Story my wife just told me

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rs480
Pervert

Re: Story my wife just told me

Unread post by rs480 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:23 pm

I haven't even caught up fully yet and I just have to ask...
Zorro, you asked "Has anyone else noted how easy women make us men hard?"
Was it meant to say "Has anyone else noted how easily women make us men hard?"
I found it darned funny either way! And so true. Read it again.
A big part of the reason I married my wife was because she was easy and I could sense something down the road (true).
She hasn't sensed it yet...
Thanks for the stories!
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:04 pm

rs480 wrote:I haven't even caught up fully yet and I just have to ask...
A big part of the reason I married my wife was because she was easy and I could sense something down the road (true).
Thanks for the stories!
LOL! I vote for the original recipe!

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:31 am

After my future wife and I had dated a while, we did compare sexual pasts. It was hot to hear that she became sexually active at 18 (she was 26 when we met). She was still at home then, and it turned on her older brothers were still virgins, while she and her slightly younger sister were getting fucked. By the time we met, she had been fucked by 24 men -- ranging from one-night stands to a year-long relationship. She did comment on the different sized cocks. There was one guy who had a very thin cock (she called him "pencil dick") who preferred to fuck her in the ass. She also did various ethnic and racial men -- Arabs, Iranians, Asians, Africans as well as white and black Americans. She admitted she had a preference for black men. She said she found the contrast in skin color to be erotic, and the taboo exciting (this was back in the 1980's when interracial sex was not so main-stream). She would often have more than one "date" in a day; one during the day (perhaps an overnight "guest") and one in the evening. She came close to having a three-way, but chickened out. When we started dating, she continued to date another man, so she was getting it from both of us; but shortly after she and I started dating she dropped him (much to my regret).

Given her level of sexual experience, I loved hearing her stories, and hoped she would continue after we eventually married.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:03 pm

Tell us more ;) ;) ;)

quinn8357
Player

Unread post by quinn8357 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:35 pm

Today I got off work at noon. I had told my wife I wanted some pussy when I got home. She was ready when I got home wearing a T-shirt and no panties. We fucked for about 30 minutes and I held off cumming so we could go a little longer. While relaxing naked in the bed we drank a beer (her's a alcohol root beer). She told me another previous lover story from her waitress days. She was in charge of the banquet room and a speaking club was there (The Toastmasters). She met another older man there that was around 25 years older than her 22 years. He asked her to be his date for a wedding coming up. She went to the wedding and dated him again. She said she fucked him three different times after he took her out to dinner. I asked if she was attracted to him. She said "No, I wasn't dating anyone at the time and was just horny". I only lasted about 10 minutes after hearing that. She is one HOT sexy lady.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:28 pm

quinn8357 wrote:She is one HOT sexy lady.
Yes she is.

our_mmann

Unread post by our_mmann » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:00 pm

wow and wow

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:25 pm

Good for her. About time. Hope she lets you watch.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

mazerhackem
Prepubescent

Unread post by mazerhackem » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:55 am

I absolutely love it when she just randomly remembers something naughty from her past. It is a stark reminder that, by some crazy twist of fate, I ended up with someone way hotter than I will ever deserve.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:16 pm

mazerhackem wrote:I absolutely love it when she just randomly remembers something naughty from her past. It is a stark reminder that, by some crazy twist of fate, I ended up with someone way hotter than I will ever deserve.
Welcome to OHW, mazerhackem.

:)

Mia

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:07 pm

rs480 wrote:I haven't even caught up fully yet and I just have to ask...
Thanks for the stories!
I just caught up with the thread! I did mean "easy." A nice counterpoint of "hard" and "easy." As in, "It's great when a man is both easy and hard."
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

quinn8357
Player

Unread post by quinn8357 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:59 am

It's really hot to think that my wife had 4 different guys at least 20 years older than her 22 years that fucked her back in her waitress days. I think they realized if they took her out on a date first that on date number 2 she'd spread them legs. She said that no one ever fucked her only once! That pussy is as good today as it was then.

