Lunchtime Cuckolding

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
NYHubby
Experienced

Lunchtime Cuckolding

Unread post by NYHubby » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:58 am

A couple of months back my wife connected with a man named Jeff, a high powered businessman type who is a little full of himself. Jeff is married but he wants to have a mistress, not someone to replace his wife but someone with whom he can have mind-blowing, no holds barred, no strings attached sex, the sort of sex one can only have with a lover. My wife is very physically attracted to Jeff. Although he is not Lifelong Relationship material for her (that need is quite adeptly filled by me) she finds him sexy and handsome and she finds his arrogance sexually attractive, especially because he has proven to be very take charge in bed, something she loves in a lover. In short, she loves fucking him. She has decided to make him her lover for the next few months or so. To up the ante a bit, my wife has decided that as long as she is seeing Jeff, he should be the only one who is allowed to fuck her.

A little backstory: In many ways my wife and I have a normal, successful marriage. We are both professionals, we are financially well-off, we are good parents and in most things are equal partners. In fact, I would say that when it comes to most decisions my wife is more likely to defer to me than vice versa. Sexually however, we practice a Hotwife/Cuckold relationship. Although she was a little shy and reluctant when we first started on the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle she has definitely warmed to the idea of her being free to fuck other men and my being faithful to her. And as she has warmed to the idea she has become bolder: She went from only having sex with other men when I am present: “Because this is about our mutual enjoyment” to almost exclusively having sex with others without my being there because: “I feel more uninhibited to enjoy the pleasure of another man when you aren’t there. It’s just better.” She went from only having sex with others with condoms: “Because only my husband should be able to fuck me bareback”, to having a select few lovers whom she loves to fuck bareback because: “It really is a lot more exciting to feel another man coming in my pussy, it’s like being fucked completely, with no holds barred. And if you’re going to do it, why not do it all the way?” Recently, the thought of only having sex with her lover has begun to appeal to her a great deal. On the one hand she likes the idea of having the sexual power by cutting her pussy off from me. She lets me finger her, and touch her, and use a dildo on her, and she will jerk me off, use a fleshlight on me and will blow me. But she likes the “power” she feels by not currently allowing me to put my dick in her pussy. Instead, right now only Jeff gets to do that.

On the other hand she really likes the idea of being married but having a sexually monogamous relationship with a lover. In addition to making her feel “in charge” of me sexually she reports that it feels like an extra taboo because: “I’m not letting my husband fuck me because I’m saving my pussy for my lover. That’s hot! Think about what our friends would say if they knew I do that.” She also tells me that it makes sex with Jeff more exciting because: “His nice big dick is the only one I’m getting so when he puts it in me I’m really ready”.

From my perspective it is also hot. There is something about my wife denying me her pussy while making it abundantly clear to me that she loves to freely give it to another man, that is hot. My wife is very up front with me about these things and she is not shy about letting me know that she prefers her lover’s cock to mine. It definitely keeps me on my toes and it does make me feel under her sexual control, which is a turn on for both of us. Plus, it absolutely makes me want her pussy more and more. As a result, just touching it or licking it is a big turn on for me, made all the more pleasurable because I know I can’t put my dick in her.

Although there have been some stops and starts, mostly due to scheduling conflicts, my wife’s sex with Jeff has been good, even great. Recently they had a “nooner” in a midtown hotel and right after he left she had me meet her there for some “after Jeff” fun:

My wife met me in the lobby wearing the short skirt that shows off her legs and a nice, for-fitting top. It was very sexy. When we got in the elevator she pulled the front of her skirt up showing me she had no panties…telling me: “I wanted to make sure you got to see me this way, just the way Jeff left me a little while ago.” I have to admit, it worked. Visiting my wife “after the fact”--in the hotel she had just fucked her lover in and having her show me she was proudly pantiless, well it was a graphic reminder of what she had been doing. My cock responded like a good cock should. When we got to the hotel room she quickly undressed and lay down on the already messy bed. From the looks of things their coupling was clearly an energetic one. She gazed up at me with “the look”--a dreamy, smug and somewhat triumphant smile that told me all I needed to know about how she felt about spending the last two hours getting properly fucked by her lover, lounging back on the bed she had been fucked in, proudly showing me her naked body, the body she had so gladly shared with Jeff. Again and again.

I removed my clothes and crawled next to her, kissing her breasts, her neck, her lips.

“Did Jeff do this to you?” I asked her

“Uh huh. It was very sexy and romantic. A lot of kissing and making out.” she replied.

“Did you like that?” I asked

“Of course!” she replied, “That’s what made it sexy and romantic. I love kissing and making out with someone who knows what he’s doing and Jeff definitely does. I could have made out with him for hours. Not that I’m unhappy that we moved on to more pressing and intimate things. Speaking of those things, why don’t you go down on me? A lot of really wonderful stuff happened down there.”
I climbed off the bed and got on my knees on the floor as my wife moved to the edge, positioned her legs over my shoulders, and presented me with her well fucked cunt.

“He did a lot to you down here?” I asked her as I lightly caressed her pussy lips.

“MMM…Hmm, I loved it” she said, “Can’t you feel how wet I still am? A lot of that is what Jeff left in me. He came inside of me twice and the third time he pulled out and shot his cum all over me”.

“What did you love about it?” I asked as I kissed up her thighs toward her cunt.

“MMM… what didn’t I love about it? It’s the ultimate. I mean what’s more an act of surrender, a more illicit act than to have a man who isn’t my husband put his bare dick inside me, making me moan and groan, and beg for it, like I’m some super-horny teenager getting it for the first time? But I wasn’t. I was a super horny married woman getting it from her lover, the only man she lets put his dick inside of her. I love that! I’m married to you, my life mate, but I don’t let you fuck me because I’m being monogamous with Jeff! That’s HOT! MMM…and I have to tell you, Jeff’s dick felt so fucking good inside of me”

“How good?” I asked her as my mouth inched closer and closer to her cunt.

