My Cuckold Journey

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
turbo55
Trainable

My Cuckold Journey

Unread post by turbo55 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:21 am

This will be my journey of being a cuckold. I want to write it as a means to put my incredible memories down (and in some ways hopefully relive them).

My plan is to write it chronologically and with as much truth as my brain can muster. There will be parts that are less interesting and parts that I know people will think are fantasy (one of my kids likely isn't mine :roll: ) but my promise to myself is to stick to the truth and only the truth. This will mean there are parts that will be frustrating and parts you will likely want to comment "You were an idiot, how could you not see that coming??" but real life is full of ups and downs.

I don't know how long it will take and I ask for forgiveness if I jump around a little (ie, it will be hard to remember the fine details of what happened in what order).

Comments are very welcome but not required for me to complete.

I hope to get some out today and appreciate your patience as I walk through this between taking care of kids and life...

turbo55
Trainable

Re: My Cuckold Journey

Unread post by turbo55 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:03 am

First experience

To give context to my cuckold tendencies, in high school I had a girlfriend I really did love. I thought I would be with her for life. We fooled around quite a bit in the back of my SUV during spares and after school. Our sex consisted of me going down on her for long periods of time, we loved it. She thought blow jobs were gross and was religious so sex was out of the question. About 2 years in she decided she wanted to lose her virginity. I moved in for the kill and went soft!!! We tried 3 more times and I would be hard as a rock shaking, put my penis at her entrance and it would just go soft. My self esteem took a serious hit and to this day I don't know what the hell happened. I would continue to go down on her giving her multiple orgasms but I never at any point in our relationship came in her presence.

One day she came up to me and told me she found someone else. I remember being incredibly upset and asking her over and over why. I was jealous beyond jealous. I felt like killing someone. She said it just happened over the weekend. She said they met at a church group on Saturday and somehow he kissed her. They made out for a while and within 10 minutes he was in her taking her virginity. I just stood there red faced shaking. He was from another town so I couldn't do anything. I asked what she meant that he just went in her?? Like what she fell on his cock?? She said she was very horny and he was very forceful. The were standing in the janitor closet of the gymnasium they were at, he lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties fingering her and next thing she knew he was going inside her. She said he did pull out when he came but she didn't cum at all. She said she felt horrible and that's why she wanted to break up with me. I walked away to fume and calm down. At this point, this was not a turn on... After crying all night I went up to her the next day and told her I could forgive her.

We dated another month or so, I remember having one more shot at penetration and me going soft... I wanted to chop my penis off I was so mad at it. I seriously thought I would live a life without sex. We ended up going our separate ways amicably and I was quite jealous when a week later I heard she had sex with one of the football players...

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:05 am

Second Act, Kim Pt1

Push forward a few months and I'm with a super hot girl named Kim. I'm still a virgin and horny as hell. We started dating and about a month into it we are at my place and I asked her if she was a virgin. She stated she wasn't. She didn't want to talk about it but for some reason I wouldn't give it up until I had all the details. Some of you know what I'm talking about, your girl says she doesn't want to talk about it, you keep asking and asking and convincing her you won't get upset, that it turns you on ect until finally you know all the details. Probably not normal for most guys. Anyways, the first guy she had was a total player. He snuck into her room at her parents place, her self confidence was low and he told her how beautiful she was ect... They ended up making out and he was very forceful. She said he was very big and painfully took her virginity, at the end he moved up, held her head and forcefully took her mouth and came down her throat. She was crying and felt very violated. She vowed she would never give oral to a guy because of that idiot.

Her second guy was her best friend from childhood. She said they became "FB's" and had quite a bit of sex. She said he could make her orgasm over and over during sex and it felt amazing but he didn't want a relationship because it would be weird. She said she would stay faithful to me but that she still wanted to hang out with him because they were friends for so long. I got jealous and said I didn't want her seeing him and she said we would have to be over then. I relented and told her not to do anything behind my back.

I remember her giving me a hand job and me asking questions about size. I was so fixated. She kept saying she wouldn't say. It would be mean. I kept saying stuff like "please tell me the truth, relationships are built on truth". Finally she relented. She said mine was the smallest the first time the guy was really big and hurt. Her guy friend was smaller but still bigger than me. She kept encouraging me saying size didn't matter. That it wouldn't hurt if we had sex. That she still loved it. I remember asking her how big her guy friend was and she said "well if you must know because you won't let it go, I could stroke him with my hand going up and down" she said this while using her thumb and fingers stroking me. I came hard and she laughed saying I was weird. I knew nothing about why this would turn me on. I felt insane jealousy, anger, hurt, ect but above all, lust.

The first time her and I had sex was in my room at my parents place. I gave her oral for over an hour and she had multiple orgasms. I went up to put it in half expecting my penis to fail me but it stayed hard! I slipped into her and came right there. Done. No pumps. I remember her look, she smiled but there was a serious "is that it?" look. I was young and laying next to a hot girl, I was back up in 5 minutes and slipping it back in. I went about a minute and done, I came again. She was somewhat upset saying I just got her going again. I offered to finish orally and she said that was gross because I just came in her (she was on the pill). I told her we would use some kleenex to cleanup. She relented and that was the first of many times I would finish her orally.

We had a bumpy relationship sexually and outside the bedroom but many of my firsts were with her. (Sex outside, in a vehicle, in a public place, in a shower ect). But she would never give a blow job, anal was out of the question, and I never made her cum with intercourse.

She continued to hang out with her guy BFF with me around and without. They would play video games at his house, go for walks, and talk on the phone all the time. We had about a half dozen times when we would go out drinking and because his house was closer than either of ours we would clash at his place. He was a nice guy and usually came with us to most outings. I felt like he wasn't a threat because he was short and skinny and I was tall and lifted a lot of weights (I'm still tall :). He lived in his parents basement and there was a bedroom and a living room with a couch. He wouldn't give up his bed so after me trying the floor and trying two people sleeping on the couch we decided she would sleep in his bed with him and I would be on the couch. They would leave the door open and promised nothing would happen. I would dream of catching them and wake up hard and in 2 strokes I would cum in my pants. While it was dark and I would hear stuff I never knew 100% whether something happened. One time I did go in to his room in the morning and pulled back the blankets and they were both naked. I was mad (and hard). She said it was just hot and they had seen each other naked for years, It was no big deal. I asked if it was necessary to take her underwear and bra off and she reminded me that those items were in my glove compartment of my truck because I thought it would be sexy to go without. It was super hot that night and I decided to let it go but I still was going crazy with jealousy when she stood up to talk to me and she was naked. He was looking at her and looking at me and had a shit eating smile. She never admitted to ever having sex with him while we were together always saying they were just friends.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:06 am

Second Act, Kim Pt2

About 2 years into the relationship we became engaged and moved in together. We were living 2 hours from her guy BFF and didn't see him much anymore. Instead we started hanging out more and more with my childhood friends Len and Mark. She had made a friend in the city who was a lesbian. She was always hitting on Kim but nothing ever happened that I knew of. I always asked about her past sexual encounters and loved hearing about her cumming on her BFF's cock. I would always want to hear this stuff when horny but would become jealous immediately after cumming. One day we were all drinking and the topic of past lovers came up. Kim kinda blurted out that I get off on hearing about her past. I was so embarrassed but instead of anger I was very turned on. Everyone asked questions and had comments, "why would that turn you on?", "I would never be turned on by hearing that", "would you want her to make more stories?". It ended up being a conversation. The fact that I was admitting to this and having the conversation was making me insane inside. At one point Kim slid over to Len grabbed him by the back of his head and kissed him (with tongue) while looking at me. I felt like I was going to pass out. Everyone laughed and asked if I liked that. I felt in a corner. I said "we better stop this" and her lesbian friend reached over and felt my crotch, just quick and I pulled away. She said laughing "he's hard!, he loves it!". I sat there white as a ghost. The topic changed and we moved on, remember we were drunk. I was hoping nobody would remember the next day. Nobody ever brought it up again thank goodness.

