She’s Now Belongs to Him

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Re: She’s Now Belongs to Him

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:16 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:My wife was with her FB last night and will be with him for the next two nights. I stopped in at his place this morning HW was walking around in just her panties and top. When I asked her if he had last night she nodded yes and when I asked her in the butt she smiled and reply was yes.

She reminded me what she told last June, She said, "when I with him I belong to him and he can have me and ass anytime and where." They asked me to have dinner with them Thursday night so that's the next time I'll see her. The clock watching and anxiety have begun....

It really felt strange going over to her FB's home as the guest bring flowers and wine like he does when he comes to our home. I was there at 7 pm, couldn't stand waiting to see her. Her FB had a small fire going and she was looking like a million bucks. While I was at work, she went to our home to check on the cats and grab some clothes to wear. She was wearing one of her short shirts that her FB had bought along with a tank top. She showed me the new black G-string he gave her to wear that evening. In addition to showing me her new G-string, she said FB had shaved her in the afternoon so her pussy was smooth for him. After dinner, the three of us when into the living room to have some of the wine I brought. HW sat on the couch next to her FB while I got the chair. they started kissing and it didn't take long for her to get up and sit on his lap. Around 10 or 10:30 HW said, they were tired and wanted to go to bed and she would text me in the morning when to come and get her. All I could say, was okay. HW walked me to the door, kissed me on the lips and said " see you in the morning". It was a long night.....

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:18 am

Please continue your hot story

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:54 am

So sorry, I've been traveling for biz while my wife has been fucking. I'll reveal how NYE went soon!

TT

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:59 am

20 days have passed. Any more chapters?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:15 pm

Cannot let this die please!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:02 pm

More please!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Arizonaguy; are you ever point to finish this great story?
Even if it's painful, you should for your own closure.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:36 am

HW texted me the next morning to come and get her, I was there around 10 am. It's unreal walking into her FB's home and seeing HW's cloths laying in the living room and her panties on the bedroom floor. She does this as she knows its my kink to see her clothes laying all of his place. She got dressed, kissed her FB saying she had a great time and would see him later in the evening. She told me, after I left the two of them when into the bathroom so he could help her with an enema, he made her lay on the floor while he put KY on his finger and on the nozzle. Before he inserted the nozzle the used his finger to put KY her butt. After the bottle was emptied FB made her hold it while her rubbed her stomach for about 10 minutes then left her to empty her bowel in private. Then she said she had some of the hottest anal fucking they have done. He filled her butt with cum and then inserted a new butt plug and she had to leave it there until morning and only had removed it before I got there. HW told me he's coming back the middle of March for 10 days and wants her to spend 2or 3 nights. She reminded me, when she is with him she belongs to him completely and thanked me for being her cuckold and for understanding how she feels. I told her, I don't a problem with her belonging to him when she's with him either when we are together or just the two of them.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Thanks for the update! Would love to hear more!

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:35 am

hwc wrote:Thanks for the update! Would love to hear more!
Her FB will be here the 16th and he told me he wants her for two nights, it's not a problem but its up to HW. FB told me he has already talked with HW and she's good to go. Then I told him, its a deal you get her for two nights. He told me on the second night he wants me there for dinner as the house guest and not to forget to bring flowers and a bottle of wine. then he said, HW had informed him that she and I had a discussion regarding our relationship between the three of us. I told her FB I was good with HW belonging to him when they are together either as a couple or with me there as a third wheel. he said he appreciate my understanding of my position in their relationship. I told him, I had her informed HW I enjoyed being her "cuckold". More later after she has been with her FB, she did tell me to buy her two enema bottles at the drugstore for her.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:19 pm

It seems as though we have changed authors on this story.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:25 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:HW texted me the next morning to come and get her, I was there around 10 am. It's unreal walking into her FB's home and seeing HW's cloths laying in the living room and her panties on the bedroom floor. She does this as she knows its my kink to see her clothes laying all of his place. She got dressed, kissed her FB saying she had a great time and would see him later in the evening. She told me, after I left the two of them when into the bathroom so he could help her with an enema, he made her lay on the floor while he put KY on his finger and on the nozzle. Before he inserted the nozzle he used his finger to put KY her butt. After the bottle was emptied FB made her hold it while her rubbed her stomach for about 10 minutes then left her to empty her bowel in private. Then she said she had some of the hottest anal fucking they have done. He filled her butt with cum and then inserted a new butt plug and she had to leave it there until morning and only had removed it before I got there. HW told me he's coming back the middle of March for 10 days and wants her to spend 2or 3 nights. She reminded me, when she is with him she belongs to him completely and thanked me for being her cuckold and for understanding how she feels. I told her, I don't a problem with her belonging to him when she's with him either when we are together or just the two of them.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:27 am

norbertrichard wrote:It seems as though we have changed authors on this story.

