The Stadium Club - Five

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
dplover
Experienced

The Stadium Club - Five

Unread post by dplover » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:09 pm

The Stadium Club - Five

The perfect lube added at just the wrong moment.

Lovers know she is perfect at the very climax of the dance. His gift deep from his loins is added to her nest of fertility at exactly the wrong moment. Flat on her back, or maybe on her knees, flushed and breathy, covered in a sexy sheen of sweat, it is over.

All too soon rhythms slow...the dance has ended. Oh so often a pretty girl is left needy, wet and flushed, but still needy. His rhythm had been perfect...but it is over way to soon...he is finished, his wonderful manly thrusting is over, a wife's duty is complete, for him peaceful sleep. In time Trisa's racing heart beat slows, her breathing slows, but for one thing everything returns to normal.

Raw lust, just at the point of no return for him the slow feminine burn within her flares, their humid emotions mix into the perfect lubrication to satisfy her lust. But, rarely do the lovers fully enjoy the warmth and comfort that their union has produced. After she is deeply lubricated she is often left wanting, oh so flush and wet she longs for more, another penetration...another dance...a bit more of the rhythmic dance that is needed to satisfy her womanly needs.

Not tonight...

Tonight... Trisa had been skillfully fulfilled, deeply lubricated during her first dance, her partner had been graceful and precise, skillful in his movements. They had danced to nature's natural rhythm, like the sun and the moon they reflected brightly...each on the other. risa accepted him in the end just as the sea receives the sun at the climax of the sunset.

Now Trisa held the essence of the fantasy deep...she was perfectly prepared for her husband...the second dance...the moment they had waited for was now.

Sometimes foreplay just meant getting her panties out of the way. Trisa, humid and a little drippy down there had been naked under her dress for a while. Jeff's boxers came off with his slacks, one hurried swift movement.

Entrance, the long dreamed of entrance was intoxicating, their liquor of choice was the exotic fusion of Trisa's love and the perfection of a strange man. Rigid...stiff...hard...Jeff savored the luxury. Trisa purred, lounging in excitement first beget from strange intercourse, now the lovemaking of her husband, right now a man in great need.

Hands on his shoulders Trisa pushed him up.

“Jeff ...he made love to me....and then he fucked me.”

“I know....he breathed into her soft locks....I love you.”

She closed her eyes and squeezed Jeff's penis, the kind of grip that only a girl can do.

O God … his chest felt good on her nipples as he relaxed back on top of her. Why were they so tender, what had her lover done to them while she had been distracted....she seemed to remember pressure on the tips right at the end....maybe little nibbles...it was hard to remember for sure.

Jeff's dance with Trisa was the thing fantasies are made of, smooth wet and ready, her body was warm to the touch. Trisa became one with him, leisurely joining him in the rhythms of the dance...partners working towards a singular goal. Saturday mornings would never be the same again.

“God yes...fuck me.”

“Oh God harder.”

“Please...”

“Your so slippery....so very slippery.”

“It feels really nice. Oh god so good. ” Sweat and perfume lingered on her neck.

“Yes...it was just a few...O God push....a few minutes ago....” Trisa had little spasms around him...holding him even tighter for an instant if that was possible.

“Was it like the fantasy...did he get behind you...” a magnificent view Jeff knew well, the flair of Trisa's hips, swaying breasts, breathy moans, just enjoyed by another man.

“Uh...nooo....harder....oh god my pussy....please...” she was loud...he didn't care...she was back in arms.

“Noooo...no ...he was on top...he laid down on top of me...we did that way...like now, ” breathless, her nipples scrapped Jeff's chest.

“Was it nice...did you like it...” Jeff slowly withdrew, then pierced Trisa adding emphasis to the question. Pushing her heels into the bed, gripping him, they met in the middle of each grinding stroke.

“He was sweet ....oh..oh..mmmmmmm,,,” An orgasm rose on her horizon.

“Did you cum....with him?” Could she really tell the truth, could a nice girl really tell her husband that yea, it happened the first time with some guy she picked up on a dance floor.

“Yes...Jeff... I did.” Jeff couldn't feel the blush that colored her cheeks, her lips near his ear

“Oh God...” It was exciting her telling her panting husband that while he waited another man had fucked her to orgasm in small room with pulsing dance music right outside the door. Trisa twisted, rolling her hips up, feet in the air taking Jeff's smaller length in even farther, if that was possible.

”Faster, oh god....FUCK, FUCK me....” His pelvis pressed at her very center...electrons bounced around behind her eyes.

“Was it what you wanted....” he had to know...Jeff had to know if the fantasy lived up to it's promise, was the fantasy still alive within her.

“I was worried about you....O god please...faster...I hated leaving you alone....uuuuuuh...but I had too,” she was so close now.

Trisa could feel his blood pulsing...he was dick was so hard and so good. Trisa was about to get there...again.