Three months later we were out drunk again at a club and she was dancing with Len. I wasn't much of a dancer. She was grinding with him on the dance floor and kissing his neck while looking at me. She would keep coming back asking if I liked it. I kept saying yes, yes, yes, I loved it! She would grab my crotch and go back out. At the end of the night we were back at our place and Len was on the couch. In the middle of the night I felt her sneak back into bed and asked what she was doing. She said something happened. :shock: I said WTF! I wasn't sure how to react. She quickly said "nevermind, I don't want to fight, I just went pee". I calmed down and kept reassuring her. She said she couldn't sleep and went out to talk to Len. They ended up making out and he kept saying she was turning him on but it wasn't fair to leave him hard and his balls hurt. She pulled his cock out and started stroking it. I asked if he was bigger than me and she went quiet. I kept pushing and I will always remember her looking down and saying size doesn't matter and she didn't want to lie to me. I kept digging and she relented.

She said he was really really big. I asked how big. She said 2 hands plus more and couldn't get her hand around it. She said she would never have sex with him, it would hurt. I was dumbfounded. I knew him all my life. He was NOT a ladies man. In fact I was pretty sure he was still a virgin. He was the team nerd. I remember he was always shy in the change rooms covering himself up. I never saw him naked and I always thought he was shy because he was small!

So I calmed and asked what happened. She said she stroked him for over 40 minutes and in the meantime he was fingering her! She said she thought he would never cum because she was used to me and I would have been done in minutes. He asked her to put it in her mouth. She said she had a bad experience with that and she doesn't do that and he kept kissing her saying it would be different and he needed it. She was telling me this looking into my eyes to gauge my reaction. I had asked her for oral many times and I had never experienced it. Not once. I think she could tell I would be ok with going on and told me she relented and went down. She could only get the head of his cock in her mouth and kind of moved her head around. He came in her mouth, a lot, and she wasn't expecting it. She didn't want to be weird so she tried to play it off and took some in her mouth and stroked him the rest. She said it really tasted gross and she remembered why she hated it. She asked me to please not ask for that. I remember feeling like my head would pop off. I felt cheated, angry, jealous, but most of all insanely horny. She sat on my penis and I came instantly and she laughed. She said she was really turned on and asked for some relief. I went down and did my best.

She broke it off with me a couple of months later for unrelated reasons. We never did anything like this again and she never did give me oral. This experience and the memories definitely set me up to love being a cuckold though (although I still didn't know that was a thing).

Len and I remained friends but never talked about it.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:11 pm

AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please go on ;-)

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:14 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 1 - We Meet, She Cheats

2 out of 5 for Hot

So I decided to try and tackle the big kahuna. My largest experience in cuckolding and everything it brings with it.

First things first, the earlier chapters will be likely less entertaining. It’s how we started down the trail. Like I started this thread saying “nothing but the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth” and as you may see the truth often times sucks or is deflating.

Ok, on with the show :)

I met my ex, Leah, back in grade school. She was always friends with everyone while also not close to anyone. She never had a boyfriend and I never saw her as a potential girlfriend. Leah looked very girl next door, dark long hair, freckles, medium build, and wore glasses. About 5’4” 140 lbs. Pretty but nobody would pick her out of a crowd.

She moved to another small town in high school and I didn’t see or hear from her for a couple of years. Finally one day at the local watering hole we saw each other. She was drunk and I struck up a conversation. I wasn’t immediately intrigued but we started talking and I told her she was always pretty to me. Her friends dragged her away back to partying and that was that for the night. The next day she called me. (remember phone books ;) She was living a couple of hours away with a female room mate (another person from grade school). We started seeing each other but she was not keen on commitment. Later I found out why.

About a month in I received a call from her room mate at about 1am. She was very upset and said Leah had just come back to the apartment being dragged in by a guy she didn’t know. She was drunk to the point of near unconsciousness, she couldn’t walk. Her room mate didn’t know him and the guy came in, Leah pointed to her bedroom, and they both went in with him closing the door behind them. The room mate was telling me “I thought she changed since meeting you, you don’t know Leah like I do, she sleeps around huge! I don’t want to see you hurt… You better leave because she isn’t going to change… I can hear them, she’s definitely having sex right now!” I kept telling her we aren’t that involved yet and that Leah never did commit fully to me. Her room mate then started crying saying “I’m worried, the guy seems to be getting rough and I think she’s crying”. I was two hours away and like I said it was 1 am but relented and said I was coming…

I drove there and by the time I got there the guy was gone. I went in the room and it reeked like cigarettes, booze, and sex. Her room mate let me in and I got into her bed and started stroking her hair. She woke and started crying. She said in a slur that she was a slut and I deserved better. She told me she was with many many guys and I told her not to worry, we weren’t dating one on one yet (I mean I wasn’t getting anything on the side but…). I asked who the guy was and she told me and it hit me in the gut. It was a guy from our school back home. He was a complete jerk and always wanted to fight me, we were mortal enemies all through school. I asked how that happened. She said they were at the bar and he came up. They struck up a conversation and she mentioned she was seeing me. His interest perked and he started buying her drinks. A few drinks later he had his hand under her dress and fingering her right in the bar. We had still only kissed at that point. I started making out with her while she told me how the guy had drove her back and taken her. I put my hand down to her pussy and she pushed it away saying she was dirty. They hadn't used a condom. I kept insisting and she ended up letting me touch her there, then go down on her. She kept asking “what's wrong with you?” and “that's gross, isn't it?” I just was moaning and enjoying it. I kept asking for details. When I came back up I went to put myself in her and she told me “Don't be mad but I'm tired and sore, he was rough. Sorry… I can give you a hand job…” I said ok. She reached down and felt my very swollen cock for the first time. I asked her what she thought, she said that it felt very good and hard. I asked how does it feel in terms of size… was he bigger? She hesitated and stared in my eyes. She cocked her head to the side and said “this is turning you on, isn't it?” I just nodded but my heart was racing. She said “He was bigger but you are more gentle… thank you for forgiving me and not making a big deal out of this.” She fell asleep before I came and I went to sleep very horny and very happy. I still hadn't heard of cuckold yet but this all felt so right.
Last edited by turbo55 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:49 pm

"nothing but the truth" etc. We don't get enough of it! Please continue.

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:07 pm

I will subscribe that topic and will wait for more updates.

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:20 pm

What an awesome story. I am certainly looking forward to how it all unfolds.

