' Impregnating Sweet Charlene ' (Part 6)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Bertram W Bronson
Virgin

' Impregnating Sweet Charlene ' (Part 6)

Unread post by Bertram W Bronson » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:57 pm

Impregnating Sweet Charlene: (Part 6) (Epilogue)

By: Bertram W. Bronson

The epilogue…

Time has passed and there were many such days and nights… many warm similar endings and the images come easily to my mind. There were days I watched… and days it happened in privacy of our room, Ralph and Charlene alone in our bed.

I've lost track of the actual number of times they made love, but I still remember all the grunting and squealing noises and all the twisted soiled bed sheets. I remember all the times I watched him lead my sweet wife up to our bed. Some days she would pause on the bottom step, look at me, and tears would spring into her blue eyes. Other days, while I waited below she would scamper up the stairs with a flush of excitement on her cheeks. I remember the tense feeling of looking up the stairs and seeing her shapely buttocks and trim ankles disappear from view. I can still hear my bedroom door clicking shut and then sitting on the third stair with an erection in my pants; anxiously listening for the telling sounds to begin drifting down the open stairwell. Some days it happened quickly, other days I waited for long anxious minutes before I'd hear the thumping sound of shoes hitting the floor, and finally, my wife's first soft gasp of breath… that first whimper.

My guts always tightened at the sound of that first whimper. It would take several seconds, but it always followed… that telling shrill cry of a young female at the moment of penetration…

But eventually my sweet Charlene missed a period and as the weeks turned into months, I watched her belly swell with his baby and her lovely pink-nippled breasts fill with the sweet milk of new life.

Charlene gave birth, no not to Ralph’s child, but to ‘our’ child, a lovely adorable little blue-eyed girl. A man loves his sons, but there’s something special about a ‘daddy's little girl,’ they become the sun, the moon, and the starlight of a man’s existence! Our little blonde Mandy toddles along by my side and she looks up at me with her mother’s big ocean blue eyes. Many times the feeling of her little warm fingers clasping mine brings tears to my eyes. She’s a pink-cheeked little creature who weaves wondrous strands of sunshine throughout the sacred bond of our marriage.

So you might wonder, do we ever talk in bed about little Mandy’s conception, about the pain, the jealousy and belly twisting thrills? Oh yes, yes… it seems to happen on stormy nights when the sky is dark and we lay listening to the wind and the soft patter of rain on the rooftop. I feel Charlene’s silky warm bare ass snuggled against my belly and my thoughts begin to wander. Yes time has passed, but the same twisty spirals of rain water still run down my window pane. From our shared pillow I hear the wind and watch as the twining little spirals begin to form misty pictures in my mind, images of flushed faces, discarded panties and wiggling toes. In the pit of my stomach, way down near my groin a little warm spot starts to grow and I whisper softy…. “Sweetheart, would you like to tell me again… about Ralph’s penis… about how it felt that first time…”

I hear her catch a little breath and my sweet wife shifts her hips, the soft white cotton nightie slips up a little higher and she wiggles her warm naked ass against my stomach. From out of the dark I hear a little teasing giggle, a soft murmur.

“Oh, darling… so you want to hear that… again?”

I feel my erection lifting up into the crease of her bare buttocks, “Mmmm, tell me about it again… just one more time…”

“I was very naughty…” she whispered.

“Tell me about it… tell me about my naughty little wife.”

Next to my head I hear a little sigh and she begins to murmur. “Well darling, do you remember how it was… that first time when our heads were together on our pillow and I lifted my legs so he could put his penis in me. He pushed it in… it was long and thick and you heard me gasp. You were holding me and his penis was there… in me, at the same time… and…”

She lowered her voice to a breathy soft whisper. “Do you remember how I turned my face to you on the pillow and all the while we were kissing each other … he was… he was in me… and fucking me…?”

