Experienced

Re: My Cuckold Journey

Unread post by larryt » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:21 pm

Great! More soon, I hope.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:37 am

Sorry a bit long but I couldn't figure out where to make a break...

Enjoy :)

3rd Act Leah Part 26 - Reclaimed

The next morning was business as usual. Get my daughter dressed, make breakfast, etc. I was really nervous. What if this doesn't work, what if I can't perform, what if our daughter doesn't go for her nap. I wanted it to go so smoothly. I wanted to show Leah and Len I could still perform… that I could still please and satisfy my wife.

She should be home around 12 to 1…

I needed to decrease my biggest risk. Our daughter. (Oops that doesn't sound right :))

I called my parents and they were ok with having her for a few hours so I packed her up and drove her over getting back home right at noon.

I ran in and jumped in the shower just to be fresh and halfway into the shower the door slid open and Leah was in with me.

“Hey sexy” she said “How was your night? Where is our daughter?”

I immediately thought “Fuck! What are you doing? You're washing his scent and his cum off you! That's the best part! No!!”

But I knew better than to let her in on those thoughts. This had to be about her. About our coming back together.

I replied “My night and my morning were long waiting for you, I just wanted you back in my arms… I wanted to be able to focus on you so I took our daughter to my parents to watch her for a few hours…”

She said “Awesome! I can't wait for you to please me... It's been a long time!”

We soaped each other up and made out sensually in the shower. I was hard the entire time feeling her, kissing her, and thinking about where she had come from, what they were doing, and what we talked about in the middle of the night.

I had her against the wall and lifted her leg. I arched my back in an awkward position and tried my best to put my penis at her entrance. I could get an inch or so in but couldn't really move or I would fall out. If you aren't blessed in that department and have tried standing shower sex you know exactly what was happening… Her pussy obviously hadn't recovered from Len and was stretched and slick from the night before and that really didn't help.

I kept trying for a little too long picturing Len pounding her in the same position, her moaning and cumming hard on his cock thrusting into her.

Leah stopped my gyrating and gently said “My little engine that couldn't…” and smiled. “I love you for what you can do…”

With that she pushed my head down between her legs. It was beautiful and still tasted amazing. I thought the soap would make it taste like a countertop but their juices were still running out. I was doing my best. Doing exactly what I knew she enjoyed. The water was running down her and directly in my mouth making it hard to breathe but duck it I thought, I don't need air, I need to eat this pussy the best I can.

“Oh Dougie” she moaned. “You absolutely make up for your small penis with your tongue. Fuck I can ride your face all day! When you kiss my pussy it floods me! I love it sooo much. I… I….”

She started to cum pushing her pussy down hard on my face cutting out all chances of air! “I can breathe later!” I thought “I need to do this!”

While cumming she finished her sentence “I think it feels better than Len anytime! I love you Doug! Keep going! Keep!... oooohhhh!”

I remember that comment to this day. It bothered me. It dug deep into my brain. “Feels better than Doug…” what does that mean? I don't want that… do I? For literally the entire next week I remember contemplating this comment, rolling it around in my brain… what should I do with this?

This is what it's like being a cuckold for me, there's a mis wire in my brain (at least I'm aware of it). We say we want our wives to explore, why? Well we tell ourselves and our wives it's so they can experience all the pleasure they can. To experience pleasure greater than we alone can give. Then your wife says something like “feels better than Doug” or “you are still the best lover I've ever had” while in the throes of passion and it digs. That's not what we want to hear is it? We want “you are good but not good enough” or “I love you but you can't beat him…”. But if we really just wanted our wives to experience amazing pleasure then her telling you that you are the best should just add to the experience. It should tell us we are doing it, we are giving our wives the ultimate pleasure and that's all we want or need.

I'm not going to lie, as bad as it sounds I contemplated changing my cunnilingus style. Becoming “less good”. Doing far less than “my best” just so Len would be better at all of it.

It brought everything tumbling down. Why do I like this? What's the point? Sperm wars? Well it's not a war I ever wanted to win, just play… is that a war? (I suppose it is for the US in the Middle East but that's an entirely different forum).

Do I just get off on being lesser? Is it a power play? A topping from the bottom? I don't know why and it still keeps me up some nights… Why does this shit work on me? I’ve read articles and hundreds of blogs on why cuckolds like what they like and the only thing that made any sense was from the sex therapist I am seeing “You like it because it scratches a burning itch, that’s all…”

I know I didn't change anything right there in the moment of licking her pussy. That day I continued doing my best. Why? I remember why… I turned the entire experience on its head in my brain. I told myself “Get it together, think about that shit later, you were told to bring your best and you don't want to disappoint HIM…” I turned it into a driving factor. I wanted my wife to be blown away, not so I can please her but rather so I could please her boyfriend!

Anyways… my apologies… got off the story there for a second…

We got out of the shower and I dried her off. We fluffed and puffed and walked past the master room to the spare room as we were instructed.

I lit candles and Leah drew the blinds. This needed to be special.

We laid down together and resumed making out. I slid into her like silk. No friction, only warmth. She moaned a little and giggled while pushing me off and out.

“Nice try buddy” she said “You're forgetting something…”

I had forgotten but remembered it quickly, the condom.

I reached over and pulled one from the drawer. Funny, the spare room had condoms but the master didn't.

Leah grabbed the condom and started lovingly stroking me. She said “You are the man of our household, let me be your woman, your helper... She opened the condom wrapper and started sliding it down my length.

“Oohhh you make me so hot, I want you so badly! I need you to pound me… take me! Take your wife any way you want!” She cooed in my ear as I slid very easily back into her.

“Umm what's happening here?” I thought… this is weird. I was already so used to her degrading me and shouting praise for Len that this felt awkward…. Foreign...

I remember being confused thinking “What’s the truth? Does she want me or does she want Len? Am I her number one? I thought I was her husband but not her lover???”

I resumed pumping her. ZERO issue with premature ejaculation. I was too busy thinking. And now I was thinking about thinking. Thinking about the fact that I felt like I could last forever… I mean it feels great but… was it boring?

Then with all the thinking I noticed I was going soft then I slipped out. Leah looked me in the eyes as I fumbled.

“Something wrong?” She asked

“No no nothing... this happens sometimes…” I stammered not having a clue what to do

“Not to you… it never has...” she said “what's wrong? Can I do anything?”

Isn’t that about the worst thing to say at that moment? “What’s wrong? Can I do anything?”

She was reaching down and stroking me which was just making it worse.

Then I think the light went on for her. She reached a little further down and squeezed my balls and whispered “This has never happened with Len… you fucking pansy girl…”

Boom stars blasted in my eyes. Hard instantly and I had to stop her hand saying “whoa whoa I'm close. Let me calm down babe…”

“Very interesting” she said pondering...

She went on stroking my back for a minute and said “You are all I ever need my one and only love. Make love to your wife like I know only you can”

Almost instantly I calmed down. Still horny and hard but not at a 9 anymore.

“Wow” she said “that's neat… I think we may be onto something… wouldn’t it be nice if you could keep going and going?” She asked

I kept pumping her slowly but I felt ok… it was nice. We were kissing and I resumed pumping inside her. We were really making love. It was nice and was lasting great...

She whispered “I think you need a little energy, you might be going soft but I can’t tell because I can’t feel you…”

I pulled out instantly to not cum and was breathing hard...

She said “Good now get your mouth down there and get me warmed up, it’s my turn…”

I went down and went to town. She was going wild…

She was getting a little wild when she said “Ok… so you want to have another baby?”