Sorry, its the same husband. You and I have had a difference when you called me a redneck and used another word that's not worth repeating.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:09 am

I don't recall calling you any names, and if i did, I apologize sincereally. I recall commenting on one of your posts, but not calling names, tho i may not agree on your disclosure.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:32 am

Yeah you did when I commented on going over to her FB's house and telling him I had no issue with sucking his cock. We when into his bedroom got naked on the very bed he fucks my wife and sucked and swallowed. When I left he said, next in your ass and I replied with its deal. You comment to me was, I was a redneck and a homo.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:34 pm

Again, i beg to differ with you, i think that you confuse me with someone else, as i am aware that name calling on this site is verbotten.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:25 am

norbertrichard wrote:Again, i beg to differ with you, i think that you confuse me with someone else, as i am aware that name calling on this site is verbotten.
i'll find it then I will let you know when it was but for now I'm done with this as there more important things.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:09 am

I had a long discussion with a gal friend who I have know for very long time regarding my HW's relationship with her FB. I confessed to my friend that I have come to realize I'm my wife's and her FB's cuckold. My friend told me she knew this a long time ago asked me if I had told this to either the two of them. I told her just HW and HW told me thank you for telling her and did not have a problem with me admitting this to her. Then my friend asked me if I had told HW's FB, when I said no, she asked, why not? She told me your okay with your wife spending nights with her FB but you won't tell him how you feel regarding how HW belongs to him with they are together.. That's a little strange for me to understand she said, you need to tell him what you have informed me. " You need to tell him HW belongs to him when they are together." "After you tell him you will feel better and you need to promise me you will tell him." I told her I pick him up Thursday morning and I will tell him at his home before he comes over for dinner later that night.

Mari55
Experienced

Unread post by Mari55 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:26 am

I'm confused about this story(ies?) on this thread. This is just one story right? If so, why did you, ArizonaGuy, pick the story up where TriangleTangle left off? Are you guys collaborating into creating a single story or the TriangleTangle "put the story up for adoption" and ArizonaGuy was the one that stand up to the plate to keep the story going? For a while, I thought that ArizonaGuy's story was an hijack attempt but the story felt so similar and later on ArizonaGuy confirmed that his work was a continuation of the initial story. I wonder how that came about.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:23 am

Mari55 wrote:I'm confused about this story(ies?) on this thread. This is just one story right? If so, why did you, ArizonaGuy, pick the story up where TriangleTangle left off? Are you guys collaborating into creating a single story or the TriangleTangle "put the story up for adoption" and ArizonaGuy was the one that stand up to the plate to keep the story going? For a while, I thought that ArizonaGuy's story was an hijack attempt but the story felt so similar and later on ArizonaGuy confirmed that his work was a continuation of the initial story. I wonder how that came about.

I just replied to another writer who had the same thought as I did, nothing more nothing less.

Mari55
Experienced

Unread post by Mari55 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:47 pm

ArizonaGuy wrote: I just replied to another writer who had the same thought as I did, nothing more nothing less.
Hun? And where is that answer? Are you mentioning this quote below from the "I'm officially a cuckold" thread- the last one before the answer you've given me?
ArizonaGuy wrote:
subguy80 wrote:
ArizonaGuy wrote:
GforA wrote:
So, if I have this right, your wife's FB is going from being the FB of a Hotwife to being a Bull/FB to a cuckold couple? Right? So, my question is what changes, if any, happen in this guy's mind? Before, he was fucking the wife of a couple whose husband allowed her to play. Now, he is still fucking the same wife, but does his attitude or behavior change toward the cuckold husband? I would think the changes in dynamics for the FB would be very different for him now. How did he react and were there any changes?

Nothing has changed except I realized finally I was the cuckold and had no problem with knowing I had become their cuckold. I plan on telling him HW belongs to him when they are together and I will take a back seat when its the three of us together. That's all I was trying to say.
If yes, this one doesn't answer my questions. I was asking about who the author of this story was (if it was either you or TriangleTangle) and the change in author continuing the story meant that the story was adopted by you or signalled a cooperation between authors.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:57 pm

Two and a half months since your last post. Update please! Something must have happened! What was it? Share.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:56 pm

Pardon my blindness.... are ArazonaGuy and TriangleTriangle the same person?
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:12 am

No, we are two different people, just added some of our experiences to this story.

pumachug
Player

Unread post by pumachug » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:26 pm

Then shouldn't this whole thread be moved to a discussion site rather than library?