You know, at least for me, it is the psychological aspect that is as interesting and perhaps more erotic than detailed sexual activity.

Can't wait to read the next part of your journey.

Alan

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:23 pm

Hot very hot!!!

“He was bigger but you are more gentle… "

Waiting for next details ;)

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:43 am

3rd Act Leah Part 2 - 9 Months of :?:

3 out of 5 for Hot

We started dating and becoming somewhat more serious. We didn't end up having actual intercourse for the first three months. She kept saying I was different and she didn't want to rush it.

I was visiting her the city where she lived and we went out with a couple who were friends of hers. We were out on the town and the three of them were really putting the drinks away. We all decided to stay the night right close to the bar in a shady budget motel. There were the standard two double beds and we all tucked in for the night.

About an hour later we woke to sounds of the other couple having sex in the other bed. We couldn't see anything but Leah started rubbing her ass against me. I took the hint and slipped her and my underwear down. I slipped my cock in with almost no friction and we had brief sex (I didn't last long listening to the sex in the room). She didn't cum and I asked her whispering what I could do to help her to cum. I started fingering her and she came shortly after we could still hear our friends going hard, by now they knew we were messing around so they weren't even trying to be quiet…. Leah turned to me and started talking about how at least I had big fingers. She had already figured out the things to say to me. I got it back up and we went another round. I still finished before the other couple but Leah and I were content and we fell asleep.

The next morning at breakfast there was some light joking between the four of us about the previous night's activities and about the fact that it was Leah's and I first time. They were surprised and hinted that usually Leah didn't wait that long.

I went back home that day and we continued talking on the phone. She kept asking questions about what kind of sexual stuff I liked and about what a relationship looks like if I like the kind of things I like. She was still going out and drinking with her friends but as far as she let on she was not sleeping with anyone.

Three weeks later she called me while I was up north working in a camp. She was crying and was angry and confused. I tried my best to calm her down and kept asking what was wrong. It turned out she was pregnant and she was pretty sure :???: the baby was mine.

While I was having fun with her, I really never pictured her being the mother of my children. She drank too much, smoked too much, and definitely had too much party left in her. I asked her if she was sure it was mine. Her response floored me. She said “well there's only been a few guys since I met you but I think you are the only one who came in me”. Over the awaiting months she told me one of the guys who she slept with was black! (they used a condom). It made the wait interesting. (Interesting side note, my first question of course when she told me she had been with a black guy was about his size and stamina, if the stereotypes were true. I remember her saying that he was small and didn’t know what he was doing).

Interesting times waiting the 9 months telling my family, especially my mom, that I was going to be a dad, and crossing my fingers this wouldn't be extremely embarrassing with a baby that didn't look anything like me.

While the thought of kids at 20 scared the shit out of me I decided to do the right thing and assumed it was mine. When I looked in my daughter's eyes for the first time I knew for sure, she looked like me and she had many of my strong family characteristics… just trust me, one look and there was no doubts from anyone, she was mine.

Leah and I moved in together in our first home two days after our daughter was born and we were married within a year.

Later I asked her if she messed around while living in the city, pregnant with my child, and she said “only a few times” but wouldn't give me any details other than she knew they were her “routine guys” and they were safe.

The thought that another man was inside her while she was pregnant with my baby blew my mind and gave such powerful feelings that it convinced me she was the one.
Last edited by turbo55 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:40 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 3 - Her Hot Past

4 out of 5 for Hot

The first year of our marriage was fairly tame. We were more worried about raising our kid with feedings and diapers than we were any kind of sex. We didn't have much actual PIV. We both preferred sex where I lick her pussy while using a dildo on her and jack myself off while she would tell me stories of her past escapades. Her stories used to blow my mind.

A few stories I can still remember… she recounted having many one night stands. She had a little red and blue book she put names in. She didn't like me actually looking in the book but said she had roughly slept with a couple hundred guys over a 2-3 year period which I thought was nuts. I briefly saw and asked her about parts that simply said “Paul's house guy 1(Latino)”, “Paul’s house guy 2 (horse)”, “Paul's house guy 3 (guy with small divot in his head)”, all the way to guy 6. She obviously didn't know their names but still wanted to remember the experience and I'm glad she did record it because I loved hearing about it.

Leah told me about an incredible camping trip. She was talking to a fuck buddy of hers and found out he was planning a . camping trip to a beautiful park about 3 hours west of the city with a guy friend of his.

She Didn't have any money but talked her way into going along with them by agreeing to do all the cooking and cleaning for the boys during the trip and the one guy at least knew he would be getting lucky.

The three of them drove out to the park and set up their tent the evening of the first night. They stayed up late drinking around the fire and eventually the conversation turned towards sex, what they each liked and what kind of things they were in to. She recounted how horny she was being the only girl with two hot guys in the mountains knowing they would all be sleeping in the same tent the entire weekend. The first night started innocently enough. The guy she had slept with in the past made a move simply saying he hoped his buddy didn’t mind but they were going in the tent for a little action and were hoping the other guy would make himself scarce. They went in and got started.

Leah said right away when they were in the tent he was asking if there was any chance his buddy might be getting lucky that weekend and she said “of course, I was counting on it” When they finished he went out and told his buddy the good news and of course he was in the tent only minutes later taking his turn.

The next day they woke up and had breakfast. After breakfast they all talked and decided on another round but with all three at the same time. She said this was her first real threesome. She took one guy in her pussy and sucked the other one and switched back and forth.

When they finished they decided to go on a hike together. The three were loading up their stuff when two guys from the camp site next to them came up. They struck up a conversation and knew the park better than any of us. They were going on a hike and asked if we wanted to join them. They went and had a great time.

That evening Leah offered to cook for all four guys. The 5 of them ended up sitting around their campsite until the wee hours all of them having a fair amount to drink. Eventually the conversation got around to sex again and the 2 guys from the next campsite fessed up to hearing the three of them having sex after breakfast that morning.

They asked how the arrangement worked and once it was discussed right there in the open Leah said she felt really hot and slutty. She said she was sitting there feeling wet.

Leah then astonished all of them by asking if the new guys would appreciate a little company that night. They both stammered and tried not to show how excited they were but eventually agreed. She checked with her guys and they were ok with it so off she went. She only ever really mentioned dicks she remembered and these guys she remembered. One was huge, the other so small. She told me how awkward it was for the both of them in the tent together with her. They both ended up fucking her that night, then she went back to her tent and got it again.

I asked about condoms and she said she brought a box for the weekend but one of the guys ended up having to make another run for more.

She said she fucked and sucked them each many times that weekend and Sunday was a flurry of fucking before they got back on the road to go home.

This was one of her first threesomes but there would be many more threesomes and more - somes to come. She told me how on the way back they put blankets on the back windows of the car and they each took turns fucking her and driving.

She literally didn't have a “committed” relationship until she met me and told me she seriously thought she would never be able to be in one. She just loved variety too much.

I remember her telling me about a guy named Wolfgang, she used to simply refer to stories involving him as “when I was hanging with wolfy”.

Leah and I didn't use use words like alpha or submissive/dominant back then because we didn’t know of them yet but Wolfy was a serious alpha who was into dominating his women. He was tall, had a tanned chiseled body and in her words had a magnificent cock. He had a old mattress with bedding that sat on the cement floor in his basement that he said “Was reserved for the sluts he had over”.