I stopped and looked up… was she wanting to talk right now?

I lifted my head and said “Umm I guess you have final say on that babe, I’m ready when you are”

“Keep licking like it’s a popsicle… Len and I talked about it quite a bit last night and this morning… how it’s going to work and what happens if this game goes sideways…” She said

I had just started and stopped again and looked up “What? So we are going to start trying? Are you saying you are ready right now?” I asked clearly getting overly horny...

“Well I didn’t take my pill this morning and Len came in me many times” She said with a wicked smile

Holy shit, that was a bomb! I felt flooded. My penis went raging and it was clearly on my face… I was shaking and breathing hard when I asked “Really? Oh fuck yeah that’s hot! Do you think you might have gotten pregnant?” The sheets were drawn over my reasoning mind...

Now just to be clear I fully understand now as I did then that her chances of becoming pregnant from Lens cum that morning was still basically zero with only missing one pill but the thought of it was still highly erotic.

“I knew you would like that… you know what? Take that condom off and cum inside me… add your cum to his, let the battle begin…” She said with a giggle

I stammered “Really? But.. but... the condom, and I’m, well, I was hoping this would last longer… I don’t want to cum already! We just started! I don’t want it to be over!”

She replied calmly and matter of factly “I know but we need to have a real conversation and you are fueled by lust right now. I can see it in your eyes, you are lost in fantasyland… I need to be horny or all of this will be a bad idea and you need to be level headed so you don’t regret anything. As for the condom, I think we won’t be using those for a while now...”

She went on sexily saying “Stick that penis in me, you get one pump in me and then you cum as hard as you can… then we will continue our conversation while you continue to eat me out!”

I had never done that, cum and went down... This would be weird.

I sat there on my haunches pulling the condom off looking stunned. She could see I was torn…

I positioned myself at her pussy and she asked “Ready to add your baby seed to his? I know he has the advantage because his was put basically right in my cervix and yours would never get there but you wanted a challenge… You know what? I could be pregnant already...”

Bam I pushed into her and came as hard as I ever came in my life… I just about passed out…

As I was laying on top of her trying to get my bearings she said with a wicked smile “No rest for the wicked. I’m getting bored, get down there…”

I really had zero interest. Zero interest in eating my cum, zero interested in continuing to talk about getting pregnant. Just sleep would have been nice…

She could see it on my face… she pushed my head down and said “Get down there, you don’t need to try and get your cum out, I don’t care about that, just keep on my clit…”

I did.

“Yeah... like that” she moaned.

My cum was coming out. Thats one thing I have to say... I cum a lot. Especially after a dry spell. Yes I know, many cuckolds want to say they just have a dribble and the bull cums everywhere but the truth is I doubt there is a man within a hundred miles of me that cums as much as me when I’m at my horniest… It was everywhere and flowing out of her pussy. At first I tried to push it in with my tongue here and there then gave up and concentrated on her clit.

I popped my head back up clearly not focussed on her pussy anymore “So did you talk to Carmen too? I don't get it. Len wants us to get pregnant? What's the…”

She interrupted clearly frustrated as she was trying to get hot again “Honey stop… this isn't working… lay down…”

I looked questioningly but complied.

She held a hand on her pussy and swung her leg around and sat on my face. A gush of my cum filled my mouth and she started grinding down on my face.

“Do not use your hands, trust me that I will let you breath!” She said a little sternly

She went on obviously pleased with herself “There that's better now you can concentrate while I explain…”

“So after I got off the phone with you Carmen was still in the living room with me and Len. She asked “So? Are you going to get pregnant again?” I sat there for a bit and really wasn’t sure. I mean I still haven’t lost the baby weight from our first one. Then she asked me what the hold up was. Why I was hesitant. She reminded me that I am a married woman and that I’m married to a fantastic guy who would absolutely do anything for me. This all got me thinking… The other reason another baby has been on my mind for a bit is that we had kids so young and I missed out on my younger days, if I can have another while we are young and be done with kids early at least we can have our older days… That and I was way older than my siblings and it sucked, I always wished my sisters were closer in age so we had stuff in common…” she said

She went on weighing the pro’s and con’s… all while moaning and grinding then let up a little on my face and asked “What’s your thoughts babe?”

I was already getting my head back into cuckold zone but of course didn’t tell her that...

I caught my breath and said “Honey like I said, I’m ready whenever you are! Those are all excellent thoughts. What did Len say?”

She sat back down grinding and moaning a bit…
“I don’t see why whatever Len says matters here…” she said “This is our baby…”

She lifted off briefly and I said “You know I’m on board but did he say anything? I mean Carmen certainly always seems to have a say…”

She came back down and ground down on my mouth hard, likely to shut me up… she just ground on me for a while and I did my best to get her hot. I could tell she was close to cumming and she slowed down and let up.

“Whoa you can eat pussy Doug. That feels so good… oooohhhh… ok… I know Carmen always has an opinion and I know I listen to her too much sometimes but yes Len did say he would love to fuck me while I’m pregnant. He still has no interest in getting me pregnant and said he won’t enjoy the process if he has to pull out and you have to cum in me… we talked about that quite a bit and Carmen said that we should just get pregnant as quickly as possible… a rip the bandage off kind of thing. Len agreed and we decided to start today. Things are going to be just like they have been. I’m still going to see Len but I will be watching my fertility and you will be cumming in me at least once a day through it… and… well… Len told me… well… I don’t know about this one but Len says after this morning and until I’m pregnant, he’s the only one I’m allowed to cum on… he said you can warm yourself up, lube yourself up, stick it in, cum, and that’s it… I’m not allowed to even get horny with you…” she said hesitantly

She went on “I don’t know about that Doug, I’m going to miss your tongue… I mean absence makes the heart grow warmer I guess… what do you think honey? It could take months and you wouldn’t see me cum without Len being there…”

She kept grinding and getting horny. Hearing this, wondering how long it might take to get her pregnant, all of it was getting me horny again. She reached behind and started stroking me and could feel me hard as a bat again.

She said “It would appear that you are perfectly fine with this…”

“You better not cum until it’s in me again…” she said “We are fucking for the entire day and you are going to get me off lot’s before we have to go without… all of your cum goes into me”

She was moaning and grinding. I could tell she was getting really really close and she hopped off and slid down on my penis. She ground down and kept pumping saying “don’t cum, don’t cum, not until I cum, wait… I want us to cum together…”

I had to slow her down, I could tell she was frustrated. At the peak but unable to get over… she was losing it…

She looked me in the eyes almost frantically “You are an amazing lover and your big beautiful cock feels so good in me. You make me cum over and over! I love you! You are way better then Len”

The proof was right in front of us and we both knew it. I knew she was saying all that so I could last a little longer and she could cum. She knew she couldn't come riding me because she was still stretched and likely sore from Len. This glaring fact only made me way more horny and I had to stop her all together.

“Fuck it! Cum in me and you will finish me off the only way you can you fucking pussy!” She yelled

I came hard again and before my last spasm she slid back up and was fucking my face again. 20 seconds later she came hard again and for close to a minute drenching my face…

As she came down she said “You know no matter what I will always love you and I will always still prefer you. That was mind blowing… when do we need to pick up our daughter because I want to keep going until we can't...”

