FAN-TAS-TIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing story!!!!!

Thanks for sharing! ;)

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Re: My Cuckold Journey

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:16 am

This a great story.
I look forward to reading more of it, thanks.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:41 pm

I don't think it makes sense to say which part is my favorite. I enjoy the whole story as it evolves.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:54 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 10 - Rules

Over the next few weeks after the rodeo things started to evolve. We would have sex and all I would want was for her to talk about Len. How much she enjoyed him. How she loved his cock. It felt like I was going down a drain and I loved every second of it.

Len was still stopping by all the time to hang out, all of us putting on the denial curtain and not talking about anything sexual. Nothing was going on between them but there was definitely sexual energy when he stopped in.

Finally one night shortly after we both had an orgasm and our brains were sexually sober we recognized this was like a drug to the both of us. We both knew we wanted her to continue with Len so we both decided some rules (boundaries) needed to be in place.

If I can remember correctly our initial verbal ground rules were something like:

We would only do this to enhance our marriage. If it started looking like it was harming our marriage it would stop immediately.
If she felt any feelings of love it would stop
No more than once a month
Exercise every caution to not let it get public
Had to happen at home with me at home and our daughter at sitters
She had to go back on birth control and he had to wear a condom
We always had to discuss and both be on board prior to play
We would always have reconnection sex following and I would be privy to all details
They would only have sex in the spare room
If I was sleeping she would come and wake me before doing anything
I get to listen at a minimum.
If anal was ever a possibility (she didn't think it would be) I get it first. She said this wouldn't be an issue, she didn't want to try and he was too big anyways

We tentatively set up another round about a month after their first time at the rodeo. I was thinking about it constantly and wanted to be ready.

I bought a baby monitor especially for the spare room and hid it under the head board and after hours of thinking how I might be able to watch I came up with the closet. But how do I get in the closet? It could take hours for them to get in there. I noticed the bedroom next to the spare room had a closet that was beside the closet in the spare room. Basically one day when my wife was up town I cut the wall on the side of the closet out and mounted a flush door with hidden hinges and trim to match the surrounding wall. It was only visible from both sides if you looked for it. I made sure it was completely silent. The only issue left was all the crap in both closets but I found space. Leah came home and I showed her what I had done. She wasn't sure it was super honest with Len and was worried what would happen if he heard me.

I acknowledged her concern and we decided on putting a CD player in the room and she could simply say she wanted to have a little music. This would help with any noise I might make coming from closet to closet. Now I could watch, not great as it wasn't a slat door and Leah figured it would be way too suspicious if suddenly we were replacing the closet door but I could watch a little.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:54 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 11 - The White short Dress

So the weekend we had planned was perfect. We had a wedding that Leah, Len, Marc and I were invited to. The plan was that after the wedding we offer for Len to stay the night at our place then they would fuck and I would listen or watch if possible.

The wedding was taking place at a well treed lake lot just outside of town and the weather was beautiful. They had the reception in a big party tent laid out on the grass. Leah had on a very girl next door white dress with a heart shaped neck line. She looked very sweet and innocent even though the dress was quite short.

At the wedding the drinks were flowing and I could tell Leah was getting drunk. When she drinks she gets flirty and horny.

At around 10pm she came and whispered that she had pulled Len into the bathroom in the house and made out with him. He took her panties off and fingered her but wouldn't let her cum. She said she still didn’t have her panties back which was a problem because her dress was so short and she was so horny she could feel her juices on her thighs. Then she smiled seductively and turned around and bent over like she was picking something up. Her dress was short enough that I could see her pussy. Just a glimpse and then she stood and walked away. In the glimpse I could see she was indeed very horny. Her pussy was very clearly wet and swollen.

I instantly got hard as a rock and my heart was beating in my chest as I watched her walk back over to Len. She asked him to dance and they were out there grinding with him. It was very serene. I looked around but nobody seemed to be paying any attention.

About twenty minutes later she came back and asked how I was feeling. I told her that was very hot and showed her my hand was visibly shaking. She said she was so horny but knew the rules about only having sex at our house. I replied we made the rules and we can bend them from time to time. She laughed and said “But can bend them the first time?” And I said sure and laughed. We were not thinking with our heads at all.

I asked her what she had in mind. She asked “Do you want to watch him fuck your wifes wet pussy?”

I replied of course.

She shot back “Make sure you don't loose me, follow us but don't come to close or get caught being a creeper” and with that she gave me a huge wet kiss and walked away.

I watched her mingle a little more and then go over to Len and whisper in his ear. He looked over at me but I casually looked somewhere else pretending to be oblivious. I could see from the corner of my eye they got up and walked casually out of the party tent and into the darkness. I waited a few seconds and tried to be very casual myself as I followed.

I lucked out again. Clear night with a big moon. Quite a bit of light once my eyes adjusted. I saw them in the distance walking towards the lake. They were walking fairly quickly. Once down at the lakeshore they started walking down the beach and I could see they were holding hands. I'm not sure why but that made my heart beat slow and loud and my hands were sweaty.

I followed the tree line closely as to not be seen. I could see Len kept looking back to make sure there wasn't anyone around.

Finally Leah pulled him close and they started making out. I could see them talking in between kissing. I ended up about 40 feet away. Close enough to see but I couldn't hear them at all with the lake right beside us.

They walked still embraced towards the tree line making it a little harder to make out but I could still see well enough.

They were making out for a while. I could see him fingering her under her dress and she pulled out his cock. I couldn't see it but I could tell sort of what was going on by the shadows.

This carried on for quite a bit and I could tell they were lost in lust so I moved in to about 20 feet away.

They stopped and he lifted her dress and started stroking her pussy with his cock. He was reaching around and had his fingers in her ass crack. She was moaning and grinding herself down on him. This went on for about 5 minutes and then she let out a very loud groan with a sound like “oh my mother fucking god!”

That was not something she had ever said to my recollection.

The image seared in my brain. There they were, her beautiful white dress raised and his shorts were unzipped but still on. They were still making out standing on the beach. His legs were on the outside of hers which were together and he was fucking her hard… while standing. I could tell from the length of his strokes and how she was grunting and moaning she was getting quite a lot of cock.

I never even tried a position like that, well because I knew I couldn't.

I watched them fucking hard on the beach mesmerized, then it hit me. Our rules! How many rules were we breaking already? We weren't at home, they weren't in the spare room, we were where anyone could see them, he wasn't wearing a condom, and she started birth control again but it hadn't been a month yet for it to be working!

All of this going through my head and watching them made me very hard. I started stroking myself over my shorts and quickly came all over the front of my shorts. They were tan brown and the cum was very visible even by moonlight. I wasn’t thinking. I still had to go back to the party, luckily I could leave my shirt untucked and it hid most of it.

Then the dreaded angst kicked back in. I was watching my wife getting the fucking of her life in a position I could not do, where we could be caught and we broke so many rules already. What the fuck are we going to do if she does get pregnant???

I couldn't keep watching them fucking so hard. I felt like I was going to puke. I quickly but quietly snuck back to the party. About 40 minutes later Len and Leah walked back in but not together.

Leah came over to me and winked. She gave me a kiss and asked if I could taste his cum. I couldn't taste anything but I could smell the aroma of sex.

She said to come to the bathroom with her.

Once we got in the first thing she said was “Len and I still want to have sex when we get home, ok?” I still had the angst but it was better. I told her I had came and was feeling terrible about all this and the fact that we bent so many rules. She took my cock out and started stroking it. She commented that I made quite a mess in my shorts.

She said in my ear “You said rules could be bent. Did you like watching him fuck your wife?”

I said “Yes, I came in my pants, it took almost nothing and I came so fast watching you”

I could feel the cuckold curtain trance go over me.

She said “Honey I love you but it makes me feel unsafe and worried about our marriage if you are first begging me to fuck Len, than later you are questioning it… you need to man up, either I fuck Len on the side or I don't...”

I said “I'm sorry, it's just when I cum my brain gives me issues, I don't know which way is up or down… I feel like puking after I cum and you're still with him”

She said “Well that's no fun. I don't like hearing that at all. Now I don't want to do it anymore and that makes me really sad. I was really really enjoying myself… I will let him know”

I quickly came back with “No no please don't do that. I love hearing how much you enjoy it. I love everything about it and I love that we can share this. I just have bad thoughts immediately after I cum if I'm not with you… I'm sorry”

She said “Oh honey, I totally get that. Well than easy fix, new rule and there's no bending this one. You can't cum until I let you. You have to wait until I'm back with you. You need to have some self control, if you can't watch without cumming in your pants then you can't watch anymore. Just keep your hands off of yourself…. Don't worry honey, I will take care of you”

Then she went on “Thank god, I thought I was going to have to stop fucking Len and that would have really sucked. I love having sex with him, it's putting a huge spark in our marriage.”

