My first orgy

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
isinlarsa
OHW Addict

My first orgy

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:02 am

This is about the first orgy my girlfriend Linda and I attended. This was back in the '80s before the fear of STDs, so all the fucking we did was bareback.

The party was at the home of a couple that Linda and her other boyfriend had swung with. We got the the party fairly early, so it still looked like a normal party Everyone still had their clothes on, and were sitting or standing around talking, having drinks and snacks. She and I were talking to a couple of newbies, who were asking us questions about the life style. A man who had fucked my girlfriend in the past comes up and whispered in her ear. My girlfriend turns to me and says that she's going off with him. He takes her hand and they go off to a bedroom. Meanwhile the newbies are shocked, and ask if the man really just took my girlfriend away to fuck her. We continue talking. They told me that they had only switched with one other couple, the couple who had invited them to the party. They were particularly interested in how I felt about other men fucking my girlfriend. I told them that the more men who fucked my girlfriend, the more it turned me on. After about a half an hour, my girlfriend rejoins us. That was her first fuck of the evening.

At that stage of the party, she had redressed. Shortly thereafter, we heard moaning, and looked over to one side of the room where a woman was sitting on the arm of a couch and leaning back against an adjacent wall, while a man had his head between her legs eating her out. All conversation died away as we became transfixed, watching. She was obvious to what was going on around her, and that everyone watched her moaning as she was eaten out. After the woman came, she looked around the room with a chagrined look on her face. She seemed to be both embarrassed and excited that everyone had watch her have an orgasm. That was quite an introduction for the newbies.

After that, the hostess threw some mattresses on the floor, clothes came off and a group grope started on the mattresses. The host took my girlfriend off. I looked around and spotted a little brunette, and moved in on her. We went off to a bedroom, and after I ate her out for a while, I moved up from between her legs and sunk my cock into her now juicy cunt. Then my girlfriend came in with the host. They lay down next to us, and as she opened her legs to give the host access to her honey pot, she threw one of her legs over my butt. He started fucking my girlfriend, and I could feel the rhythm of his strokes through her leg. The strokes speeded up and he reached his climax and came inside my girlfriend.

After I finished fucking the brunette, we took a break and had some drinks and snacks. There were quite a few of the guests between fucks, too, so we stood around talking. I saw the newbie wife, standing around nude, talking a man who was trying to talk her into going off with him. She looked relaxed and comfortable. We locked eyes for a moment and she gave me a smile. Her husband was off in a corner. He wasn't very experienced and confident enough to have scored. The men at the party looked on her as fresh meat, and they fucked the hell out of her. I tried to get a turn with her, but could never catch her unoccupied.

Linda went off with her third man of the evening, someone who hadn't fucked her before. I sat in the living room and watched people fuck, and listened to the sounds of sex coming from other rooms. There were two couples intertwined on the floor in front of me (well they may not have been couples -- two men and two women). The drinks and pot that had been passed around overtook me, and I feel asleep.

I was awoken by Linda caressing me. She quickly got my cock hard, and climbed on, riding me cowgirl style. Several people in the room watched us fucking. After I came, we cuddled for a while and then Linda was ready to go home.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: My first orgy

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Sounds like a good time was had by all - except the newbie husband. Ever find out if he got some that night?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:32 pm

Ah, the 80's. We might have been at that party, might not. They were all kinda the same after a while.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:00 pm

Thanks for your story
Its interesting to hear what went on back then.
My wife was active back in the 70 & 80 and never used condoms.

Mr Kook
Experienced

Unread post by Mr Kook » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:57 am

That reads like magic to me. Given the right mix of people I think we'd be into that type of party, and it would be a big leap for us.
"Just for fun, right?",
the Kooks