FiveInchLullaby
Player

Unread post by FiveInchLullaby » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:37 am

quinn8357 wrote:It's really hot to think that my wife had 4 different guys at least 20 years older than her 22 years that fucked her back in her waitress days. I think they realized if they took her out on a date first that on date number 2 she'd spread them legs. She said that no one ever fucked her only once! That pussy is as good today as it was then.
I absolutely love stories from my wife's waitressing days.

She actually had the nickname "legs" at her work and was fucked numerous times in the alley in back of the place.

Her legs are still... just. Perfect.

And SO MANY men have been in between them, held them open, slid their hands up the inside of her perfect thighs.

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:40 am

Shambler....Liz's stories are HOT
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

quinn8357
Player

Unread post by quinn8357 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:24 pm

I think my wife was always kind of ashamed of her wild waitressing days until she learned how much I enjoy hearing of her younger sexual exploits. She said the guy that really fucked her the hardest was the
6 03 older guy who she later believed was married. Yeah right. She knew he was married since he never gave her his phone number nor they ever went to his house to fuck and no one else working at the restaurant knew they were fucking. The first time he approached her he met her in the restaurant parking lot when she got off work. She said he always fucked her with her legs high up in the air. I'd love to see that scene of his tall frame rising up and down on her thin petite body. She said he always made her cum a lot.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:22 pm

quinn8357 wrote:She said he always fucked her with her legs high up in the air. I'd love to see that scene of his tall frame rising up and down on her thin petite body.
That's so hot to picture.

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:01 pm

morphy63 wrote:Good story!

Soon after we married, my wife would tell me a story from her past, knowing it would turn me on.
My favorite one, she was at a party, and this guy took her out on the balcony, she went down on him
for a few minutes, and then he stood her up, handcuffed her hands behind her back, bent her over,
she was wearing a short skirt, and proceeded to take her anally...
of course she did a better job telling me the details than i am doing now, and let me say,
i became so aroused, so hard, i immediately took her from behind after hearing this,
and it was the first time i had ever taken anyone anally.
Afterwards, with me still inside, she looked back at me and said, "Now you own me."
@Morphy - Your wife is a sub. It's obvious from your profile picture too... You state elsewhere that you don't think she is into the HW life style but it occurs to me that she may be willing to fuck other men on your command. You would need to get into the Dom/sub scene more, if you have not already, but eventually you should be able to tell her you want her to service a buddy.

The thing is, that you have to decide if you want it. I understand your hesitation. I personally prefer NOT to share my sub. After the first year together she told me she was no longer fucking her husband... :) But that is another thread. My point is that if she wants to be a sub - and her comment to you sure indicates that she is - you need to learn to be a Dom. Sounds like you would enjoy that aspect of the relationship too. See Fetlife.com for all kinds of discussions on being a Dom - as usual there is not single right answer but what feels right in the relationship.

Addition - just saw some of your other posts and that you also seem to like to bottom - makes for a complicated dynamic. I can just see you as her Dom telling her to get fucked by your Master - or Mistress's other boy... :) Oh the twists and turns this could create...
Last edited by Say_Oy on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:33 am

inNC wrote:Shambler....Liz's stories are HOT
Thanks, NC.

That SHE's hot and ever ready to do a panty drop for anyone she finds interesting, makes for a lot opportunities, experiences and story material.

I'm a lucky guy :D

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:42 am

Not certain it qualifies as story material, but over the weekend, I watched a handful videos of Lis with a two of her regulars. If a picture tells a thousand words, the videos speak volumes.

Her favorite FB of all time, (yes, Jorge) was Lis' co-star in most of the vid's. She is crazy for that guy's cock and had spoken for several weeks that she may want to take him raw.

Jorge had already fucked her once in a hotel, and then 4 or 5 other times here at the house. During their 6th or 7th encounter, there she was on camera after a 20 minute blow job, telling him he didn't need a condom and begged him to 'please, just fuck me' - which he did, vigously for almost 30 minutes. I watched as Jorge screwed her in every position imaginable until he had her on all fours and asked where she wanted him to cum. Lis screamed at him 'don't pull out - please just cum in me!'. Jorge went off for what seemed liked 30 solid seconds, (I'll check the actual time with another viewing). However long he came, Lis had lots of time to talk. She cried that he was cumming so deep, he was swelling so large as he shot, begging him to 'keep pumping, fill me!', and the usual, 'oh God, I love how you fuck me'.

