Trying not to fly too close

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
CMC-Style
Prepubescent

Trying not to fly too close

Unread post by CMC-Style » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:29 pm

I’ve been reading on this forum for a little over a year, but I’ve had a cuckold kink for years. I’m in my early thirties now and I’ve been happily married for the last three. I did my time in the US Navy and, like many before me, pretty much fucked my way from port to port. After six years’ service, I might now have seen it all, but I was plenty salty—I had seen a lot.

One day I found myself out of the military and really didn’t have a lot going on. For the first time in years I had time to myself, time to think. I wasted about two months, drinking, surfing, sleeping around, but I wasn’t happy. I needed something more. I felt like I was just going through the motions. I enrolled in school and started putting my energy into my studies and starting a career. Turns out I was pretty good with math and so I fell into the engineering program and worked hard to find my way into a career.

Fast forward a few more years and I was working eighty plus hour weeks trying to make a name for myself, I was traveling the world again, working on dams, bridges, water treatment plants, and generally having a good time, but I still felt incomplete. That’s when fate stepped in.

I had worked so much and for so long that my boss had to sit me down one day and demand I burn up some vacation time. I had maxed out what one could accrue and they didn’t want me to burn out, so they pushed the issue that I take some time off. It wasn’t a hard sell. I was feeling the need to take a break and reconnect with family and friends that I hadn’t seen in years, so I went home.

It had been a lot of years since I had been home, so luckily the feeling of missing me won out over the feeling of being angry with me and soon I was enveloped into one of mom’s famous hugs. It was great, the holidays were coming up, I had a couple of months before I needed to return to work, I had a little money in my pocket, what wasn’t to love? My mom was stuffing me full with one homemade meal after another – I was in paradise. After a week of being pampered and laying around like a lazy bear, I decided to make some phone calls and see if any old friends were still in the neighborhood.

I wasn’t all that surprised to find that most old friends had moved away, but I did find that the Robert’s family still lived close by. The trip to the Robert’s home is a story in and of itself, but for this account, I’ll just sum up that my old friend Cameron had a little sister that I hadn’t seen in years. Only now she wasn’t so little. I take that partially back, she was short and petite—so sort of little, but wow, she was gorgeous. She was maybe five-feet tall, weighed maybe a hundred pounds. Her hair was dark brown and hung to the middle of her back and she had the darkest, amazing eyes. She was a senior in high school, she was spunky, snarky, energetic, athletic and had a cutting sense of humor: She was perfect. Or at least as close to perfect as she could be. She had one flaw, she was only seventeen.

It took some extreme restraint, but I managed to keep myself on my best behavior. If she had been a few years older I would have done everything in my power to make her a notch on my bedpost; maybe a dozen notches. Hell, my bedframe would have only been sawdust after a few months with her. No, instead I had to get to know her slowly. Her brother, Cameron, lived out of the area and so he couldn’t stay long, but the Roberts were always a second family to me and invited me over a couple of times a week for dinner and games, affording me time with their daughter.

There was a spark of interest between us—more like a nuclear explosion for my part, but Nichole seemed to show genuine interest in me, too. We exchanged cell numbers and began to text. I returned to work and was soon running around the globe putting out one fire after another at work, but the texting never stopped. A year passed and we still stayed in touch. It was all kept on the up-and-up for the most part, I truly liked this girl and didn’t want to destroy something before it had a chance to get started. Nichole graduated high school, and was in her first year at the University of Oregon when I finally couldn’t hold out any longer and I asked her on a date. She readily accepted and well, the rest was history. Her parents were torn because they did know me and very much thought I was a good guy, but I was twelve years older than their daughter and I could tell that they were having to work hard to accept that.

We were married, she moved in, we had marathon sex sessions for months afterward. She was amazing and I couldn’t have been happier. I took a different position at work so that I could stay home as much as possible, and Nichole continued to attend her classes. Life was great.

The greatest thing about being married to Nichole, was that she was completely uninhibited when it came to sex. We had the most candid and outrageous conversations. We both loved to have plain vanilla sex, but more and more we were enjoying spicing it up. She was like a kid in a candy store because all of this was new to her, while I, on the other hand, worked hard not to go too fast too quickly. I’m sure I didn’t know all there was to know about sex, but thanks to all my time and travel, I had seen, read, and experienced a lot. But I wanted this to go at her pace, not mine. Plus, my greatest enjoyment was watching her experience something for the first time. She shows every emotion on her face and is unabashed to voice her emotions.

Unlike all the women I’d slept with, I was finding the something in Nichole that had been eluding me. Her pleasure was becoming my pleasure, and it was so much more intoxicating than any of the experiences that I’d had before. I was finding the sense of fulfillment I had been longing for. Two beautiful years had passed by in what felt like a single breath. I was happy.

I’m not what I’d say is extremely well endowed in the cock department, but neither am I embarrassed. I’m maybe a little bigger than average and with my past, I’ve never thought twice about for felt intimidated by my size. I’d seen cocks and tits and pussies in every shape and size. In New Orleans I once saw a cock that looked more like a leg from a piece of furniture than a human organ. I’ve seen tits that were so big she could tuck them into her belt, but through all this, I’ve always been happy with what I’ve got.