We did.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:32 am

My god, NEVER apologise for your posts being TOO long - they can never be long enough - believe me, we are lapping it up! I simply cannot wait for your next post once I have read ( and re-read) your current one. The more detail the better!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:38 pm

SUPER PRETTY FANTASTIC AMAZINGLY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:48 pm

The thing I will NEVER understand is how the "bulls" ( maybe read "bullshitters) think they get to control the sex between the husband and wife! It is the same in most of these stories - it starts with the husband sharing his wife and ends up the bull absolutely controls their entire lives - AND THEY LET HIM!!!
Fuck me I just can't reconcile that. If I was the husband in these stories the guy would get a lead pipe upside the head in quick order and be GONE from the relationship, never to darken my door again nor to see my wife again.
I can see sharing my wife in a respectful atmosphere but NEVER would the other guy get the upper hand like that - EVER!
Ok rant is over.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:53 am

Sam, you realise of course that not everyone is the same as you and therefore you obviously cannot speak for everyone and nor should you want to...

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:18 am

Sam, it's only partly the Len and Leah's fault. Turbo55 craves the feeling of powerlessness. He feels lucky to have someone like Len, who not only lusts after Leah, but is willing to indulge Turbo's fetish at least to some extent, instead of minimizing Len's involvement or trying to steal Leah outright.

Your outrage should be at Turbo for tolerating, indeed, inviting, this behavior. With the predictable consequences. Since you're reading a cuckold story, I hope your outrage is because it has moved you, and that you're not just wasting your time reading it. Some of us understand exactly where Len is coming from and find the story exciting even though it's a train wreck.

That's not to say I cheer-lead Len. This bit of history was both incredibly exciting and traumatic, and not doubt changed him. I'm hoping that he can get past this fetish, which is causing major problems in his current marriage, and live happily ever after. Meanwhile, I want to hear more about the events leading up to the train wreck.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:48 am

SamWarrens wrote:The thing I will NEVER understand is how the "bulls" ( maybe read "bullshitters) think they get to control the sex between the husband and wife! It is the same in most of these stories - it starts with the husband sharing his wife and ends up the bull absolutely controls their entire lives - AND THEY LET HIM!!!
Fuck me I just can't reconcile that. If I was the husband in these stories the guy would get a lead pipe upside the head in quick order and be GONE from the relationship, never to darken my door again nor to see my wife again.
I can see sharing my wife in a respectful atmosphere but NEVER would the other guy get the upper hand like that - EVER!
Ok rant is over.

First off thank you for your comment SamWarrens.

I appreciate feedback and in answering this question I have the opportunity to reflect on how my marriage ended up where it did.

I hear you and to a certain extent agree. I have read stories and have often wondered about the validity and the sanity of the writer.

If by some miracle I were able to relive this experience it would certainly not play out the same.

Here are the reasons (mostly in order) of why it would seem Len would say something and we would go along.

1) We let him! Remember in the beginning Leah constantly was looking at me and asking “Really? Are you ok with that?” And my answer for the most part was yes. Not only that but when he “ordered” something we rewarded by complying and I would show Leah how much I liked it. Leah and I always had hours and hours of conversation around what was working, what was turning us on and what might or might not be fun. Did Len ever make a “command” and we said no? To be honest I can't remember, I'm sure he did. He was our plaything and all three of us knew it no matter what he said. Did we follow his "commands"? Yes but only because we discussed it and it added to the experience. At this time and right until the end I felt in control at the end of every day. Basically every new thing we tried was instigated by me (If you read the story above carefully as well as all the other stories you see I was always in the background planting the seeds. Len and Leah wouldn't have even thought to get pregnant and play the games if I hadn't set it up just perfectly, so who was really in control?) I felt like I wanted the feeling of submission but had to control it to happen. I believe it's the power struggle that pulls many into this lifestyle. Even now I am certain I was the puppet master but as you likely have seen I was enjoying the puppet show so much I wasn't noticing the strings slowly breaking.

2) Immaturity - yup I was in my very early 20s and my dick was more in charge than My brain. No offence to young people, I sometimes wish I still was one but at that age you don't have your eye on the long game. You and everything you know is invincible. You don't typically hear of middle age guys dying from cliff diving because they didn't check the water before jumping... it's in part the youth that makes us less aware of the dangers.

3) I have to admit Len was given a fair amount of latitude. Why? Well he was perfect for my fantasy.

:up: A) He really wasn't the smartest tool in the woodshed and was easily manipulated. I could hint something to Leah or directly to Len and it would always end up with him thinking it was his idea which was great for topping from the bottom.

:up: B) He had the equipment and he could last. He could fuck 100 times better than I could! No matter my feelings for him now that was always true. I mean I experienced going through "bulls" and trying to find guys great in bed with a cock his size and willing to sleep with my wife. This alone put him above a stranger. It's really hard to find as you can see in hundreds of other posts about people looking for the ultimate bull. When you find someone that has amazing chemistry with your wife you certainly allow more shit (maybe you shouldn't but you just do).

:up: C) He wasn't someone new so I could still hang out with him. (I don't add it to the stories, maybe I should, but Len and I still did lots of hanging out, going to car shows, guys weekends , camping, going out etc) he was still my best friend! I had the best of both worlds when he was over. He treated our daughter like an awesome uncle and I could trust him that he wouldn't hurt either of them if I wasn't around.

So yeah he had a much longer rope that I would have been "ok" with it was “just a bull”. It would be near impossible to find "just a bull" who would fit all of that. I respected him and his opinions.

Let's say I took your advice and in the beginning when he said he wasn't comfortable with talking about it or me watching for example, if I would have stuck my chest out and said “you don't have a say, I'm the boss and this is how it's going down!” He would have simply said “I'm out” and hopefully we would have just lost the perfect "boyfriend" for my wife but at the time there was a part of me who may have been afraid of losing him as a friend.

I didn't have a ohw website back then to turn to and ask "should we use the best man for a bull?" Where you would have all replied with red flags. We did what we thought best with the limited knowledge and experience we had.

All the way through this I've said time and time again that hindsight is 20-20. At the time I swear everything that happened felt orchestrated by me. I was playing with fire and it was intensely exciting. Now I realize the difference between fantasy and reality is our fantasy bulls are nameless robots with no face and a big cock. Reality has real people and with that bring people with their own wants and needs. People with their own agendas and that was true in the end for all three of us.

Could we have never chose Len and instead got random guys off of CL? Sure and we tried that, it wasn't for us. The nameless guys were boring, flakes and liars... A nameless robot would have never led us to the insanity we experienced (whether you believe the insanity was worth the loss in the end is still to be determined).

Once again though thank you guys times 100. I really enjoy the opportunity to reflect on how it appears to others e and that's why I'm posting it here rather than just leaving the stories sit and rot in my google drive...

Have a good one!

ps. You know I left this answer for a bit then realized there was an additional reason we both allowed it to go down the road it did. It's the same reason most of you are reading this and why any of us could be trapped as I had been (and to a lesser extent still am). Watch the music video "Slow Fade" by Casting Crowns. If you don't get the meaning you might be an outsider looking in and not aware how this road can turn deadly for everything thing you hold dear. "It would never happen to me..." until it does.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:32 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 27 - When Everything Goes Sideways :???:

Before we move on to the story, an item to note was that both Len and I were in careers in the trades. In our part of the country if you are in a trade you go and get hours of work then go to the city for 8 week periods for training. You do that for a few years. Len had already went once and I was going for my first time.

Well it was around this time in the storyline that we found out we were going to the same school in a few months. He would be going first and me second with an overlap of two weeks. We both always came back to town on the weekends though.

While this doesn't have anything directly to do with this chapter you will notice we start talking about it and her teasing me about me being gone.

Ok...

The next week was a blur with work and family etc.

