She’s Now Belongs to Him

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Re: She’s Now Belongs to Him

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:12 pm

Don't worry I won't add anything additional as I don't wish to confuse anyone. Thought I was giving some insight on our lives regarding my HW and her relationship with her FB how she belongs to her FB. So sorry for the confusion

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun May 28, 2017 3:01 pm

Much has transpired since the new year, so much I hardly know where to pick up. I guess I’ll pick up at New Year’s Eve and try to catch up a bit.
-------------------

The New Years Ever Hotel Swingers Party

As my wife left our home to attend the NYE swingers party with her new boyfriend as her date. His name was Tom. I stood at the door silently watching the tail lights of her car disappear into the foggy darkness. There I stood, stoking my erect cock as she left, knowing that she’d soon be in his loving embrace once again. This time though, they were going out as couple in public, attending one of the lifestyle parties the two of us had previously reserved for just ourselves.

It was a long night. I laid in bed stroking my cock, trying hard not to ejaculate. My imagination ran wild as the hours passed. I brought myself to the brink of ejaculation multiple times, but held off just in the nick of time. I thought about the two of them slow dancing together, sharing intimate kisses, and the strong desire they felt for one another. I imagined her tiny body wrapped around his massive frame, making love - aching for him to breed her. Eventually I fell asleep.

The next day I was awakened by the sound of the front door. It was close to noon when my wife strolled into the bedroom still wearing one of the slinky club dresses she had brought to the party. The all-silver metallic dress she wore had little more than two straps with a deep front plunge and a tight micro mini skirt that didn't quite fully cover her cute round bottom. One look at my beaming bride and I knew that wasn’t all that got plunged all night. She crawled up onto the bad and hovered over me on all fours. Her silky shoulder-length hair rocked back and forth framing her cute round baby face. I got a great view her perky tits as she cupped one of them in one hand and steadied herself with the other as she placed it up against the head board behind me.

“Aren’t you the Energizer bunny?” I quipped as her body slowly writhed just millimeters above my naked body. Her bare pussy grazed my fully erect cock as she circled her hips over mine. “That not all I’m full of” She responded wickedly with her trademark taunt. I could feel something warm dripping onto my cock. Her breathing became heavier as she slid the folds of her pussy up and down my shaft aching for entry, but with great self restraint. I knew exactly what was dripping out of her cheating snatch.

“So?” I asked, eager to hear the details of her debauchery, “You want to know if he fucked me, do you?” she asked with a pregnant pause. I patently awaited my reward. She didn’t give me time enough to reply. “Oh, he fucked me alright” laughing like a young girl with a secret. "We weren’t in the hotel room 30 seconds before he lifted me up and impaled me on that gorgeous huge cock of his" She admitted. “Want to know what else?” she teased, “That’s not his cum!” Confused, she placed a stiff index finger over my lips stopping me from asking the next obvious question. If it wasn’t her boyfriend’s cum dripping out of her pussy, then whose was it?

Just then I felt the tip of my engorged cock slip into her silky cum-filled hole. Her eyes rolled back as she let out a gasp of pleasure before bringing her focus and attention back to me. “It’s Jack’s”, she admitted, “Remember Jack and Becky, the cute young couple we soft-swapped with the last time?" I did. Becky was a hot little pole-dancing bi-sexual whore, and Jack was a solid wall of muscle. We had switched partners on the dance floor at a lifestyle hotel social a few months earlier and ended up having side-by-side sex with our own partners. We didn’t full swap with them then, but apparently, they did this time with my wife and her boyfriend.

“Tom and I had such a romantic evening!” she recalled with delight as her pussy repeatedly slammed down on the base of my hard shaft and back up again. “We had the most romantic candlelight dinner – he is such a gentleman!” I could see that dreamy look in her eyes as she waxed on about the two of them. It was the same look she had for me when we first met and fell madly in love. “We didn’t get to the ballroom until close to midnight”, she continued “Jack and Becky made a bee-line and cornered us before we were barley inside."

She began recalling the events of the prior evening, and continued, “Tom and Becky really hit it off! I danced and flirted with Jack for the rest of the evening.” I was surprised because she had quite the jealous streak when any other woman showed interest of flirted with me, but apparently not so with her boyfriend. My wife couldn’t recall how the four of them ended up in their hotel room, but she said the rest of the night was a blur as the liquor flowed freely and the four of them devolved into a full-swap orgy. All she could remember were the two men alternating between the two women as they fucked non-stop. "I knew Jack wanted me last time, but I didn’t know just how badly until last night” she admitted having a bit of a crush on him, "they both just came, and came, and came!”

