be a reason for the power cord.

I went uptown at lunch and store after store, nothing with built in headboard lights. Prices for bed frames were all over the place and holy shit was was I horny just thinking about the reason I needed a bed. I kept imagining me walking in and the clerk asking “who is it for?” And me saying “My best man… he broke his bed fucking the shit out of my wife last weekend and now my wife says I need to replace it”. But I knew that couldn't happen, maybe in the city if the guy looked cool but we were in a small town where everyone knows everybody somehow.

I did find one, it was perfect because it had the lights but it wasn't perfect because it was cheaply made and waaaay out of my price league. Leah would have my head and I would have to work a few weekends extra to pay for it. In hindsight, I should have just forked over the cash and worked it off… mistake number one...

I went back to work frustrated. I knew what I wanted it to look like. Finally I just decided the only way to do this would be in my dads wood working shop…

That night I called Leah and told her I would be home very late because I decided to build her and her lover a bed with my own hands as an official “Yes, I give my full permission for you two to make love on a bed I've built myself”. She saw right past it “Too expensive?” She asked.
“Yup” I said “And I want it to be built well enough that I won't have to be back next week.”

She laughed “Good call, you likely would have to, he gets pretty rough sometimes…”

I went to the hardware store the entire time in a dreamy horny state realizing what I was doing. I bought steel for the brackets and solid maple for the finishing. This thing was going to be a tank…

Then I went over to the lighting. It had to be subtle. I was looking for quite a while when I saw small warm string lighting. The romantic kind. Perfect!!!

I took it all to my dad's hoping he wouldn't be home or wouldn't notice me going to his shop… mistake number two...

No luck, he was in the shop within minutes asking what I was doing. I told him making a bed frame for Leah and he instantly said he was helping. He was excited “It will be a father son project for my daughter in law… perfect!! He said.

Can you say awkward in so many ways? This was no longer hot…

With his help we finished it fairly quickly, the whole time I was thinking I would have to lie to him if he ever came over (which he would) and tell him we had to sell it for one reason or another. This was turning out to have not been the best idea… this could spiral out of control but what choice did I have by this point…

He noticed the lights and wiring I bought and asked what it was for. Well I was in this far… well I told him “I was hoping for romance so I was going to put a plug on the side of the bed and drape lights on the headboard…

He said “Son, I like it but let's do this right…”

Shit I was thinking… this feels like torture… I hate this… he's going to be so proud of what he helped build and I'm bringing it to my best mans house for him to fuck my wife… he would be so mad and disappointed…

No matter how old you are, disappointing your parents sucks.

In for a penny in for a pound I thought…

He started drawing a pattern on the headboard of two interlocking hearts. Oh shit I thought. Then he's like “She's going to love this…”

“I hope Len is going to like this” I thought

He drilled small holes in the headboard in the shape of the hearts and stuck the string lights through. Then finished it off beautifully hiding the wires in the back. I wired it all knowing I needed to still wire in the baby monitor in a box under the fame, well concealed.

We finished the oak with a quick dry stain/varnish I bought and left it to dry.

We turned off the lights and turned on the new string lights. Very romantic but I was still kind of worried because it was definitely not a bachelor's bed. The hearts were nice but kind of corny and 70’s, the way only a dad would think was groovy… I was just hoping Len would be thinking it's appropriate because he's not a bachelor anymore...

I told my dad I would stop by at lunch the next day and pick it up. He said he could drop it off and even install it while I was at work.

Shit, shit, shit!!!

“No” I told him “You did so much already…”

“Doug” he said “I'm doing it. I want to put another couple of coats on it anyway…

I could see I had no choice. “Ok I said, that would be great…” mistake number 3

I went home wondering what the hell I was going to do. I would have to get or build another bed for Len.

Finally I got home and told Leah what happened she laughed and said that my Dad was so sweet. I asked her what the hell we were going to do. I mean our bed was a king and I built a queen bed frame!!! Now we need to buy a new mattress too!

“Well” she said “Its pretty obvious what has to happen” looking at me like I was an idiot “You need to take our king bed and mattress to his place, take his bed frame to the dump and bring home his queen mattress, and you will have to do it before your dad gets here tomorrow. It looks like you are calling in sick…”

“But…” I said already knowing she was right. “But his mattress is old, we just got this frame and mattress for our wedding! And… I love the king sized!... this sucks…”

“What if Len doesn't want a king sized bed?” I asked

She said rolling her eyes “Honey… of course he does… he's going to love this arrangement, especially when I tell him it's my idea. That I want to fuck him on only on our marital bed… and you can't get more marital than a bed we got for our wedding…”

My heartbeat quickened “But… but… the one I built tonight that will be in our room will be our marital bed”

“Crazy how this worked out…” she said “Because you did build a romantic bed for Len and I. When Len and I have sex here it will have to be on the new new bed that is in our room… it's the only way I'm going to be able to sell this to him… you will have to take the spare room whenever he's here. I mean it's only fair… you and Len both say all this is about me and that I'm the queen on the pedestal, why should I switch rooms? You move when he comes over and I promise all the wet spots will be on your side, I'm pretty sure you would love that…” she smiled a wicked grin “the only shitty thing…”

“What?” “What is shittier than me losing my own room?” I asked

“Well we need to go shopping again…” she said “I'm not taking bedding from a bachelor's place and our king stuff won't fit our new queen bed. All our bedding will have to go to Lens… that stuff isn't cheap… I hope you saved a lot of money building a bed rather than just buying one so we can still buy all that…”

I knew I hadn't saved the amount of all new bedding… and I knew his mattress would be ok for a while but I would still have to start saving and working extra shifts for a new one. And I had to save to buy all this shit for a QUEEN bed!!!! I was pissed! I want my king! How long do we have to keep a frame that my dad helped build??? Probably a long time… probably till he died!!! Fuck!