It took about two weeks before Nichole really started to enjoy sex. She was a virgin and was a little on the sore side for a few days, but it didn’t take her long before she was riding me like she was made for me. She fit me like a perfectly oiled baseball glove that just slipped on so comfortably. We had sex everywhere and often. After a few rounds I would be totally spent, but she would work that incredible mouth of hers until I could go one more round. I loved it, but I could tell she was always wanting a little more than I could give her. She was insatiable and seemed to have limitless energy.

Again, I was happy, but I wasn’t entirely sure that Nichole was as happy as she could be. So, I began a quest to see just how unquenchable my wife’s sexual desire actually was. There had to be a limit there, and end, right? We experimented with bondage, role playing, dressed her in every outfit and piece of lingerie, had sex in the forest, on the beach, in an elevator—it was incredible, and yet she wanted more. Despite my years and years of built up sexual repertoire, I was running out of ideas and was beginning to panic. More than once I had thought about just getting her pregnant and hoping that might kill her drive, but I’ve known women who became even more insatiable.

Now again, I couldn’t have been happier in that my own sexual needs were being met, but a small ember burned in me that I wasn’t meeting all of Nichole’s, so I continued to read. I read and I read. Then I read an article about a hotwife and about cuckolding.

Mia

Re: Trying not to fly too close

Unread post by Mia » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:55 pm

Welcome to OHW, CMC-Style.

:)

Mia

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:04 pm

So, tell us more. Has she embraced the lifestyle or are you looking for ways to get her to do it?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

CMC-Style
Prepubescent

Unread post by CMC-Style » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:55 pm

I’ve heard about wife sharing before, but this was the first time I had ever heard the term hotwife. I read a story about a man that arranged for his wife to fuck a friend of his. The man hid in the closet and listened to his wife be taken by another man. I found the story to be incredibly erotic. I read several more, searching one story after another of men that were sharing their wives with other men, or simply allowing their wives to have the sexual freedom to sleep with whomever they wanted.

I sat back in my char and let the idea sink in. I pictured myself hiding in the closet, or peeking through the door as she took in another cock into her married pussy. I was consumed by the idea and I let it percolate a while as I thought of different scenarios that could perhaps play out. I was so incredibly hard by the idea that I had to pull down my sweats and jack off right there in the office. I came once into the trash can but my erection was still there, something that hadn’t happened in years. I couldn’t believe how powerful this idea was. The thought of my Nichole, the love of my life, being taken by another man and having one orgasm after another. I continued to think about the idea and I grasped my cock again and slowly began to stroke myself.

The intrigue wasn’t just that it was sex with someone else, it was in seeing the look on Nichole’s face as she was satisfied in ways that I didn’t think I could provide. I had to admit, this whole idea wouldn’t work at all if Nichole wasn’t finding that highest ecstasy. That was the key to the fantasy. To see her small breasts bounce as she rode another man, or see them mauled by other hands. It didn’t take long and I was shooting another load into the waste bin. I came so hard it twisted my stomach.

I finally heard Nichole come in from her spin class at the gym and I quickly erased the history and shut down the computer. I hadn’t had any problem talking to Nichole about my fantasies in the past, but I was going to keep this one a secret for a while. I think in my mind I hoped that I could understand it and maybe after a while put it behind me like so many other fantasias I have had. I think of crazy shit all the time but I would never act on it. I really thought this would be similar to one of those crazy fantasias.

That night I had no problem getting it up one more time for Nichole, as I pictured her lowering her pussy onto some other man’s larger cock. I imagined her face and the pleasure her smile would show. The little intakes of breath as she adjusts to his size. There was another feeling deep in my chest as I let myself entertain the idea: angst. I had read in several stories about the feeling of angst that the men would feel as they watched their wife. I was only imagining it in my mind and yet the feeling was overwhelming: It was an exquisitely painful and yet pleasurable feeling. I felt a like a heavy drug like haze had descended over me. I literally felt high.

As I listened to Nichole breathing while she slept, I noticed that my heart was still racing. I couldn’t these visions out of my head. Well, to be candid, I didn’t even try. I was an addict after only one hit… after just letting myself thing about it one time. I looked over at Nichole. She was so beautiful, her dark hair draped over the pillow, her plump lips… argh, just looking at those lips brought a vision of them stretching over a man’s cock. She had a naturally wide mouth and her lips were full. Nichole was made for sucking cock, and she was getting awfully good at it. She had learned to suppress her gag reflex as she took me to the root. Not that I reached much further in to her mouth, the tip of my penis would barely tickle the back of her throat. But I laid there envisioning her taking a giant cock deep into her mouth, having to stretch that incredible mouth of hers as she tried to take him all it.

Sone of a bitch! I was hard again, and I knew this wasn’t going to go away without some assistance. Quietly I pulled the covers down and pushed my boxer shorts down enough to free my cock. Slowly I started to stroke it as I continued to think of my wife sucking a man’s cock.