She thrust her hips violently up and down my shaft as I quizzed her. “You mean you didn’t use a condom with Jack?” I was shocked because I knew she wanted her boyfriend Tom to impregnate her. She shrugged, “I guess we should have, but when I saw Tom fucking Becky bareback I got so turned on by the thought the him knocking her up too, I took off Jack’s condom.” She explained, “Becky really got off watching Jack fuck me bareback and demanded that her husband fill me with his sperm.” She didn’t seem at all concerned that Jack could have knocked her up instead of Tom.

Her words made my cock even harder and my balls ached for release. My heart raced knowing how my once shy, reserved, monogamous wife had done a complete one-eighty. As she thrust down on my engorged shaft, cum oozed out of her cheating cunt lubricating my engorged cock. I didn’t know what to think or feel about her full swapping with another couple, something she had steadfastly refused to do with me. All I wanted to do was release my pent-up load into my new slut wife. Her body began to convulse and shake as she reached orgasm. She slammed her pussy down to the base of my cock and held it there, then looked directly into my eyes like a sex crazed goddess and declared, “I wanna be fucked, and fucked, and fucked!”

With that I lost it. My whole body jerked as I blasted my inferior load into the little bitch. I adored this woman more than life itself. We came together, then collapsed and rested until we caught our breath. “I can’t believe you let me fuck other men honey!” she said with in a tone of sexy innocence, “You don’t just let me fuck other men, you want me to! You are so good to me honey!” If there is a heaven I thought to myself, this surely is it. My love and desire for this cute, half-pint goddess couldn’t get any stronger.

“Honey, about Tom”, she paused. “I’m pregnant and I’m moving in with him, tomorrow.”
Last edited by TriangleTangle on Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:55 am, edited 5 times in total.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Sun May 28, 2017 3:12 pm

OMG!!
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sun May 28, 2017 4:25 pm

In the begining of your story, you said that you wanted to be taunted with her desire for her lover, but you didn't want her to leave you, now it has gone to the extreme where she is pregnant, and she is going to move in with him. I think that you out thought yourself. Can't say that you didn't ask for it.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun May 28, 2017 4:26 pm

There is more coming... :=)

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Sun May 28, 2017 4:58 pm

TriangleTangle wrote:There is more coming... :=)
Yes, please, hurry!!! We are anxiously awaiting more details!!
Our threads:

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue May 30, 2017 1:00 am

TriangleTangle wrote:There is more coming... :=)
ufffffffffffffffffffff please, soon :D :up:

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Tue May 30, 2017 5:48 am

Her words stunned me momentarily. “Are you leaving me?” I asked in a state of complete shock and panic, “Leaving you? She laughed wickedly, “I’d not give you such satisfaction!”, she continued. “You said you wanted to lose me to another man, and now you have – I’m going to make sure you suffer the consequences of what you wished for - every day.”

Confused, I laid there motionless next to this sexy creature getting sexier with every word she uttered. Inexplicably, my cock grew larger and harder. What did she mean by all of that? She then clarified that she'd be moving some of her things to his place and would be splitting her time between our house and his. She told me that she didn’t want a divorce – quite the contrary. Her new lover didn’t want marriage either. She wanted her cake and eat it too, and I had given her the opportunity to even lick the icing. No, she planned to torture me with her newfound freedom and make me pay with her pleasure. Oddly, her words only elevated my excitement while simultaneously striking fear into my heart.

She wrapped her small hand around the shaft of my hard, throbbing cock as she continued to speak. “I am his now”, she asserted with a newfound confidence, “My body belongs to him- this is his pussy” she asserted forcefully. “You are my husband, but he owns me” She commanded in a tone that was simultaneously smug and sadistic. “I’m going to make you suffer every fucking day” she threatened convincingly as she continued to stroke my erect manhood.

My heart raced. I could feel my heartbeat pounding through the shaft of my cock as she squeezed it harder and trust her hand down to the base and back up again.

“How does it feel knowing that you’ve lost me to another man?” she asked, rhetorically, "He is so much better than you in every way. He’s bigger, stronger, better looking, and more successful – what’s not to like? And besides, he gives me the best orgasms of my life!”