I should ask Lis about posting a scrubbed video.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:50 pm

My HW told me the second time she hooked up with her first FB she told me she was yelling for him to fuck her hard and to put his baby batter in her belly as she wanted his baby. She told me this after we had discussed HW wanting and having his baby. She said, his dick hits her cervix and it just would make her want it more, this is an area I don't reach.

quinn8357
Player

Unread post by quinn8357 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:26 am

Well I finally got some more info from her about one of her boyfriends when she was a waitress. I knew she dated "Chip" and that he was a construction crew supervisor. She was 22 and he was 28 and they met when he came in with two workers to eat. She went out with him and ended up at his house where they fucked.

She said he was the only uncut cock she ever had and was about 6 inches long but kinda thin. She then said that she would spend the night there a lot and they would fuck that night and then he'd fuck her again before they got out of bed.

She said that there was another guy that she was fucking occasionally during this time period that also came into the restaurant. I can just imagine her going to work filled with one guys cum while she flirts with her other lover who she'd let cum in her that evening. She is so fucking hot!!!!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:42 am

quinn8357 wrote:Well I finally got some more info from her about one of her boyfriends when she was a waitress. I knew she dated "Chip" and that he was a construction crew supervisor. She was 22 and he was 28 and they met when he came in with two workers to eat. She went out with him and ended up at his house where they fucked.

She said he was the only uncut cock she ever had and was about 6 inches long but kinda thin. She then said that she would spend the night there a lot and they would fuck that night and then he'd fuck her again before they got out of bed.

She said that there was another guy that she was fucking occasionally during this time period that also came into the restaurant. I can just imagine her going to work filled with one guys cum while she flirts with her other lover who she'd let cum in her that evening. She is so fucking hot!!!!
It's great that your wife is continuing to open up to you about her past.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:58 pm

It's near on three years since someone posted here but even so the subject brings back memories for me so here goes.

My then wife back in the seventies, now my ex for two decades often told me stories of when she was single. Here are two stories that she told me.

When she was eighteen she met up with a guy that she went to school with and he asked her to go to the movies with him. Her parents were very strict and wouldn't allow her to date but they would allow her to go to the movies with her younger brother. The younger brother had it made because he could almost scam anything out of her so that she could get away from him.

On this occasion his deal was that she set him up with a date with one of her friends. This meant that she was being scammed by two people, her brother and her friend, soon to be ex-friend after the friend told her about a perfume she loved but couldn't afford. Anyhow the date was on but movies..... no chance.... it was a quiet parking spot because they only had about three hours.

She told me he was reasonably long and quite fat. She also claimed that this guy who was at that time nineteen had never had an orgasm. She said that he could stay erect for hours but could not cum. Not so her, because she told me that he gave her so many orgasms in the two hours of continuous sex that she lost count. Of course she described it in a manner that only a person who had experienced it could. I asked her many times about it and each time we had the most sensual and satisfying sex except for one other occasion.

Those who have read my stories may know that my wife was pregnant when we married. I was to find out by accident when our daughter was almost five years old that she was not my child. I found out because our daughter required a blood transfusion. My blood group was already on record. A family member was the person who did the blood analysing. She already knew my blood grouping and realised from the result that the child was not mine. In fact she asked for a repeat blood sample believing that they had to have made a mistake. She confirmed this to me when I asked her was she certain of the result.

The pathologist didn't tell me outright. She provided me with information to read about blood types etc and within the data provided were our daughter's results. Of course, I knew immediately I saw the information that she provided to me that there had to be a hidden meaning so I spent a long time studying the information to make sure that I understood correctly. The big question then was to think through events of the past and to try to understand how this could happen and who may be the father. Once I had done that the bigger question was how to raise this with my wife or should I just leave it alone.

When I had first met my wife she had recently split with a boyfriend. The split was because he had dated a friend of hers and she was aware that he had sex with that friend. I knew this before we married and I also knew that the old boyfriend had gone north to work after they split. I was also aware that he had come back to town for around two weeks at a time when I was sent to Darwin for two months on a project but after we had set our marriage date. I was fairly sure that he would be the father as I knew that she had suffered a great deal on their separation. I also suspected that if he tried to get back with her she may have been too weak to resist him.