That made me so hot I felt dizzy for some reason.

I said “Did you have fun? I saw you fucking standing up… we've never done that.”

She said “Why do you think we've never had sex in a position like that?”

I said “Because I'm not long enough”

She said “that's right… that's not the first time I've had sex like that and I've always loved how it feels… now thanks to Len it won't be my last time feeling a mans cock sliding between my legs while I'm standing… I have to say, I think I like it more now because I know I can't get it at home with my husband. It makes it more… special”

She was stroking me and I had my fingers in her very wet overflowing pussy.

I asked “Did he cum in your pussy and your mouth?”

“Yeah he came twice. The first time in my mouth and the second deep in my pussy. I asked him how I was supposed to clean up because I'm wearing a dress and he said he wanted to see it going down my legs as I was dancing. I just think it feels gross but I'm doing it for him. Is that ok?”

I said “Oh yes, I love that you want to do things for him. Can I come in your mouth like he did?”

She said “well first, can he come home with us so I can feel him again?

I said “Of course!”

Then she said “Ok that's the right answer, now I want you to search your heart. Do you really want me to take your little cock in your mouth and let you cum down my throat? I mean is that really what you want? You know I've never swallowed your cum. You just don't seem like that kind of guy. I mean ifyou really want it, I will go down and suck you dry… just look me in my eyes and tell me “Suck my cock Leah””

My brain went haywire. I didn't know what I wanted. Yet I did.

“No!” I heard myself say. “Never!... I don't want you to ever put my cock in your mouth again…” I couldn't believe I just said that. An inner voice was shouting “what the fuck did you just say?

I went on “I want denial, I want to want it but I want you to want only him in your mouth. Deny it to me” I knew the craziness around me telling her what I didn't want her to allow me. It made my head spin.

She said “Are you sure? You might be just saying that because you are horny. That's a big step, can you handle it?”

I shot back “Try me.”

She retorted “You know it won't be hard for me, I've never had any pleasure sucking your little penis. Not sucking it would be no loss on my part”

My eyes opened wide. I could see in her eyes she was testing me. She was playing a game and would back down the second I said anything negative. She was smiling.

I said “Fuck that's hot when you call mine a little penis”

She laughed a little and said “Ok, from now on I only have one cock on my life, Lens… yours will always be my little penis”

I said I was going to cum. She stopped and moved her hand away. Oh no you don't. She continued to kiss me. No until I'm done tonight. I don't want you having any second thoughts.

I was so hard I could hump the air and cum.

She just said “Put it back in your shorts… carefully”

She walked over to the sink smiling and bent over to wash her hands of my dripping pre cum. I couldn't quite see her pussy but knew it was there. Wet, juicy, and swollen. I asked, can I touch it? She laughed, looked at me in the mirror and said “No, it's Lens tonight but lean over and take a look and smell what he does to me!” She leaned further over and spread her cheeks. I got in close and could smell sex. I could see her lips wide open and her hole gaping. That pussy had gotten a stretching alright. Her pussy never looked like that after we fucked.

She stood up turned around and said “You gave that to your best friend to use tonight, hopefully he takes good care of it.”

Then she grabbed my penis through my shorts. I moaned. She stopped and said “That's enough, anymore and you would likely soil yourself again.” (She was right) and she walked out the bathroom door.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:55 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 12 - After the Wedding

Within minutes she was back out on the dance floor. She had found Len and was back grinding away but with a look of pure lust. Marc came over to where I was standing and said “whoa, look at her go”.

We hadn’t told Marc about her and Len and had no plans to. I simply said “Yeah he’s a good friend, I don’t feel like dancing tonight and he seems to be showing her a good time.” He remarked “You realize they are practically fucking out there” and I asked “Are you jealous?” He said “Very” and laughed.

We didn’t really keep talking about it and instead talked about other things. I kept a watchful eye on the action however and caught a glimpse of Len grabbing under Leah's dress briefly. She looked in heat.

It was late when they both came to me and said it was time to go. Len had come to the party with Marc and let him know he was coming home with us. As usual I was the designated driver and they were pretty well sauced.

I brought our minivan around and the two of them piled in the back… the very back. I could see in the rear view mirror that Len was acting way more drunk than I could tell he really was. Leah was definitely messing around below what I could see. They were both talking casually saying they had a great time and Len was even saying how nice it was that I was taking care of them.

The drive back to town was about 40 minutes. About ten minutes into the ride Leah’s head went down. Len didn’t do anything for about 10 seconds then I could see him lift her head back up. He whispered something in her ear and she just blurted out “Hey Doug, can you move the rear view mirror so you aren’t watching us like a creeper!” My heart almost fell out of my chest. I kindly obliged and moved the mirror way off. Then she said “Thanks honey, and how about you don’t turn around, we need a little privacy!” I didn’t say anything, just kept driving.

I could hear some moaning then Leah piped up again “Honey turn on some music too, loud!” I obliged again and turned on some music. I was lost in lust. Shit was going down 4 feet from me and I wasn’t allowed to watch or listen. It was one of the hottest things I have ever experienced.

I could only go by what she told me later. She sucked his cock for about 10 minutes than actually got on and rode him, right there in our van! She was fucking him and came multiple times while I faced front and drove them home. Len didn’t cum.

Once we drove up to the driveway I turned around and they were sitting like they were in church. Leah and Len got out and Leah held his hand as they ran up the walk to the house. Inside they went straight to the spare room and closed the door. A minute later I heard the music going.

Leah opened the door a little. I could see she was naked already. She asked “Can you get Len a beer and me some wine? Oh and about a half dozen candles with a lighter? Thanks!” And closed the door. Two minutes later I was knocking again and she opened the door a crack and took the stuff. She stuck her head out and gave me a little kiss and said “Honey, I don’t know what I would do without you, you are amazing, I will see you in a bit” and closed the door.

My head was spinning, I felt cold everywhere especially in my feet and hands but at the same time sweating. It was a feeling I would get to know well and later learned it was the same symptoms the body goes through when in shock. I walked back to our bedroom and put on some winter socks and a heavy sweater.

The CD player didn’t cover much, within 5 minutes she was screaming with pleasure. Moaning his name and saying how amazing he felt. I felt like that was my que.

I slowly and quietly snuck to the other bedroom. I went to the closet and quietly opened the two doors leading into the spare room they were in. There they were. I had to be careful to just peek a hair around the corner of the closet but there they were in full colour not 5 feet from me. She was riding him and pushing down hard on his cock. She was riding up then down a long ways slowly moaning. Then she would start going a little faster and just sink right down as far as she could go (still not quite all of it) and start to cum hard squealing.

It was my first good glimpse of it going in and out. My brain was swimming. I kept willing him to slip out of her so I could see his cock in it’s entirety. I mean how big was it?

Finally after a few minutes she just let it pop out. And I remember hearing that noise. She slowly let it come all the way out until I could hear a pop and she moaned. She continued to kiss him while laying on top of him. She let his cock go between her ass cheeks. I started to wonder if she was doing this for me. To give me a real idea just how big he was. She ground her pubic bone on his with his cock going up past her pussy, past her ass and ended past her back sticking straight up still twitching.

Then she started talking. I could tell he had no idea I was so close because he answered loud enough for me to hear even over the CD player.

Her - Did you have fun tonight?
Him - Oh yeah, that was so hot.
Her - Did you like fucking me in the van while Doug drove us?
Him - Oh yeah but I don’t know why he’s ok with this. I would never let another guy fuck you.
Her - He’s got his kinks. You know he wants to watch.
Him - That’s fucking weird. We grew up together. I couldn’t do it.
Her - What was your favorite part of tonight?
Him - Fucking you on the beach where nobody knew or saw us.
Her - Do you think I should tell Doug about what we did in the bathroom and on the beach?
Him - No, he’s giving you the freedom, just tell him what he needs to know.
Her - Do you want to stick your cock back in me.

He starts humping and she won’t let him in.