The next day I called in sick to work so I could get into Lens with the spare key he gave Leah and switch everything out. Our headboard didn't have power so no chance of a baby monitor at his place, he would find the cord and blow a gasket. I brought his mattress back to our house. It was gross and obviously was his from when he was a kid…

Leah went uptown to pick up all the bedding which ended up being way too much. She put it all on our credit card. I hate using the credit card. I knew I would have to pick up several shifts before that bill came in, there was no way I would carry a balance...

My dad came over in the late afternoon and helped me setup the new bed. I had to lie again when he asked why I wasn't at work… then he asked “I thought you had a new king bed… what happened to that and why would you move from a king to a queen??? Isn't that costly? And this mattress? It's gross…”

Leah overheard this and just said “We gave that huge bed to a friend, we knew a queen would make us closer so we took our friends old mattress. It actually all worked out perfectly and I love the job you two studly men did on my new bed. I'm sure the lights will lead to many nights of hot romance…” she smiled and winked and walked out of the room as to say “that's the end of that conversation”

My dad turned to me and said “lucky guy” and didn't question it anymore.

Crazy thing was Leah twisted the truth but didn't really lie. She was good at that…

As for me being a lucky guy… I guess… but laying down on Lens old mattress on brand new sheets that I knew were sitting on my credit card and not being able to spread out my legs like I was used to I didn't feel too lucky.

Oh! What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive... :roll:

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:35 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 23 - Len Gets Vocal

Soon Friday came. I had lined up to work a shift on Saturday to make up for all the costs of the beds. It looked like I would be working the next few Saturdays….

I got home after work Friday and Leah said “You need to go buy some beer for Len, we only have a couple left in the fridge and he's coming for supper and to have a sleepover” she kind of giggled about that.

“Really?” I asked. “I thought you were just going over tomorrow to his house… remember I'm working tomorrow…”

“I know” she said “I discussed it with Len, we did agree to a mid week romp and I'm horny… we will be staying here tonight in the new bed you made us and he will be staying here with me tomorrow while you are at work. Then when you get home I'm heading to his place. It looks like I'm spending most of the weekend with him.”

Then she came close and grabbed me and in a sultry whisper asked “You don't mind..., do you? I mean what's the difference? Do you want me to be bored all day tomorrow waiting for you to get home?”

“Well….” I said searching just how I did feel about this. “I guess it makes sense. I'm worried about someone popping in tomorrow and Lens here and I'm not… like maybe family or something…”

“What are you talking about? That has happened plenty of times. Len has been over while we were waiting for you to come home. Nobody would think anything… and I would never risk us. If I felt it was unsafe I would just tell Len to leave” she said

“Ok, I guess so” I said my stomach still not sure about this new thing. “But… I guess I don't know how I feel about him being here all day with our daughter… it's kind of weird isn't it?

“Doug” she said “First off he's been in her life since she was born, she was in the room when she took her first steps… are you having second thoughts about Len and I? That's not fair, you say yes yes yes then when I line something up thinking you would enjoy it you have second thoughts…”

“No honey, I don't have second thoughts. I'm glad you lined this up, it totally makes sense. I just get a little insecure and talking helps…” I said

“No problem honey, that's what I'm here for” she replied

She went on “So you are good with it all?”

“More than ok” I said while I put her hand on the front of my pants. “just feel ok I am”.

“Ooh I like that…” she said “I wish you could feel how wet I am but I’m sure you understand this is Lens pussy tonight so keep your hands off his property!” and she giggled. I could tell she was being playful.

“Fuck honey when you say stuff like that it really gets me going” I said. “What would it take for you to tell me it's Lens pussy period, not just tonight?? That is what I crave” I said

She replied “Oh I know you want that. Patience my dear, I'm at my limit here. I'm horny so I'm scared I might say something I will regret later”

I asked “Is there anything I can do to help make your night even better?”

“Well for starters get your ass up town and pick up that beer. As well pick up some candles and… an apron… for yourself…” she said

“Oh am I serving you guys tonight? I asked

“Are you ok with that?” She asked hesitantly

“Are you kidding? That's so hot honey…” I was excited

I left to go and she spoke up “Doug?”

“Yeah honey?” I asked

“....Nothing…” she said

“Honey, what is it? You know you can tell me anything…” I said thinking maybe they had already had sex while I was at work.

“Well” she said very reluctantly “Len and I talked… he asked for something and I told him no way in hell but you seem so into all this and I thought it might be fun… Len thinks you would love it but if it's not your thing we can just drop it…”

“Honey, Len has had some very good ideas… if you're not comfortable don't even tell me but you know I might find anything he tells me or us to do very hot…” I said

“I know… but this is weird” she said “Well here it goes… we were talking earlier… about tonight and about our new bed and how much he loves our new bed at his house… oh yeah and about that wedding in the city he's taking me to in two weeks, oh and by the way I wrote it on the calendar and noticed that it's your birthday on the Sunday of that weekend. You will be waking up alone that morning because I will still be at his house, is that ok?”