I remember it was quickly a given that Len would be over at our place on Friday nights.

That Friday night. The Friday night a week after we decided to get pregnant again was most definitely engrained in my memory.

What’s that saying? “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times”

Things progressed as normal. As it was only a week after she stopped taking her pill we weren't worried about pregnancy. She would poke fun to turn me on but we both talked about how long it would take. We had several friends trying to get pregnant and they waited months or even years.

That Friday night we discussed Len coming. Leah was only just then thinking about when she was going to be ovulating. We didn't do anything all week as we were just doing life. I remember all these years later Leah and I having a conversation about Len and pulling out when he came.

She was nervous but confident. She said “Doug we aren't fucking around about this. He's pulling out well before he cums. I don’t think I’m ovulating anytime soon but I'm not taking a chance!”

I said “Totally! But stop freaking out, I trust you to make that decision. Whatever you think… don't forget honey there is zero chance of you getting pregnant, you just stopped your pills a week ago…”

She said “No! That's bullshit. I was always told if I didn't take my pill at exactly the same time every day, even if I took it two hours late, I could get pregnant. I'm not taking any chances. Forget it. And I'm pissed that you don't think this is a huge deal! We are playing with fire Doug. Fuck the fun and games! We are talking about bringing another human being into this world!”

She was getting worked up and mad that I wasn't more worried.

That conversation was heated right up until Len showed up. I remember just before he got there I was changing the sheets for him and putting on my ladies panties while still discussing it. It seems surreal now.

Once he got there however things calmed down and we went into our places. She was the insatiable wife, I was the serving cuckold ensuring they had a great night. They both started drinking as they often did.

At one point I overheard a bit of their conversation while I was in the kitchen and they were on the couch. Leah was relating the conversation her and I had been having and he was responding with “Hey babe, stop freaking out... You know I have control, I'm going to cum anywhere you want, whenever you want, as long as it's not in a condom…”

I don't remember much after that until after my daughter and I had gone to bed.

I woke at about 2 am. Why they always chose to watch movies and wait so long I have no idea but for the most part 80% of their fucking always seemed to happen after midnight when I couldn't stay awake if my life depended on it. Luckily that night I woke and felt ok.

I listened at the door. They were making out heavy on our couch. Remember now that they were sleeping in the master room and I was in the spare room my opportunity to watch dwindled. The spare room had the secret trap door in the closet.

I started pulling myself imagining what they might be doing. The spare room door was off the kitchen but was not in direct sight of the living room. I could see it was dark in the kitchen…

I opened the door and peered around the corner to the living room. Both of them were dressed and making out on the couch with Lens hand up her shirt. They hadn’t even started...The lights were on and would be shining right on me. I was way to exposed. I quickly looked around and noticed the blinds were open and even the window was open! The house had a wrap around deck around the entire front. The living room, spare room and daughter's room was at eye level. The deck stopped before the master bedroom.

The front door was in the living room and goes out to the porch. Can't go there. But I knew I could creep down the hall to the back door then go all the way around the house.

Shit! I remembered the security light on the front porch. That would shine and I would be busted.

As for what if the neighbors saw. They would call the cops about a guy peering in windows and they would find a guy in a bath robe and ladies panties looking in a window!

Yup I actually put this much thought into spying on my wife with her lover…

I crept down the hall to our room. I went in and got changed into all black and even put on a black hat that covered most of my face. I then creeped back down the hall to the back door and there I saw… yes of course… the breaker panel. And beside it on the shelf, a video camera in the charger! Time to find the breaker for the front light. I remember being scared to get caught as I flipped the breaker because it's so loud.

With that off I made my way out and around the house dressed in black with a video camera and no shoes. Creeper if there ever was one.

I went on the $&@&$”@$ creaky deck that was going to see an assault with a screw gun in the near future and managed to get a front row seat without anyone noticing.

Ok so, this is very vivid. Likely because I watched the video so many times over the next few years that I remember having to splice and resplice the VHS many times.

Sorry guys that tape never made it so don’t even ask. About 2 years into my current marriage I walked in the door to my wife watching the thing on our big screen crying. She found it and had been watching for over a half hour! Leah was midway through getting a pounding and shouting Len’s name over my stereo speakers when I walked in. Can you say disaster?
Why? Why would a woman see a video being filmed by her husband showing his ex wife having sex with a guy and just let it play for a half hour watching it! She knew my ex, even had coffee with her many times talking about the kids! It definitely wasn't because she was getting off on it. I was dead meat upon arrival. There were tears streaming down her face. I had to literally burn it with lighter fluid right in front of her in our backyard while pledging my allegiance to her and our marriage over and over.

The worst part was it was on a rafter and we had just moved a couple months before. I couldn't say I had no idea, I couldn’t say it had been lost for years. Heed my warning, if you are cringing because you have a tape hidden, get rid of it before she finds it because that wasn't good. I paid for it for a year. There were way too many uncomfortable “why” conversations/fights… Not worth it…

Anyways I still have the extremely vivid memory…

The evening was cold and i was lucky they had the window open a few inches. The window was large, about 3’ high and 8’ across and the blinds wide open exposing the entire living room to me (and of course me to the entire living room if I wasn't careful). The saving grace was the room had lights on inside that sat right by the window and of course it was pitch black outside making it difficult for them to see anything outside without really looking.

The couch… a sofa, blue velvet with maroon lines was sitting directly under the window facing the tv on the opposite wall. The TV was on and the news was on. Neither of them would ever watch the news so they obviously just had it on a random channel for background noise (it was turned way down so it helped me with the squeaky deck but I could still hear the action perfectly.

When I walked up to the window Len was sitting on the couch only a foot away from me (I was looking at the top of his head).

His shorts were down and Leah was sucking his cock like a pro going as deep she could. Because of my vantage point I remember later watching the video imagining she was sucking my (fantasy) huge cock…

She would look up from time to time to look at Len in his eyes and smile. I was right there video taping but the reflection on the inside of the window made it so she couldn’t see me.

At the time I half wanted her to see me but the other half was worried I would startle her and she would tip off Len and my fun would be over.

She was giving an amazing blow job and stroking his cock with her hand asking “Do you like that?”

He said “Oh fuck yeah, you suck that cock you little cock slut… do you like that cock?”

Leah said with a wicked grin “Fuck yeah, I love your cock! It tastes so good! I will always be your cock slut…”

I had never heard her sex talk openly using the word slut. I was a little surprised but could tell she was in the moment…

She stood up pushed the coffee table to the side of the room and grabbed the remote. She turned to the tv and put it to the one of the music channels. Then she switched it until she landed on a salsa kind of channel. I remember it sounded Latino but with French words. She put the remote down then turned to Len with lusty eyes.

Len said while stroking his big cock slowly “oh fuck yeah, you know I love it when you strip for me…”

Leah started gyrating her hips to the music. She was taking her top off then putting it back on in a teasing slutty way. I watched in amazement as this was the first strip show I ever witnessed, from her or anyone.

She was slow taking close to ten minutes to strip to the music and ended up in only her bra and panties. She sat on his lap facing away from him and he went to go for her tits and she slapped his hand away playfully.

She was gyrating her pussy on his lap then laid back on him and had his cock between her legs over her panties. She was sliding her wetness over the length of his cock and turned her head to kiss him.

They made out while she kept riding him with her panties on. Then she reached down and cupped his cock with her hand pulling it up so his cock was running harder in all the right places. They were both moaning and kissing for minutes. Finally he started running his hands under her bra caressing her breasts and rolling around her nipples just like she likes. She reached between her legs and started stroking his cock between her thighs as even though it went between her legs there was still enough to wrap her little hand around it and stroke him.