Him - Yeah, let me fuck you hard and make you cum.
Her - You know I love having sex with you.
Him - Yeah, I know, I can tell. Does it feel good?
Her - Yeah, so fucking good. You have the perfect cock and can fuck for so much longer than Doug. He has no control. I was stroking his penis earlier and he almost came just from a little handjob. He loves hearing about our making love. He loves to be denied what I’m giving you. Earlier today when he heard I sucked your cock and you came in my mouth he was surprised because I’ve never done that for him.
Him - Never?
Her - Never. He’s not really that kind of guy anyways. I don’t think he could cum down my throat. He prefers to eat my pussy over even fucking me.

She starts lowering herself back on his cock slowly.

Her - I offered to let him cum in my mouth so it was fair.
Him - What? Gross, did he? Did I kiss you after?
Her - No no, he said something that even surprised me. He told me he wants denial. He wants me to NEVER suck his cock. Not even put it in my mouth. He told me that my mouth now only belongs to your cock.
Him - Ohhh that’s fucking hot. I like the sounds of that. Get off me and suck my cock.

She lifted herself off and took his cock in her hand. She glanced up and could see the closet door was open a crack. She put one hand on Len’s cock then put a second on top of it. Then she went down as far as she could in her mouth and there was still a couple inches. It looked huge in her hands. The girth looked bigger than her wrist.

Him - Oh fuck yes, suck that cock. So I have never had a mouth and belonged to my cock. Are there any privileges that come with that?

She stopped sucking for a second:
Her - Only that I will suck your beautiful cock anytime you ask.

Him - Fuck yeah… are you going to tell Doug that?

Her - I don’t think he would want it any other way.

He got up and lifted her with ease and got on top of her missionary. He pushed his cock in hard and Leah groaned hard. He increased his tempo and the noises were intense. The thwap thwap thwap of his big balls against her ass. She was quickly moving to another big orgasm.

I watched for another hour. They were moving from position to position. Her cumming over and over. The talk was done.

I just got numb. My cock was straining, my head was swimming. If I touched it I would cum in my pants again. I couldn’t stand the agony any more. Being that horny and not being able to do anything about it.

I gave up and went back to my room. I laid down and fell asleep immediately right on top of the blankets.

Some time later Leah crawled up on top of me and started kissing me. I woke and when she saw I was half awake she moved herself up and put her pussy right on my face. Her hand was over her pussy and when she moved it Len’s cum poured out in a gush. It was intense. I loved it instantly.

She said “Len told me to do this, to sit right on your face, he figured you might like it, I wasn’t sure, is it ok? Do you like having another mans cum all over your wifes pussy and you clean it up?”

I moaned a muffled approval. I was instantly hard. She reached in my pants and started stroking me. Even though I just woke I was just as horny as when I was watching them.

She moved her pussy back down and lowered herself on my cock. I pushed my cock hard into her and said “I thought you said that pussy was Len’s tonight”

Then she said “I'm sure he won't mind borrowing it to you for a couple of seconds” and I came super hard.

She laughed and said “See what I mean?”

Then she asked “do you want to eat your cum too?”

I said “no thank you, I just want to cuddle and sleep after I cum, is that ok?”

“Totally” she said and we got under the blankets and went to sleep.

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:20 am

That is hot... I needed to stop and masturbate before finishing reading it.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:51 am

crazy hot story, keep it cumming.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:15 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 13 - Mister Mom

The next morning Leah was up making pancakes for Len and I. We sat around talking about the wedding and how we all had a nice time. Nothing sexual came up except Leah saying to Len “Boy we both sure had quite a bit to drink!” And Len saying “Oh yeah I cant remember anything”.

Why? Why the “pretend nobody is fucking anybody” game? I didn't say anything but I never understood what the point of the game was. I just wanted Len to admit he was fucking my wife. Just right there at breakfast to say “Hey Leah, remember when I fucked you last night” or anything but nope we just sat around eating pancakes.

After Len left I told Leah how frustrating and immature I found the deniability game was and she just said “Honey I get it that this is not exactly how you wanted your fantasy game to play out but there are others involved and we have to look at it from all angles. Len probably feels really uncomfortable and maybe guilty for fucking me last night. The last thing he wants to do is face you and talk to you about it. He cares about your friendship.”

I suppose that made sense and then I started really realizing the “pretending things aren't really happening” game might even be best for all of us.

I asked her if they discussed when they might get together again.

She said “Yeah he asked me after we finished last night. I told him you and I had made a rule about once a month. Remember honey, that was your idea? Anyways Len said that seemed really long to wait and I told him I agreed but that was what Doug wanted and he is my husband so now we wait.”

I said “Well I kind of agree with Len now, that does seem like a long time, and for what? Why a month? We are all adults having a good time and our daughter is still too young to know that anything is going on.”

She said “Well Doug what do you want? You made the rule, I'm ok if we follow it. Don't get me wrong I would happily play with him more but not if we aren't both 100% on board and definitely not if it's going to hurt our marriage.”

I said “Well can we just play it by ear? See how we're feeling?”

She said “Sure babe, I will leave it to you. Let me know when you think we should give it another go.”

We let it go at that with the basic understanding that our rules were so flexible that they were closer to guidelines.

We continued to talk about her and Len when we had sex. The talk really made my premature ejaculation go on overdrive. Sex was turning into me going down on her until she would say “ok I've had my fill, your turn” and I would put on a condom (because it hadn't been a full month yet) and put it in her for about 5 pumps and finish myself. Long gone were the days of both of us having an orgasm at the same time with me in her. We never really talked about it but we both knew that wasn't going to happen and were totally ok with it.

We also started talking about cleanup. She would say “Remember when I had a pussy full of his cum and I sat on your face and you cleaned it all out? Did you like that? Did you like knowing you were eating your best friends cum out of your wife's pussy right after he fucked your wife better than you could ever? How do you like using a condom when he never has? You know if we time it right he might not ever have to…”

Leah knew just what to say. It was like crack going through my veins. I loved it, every second of it. It went from talking about Len every couple of weeks to every night. Even if she didn't want sex I would make a move and she would say “Not tonight honey, my pussy is just missing a real cock”. She wasn't saying it because she meant it. Her mind was on our daughter and life and all the other shit women thought about. She just knew I would love and appreciate those comments way more than “Honey not tonight, I have a headache..”

It was a couple of weeks after the wedding and I mentioned it would be hot if something were to happen. She said she was on her period and it wouldn't happen just yet.

The weekend came and the guys were over as usual. We were watching the game and Len started drinking. It was still kind of early and Leah still hadn't had her first cup of wine.

Len suddenly announced he was out of beer and needed to do a beer run. He asked if Leah could drive him. I mentioned there was beer in the fridge but Len said “That's that shit beer you like, I want to have the beer I like” not cocky, just matter of fact. Leah said “Sure, no problem, honey give our daughter a bath and I have wings in the oven, make sure they don't burn and the dishwasher needs unloading, would you mind?”

There was a little awkward silence in the room. We were a little more chauvinistic men in those days. We never heard Leah say something like that. Len and Marc turned to me and I just responded “sure honey.”

They left, Marc watched the game and I did my chores left to me by my wife. I found the idea of Leah and Len out doing something together while I'm at home taking care of things insanely erotic. :whip:

I also realized while Len was certainly drunk this would be the first time Leah was messing around with him dead sober. They were driving my truck in our small town. I was wondering where they would stop. What would they do? Would anyone see? I was even more panicked that she would get back and say they didn't do anything. I wanted it to happen so bad.

They got back a little over an hour later. They walked in the house and Leah's hair looked a little undone but that was about it. Marc immediately asked what took so long and Leah shot back that they were sold out of his beer at a couple stores and they had to go looking. Nothing more was said about it.

Leah sat down and said “Well as long as you're playing mr mom tonight you might as well get me a glass of wine and I will watch the rest of the game with my boys. Again awkward silence… I just said “sounds good honey, relax, I will put our daughter to bed. You guys want some wings?” A resounding yes came back and Len said to me “Mind putting my beer in the fridge while you're up?” And my heart went in my throat when I said “Sure buddy, it's the least I can do”

This was turning me on! What the fuck was wrong with me?

Leah came into the kitchen about 20 minutes later. We talked in hushed whispers.

She asked “Are you ok? Did I cross a line?”

I said “I can't believe I'm saying this but it's turning me on so much, this is unbelievable.”

She said “I can tell, your face and ears are red… I wasn't sure how you would react… it was Lens idea…”

“What?? What do you mean Lens idea?”