I hadn't even realized it was the same day. “Yeah of course honey… you know I couldn't ask for a better gift than you coming home filled up with cum and stories!”

“I figured you would be excited about that” she said “Is there anything else I can get you for your birthday?”

I thought about that for a sec. she's open to ideas… I've been waiting for this opportunity… “Yes, actually there is… number one, please be more open to Lens ideas.” And I laughed a little. “Up to now they have been great! Just be more open to talking them out with me… two, I'm loving the denial… don't get me wrong I want you more than anything but I've never experienced anything as intense and hot than wanting you but being denied…”

She interrupted “See? I was wondering about that… most men want sex for their birthday. I was wondering if I denied you sex you would probably appreciate it even more! Anything else?”

“Well” I said “anything from option B would be amazing…”

We both laughed. “Well that's obvious… but is there any gift you would like?”

“Well…” I said “As long as you are asking… yes… there is something i would love. Something I've been wanting and thinking about for a long time. I want you to give me a piece of paper…. Just a single piece of paper with 2 numbers…”

She looked like I was speaking gibberish

I went on “I want to know exactly how big Lens cock is. His length and how big around…”

You could hear a pin drop

“Why?” She started, then just said “Nevermind I wouldn't understand if you explained it for days… ok I will see what I can do… that's going to be pretty tough… but I can tell from your voice you've been wanting that for a while and were scared to ask… I have no idea how Len is going to react… I will have to tell him that I just want to know… I don't want to shame you but you know nothing good will likely come with knowing just how much bigger he is than you…” And then in a more fiendish voice she said “My dear Alice, only madness lies there…” and laughed

“I know, it's just I've been curious for so long… just how big is that thing??” I asked

“It is beautiful honey, I don't know it's dimensions but it is beautiful” she said

“Ok well you better hurry” she said

“Wait, didn't you want to tell me something? Something about you talked to Len or he asked for something?...” I asked

“Oh yeah… that… well… Len thinks it might be hot for you to have to wear ladies underwear anytime I'm with him…” she said then quickly went on “like I said though Doug if that's not your thing and you don't think it would be hot…”

I sat there not sure what I thought “What do you think about it? You know I like to do stuff for you. Stuff you feel adds to the excitement…” I said

“Well I don't know what I think… a part of me doesn't see the point… a part thinks it's emasculating and I'm in no way turned on by effeminate men… and another part thinks what is there to lose?, if it's not good we simply stop… to be honest I think it would be hottest for you… would it?”

“I don't know, I've never thought about it… I… I will admit There is something about it… I would be willing to give it a try” I said

“Well… ok… but… I don't have any that would fit you… and Len said it should be a red lace thong… so… I mean I don't care what they look like… can you pick that up while you're out?... this seems weird...” She said

“Yeah a little weird, and why so specific about colour and cut? Do you think he wants to see me in them?” I asked

“I asked him the same thing” she said “He told me no, never, he just thinks it would be hot for the two of us” she said

“Ok” I said taking another step to the door.

“Doug?” She started “Don't forget the rule, you need to wear them anytime he's with me. That's going to include all the way till Sunday this weekend… you may need a few pairs… his remark was he will be the man while he has me… he wants you to…” and then she really paused and looked right in my eyes to see my reaction “obey him”.

I walked up to her and gave her a big kiss. I said “That right there is the best gift any guy like me could ever ask for”

“Really?” She asked “Well he keeps saying we would like this stuff and it would bring us to new heights… I'm just trying to go with it… he will be pleased when I tell him you are ok with all of this”

“Are you kidding? I'm way more than ok. The guy is a genius!” I said and with that I walked out to get some shopping done.

…….

I remember going to the store for panties. I just did it like I was buying for my wife. I walked in and the lady asked if she could help me. I said my wife asked for three pairs of red lace thongs. She asked her size and I said XL. Two minutes later I was walking out with a woody and a bag.

I picked up the beer, candles and the apron. I got a red one (might as well match) and went back home.

Now to give you a little background 'm kind of a guys guy (believe it or not). I'm burly with a beard major body hair and about 250lbs mostly muscle. I'm about 50 lbs heavier than Len and he can't grow a moustache or body hair. The fact that I was going to be the one in panties this weekend was… I don't have the words other than kind of different… I'm really searching here. Role reversal? Well whatever, it was weird for some reason I couldn't put my finger on let's just keep it there.

I walked in and just heard Lens truck pull up. I came in and put the beer in the fridge. Len walked in and Leah walked straight up to him and gave him a long deep kiss. He pulled away and said “not in front of him”.

Leah turned to me and said “Get your outfit on and finish making supper. Make sure you have candles and our drinks on the table when we come back. You can eat after while you are doing our dishes. Ok honey?”

She didn't even wait for a response she just grabbed Lens hand and said “Come see our new bed honey!” And they took off down the hall. I looked down the hall and saw the door was closed.