He demanded obedience and insisted if Leah stayed the night she could only sleep on the old mattress in the basement while he slept in the master bedroom upstairs. She “hung out with Wolfy” for about three months before his dominance just got too carried away for her and she cut her ties to him.

Leah said Wolfy would continue escalating the crazy shit just to see how much a lady could/would put up with. She told me stories of her having to find another girl to bring back to him for his entertainment. How there were times he had a buddy drop by and he would just say if you want a round with her, take her downstairs and have your way with her. She was instructed to just smile and take him.

She told me how he loved to watch a gang bang in the basement. How he would have a big party and she would be drunk and high on her mattress just laying there taking guys he sent downstairs to her. She said she once came downstairs to a middle aged fat guy with his cock out. She recounted how with his long pubic hair and fat gut she could barely make out his dick. She told Wolfy to go fuck himself and he told her to suck him off or get the fuck out. After a brief fight she let the old guy fuck her. The guy wanted head but she refused saying she still had a little dignity.

I always asked what the hell kept her there, was it his skills? She would look off dreamy and say “Yeah he was an amazing lover, made me cum so many times I would pass out, but it wasn't about that, he just had this thing about him. Pleasing him was my world. Looking back I don't understand it myself.”

Through all of her stories her only rule that wasn't to be broken was no anal. She had tried once and the guy hurt her by trying to go in dry and she never let another guy anywhere near there.

One thing that was always hot was she was never apologetic when telling me about her past. Never sugar coating what happened. In fact her tone always bordered on playful, even deviant. I lived for her stories. Sometimes I had a hard time believing them and called her on it saying there’s no way but she would simply say something like “Why would I sugar coat or make shit up? This is my past and is a part of me…”
Last edited by turbo55 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:05 pm

Wow. Can't wait for more!

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:10 am

....yes.....MORE PLEASE
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:15 am

Interlude :mrgreen:

I just wanted to break from this to remind anyone reading that there is a ton of talking between Leah and I going on behind the scenes. Talking about sex, about watching her, about hearing about her past, about fantasizing, about what turns us both on, etc. I don't know how to put hundreds of hours of conversations we had in story form and it still be something worth reading, or writing for that matter.

This journal likely reads as though random sex just happened without any consent between us. It was very clear to her that she had my full permission, support and encouragement to try other men. We talked at length about what I would love to see or hear about and about what boundaries she had (yes she actually did have quite a few hangups).

As I have said before, I was a cuckold in my heart and mind years before I had ever even heard about cuckolding. I can't imagine what all this would be like going through in current times, with ideas on cuckolding everywhere...

Back then we were just feeling out what felt good to both of us (with a little help from Penthouse Letters :D )

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:26 am

3rd Act Leah Part 4 - Neighborly Love

1 out of 5 for Hot

Our first foray into her trying another guy while we were actually married happened quite unexpectedly. I was home with our daughter and she came home and said she saw our neighbors a few doors down were having a party. A couple people flagged her down and told her she should drop by. She told them she couldn't just leave her hubby home alone and we couldn't get a sitter that quick so she had to pass.

I told her to go, have a great time. I had no interest in partying and would likely just go to bed early. After some convincing she got a little dressed up and out she went. (In reading this over and in light of my last post, boy does this sound like the beginning of a story in Penthouse Letters :lol: )

I heard nothing from her and assumed everything was fine. Got our daughter into bed and was in bed myself by 9.

She came into our room around 1 in the morning looking for her swim suit. She said there were only a couple of people left and they were getting into the hot tub. One of the guys just hopped in naked. She asked if it was ok to join them. I asked if she might get herself into trouble and she responded likely not. I said that was disappointing and she walked out with a devilish grin.

Around 4 I woke on my own. I noticed she still wasn't home and figured I better go make sure she was ok. (Luckily it was just a few doors down and I felt it was ok to leave our daughter sleeping)

When I walked up the back alley I could hear her flirty and laughing. I wouldn't have minded a peek at the situation but their hot tub was in a gazebo with lattice and sheets on the inside walls. I could hear everything but only make out shadows.

I stood there for 10 minutes listening but only heard flirting. It sounded like Leah and 2 guys. I remember thinking they must be prunes by now in that hot tub. I wanted to stay longer but figured leaving a one year old at home by herself wasn't likely my best idea and scooted back.

I fell back asleep and woke to Leah coming into our bed. She was cold and tired and didn't want to talk. I just wanted to know if something had happened. She just said “Yes but not much... neither of them had a condom… I’m too tired to talk…” and then she went to sleep. I meanwhile stayed up with angst wondering what “neither of them had a condom” could mean.

The next morning I begged for more information. She kept saying the whole thing was stupid. That she never should have messed around with the neighbor and his friend, they were too close. Now she would run into them and it would be awkward. Finally that night there was a brief window that she opened to me. She said she gave them both hand jobs and made out with them but even drunk she wasn't really into them. She said they were immature and she felt weird because she still had a mommy belly.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:57 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 5 - Marc

2.5 out of 5 for Hot

Well in past stories I already revealed a childhood friend named Len, well I had two good childhood friends, Len and Marc. They were both quirky nerds but definitely not the smart type. I was the womanizer (out of the three of us any woman was more than they had), Len was the gearhead, loved fast loud cars, and Marc was the military guy, loved everything about it and wore camo 15 years before it was popular. Well this little foray was with Marc.

My parents were going away for a couple weeks and because they had a farm, Leah and I agreed to house/farm sit while they were gone. Marc and Len came over almost every night and we would watch movies or play board games. One night They drank a little much and decided to stay the night. We were sleeping in one room, Marc across the hall and Len downstairs. Leah and I were horny and fantasizing about a threesome and how hot it would be. I ended up daring her to do something about it. She said she wasn't really in to Marc but thought it was so cute that he was still a virgin. I told her to see if she could seduce him and if he was game to knock on the wall by the bed and I would come in.

She left and I waited almost an hour before I heard a knock on the wall. My heart jumped to a fast loud thumping and I could feel my head start to sweat. I knew instantly something was going down.

I quietly went in the room and the lights were dimmed down to almost candlelight. The room smelled like sex and I could instantly hear the soppy sounds of a cock in a pussy. The blankets were pulled up but I could tell she was riding him. This was the first time I witnessed 2 people having sex and it was very erotic…

When I looked into my buddies eyes he had a look of panic. I just told him it was very hot and thanked him for making my fantasy come alive. He seemed to settle in. He had to keep stopping and I could tell my wife was getting frustrated. I took off my house coat and asked if I could get a turn. She slid off him and I came in from behind.

When she slid off I could clearly see his cock. It wasn’t anything to write home about. About my size. I remember feeling disappointed, I wanted to witness a big cock going in her. She continued to kiss Marc while I started to take her from behind.

Within 15 seconds I had the same problem. I was so horny witnessing this that my PE kicked in overdrive. She then went from him to me and back getting only a few pumps from each. She was exasperated and even said she was cooling down because of all the stops we had to make.

I went down on her and she seemed to start enjoying it when she stopped me and said Marc wasn’t comfortable with my face so close to his cock. He wanted to finish and get out of there. He slipped back in and in one thrust came inside her. We knew he was safe as we knew without a doubt he was a virgin before this encounter.