Their head were literally a foot away from the camera right by the open window so I could have heard a whisper and they weren't whispering. She had her head turned around and was talking to him between making out.

“You know I'm in love with your cock… I was since the beginning. Do you remember our first time? How tight I was for you? Your cock and my pussy are made for each other…” she said in a husky tone while still grinding…

“Are you ready? I'm going to fuck you so hard… it's been too long… I need you more often…” he said

He was trying to lift her to sit her down on his cock and she was maneuvering out of it just to tease.

She responded “Anytime lover, you know that… that would be so hot, if you just stopped in, fucked me, and left.”

“How about the rules?” He asked half under his breath mockingly

“Rules schmules, he wants me to be more… you know…(they kissed for 30 seconds with a lot of tongue)..., he would probably give me the wife of the year award if you came over while his family was here and… (kissing) fucked… my… ass!” She said smoothly

He clearly liked the sound of that and was breathing hard. “Well let's get you that award girl, I'm here to serve! Speaking of your ass... I want it! What are we waiting for?”

She replied tauntingly “You are too big! You will split me in two. I was thinking… maybe I should start with Doug and move up to you…”

He interrupted “You better be kidding… if anyone gets that ass it's me. He probably wouldn't want it if you asked him. Fuck I want you…” he said in a not kidding voice.

She replied “I know I know I'm just kidding, you know that. I've already told you I'm going to give you my ass but I want it to be special… (kissing) like for a special occasion… (kissing) and you better go super slow…(kissing)”

“Don't I always treat you like a princess?” He asked

She turned around pulled her panties down gyrating her hip to the music and while mounting him she said “Yes, except when I want you to use me like a slut for your entertainment, then you better fuck me like I like it!”

It had been a while since I had last watched her take Len… she lifted one foot on the couch to get over his cock while the other kneeled and… well she just slid all the way down his length with a groan and started grinding down on him moaning. All of it… in one gulp.

It was this moment, maybe because I watched it over and over for years after on the video, but it was this point that seared in my memory as THE point, here is where I disagree. I disagree respectfully but still disagree. I have read in countless forums “Will my wife’s pussy change when taking a big cock?” To which many women say “No! Babies come out of there, that’s way bigger than a cock and it still goes back to normal every time”. This moment was the proof I always come back to.

When she started fucking Len I remember her working at it, trying to get his cock in. Stroking half way down then back up for 10 minutes grunting and groaning and telling him to be gentle. She couldn’t take all of him for a long time and would be sore for days, like I’m saying we used to joke around about it because she would walk like she rode a horse the next morning. Before Len, her and I would have sex and she would clamp down on me and I could feel her muscles working their stuff, milking my cock. Now I felt nothing but warmth. Don't get me wrong, it was exquisite for my fetish but she felt nothing internally with me and I know there were times she missed that. I would slip out under even minor thrusting and when she bent over even after days without sex from with of us her pussy had a clear gaping look. It was this moment I remember, she could mount Len and sink right to the bottom first time with very little warming up and would only be sore if they had marathon sex.

So? Can a womans pussy stretch? Fuck yes. I believe it’s by design, like muscle memory. Like a gymnast who after training can do the splits without issue. A womans pussy will stretch to take the “average” penis she is used to. If her and I had 97% of the sex and she only took Len once every 3 months her pussy would stay on the tight side... She would still be able to cum with me and she would still have a tough time taking Len. That's why women can take the odd big dildo and nothing really changes down there… The way it was by this point, she had Lens cock in her literally hours every week so her pussy was simply accommodating that… it’s just human nature… If those women who use the baby arguement had a baby come out every week thiers would change too… The question I was never able to answer was will it ever go back? If she didn't have sex with Len for let's say 6 months would it be tight again for me? They never had a break that long for me to find out.

Before I get back to the story I remember all that hot talk about her ass and a special occasion sparking something in my mind. I was hatching a plan but had to finish getting it ironed out. I “put a pin in that thought” and continued enjoying the action unfolding right before my eyes.

Leah was riding his cock and moaning while making out. She was riding hard and I could tell she was headed right for an orgasm when Len grabbed her hips and said abruptly “stop!”

She looked startled. She was used to me doing that so I could last longer but not him. “What?... were you going to cum??”

He said with a chuckle “Are you kidding, of course not… but you were… (he started kissing her hard) and I don't want you too… yet…”

She looked relieved and turned on. “Good I was worried, I'm not on the pill, you can't come in me…”

“I know, you’ve mentioned it…” He said snarkily

She started rocking slowly again.

He asked “Did you enjoy Doug last week? Have you been having sex all week?”

“Well… it was... nice… and it was nice of you to… well… (I could tell she didn't want to say “allow it”)... line it up” she said moaning. “No…” still rocking “We didn't have sex this week since Sunday… I don't think I'm ovulating yet. I'm not positive but… I don't think so… that shit is confusing…”

“Did he pleasure you? Did he make you cum? Did you tell him about the one pump and all your orgasms belong to me?” He asked

“Oh yeah he made me cum hard more than once. His tongue is fucking amazing!” She said taunting

“Ok ok… that's enough” he said

She laughed a little at his awkwardness

“Yes I told him what you AND I AGREED to because I knew you and him both wanted it… you can pretend to be macho man in front of him but don't be a jerk when you're with me…” she said

She had stopped fucking him and there was a little tension.

“Ok ok… I'm sorry, keep going…” he said pleading

They got back in the groove and he said “Fuck I keep thinking of your ass. Let me take you from behind…”

She slowly got up and off of him. I could just hear the now familiar “pop” sound as he came out.

She kneeled on the floor and said “don't give me rug burn”

He came in from behind. I was lucky as they were facing sideways to me. If they would have been facing me or away from me my view would have been limited.

He slipped in and started pounding her. I could watch his length sliding in and out fast and hard. He said “do you like that?”

“Yes yes yes!” She yelled as their flesh slapped together. She was getting really wound up. “I'm going to cum! Can I cum yet? I want to cum!!!”

He pulled out and said “not yet”

She laid out on the floor calming down. He came from behind while she was laying and rubbed the tip of his cock on her ass opening.

“Funny guy” she said and tilted her hips so it was lined up with her pussy. He pushed back in.

“Did you cum just from his tongue or from him fucking you too last weekend?” He asked

“Wow, are you jealous?” She laughed “you have me Len. It's you I come to for pleasure, you know that… you are the one. Stop worrying and thinking about Doug… he's nothing compared to what you make me feel. I just want to be with you right now, not thinking about him”

A few minutes went by of him pumping getting her hot again.

“I know…” he said still pumping “but you didn't answer my question. Did he make you cum while he was in you”

Now if you remember Leah had been frustrated because she couldn't cum while riding my penis on the Sunday before so I was expecting her to say “No, I couldn’t cum with Doug in me”. You know, the truth. Instead after a pause she said “Yes, I don't know why this is important to you but yes… he made me cum with his mouth and multiple times when he fucked me... He made me cum so hard and more times than I've cum with you so far tonight..” she said taunting him

Why? Why would she lie? I never understood why she would lie. For reasons which will become clear Leah never found out I watched and filmed her that night so I was never able to ask her why she lied. My theories were:

She wanted to protect my manhood or my pride. She did it out of respect.
She wanted to him let her cum and thought taunting him would help.
She was a little hurt that she didn't cum from me and she wanted to protect herself, to protect our marriage.
She didn't want him to tease either her or me about it not seeming to be possible anymore.
She wanted to shut the smug bastard up and stop his questioning.
She figured it's easier to fantasize that she came with her husband than to face the truth.
Maybe a combination?