“Cory?” I heard from my side. I froze for a moment and then tried to slowly pull up my shorts without her noticing. “What are you doing, I felt the bed shaking?” Before I could pull the covers back over myself, Nichole rolled over and pushed her hand down my front. “Are you masturbating?”

“Ha,” I tried to sound nonchalant, “Yeah, a little.” I had to confess her hand was now resting on my hard cock.

“You should have told me earlier. I was up for another round,” she said as she pulled her hair to the side. “Here, let me help.”

Before I could protest, she moved down and quickly enveloped my cock into her mouth. God this woman was amazing. How could I ever think of sharing her with anyone? I was truly fucking crazy! Nichole finished me off, swallowed every drop, smiled, and then rolled over and went back to sleep. I was breathing like I had just sprinted a mile.

With some effort, I was able to finally fall asleep, but the visions of my imaginary hotwife filled my dreams. And it wasn’t just that night. This became a daily routine. I began to constantly picture my wife fucking other men. I found myself looking at other men as potential partners for her more than I looked at other women that I might pass by on the street. Several months would go by and this fantasy only grew stronger. I still managed to do my job, but I was having to masturbate in the bathroom a couple of times a day in order to get the thoughts out of my head for a few hours so I could focus on work.

Another couple of months went by and I thought I had managed to find a way to cope with my new addiction. Between using the bathroom a couple of times a day, and reading cuckold and hotwife stories on my breaks or early in the morning, I was able to keep the fantasy to just that; a fantasy. Until one fateful night. It was Friday night. Nichole was all gussied up and we went to dinner and dancing after. It was a fantastic night but all I could think about was seeing my beautiful bride being in the arms of other men as I watched and approved. We finally retired to bed. Nichole dressed in only the skimpiest panties while her small, perfectly shape breasts pointed teasingly at me. We kissed and I quickly went to work touching, caressing, tonging those sensitive areas I knew would get her going. I went into my mind to find one of the many scenarios I had imagined and began to picture her with a large black man. I waited for my cock to stir… but nothing happened.

I felt a panic as I tossed that imagination to the side and retrieved another. This one more extreme and edgy. Surely this would do it… Nothing. I felt nothing. How could this happen. My cock was dead cold and nothing I could imagine was working. I felt Nichole reach down toward my crotch and I twisted my hips slightly to avoid her hand. I didn’t want her to find me soft yet. Luckily Nichole is so much smaller so it was easy for me to keep my cock out of reach from her for a few more minutes while I plowed through my compiled stack of erotic images.

After several more minutes Nichole pulled back and sat up, “Cory, what’s going on, why won’t you let me touch you?”

I sighed and pulled the sheets over my legs. I was embarrassed as hell, and for the life of my I couldn’t think of what I was going to say. I sputtered a few incoherent words as I tried to think of something—anything. Dammit! Fuck it! I thought to myself. I’m going to have to confess this shit before my wife starts getting self-conscious here.

“Nicky,” I began, collecting my thoughts, “I need to tell you something.”

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:22 pm

Great start! It will be very interesting to see how this develops.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:33 am

Yes, go on please! Sharing one's inner cuck is exciting.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

CMC-Style
Prepubescent

Unread post by CMC-Style » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:52 pm

I appreciate the couple of comments. I know there are some really good stories out there, so this one might just be another one in the mix. But it's my story, so I'm enjoying telling it. I've been doing a lot of traveling and my wife has been doing a lot of sleeping around, so part of my motivation is to write these posts in an attempt at distraction. Sometimes the angst is just too much and I need to dull dull it down a notch, this seems to help me think about it and enjoy it, but also keeps my mind a little more focused so I can function. I'm going to post as often as I can, but I don't have a set schedule. And I'm not in a huge hurry to get to the end of the story either. I'm enjoying some of the ramping up the more interesting parts, so while these first few installments may seem a little boring, they are setting the stage for what's to come. And come it will.

/_\

I tried to think of where to begin for several seconds but seeing the worry begin to etch itself into her face drove all rational thought from my mind. I needed everything to freeze in place, just for a few minutes until I was able to think of a reasonable way to navigate these waters.

“You’re scaring my Cory, what is it?” she said, her voice meek and filled with concern.

There was no easy way around this, I concluded. I had to just spill it. “It’s stupid really,” I finally began. “I’ve had this stupid fantasy stuck in my head for a while and I just can’t shake it.” I watched as Nichole’s expression changed from worry to confusion.

“And what, you want to do it right now?” Nichole asked, her smile returning slowly.

I shook my head, “No baby, this isn’t one that I think you would like—,”

“, --What, is it with another woman—a threesome? I told you I would do that for you if you wanted,” she quickly added.

Again, I shook my head, “Not with a woman,” I said. Her head instantly snapped up and I knew she had just jumped to the wrong conclusion. “Not with a man either,” I quickly interjected, “Well, it is with a guy, but not what you’re thinking.”

“A threesome with two guys?” my petite wife blurted out, a crooked smile on her face as she raised her eyebrow coyly.

I held up my hands, “Just give me a minute to talk this out. This is embarrassing?” I admitted.

“Embarrassing?” she questioned, “You’ve never been embarrassed that I’ve ever seen.” I shot her a look, and she shrugged her bare shoulders, “Okay, okay, I’ll shut up.”