I slipped into the spare room (I guess that is to say my new room) that sat right off the kitchen. I pulled off my pants and slipped on a g string pair of panties for the first time in my life. I can tell you this. They are not 100% comfortable and provide a fair bit of stimulation around the anal area. Sort of a “this is uncomfortably erotic…” kind of thing. Anyways I was back in the kitchen a minute later putting on my new apron.

A few minutes later I could hear them most definitely fucking. The bed was banging the wall like a hammer and she was moaning loud screaming “oh fuck yes Len fuck that pussy!”

I was standing in the middle of the kitchen with a spoon in one hand, my eyes and mouth wide open and my penis raging just listening...

Supper would be ready in 10 minutes and I was a little concerned I would be eating by myself. I busied myself making sure the candles were lit and the table done nicely with wine out for Leah and a cold beer for Len, the whole time listening to a frenzied fucking going on just down the hall. Even Len was vocal clearly asking who her pussy belonged to… “You and only you! You and that perfect glorious cock!”

I could hear them both cumming together and then quiet. They had been in there 15 minutes max.

A minute later they both came out in house coats, Len in mine.

“Hope you don't mind” Leah said “I figured we may as well be comfy…” she came up and said “Fuck I really needed that! And the bed held up! Len did his very best, didn't you honey?”

“Yeah, thank you very much Doug for my new beds. They are both great! Just a couple things buddy, I want the sheets changed just before I come, then you can leave them on all week and a new house robe for me. I don’t want to have to borrow yours, it's kind of weird… do you mind?”

“N… no… I don't mind at all…” I stammered. He had never talked that directly to me and it completely caught me off guard.

Len went on “This supper looks great Doug! You would make a good maid! Leah tells me you took my advice on the wearing ladies panties, that's awesome! I hope they make your little guy throb! You can go change those sheets now and make yourself busy with putting your daughter to bed, we totally got it from here!”

I just stared at the both of them for a couple of seconds… it was such a huge shift in the dynamics and so all of a sudden. To be honest I thought I would like it but I wasn't sure at that exact moment with my wife and daughter in the room. “Ok...” was all I could muster and I took my daughter and went to change the sheets and get all my chores done.

About 20 minutes later they were done supper and Leah came into the bathroom where I was giving our daughter a bath.

“We are done, you can cleanup and have supper… is everything ok sweetie?” She asked

“I think so… this might take some time to get used to… I… I'm just so used to being in charge… and I guess I still want … respect… you know?” I asked

“I know honey” she said “it's hard for me too but he told me beforehand he was going to try the right out in the open thing and see how we liked it… I'm not sure… maybe on our date nights here but I wouldn't ever want it outside these nights… should I tell him to stop?”

“Well…” I said “I do like it somewhat but maybe slow it down and ease into it more, you know? I like the game but… I don't know… as long as we all know it's a game…”

“Yeah, totally” she said “I will tell him to tone it down a bit… how's your new underwear?”

“Uncomfortable yet so erotic and sexy” I beamed

“Welcome to my world honey” she said with a smile and walked back out to the living room.

I put our daughter to bed, cleaned up, ate, and went to the living room. Len and Leah were cuddling on the couch…

They were watching a romantic movie and I was feeling a little third wheel. They didnt say anything but I excused myself and went to bed. When I got into my new room it felt weird. I wasn't sure I ever slept in there… I was stripping down and Leah came in.

“Got everything? Got your work stuff? Len just told me to make sure so you wouldn't have to wake us in the morning when you head off to work…” she said

“Ummm I think so…” I said “So will you visit me in the middle of the night?

“Probably not, you have work in the morning and I just want some special time with Len…. is that ok?” She asked

“Yeah…” I said

She said “make sure you get home quick tomorrow so Len an I can head over to his place. I have a special meal all planned for him at his place…”

“Did he cum in you earlier?” I asked

“Yeah” she said “I'm soaked between my legs right now. He likes to make a mess”

“Can I have a taste?” I asked pleadingly

I was laying just in the special underwear...

“You can have a look at Lens pussy… I have to say those panties look ridiculous on you… they sure don't do anything for me… I hate to say this and I'm really not trying to be mean but I'm having issues taking you seriously in those… it's hard to respect a man in red gstring panties, you know?” I could tell she was trying to say it as nicely as possible but it was a tough message to hear.

“I can take them off” I said

“No, keep them on until Sunday let's give it a chance...” she said

She showed me her pussy under the house coat. She asked “who's pussy is this?”

“Lens” I said

“That's right” she said sexily back “and here is a reward for being such a good boy”

She put her finger in her pussy and kind of hooked it pulling a string of cum out. She smiled as she put it in my mouth. It was amazing… then she did it again and wiped it on my lips and under my nose.

“So you can dream about it while you sleep…” she said

The taste and smell of their sex made my senses go into overdrive!

“When can I get some? I'm so horny honey! Please? I need it...” I said kind of whining

“Well you know I gotta go… and if I let you cum you might get the bad feelings…” she said

“I don't know how I'm ever going to get to sleep… I need it… listening to you guys earlier was insane… please honey? Even if I can just do it myself…” I said

“I'm not sure… how about I go ask Len… is that ok? Whatever he says we will go with, ok?” She said

“Ok” I said

A full 10 minutes go by and she came back in. “I talked to Len. He was hesitant but he understands… he warned that any talk about bad feelings and this can't happen in the future, come with me…”

She lead me down the hall to the bathroom.