Either way there it was. She lied to Len.

Ok… so… I guess… I guess I need to share something. Time to get real. I am not perfect by any means and I think in reading all this you see I’m, well I’m certainly fucked up to some degree. Up until now I have portrayed Leah as a saint. I mean, well a saint who would fuck the best man but basically the ideal wife. Well… here it is. The woman lies. Always did. I mean I lie, you lie, we all lie but we lie to get out of trouble or to cause trouble or whatever, we lie for a reason. Leah had insane lies which we would fight about almost weekly. Never big lies, but always small stupid lies. “Hey honey, I ran into your mom today” when I knew for a fact she wasn’t even in town or “Hey honey I paid all our bills today so you don’t have to worry about it!” Then the next week I find out she never paid any (but we had the money and I usually paid them). Like why lie about that kind of stuff? Then she would lie about the lies to cover up. I had to take her all the way to the stark truth with evidence before she would let up and by that point she would be embarrassed and pissed that I would call her out. Anyways there it is, Leah would lie… a lot. But I still always felt like I could trust her… like I could trust her with the big stuff. I could trust her with our kids, I could trust her with my heart. She was always there for me when I got home and always had supper on the table and was taking care of us. Anyways… it’s fucked up, we were fucked from the very start and I know that now. But I never once told any of you I would be telling you a fairy tale.

So the truth is, why did Leah lie to Len? It was just as likely she lied just because it was her nature to lie…

Ugh, too much serious shit, let’s get back to this nightmare...

We left with Leah telling Len that I made her cum…

Len looked surprised and said “Ok ok I don’t want to hear it… let’s change the subject”

He picked up the pace and was continuing to take her from behind, her laying on her stomach on the floor, his legs outside hers, and pounding… it went on for quite a while. Whether each of them were in thought I’m unsure but after about 5 minutes they both started really getting back into the fucking… she was moaning “Len... Len… Len with every slam he came down then a oooohhh yes” she wasn’t cumming yet but was well into the passion once more.

He all at once stood up and helped her up. They made out again standing and he was using his hand to finger her and she was stroking his cock and they were making out passionately. Len guided her back down on the floor on her back this time. He went down on her and was licking her. I had never seen this but… I wish I hadn’t. She looked somewhat bored…

He came back up and slid himself back into her and started really going to town. He was giving it to her the best he could and there was some real passion igniting. He would bring her to the brink of orgasm, then stop and wait a few seconds then go again. Her breath was getting ragged and she was saying “I want to cum, I want to cum, I need to cum, oh fuck Len it’s burning, let me cum!” He asked her “Who makes you cum?”

She said “Oh, you do Len, you do. I always want to cum with you!”

He went on like this for another 20 minutes teasing and denying her and finally when they were both clearly sweating and all out fucking she had her legs locked around his ass and she started to cum… hard!

Len said “Oh fuck, I’m going to cum!” and she said “Cum in me!!! Don't… pull… out!!!” and kept her legs locked around his ass and pulled him in deep.

She was literally screaming “Fuck yes Len, cum, cum in me, yes, yes, I can feel it, cum in me, oh fuck yes, yes, yes Len, fuck yes!” And she was going from wave to wave cumming over and over just trying to catch her breath and then it happened…

I could see on our grey carpet she was clearly squirting from between both of their legs and the carpet had a clear spray shape of wetness. She had told me Len had made her squirt before and she had done it before she met me but that was the first time I witnessed a woman have a multiple orgasm and squirt everywhere.

My jaw dropped. He was cumming into my wife when she may have been fertile and she was experiencing stuff beyond my dreams much less my capacity to give her. She was in true pure ecstasy. .

I was... mad. I was... happy. I was… sad. I was… excited. I was… everything all at once but my penis was dripping in my pants as I froze my ass off standing on that deck. Above all I was so horny my bones felt like they were shaking.

It was this part of the video that I watched over and over for the next however many years. This is where I came every time remembering this moment.

I knew in their body languages they were both done for the time being so I got my head together turned off the camera and took off like a shot around the house. I turned back on the breaker and ran quietly down the hall to the spare room closing the door just in time, I could hear them walking around the kitchen getting a drink of water.

Leah said “That was fucking amazing Len!”

Len said “But I came in you, what if…”

“Don't worry, I'm not due to get pregnant yet. We took a chance but I'm sure we are ok. Besides (I could hear them kissing) it was worth it… (more kissing) you head off to bed, I will be there shortly, I'm going to check on Doug” she said

“What are you going to do with him? You're mine all night” he said

“Cool your jets Big boy. I'm just going to check in. I will be in bed with you in 5 minutes…” she said kissing him again

I was already undressed and back in bed pretending to be dozing.

Leah walked in and came straight to the bed turning on the night light. She looked panicked and said “Doug I know you're not sleeping. There's no way you didn't hear me cum. It was amazing…”

I pretended a little to still be a little tired “Yeah I heard you, did you enjoy yourself? What time is it?”

She replied “Honey I missed you and was just thinking maybe I can help you get off quickly.” She was reaching under the covers and stroking me

“You're dripping everywhere! Are you horny?” She asked

“I thought you were Lens tonight” I said coyly

“I sent him to bed, come on, put your little thing in me” she said

I was thinking “holy shit, Shea trying to hide that she's freaking out cause he came in her. She's feeling guilty and wants me to cum just in case! Do I call her out? Would it help anything other than making her feel worse? I put her in this situation and yes he was supposed to pull out the whole pregnancy thing started with me. What benefit will there be in calling her out on this? Either way we are in this together. On the other hand (imagine a devil on both shoulders) on the other hand she's feeling guilty which means I can get almost anything I want”

This isn’t my proudest moment and this is the first time I will recount it, ever…

I pulled her onto the bed. I immediately went down on her even though she didn't quite seem ok with it. I licked her hard. I came up and said “man you are wet!”

“I know…. he made me squirt you can look at the rug in the living room. He has that ability ” she said obviously not sure what to say

“Hey” I said putting my penis in her “I was just thinking, I want to watch you two. I want to be there when he fucks your ass for the first time. I want to be in the room to watch him fuck your ass in your wedding dress and I want you to start acting like you are a bitch to me. Deny me your pussy, make me do shit for you and Len, humiliate me in front of your friends. Everything! And I think I deserve that! I’m your husband and you haven’t even tried to do that for me!”

I had went off the deep end. Saying all of that combined with what I just witnessed threw me into absolute fucked up crazy town. I knew I would regret everything after I came but right now my head was gone.

“Ok…” she said in a meek voice crying a little “Just cum in me”

She could see something in my eyes that scared her, I know that, but at the time didn’t care, I was possessed...

“Not yet” I said. I was mad and sad and jealous and hurt. I didn't care that he came in her. She was trying to not tell me. To LIE to me. My brain was going stupid.

I said pulling on her hair while I jammed my penis around in her. “When? Huh bitch? When am I going to see that?”

She said obviously scared of me but wanting to stay calm “What? I don’t know… I… I… was waiting for a special time I guess to do that… I don’t know how I’m going to get him to agree to you in the room”

I said in a tone of rage and sex “Well fuck ! Figure it out! I deserve it! I'm still the man of this fucking shit show! How about on our anniversary next month… is that special enough? All three of us could go to the city and I can watch you give your ass to him in your wedding dress!... AND I FUCKING WANT HIM TO CUM IN YOU, EVERY TIME! DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME?”