My mind was racing as fast as the cum was welling up in my balls; I was ready to explode. I thought to myself, if this was punishment, bring it on! I knew intrinsically that the fear she intentionally stoked in me that was the very fuel of my male arousal. She had mastered the game of erotic compersion, and was now ready to milk it to the max for both our pleasure. She had finally learned that every bit of her own erotic pleasure became mine by virtue of compersive transference – a concept few women fail to grasp; She had obviously mastered it.

In the heat of the confusion I had forgotten one other small detail she had mentioned. She took my hand and placed it on her belly. “How does it feel knowing another man knocked up your wife?” She asked, clearly proud of her achievement. “Does it turn you on knowing that another man fucked a baby into your wife and his seed is growing in my belly?” As a couple, we had always wanted a child, but were unable to conceive together. To her, this was a blessing with no regrets. Her growing belly would become a daily and erotic reminder to me that another man owned my wife’s body. It was clear evidence that she was now his bitch and his personal breeding machine. My cock jerked at the very thought of it and huge streams of cum shot up several feet into the air as she plunged her skillful hand to the base of my inferior cock.

“I’m in control now!” she asserted with total confidence. Mind you, this was my once my little submissive wife talking. All at once it dawned on me that we had switched roles; she had become his submissive while becoming sexually dominant over me. Her transformation was now complete. I had gotten what I wanted for so long – to be sexually dominated by a benevolent hotwife – a wife that realized the hidden and repressed power of her sexuality and unleashed it for both her pleasure and mine.

“Oh yah”, she laughed wickedly, “I’m his bitch now, and we’re going to be a couple out in public from now on” she instructed me. “Everyone will know that this is his baby and I am his woman, got it?”

I got it alright, I got exactly what I had always dreamed of, and so did she. She packed a bag and headed to his place. “I’ll be back on Monday” she declared confidently. She told me that she and Tom were planning to go out on the town. “It’s Friday, and now, I’m going to get fucked!” she declared with great anticipation as the door closed behind her and off she went as I lay there happily covered in a pool of cum.

There I lay in a blissful daze; I was clueless about what would happen next.
Last edited by TriangleTangle on Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:28 am, edited 5 times in total.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue May 30, 2017 7:39 am

Well, that's certainly a crazy hot experience. In general I'm not big on the pregnancy fetish, as I don't see any reason to being a child into a fantasy, but in this case, with you guys wanting children and not able to conceive, I guess this is also a happy story of conception through sperm donation. Congrats on the baby!!

I hope you know what you are doing with the rest of the fantasy. I'm sure people would go nuts with some of this, but I will trust that you know your wife and situation better than anyone else. Sounds like your wife is having a blast and bringing you along for the ride.
Our threads:

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Tue May 30, 2017 3:48 pm

Good for you guys.
Since he is her boyfriend and doesn't want marriage are you going to be called dad or is he. Either way I think you better start learning how to look after a baby because that is what you will have to do while your sexy wife is out with her boyfriend getting fucked by him and maybe some others if it gets a bit erotic.
Don't forget to take pics of her naked body as it develops with the baby, don't want to miss that opportunity. You could post a few here if she lets you.
Since there are really three of you involved in this relationship can you see it developing into poly.
I think your child was conceived with love which to me is a step up from a turkey baster or a medical procedure in a clinic. I hope it is healthy happy and strong.
Please keep us posted.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue May 30, 2017 5:38 pm

This story is soooo hot!!!!!! Please continue.
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed May 31, 2017 2:26 am

Amazing chapter & wonderful story!!!

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Wed May 31, 2017 2:40 am

great story, keep up us updated

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed May 31, 2017 4:33 pm

So she goes out Wednesday and stays out all night for New Year fucking without protection and comes home sometime Thursday to give hubby a tug and actually stays the night. Then Friday she leaves for her BF place and the earliest hubby is likely to see her is sometime Monday. What a sexy little slut she is and hubby would be on edge all weekend. This is a hot story.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:50 pm

Getting through the first weekend alone would have been tough enough, but I wasn’t expecting what happened next.

After she left for her BFs home I was completely spent; my balls pulsed for hours having been so completely and thoroughly drained. Waking up in an empty bed was a tas odd, but also novel. I enjoyed having the house all to myself with few obligations. There were lots of chores to do and afterwards, time to relax from the long work week and tension. I retreated to my man cave. As I lay on the couch my thoughts wandered back to my wife. Where was she? What might she be doing? I didn’t even realize that my cock had become stiff as a pipe until it almost burst out of my pants.