“Really, really good, one of the best”

“Better than me?” I asked

“Absolutely! I’m sorry, you know I love you and my heart is yours. But he made me come three times!…he fucked me all over this bed for a long, long time, and I have to tell you, he truly knows how to fuck me: deep, and slow, and then fast and hard…I didn’t want it to end, I just kept coming on his cock!” She smiles and shakes her head as she’s lost in the reverie of her recent fucking.

“Are you glad you waited for him to give it to you?” I asked

“MMM…HMM, I definitely am. And I definitely want to stick with the plan of only Jeff fucking me. So you’re going to have to get used to me being like this, fucked by Jeff and my pussy filled with his cum. You don’t mind do you? You don’t mind that I want to keep my pussy special just for Jeff’s beautiful cock?”

“Is that what you truly want?” I reply.

“That’s not what I asked.” She said. “I asked if you liked it. Do you? Do you like seeing your wife like this? Knowing that before you got here I spent two hours in this bed with another man, enthusiastically letting him do things to me that only my husband should be doing? Not just letting him but begging him to do things to me I don’t let you do? MMM…I even let him try to put his dick in my ass but it was too big so we had to settle for my pussy, which believe me, was no sacrifice. Then you come here and see me in the bed I cuckolded you in, naked like I was with Jeff, all satisfied, and well-fucked, and filled with lots of Jeff’s cum? Do you like that?”

“I love it.” I told her. “You look incredibly sexy and eatable”

She broke out in a wide, knowing grin: “Right answer, my love. I have no desire to stop. Jeff had me moaning and groaning and coming almost immediately, it was so hot, I wanted it so badly. Then to feel him thrust forward and tense up and come in my pussy, shooting his cum up inside this pussy I don’t let you fuck? Wow! I loved that, it was so “wrong” in just the right way. Then to have you come here right after, to the room I so gladly gave myself to him in, and have you get down on your knees like this and eat it all out of me…God!!”

I began to eat her. She was wet and creamy and actually tasted sweet. She began to moan:

“Oh yeah, see how much he came inside of your wife? I loved it, knowing only he gets to fuck me, and come inside of me. And knowing that my loyal husband would soon be here to eat it out of my naughty pussy. Just like a good cuckold should. Oh eat me. Eat Jeff’s cum out of my pussy.”

I happily did as requested.

After a few minutes of “cleanup” my wife was ready for something else.

“Get the dildo. I need to come again.”

“Do you want me to put my dick inside of you?” I asked her, knowing what her answer would be.

“Nope. You know the rules, that’s not what we’re doing. For now I only want Jeff’s dick in my pussy. Believe me, Jeff gives me all the dick I want and need right now.”

“Are you sure?” I asked, pressing her a little.

“Are you kidding me?” she replied. “He came three times and still stayed hard, it’s like his wonderful cock was made to be inside of me for a long periods of time. And god does he know how to fuck me. He made me come three times! Believe me, I’m sure, Jeff’s cock is all I want right now…But I would like to come on the dildo and if it’s really good I’ll give you a blow job.”

I took out the dildo and ran it along my wife’s sexy and well used pussy. Excited to be with her and she knew it: she knew I was excited by the fact that this was the closest she was letting me get to fucking her, she knew I was excited by the fact that my wife, the woman I was pledged to be 100% faithful to was such a hot slut that she let another man come inside her multiple times, she knew I was excited by the fact that another man was allowed to be more intimate with her than I was. I was so much her cuck and she knew it and loved it.
She was so wet the dildo just slid in effortlessly, eliciting a very satisfied moan from my wife. Within a few minutes she was groaning and bearing down on the rubber dick with increasing urgency.

“Is this what you were doing a little while ago in this bed? On Jeff’s dick? Is that what you’re thinking about?” I asked as she humped herself on the dildo.

“Oh yeah. That’s all I’m thinking about.” She cried out “This is exactly what I did, I didn’t just let him fuck me, I fucked my pussy back against him just like this, getting that big, hard dick of his as deep inside me as it could, milking that cock so that he’d blow his load inside of me, like he was breeding me. Oh it was so hot. It felt so fucking amazing to feel that big bare dick of his inside of me like this MMM…then, after he came I moved around on him like this” she said as she moved her hips around in a circular motion “I wanted to make sure all his cum got all around inside of me. MMM…he loved that, almost as much as I did. MMM…yeah, right there, Oh yeah, right there, I’m gonna come again.”

And she did, hard…

Then, after she came down from her high, I did, courtesy of her hands and mouth.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: Lunchtime Cuckolding

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:54 am

Great story. Love to read more. Post soon
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:32 am

Holy Fuck!!!
That's hot!!!!!!!

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:27 am

Great loved it!!!!!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:23 pm

AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYHubby
Experienced

Unread post by NYHubby » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:53 am

Thanks for the comments. I should have said this in the heading but in case anyone is interested this story is all true.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:03 am

True stories or those based on the truth are the hottest ones. Bring on some new chapters!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Imascamp
Prepubescent

Unread post by Imascamp » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:16 am

Hot tale told well. It would be great to read more about it.

amore
Virgin

Unread post by amore » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:15 pm

What a great story, thanks for sharing.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:02 am

What about you getting some pussy on the side, or is youe wife selfish when it comes to shareing you/

Xmatty1
Trainable

Unread post by Xmatty1 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:51 am

My new favorite couple. This is perfect.

brieflover_2000
Virgin

Unread post by brieflover_2000 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:28 am

Great story, please tell us more.