My wife's many lovers... and the perfect legs she spread for them.

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
FiveInchLullaby
Player

My wife's many lovers... and the perfect legs she spread for them.

Unread post by FiveInchLullaby » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:12 am

She said, back in March, after a big fight: "I never told you about my birthday in Seville, the very day that you told me you were 'in love' with so and so. I was really obviously very hurt. But I ended up spending the rest of the day, naked on a beach drinking sangria, ate some dinner at the resort, and proceeded to pound quite a number of shots of tequila. As the evening wore on, I noticed this Swedish kite surfer checking me out.. again."

She went on... "I say again because I had seen him earlier, on the beach, checking me out, topless which was not at all uncommon. I smiled back and he approached me and we made a bit of small talk, as he spoke very perfect English. We walked for a bit, in the Mediterranean moonlight, I reeling from way too many shots. After a few minutes he tried kissing me. I resisted but only to say, 'I want to be violated.' He was clearly taken aback at first but the drink and his 6'4" athletic frame in front of me made me even more aggressive and assertive, so I simply reached for his cock, which despite his initial reaction, was rock hard. I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth for just long enough to get it wet.. I stood back up and looked him straight in the eye and said, 'please violate my ass...now.'

He turned me around, by my neck, yanked the back of my hair, and plunged his raw, bare cock into my ass. He pumped away at me, smacking my behind as I kept telling him to 'fuck my ass'. So, there we are, on the side of Spain's 101, completely naked...I'm on all fours with this kite surfer's 8" cock inside my anus, and I can feel him about to explode... I tell him, "I want you to cum in my pussy...". He removes his cock from my gaping butthole and Impales my vagina which was obviously soaking wet. I feel an enormous load of semen shoot into me.

To be continued...

Chrome-chains
Verified Hot Wife

Re: My wife's many lovers... and the perfect legs she spread for them.

Unread post by Chrome-chains » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:12 pm

Keep it cumming. Pun intended.
Tall leggy slutwife looking for Dominant, imaginative, professional men. Please be well groomed and at least 6 inches in length.

You can't turn a bad girl good...but when a good girl goes bad...she's gone forever (Jay Z)

FiveInchLullaby
Player

Unread post by FiveInchLullaby » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:49 am

She then said, "I had to take a morning after pill, he dumped so much cum in my pussy. It was weird the next morning since we were then headed for Morocco where I had to have myself covered from head to toe. As I sat on the ferry, I thought of the irony of me walking around this place where women can't even show their ankles, yet I'm walking around with all of this stranger's cum still in my vagina."

Of course, I didn't know what I could possibly say. I just know that I hadn't been that turned on by my wife in a long time. I wanted to know more...

And slowly, things keep happening that reopen another chapter of my wife's past, and the many men who she has parted her perfect legs for.

I'm digging for more stories, and she's recently been in contact, quite accidentally, with another hot guy that she used to fuck. I am going to find the courage to ask her the details.

I know then of about 60 men before me. Then, while we were living apart and separately raising our daughter, I know of at least another 5 to 10 men, at least one black dude, that fucked my wife. She was pierced then, but has since removed that jewelry.

I can't wait to learn more about my slutty wife.

quinn8357
Player

Unread post by quinn8357 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:12 pm

She sounds like a LOT OF FUN.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:17 pm

Wonderful hearing how hot a woman can be.

But next time, the cock should only go from pussy to ass, not vice versa. E. Coli and other bowel flora can set off a nasty vaginitis when stool is put in the pussy.

Don't take this as a criticism. Just worldly advice.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:23 pm

Zorro; Sage advice. Ass to pussy or ass to mouth can be deadly. Definitely NOT advisable.
Play safe!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.