“He doesn't want me to touch you but he said you can jack off and cum in the toilet and I can watch” she said very lovingly

The whole thing made me insanely horny.

I said “ok, thank you”

She said “hey it's all Len, I wasn't going to let you….”

I pulled my penis out of my panties and started pulling it.

She said “Ok so he told me a few things to say to you. Please stop me if you need.”

She whispered very slowly “You have one minute to cum… your cum belongs in the toilet and not near me… I can't believe you are wearing women's panties while your wife gets fucked by a real man with a real cock… cum already, I'm bored just like when you try to fuck me… cum in that toilet or don't cum at all 5… 4… 3…”

I came...

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Sidebar.

Some items around timeline here that may or may not be relevant; I have quite a lot of memories about all this but some are just scrambled…

The panties thing in the last chapter; I know at some point I had and indeed wore three pairs of lace red panties. It wasn't a consistent thing and I can't remember who actually did bring it up to wear them. I don't remember what Leah's reaction really was or if Len truly actually even knew or cared about them. The panties also may have came into play later in the storyline… who knows. Anyways like I've said I'm trying to get everything out truthfully and in order so I have to admit writing about those damn panties drove me crazy because I couldn't remember how they came to be. Either way I wanted them in my story and had to pick a time and story around them. If it sounds off it's because I can't remember and I apologize.

Next I wanted to mention the time line. At this point I'm guessing my daughter to be around 18 to 20 months old. I know there will be some of you wondering about her hearing her mother fucking uncle Len. Well… in hindsight I will agree that's fucked up and I apologize but as you will see in the coming chapters our daughter ended up being fairly old and still hearing that and seeing them kissing etc. Basically anything parents might inadvertently expose their kids to they did. It was just what my daughter was exposed to. I'm sorry for that now but at the time we sort of just acted like mommy had two husbands. She has never mentioned it other than she remembers when the four of us lived together (to come). We are very open and I've had to explain my fetish (the very light version) and the coles notes version of how it all kind of went down (you have no choice in a small town, people talk).

Anyways that would place this around the end of 1999 to beginning of 2000. This is important because as you will see communications start to change. We had bought our first computer and was online around then. Before this point there was computers but with the dial up modems in small towns nobody was really doing online in terms of porn or forums.

Also up to this point I was really into penthouse letters and had a subscription from about 97 to 04. That was my crack with the “Wives who stray” stories. Can I get a hallelujah from anyone who started there :). Please correct me but penthouse letters around that era still wasn't really using the work “cuckold”. I might be wrong.

My memory says it was the internet where I first saw the word and what it meant and what kind of crazy hot stuff goes with it. I say this because I remember finding out Len had looked up and was researching cuckold before I was and that's where some of our stuff came from, suggestions from Len that he had found on the internet. Later it was suggestions from me from stuff I found on the internet. None of us ever referred to him as a bull though. We always thought of him as Leah's lover or boyfriend or Uncle Len. Don't misunderstand this though, this was always a cuckold thing and never turned into a poly thing.

I think you will notice it was around this time, due to the new influence of the internet, that some shit starts spiralling and you see some of the stuff all cuckolds talk about.

Relevant? I'm not sure but it's something that was on my mind and I didn't know how to put it in story form.

Cheers

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:49 am

Amazing update! Thank you for taking the time to write out all this stuff and post it in the forum, I know how much time and effort it takes to do something like this! :up:

BTW, hallelujah on the Penthouse letters from both me and my wife! My wife was even into them more than I was and we still have some that she won't let me throw away! :lol:

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:01 pm

Fantastic updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for this pretty hot horny story!!! ;) ;)

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:15 am

Thanks for the great update!! I gotta say, knowing you two didnt work out pains me while reading this. I'm a sucker for a happy endings. I hope you got back and self respect you gave away during all of this? You seem like a great guy!

Thanks for posting ur story!! I'm seriously loving the adventure.
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:14 pm

Thanks very much for the updates - great read as always! Personally, I am looking forward to reading about Len's interaction with your family, ( hoping this is in the context of your wife being a 'bitch' to you as you wanted and that Len kindly revealed to your wife as a fetish/desire of yours), also I just hope to read about your wife being more mean to you, as you desire, as orchestrated by Len. That will be amazing to read about, so any details or memories on that front don't spare us the details!

And just another little observation, the clothes your wife wears, around you, for Len and going to Len's place. It would be great, if you can remember if this was part of the teasing/making you jealous/denial games, and if so, what she wore.

Ephraim

Unread post by Ephraim » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:37 pm

Can I get a hallelujah from anyone who started there
Hallelujah!
Please correct me but penthouse letters around that era still wasn't really using the word “cuckold”.
I don't remember ever seeing the word there, but my time with Penthouse (pre-1988) was earlier than yours.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:57 am

I check In here first, each day for updates!

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:17 am

Update needed!