Marc left and I went back inside her missionary. The feeling was warm and so wet. The hottest feeling I have ever experienced. I managed to barely get her off before adding my load to his. We both fell asleep very quickly, exhausted.

The next morning we talked and she wasn't very pleased with his performance. She made it clear it wouldn't happen again.

Marc and I kind of developed a don’t mention or even think about it around each other. I was a little frustrated, it would have been fun to talk to him about it but I could tell he wasn't comfortable.

Ps. The very next weekend Leah did end up hooking up with him again. They were both heavy in the sauce, I had gone to bed and he almost begged her. She told him ok, but only one last time. She told me all about it the next morning and said it was over in five minutes and was in no way memorable.

Oh well…

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:59 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 6 - Random Guy

2 out of 5 for Hot

About a month later we were back in the city on a whim. We were staying in a hotel room that her parents had bought for us for a wedding gift (it was going to expire) and my parents were watching our daughter. We started talking about her past, then about all things sex and finally about how hot it would be to find a guy for her to fuck.

This was very early days of the internet but by then i knew a website i might be able to use to find a guy. We went downstairs to use the lobby computer and within 20 minutes found a guy willing to come to the hotel. I can’t remember the website, the guy’s name, his face, or even the sex really.

I know I was standing at the end of the bed and watching him ride her. She was moaning but not really super in to it. You just know your wife and when it’s not going really super…

He lasted quite some time but was just quiet and doing the job like an assembly worker. He finished in the condom and left. We talked about it and she said that was too robotic for her. We had sex and went to bed, both a little disappointed.

I didn’t put two and two together until just writing this story that we used a wedding gift to our advantage to have her be used by another man. Kinda crazy in hindsight.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:00 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 7 - Swap

2 out of 5 for Hot

After much more talking Leah said it was kind of weird just having me watch her. She came up with the idea that we would try a full swap with another couple. We started looking for couples online and finally came up with one and it happened to line up with another reason we had to go back to the big city. We met at a bar, they had a couple drinks and within 30 minutes we all decided we weren’t really there to hang out. Let’s get this show on the road!

We went back to the hotel and the other couple said they wanted two rooms. It would make it less awkward. I don't know what I was thinking but I agreed to pay for a second room and they said they would pay me back the next morning (it must have made some logical sense at the time). Luckily (or not as you will soon read) we got a room adjacent to the one we already had.

We get into the one hotel room and the other guy says “let's ease into this, you go in the other room with my wife and I will start here with yours. Then in about an hour we will meet back here and all be together. I wasn't pleased because watching my wife was the whole point but went along.

When we got into the other room this girl went nuts. Stripped off her clothes and started ripping mine off. I wasn't even keeping up in my head.

She pushed me down and saw I wasn't at attention so proceeded to give me head. I kept looking at her and thinking I wonder what Leah's doing. I enjoy being on the submissive side and while a blow job feels okay I have a really hard time getting off with it. In my mind it's the opposite of submission, add to that my head was in another room it just wasn't working. After a few minutes I politely stopped her and used my hand. I put on the condom I brought and got on top of her and wow she was insanely tight. She kept saying to be slower because it hurt. Right there I knew Leah was dealing with a very small penis in the other room.

The sex actually lasted quite a while. Definitely no issues with PE. In fact I had a really tough time keeping it up. I gave her the best I could though because, well, why not? It's not her fault it wasn't my thing. She had many orgasms and even a g spot. She was in tears (happy) in the end saying she had never been with another man and I had showed her a new world.

When we went back to the other room right away I knew shit went south. Leah and the guy were sitting on the bed. Leah gave me a look that said, this isn't going to be good. He looked at his wife and snapped. He was screaming saying she was a dirty slut and a whore.

He was mad because he could hear his wife. This was their first time trying swinging and my guess is he was expecting to have more fun with it than his wife. Leah told me later they started kissing and then shortly heard moaning from his wife with me. He just moved away and sat in silence. Leah tried to talk to him but he was gone in anger. He was saying stuff about her never having an orgasm from sex. About how he never heard her scream in the bedroom.

He was yelling at her to get her stuff. He said he wanted a divorce and she was crying saying the whole thing was his idea.

They walked out and Leah and I just stared at each other as in “what just happened?”

We spoke after. I was very disappointed she didn't have fun. She kept poking saying it sounded like I sure had fun and I kept telling her it wasn't my thing. I told her that I learned something about myself. I only like my wife with someone, not the other way. I can and would do it if it was her thing but having sex with another woman really didn’t light my fire.

Leah also noticed and commented that if I could last that long I must not have been into it. As well I remember her saying that the girls hubby must be a horrible lover if I could make her climax that many times. The poor girl must have been starving for sex. She knew those kind of comments got me hot.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:03 pm

:up: 3rd Act Leah Part 8 - Leah Rides at the Rodeo

10 out of 5 for Hot :whip:

Ok, remember, my promise was the truth. The other stories are easy. This one not so much. This was by far one of my most wild nights of my life. The one I dreamt about, thought about, and used for countless times masturbating for years. When you think that much about an event your memory starts making stuff fit if you know what I mean. I would swear this is how the events unfolded but if taken in a time machine I wouldn't be surprised if some of it was different.

And so we push forward, my daughter was around one and we wanted to play. Leah and I were discussing our experiences up to that point and I was quite insisting that we should continue to try and open at least her side of our marriage. We were discussing the experience with Marc and she was very hesitant. At one point I said his small cock was disappointing for me as I wanted to see her with someone really hung and she admitted she would love to try something larger if it presented itself. She would tell me “it’s been years since I had a good lay” and it would be like music to my years.

A few times I mentioned to Leah my previous experience when Len (my other long time friend and best man at our wedding, see back to the last Kim story above) had fooled around with my ex girlfriend. I told her how Kim had described his cock as huge and how he got her to give him head even though she never did that for me.

What's really important Is that Len was over at Leah and my place all the time. At least 3 to 4 evenings a week. He had no life other than work and our place. Len didn't really have any hobbies and would just show up around supper. He was a really close friend to both Leah and I.

The problem was, well he has never been a great looking guy and is a little bit of an odd fellow. He is a little heavy, big ears, big brow, bad teeth and a huge underbite. Leah simply wasn’t attracted to him. She would usually say “super nice guy, but to sleep with him or even make out with him, ummm no.”

We went camping in our trailer for a rodeo weekend. There was Leah, Len, Marc, and myself as usual. None of us were in to rodeo’s at all. Really it was an excuse to camp out and for them to drink and party.

I kind of mentioned it a few times, that it would be hot for her to at least try and seduce Len. I wanted to at the very least know if Kim (my ex) was lying about his package. She was very adamant that it wouldn’t happen. She was in no way attracted to him.

On the Friday night we were all sitting around the fire and they were drinking fairly steady. I believe I have mentioned a few times, my internal clock puts me to bed at 9:30, by 10:00 I’m really tired. Well I made it until around 11:00 that night. I wished them all a goodnight and turned in to sleep in the camper.

That’s all I knew of until around 5am.