I reached down between her legs and put my finger in her pussy, hooked cum out and rammed my finger in her ass. She whimpered.

Like I said I was gone. I was incoherent. I wanted some semblance of control of this runaway freight train that was our marriage.

“I want a fucking bitch and your whimpering and crying!” I said coldly and went on “It should be you fucking my ass, I want you to man the fuck up and treat me like the sissy husband I am!!”

She looked me in the eyes for a moment and slapped me across the face “is that what you want?” She asked equally cold.

“It's a fuck of an improvement” I hissed back

I pulled my penis out of her pussy and pushed it against her ass hard but it was dry.

She hit me again but harder. “You will never go in my ass! I'm done your faggy insane games, bend over!”

“What?” I asked clearly startled

“You heard me! Bend the fuck over you faggot piece of shit!she seethed

I bent over lost in lust thinking “fuck yeah, this is what I want! Take me!” She went behind me spit on my ass and and her fingers and rammed two fingers in sending an explosion of pain straight to my brain. I’ve never had anything up there. I read about it online but… this was not what I was expecting.

I fell forward with a grunt obviously in pain and shock.

“Does it feel good Doug? Is that what you want Doug, you fucking asshole” She was beyond pissed.

I rolled over now clearly scared. The pain from my ass had totally awakened me out of whatever fucked up state I had been in and I knew how sick and depraved I had been. It hit me like a bat and I felt extreme remorse. I started sobbing saying I was so sorry.

She looked at me sitting up and laughed. “Fuck, I have no idea why I married you. Your fat, balding, can't fuck, and don't make enough money. My mom was right, you are truly a piece of shit! Is that what you like? The truth? I only married you because I was pregnant… are you even the dad? Ever think about that? Does it ever gnaw at you?”

She grabbed my balls with one hand and punched them with the other. It felt like a ton of bricks to my stomach. I fell over in a ball again trying to catch my breath.

She was sitting on the bed crying. My mind couldn’t race fast enough to get out of this.

Finally she said coldly and obviously numb “Cum in me… or don't asshole. Raise his kid, I don't give a fuck anymore.”

I got up and went to her. I said “I’m so sorry”.

“Don’t” she said abruptly

She laid back crying.

I managed to put my penis back into her. She looked vacant. I started pumping but it was quickly obvious it wasn’t working.

Mechanically she said slowly “I haven't felt you in months. You don’t satisfy me. I think I might be falling in love with Len. Please cum in me so I can go back to my lover.”

I heard her, I heard all the other shit she said and figured fuck it, might as well get off on it. I came in her without even a twitch, like I was just taking a sad piss. We were both lifeless...

She got up and walked to the door to go back to Len. She turned without any tears left and said cold as ice “Congratulations… I hate you.”

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:33 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 28 - Aftermath

I laid there not sure what happened, wondering just how bad did I fuck everything up. I laid there until my alarm went off. I was still working the Saturdays.

I got up and looked down the hall at the closed door to the master bedroom wondering if I should go and try and fix it. Then I thought maybe I should call in sick.

I figured I had best leave it alone for now. Leave her to cool off. I packed my stuff and left for work.

It was the longest work day of my life. Wondering how it was going to play out when I got home. I knew at least to stop in at the flower shop and pick up a big bouquet before coming home.

When I got home the first thing I noticed was the house wasn't really in order. It wasn't horrible but I could tell they definitely had a lazy day. Our daughter was on the floor playing. Len was watching tv on the couch.

I had the flowers in my hand.

“You fucked up bigger than those flowers man” he said

“I know…” I said

“She's not herself… she is in the bathroom getting ready ” he said

I put the flowers on the table and Leah must have heard us as she came out.

Her eyes were still cold.

I looked at the flowers then back at her and said “I'm sorry”

“Ha!” She said

She went to the flowers, grabbed them, walked to the back door and threw the vase and all into the backyard on the cement smashing it.

She came back “You were saying?”

Holy hell I thought.

“I said I'm…” I started

“Go fuck yourself” she snapped “I feel like throwing up when I look at you”

I just stood there giving her my best puppy dog in trouble look.

She grabbed our daughter who was playing, took her to her room and put her at her doll house and closed her door.

She came back much quieter. She obviously didn't want her hearing.

She looked from me to Len.

“I'm fucking sick of your fucking games Doug.” She said then looked at Len “I'm beyond mad at Doug but you’re both in the shit house!”

Len looked baffled “What?” He said

She responded looking back and forth at both of us. “BOTH of you have been treating me like a piece of fucking meat! BOTH of you have fucking demands for me! Neither of you stop to ask me what I want! That stops today! That stops right fucking now! Am I clear?”

“Len you can take your “I don't want to talk in front of Doug and I don't want him cumming in you” and whatever else and royally shove it up your ass.”

He looked stunned.

She went on “I will decide from now on. If you don't like it just say. We don't have to keep this going. At this point it might be easier to stop…”

Then she turned to me both guns blazing “As for you!”

She stopped and steadied herself. I could see anger and hurt beyond belief.

She went on quieter “As for you Doug. You hurt me. You did what is likely irreparable damage to us. Do you know that?”

I made to say something.

“Shut your mother fucking mouth before I take your daughter and leave you” she growled.

Holy fuck

“You no longer have a say. That's gone. I will fuck who I want, when I want, how I want. Period. Your fucking games got us here and took your fucking brains and threw them out… You fucking hurt me Doug!” She started sobbing

She went on “Do you get it? I know you're sorry but… I need time. I need to see you’re sorry. I need shit back to normal whatever that is.”

We just stood there. Nobody moved.

She looked like she was trying to compose herself.

She looked at both of us “Ok… I've been thinking all day… Doug we are married…. I take that very seriously…. We will get through this…. We need to get through this. For our daughter… my problem right now is that Len came in me last night then again three times this morning on my command because I was fucking mad… I'm sorry about that now and feeling… I don't know what I feel now… but all three of us are kinda fucked. So…”

She went and sat at the table to calm down even more.

“This is what needs to happen. It's going to be awkward and if either of you has an issue you can shut your mouth… I have thought about Len cumming in me. I don't want to be pregnant with a man who's not my husband. Doug it has to be your kid… Not for you, I don't care about your feelings but for our kids. They should look like they have the same dad. I'm just so hurt and mad at you… I don't trust you…. I don't trust you won't go all fucked up and hurt me again…” she said. I could tell this was rehearsed.

She said “Ok. Doug before I go over to Lens you need to cum in me again. At least to try and even the score.”

I almost fell over. What the fuck? She wanted sex after all that?

She went on “Len IF we have sex again you HAVE to pull out. No matter what I say in the moment. You need to be the man. I'm not blaming you but my fucking head gets me in trouble when I'm cumming.”

He looked scared and nodded.

She looked at me “Doug I can't believe I'm going to say this. Go to the washroom and pull it out and get yourself ready to cum. When you're ready come out. Don't even open your mouth. I will bend over the counter and you will cum in me. I suggest you DONT enjoy it. Len will be standing beside me holding my hand and Len if you have an issue with that leave now…”

She looked at Len and he just shook his head basically complying.

She went on “I don't feel like being with anyone tonight but I really don't want to be here so I'm going to Lens tonight as planned…”

She looked lost. I felt so bad.

She turned again to me. “Go, let's get this over with...”