“Did you cum while he was inside....” what husband wouldn't be curious. Trisa took his face in her hands...the kiss was long and lingering. Bringing his ear close to her lips...her voice was passionate...“ Jeff he fucks so hard.”

“He fucked me really hard...” Their orgasms were intense.

Their sleep was peaceful.

The rhythms of the dance would reach into the next cycle of the sun and moon. In the future, Saturday morning sex would be compared to reality of this night. Warm and a little gooey from Friday lovemaking made Saturday mornings nice, this was different, this was perfection.

Lustful cravings of the perfect orgasm don't just fade away.

+++++

Across town in the Treme' District , a girl named Jill admired new undies, a pretty yellow panty and bra set. If she was going to undress for a strange guy at least she was going to be pretty. He had done without for a while, a little abstinence helped them agree on the solution, The Stadium Club. A quick intercourse for her in a room just off the dance floor with some other guy. Then they could make love later at home, and maybe, just maybe, one of his slow swimmers would win the race, anything was possible.

End Chapter 5, as always writing is fueled by comments, good or bad !

DPlover
Last edited by dplover on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: The Stadium Club - Five

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:19 pm

Still hot!
Waitng so impatiently for number 6. Can we see a pregnant Trisa?
More visits to the Stadium Club?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

dplover
Experienced

Unread post by dplover » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:25 pm

Hello,

You know that girl named Jill, you may like the next chapter.

DP

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:06 pm

Are we going to see Trish & Jeff again?

Les
Trainable

Unread post by Les » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:54 pm

Great chapter DP!
Can't wait til your next installment!!

funsized
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by funsized » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:17 pm

Can't wait for more :)

kixxmn
Virgin

Unread post by kixxmn » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:02 am

More n More and more and more....

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:26 am

it's been a month since Chapter 5 - where is 6? We're dying out here!

dplover
Experienced

Unread post by dplover » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:40 am

Hello,

It seems as though interest is waning given the number of reads. Same thing happened the first-time I posted this tale.

DP

grande11111
Prepubescent

Unread post by grande11111 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:18 pm

dplover wrote:Hello,

It seems as though interest is waning given the number of reads. Same thing happened the first-time I posted this tale.

DP
Your a very good writer-anxiously awaiting the next chapter. A great actor loves the applause and a great writer yearns for his audience. Trust me DP, we are out here awaiting Stadium Cub 6.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Ditto that. Bring on #6!

Foot69loose

Unread post by Foot69loose » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:27 pm

Another avid reader here, looking forward to the next episode.
Thank you DP

indianshubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by indianshubby » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:05 pm

Every time you post another chapter, and I show it to my wife, I get laid repeatedly over the next couple of days.

Help a brother out!

funsized
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by funsized » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:56 pm

I guess I'm not going to read any more stories by this author. He seems intent on just stopping right in the middle of the story. Not a fan of being teased like that.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:38 pm

Me neither, but From personal experience I know life just gets in the way of what you intended to do.
I hope he sorts out what ever the problem is and gets back to writing this story to the end

gearhead
Virgin

Re: The Stadium Club - Five - The interest is there

Unread post by gearhead » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:23 am

This was a great read the first time it was posted, and its revision has only made it better. It's the nature of the beast that there will be many views and few comments. An example would be the long time author whose initials are BWB. He also has posted and then reposted many of his stories. Without the positive feedback his writing clearly deserves. We haven't heard from him for a while, either.

Anyway, here's hoping there is part 6, 7, and more, coming from the author. The effort and the work are appreciated.

dplover
Experienced

Unread post by dplover » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:54 am

Readers,

Part 6 had a big section that I have always hated, I am working on it. My time is in short supply at this point. I'm not very good at this so it takes time. Sorry if I am failing in my obligation to produce at a acceptable rate.

Dplover

Foot69loose

Unread post by Foot69loose » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:01 am

dplover wrote:Readers,

Part 6 had a big section that I have always hated, I am working on it. My time is in short supply at this point. I'm not very good at this so it takes time. Sorry if I am failing in my obligation to produce at a acceptable rate.

Dplover
Thank you DP,

This is excellent news, I will be looking forward to your next installment.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:38 pm

See...like I said life gets in the way of what you intended. Thanks dp for keeping us in the loop. I'll keep checking in. Hang in there and keep plugging away diligently. We will all sucks it up and wait for you.

funsized
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by funsized » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:40 am

dplover wrote:Readers,
I'm not very good at this
wrong... your excellent at writing stories.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:50 am

Dp; Every artist is their own worst critic. All of us feel we're just not that good even if we are.
Trust your talent and let it shine. Your readers appreciate your efforts.

funsized
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by funsized » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:35 pm

eager for the next chapter

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:45 pm

Take your time dp. It will be worth the wait. You really capture and write what I can only express, so far, in my thoughts and memories.

funsized
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by funsized » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:39 am

still eagerly waiting

dplover
Experienced

Unread post by dplover » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:30 am

Hello All,

I'm on the road next week, should have Hotel time in the evenings to fix and post part 6.

Dplover