I took in a deep breath and began, “For a while now I’ve been trying to think of ways to escalate your sexual experiences. In a way, I feel like I’m holding you back—I’m trying to say that I feel like I’m the restraint here, or maybe better said, the bottleneck. I don’t think I’m able to satisfy you completely.”
At this, Nichole burst out in a laugh, “Don’ t be absurd. You can’t be serious.”

“I am being serious,” I urgently said. “I think you’re capable of reaching higher sexual highs than I’m capable of giving you, and I want you to have them. This has been my fantasy.”

“You’re still not making any sense, but what I’ve heard so far is ridiculous.”

“I know, I know,” I said in frustration. I was trying to find a way to ease into this, but I was simply beating around the bush. I took another deep breath and tried again, “I’ve been fantasizing about you having sex with other men. It’s called hotwifing, and basically, it’s where the husband supports his wife be as sexually free as she wants to be. I’ve been fantasizing about watching you fuck other guys at hotels, at parties, even here in our bedroom.”

I hadn’t explained everything, but the core of the idea was out there, enough so that she knew what I’d been thinking about. I waited for a moment before she spoke, I could feel my heart pounding against my chest. I looked up and met my wife’s gaze.

“So, this fantasy of yours is to watch your wife have sex with other men, but all you do is watch?” she asked, still obviously trying to understand what I was getting at.

I nodded, “That’s a part of it,” I said, “I can’t explain why, but I feel something more intense than I can describe when I think about you fucking other men.”

Nichole sat stiffly, an incredulous look crossed her features, “You said that’s part of it, what’s the rest?”

This wasn’t over yet, I mentally chided myself for relaxing, “Keep in mind that this is just fantasy,” I stated, hoping that this would preempt any ill feelings about the subject, “but part of the fantasy includes you having sex with other men and then just telling me about it later. You would be free to have sex whenever—wherever you wanted.”

Nichole bit the inside of her cheek as she listened, then said, “This isn’t just a fantasy. You really want this, don’t you?”

I moved closer to my wife and rested my hand on her knee, “Look, it’s really just a fantasy and I let myself get carried away by it.”

“Okay, but then why were you trying to move away from me a minute ago, what was I doing wrong?”

I felt myself turn red in embarrassment and wished I had turned off the light, “You’ve done nothing wrong, Nicki,” I said forcefully, hoping she wouldn’t take this as a slight to anything she had done. “I’ve been beating off to the thought a couple of times a day for a while, and I think it’s finally caught up with me. I should be rock hard right now, but I can’t get it up because I think I burned myself out.”

Nichol stared at me for a long moment, obviously having difficulty processing what I was trying to say. I had to find a way to make her understand. But how could I hope to make her understand something that I didn’t even have a grasp of?

“I can’t believe that you would actually be turned on by the thought of me having sex with another guy,” she paused briefly, “You’re soft right now?” she asked, and I nodded. “And if I told you I would do it, would you get hard?”

Her words had barely had time to register but I felt my cock stir at her question, “Yeah, probably.”

“But what could another man give me that you couldn’t, is it just about someone different?”

“That’s a small part of it, but the fantasy is more about you being with someone that has a bigger cock than I do—someone that can please you more than I can.”

“Again, that’s just absurd. I’m not a size queen. You’re the only man I’ve ever been with—,”

“, —That’s part of my concern, Nicki,” I interrupted, “I worry that someday you’ll wonder what it might have been like to have had more experience than just with me. A part of me wants you to be free to have those experiences. Haven’t you ever wondered what sex might be like with someone besides me?”

Nichole began to speak but hesitated like she was having to change tactics mid-battle, “Sure, I’m sure every girl has let her mind wander briefly and consider it, but it would have been only for a second. I don’t entertain those kinds of thoughts. I’m married to you. You’re the only one I want.”

“Nichole,” I said as lovingly as I possibly could, “I’m sorry, baby. You’re the only one I want, and this is just a stupid fantasy. I don’t want to sleep with other women, I don’t want to be a swinger and swap partners. I take a great deal of pleasure in watching you, seeing you experience new things, feel new things. This fantasy has made me feel things that I’ve never felt before, and the feelings are extremely powerful, addicting even.” I pulled my wife in close to my chest and hugged her small frame tightly, “I’m sorry if I made you feel anything but perfect. I just want you to experience more, You love sex and I want you to have more of it.”

I felt her laugh against my chest, “I love chocolate, too, but I know better than to eat too much of it. Sometimes you have to control those passions in order to continue to enjoy what you love.”

“Damn, woman, that’s something I hadn’t thought of before. You make a good point,” I admitted, and she had made a strong point. This kind of kink had led to more than one shattered relationship as I had read in numerous stories.

We laid there for a while, enjoying a close moment, I felt her fingers drawing small circles across my chest; her way of telling me that she wanted to make love. But my failure to perform earlier was still haunting me and I knew I wasn’t going to be able to get it up. Eventually she stopped moving altogether and fell asleep. I laid there for many more hours, wide awake and furious with myself for ever letting this cuckold fantasy take root. I was happy. I had it all. I was going to have to find a way to get past this.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:25 pm

Welcome to OHW! You sound like one of us.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:58 pm

CMC you have a very special gift in writing an excellent story.