Eventually I decided to provide the information that I had to my wife in the same way that the pathologist had done to me. I selected a time when we were alone. The kids had gone to the grandparents place for the weekend. We had dinner and a drink then I took her by the hand and led her to our bedroom where I had placed the important information.

She asked me, "What is this?"

"It's something I need you to read."

"Why don't you just tell me what it is?"

"I would if I was sure that you wouldn't get angry or try to deny it. Besides you might need a little time to allow you to think of how to explain it to me."

"It's about our daughter?"

"Yes, but it is more about me understanding. Our daughter will always be mine but I need you to explain why others who see this information may think differently."

"I knew this was going to happen when she needed that blood transfusion."

"Keep talking, I'm listening."

"You knew that he came back when you were in Darwin?"

"Yes."

"I was very lonely. I was missing you terribly. Every night I wanted you with me but all I got was a phone call. Paul returned from up north for two weeks. He called me and asked could we meet. I initially refused to meet him but then he called again and said he wanted to explain things to me so that I understood what had happened. I agreed so when I drove to town to get my brother from work I went early so that I could meet him. He was parked at the beach. I parked my car and walked over to his little sports car to find him sitting in the passengers seat. He opened the door and patted his lap."

"So you sat on his lap?"

"Yes, there was no where else to sit. We talked for some time. All the time that we talked I could feel his big cock pushing into me. It was right there between my legs against the crack of my pussy. I was getting more and more excited. He kissed me several times and then he asked me what it was like having sex with you."

"He asked about me?"

"Yes, he asked me was sex as good as with him. He asked me about how you compared in size. He asked me how you prepared me for sex, how we kissed, how often I reached orgasm with you. I aswered all his questions but then he asked me what protection we used. It stumped me because you and I have never used protection. When I have been fertile you have pulled out but except for that you always finished inside me."

"Why would he ask you that?"

"You're the only who I ever had sex with who didn't use a condom while I was close to ovulating. I always trusted you because I knew that you would pull out." She smiled at me then continued. "He then said that he always wanted to have me bare but I had always denied him that pleasure. I knew what he wanted and I was hot, really hot. I also knew that I was at least four or five days away from my dangerous time so I lifted up, he undid his trousers and as I sat down again he pulled my panties to the side."

While she was telling me I started playing with her breasts and then moved down to her pussy. She was wet, so wet in fact that her panties were soaked. I pulled her panties to the side as she finished talking and pushed two fingers inside her. "So you let him take you bareback?"

"Yes, oh yes, and it was so wonderful. it is impossible to describe. I had wanted to allow him to take me like that for all the time that we were going together but I knew that I couldn't trust him."

"Why couldn't you trust him?"

"I knew what he was like. Once he had me bare once he would want it all the time after that and I had weakened. I thought it would just be that once but he cum in me three times that afternoon. I orgasmed several times. Just the thought of cheating on you was enough to make me cum but to cheat on you with a man that I knew I couldn't trust, that blew my mind. When he asked me to meet him the next day the thought of saying no didn't enter my head. I missed you and part of missing you was I needed sex and he was there to provide it for me. I'm sorry Goyse. I didn't want to hurt you but I couldn't resist him."

"So you kept seeing him and having sex unprotected. How long did it last?"

"We moved to his unit the next day. I told my parents I was staying with a girl friend. I retunred home each evening to take your calls and then went back to him afterwards. He went back up north a couple of days before you came home from Darwin."

"You knew you were pregnant when I came back?"

"Yes, my period didn't come. It was due the week you came home. I love you very much Goyse and I'm sorry. I'll help you pack if you choose to leave me."

"Leave you, why?"

"I thought..... you're going to forgive me?"

"I'm disappointed you couldn't trust me enough to tell me but I should never have left you alone."

That night is burnt into my memory like it was written onto a hard disk drive. It was perhaps the best sex we ever had together. She told me many things about their time together over the following years and every time it finished with incredible sex. She is part of my history now. She hurt me many, many times after that. She always thought that her cheating that resulted in our daughter hurt me the most but believe it or not I enjoyed her telling me about it and even today it is a vision I often use what I make love to other women.