The fading patter of the rain blends with the soft murmur of her voice, my eyes close, reveling in the memory, letting it all flow back. My now stiffened penis eases up between the crease of her buttocks… a soft tickle of hair, then warm slippery heat closes around me… I'm pressing… hunching my groin tight against the cheeks of her ass… my cock sliding deep into the delicious warmth of her slippery cunt. “Yes sweetheart,” I murmured. “I'll never ever forget… never…”

So yes, we whisper in bed and make hot frantic love… and we fuck, long breathy fucks with the memories in our minds. Yes, so very clearly I remember the moments… I remember holding my wife in my arms while Ralph made love with her, our hot faces on the pillow, the rhythmic bouncing of her head. While lying on her back, the way she turned her face to me and we tried to kiss. I remember the feeling of her warm lips bumping against mine, the way her gasps of breath burst into my mouth. I remember laying my hand on her stomach… letting my fingers trail down into her pubic hairs… feeling the ridge of her belly muscles tightening and relaxing as Ralph's long slippery cock slid in and out of her… the burst of breath as he pushed in, the soft sighing intake of air as the head of his cock eased back from the depth of her pink clingy cunt… then again and again. Yes it’s all there, painful, yet delightfully exhilarating memories.

Now I guess this whole story is little bizarre, and it may have seemed a little hard on me. But it’s life in the intoxicating air of our liberated world. And it may not be quite as atypical as many might believe. Okay, a bit esoteric for sure, but who knows what off-the wall stories, what sordid shameful memories the rest of you could share, if you but dared.

And so my fellow readers, I challenge you to let your mind drift back into your own buried vault of memories… and tell us your stories and your secret fantasies as I tell you mine.

So is this finally the end of this long long rambling story? Well probably so, but lately my sweet Charlene is hinting about having Ralph visit overnight once in a while, so who knows when anything really ends…

But for now, yes this is…

THE END:

B. W. B.

bwbinca@hotmail.com
When a married woman offers the precious gift of her body to another man, he must give something in return, not diamonds or jewles... but a treasured memory, one that will live in the secret corners of her mind forever.

(Bertram W. Bronson, Malibu 2007)

shawn408
Virgin

Re: Impregnating Sweet Charlene: (Epilogue)

Unread post by shawn408 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:31 pm

I loved this story. I just hope that some day a woman feels that way about me, and asks me to help her conceive a child. That's as sexy as it gets.

Thanks for sharing your intimate thoughts with us.
SWM in Northern CA, 40, loves to meet and please hotwives! Say hi sometime!

pinkdalek
Prepubescent

Unread post by pinkdalek » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:45 pm

Masterful! Thank you.

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:36 pm

Well worth the wait! Thank you.
Just a lucky guy with a great Mrs.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu May 01, 2008 1:27 am

:up: :up: (plus something they don't have an emoticon for!)
O2

commodore74
Virgin

Unread post by commodore74 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:35 am

Just discovered this story. Very hot and very well written.

It's been a few years...does Mandy have a little brother or sister now? Do tell

Les
Trainable

Unread post by Les » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:42 am

commodore74 thank you so much for bumping this up!

Bertram thank you so much for authoring it!

Hits my buttons big time. Love the pregancy fetish, but it is hard to find stories that match my tastes. This one sure does. I like happy endings without domination, sissification or other extremes (though some mild teasing can be nice, lol).

Bertram, have not seen you post in a while.
Have you written anything similar?

pinkdalek
Prepubescent

Unread post by pinkdalek » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:28 am

I have a lot of Bertram's stories. Top quality.

ghostseedmn
Prepubescent

Unread post by ghostseedmn » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:06 pm

That's a quality tale. I felt like it ended on an uncommonly realistic note, which makes it that much hotter.
See my collection of streaming cuck videos at BBSex Forum: http://www.bbsex.org/topic525260.html

sirenseeker
Trainable

Unread post by sirenseeker » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:55 am

Observer1931 wrote:I seemed to recall a story by B&B, I think it was titled "wife watcher" or somethig like that, but it never got finished or at least I missed it. The "lover" never got it in. Sure would like to see/reas th final "act". If someone has it or can post it please do.
He posted six chapters of The Wife Watcher's Party on this forum but didn't complete it, so far as I can see. I've googled it to see if perhaps he posted it elsewhere, but no luck. I recall that a few years ago he had a computer/storage crash and lost a lot of files and he was asking for users to send him any stories that they may have saved, which I did.