Please continue as you have done so far and don't jump to the end in a rush.

I love a good story that takes its time to build up and the readers gets to know the persons en the story.

I will try to wait in patience until the next part is published.

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:51 am

Don't let the lack of responses slow you down from posting, some of us are only here one per day, others maybe once per week. Please continue....
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:03 am

Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!! Superexciting!!!!

Please, go on!!! ;)

CMC-Style
Prepubescent

Unread post by CMC-Style » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:22 pm

That night was a low in our marriage, but unfortunately things didn’t improve. My fantasy was slowly becoming my obsession and it was having more and more of an impact on our sex life. I eliminated masturbating to completion at work, choosing instead to edge myself so that I’d be ready for my wife in the evenings. And that did help for a while, but little by little even that stopped working. I bought some of the little blue pills and those did actually work fairly well, but I was only addressing the symptoms, leaving the core problem completely untouched.

For several months, I felt pressure like I had never experienced before, and I have to say, I have a whole lot more sympathy for those that have erectile dysfunction. I knew this was all mental, though, and that’s what made it all the worse. This was all in my head, there wasn’t a thing wrong with me physically. I know Nichole was concerned, being the loving wife she is, she tried everything to help me. We both knew deep down what the issue was, but neither one of us wanted to bring it up. I think she was hoping that my hotwifing, cuck fantasy would eventually fade into nothingness if we gave it long enough. But if anything, the opposite was happening, my mind wanted it more and more, and the more I denied myself, the more I wanted it. I desperately needed help.

Fate seemed to sense certain times in my life when she knew that I couldn’t take anymore opposition, waiting until the last possible second, she intervened again.

I had known Calvin Fisher since college. We were both interns together and had come up the ropes in the company, he had only chosen more of the operational construction side, and I was more on the engineering design side. But we have always kept in touch and at least once a month well connect for dinner or drinks at a bar somewhere. Calvin is one of those friends you can tell anything to, and I had unburdened myself on him on more than one occasion. He didn’t completely understand my kink or what I was going through, but he was sympathetic because he could see how hard this was on me.

On several occasions, he had offered to introduce me to his neighbors that he knew to be swingers. In the beginning of my marriage I turned him down flat. I didn’t even consider the idea—there was no way in hell I would have ever shared Nichole with anyone. But things had changed, and now I thought the idea might not be such a bad one. Who knows, maybe they would know something that could help me, or offer some kind of advice on what I should do. I finally broke down and asked Calvin to set up a meeting with them. It was odd, as soon as I had done that, I felt a slight easing of the crushing pressure I felt on my chest. Like the boot that was stepping on me had backed off a touch.

Nichole was in the middle of her finals week at school – she had one more year of classes left, but her load next year was going to be considerably lighter – so I knew she was paying little attention to what I was doing.

We met at their house for dinner. Calvin really wanted to be there, but the couple purposefully made sure he wasn’t there. They wanted this to be between the three of us, much to my relief. I’ve told Calvin far too much as it was, but I hadn’t told him everything, and I wanted to be able to speak my mind. The homes in Calvin’s neighborhood are very nice with each house enjoying a nice distance from the adjacent homes. In other words, it didn’t have that stacked-on-top feeling like so many other neighborhoods had.

At six o’clock exactly, I knocked on the door, and was met by a taller woman in her mid-forties with almost platinum blonde hair and cleavage that was meant to grab a man’s attention. Next to her was her conservatively dressed husband, he looked to be maybe a few years older than his wife but he looked like he kept himself in good shape. He was only about an inch taller than his wife, but he had a calm about him that suggested that not much bothered him.

“You must be Cory,” said the older blonde woman as she pulled me into a comfortable, and thankfully, quick hug. I might be feeling sexually dysfunctional lately, but those breasts were amazing and were easily felt through the hug. “Calvin probably already told you our names, but I’m Miranda in case you forgot.”

“Pleased to meet you,” I said more stiffly than I wanted. I hadn’t forgotten her name, but I was happy she said it anyway, sometimes it’s easy to let that bit of doubt enter into your mind and you start second guessing if you remembered the name correctly.

“I’m Greg, said the husband, extending his hand which I firmly shook. “Come on in, the steaks are almost ready.”

I followed them into their home. It had a huge, open entryway with a high vaulted ceiling. Beautiful painting hung tastefully along several walls. “You have a beautiful home,” I complimented.

“Thank you,” responded Miranda graciously, “We love to entertain she said with a subtle inflection in the voice when she pronounced the word. I followed them through the kitchen and out onto the back patio by the pool. The backyard was of course just as amazing as the rest of the home. A wonderful aroma of grilled meat seeped out of the covered grill and flooded my nose.

Greg gestured toward one of the seats. I took it and set my phone to vibrate as I sat down. I racked my brain for something innocuous to talk about. This was new territory for me and I was clueless as to how to navigate. Miranda seemed to sense my unease. “

“Cory, our home is yours for the evening. Please don’t feel stressed. I understand that we’re going to be talking about some very intimate things, so please relax,” she encouraged as she tipped the contents of the wine bottle into my glass, “maybe this will help take some of the edge off,” she continued as she poured a very generous portion.