She said “When we were out I mentioned how awkward it was when I asked you to check on the wings and stuff and Len said you were getting off on it. He said he could tell that you liked the power dynamic because you are always the leader of the group. He said we should keep experimenting to see how it plays out. I asked him what he meant and he told me when we got back to just sit on the couch in his spot and tell him to keep being Mr mom. Is that ok? Are you mad? Its just for fun and we can stop.”

I replied “No no it caught me off guard but I love it and it's kind of hot that he is the one behind it!”

Then I asked about their trip, did they get into any mischief?

“Oh yes” she said then she just smiled.

I asked “What?? What happened?”

She said “Oh we have plenty of time to talk about it later but you have company to serve now”

My mouth dropped and I was obviously very turned on.

She said “He said you would like that. He told me to not to tell you until he was gone. I told him that you wouldn't like that and he said I bet he will, just try it. Looks like he was right.”

With that she smiled, gave me a kiss, gave my balls a quick squeeze and went out to the living room.

I stood there feeling like I just got hit by a truck. This was all happening so fast. I sit here today and admit to you the reader there was a voice way back, deep in my head that said “My friend you aren't just playing with fire, you are playing with a bomb” but my heart was beating fast and hard and my penis was throbbing and my palms were sweaty. The high was all absorbing. I basically told the voice to go fuck itself, I'm in charge and I like this!!” The voice just answered back “Ok, no problem, but ARE YOU IN CHARGE??”

I had no answer for that mystery voice but instead swallowed hard and went and asked if anyone needed more to drink.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:21 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 14 - Shower

Later that night Marc left and I went to bed leaving the two of them up. About an hour later Leah came in our room and woke me.

She said “honey after you went to bed Len told me to suck his cock and I of course did. I sucked him and he kept trying to go for my pussy but I have my period and I kept telling him that's gross. We kept messing around and we are both so fucking horny. Len asked about having a shower together. He said he could fuck me standing up like we did on the beach. Honey I want him so bad. You and I never talked about him and I showering together and we would have to shower in here, in the ensuite. Can we?? Please?”

Our main bathroom only had a claw foot tub, no shower but her question and how she was asking it sounded like a little girl pleading. “Daddy can Len come over and play??? Please??? We promise to be good” rang in my ear and it made me smile.

“Sure honey” was my response but I asked about protection. She had made me use a condom because she hadn't been on the pill long enough. She said “No, I think it's been long enough.” And started walking to the ensuite door. She started the shower and came back in our room. She said in a mocking voice “Ok sweetie, mommy and daddy are going to have a shower now. Be a good little boy and go back to sleep.” She giggled and said in a much more stern voice “Can you make sure you are facing away from us coming through? Both when we go in for the shower and when we come out? This is terribly embarrassing for Len.”

I said “Yes dear” likely a little more abrupt than I meant. I was still thinking this whole thing was childish, I should be able to give him a high five when he went in.

Then she said “Ok and remember our rule, you can't cum until he leaves. You can play with your penis but no cumming…”

I said “Ok”

In truth I felt like she was treating me like a child and it pissed me off a little but I knew where her heart was and I knew I was probably just tired and crabby.

Not 30 seconds later I heard them coming in. I quickly scrambled so I looked like I was sleeping curled up facing away from the doors.

They walked in and closed the door. I couldn't hear anything over the water so I went to sleep.

She came in the room and woke me. Len had obviously left. She sat cowgirl over me but with her underwear on. She was whispering in my ear. “Did you hear us?”

No I replied, I couldn't hear anything and I fell back asleep.

That's too bad. We talked about quite a bit.

Like what?? I asked.

“Oh just how hot it was that you were serving us tonight. I told him about you not being allowed to cum. He laughed and asked why. I told him about your feeling bad after. He sounded interested and asked some questions. He asked if it might help your bad feelings if you came a little less than you do.”

I asked “What's that supposed to mean?”

Well she said, what if you only come when I want you to cum? We wonder if that would improve your bad feelings.

I said “I have no idea why that would make a difference.”

Well she said I don't know but it doesn't hurt to try. Let's try this. You can come now by jacking off but then no cumming for a week or you don't cum until tomorrow and I will let you cum twice this week inside me.

I said “What do you mean jacking off? What about my sex?”

She said “Well I still have my period and I would offer to give you head but you told me to deny you so…”

Ok I said but can you talk to me while I jack off?

“Of course honey” she replied. “What can I talk about?”

I asked how the sex was.

Amazing.

Does he still feel huge?

Yes but it's getting better, I'm getting much more used to him. If he comes over more often I'm sure he will end up being the perfect fit for me.

Do you want him more often?

Len would certainly like more often, as for me… yes… yes I would say I could handle at least once a week.

I was wanking furiously by this point… “I want more denial… I like that… if you love me… you would make me your denied pet who does chores for you… I loved it tonight and I love you!”

Then I started to cum.

When I started to cum Leah just reached for the Kleenex and put the box on my chest, not nice like. Nothing like a cold box of Kleenex being plopped on your chest to kind of ruin your orgasm. She seemed a little irked.

“Fuck” she said “ I really hoped you wouldn't cum tonight. I was going to make tomorrow special. My period would have ended. Now nothing for a week.” She sat there with her arms crossed.

My brain exploded. What was I thinking? I jacked off once rather than waiting and getting her pussy twice.

Then she said “As for denied pet doing chores for me that better have been your dick talking because that shits too much for me…”

I said of course. “I couldn't control what I was saying when cumming. I'm really sorry, will you forgive me?”

“No problem honey, I just wanted to make sure we are on the same page. I love you… your daughter and I still look up to you. Don't get fucking weird.

“Sorry” I said and we cuddled as we fell asleep.

I laid there thinking “Weird? Weird was 2 miles back… what the hell is going on with my head… I gotta get it together.” Then I let sleep take me…

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:59 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 15 - Go Buy him Beer, He's not Happy

The next weekend the guys were coming over again and Leah asked if she could play.

She had me go down on her multiple times that week, telling me stories and giving my penis a little jerking the whole time saying “Boy I wish you hadn't have cum. You would have been able to have sex with your wife. Wouldn't that have been nice?”

So by the time she asked if she could play I was beyond horny.

I thought two can play this game.

I said sure you can play tonight but not until I get mine. I said “He gets the used pussy this time!”

She said “Now hold on stud aren't you going to get those bad feelings if you cum? Then I might not get my play time.”

Don't worry, I'm so horny I'm sure that's not going to happen and besides you won't be playing for hours yet, I will be fine.”

She said “Ok, it's a deal, it's been pretty close to a week anyways, how do you want me?”

I felt full of testosterone and looked at her with lust. I was so horny it wouldn't have been pretty if she said no.

I said “Get your ass in the spare room and pull down your pants. I'm going to fuck you bent over his bed.”

Ok she replied but remember the guys are going to be here any minute, we can't mess around with any oral. I'm not going to cum.

I said “You can cum later with Len. Right now I'm getting mine!”

Growl she said “you show that pussy who's boss” as she was walking to the spare room. She bent over and just pulled her pants and panties down. I had my penis out and was hard. I spat on my hand and lubed up my cock.

“You ready for some cock baby?” I asked

“I sure am but I won't get anything but that little penis of yours until later when I get a real cock! Show me what you got little dick, try not to cum, try and please your wife before your friend comes and fucks her like she needs!”

That was about it, after a week of not cumming and all this taunting I was ready to explode. I rammed my penis in her with zero friction and exploded. Zero pumps. I came hard.

She continued while I came “Ha you pussy” she knew just what to say. It was a glorious climax.

Then I just stepped back. I realized I hadn't cum in her in quite a while. Then we heard the front door open, they were here.

Leah and I pulled up our pants and went to go greet them.

When we went to the door only Len was there. He said Marc was sick and not coming. We said no problem and invited him in.

Len went and sat on the couch and said to me “Hey Doug, grab me a beer”.

I went to the.fridge grumbling a little. I just came. I don't like this game right after I cum.

There wasn't any of his beer left. I came back in the living room and told him.

“Well shit" Len said "I just got here, I wish I would have known I would have picked some up.

Leah was in the kitchen and just then walked back in the living room. She said “oh Len, Doug wouldn't mind running out and grabbing you some, would you honey? Supper won't be ready for about a half hour”

I grumbled a little and replied “Sure, no problem”

He said “Don't forget you gotta go to the one on the far end of town. The other guys are always sold out”

“Ya no problem” I said

Then Leah said “Honey Len is really helping me and you out lately, I think it's the least you can do that you always make sure he has his beer in your fridge. Don't you think?”

