Sent gf to friend

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
vereth
Prepubescent

Sent gf to friend

Unread post by vereth » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:21 pm

So I sent my girlfriend to a guy to get something for me. When she got there I text her and told her to try to fuck him and try to get me a picture. She said ok ill try. So I said text me when your done. After 10 mins went by and I got no reply I knew something was going on. I started to get rock hard thinking about everything he could be doing with her. An hour later I get a picture text and its her with cock down her throat and I could see teats in her eyes and spit all over his balls. Shd came home and told me what went down. She and him were talking and he said how he wished she could blow him but she had a bf. She said so and told him to take it out he was a good 8inches and she started sucking it slow at first then started poo pushing it hard on her cheek after teasing him for a bit she decided to deepthroat it he was amazed and said he never had a chick who could do that she told him she had no gag reflex so he could fuck her throat so he kept pushing her head hard and took a picture this went on for about 15 mins when he decided to put her on the couch and lay her head over the arm so he could stand up and fuck her face he did this to her for about 10 mins then fucked her from behind after fucking her he put her on her knees and fucked her face until he came down her throat. After she told me the story I fucked her face myself and shot my load in her mouth was a huge load from being so horny. This is non fiction I love sharing my girl and being cheated on dunno why but it turns me on and it works for us. I uave many more stories. I also have pictures if anyone is interesred I also like people getting off to pics of her and will do any picture requests you have especially feet have a lot of those and will take new ones if asked Just send me a PM if you want pics or want another story all non fiction real.

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Sent gf to friend

Unread post by allengt » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:06 am

Welcome to the forum.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

vereth
Prepubescent

Unread post by vereth » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:43 pm

hello and thanks

wewannawatch2003
Prepubescent

Unread post by wewannawatch2003 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:38 pm

great start!

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:58 pm

Pictures? You have pictures? And will take requests?

Okay, I request pictures of her being throat fucked similar to that described.

Samcobra
Virgin

Unread post by Samcobra » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:38 am

I have posted before about sending a lady friend over to my best friends house to suck his cock ( he was have a dry spell). I did tell her if she couldn't make him cum in her mouth she had to spread her legs for him. She ended up spreading them and told me he fucked like a rabbit for about 5 minutes and then erupted in her an enormous load.
She enjoyed his demanding style and with my encouragement visited him many time over the next couple of years.
By all means do share your pictures!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:37 pm

I have always thought it was a very hot scenario to dend a wife to a friend or someone to suck or fuck them. I have also sent hot wives I was fucking to a friend and told him that I told her to suck or fuck him so they expected it when she got there. I always enjoy the look of surprise when I tell them I am going to do it.. And I always instruct the hot wife to tell them when they get there that "Brad sent me to suck your cock (or fuck you)".

I have also done it unannounced with the hot wife telling them when they arrived. I love a hot wife telling someone that they were instructed to suck their cock or fuck them... And begging them if they were hesitant telling them that they would get in trouble if they didn't do it.

I had a boss of mine that went out for a drink with a hot wife and myself one night.. And he was trying to pick up a girl and was terrible at it. So I told the hot wife .. In front of him.. "Damn, take him out to the car and give him a blowjob". He thought I was joking around but she immediately got up and grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door. When they got to the car he said "are you sure ??" .. She said yes and pushed him not the car and sucked the cum out of his cock. The next day I went to the office and he didn't know what to say to me.. So I said "was she good ??".. And he said yes, thank you !!!

I enjoy the look on a cuckolds face when I tell him that I sent his wife to suck or fuck a friend of mine .. Priceless !!!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

tampajym
Trainable

Unread post by tampajym » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:59 am

Wow, great story man. Love to see the photos and more stories. You da man.
Thanks

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:39 pm

A couple of months ago, after her FB had her for the afternoon we decided to go to a couple of bars within walking distance of his home. As we were walking I stopped to talk to a couple sitting on a bench and said to the guy, see that couple walking, its my wife and her boyfriend who just finished fucking her and it looks like he's planning to do her again later tonight and I don't know how to say "no." The look on their faces was priceless. He asked how long has he been her boy friend, when I told him about twelve years, the female just said, " lucky girl".