Leah came in bed and was freezing cold. She immediately woke me and wanted sex. I didn’t know what the hell was going on but went with it. She got me hard and slid down on me with zero friction. I knew instantly something had happened.

I asked her what happened. She said Marc stayed up until midnight then he went to his own tent to sleep. Then there was just Len and herself around the campfire. They sat talking and she was drunk and horny.

She said she kept thinking about what I told her about his package. He would stand up and she would try and see if there was an outline or bulge on his pants. She thought there was but it appeared to be almost following his waistband. The more she thought about it the more she was curious. The more curious and drunk she got the wetter she got. She asked him if they could go for a walk around the rodeo grounds still not thinking she would seriously make any kind of move.

They ended up on the top row of the bleachers of the rodeo arena. She was talking and just leaned in and went for it and started kissing him. He immediately pulled back and said “but you're married to my friend!” and she explained that I was very much in favour of it happening. She had to tell him all about my (our) fantasies. About the fooling around we had already done. That I knew about him and Kim and that it really turned me on. She said they talked for over an hour and he was completely surprised but seemed to calm down.

Finally she went back in for a kiss and he relented. It was very awkward to start. She said it was like trying to kiss her brother. They made out for 20 minutes or so. He was a horrible kisser and she was going to stop there but wanted to know if what I told her about his large cock was true. She stroked his hardness over his pants and was taken aback. She felt a flood of wetness and became very horny. She said it wasn't just the size that was straining, it was the hardness of it. She slowly opened his pants and pulled it out.

I remember being very amped up with her telling me all this. I was almost frantic (but still whispering because Len was in the trailer). I was asking “so??”

She said “It was fucking huge, at first I just stared at it, he asked if I liked it and I just pulled his hand to my crotch that was soaked. I was speechless, it was raging and I could feel its heartbeat in my hand. I tried sucking it and could only get the head in my mouth. He was kind of dominant too, once I started to suck him he was pushing down on the back of my head and groaning. Honey I have to tell you, I love his cock… totally love it. Its size, it’s shape, it’s smell, everything about it”

I asked “better than mine?”

She laughed and said “Are you fucking kidding me? No comparison, bar none, I’m being honest, not playing a game, his cock is perfect in every way.”

She had to just sit there with me still in her while telling me all this because I just wanted to explode. She would try and move and I would just say “stop” and hold her down because I didn't want to cum.

I asked “did you have sex?”

She said “No, I just gave him a blow job”

I said “oh that sucks, I thought you did because you feel so wet and loose”

She said “He just got me that horny honey”

I kept prying and saying I wish she would have fucked him. I wish I could be fucking his used pussy. I wish she would have made my dreams come true and fucked a real cock.

She was whispering back asking “What if I did someday? Would you really like that? Would you like for me to feel a real cock? Could you handle that? Could you really handle it knowing a real man fucked your wife?

I kept saying “Yes, fuck yes, nothing would be more hot, I would do anything”

Finally she relented. She said “Ok I did” I remember those words. They hit me like a brick. Something inside me knew everything changed. She went on “I was scared you would get mad. Actually more than that, I didn’t want to admit it to you… or… I guess admit it to myself what… what… what I felt…” She seemed a little out of it.

She went on “Honey we did fuck. We made love under the stars. We had the most glorious sex I have ever had in my life!”

She was still whispering but louder, there was so much excitement in her voice.

She said “I mean really how could we have not? His cock was so nice but we didn’t have a condom… I know you and I have been using condoms and I told him that and we kept playing around saying it wouldn’t be right for him to go in me without a condom. He was sitting on the bleacher and we both had our pants off by that point. He was fingering me hard and I was stroking his cock… I came so hard on his fingers. He wasn't good with his fingers at all but I was so horny from the situation and stroking his cock!

I started making out with him while straddling him and rubbing his cock on my clit. Honey the tip was touching my belly button. And not just long but so thick. I’m no stranger to big cock but I honestly thought he would hurt me. I kept whispering that we couldn't without a condom, that we could just grind on each other, that it would be enough. Honey I can't describe it, I kept rubbing on his cock and going higher and higher to put it near my pussy but I was kneeling on the bleacher sitting straight up and I still wasn’t even close to over his cock it was so long. I wanted to feel him inside me and I kept saying maybe just the tip”.

I stopped her story and asked “weren't you worried you might get pregnant?”

She just kissed me hard and said “No… well yes… but no. I didn't care right then and kept telling myself I should be safe because of when I last had my period… I'm less certain now but I'm still pretty sure it will be ok…”

I said “Go on, you were just over the tip”

She sat there quiet for a couple seconds like she was contemplating and whispered “honey, he’s the best… like I’m saying I just had the best sex of my life… like better than all the others in my past and there were countless who were better than you… he made me cum over and over… I didn’t want to admit that to you… hell I didn’t want to admit that to myself… I need you to know that I’m not saying this to hurt you… I’m not saying this to turn you on, even though I know it does… I can’t describe it… I am a new woman, everything else was not this… Honey please, just hear me and know I’m a very happy woman and I will be doing that again”

I sat there a little stunned. I mean what she was saying was hot but I could tell in her voice she was very serious. I felt a little dip in my stomach, a little lurch. I just responded “honey that’s so awesome, I want to see you happy, I love you and I love that you had that experience”.

She asked “what happens if I'm pregnant?”

I said “well than we have another beautiful baby, I would never leave you”

She smiled and slowly moved. I had to stop her again or I would cum. I said “not yet, you didn’t finish telling me what happened”.

She responded “I’m very tired but what do you want to know?”

I said “Everything! You left off with rubbing his cock on your pussy… what else happened? How did you fuck?”

She responded “I was rubbing myself on his cock, oh by the way I was talking to him after and he actually asked if he was bigger than you… I laughed and said twice the size and that he made me feel things you never did... I told him you are a premature ejaculator and can't go for more than a minute. We both laughed about that. We were joking around about it and he seemed to really like that he was a much better lover than you.”

I must have looked a little taken aback by this because she quickly said “oh honey I'm so sorry, that wasn't nice.”

I quickly replied “No no, it's the truth, that's what I want, I don't want us to ever hide anything from each other, tell me the truth always. Besides you know it turns me on like crazy”

I said “ so back up, he was putting his tip in”

She replied “Oh yeah… so I'm kissing him and rubbing my very wet pussy up and down his beautiful cock and I was kneeling on the bench… I straightened my hips and still I wasn't close to high enough… I decided to try and stand and that wasn't working because he was on a bench… finally I turned around to sit on his cock and he stopped me. He said he wanted to see my face when he put it in me. I laid down on the bench and he leaned over me kissing me. I held him tight and he asked me if I was ready… I asked him to please be gentle… he put his cock at the entrance to my pussy and it was warm… it felt blunt like the end of a baseball bat… he was still holding me and I looked up at the stars and the full moon and realized how romantic it was.”