I stopped for a sec and said “But I don't even like his beer” and she replied “That's not the point honey, if you make sure Len has the beer he likes in our fridge you won't have to go get it when he comes, otherwise you will have to get it when he comes.”

Her left eyebrow was up. That meant this wasn't a discussion.

“Ok” I mumbled and left.

I went to get his beer and circled the block a few times. When I came in he just thanked me. I asked where Leah was and he said “I think she's taking a shower”

I went to our en-suite and Leah was just getting out. I asked why she took a shower and she replied her and Len started making out as soon as I left. She said He loved that I told you to buy his beer.

They made out and he stuck his hands in her pants to finger her and found the load I had left. He immediately took his hand out of her pants and backed up.

He said “I can't do this.”

She asked “Can't do what? He's my husband, what's the issue”

He said “Doug may get off on that shit but I don't, that's gross. I wanted to fuck you tonight so bad but I don't think I can. I'm sorry Leah, it's just not my thing. Is that ok?”

She told him it was perfectly ok. Different strokes for different folks. She told him what happened before he came, from telling me I couldn't cum all week to me giving her an ultimatum to me cumming inside her in one stroke.

He told her he liked the me not cumming but doesn't want her having sex before he got there.

She asked if it would help if she quickly took a shower, she didn't want the night ruined.

He said maybe. He didn't think they could fuck. Not with that image in his head but maybe she could give him head.

Leah told me this while getting dressed quickly. Then as she was leaving she said “I sure hope he changes his mind, you got your cum tonight. Momma wants hers, I gotta get out there, it’s supper time”.

I went and sat next to Len on the couch. He was drinking his beer and already drank two. I asked how it was going and he just looked over and said “good”.

Awkward. He wasn’t too happy…

Leah brought supper out and we all ate together. Immediately after I caught Len looking over at Leah and hinting something “Doug, would you mind doing the dishes and giving us some time?” Leah asked.

“Sure sweetie” I replied and picked up the dishes and went to the kitchen.

Len said to me as I was leaving “Wanna grab me another beer since you’re up?”

“Sure” I replied.

I could hear them talking in the other room but the TV made it impossible to make out what they were saying.

I busied myself cleaning up the kitchen and attending to our daughter. I stopped in the living room and asked if I should be giving our daughter a bath. I could tell they were in quite a discussion. Leah said yes to the bath and to put our daughter in bed after. She would come by to tuck both my daughter and I into bed after. I looked at the clock and it was only 8pm. It looked like an early bedtime for me…

I took my time with getting everything done giving them lots of time to talk. Then I quietly went back to the living room. They were making out on the couch so I snuck back down the hall and called out to Leah to come tuck us in.

We put our daughter down together and went in our room. I asked what the heck her and Len were talking about so much.

She said “He’s having some issues around jealousy. I am trying to talk to him about it. He keeps saying you and I should be dialing it back and I’m not really comfortable with that. I’m telling him you are my husband. You come first in everything and he’s having some difficulties with that. He would never let his girlfriend or wife sleep around like you do and so he’s getting feelings for me and feeling possessive. He said he felt quite sick when he found your cum in me earlier tonight.”

I said “Well that sucks, what should we do? I don’t want to lose a friend over this, should we be thinking of breaking it off?

She said “No I don’t think we are quite there yet but I’m going to keep talking to him and see how tonight comes out.”

I said with a smile “Well I trust you babe, have fun tonight, I hope he gets over it enough to give you some of that cock you have been wanting all week!”

She said “Yeah, you and me both. Fuck am I horny, I would throw you a quicky again but you better not be cumming until he leaves, I will see you later, I love you…”

Off she went. I wasn’t super tired and it was only 9pm on a Saturday night but I knew they would likely be talking for a long time so I went to sleep.

About midnight I woke all on my own. I didn’t hear anything. I got up and went down the hall. The CD player was playing. I listened but couldn’t hear them.

I snuck around through our secret closet doors and took a peak in.

She was giving him a massage. The candles were going and there was some sexy music playing. The massage she was giving him was definitely full body and she was grinding her whole body on his back. I didn’t know what I was expecting but I definitely wasn’t expecting this.

I watched for another ten minutes and she moved down and started grabbing his balls and cock between his legs as he laid in his stomach. Then she scooted down and started sucking his cock. He was still laying there, moaning a little but not much more. She went up and started sucking his balls while massaging his ass.

He spread his legs a little and she rubbed her fingers all around his hole. She went to push and I heard him say “whoa, I don’t want anything in there… put your mouth there”

She just did it. I guess I've never asked her to but I never thought she would.

She started licking his ass and he started rocking his hips. After a couple of minutes he flipped over and said “thats enough.”

I could hear him “He said I don’t ever want you to do that for Doug. You don’t suck his cock or lick his ass with the mouth you kiss me with… ever… ok?”

She whispered “I would never… I have never licked his ass and have no interest in ever licking his ass”

“Good” he said. Then he surprised me. He said “I want to take your ass cherry”

She replied “I know but you know I had a bad experience a long time ago and I just don’t like that.”

She was hovering over him and grinding the outside of her pussy on his cock.

Then he said “I told you I’m not putting my cock in your pussy tonight… not right after he was in you…”

She said “He’s my husband, you need to get over your shit. He gets to fuck me when I want him to fuck me. You are not my main guy, you are my fuck toy on the side.”

He was quiet a minute then replied “Does he have to cum in you?”

She said “I don’t know, Doug and I will talk about it… maybe we can skip sex when I know you are coming… would that help”

He said “I don’t want him in you for two days before, minimum… let him jack off, he would like that”

She kept rubbing her pussy on him and moaning and he said “Suck my cock and make me cum and I’m going to leave”.

“You’re not going to spend the night? Aren’t you going to make me cum?” She asked

He said “No, I have shit to do in the morning. Let that magnificent hubby of yours make you cum. He started the job, he can finish it”

She went down and started sucking him hard up and down. Her ass was almost facing him and he put a few fingers in her, he was quite aggressive. She was moaning loud while sucking him and trying to fuck his hand. She was facing me and I could tell the look on her face he was getting way too aggressive with pushing his hand in her. She still was kind of enjoying it and as she started to really moan he pulled his fingers out and patted her ass.

“I would be willing to fuck that ass tonight” He offered.

She didn't even stop to address that comment and kept sucking. A few minutes later he came in her mouth.

That was my cue to exit. I snuck back to our bed and waited. 10 minutes later she was crawling into bed. She wasn’t crying but I could see she was upset. I asked her what was wrong.

She said “He wouldn’t fuck me!... He wouldn't just let me have his cock! He wouldn't fuck me because you fucked me, he said you started and you could finish me, he’s a fucking asshole honey, a fucking jealous asshole, doesn’t he know he’s lucky to be able to fuck me? He’s not that good looking and he doesn’t have anything else on the side. He just made me feel like shit because we had sex. We’re married! We should be able to have sex.”

She layed on top of me. I tilted my hips and my cock went in her and she didn’t show any signs she noticed.

She went on “He was fingering me with quite a few fingers, I thought he was stretching me to get me ready for his cock but I think he was stretching me so I wouldn’t feel you”

I said “I caught the final scene from the closet”

Oh honey she said “I hope you’re not upset, did you hear he doesn’t want me to let you in me for 2 days before we meet? Can he actually request that?”

“I heard he also requested you don’t lick my asshole or suck my cock” I added.

She said “I’m sorry I didn’t stop him or tell him he can’t make those kind of requests.”

I said “No no, I didn’t mind. I can appreciate where he is coming from. He doesn’t have the same kink as me…”

“So you don’t mind?” She asked.

“No I don’t mind, we already agreed on the blow jobs and I’m pretty sure you had no plans on putting your tongue on my ass so that much is easy, as for the 2 day rule, I’m sure we can work that out.” I said

“Well I have half a mind to just tell him to take his amazing cock and go fuck himself” she replied and half laughed.

I replied “Well honey how can I make you cum? Wanna fuck?”

She said “Yes please”

I said “I’m already in you, go ahead”

A look of kind of sadness, kind of desperation was on her face.

“What’s wrong” I asked

She started moving up and down, I slipped out. “This likely won’t get me off tonight honey, I’m so sorry, don’t be mad” she said

I told her I totally understood. Would she care to sit on my face?