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:55 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 24 - You Will Have Sex

I last left you on a Friday night where Leah allows me to cum in a toilet. Len stayed the night in their room and on Saturday I went to work while Len stayed at our place. It was somehow a strange dynamic. My going to work knowing another man was at my house in my bed with my wife. Working away on a slow Saturday knowing that they were likely up and out of bed. They may be having breakfast with my daughter, Leah serving them both pancakes or eggs and bacon. The strange thing was it wasn't sad. I was not longing to be home. I was exactly where I wanted to be. I felt good. I felt like this was my purpose. To provide for my family while another man takes my place in our home. It was very arousing and fulfilling as weird as it sounds.

When I came home she was ready to go wearing a cute summer dress.

“Wow you sure look dolled up! You look hot!” I said

“Len asked me to wear it!” she said and in a more whispered tone “without panties…”

The dress was short for going without panties and made the idea very erotic. :cool:

As if Len was reading my mind he came from behind Leah and scooped his hand under her dress, between her legs and obviously touched her pussy for a full second while putting his face close to her ear and saying “Come on hon, the guys will be at our place in an hour and we still have to stop off at the grocery store…”

I said “Guys? What's going on?” meanwhile I was thinking nothing hotter than your wife getting felt up in front of you. That will definitely make for some great wank material...

Leah said in a oh honey don't fret voice “Marc and Lens brothers are coming to Lens to watch the game. I didn't want it to be awkward so I invited Carmen, she's down from the city… don't worry we will keep this whole Len and I thing on the down low. Len wants me to serve them on his behalf… and well and I guess later I will be serving him…” and she turned to give Len a quick kiss.

Side note; Carmen was the roommate way back in chapter 1, the one that warned me about how promiscuous Leah was and to stay away. She was still living in the city but would come back to town to visit Leah and her family some weekends.

“Won't they wonder where I am? I asked Leah

“We will tell them it's my night out and you are watching our daughter… it's the truth…” she replied with a giggle

Leah told me our daughter was playing in her room, gave me a few chores and started walking out.

“Wait” I said. “You never gave me any instruction on if I should cum tonight or…”

Leah turned to Len and asked “Well what do you think?”

Len took a second, I could tell he was impatient to leave and this wasn't helping. He finally said “You know what, I don't give a shit…” then he turned to go, then turned back… “On second thought, I want you to look up cuckold stuff on the internet tonight… jack off in your panties but don't cum. When Leah gets home I want you to save your load for her… well for your condom…”

Leah looked a little surprised… “Since when do you actually encourage me to have sex with my husband?...”

Len said “Well it's been a while for you guys and I know I've been a little selfish, I want Doug to fuck you as best he can for as long as he can right when you get home. I want it to be the best sex you've had together and… do it in the spare room. Make it good, I'm not sure when it will happen again...”

He turned to me, “Doug you will make love to Your wife tomorrow. Don't be selfish and do everything you can to please her. I will not be a happy camper if I hear she wasn't pleased.”

I was stunned. I felt an urge to thank him and from the look on Leahs face it seemed like she felt the same.

He gave her another grab under her skirt and a kiss and they walked out, Leah smiling as she felt protected and cherished.

At the time I didn't think of it but looking back this move was pure genius for Len. Him telling Leah we will have sex, not I will allow it… And saying when, where, and how we shall do it. We didn't even stop to contemplate his demand but it certainly helped to cement the Dom/Sub dynamics between the three of us.

I very keenly remember the sensation of simultaneously wanting to make love to my wife, to feel her, to thrust into her and watch her cum but also craving denial, craving Len to claim her pussy as his own while I'm left with my penis in my hand only listening. It's so hard to work through or understand those conflicting but yet so parallel feelings. Many times over the years I have experienced this twisted dual reality and I don't believe I will ever come to grips with it.

Anyways, small item but large ripple effect so I gave it its own chapter.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:56 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 25 - Lens Get Together

Len had instructed me to look up cuckold stuff but to save cumming for making love to Leah. I did my chores, put our daughter to bed then started my assignment.

I remember the early years of looking at internet porn. Cuckold was still small stuff and I found stuff under wife watching, BBC for wife and hotwife. Stileproject was still a thing for the non conventional.

I was finding quite a bit of stuff about denial and the wife telling her husband how good a BBC feels. That stuff was like gold. Then I came across literotica!

Anyways I'm not going to pretend to know what I was specifically looking at around that time and what I might have been looking at that night but I know two things turned my crank. Denial and the thought of her getting pregnant. Maybe not with his baby but watching her get fucked with my baby in her. I loved stories of wives out of control and their hubbies having to pick up the pieces. I went to bed raging hard and shaking to await Leah's return the next day trying to imagine what they might be doing…

Around 2am I got a call. It was Leah and she was two sheets to the wind.

Leah: Hey there you handsome husband! Whatcha doin?

Me (in a what the hell do you think tone, I don't always do well with a drunk call in the middle of the night): Sleeping??

Leah (keep in mind the drunk slur to all she said): Well excuuuese me! I just thought you might still be wanking off thinking about your wife fucking your best friend! Maybe putting it in my ass!

Me (waking quickly): Wait, what??? Did he???

Leah: No but I know you. I know what you like you pervert…. I love you, do you know I love my freaky fucked up pervert husband?

Me: I hope you do.

Leah: Well I must, look what I do for you!

By this point I was thinking “why would she wake me? Is this really just a drunk call to say she loves me?”

Me: I love you too, are you having fun? What are you calling for?