Confusion is a completely inadequate word for what I felt. I was simultaneously wanting to jack off to the thought of her in his bed, at his place, getting drilled relentlessly. I was also hurt that she had violated our core agreement: She could fuck whomever she wanted, whenever she wanted, and wherever she wanted – on the one condition that she’d never leave me. Her unilateral decision to split her time between his place and ours felt like a violation of our core agreement. I had no desire have sex with any other woman, but felt a great deal of resentment nonetheless.

I put those thoughts aside and returned to more pleasant images of the two of them waking up in his bed, in his arms, and him making sensual love to my wife. My release was intense, after which I could focus on other things and get on with the day.

That evening I decided to go out to our favorite pub. The place was teeming with couples and singles; it was a combination restaurant-oyster bar local to our neighborhood. The upscale nightspot transformed into hot nightclub after hours for adults of all ages. This is where we met our rather large circle friends every Saturday night and danced.

I strolled over to the area beside the dance floor where our group regularly assembled. Our group was so regular that the pub joined several tables together each week reserved exclusively for our large group. That night, everyone was there. As I approached the group suddenly muted. There, in the heart of the crowd sat my pretty wife and her hot boyfriend clearly looking and behaving like a couple. Until now, no one knew about our lifestyle activities. I acted unphased at first, and the conversations awkwardly continued. The scene was tense, but continued without incident - though you could sense and feel the drama building.

More than a few of our friends and acquaintances looked bewildered. A few pulled me over and asked what was going on. I just shrugged, not knowing what to say or how to respond. I was extremely embarrassed nonetheless. I signaled to my wife to join me for a private chat away from the group. She met me just out of earshot of our friends by still within view.

“What the fuck?” I quizzed her, clearly shaking. With her arms folded and leaning back in a defiant I-don’t-give-a-damn defiant stamce, she fired back, “This is all your doing” she continued. “You wanted me to fuck another man, and I did.” I could hardly find words, and struggled to utter a precious few. “This wasn’t part of our agreement – you said you’d not leave me, and now all our friends know", I pleaded, “Come home with me now!” She continued being defiant, “My friends like him, and they are happy for me”, she said, turning and headed back towards the group, arms folded. Half way there she turned slightly, “Besides, he’s the best fuck I’ve ever had.”

Of course, she said it loud enough for everyone within earshot, including all our friends, to hear. I was totally humiliated as she sat back down next to her lover and settled into his arms. People just looked at me and stared before I stormed out. I spent the next few hours diving around aimlessly trying to organize a jumble of thoughts; I couldn’t think straight. I was angry, hurt, humiliated, fearful, and most of all, hard as a rock.
Last edited by TriangleTangle on Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:36 am

Thanks for the update it just keeps getting hotter.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:57 am

The weekend passed, but she didn’t come home. I left for work that Monday morning not knowing when I’d see her again, or if I’d ever see her again.

When I returned home that evening, I could tell she had been there. The newspaper and mail had been picked up, and there was a pile of dishes in the sink. I walked into our marital bedroom. The bed I had neatly made that morning had obvious been used. I could smell their sex.

On the edge of the bed neatly lay her panties with a note tucked under them. The note simply read “Enjoy!”. Her panties were full of semi-dry cum – lots of it. I’ve never needed Viagra I thought, but if I did, it could never be as potent as your wife intentionally leaving her used panties full of evidence of her wanton infidelity. My own eight-inch tool got hard even before ever touched them. “What a filthy little slut!” I uttered under my breath, as I picked up her extra small blue satin panties. It didn’t take long before my cock exploded like a volcano, spewing semen like hot lava blasting from a violent eruption.

We used to leave each other little love notes when we worked overlapping shifts. Her way of leaving me a message this way beat all of them put together. She was making good on her promise to torture me. The little bitch had found my achilles heel - my insatiable desire for her sexual punishment. Her sex was the weapon of my mass destruction. With it, she could do anything, be anything, get anything she wanted from me - I was on my knees at at her proverbial feet, and loving it. She could have just left me, and maybe she would yet - them's the risks as they say, but even if she did, this was all worth it. After all, if a man I truly loves a woman, he'd put her happiness about his at all costs – even at the expense of his own.