She scooted up and sat on my face. She always liked that position. Her clit was hard and her pussy was overflowing with juices.

“At least you we can always count on your tongue, you are amaaaazing with your tongue” she said and started moaning.

When she got really into it she started stroking my penis. She said “Come with me my love”

And I did. :mrgreen:

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:08 am

This is amazing. Please continue!

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:49 am

hot story, keep it cumming. cant wait to see where the story goes

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:22 pm

SUPER-FANTASTIC.HOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for sharing it with us and please..., go on ;)

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:06 am

3rd Act Leah Part 16 - The Girlfriend

Couple of months fly by. Len and Leah are having sex pretty much every Saturday night and even a couple of times both Friday and Saturday nights.

Things are actually turn into a little bit of a routine. He comes by for a few beer (which I make sure there's always plenty of) and they hang out while I'm putting our daughter down. They do their thing in the spare room (it's getting earlier in the evening too with them sometimes being finished by midnight) and she comes to bed and wakes me by sitting directly on my face. I eat her pussy until she cums again while I jack off until I cum.

Life was pretty perfect and one of my most memorable activities were the talks we would get into.

Her family lived a couple hours away which meant some time to have some in depth conversations.

We talked about what she was enjoying, what was working, what wasn't, what I was enjoying and what I would really like to see.

I say all this as the conversations always led to incredible sexual tension on the car rides. We would both end up masturbating while talking while driving down the highways at 60 mph. It was some of the hottest conversations I ever had.

Some highlights from conversations I can still remember:

Her - I love making love to Len. Just thinking about it makes my pussy so wet… do you like watching him fuck your wife?

Me - Oh yeah. I love how he makes you moan. Sometimes I like just sitting outside the door and imagining what you're doing. I love it when I hear you calling his name over and over.

Her - He feels so good I can't help it. You know he keeps asking about my ass. He wants to be the first to fuck it. Actually he keeps saying he wants to be the only one to fuck it. Remember we had that silly rule that you would be first? I don't want anyone in my ass but what do you think? Should I let him?

This was just “hot talk” we would call it. We would say hot taunting things to get revved up. Most of it didn't mean anything.

Me - Honey, you know what I want, what I crave. Denial. It blows my mind. I love hearing the stuff you do with him and don't do with me. Let him take your ass if you ever want it.

Her - I'm too scared, he would hurt me so bad with his baseball bat of a cock…. you know him and I talk about your fetishes and that you love denial. You love thinking about his cock in my mouth and that I will NEVER put your little penis in my mouth. He seems to be getting off more and more on you playing second fiddle to him. He's always telling me to deny you.

Me - Fuck that's hot. Like what? What does he ask you?

Her - He's asked me to leave our room (by this point she referred to our spare room as their room) and go to your room and tell you to jack off and cum… not touch you, just say you have 30 seconds to cum or you're not cumming tonight, then watch you cum. Then I go back to him in our room and keep fucking, leaving you with the bad feelings you get.

Me - Holy shit that's the hottest thing I've ever heard… he has some pretty good ideas sometimes.

Her - Really? That sounds mean. I'm sure you wouldn't think it's hot if I actually did it.

Me - Honey, please we need to try that. I want to experience it.

Her - No I think you would get pissy and that would turn me off

Me - Honey it might be really hot. Stop dismissing change, start embracing it. I'm a big boy, I will tell you if it's too much.

Her - Well it's not something I would think about anyways. My mind is usually preoccupied when Len is fucking me anyways, the last thing on my mind is you cumming.

Me - What else does he think would be hot?

Her - Well he wants me to himself for a night. He just wants me to stay with him until he leaves after breakfast. He doesn't like that I always leave right after we are done, it makes him feel used.

Me - I can see that, what do you think?

Her -Well if you and I discussed it beforehand it might be ok. How would you do?

Me - Honey you know I love our after sex time but to be honest I would likely sleep right through to morning anyways and we could have sex then… anything else?

Her - Well he hates that you cum in me. He hates hates that. He keeps telling me you need to use a condom. Even then he says he would prefer we didn't even have sex. He says he gets too jealous and would prefer it if he can give me everything I need. Before you even start, that's insane. All of this is. He's my boy toy not my number 1.

We would spend the entire trip talking about this stuff and usually both cum in unison as we were pulling into her parents driveway.

This carried on. Not much changing until one Saturday Len called and said he wasn't coming over, he had a date. I said “sounds good buddy, good luck!” And got off the phone. I went and told Leah that Len wasn't coming over and that he had a dare. She was just getting herself dolled up for the night.

She got mad. Not outwardly. Outwardly she just said “Oh that's nice for him, he needs that!” Then as I walked away I heard she threw something at the wall in the bathroom, maybe her lipstick. I came back in and could see rage in her eyes and a polite smile on her lips. “Yes?” She asked.

“You ok babe?” I asked.

She said in a quiet but venomous tone “I’m fine. Len told me last week he was talking to that girl Melissa. I don’t know her really well but she’s not right for him. I don’t want him to get hurt.”

I asked “Are you hurt? He needs to eventually find a wife for himself, he knows he can’t have you… you want him to find someone don’t you? And you guys can still play I’m sure…”

She said “I get that, I totally get that eventually he would have to find someone… I guess I’m just not ready… I really really enjoy my time with him… and as for still playing he’s not like you, he is waaayy to committed and jealous. He’s a one woman kind of guy. If he's dating her, I will be cut off…”

She stopped putting on her makeup, pushed everything into the drawer and walked out. She hissed “Well I guess we should have supper… we sure as fuck don't have anything else to do…”

I stood there kind of worried. I never saw this coming. In hindsight I know I should have but I honestly didn’t. She was jealous and hurt. She wanted Len to herself. And I know in hindsight this doesn’t even make sense but I was freaking out a little because we had the perfect fuck buddy for her. How was I going to get my cuck fetish filled. Fucked up I know. I really should have been far more worried about the obvious fact that my wife had developed real feelings for another man but honestly the thought wasn’t on my radar.

She turned and screamed “He's never had a fucking girlfriend, he didn't need a girlfriend, he's doing this to get back at me!”

I just stared at her.

“Are you serious? Why? What the heck does he have to get back at you for?” I asked

“He was always pissed about you being number 1. He was always asking for me to cut you off and he wanted to fuck my ass and I always said no!” She replied “Fuck I should have let him!...”

I walked over to her and gave her a hug and she started crying.

After a few minutes she calmed right down and said “I'm so sorry, I know what I sound like right now… crazy train… all aboard… I'm just jealous and I know I have no right to be… please forgive me?”

“Totally honey, you just scared me. Remember we only did all this to add to our marriage, not so you fall in love with another guy.” I said

“I know I'm just being silly. You are my man and I love you, I only need you…”

Well to push the story along Len and Melissa started coming over as a couple quite a bit. Leah was being super sweet (actually way too sweet) and a couple of months later Melissa confides in her that they are sleeping together and how amazing Len is in bed. It was obvious Mel had no idea Leah had slept with Len.

I remember one night they were drinking and decided to sleep in our spare room. Leah and I were laying in bed and could hear them fucking. He was loud. He had never been loud with Leah. Leah was saying all the right things (oh good for them, I'm just so happy for them, she's so nice he deserves a nice girl) but her eyes always told a completely different story.

That lasted an entire six months and Mel ended it. I can't remember why but I do remember he was certainly not smooth with the ladies. Actually kind of tough to even watch him trying to carry on a relationship in public. I'm trying to think of how to describe it but he was a dork and would act like either a weirdo or a jerk. Well whatever, not important to the story.

When he broke up I remember him coming over and drinking. I wasn't buying him beer anymore and it was more like before Leah and Len had slept together. At the time it seemed the Leah and Len thing was over… for good.

For Leah and I, our sex life was… ordinary… vanilla. PIV once a week. Still she wouldn't put my penis in her mouth and never referred to my member as a cock but most everything else returned to normal. We started talking about past experiences but never Len. She didn't want to talk about him.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:13 pm

Great chapter!!!!

Enjoy a fantastic Christmas folks! ;)

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:08 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 17 - Meeting Night

So another month goes by. Nothing is happening and nothing is even being mentioned. I'm starting to ask if Leah might be interested in finding another partner. Maybe someone from the city. She simply says “maybe” but doesn't want to talk about it any further.

