A Guide - So you want to be a hot wife?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
LetsGetItStarted
Trainable

Re: A Guide - So you want to be a hot wife?

Unread post by LetsGetItStarted » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:02 pm

All women are different. I started with just telling my wife that she is so hot that I want to share her with other men. We role played and talked about it for a year. We even got into arguments about it. We would decide it was just fantasy and maybe should stay a fantasy… but when we role played it became clear that we both wanted a guy or a couple (swinging). There were times when she said I talked about it too much or was too pushy about it. I needed to tone down and let her share her ideas when she was ready. Then one day she texted a guy, then a couple guys, then some couples. All of a sudden we are going out to meet people and it’s all really happening. She loves compliments and knowing she makes dicks hard. Since she admitted this her confidence is incredible.

There was a change in us along the way… confidence, greater enjoyment of each other, very hot conversation. We both started working out, eating better, drinking less, earlier to bed. The earlier to bed was different because we used stay up fantasizing about doing it. Now that we actually do it we just have crazy passionate sex the two of us.

CurvyKeyholder
Prepubescent

Unread post by CurvyKeyholder » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:44 pm

This thread was amazing… Love reading the detail and thought put into it.

Chloee92
Experienced

Unread post by Chloee92 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:34 am

Just discovered this, thank you for all the work.

I learned a lot, this was most helpful on many subject i didn't thought about.
It is also kind of scary and unveiled new sources of stress on a few topics (at least for me), mainly related to confidence.

HusbandBear
Trainable

Unread post by HusbandBear » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:40 am

My 2 cents. Euro cents, not the US ones.
So, here is one little story on this topic. I had a GF. She had a fiancee, later her husband. After she married, she explained to her husband that she wants an open marriage. He agreed.
But, we still were in contact.
Situation 1. - I and her were searching for a guy for a threesome. Most of the guys knew about her husband (then boyfriend) and me and tried to steal her from me. I explained to her that this is not ok, because if guys want to do that, it will not end well. So we broke up on my initiative.
Situation 2. - she now is with this guy that tried to steal her from me, he is really happy that he "won", although I still think this was a HUGE mistake from her side (and she says I am much better than him), she was talking about her hubby to the guy. Guy started to talk smack about her husband. She calls me and tells me this and I tell her the same thing. This guy has no respect for you. He does not respect your relationships and decisions. I respected your BF and never thought of interfering but he does not. Result - she broke with the guy and divorced.

Girls - watch out for guys that do not respect you.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:16 am

Truckstar wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:32 am
Or maybe you think your wife wants to be one.

10. Most of all be doing it because you want to for you.

If you are interested I will explain each level in detail
I would add a number 11 here, based on my own experience with my wife, you may comment if you disagree, but here it goes:

11. Be prepared for the day after you sexually served another man, possibly a completely strange guy perhaps. You may wake up next morning and find yourself confused, dirty, literally feeling you was sexually used, feeling a mix of remorse but at the same time not regretting what you did. You will look for blaming someone, but there is no blame in anyone.
It can take a while to embrace this new life style.

In my case it took a week for my wife to realize what she did, but she completely transformed and embraced what she become.

Mr Stag
Trainable

Re: So you want to be a hot wife?

Unread post by Mr Stag » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:09 am

Truckstar wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:52 pm
7. Expect to be let down by players and no shows
No-shows are a huge problem. When you answer or place a personal ad, you are not dealing with one person in a one-on-one situation, all appearances to the contrary. Instead, you are part of a group auction, with many bidders; you can be outbid at the last minute by someone else offering more pleasure or a different pleasure at the last minute.

My first wife and I experienced our share of no shows. It really hurt her feelings, as she felt that she was being dumped. Here she was offering her young, slender, sexy female body and the guy couldn't bother to call and make up some lame excuse for not being able to show up.