Leah: Well I was naughty and you are going to yell at me. I'm sorry, ok?? I said it… I'm sorry…

Now I was a little worried…

Me: What? What happened?

Leah: Honey I have a big mouth. Everybody left and Carmen had too much to drink so she said she was staying on the couch. Len and I didn't know what to do….

“Oh shit” I thought

Leah: we were just kinda sitting around and then I said I would have to stay the night too cause I had too much to drink… so she asked where I was going to sleep and I just blurted out “with my boyfriend”... so long story short Len and I told her EVERYTHING…

Me: Everything???

Leah: Everything! From how you love denial to how I come here on Saturdays to Len being my boyfriend to the bed you made for us, she thought that was hilarious by the way, to you not wanting me to give you sex to you liking the taste of Lens cum! I even told her about the difference between Lens COCK and your penis, how you can't last and how Len fucks me so much better than you! She couldn't believe you get off on that! This is awesome honey! I could finally talk to someone about this, now I can confide in my best friend about this stuff!

Me (shocked): Are you serious? Carmen is the absolute last person you should have told! The whole town probably knows already! She couldn't shut her mouth with a roll of duct tape!

Carmen really and truly was and still is the absolute worst gossiper I have ever met. She thrives on it. She always had stories that started with “ok you didn't hear this from me but…”

I was pretty worked up about it but on the other hand I was at a 10 for horny. The fact that she told a gossiper all that and even mentioned how much Len satisfies her…

Then I thought, wait she is repeating a lot of her conversations, out loud and like she was declaring all of it to be truth. She could have just said “I told Carmen about Len”

Me: Wait, where is Carmen?

Carmen: On the other line asshole! How dare you! Leah can trust me with anything! You know what, fuck you Doug, now I get why she's with Len!

Oh shit! Back pedal or pedal to the metal? Fuck it, in for a penny, in for a pound…

Me: Oh my God, Carmen, I'm sorry, I didn't know...

Carmen: Obviously…

Me: Well fuck Carmen, what do you think is going to happen if this shit gets out? I have a family to protect… this is serious! Leah, why would you do all this?

Leah: I, I, I'm sorry honey, she just wouldn't believe me so we decided to do a conference call so she could hear it from you… shit honey I'm sorry. Carmen he didn't mean that stuff but it's true you do share a lot of shit and this is important… look, both of you, I am in the wrong all the way around, I should have asked you Doug before telling Carmen and I shouldn't have set you up like that on this three way call. Fuck I'm stupid!

Me and Carmen: No no it's ok…

After a little silence…

Carmen: So Doug? I told you when you started dating Leah that she was never going to be a one man kind of girl and it turns out you get off on it! It looks like you two were made for each other… I've never heard of anything like this… good for you guys for making all this work!

After a pause

Carmen (clearly getting her last dig in): And it's a good thing she found herself a guy who knew how to please a woman, clearly according to Leah all men aren't created equal… and she laughed

Then Leah started laughing and that started a spiral of giggles between the two of them for at least a couple of minutes. They were both clearly still at least a little drunk and likely sleep deprived.

Finally they calmed down and it was clear I was a… fourth wheel?

Leah: Ok, well I love you honey. Len and I are going to bed. I will see you in the morning… how did your… research come?

Me: Good, I'm finding I like some crazy stuff…

Leah: Oh I knew that! Like what now?

Me: Oh the usual... love the denial, the humiliation, the having to do chores… you know…

I kind of left it linger in the air.

Leah: Yeah and? What else now?

I was a bit flummoxed, Carmen was on the phone and I wasn't sure where Len was.

Me: I don't know…

Leah: Oh just say it. Then Len and I can discuss…

Me: Carmens on the phone…

Carmen: Oh just spill it. I'm so intrigued and Leah would just tell me the minute you guys were off the phone. I may as well hear it from you…

Me: Well... orgasm control sounds hot… I like stories of wives being out of control… I like wedding dress stories…

Carmen: Wait what?

Me: Well Len fucking Leah in her dress… maybe on a special occasion… might be hot…

Leah: Wow! Yeah! That might be hot, I think Len and I would definitely be up for that. Imagine if you saw him take me in it? Oooh, good job babe, that's hot!

Me (feeling encouraged I said in a small voice): Well and pregnancy…

Leah and Carmen together: Wait what???

Time to back track…

Me: No no hold on… I'm just saying… we had talked briefly before about not waiting too long between kids and…

Carmen: You want Len to get your wife pregnant? Are you??? What the fuck man???

Leah: Let him finish Carmen. Let's see how he gets out of this one…Len wipe that grin off your face… it's not happening...

Me: No no I of course I want to be the father of my kids but… I get off on the competition… you know??? Like... I don't know… never mind… it was stupid… I'm sorry…

Now I never mentioned this but Carmen at this point was a second year psych student at university. If you've ever talked to one they talk with authority like they have had a doctorate for 40 years in psychiatry. Always ready to provide the “why” anyone does or says anything… I know that seems awfully convenient to my story but it’s the truth. She ended up completing her university, not getting a job and going back to be a teacher. Now she teaches grade 1 in our town and has actually taught a couple of my little ones (that I have with my present wife) small town small world….