I slowly started mentioning that maybe we could approach Len and while she seemed receptive she just kept having the attitude of “it would be embarrassing, I don't want to go grovelling to him, he should be the one asking me, why isn't he asking me, I can't be the one…” and on and on.

Finally I said one day while making love “do you want Len again or not?”

“Yes… of course I do” she replied

I said “Well than here's what we are going to do. I will get a case of his beer. We will invite him over. We will do everything in our power to make him comfortable and get him drunk. Once properly sauced I will talk to him…”

She interrupted “No, you can't. He will be pissed!”

I went on “I will talk to him and level with him about what we want”

“How about we talk to him together, he might take that better and not feel like you are giving him an ultimatum or something ” she said

“Ok but I want to make sure we know exactly what we want when we sit him down.” I said

Saturday came and Leah had been nervous everyday since we talked. She wasn't herself and was acting weird and couldn't look Len in the eye.

Len took the beer and was drinking hard. Leah kept making sure he had a full one on hand. He was pretty plastered by around 11 that night and Leah and I met in the kitchen and briefly went over what we were going to say.

We walked into the living room and the tv was on. He looked over at us and I started.

“Len we want to talk to you” I started

“Ok, about what?” He asked with a look of you better not be going where I think you're going

I was a little ruffled but figured I'm in this far… and besides Leah (and by extension myself) has the pussy here so we have the power, not him. This was the first time I was confronting him since joking about it at the rodeo weekend… what a year ago???

I grabbed the remote and shut off the tv.

“Yup Len about that” I said “It's time you put your big girl panties on because we want to have a grownup conversation. After this conversation we can go back to pretend world but for right now we need to push pause on that and talk.”

This was already way off script. I guess I had some rage about the “games”. The pretending he didn't fuck Leah for months game. The “Lets pretend that never happened and wait until she comes crawling back” game.

I went on “Leah wants to try the you and her thing again and doesn't know how to say it”

Leah piped in almost from behind me “Doug, don't forget, you want it too”

I said “Yes, of course sorry honey… yes Len I miss it too… you were amazing for our marriage… you totally fucked Leah so good she…”

Len interrupted, I could tell he wasn't happy about the conversation and had a little rage built up. He lost his shit. “You two are fucking weird, you know that?!! I mean Doug what kind of a guy asks his best friend, the best man at his wedding to fuck his wife? And Leah, yes you are a hot fuck, you are incredible and I miss it too but aren't you satisfied with Doug? I mean all you kept saying was he was your number 1? You never wanted to listen to me… you treated me like a fucking sex toy…”

Leah went over and sat next to Len and said “I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Len. Yes I'm satisfied with Doug. He's great but when you and I are together Doug and I are just so much better. I totally get how I was making you feel like a sex toy and I don't want that, you are our friend, I'm so sorry.”

I said “Well that was then, this is now, so let's hash this shit out. How can we move forward?”

Silence filled the room.

“Len?” Leah asked

Len sat back and thought for quite a bit. He took a couple of pulls from his beer, then he sat back in the couch, put his feet up and said kind of smugly “ Well… there would have to be some changes…”

Leah and I just waited…

Len went on “Ok, well this is just from the top of my head… I might have more to add later…First. Doug you go back to supplying beer, I miss that”

We all chuckled at that.

Leah said “Done”

Len said “Now hold on Leah, I'm going to tell you what I want, then you are going to tell me what you want, then we are all going to take a week to think. That way we are all making sober decisions here. If we still agree we will start again next Saturday. Agreed?”

Leah and I looked at each other a little surprised. He was the drunk guy here and he was the one with the most clarity on the situation.

Leah and I both said “Agreed”

Len went on “Ok… I need a girlfriend… now before you get all flustered let me explain. I wouldn't take Leah out on the town here in our town but I have a wedding to go to next month. It's in the city and it's one of my college buddies, nobody there would know you guys. I want to take Leah for the weekend.”

Leah and I looked at each other with big eyes thinking holy crap.

Len went on “I want the girlfriend experience here too, I want Leah once a month. She would come to my apartment around 3 on the Saturday, she can clean up a little and make supper for her and I. She won't be home until Sunday noon…”

He waited to let that sink in.

“I need this to not feel like I'm just a fuck toy in your warped fantasies… like I matter…” he said

Leah said “Doug and I need to talk about that but I can see where you are coming from”

Len went on “Ok, Leah you know how I feel about you and Doug having sex… would you guys be willing to stop?”

Leah quickly blurted “No!”

Len said “ok ok well it was worth a shot, it's just I hate the thought of his cum in you and I'm going down on you. I'm not into that…”

I said “How about a compromise, I wear condoms?”

Leah shot me a look of confusion like “We didn't talk about this”

Len said “That could work… but I'm not wearing a condom. I'm never wearing a condom. Melissa made me wear one and I fucking hate them. They feel like a tight rubber band and had troubles keeping it up” I'm not wearing one”

Leah replied “But Doug and I are still planning on having another kid and I will be getting off birth control…”

Len said “Well I'm not wearing one. Either I pull out or we don't have sex or you watch the fucking moon or whatever that shit is. Either way I'm not wearing one”

“Ok, is there anything else?” I ask

“Yes” he says “These two are tied, kind of… I want more than once a week. Once a week means I gotta jack off and I shouldn't have to if I got a girlfriend. I want it during the week at least once. Nothing long, just stop by, we do our thing and I leave…”

Leah said “How about supper and we let Doug take care of dishes while I take care of you?”

Len said “Now that sounds perfect. The other thing is I want Doug and you to only have sex after I leave. That means if I don't get sex, neither does he… I want this also so you are as fresh as can be and you're not all stretched out from him when I come”

Leah laughed out loud “You really don't ever need to worry about Doug stretching me out for you!”

Then she said “We obviously need to talk about that one too, is there anything else?”

Len went on “Well, let me think… it's not everyday a guy has this opportunity… well I guess it's not a big thing on my list but I kinda get off on the fact that Doug eats my cum. I don't know why. I want to request that one of his roles is to eat my cum and he eats his own cum…” he chuckled

Leah asked “From his condom?”

Len said “Yeah… it's not a really a big thing on my list, I guess I just like to think of him in that position… like subservient, you know… but whatever you can take that off the list, I don't give a shit”

Then because I was horny as shit by this time I said “Yeah, I would be into that”

Leah said “Honey that means eating your cum after you came. You always say the bad feelings make it that you don't want to…”

I said “I don't know, I guess that's the thing, it would be most hot to be made to do what I'm not comfortable doing… you know?”

Silence in the room. I'm guessing they didn't know…

“Anything else Len?” Leah asked

Len replied “Well just the one biggest rule of mine. I don't ever want to talk about this. I don't want Doug and I to mention or talk or even make awkward eye contact about any of this shit. After tonight we go back to avoiding the subject in its entirety. I'm having a hard enough time drunk. It will just piss me off to no end sober.”

Silence in the room again. Len spoke first “Leah do you have anything to add?”

Leah kind of shrugged and said “Well I'm really excited we might be able to make love again if this works. I'm really excited about the girlfriend experience, I hope if we go that way that you can be as romantic as you are an excellent lover… I guess when you were talking about that I envisioned we go to the city every few months for a weekend…”

Then she realized her and I still hadn't even talked about wether any of this was going to work.

She quickly said to me “Oh shit, sorry honey, that's if you are ok with all this and everything.”

I said “I know, I know. Speak freely honey. Don't worry about me, you know I'm loving all of this…”

She went on “Well I guess I'm a little stressed about the pressure the mid week romp will put on me. It's going to have to be quick, I have to clean and take care of our daughter and…”

I said “Don't worry honey, your wish is my command on those nights, you know I get off on the serving you while you serve him bit…”

She said “Well ok but how do we line this up? It seems complicated… how are we going to figure out what night of the week?”

Len said “Does it matter? Which night works best? Can I just call you and we can line it up?”

Leah looked at me “Honey are you ok with that? Can I just let you know when you get home for work that Lens coming “for supper” or do you want a couple days notice?”

“Doesn't matter to me… it might be hot to not know what night of the week it was happening… I will come home horny every night :)” I answered

By this point it was sounding more like cleaning up the details than negotiating…

Leah turned to me and said “How about you? Any requests from this deal?”

Len sat back in his chair… his body language was clear. “Dougs requests don't matter to me but I will sit and listen.”