I am reminded of a time when we had found an ad in a swinger newspaper from a young guy who had provided a phone number. She made the phone call and told him that I enjoyed watching her being fucked by another man. They talked for over half an hour, with lots of laughing and sex talk. They had agreed that he would show up the next Saturday morning at 10am. She was to be naked, on all fours, and her ass needed to face our unlocked front door. He would enter, pull down his pants, and fuck her instantly. No foreplay. She thrilled to the idea of this faceless, instant fucking.

We set up earlier by about 15 minutes. Sitting in my chair, I told her how he was about to open the door and see her exposed and proffered ass and pussy waiting for him, how he would drop his pants, and how he would force his hard cock into her married, but hungry pussy. She was so turned on by my words that her pussy was dripping in eagerness. Repeatedly, I had to get a Kleenex and wipe her dry. Soon, her arms began to ache, so I moved an ottoman over for her to rest her torso on. It was 10am sharp, her naked rear six feet from the door, her pussy aching to be stuffed by strange cock, but he was not there. Fifteen minutes later, he still hadn't shown up. Five minutes later we gave up on him showing up at all. The lesson learned was to have no expectations (or as few or little as possible); that way, if he did show, great; if he didn't, we didn't expect him to have.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:34 pm

Mr Stag wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:09 am
Truckstar wrote:
No-shows are a huge problem. When you answer or place a personal ad, you are not dealing with one person in a one-on-one situation, all appearances to the contrary. Instead, you are part of a group auction, with many bidders; you can be outbid at the last minute by someone else offering more pleasure or a different pleasure at the last minute.

My first wife and I experienced our share of no shows. It really hurt her feelings, as she felt that she was being dumped. Here she was offering her young, slender, sexy female body and the guy couldn't bother to call and make up some lame excuse for not being able to show up.

I am reminded of a time when we had found an ad in a swinger newspaper from a young guy who had provided a phone number. She made the phone call and told him that I enjoyed watching her being fucked by another man. They talked for over half an hour, with lots of laughing and sex talk. They had agreed that he would show up the next Saturday morning at 10am. She was to be naked, on all fours, and her ass needed to face our unlocked front door. He would enter, pull down his pants, and fuck her instantly. No foreplay. She thrilled to the idea of this faceless, instant fucking.

We set up earlier by about 15 minutes. Sitting in my chair, I told her how he was about to open the door and see her exposed and proffered ass and pussy waiting for him, how he would drop his pants, and how he would force his hard cock into her married, but hungry pussy. She was so turned on by my words that her pussy was dripping in eagerness. Repeatedly, I had to get a Kleenex and wipe her dry. Soon, her arms began to ache, so I moved an ottoman over for her to rest her torso on. It was 10am sharp, her naked rear six feet from the door, her pussy aching to be stuffed by strange cock, but he was not there. Fifteen minutes later, he still hadn't shown up. Five minutes later we gave up on him showing up at all. The lesson learned was to have no expectations (or as few or little as possible); that way, if he did show, great; if he didn't, we didn't expect him to have.
Nice story, I recognize VERY MUCh the part where you said your wife was naked on the floor on doggy position with her open butt & legs and offering her most intimate parts that were to be consumed by another man other than you.
A similar situation happened so many times with one of my girlfriends that I had in the past, I wrote a story in this forum somewhere, but we were in our 20’s, both in love, but she was addicted to her uncles cock since she was much younger. Her uncle happened to live in the same street as my girlfriend, while I was living a bit further. I knew that she was been fucked by her uncle, we broke apart because of this, but my love to her made us to get together again and made me accept her to continue this slut way of life. It came to the point that regularly, when I came to pick up her at home, I was informed that she was at his uncles place “helping him”. At this point of time I knew what this meant, it was that she was having sex with her uncle at his place. How many times I followed my girlfriend to her uncles house, like a completed passive guy I sat in the sofa and just looked the following scene: my girlfriend dressed to date me, the girl I loved so much pulled down her jeans or skirt and panties and went down on her knees in doggy position in the middle of the living room, opened her legs and butt and calmly waited for her uncle…to come out from another room naked with a stone hard cock…..without saying a word, not even a hello, no nothing, just ignoring me as I was inexistente….come down and penetrated his niece like an animal….moaning and noises was all I could hear part to see these sordid scenes…he fucked her very hard, cum inside her pussy or ass, stand up and leave her fucked and alone. Then I came to her, helped her to clean up his sperm and dress up, we kissed each other and went out for our dating. Now I could take my girlfriend for a lunch, spend time with her and fuck her at some Motel….I was always earring the left overs and still feel his sticky spermicide inside her. What an incredible number of years I saw this scene. It was there that I became a cuck that I am today.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:46 pm