I asked “did you think about me”

She squinted a little and timidly said “no…”

She went on “he started to push and I felt like a virgin. He told me how tight I was. I knew it was relative to his cock because I haven't been called tight for years. I told him not to worry, we would take it slow. Then he started to push and then the head popped in. I was so wet honey, I told him to go slower. Then he pushed about half in and I came. His cock is so thick and hard. It is perfectly shaped to hit my right spots. I kept bucking and telling him more, more. He started slowly going in and out and I was screaming. I was screaming right out there in the open, screaming at the open sky… anyone could have heard. Honey I can't tell you the number of times I came… I mean he's just so… manly… and hard… really hard. After a long time, probably 20 minutes, of him going slow but steady he started picking up the pace. Over and over I came. He wasn't pushing all the way in but it felt like he was in my throat. It felt amazing and I was cumming over and over. Then he stopped and wanted to go lay on the grass. I followed him carrying our clothes and taking off the rest of our clothes. We laid on our clothes and he came back on top of me. He entered easier and… well… honey we weren't fucking. We were caressing and he was holding me and just going slow. He was so tender and kissed me. Kissing my neck, my cheeks, sucking my nipples. It was very passionate but very confusing for me. I started crying and he checked if I was ok, which of course I was more than ok. Honey I don’t love him, don’t even think about it but yeah, I would definitely call what we did making love….”

I stopped her story as she paused contemplating and asked “so how long did you guys go?”

She said “that's the insane part! He just kept going and going. At one point about an hour in I asked how can he last so long and He told me he has complete control and can even cum back to back. I didn't believe him so I told him “ ok prove it stud, cum in me”. He said I thought you were scared of getting pregnant and I told him “I'm definitely feeling you cum in me and I'm pretty sure it's not the right time of the month. That's all he needed to hear and a few seconds later he came deep inside me. He came so hard I could feel it hitting my cervix and coming out of my pussy and going down my ass. I came hard again from feeling his cock convulsing. We slowed down for me to calm down and he resumed making love to me.”

I asked again “so how long did you go?”

She said she didn't time it but roughly started at 1 and stopped just before coming back (5).

I was speechless. Finally I said “4 hours? That's crazy, aren't you sore?”

She said “Very sore and it would likely hurt a lot to take him again right now, I mean I would take him again anyways if he was here and I wasn't so tired but I'm not sore with you. I love you but I can't feel you. You have to admit I’m pretty stretched.

She was. I wasn't about to cum from friction. I could feel all the cum and heat down there and that was more than enough.

I asked “So he came in you again?”

“Three times in total” she said.

I said so what did you guys do after?

She said Len was quiet. She asked what was wrong and he said he loved what had happened and was worried it might be a one time thing. I told him not to worry, it wouldn't be the last time. She loved it way too much.

Then she said “ok I'm done, cum or don't, I'm going to sleep.

I came hard thinking my cum was competing with Lens three big loads already dripping out of her already rushing into her cervix.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:10 pm

SUPER AMAZINGLY PRETTY HOT chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:35 am

Scorching.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:54 pm

:up: 3rd Act Leah Part 9 - Day 2 of Rodeo Weekend

10 out of 5 for Hot :whip:

The next morning, Marc and I were up and went checking out the rodeo and left them sleep. Marc at one point said “boy they must have stayed up late, they're sleeping the day away”.

Len and Leah slept until about noon and they both came out of the trailer at the same time. Leah started making us all breakfast. Nothing. No awkwardness, no sexual energy or innuendos. Business as usual. It was kind of weird knowing what I knew and just going along with the pretence.

I went to Len privately at one point and awkwardly said “I know about last night, and it's awesome”. He said right to my face and rather sternly “I don't know what you are talking about buddy” and just walked away. I was very surprised and confused but left it at that.

That day Marc had to leave in the afternoon to go to a wedding. Leah was dropping hints to me that she fully intended to have a repeat that night with Len. We were once again sitting around the fire and once again I went to bed early. When I went into the trailer Leah followed behind me. Her and I were in the bedroom of the trailer and the other bed was in a common area by the kitchen. She told me I was taking the couch bed. She wanted to do it right that night and be in a proper bed. I asked if Len wouldn't be confused why I was changing beds and she said she would make something up.

I asked her if I could watch and she said no absolutely not. Maybe someday but he's way too shy and she didn't want to freak him out. I then asked if she could put on a show I could at least listen to. She asked what I would like to hear. I said “I want to hear how much you enjoy him, how big you think he is, how he’s a better lover, just stuff like that”. She looked at me with one brow up and said “Are you sure? I better not get in trouble. You better not come storming in. I’m not sure about that. He’s really really good honey, I’m sure you will hear me moaning and besides I’m probably not going to remember to do anything, I’m in another world when we make love.” I said “I know but… I guess if you do want to say stuff, it would really blow my mind, I’m going to be pulling it listening to you…”

She said “Maybe, I will see how I feel and if Len is ok” and got up and went back outside.

When she left I went to the window and watched them talking. I was jacking off and edging myself imagining the night ahead. They were just talking, I couldn't hear them. I watched for almost an hour then I came just thinking about the night ahead. They were still just talking. I was spent and so tired so I went to bed.

I awoke to the door opening. I pretended to still be sleeping and saw her pull him straight to the bedroom and close the door. I could hear everything, RV’s have paper thin walls.

She was undressing him and I could hear them whispering. I could hear Leah tell him “Stop worrying, he won't wake up, he sleeps through anything, I promise!” She said it fairly loud just to make her point and maybe to make sure I was awake.

I could hear the slurping kisses and the clothes coming off. It seemed like forever they were just kissing, moving around, and moaning quietly. Then I could hear her sucking his cock. He groaned a little and I could hear her gag. She kept coming up and saying stuff like “You like me sucking your cock? You like pushing my head down so it goes up against my throat? Too bad it's too big for my throat, I would love to deep throat you…” he would only respond with a whisper or a small groan. It sounded like she was ok with putting on a show...

Then she said just loud enough for me to hear “I want to taste your cum, cum in my mouth and down my throat.” I heard him grunt and groan and realized that he had already surpassed me. Leah had given me head a couple of times but had never spit or swallowed saying just to tell her when I was close and I could finish myself off on my stomach.

Leah said “oh that was a lot of cum, you taste amazing!” And I could hear her moving around.

After a bit I heard them playfully giggling. I could hear them moving (and feel the trailer moving from their moving). They were whispering a little and she was likely stroking him while he was fingering her. She started moaning and I could hear her say “Enough, I need you inside me”

I heard him whisper and she answered “No I can’t wait. Fuck me.” He whispered again and she was raspy when she said “Yes… yes… yes I want it, I want your cock, I want it so bad inside me” He whispered again and she said “Fuck a condom, you don’t need one just put it in me”

She told me later she was hovering over his cock when they were saying this and she kept trying to push herself down on him but he would keep teasing her.

Finally I could hear her gasp/moan “Aaawwwwhh” as she must have been pushing herself down on his cock. She groaned “Ohhh it’s so big…. fuuuck…” then I heard her cum not 10 seconds in. It was insane. I knew she was cumming because it sounded like an orgasm but I had never heard her make sounds like that before. It was quiet and long but the breathing (or lack of breathing) was unmistakable then she would have a big exhale slowly saying “Oooooh Lennn!” She would stop cumming, breath normal for 10 seconds, then start cumming again. It had to be a full 3 or 4 minutes before I could hear her start going up and down. She was groaning and whimpering way too loud. To this day I can remember very clearly her groaning and whimpering noises, almost painful but very primal, intense, and erotic. I remember thinking there would be no way a person would sleep through that. He had to know I could hear her.