I said “Not really honey, I guess I just want you to be more vocal about what you want… I love the third wheel feeling but you're always so scared to try stuff. I just want you to try it. Try Lens ideas… if they don't work we can always stop doing them…”

Len sat back up.

Leah asked “what are you talking about honey?”

I said “I don't know honey. I don't know what I want”

Len piped up “He means he wants you to be meaner to him. To be a bitch to him. If we plan on you back at noon, he wants you to fuck me again and come home at 2. He wants you to go to your room after you and I have sex and sit on his face and tell him he has to go pull his own dick in the bathroom and cum in the toilet… he wants me to sit next to you when his family comes over… he wants you to prefer sex with me to the point that you don't care if you ever have sex with him again… does that about sum it up Doug??”

I turned beet red. That's exactly what I wanted. My penis got rock hard and I could feel a sweat go over me. What the fuck do I say to that???

I babbled a little “Well maybe...I don't know about… well…” I was speechless.

Leah asked “Is that really what you want Doug? You want me to be a bitch???”

Again I was speechless. Then I said “Well I guess when we are in the mood a little role playing…” I just let it sit there.

Leah was visibly pissed “Really Doug??? Role playing??? Fuck Doug I'm already fucking another guy for you. Doesn't that qualify as a big enough bitch for you? You're pretty fucked up… and Len how the fuck do you know what Doug wants???”

Len replied “I've done a little research. Some of the shit guys like who like the shit he likes is pretty fucked up. But I guess we can see how it all rolls out…”

She looked at Len than me “From porn??? Doug are you getting these fantasies from porn?”

I said like a kid caught “Well yeah… sometimes… but most of it I just like it because I like it”

There was silence for a few minutes that seemed like hours.

Then Leah said “Well we can talk about this later. I want to see your porn you are getting these ideas from. I want to look for myself and see what I'm ok with or not. I don't want you hiding anything from me Doug… got it?”

“Yes honey…”

Len then got up and said “Well I'm going to take a cab…”

Leah said “no no stay the night”

Len said “You know where that might lead… we need to all think about this for the week. If you guys agree I want Leah at my place at 3 next Saturday. If she isn't there I'm going to assume the deal is off… you two have the week to talk and fuck like rabbits… the agreement starts when you show up at my door… now that I think about it, make sure you are wearing lingerie. I want you to spend the whole night in it… cleaning, cooking, and fucking. Oh and there better not be any cum in that pussy of mine come Saturday.”

Leah and I didn't know what to say other than “Sounds good!”

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:17 pm

3rd Act Leah Part 18 - Get Your Chores Done; I'm Len's Tonight

The next week was anything but an easy week for Leah and I. Every time I brought the conversation to the table about Lens demands Leah would quickly turn the discussion to “Don't you love me? Don't you cherish me? Why do you want me to be mean to you? You seem like you are ok with anything Len says! It's our marriage!”

I spent significant time back tracking. Trying to remind her that we do this to bring our marriage spice. Some of the mean stuff doesn't have to happen, it's whatever she's comfortable with, we can make it whatever we want it to, of course I love her, she's my everything…. I think you can fill in the blanks.

The best way I think I could describe it to her was “Honey it's like an itch and when we play the game it's a good scratching on the itch… why does it itch? I have no idea but I never want you to feel pressured, only to know I'm open to it if you are… otherwise we leave it and move on, no problem… you… us… that's truly all that matters…”

Later in the week she seemed to start settling down and by Friday night we were laying in bed actually discussing Lens demands and what we were going to do. Was this going to happen???

I asked “So, what do you think of his demands?”

She said “Well the wedding thing sounds like it might be a good time, but the ongoing every month going to his apartment worries me. Won't I be spending a lot of time away from you and our daughter? What are you going to say if someone drops in? What if your mom or my dad just came over Saturday night and asked where I was?

I responded “Well they haven't ever showed up out of the blue but I get your point. I guess I always just thought we would say you were out with a friend. I guess if it was serious and someone surprised us from out of town and decided to stay the night I would call you at Lens and you could come home. As for our daughter and I we will be fine. It's an awesome opportunity to get some father daughter time in, you are with her all week!”

She said “Ok well you sound pretty gung ho, how about we put it on a trial basis? Next what did he say, no sex for you and I but we compromised on you always wearing a condom?”

I said “Yeah and I can only have sex with you after he leaves.”

“Right, so I'm guessing you're ok with all of it” she said kinda snarky

I said “Well don't say it like that, I think it's ok on a trial basis, what do we have to lose?”

“What do we have to lose?” She blurted out “I for one like feeling you cum in me. I like having sex with you whenever we want. I like feeling you bare without a condom! I don't see how you can take this so lightly! Another man is deciding if and how you can make love to your wife! I love kidding around to make you hot and horny but exactly whose pussy is this, yours or Lens??”

I answered back calmly “Honey, this isn't forever, we have the full right to change the rules at anytime. This is only a game. We are pretending to give Len the power. And besides, never forget, it's your pussy! You are the one attached to it! You have ultimate say what is going to happen. If you told me to fuck you 5 minutes before Len got here and to cum in you I would do it! Are you crazy? I would fuck you anyway you wanted, whenever you wanted!”

This seemed to calm her down for some reason.

She said “Ok ok, I'm sorry, I'm just feeling a little out of control with all of this…”

I said “That's the whole point to all of this honey...You are the one in control! You get to decide and that's what my whole fetish is based on. You decide how you would like to be pleasured and by whom. I'm not pressuring you to have sex with Len. If you want me to tell you not to fuck him, not to let you go to him tomorrow, even to just tell him to fuck off, just say the word babe. That's what I'm talking about. You decide what you want…”

A couple seconds passed and I asked “Do you want that?”

She said quietly “No… of course I don't… I just want… I don't know… I guess I just want you to fight it a little harder… to know that I'm yours… to know that you care”

I said “Of course I care, I love you, you are always mine and I'm always yours. This is all for fun. This is all to bring us closer…”

She said “I don't feel closer”

She started crying and I held her. I felt so guilty. How did this turn so sideways???

We went to sleep even though there was so much unsaid.

The next morning we sat around eating breakfast. Suddenly she just said “Well Doug I guess I have quite a lot do today if I'm going over to Lens at 3, you will have to help.

I just about coughed up my coffee… “So this is happening, you want to…to... are you ok with his requests?” I asked

She said “Well yeah, I guess you aren't going to say no and it's like you said it's up to me and it's just a trial, no harm, no foul… right?”

I couldn't make out if she was testing me or if she was excited or what. I just said ok…

Women sometimes, can't they just spell out what is going on in their head???

I said “So… I hate to bring this up but technically Len said the game doesn't start until 3. We haven't had sex all week, Wanna go have a quick romp?

“No… you want a bitch wife who denies you, now you have one. And besides you might “stretch me out”” she said using her fingers to air quote while laughing and cleaning up the dishes.

That was a pretty jabbing remark and I likely should have been hurt but fuck me if my penis didn't get hard as a rock.

I spent the day cleaning and by noon she left to go shopping for the lingerie Len had requested. She came home and went in the bedroom to put it on and did her makeup. When she came up she looked amazing with her hair and makeup all done and my long suit jacket wrapped around her. I could tell she had little on underneath.

I asked her “Can I see the lingerie on you?”

She replied “Of course not silly. I'm Lens tonight and he wouldn't like that at all. Now make sure you get your list of chores done, I won't be home until I'm done fucking him again tomorrow morning. Cum as much as you want tonight but don't whine to me about bad feelings. If everything is done perfect and you show me you didn't play with yourself so much that you can still get an erection I will sit on your face and tell you all the details when I get home. Got it?”

I looked at her with big eyes unable to believe what I just heard. What have I created? I was half horny and half afraid. Oh that's a lie, I was 90% horny.

I said “Yes dear”.

Leah hissed back “I told you I'm Lens today, I'm his ‘dear’. Not yours… get your shit done”

I did.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:00 pm

Great story! Keep it "cuming".
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:10 am

I like the story is building. Now that Len has Leah under his control, and Leah has you under her control. I think the excitement is just beginning.

Great update, looking forward to more adventures

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:02 pm

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ericfeb12
Prepubescent

Unread post by ericfeb12 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:25 am

This is such a good post, can you please share more soon?

lilboy

Unread post by lilboy » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:22 pm

Great story! Looking forward to hearing more!

Diego88
Prepubescent

Unread post by Diego88 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:28 am

Please continue your cuckold story man

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Loving this
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.