I happy took my glass and drank deeply, not bothering to take the small sips and go through the tasting ritual that proper wine etiquette demands. After a few minutes the alcohol was fulfilling the measure of its creation and I was feeling a nice hazy calm.

We talked about our mutual friend, Calvin for a few minutes and about the neighborhood and the weather, and ate our meals slowly until the conversation felt more natural, and that’s when Miranda took the lead.

“So, Cory, Calvin told us you had hoped to talk to us about our lifestyle,” she said easily. I was about to speak when she quickly added, “Just do us one giant favor,” she paused briefly, “do not edit your thoughts. Speak your mind and don’t give any thought to our feelings or choices. You don’t need to worry about any offences while we talk tonight.”

I nodded, “Thank you Miranda, Greg. Dinner was wonderful and I appreciate being able to talk to you about something very personal,” I started to collect my thoughts, but then remembered Miranda’s admonition. Fuck it, I was just going to get it out there. I didn’t know these people, what did it matter. “The swinger lifestyle doesn’t really appeal to me, so I’m not sure if you have any insight for me, but I’m hoping you do because I need some help before I lose my wife.”

I let it all out. I explained my feelings, desires, and concerns about everything I had been through. If nothing else came of this night. I knew I was going to feel immensely better having simply unburdened myself of the weight I’d been carrying around. Miranda seemed to be taking the lead, so it felt more natural to direct most of my comments to her. I told her about Nichol’s reaction and how difficult the last few months had been. She seemed so understanding and was such a terrific listener, I couldn’t help but just keep on talking and talking. I probably went on for over an hour before I finally felt I had reached the end.

Once I was done though, Miranda smiled, grasped my hand and spoke, “We’re so happy you came to us, Cory. And I think we can help,” she began. “You see, Greg and I understand what you’re going through. About twelve years ago now, we decided that we wanted to spice things up and try something new, so we started experimenting with all sort of things that most would consider taboo or extreme. The term Hotwife and cuckold isn’t exactly new, in fact, cuckold is a very old word, but the kink is relatively new. Greg and I have tried just about everything, but we’ve found that swinging is what works best for us.

“After listening to you, however, I think your current passions fall right into the hotwife category, but definitely moving into cuckold territory. First, I commend you for trying to keep things with your wife as normal as possible. Her reaction doesn’t surprise me in the least, but, you my friend, are at a crossroads. Well, crossroads isn’t the best tern. You’re at a hard turn in the road. You’re trying to avoid it, but there is no going back for you either.”

As soon as she spoke those words I exhaled heavily and said in a breathy voice, “Exactly! That’s exactly how I feel.”

“Trust me, I know,” she assured, “From what you’ve told me, I think you’ve done about as well as you could do in explaining things to your lovely wife, but I believe you’re hitting the same roadblock many men do when they get to where you are now.” I listened closely and nodded. Miranda paused for several minutes and leaned back in her seat. Her brow wrinkled slightly as she seemed to be pondering a difficult thought.

Finally, she turned to her husband and the two seemed to silently communicate some sort of agreement. Looking back towards me, she said, “Cory, I’ll be candid. We see a lot of people looking for advice or wanting to join our little group in order to get a quick thrill, but most people we politely turn away. I apologize, but our intention was more or less the same with you. We thought that we would most likely give you some of the same milk toast advice we’ve given dozens of others, and then let you be on your way.

“But what you’ve told us tonight I feel like it was very heartfelt. I can truly feel how much you love your wife, so I think I can make an exception here,” Miranda rubbed her finger over the top of her glass, and I had to look away. Everything the woman did exuded sex. “There are people of all walks of life that are part of our group. Some are into bondage and submission, some are simply swingers like us, some are incredibly wealthy, and well,” she stopped herself, “I can’t give away too much now. But I you would agree, I would like to speak with your wife,” Miranda explained. “This would be a meeting strictly between us. You would never know what is said—it will be that private, but I might be able to help you move forward so that you’re not stuck on the turnpike any longer. Would this be acceptable?”

“Yes, of course,” I said before I even realized the words had come out of my mouth. Miranda smiled and relaxed into her chair. She was truly a stunning woman and in my single days I would have gone after her like she was the last woman on earth. But at the moment I didn’t want anything but her help to talk to my wife.

“Excellent, I look forward to speaking with her. Sooner than later would be preferable. I’ll let you work out the details with my husband.”

I felt the implied dismissal and so I rose from my chair and picked put my phone back into my pocket. I said my goodbyes and exchanged some basic information with Greg before I left, and soon enough I was driving back towards the house. I was feeling much relieved and almost back to my normal self at the moment. I felt like I could breathe for the first time in months. Now the only thing I had to do was figure out how to convince Nichole to have a chat with Miranda.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:36 pm

Great progress. Keep the story going. It's captivating reading.

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:13 pm

I am hooked as well.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:51 am

Really captivating, agree!!!!