They were going slow and steady stopping every couple of minutes for her to have what sounded like a very intense orgasm then they would keep going.

They changed positions and between moans I could hear them having a quiet conversation. Later I found out he was on top of her like missionary but her legs were closed and his legs were on the outside of her. A position I would slip out with any movement. It was her idea so he wouldn't bottom out so easy and they could still be face to face.

Him “You like that?”

Her “So much, yes, you feel amazing in me”

Him “Better than Doug(me)?”

Her (moaning) “Baby you fill me, you touch me in places he doesn’t know exist, yes, yes you are fucking waaay better than Doug).”

Him “What if Doug is listening?”

Her “I hope he is, he’s probably pulling his little dick”

Him “I want your pussy, I want it so bad”

Her “It’s yours, fuck it, do what you want to me, I’m yours, fuck yes”

Him “I want you to hold off”

Her “What do you mean?”

Him “Don’t cum until I tell you.”

Her “Oooh I don’t know if I can do that”

Then I heard the fucking (flesh smacking) increase to a furious pace.

Her “Oh fuck, I need to cum, I need to cum”

Him “Wait”

Her “Oh fuck, fuck fuck, I need to cum”

The whole time he’s pounding her fast and hard.

Her “Please?”

Him “Ok, cum on my cock”

Her "You cum too, fill me with your cum, fill meeee right uuuuppp" She was starting her orgasm as she was talking

Then she had a big one… I could hear him groan as he was cumming inside her. She started yelling “Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Yes Yes Yes Fuck Fuck Fuck Oh Fuck Len I'm cumming so fucking hard! Fuck yes you feel amazing, I love your cock so fucking… I can feel you cumming!” she went on moaning. Her orgasm definitely lasted a few minutes with her gasping and cumming in waves.

I was stroking my penis and couldn't help but cum. I came all over. What I wasn't prepared for was my first time cumming before I should have and having the angst wash over me like a tidal wave. Suddenly hearing her in the absolute throws of passion seemed crazy. What the hell was
going on here??? She was getting a fucking that I could never in a million years compete with. She never came like that with me. She was always quiet with me. She could and had filed her nails while I fucked her as hard as I could. She carried on a conversation with her mom while I tried my best. Maybe a moan if I licked her really well and used a big dildo but that was it, never like this... What should I do??? But alas, thankfully before I could go and do something stupid the big orgasm I had knocked me out and sleep overtook me.

I awoke again to Leah getting into bed naked. It was daylight. She was stroking my penis and whispered asking if I heard anything. I said of course, and asked what time it was. She said it was 8. I asked her if she slept the night with him and she said they didn’t even fall asleep. She put my hand on her pussy and I slipped three fingers in with ease. There was cum all over, in her pussy, on her pussy, and down her legs. I was getting excited and she was stroking me but because I came twice already it wasn’t getting up. She noticed this and asked if I had a good time listening. I said I had but fell asleep after only maybe 10 to 20 minutes of them having sex. She said laughing “you can't last fucking and now you can't even last staying awake!” I said yeah I guess not. I had cum and still wasn't super horny and that comment stung a little.

She said that me cumming already was likely a good thing, she was completely spent and needed sleep. She told me I should get up and get everything ready to go because her and Len were likely going to sleep most of the day. Then she got up and went back into the room to sleep and cuddle with Len.

I got up and spent the day thinking about them and what they likely got up to the night before after I fell asleep.

Around noon I was so horny thinking about all of it that I jumped in the truck and quickly came. Once again the angst hit me and I wasn’t prepared for it. This was turning into a lesson quickly learned. Don’t cum when wife is with lover...

I got back out, packed everything up outside and at around 3pm I was hooking up the trailer when they both came out.

Len had his bags packed and basically said “thanks for the good time” and left towards where he parked his car.

On the drive back I had a chance to talk to her. I asked about how Len was acting.

She said they had a chance to talk around the campfire the night before. He made it clear he did not want to talk to me about anything. He enjoyed the sex very much but couldn’t actually talk about it with or around me. Basically they agreed to deniability. Everything would appear “normal” when the three of us are hanging out. The possibility of me ever watching or being in the room with them would always be out of the question. She asked how he felt about me even listening and he said no. He said he wants me to be oblivious. He even went so far as to say he would feel the most comfortable if she not tell me anything. She told him she couldn't do that. Her marriage had to come first and the sharing make us closer. After a couple hours they agreed basically to deniability all around. She wouldn't tell him what we talk about and I would pretend nothing was going on when he was around.

I didn’t like it and said so but went with it because it seemed immature but didn’t want the roller coaster to come to an end.

I asked about what they had done the night before. She told me they had sex in many positions. She had quite a bit to teach him. He really enjoyed doggy style which she found quite overwhelming but they both liked spooning. She said he could actually cuddle with her in that position and still put much more cock in her than she was used to with me. She told me he could just keep going and going and even when she thought she had too many orgasms he showed her she had one more.

She said he loved sucking her breasts and showed me her love bites. He kept asking her if she enjoyed his cock and she kept telling how perfect it was. I asked if he ever got his whole cock in and she said “Well spooning he can pound me but doggy and missionary he couldn’t yet. It was close but still about an inch to go, it was a little frustrating because she was determined to get all of him in her. She just said he simply bottomed out.

Before he left he asked her when they might get back together and she told him she wasn’t sure and that she would have to check with me. She said he said “I don’t like knowing he knows, it’s creepy, and I don’t like it that we need his permission. You should be able to make that decision. What if he says we can’t?”

She told him “I promise you, he won’t say we can’t”

I don’t remember a whole lot for the next week or so. I know that night she was too sore for me. I know we fought a little about how “into him” she was. She would keep saying I was being immature and jealous. That I’m the one who wanted it in the first place and that she wasn’t going to leave me for him.

I believed her. :|
Last edited by turbo55 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:57 pm

Second Interlude - Memory

Ok so up to this point these were fairly large experiences. These were defining moments that I can still remember with quite a bit of clarity.

It's like remembering your first time with someone new… fairly easy… try and remember your 23rd time with someone from 15 years ago. Practically impossible.

I only say this because when I read a story I like conformity and progression. I am so overwhelmed with memories that I honestly can't put them in order.

I put together a summary to line up everything and at this point it's looking like there will be 25 parts :shock: in total with Leah.

If at any point you find something doesn't jive, let me know. Like I've said I'm doing this to get my memories straight and written down. If I screw something up then I have a memory out of wack and that's a reason I'm doing this... to get them back in order. For example I have 2 very clear memories of her first anal. Obviously they can't both be her first time, one memory must be wrong. I'm hoping going through this will straighten it out.

If anyone has any questions, let me know, I would love to answer them.

Which chapter was your favorite? I'm guessing it's Day 1 or 2 of Rodeo Weekend... Those were blockbusters for my psyche and still make me explode. Reading it is one thing, but to this day I will go camping and smell something and whamo, I'm back there reliving the weekend. (Maybe that's why I still love camping ;) )

akvaaarium
Trainable

Unread post by akvaaarium » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:33 pm

Thank you! Damn, all of your stories have been hot, but this last one was one of the hottest I've read in a very long time, maybe ever. Do you have more of this kind of material?