A few days passed; she didn’t answer her phone or respond to my messages, but I'm certain she received them. I didn’t panic nor overreact; I sensed her next act would top the last, and true to form, she didn’t disappoint.
Last edited by TriangleTangle on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:09 pm

Now that she has publicly waved her boyfriend in you and your friends faces, is she still wearing your rings, or did she take them off? Has she told her friends that she is preggers? Seems your enjoying her walking all over you

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:28 pm

Wow... I have no idea where this is going. Are you scared, mad, what besides being hard?
Our threads:

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:45 pm

She is now your wife in name only.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:04 pm

...and we're only up to February!

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:42 am

Hotter and hotter
I feel like I'm hanging by my pubes waiting for Triangle to post.
She really is a naughty little temptress.
Did you think of having a medical examination in case the stress was getting too much.
Please post soon

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:43 am

If I’ve learned anything about this lifestyle over the years, the first rule is – don’t panic. Before I was married to this little gem I learned about the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle with a former girlfriend.

There are some parallels with what was happening in my marriage to what happened back then. My former girlfriend had abused our consensual non-monogamy agreement and began dating another man on the sly. The only stipulation was to be open and forthcoming about anything we did with others, before or after the fact didn’t matter. She hid her affair until I accidentally discovered her deception. The issue wasn’t her infidelity – I’d have welcomed that with approval, it was the unforgivable deception. I panicked at the time and my anger got the best of me. I kicked her out which pushed her right into her lover’s arms. I was crushed. Her tryst didn’t last thought; it was then I learned about new relationship exuberance (NRE) and its effects. The first stage is usually infatuation with the shiny and new that inevitably wears off. Eventually she wanted me back when things went sour. She wanted me back – badly, but I refused, and in a vindictive way, returned the favor and gave her a world of hurt with my rejection. I wasn’t about to make the same mistake twice.

Weeks passed without contact. Frustrated and worried, I made my way across town to his place late one night. I spied my wife’s car in his driveway. It was parked right next to his big-assed truck. I thought – geeze, even his truck is bigger than mine. I should have known; it was symbolic that his decked-out ride dwarfed mine, just like his bigger dick made my own eight inches look small.

I parked around the corner and peered through a few windows looking for signs of my wife. The property was heavily wooded and private. I made my way around to the rear of the house where the master bedroom was located and looked through a window which was slightly cracked open. Sure enough, there was my wife laying face-up on his bed, spread eagle. She was wearing a power-blue see-though baby doll with no bottom. Her pregnant belly was starting to show. I could clearly see the shape of her baby bump through the sheer fabric. Her wrists and ankles were tied to the bedposts and her legs parted wide, fully exposing her perfect pussy. My wife didn’t appear to be in any distress – quite the opposite. I could see her face light up when his muscular frame emerged naked. He knelt between her legs clearly preparing to take her.

She struggled to break free of her bonds as he teased her pussy, but her struggle was less than convincing. It was obvious that she was enjoying every moment of being sexually dominated. Although I am slightly dominant myself, I’ve always hesitated to be that assertive with women. It was clear that my wife preferred a more far more dominant man than I could offer.

She continued to feign resistance as he began to plow my wife with his huge dick. Her toes curled up as his cock penetrated the woman with whom I had once exchanged vows. To add insult to injury, she was still wearing her engagement and wedding bands which she never took off – not even the night she was with him at the pub with our friends. Seeing the rings on her finger gave me a modicum of hope that she hadn’t yet completely abandoned our marriage.

“Fuck me!” she pleaded as he slammed his massive tool into her love nest. With me, she was rarely vocal during sex. It’s a massive turn on when a woman gets loudly vocal and begs or makes erotic demands during sex. For me, its serves as permission to let go and have my way with a woman. I don’t get quite as assertive or sexually dominant unless a woman makes it clear that she wants it - it was just the way I was raised to respect women - maybe too much so and to my own demise. It was clear watching her writhe in pure ecstasy proved that she needed a man that doesn't hesitate like I do. The solid wall of muscle that was fucking her into oblivion provided exactly what she craved.

Of course, I stroked my own cock watching them. Seeing my wife cheating on me from afar is an indescribable turn-on. For the average male, just knowing, let alone seeing a wife cheating would elicit anger if not outright violence. For men like myself, my woman's infidelity only elevates and double underscores the view and desire I have if her as a sexual being. What man doesn’t want confirmation that his woman wants, craves, and truly enjoys sex?