tempus_fugit36 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:34 pm
Mr Stag wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:09 am
Truckstar wrote:

Nice story, I recognize VERY MUCh the part where you said your wife was naked on the floor on doggy position with her open butt & legs and offering her most intimate parts that were to be consumed by another man other than you.
A similar situation happened so many times with one of my girlfriends that I had in the past, I wrote a story in this forum somewhere, but we were in our 20’s, both in love, but she was addicted to her uncles cock since she was much younger. Her uncle happened to live in the same street as my girlfriend, while I was living a bit further. I knew that she was been fucked by her uncle, we broke apart because of this, but my love to her made us to get together again and made me accept her to continue this slut way of life. It came to the point that regularly, when I came to pick up her at home, I was informed that she was at his uncles place “helping him”. At this point of time I knew what this meant, it was that she was having sex with her uncle at his place. How many times I followed my girlfriend to her uncles house, like a completed passive guy I sat in the sofa and just looked the following scene: my girlfriend dressed to date me, the girl I loved so much pulled down her jeans or skirt and panties and went down on her knees in doggy position in the middle of the living room, opened her legs and butt and calmly waited for her uncle…to come out from another room naked with a stone hard cock…..without saying a word, not even a hello, no nothing, just ignoring me as I was inexistente….come down and penetrated his niece like an animal….moaning and noises was all I could hear part to see these sordid scenes…he fucked her very hard, cum inside her pussy or ass, stand up and leave her fucked and alone. Then I came to her, helped her to clean up his sperm and dress up, we kissed each other and went out for our dating. Now I could take my girlfriend for a lunch, spend time with her and fuck her at some Motel….I was always eating a slippery pussy, used already and filled by another man…and still feel his sticky spermicide inside her. What an incredible number of years I saw this scene. It was there that I became a cuck that I am today.

Ladybird
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Ladybird » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:30 pm

What a great thread. Been reading this over the last few days and trying to take everything in! We're still at the very beginning of our journey but I'm sure I'll be coming back to this throughout. Thank you very much!

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:29 pm

I've dropped in and out over the years. What happened to the Truckstars? (I did try and google search and search the site but can't seem to find anything). They just disappear or was there more to the story? Just curious is all.

crtrio3
Prepubescent

Unread post by crtrio3 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:36 am

:up:
Truckstar wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:31 am
Continued......
1. People are usually 20% less rich than they say they are.

2. They often lie about their relationship status - Single can often mean - She doesn't know. Or I am just a little bit married. Top tip here If you are cool with marrieds it is important to say so, if not say so.

3. The more attractive a photo, the more likely it is to be dated or fake. Top tip here don't worry too much about the profile photo, worry about the words. Also girls if you get an unsolicited cock picture; worry about that too.

4. Both women and men exaggerate their heights, single men on dating websites have no clue how to measure their cocks. So don't believe that either.

5. Ladies trying to be 35 or forever under 50, is great on Facebook but in reality, unless you have had a lot of work done, it maybe tough to pull it off in reality, if you are going to lie about your age, please don't expect him to be truthful with you. Top tip here If you are pretending to be 15 years younger, your tastes and culture will be older built on the 15 years of experience you have shaved off. Your chances of a second meet are severely reduced. Guys really do love you older girls, have you not heard of the resurgence of the cougar.

6.If a guy is single, he will have no problem adding you on Facebook or similar. If he won't add you on social media. Red flag. This works also if he is playing with wife's consent.