I went to the washroom and closed the door. I pulled my penis out of my pants. I did not feel at all like doing this. I started wanking trying best I could to get hard and get going. I had no choice, I had to turn to my fantasies. I thought about Len watching me and laughing at my penis. I thought of Leah's new no bullshit attitude. I was likely 10 minutes pulling trying to get there when I heard Leah bored “Ok already Doug… come put it in so I can get out of here…”

I came out with my cock in my hand and there was Len. He had never seen me naked. It was way awkward.

Leah could see my hesitation “What's wrong Doug? You said last night you wanted Len to fuck my ass while you were in the room watching… not so easy is it? Having your best friend looking at your dick while you try to perform. Are you a little jangled? Big man and big talk when it's not you having to perform!”

I was jerking frantically just trying to keep erect. I could feel my face turning red. It was embarrassing.

She looked at me sad.

She bent over the island and pulled her pants and panties down. “Hurry up and get this over”

I was jerking but not there. She saw that.

She took Lens hand who was on the opposite side of the island and said “Hold my hand for this. I feel used. He can't cum anymore without the game… I don't have it in me… can you be a sweetheart and make fun and humiliate him? Don't worry, the worse it is the faster he cums…”

We looked each other in the eyes. So fucking awkward.

Leah had her head down holding Lens hand. She was trying to pretend it wasn't happening.

He said “Come on Doug. I want to get out of here. This is gross…”

I told him I was trying.

This was so vulnerable.

Len went on “Doug I don't see what she sees in you. How did you ever keep a girl after she saw your dick?”

I looked down it was stiffening up.

He went on “She tells me how bad you are. She tells me you are a sad lay and that she thinks of me when she's with you.”

He paused for a minute thinking.

“Doug… this morning she told me she doesn't want you. That she hates you. That she LOVES ME…”

That was it. I pushed into her and quietly came.

She turned to me “Not all of that is true for the record but it got the job done. Thanks Len now let's go.”

Len looked horrified with me. “Man you are pretty fucked up… do you know that?”

They both gathered their stuff to go.

Leah grabbed a laundry basket that was on the couch. It had clothes, hair stuff, toothbrush, some laundry supplies, and other stuff I can't remember. Obviously stuff she was taking to Lens. I got freaked out because I didn't know when she would be back but our daughter was here. She would be back.

She grabbed the piece of paper that was on the stuff in the basket and handed it to me saying “you wanted this…” she turned to Len “ok, let's get out of here…” and they walked out the door.

I looked down at the paper. On it was a list of cleaning chores all of which she had always taken care of:

Don't you dare complain. You wanted a bitch who controls you… The way I see it is that it's not fair that I have to clean two houses so you and I should divide and conquer.

Clean kitchen
Clean our daughter's room including washing her bedding
Tidy living room
Get laundry caught up
Clean the washrooms
Take out the garbage
Vacuum
Wash the floor on your hands and knees.

Remember these chores. Anytime I'm at Lens I expect them done.

The three of us went uptown today and picked up a bunch of stuff (you might notice his toiletries in our bathroom cabinet). I also bought stuff for his place. Shopping cheers me up.

I put it all on your credit card. You need to keep working Saturdays…

Your wife who you need to learn to treat properly,

Leah

Ps. We are going to work this out. I thought about it today and I still love you. The problem isn't love; it's respect. You've lost my respect by not respecting me. You need to earn my respect. Getting these things done and keeping your mouth shut for a while will go a long ways. You need to treat me like a lady. Like the woman of your dreams. Like the mother of your child.

You are on a time out with porn. I think that's part of the reason why we ended up like this.

I looked around the room. Her comments were fair. There was So much work, so little time. I looked in the laundry room, there was at least 7 loads. This will be a VERY late night and not hot. I thought having a mean wife who gave me chores would turn me on but I just felt tired and alone...

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:47 pm

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing! ;)

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:05 pm

Well, that's brutally honest.

Please keep writing.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:02 pm

Thanks Turbo, much appreciated 'fix'!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:30 am

by the way, how are you doing with the next section of the story, is it coming along ok?

goodtimes2
$2 Ho

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:11 am

Awesome thread

jackson1954
Virgin

Unread post by jackson1954 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:00 am

This part must be hard for you to write. Thanks for sharing as much as you have so far. I think most of us can feel your pain.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:36 am

We really are dying to hear the next part of the story!

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:25 pm

I'm sorry for the wait on this everyone. Writing it feels like I'm in a boxing match and the memories have a way of hitting back.

Will I finish? I have no idea but I need time to sort my head out. Looking at the last part of my story it actually blew me away that it happened. Len was my best friend and... well... I threw away a good friendship and my wife... I walked away telling myself "Well they were fucking assholes, good riddance!" but writing this story shows who the real asshole was... my fucked up mind...

I look over what I have written, especially the last few chapters, and I'm pleading with my past self to grab a set. To stop the fucking train before it derails and goes over the cliff. I look at the events and think "That's not possible, that couldn't have happened, I couldn't have just let (no not let) pushed this to happen!)

I didn't forget the story though... I do check here every week or so to see if there are any comments. I don't know why I do, I started this thread saying I didn't give 2 shits for your comments but now... I don't know... I guess it feels like I'm talking to people who just might get it, so your comments and prompting are motivating and appreciated.

Thanks!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:39 pm

Well, this reader thinks you should finish the story if for no other reason than as a cautionary tale. Hopefully so that some other poor bastard doesn't have to go through what you did.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:35 am

You have been brutally honest and open in describing your journey in a way that needed a lot of courage and, I am sure, caused a lot of pain. Thank you for sharing that and I hope the catharsis has helped you. Clearly, the fetish completely took over your life at that time. I would guess, with the experience you have described so far, this is a lifestyle that you would not dare to risk trying again.

jackson1954
Virgin

Unread post by jackson1954 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:27 am

Turbo - " I guess it feels like I'm talking to people who just might get it,"

Yeah... I get it. Boy do I get it. I would guess there are a LOT of other men here who also get it. Because I would have done the same things you did. In fact, I have done them and still doing them.

It's like looking at a video replay of an awful traffic accident that you were in and it play over and over and over and over again. Except the crash at the end is your marriage and you are helpless to stop the wreck that you know is coming.

Sadly, this whole thing has played out (similar story) in my own life a couple times now. Different characters. Different names. Same plot. It's like watching "My Fair Lady" and "Pygmalion" and "Pretty Woman" and realizing it's the same story - just different names and situations - but the plot is the same.

How many of us have said "YES" to things our penis head wanted and when our brain said "No"? What do we do then? We tell our brain to STFUp!!! And "Yes" comes out of our mouth.

Sadly - I don't know if anyone is ever "cured" of being a cuckold. If they are cured - then they aren't in this forum posting. I have been able to escape it for a while but it comes back every time and grows stronger as the years go by.

I'd like to know more of your story. How the journey has gone for you so far. ( You write very well ) Realize you are not alone.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Thanks for the story, can't wait for the rest.I am not sure that i could have gone through , what you did. I know some was a real turn on, but a hole lot was a real downer. Seems that you really did put your wife through a wringer. She was a strong woman, to go through all that. Can't wait for the aftermath.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:40 pm

please, please , please keep writing turbo! This is one of the very best threads to follow.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:01 pm

Turbo55; It has been just over a week since your last post. No pressure, but how is the next chapter comimg?
I imagine the process is painful remembering you marriage falling apart but I think you owe it to your fans and to posterity to finish the tale.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:20 pm

Hi Turbo, more please. I'm just catching up on this.
What happened after she left, how long away, was she there to watch the baby when you had to go to work. was she really his kid as she said or your kid as she said.