Please, go on soon ;) ;)

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:19 am

Excellent story, Keep it cumming,

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:44 pm

Amazing, thank you so much for sharing :up:

CMC-Style
Prepubescent

Unread post by CMC-Style » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:21 pm

A day passed and then two. I was going out of my mind trying to find the right time to talk to Nichole, but I didn’t want to broach the subject until I knew she was finished with her final exams. The day finally came and I treated her to a night out and we enjoyed miniature golfing, go carts, and a few other random, silly activities. It was just fun to play and take it easy. As the night wore on I was hopeful it might end well, but as time went on, the pressure began to build, and as usual, once we were in the bedroom, I was soft an unable to perform. I’m a grown man but I wanted to cry. The time was now.

I could see the hurt and disappointment in Nichole’s eyes and it cut me to the core. She was so young and beautiful, and not only was I not giving her the highest sexual highs, I wasn’t able to give her anything. I finally broke down and explained in every detail everything to my wife. I told her about my visit to Miranda’s, I told her about my deepest fantasies and how much I wanted to see her fulfilled sexually. I explained that even though I couldn’t get it up, I was still building up a sexual tension that was ready to explode. I couldn’t find release and I was starting to lose my sanity.

Lastly, I pled with her to talk to Miranda one time. Just once to see what she had to say. She wasn’t happy about the revelation about Miranda and Greg, but reluctantly said she understood why I did it. Finally, after hours of begging, pleading, she agreed to talk to the swinger wife on one condition: as soon as the talk was over, I was to see a professional about my problem.

What choice did I have? I agreed.

The next day I made arrangements with Greg. There was to be a party at their house the following weekend and I was to bring Nichole. The party was formal so evening dresses and tuxedos were required. Work that week went by incredibly slow, and I was constantly trying to dodge Calvin. Not that I didn’t want to talk to him, but Miranda had sworn me to secrecy and I wasn’t allowed to tell him anything other than we had talked.

I rented a tux and bought Nichole a beautiful new gown. She looked incredible in the dark green dress. I was so happy to see her happy. It had been a long time since she genuinely smiled. My wife can occasionally be a little tom-boyish, which a lot of time I love. I love that she’ll sometimes wear a baseball hat, or old shorts, or better yet, a pair of my boxers. They’re way too big, and hardly stay up, but she looks amazing.

We were escorted through the front door and I was surprised to see a normal, formal looking evening happening before my eyes. I half thought it was going to be like that movie Eyes Wide Shut, with naked women walking around and sex going on everywhere. But it looked like an regular high-society affair.

Miranda met us inside and guided us to the kitchen where we were give our choice of drinks. I did two shots of what must have been the most expensive bourbon I’ve ever tasted and watched as Nichole sipped shyly from a wineglass. She looked almost too young to be drinking and at a party like this.

Miranda stood half-a-foot taller than my wife, but she has such a way with people that I could see Nichole relax almost instantly in the older women’s presence. Miranda guided us to a quiet spot where the kitchen meets the formal dining room and said, “I’m happy you both made it tonight,” she then looked directly at me and I felt like she was looking into my soul. “But before I take your wife away from you, I need to ask one final time. Cory, are you sure this is what you want because chances are, there’s no coming back to this point.”

I didn’t need to think about it anymore. My mind was made up. If I could have gone back to how I was before I started reading about cuckolding and hotwifing, I might have seriously considered it. But I couldn’t live like this any longer, and I didn’t want Nichole to live this way either. I nodded and said, “Absolutely.”

“Very well then,” she accepted. Miranda then turned to face my wife. “Nichole, nothing will happen that you are not okay with, and since you’re here, I’m assuming you agreed to let me talk to you. Nonetheless, I need to ask you, too. Are you sure you want to continue? Will you come with me of your own free will?”

Nichole gave me a quick look, in retrospect I wonder if she was hoping I would halt everything and stop all the madness. But I only nodded like a kid about to sit on Santa’s lap and get a free candy cane. I couldn’t see two feet in front of my face, the blood was rushing through my head so fast. My wife nodded her consent to the older woman. Miranda took my wife’s hand in her own and led her toward the entryway. I watched until I saw them go up the wide, spiral staircase where they disappeared.

Greg’s voice pulled me out of my stupor, “You want another drink, Cory? They could be a while.” I shook my head and turned around. There stood Miranda’s husband, smartly dressed in an expensive, custom tailored tuxedo. “It’ll be completely up to your wife but I’ve got a feeling this will be a longer conversation.

“What’s she going to say to my wife?” I asked bluntly.

Greg gave me half a smile and simply said, “What you can’t.” He gently grabbed my arm, “Come one, let’s get to know each other since we’ve got some time.”

Greg was right. Two hours later and Miranda and Nichole had yet to be seen by anyone. Meanwhile I had learned that Greg was a practicing doctor and that he had done some time in the Navy as well. We bonded and he introduced me to a number of other guests. Everyone there was open and inviting. I was having a wonderful evening of drinking and chatting with the guests.