Carmen: You know, I think I get it, Doug wants to be the father at the end of the day but wants to have to fight for it. It's a very primal instinct. He wants to fight for your uterus. It's a very carnal and primal instinct… it makes sense.

Leah: Wait, I never said I'm ready for another kid yet. I think I have some say in this…

Me: Totally, we are just talking theory… I'm ok with not, I just like the fantasy of not knowing, of you saying “what if I'm pregnant with Lens kid?” or “You know I'm ovulating and I'm Lens tonight…” You know?

By this point it was clear everyone had sobered up quite a bit.

Leah: So? What if I was pregnant with his kid? What happens then?

Len in the background: Wait, what??? I'm not getting you pregnant, I thought you're on the pill?

Leah to Len: Don’t worry honey, I am, this is all hypothetically speaking.

Leah to me: Well Doug, what then?

Me: Well… I never thought of it. I guess we look close enough…

Leah: Doug? Are you kidding?! Len had red hair when he was a kid! His whole family does! That's not close enough! His eyes are different colour, you guys don't look “close enough”... can you raise a kid that looks at you and calls you dad but looks just like uncle Len??? And Len what would you do? Just sit back and be content being an uncle to your kid?

Len in the background: Don't get me involved, this is Dougs thing not mine. I'm not raising any kids anytime soon.

Holy shit I was thinking. This seems like a dream. All of this is happening so fast… how did I get to this point.

Me: Honey, I would love any baby you had like it was my own but why are you getting all crazy? This is all hypothetical. Nobody's getting pregnant.

Leah (a little pissed): So what about the stories turned you on Doug?

Me: I don't know. Like the hubby only gets one pump once a week for baby making and the boyfriend has sex all the time but with a condom.

Leah: Len doesn't wear condoms, you do, you know that.

Len: That's right baby, you tell him

Carmen: Len could pull out maybe?

Just like that. Without an invite to the party Carmens making suggestions and Leah's not telling her to mind her own. Trust me, she never stopped interfering as you will see in the future…

Leah: Well… like we said all hypothetical. I'm not getting pregnant again anytime soon so you will have to just settle with what's happening right now. I'm liking this…

Some awkward silence before Carmen stepped in again.

Carmen: This is surreal! I can't believe all this… I can't believe there are guys like you… guys who drive their women to take a boyfriend and cut off sex and even want to raise another mans kid! Wow. I'm not going to use names but I'm definitely going to write a paper on you guys eventually… this is pure gold! Well I'm going to bed. Good night Doug… You know your wife is going to have crazy sex without you tonight? You probably have a little boner right now, I always knew you were a freak.

She was giggling and hung up.

“Go fuck yourself Carmen” is what I wanted to say but didn't. Did her comments turn me on? My penis thought so… Were they welcome? Definitely not. It felt intrusive. None of her business. Oh well whatever I thought… I don't give a shit what she thinks…

Leah: Carmen be nice. He's still my husband and I love the crazy bastard.

Me: Thanks honey

Leah: Ok Len and I are going to turn in. Have a good sleep. I love you.

Me: Think you still have enough energy for sex?

Leah: Of course! (And in a whisper) Besides I must be a little fucked up because all of this pregnancy talk and telling Carmen everything got me so wet even Len is going to slide right in with no friction.

She giggled a little.

That turned me on a whole lot and nearly floored me. She seemed pissed off when I mentioned pregnancy but now was saying it turned her on? Women… sometimes I just don't get them.

Me: Have fun and save a little for me.

Leah: No promises. Goodnight! Dream of big cocks in all my holes making me cum like crazy and Lens semen knocking at my door trying to get me pregnant! We will definitely talk more when I get home and you do your best to satisfy me.

I definitely had some wild dreams that night! :whip:

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:09 pm

Timeline shift.

Sorry, it took a bit to get these two new chapters out and I have another 2 almost done but I was stuggling with the timelines which are important to me in order to ensure everything stays in order. I know this stuff all happened but time is a funny thing. For instance I said our daughter was about a year when the rodeo stuff happened and we were married 3 months after she was born. Not true. Knowing when she was born and when the rodeo was and when we were married made simple math and holy shit on a cracker the rodeo (Len and Leahs first time) happened when our daughter was 10 months old and we were married only 2 months into our marriage. That was surprising for me.

Len had a GF about 2 months after that, then that only lasted 2 months (not 6). She was back sleeping with him and staying Saturdays at his place only 7 months into our marriage.

I didn't think it mattered until I realized our daughters where only a couple years apart and I remembered both Leah and I's 1st anniversary and their 1st anniversary (both which were very memorable and will be coming up).

Anyways I apologize and have now mapped out the entire timeline right up until present (no small feat) and feel confident once again moving forward. I really wish there was a way to go back on ohw and correct the timelines in past chapters but alas it seems if you put something on here it's etched in stone...

Another thing that blew my fucking brain was we were done, kaput, finito well before our 3rd anniversary. So it's crazy how fast this shit must have happened. For real! It's looking like something new happened every week at this point because there is still tons to go!

Anyways if I was reading this I wouldn't believe it could go that fast but this truly was one crazy ass rollercoaster that went blazing fast right into a wall...

I'm still picking up the pieces...

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:20 am

thanks for the updates turbo!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:54 am

And really heating up, by the way - white hot!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:40 pm

Write turbo, write!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.