So, as best as I can tell, BWB has gone silent which is a shame. He was a superb story teller. Let's hope he makes a reappearance at some point.

gearhead
Virgin

Re: Impregnating Sweet Charlene: (Epilogue) & Wife Watcher

Unread post by gearhead » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:46 pm

I agree with the previous comments, BB is an exceptional writer period. And his hw stories, with their slow building up of both tension and eroticism, are nonpareil. My memory may be off, but I think he did finish, and post, the entire Wife Watcher series. And then re-posted it again, maybe a year or so ago. Don't know if I kept it, but if someone's interested, I'll scull around and see. gh

commodore74
Virgin

Unread post by commodore74 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:02 pm

hmmm..yeah! I'd love to read the end of that series if it exists. BB is the man.

Anton has a hot unfinished series called "marital surety.com"...he writes very well like BB. wonder if an ending exists to that one too...

pakihotwife
Virgin

Unread post by pakihotwife » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:48 pm

Thanks for that teaser, but would you mind keeping in the spirit of this board, and post them here? I am sure BB wont object.
pinkdalek wrote:I have a lot of Bertram's stories. Top quality.

rickflst

Re: Impregnating Sweet Charlene: (Epilogue) & Wife Watcher

Unread post by rickflst » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:03 pm

gearhead wrote:I agree with the previous comments, BB is an exceptional writer period. And his hw stories, with their slow building up of both tension and eroticism, are nonpareil. My memory may be off, but I think he did finish, and post, the entire Wife Watcher series. And then re-posted it again, maybe a year or so ago. Don't know if I kept it, but if someone's interested, I'll scull around and see. gh
Love to read them

rickflst

Unread post by rickflst » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:04 pm

pakihotwife wrote:Thanks for that teaser, but would you mind keeping in the spirit of this board, and post them here? I am sure BB wont object.
I agree with Pakihotwife

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:40 pm

pakihotwife wrote:Thanks for that teaser, but would you mind keeping in the spirit of this board, and post them here? I am sure BB wont object.
If you go to the Library and search for Impregnating Sweet Charlene you will find all 5 parts plus the Epilogue.

Of course, if you just search for Bronson you will find the rest of the stories he has on here.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

Bert Bronson
Trainable

Unread post by Bert Bronson » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Hi everyone,

Let me add to allengt’s instructions, because I don't think non-members have access to the ‘search’ function and the following is easier… and maybe we can inspire them to register.

Click open the Library and scroll down to the bottom of the page.

In the pull-down menu at the bottom of the page:

Change (Post time) to (Subject)
Change (Descending) to (Ascending)
Click (Go)

The page will shuffle and many of my stories will then appear very near the top.

Now, thank you all for the interest in my crazy stories. That does encourage a writer. To set the record straight, I have not entirely disappeared; just have had some business and overseas assignments that have kept me out of circulation for several months. However I have some completions and several stories in the ‘pipeline.’

B.W.B.
Curious husbands abound, and I wander the world in pursuit of their “married virgins...”
I find so many, pretty ones with eyes of blue and honey colored hair...
Alas, time allows the capture of only so few...

Bert Bronson 2007

rickflst

Unread post by rickflst » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:59 am

Now, thank you all for the interest in my crazy stories. That does encourage a writer. To set the record straight, I have not entirely disappeared; just have had some business and overseas assignments that have kept me out of circulation for several months. However I have some completions and several stories in the ‘pipeline.’

B.W.B.
I am very happy to see this! I love your writing! Thank you for all the stories you have published!!!

sirenseeker
Trainable

Unread post by sirenseeker » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:21 am

Wonderful news, BWB! I'm totally psyched to see the completions and your new stories. You are the undisputed master of this particular genre. Welcome back!

kixxmn
Virgin

Unread post by kixxmn » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:39 am

Anxiously waiting more of your work Mr Bronson....

Love the build up and ...... release....
Mr Kixx

hif1946
Prepubescent

Re: ' Impregnating Sweet Charlene ' (Part 6)

Unread post by hif1946 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:33 am

I wonder how I might be able to get part 3 and part 5 of this story?