My wife’s verbal responses only intensified as he fucked her into a frenzy. “Don’t!...” she begged, then paused for several seconds, “…Fuck me!”. At first I couldn’t tell if she was begging him to stop fucking her, or begging him to fuck her more. “Don’t….” she uttered once again, breathless with another long pause, then “Fuck me!.....Fuck me!....FUCK ME!!! Her words were not ones of protest; she was clearly enjoying role playing and the fantasy of being taken by force - and loving every moment.

He untied her ankles and wrists. Immediately her legs closed and gripped his torso in a vice as he continued to pound my wife like a jackhammer. His massive muscular upper body made his ass look small as her freed hands tightly gripped his round ass, pulling him deeper into her. The climaxed at the same time; I watched my wife’s jaw drop, her mouth open wide, and her head roll back as he took one final deep thrust as they came together.

Afterwards they lay there kissing and whispered things to each other, though I couldn't hear any of their pillow talk. He eventually dismounted her small frame and left the room. My wife didn't budge and laid there, legs parted, as she proceeded to play with her perfect pussy using her fingers. Not wanting to be caught I slowly backed away from the window intending to leave quietly. I was instantly plucked from the bushes like a weightless feather by her massive boyfriend. He didn’t say a word, but my I could see my wife's wicked smile as she turned and looked.

Busted!
Last edited by TriangleTangle on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:58 am

Busted I was.

Her boyfriend carried me into the house and bedroom like a rag doll hanging me from my neck collar. “Look what I found lurking in the bushes.” he announced, moments before dropping me on the floor like a sack of potatoes.

“My, my, my!” she exclaimed, “What have we here?” I was red-faced and unsure of my fate as The Hulk hovered over me. My wife pondered the situation, clearly contemplating my punishment.

“Come here bitch!” She commanded. I crawled to the foot of the bed. She parted her legs and slid her fingers down to spread the folds of her freshly fucked cunt. Gobs of cum gushed out. “Come closer!” she demanded, “Closer!!!” My head was now between her legs. The smell of their sex was intoxicating. If it were any other woman I’d have been grossed out, but the fact that it was my wife had exactly the opposite effect. She grabbed a handful of hair on the back of my head and shoved my face into her dripping pussy. “Lick it!” She commanded, “Now!” I complied, she always had the sweetest tasting pussy of any lover I had ever known, and it made me stiff as a two by four.

No sooner than I began to enjoy it, she abruptly pushed me away. “You don’t deserve this” she said, feigning disgust. I could tell she was acting the part, but it was also convincing. To be honest I was wasn’t sure how much of what she was saying was real, and how much was erotic role play. In hindsight, I think it was a bit of both.

She got up and walked over to her boyfriend who was now sitting naked in an armless chair in the corner of the bedroom. My wife spun around and commanded me to drop to my knees. She took one of her boyfriend’s ties and bound my hands behind my back before proceeding to mount her boyfriend’s cock reverse cowgirl, facing me directly. I watched as she reached down and grabbed his heavy-duty tool and positioned the head of his cock between the parted lips of her pussy. He placed a hand on each hip as she cupped both breasts with her hands and pushed them together. She never once took her eyes off mine. With her piercing stare she slowly slid down his pole to the base and back up again. I obediently knelt there, watching her fuck. She didn't permit me to look away, not for even a moment, let alone touch myself.

As I watched I began feeling more and more resentful. This wasn’t fun anymore; it felt more vindictive than erotic. She continued riding her boyfriend’s shaft until his cock began to twitch and pulse. She stared me down the entire time. I couldn’t tell what was going on in her mind – she seemed possessed.

Afterwards, she dismounted him and let a river of cum run out of her pussy. She coldly walked away towards the bathroom appearing not to care. “Get him out of here” She instructed her boyfriend, “I never want to see him again.” The six foot eight-inch beast picked me up and literally threw me out the front door, hands still bound. I was thankful to have escaped in one piece.

Unknown to me, my wife was deeply conflicted. Her love for me was strong and true, but she was uncertain how far to take our game. On one hand, she was deeply into her lover and the incredible sex. On the other hand, she wanted to please me through a combination of denial, humiliation, and taunting, but unsure how far was too far. She didn’t want to lose our marriage, but didn’t want to give up her lover either. She was falling fast and hard for him, not to mention him being the father of her child.

She knew she was playing with fire, and someone was definitely going to get burned.
Last edited by TriangleTangle on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:35 am, edited 8 times in total.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:07 pm

Amazing advances.....!!!!!