I looked at my watch and was shocked at how late it had become. It was almost one in the morning and there looked to be fewer guests now, although I hadn’t really noticed anyone exiting the front door, people were disappearing somewhere. At last I caught Miranda’s unmistakable platinum hair, she came about half way down the stairs and beckoned me to follow her back up. I set my drink down and moved quickly to join her on the stairs where she was waiting patiently.

“I hope you’re prepared for this, Cory. I truly do,” said Miranda as she began to ascend the stairs.

“I know I am,” I replied, half out of breath. Not so much from the few stairs I’d climbed, but by the thought of what might be happening next.

Miranda paused and gave me a sympathetic smile, “I know you think you are. I think you can handle the road ahead, but it’s going to be far different than anything you’ve imagined. I’m going to give you the same advice everyone gives about this lifestyle, and that is communication, communication, communication. It’s cliché, but nonetheless timeless wisdom.” We arrived at a large double door made of a dark mahogany wood at the end of the hallway. Miranda touched my forearm, “Whatever happens in here will be completely up to your wife. If you want to move forward, you’re going to have to let your control go as soon as I open this door. Do you understand?”

This time I paused and didn’t answer immediately as I had done previously. Maybe the finality of it was finally hitting me, but could feel in my gut that this wasn’t’ a decision to be made lightly. But the decision had already been made. There was no decision now. I slowly nodded my head and Miranda opened the door.

I entered first. The room was dim but I could still see my wife sitting comfortably on the edge of a large four poster bed. She looked slightly flush, but otherwise the same. She looked at me and then turned her head away. I followed her gaze towards a chair that was at the foot of the bed. I looked back at Nichole and she gestured toward the chair. I understood and began to move towards it. My heart began to pound in my chest and for the first time in months I felt my cock twitch. I sat in the chair and looked towards my wife. I was closer to her and I could see her chest rising and falling quickly. She was nervous.

I heard movement behind me and caught Miranda leaving the room. I looked around the spacious room more carefully now. At first I thought we were alone, but then to the far side of the room I spotted one of those old style partitions a woman used to change behind. Only a man stood behind this one. I could only see his feet, however, under the space of the partition.

Nichole stood and looked at me, but did not come any closer. “Cory,” she said softly, “do you love me?”

I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do, but something told me I was supposed to stay in the chair, so I only spoke, “Yes, Nicki. You know I do. I love you with all of my heart.”

“Do you want me to have sex with that man over there?”

I looked back towards the partition, only now the man was standing in front of it. He was well built and probably about my age. I stole a quick glance at his cock and felt a pang of excitement and agony that it was a good bit larger than mine. I looked back towards Nichole and saw a hundred emotions pass over her features at once. I looked on her in agony knowing things were going to change in the next few minutes, and for one last moment, right now, the power was still mine to change course. But I didn’t want that. I pushed that small whisper aside and felt a surge in my chest of pure adrenaline. I grit my teeth and gave a small nod to my wife.

Nichole then surprised me. She came to me and sat on the edge of the bed directly in front of me. She then reached forward and felt my cock. It was rock hard. I saw her eyes widen in surprise as she felt it. I wanted to burst into tears I was so excited. I had an erection again. I hadn’t felt that in months. Hell, I’d started to wonder if I would ever feel it again. Nichole let go of my cock and stood up, her small frame still only just taller than me even when I was seated. She held my head in her hands and kissed me deeply. We kissed like that for a long time, enjoying being connected again. I had missed this. I had missed us.

Nichole took a step backwards toward the bed, “Is this what you need, Cory?” she asked, sitting on the edge of the bed a few feet in front of me.

I tried to respond but couldn’t find the words.

“Miranda explained some things to me, but I need time to process all of this. I wouldn’t have believed it, but you’re definitely turned on by the idea – I can’t deny that. I want to go home now, and I want to think about this. I’m not prepared to take that step just yet.”

I heard the soft click of the door and turned and found that the man had left the room. This had all just been a test for my wife to see with her own eyes that this wasn’t just a passing fancy, this was a deeply rooted desire now.

I looked back at my wife. I could see that she was flushed and that even though this was just a test, it had had an effect on her, too. Just for the fact that she was willing to consider it, I felt my erection surge. I stood and pulled my wife to her feet. Moments later we were kissing passionately and I was taking full husbandly rights with her body, something I’d had a difficult time doing for way too long.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:39 pm

Sweet agony. She has come to terms with the situation on an intellectual level, now comes the hard part - making it real.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:17 am

What a way to push all your buttons and assure you're both on the same page before jumping into the deep end! Thank you!!!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:46 am

CMC; I trust you are going to finish this series. Would love to see a couple of new chapters overhe holidays.
Merry Christmas and a healthy,happy and prosperous New Year!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:51 pm

Amazing chapter!!!! Fantastic Christmas to all ;)

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:31 pm

VERY sexy and what a way to start. I do hope for more
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

ericfeb12
Prepubescent

Unread post by ericfeb12 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:00 am

I wish we could get an update soon, I love how this is going.

Imascamp
Prepubescent

Unread post by Imascamp » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:20 am

I'm really enjoying this story. The tension building you've done in the story as things move forward has been wonderfully excruciating, much like the real excited angst of the experience.